Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 11: Britney Spears  (Read 148529 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 11: Britney Spears
« on: December 02, 2021, 03:52:35 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 11: Britney Spears

---------Thursday afternoon--------

I sat in my car in disbelief, holding my phone. The Britney Spears was on the other end of the call.

I stammered "Ummm, h-hi, Miss Spears. You know my work?"

Britney replied "Yeah! I love it! I saw your pictures of Christina Hendricks and Salma Hayek for Vogue and I love the work you've done for Taylor Swift's last couple albums!"

"I'm flattered. Um...congratulations on finally being free from that bullshit conservatorship."

Britney giggled. "Well, aren't you a sweetheart? Will Saturday afternoon work for you? Say, around 2?"

"Uhhh...sure!" I said and gave Britney directions to my studio.

"I know where that is!" Britney exclaimed. "Can't wait to finally meet you! I know it's gonna be fun! See ya Saturday! Bye!"

I hung up and started driving home. I thought "Taylor's never gonna believe this. Hell, I don't even believe it!"

I got home and walked in to see Taylor sitting on the couch talking and giggling with her friend Blake Lively, glasses of white wine in their hands. They looked up as I walked in. "Hey, there he is!" Blake said.

"Hi, babe! Welcome home!" Taylor grinned

"Hi, baby. Nice to see you, Blake. Been a while. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What, a girl can't come by and see a friend?" Blake replied.

"She just came over for a while to talk, baby." Taylor said.

Blake gulped down the last of her wine and got up. "I better get home to Ryan and the kids." She walked over to the door and turned around. "Hey, Chase. Your birthday is in a couple weeks right?"

"More like a month or so. Why?" I asked.

"Just making sure. Tay, I'll call you later." Blake grinned at me as she walked out the door and got in her car and drove away.

I closed the door and turned back to Taylor. "Taylor, why was Blake Lively asking about my birthday?"

Taylor had a mischievous grin on her face. "You'll find out, baby. Now...tell me about the shoot."

I sat down next to her on the couch and started talking. "Well, Reese got to the studio a little after 3..."

---------Saturday--------

I woke up in bed to a note from Taylor on the pillow. "Had to go to the recording studio to work for a little while. I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. You're a jackass but I still love you. Tell Britney I said hi."

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and thought. Taylor and I had the biggest fight we'd ever had the night before. Both of us had been in a foul mood already, I made a smart-ass remark about someone, she snapped at me about the video I had made with Kelsea Ballerini and the next thing I knew, Taylor and I were screaming at each other.

As I laid there in bed, for the first time, I found myself really questioning my relationship with Taylor. Was I staying with her because she was Taylor Swift my biggest celebrity crush or was she really the love of my life?

My phone rang. I answered without really paying attention to who it was. "Yeah?"

"Hi Chase." It was Carly Pearce.

"Carly, haven't heard from you in a while. How've you been?"

"I've been okay. Well, not really. I just need to tell you something and I'm not sure how" Carly said.

"Well, just spit it out and tell me." I said, feeling a bit frustrated.

Carly took a deep breath. "Okay. I love you, Chase. I can't get you out of my mind. I know you love Taylor and you're still with her but I just had to tell you. There it is."

I almost dropped my phone in shock. "Carly, I ummm...I don't know what to say to that. I have a shoot to do soon. I need to go."

Carly sighed. "Just think about it, okay Chase? If things don't work out with Taylor, I'll be there for you."

I hung up and started getting ready to go meet Britney at the studio. As I drove, I tried to put what Carly had told me out of my head.

I arrived at my studio and went in to set up and wait on Britney. I couldn't forget what Carly had said. "She loves me??? I mean yeah we had great sex but...is that all there is between us? Is there a chance for me and Carly if Taylor and I split? Taylor..."

Interrupting my thoughts, the door opened and in walked Britney Spears. Wearing a simple black tank top that barely contained her breasts and tight blue jeans, she looked better than she did when she was younger. My jeans tightened around my crotch.

Britney approached me. "Chase?"

I held out my hand. "Yep. Nice to finally meet you, Britney."

Britney took my hand but pulled me into a hug. As she pressed up against me, I panicked for a second worrying if she felt my growing erection against her.

"Freedom looks damn good on you," I heard myself say and I cringed immediately. "That was a stupid thing to say. Sorry, Britney."

Britney laughed. "Oh hun, it's fine! I'm really excited to finally work with you, Chase. You ready to get started?"

"Ready if you are."

"Great!" Britney walked over to the white backdrop, looked back at me and winked. "Let's go!"

The two hours seemed to fly by. Throughout the shoot, I thought I caught Britney staring at my crotch and licking her lips.

I snapped one more picture and said "All righty, Britney. I think we got it!"

"Awesome!" Britney exclaimed. Now clad in a matching white tank top and short shorts, she moved closer to me. "You've been so sweet this whole time and I think you deserve some kind of reward."

"Oh no. You don't have to do that." I said.

"Oh yeah I do. I think this..." Britney grabbed my crotch. "...needs to be taken care of." She knelt and pulled my jeans and boxers down. My hard cock sprang free and Britney's eyes widened.

"Oh. My. GAWD! I gotta take care of this!" Britney leaned forward and started sucking my cock.

"Holy shit! Yes!" I groaned.

Britney released me from her mouth and looked up at me with her big brown eyes. "I want you to fuck my mouth, Chase!"

"As you wish, Britney!" I started thrusting into her waiting mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAH!"

"Fuck yes! So fucking good!" I moaned.

Britney took my cock out of her mouth and pulled her shirt off, freeing her big breasts. "You wanna fuck these? You've been staring at 'em since I got here!"

She wrapped her tits around my cock and I started bucking my hips forward.

"Come on, Chase! Fuck mah big tits!" Britney yelled, her Louisiana accent getting thicker.

I humped Britney's tits like a man possessed until she said "Get your clothes off! I need this fat cock inside me NOW!"

Britney and I quickly pulled off our clothes. She got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me. "What are ya waiting for? Fuck me!"

I got behind Britney and slid into her dripping wet pussy. "FUUUCCCKKK!" I moaned as I started thrusting.

"OH GAWD YES CHASE HARDER!!!!" Britney moaned. "SMACK MAH ASS!" she yelled at me.

I grabbed a fistful of Britney's blonde hair and smacked her ass again and again until my hand was stinging and she had red handprints all over her ass.

I pulled out of Britney and laid down. "Ride me, Britney!"

Britney slid down onto my cock and started riding me. "OH GAWD CHASE! YOUR FAT COCK FEELS SO FUCKIN' GOOD!!!"

I grabbed Britney's hips and started thrusting up into her as hard as I could.

"FUCK YESSSSSS CHASE I'M CUMMING!!!!!" Britney screamed as she squirted her juices all over me.

The all too familiar throbbing in my cock started. "Britney, I can't hold back anymore!!!"

Britney quickly got off my cock and knelt in front of me holding her tits up. "You wanna cum all over these tits, Chase?"

I started jerking my cock furiously. "Fuck yes I do, Britney!"

"GIVE IT TO ME! COVER MAH BIG TITTIES, CHASE!"

"FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" I roared as cum shot out of me all over Britney's tits.

"Mmmmm that was sooo hot, Chase! I haven't squirted in a long time!" Britney exclaimed.

I handed her a towel to clean up and we started dressing.

"I had a great time today, Chase. If you've got a girlfriend, she's lucky!" Britney said as I walked her outside.

I smiled. "It was really nice to meet you, Britney. I'm sure the pics will come out great."

"I know they will!" Britney said with a smile.

I remembered Taylor's note. "My girl's name is Taylor. She says hi, by the way."

"Taylor. Taylor Swift? I love her!!!!" Britney exclaimed.

My car was the only one outside. I asked, "Do you need a ride somewhere, Britney?"

"No, there's my ride now!" Britney said as a gold taxi van pulled up next to my car. I opened the door for her and Britney smiled.

"Such a gentleman!" Britney kissed my cheek and got in. "Hope I see you again, Chase! Bye!"

"Where to now, Britney?" the driver asked.

"Back to the hotel please, David!" Britney said as I closed the door and the taxi took off.

I got in my car and got out my phone to text Taylor that I was headed home. I noticed that I had a couple texts and missed calls from Carly. "I'll deal with this later" I said to myself.

My phone rang. An unknown number but I answered. "Hello?"

A voice I didn't recognize said, "Um hi. Is this Chase the photographer?"

I remembered Ed had told me two people had called him about shoots with me. "Yes it is. Did you talk to my agent Ed?"

She said, "Yes I did! I'd love to do a shoot with you."

"Okay. First off though, who is this?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought Ed told you. My name's Kate Upton."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 10:29:19 AM by Jesse90 »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 11: Britney Spears
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 04:13:47 AM »
Oh my god, I loved this!

You really made my week by posting this on her birthday.

I love that you implemented her accent. It comes out more often now in her Instagram videos.

When Britney grabbed his crotch, that was so on point. It's always the little stuff like that with her. She knows how to tease and play her games.

I really loved the mouth fucking and Chase getting a bit dominant with her by pulling her hair. He had to really step up his game against her, or else she would've overwhelmed him easily. The titfuck was superb, and especially coming back to finish by cumming all over those big tits.

Thanks again for letting me know about this story, again, you really made my week.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Jesse90

Viri

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 05:54:48 PM »
Nice story, looks like you got Cade all excited lol.

Do you have an endgame goal for this series? It's been fun to read all the different babes you use.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 10:30:52 AM »
Nice story, looks like you got Cade all excited lol.

Do you have an endgame goal for this series? It's been fun to read all the different babes you use.

I do have an endgame in mind but I don't want to give it away just yet

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 04:19:46 PM »
Nice one, love a short about Britney.

VSM14

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 05:18:30 PM »
Wow, you've written a lot of these stories this year. I can't believe Britney is 40. Really makes me feel old lol

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA