Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: I’ve Been Waiting For You (Charlotte Stokely)  (Read 1237 times)

Gianni Shamari

I’ve Been Waiting For You (Charlotte Stokely)
« on: March 14, 2024, 01:35:22 PM »

Maré entered legendary adult film star Charlotte Stokely’s Los Angeles penthouse, taking in the breathtaking view of the city from the floor-to-ceiling windows. The spacious living room exuded luxury with plush furniture and elegant artwork, and he couldn’t help but feel a little overwhelmed by the opulent surroundings.

Exploring the penthouse, he noticed how every detail reflected Charlotte’s unique fashion sense. The bright pink accents and glamorous chandeliers made it clear that this space was designed for a true fashionista.

In the primary bedroom, Charlotte lounged on a plush chaise lounge, surrounded by designer clothing and accessories. “Hey there, handsome, I’ve been waiting for you,” she greeted him with a smile, beckoning him over. “What do you think of the place?”

Maré grinned back, feeling more comfortable now that he was with Charlotte. “It’s amazing,” he replied. “Just like you.”

“Oh, thank you,” Charlotte kissed him.

For most of the afternoon, Maré watched Charlotte try on various outfits. He loved the way her clothes complemented her slim figure.

“Are you ready to do your photo shoot?” Maré asked.

“You know I am,” Charlotte replied. “This is my first photo shoot at my new penthouse.”

Charlotte was ecstatic to conduct a photo shoot at her exquisite penthouse in Los Angeles. She meticulously prepared for months, curating the perfect ensembles and accessories to showcase her distinctive style and persona.

As she posed for the camera, Charlotte exuded confidence and beauty. The natural light streaming in through the towering windows illuminated her impeccable features and accentuated the intricate details of her high-end garments.

Maré captured every angle and expression precisely, and Charlotte eagerly anticipated the outcome. She knew her fans would adore the photos and draw inspiration from her fashion sense and imaginative vision.

Following the shoot, Charlotte took a moment to unwind on her balcony and relish the awe-inspiring view of the city skyline. She felt grateful for the opportunities and experiences her success had afforded her and was thrilled to persevere in pursuing her aspirations and empowering others to do the same.

Maré joined Charlotte on the balcony, feeling the warm sun on his skin and taking in the stunning view of the city skyline. “It’s truly breathtaking,” he remarked, admiring the towering skyscrapers and bustling streets below.

Charlotte nodded in agreement, a contented smile on her face. “I never get tired of this view,” she said. “It’s a constant reminder of how far I’ve come and the possibilities that lie ahead.”

Maré looked at her with admiration, impressed by her drive and determination. “You’re an inspiration to so many people,” he said. “I’m honored to be a part of your journey.”

Charlotte smiled, feeling grateful for Maré’s support and encouragement. “Thank you,” she said. “I couldn’t do it without you.”

The two of them stood there in comfortable silence, enjoying each other’s company and the peacefulness of the moment. As the sun began to set, they retreated into the penthouse, and the sexual tension ignited.

Staring at Maré, Charlotte asked him, “Would you do me the honor of being the first person to fuck me in my new apartment?”

Her words hit Maré hard that it made him aroused. He found her attractive and wanted to get a sample of her love.

Maré beamed and nodded. “Hell yeah.”

In the heat of the moment, they leaned in and slowly began kissing passionately. Charlotte’s body was filled with erotic flame that Mare could breathe her arousal in the air. Charlotte’s toned legs lifted and swung around his hips, her legs locked around him. Smiling, Mare carried her to the primary bedroom.

They began stripping out of their clothes without taking their eyes off each other. Charlotte’s body was even better than Maré imagined. Her skin tone was of the finest pale color and texture, with boobs like clouds from heaven and nipples of extraordinary pinkness and perkiness. She had a thin waist, shapely hips, long legs, and pretty feet, completing the package perfectly!

“Some kinky fuckery is about to go down at Casa de Stokely.” Charlotte declared.

“That’s right,” Maré agreed. “It’s time for some action.”

He kissed her lips softly and then began kissing her neck. With each kiss he embedded on her soft neck, Maré watched as she melted deeper and deeper. Charlotte closed her eyes and moaned. Maré slid his strong hand between Charlotte’s legs and felt the heat on the inside of her thighs. She was already sticky. In his mind, Maré couldn’t wait to taste her and be deep inside her. The dirty thoughts had him rubbing Charlotte’s soft and silky-smooth pussy. She shuddered from the pleasure.

“You got me dripping down my leg.” Charlotte sighed. “Oh, my pussy is wet for you.”

“Knowing I’m about to be deep inside your pussy have me so hard,” Maré told her. “I want to make you cum so hard that your body can’t stop shaking, and I keep fucking you and fucking you.”

Charlotte chuckled and kissed him. Then she lay on the center of the bed and signaled Mare to take her sexy body. She spread her legs to give him easy access. Her vagina comprised a picture-perfect fold of soft lips, a nubby clit, and a hole promising the wonders of the orgasmic cosmos. Maré dived his face down to her yearning pussy and started performing cunnilingus on her. Clit to pussy licking and sucking, over and over again. Charlotte’s hips rose and fell involuntarily as she shrieked out in pleasure. Her body was lit from the sensation as she juddered on the bed, caught in a rapture.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Charlotte moaned and then squirted on his face.

“That’s right, cum on my face, princess!” Maré slurped. “I love it! I love your erotic essence.”

Charlotte got on all fours and looked over her shoulders, “Put that big black cock up my ass.”

Maré stared at her ass and replied, “I don’t eat junk food, but that junk in your trunk makes me hungry.”

Spreading her curvaceous ass-cheeks apart, Maré stuck his tongue out and traced circles and numbers around her asshole. Charlotte squealed in pleasure as he continued rimming her. Plunging his tongue deep into her secret depths, the sensation drove her berserk. She moaned and groaned with unbearable pleasure as she grabbed the cool, soft sheets. Maré got her anus hot and wet like a pro. Then he began fucking her doggie-style.

“Yes, fuck my ass!” Charlotte howled.

Maré drilled her ass like the ultimate sex savant. His hands squeezed her tits as he plugged away. Charlotte pushed back against his thrusts while rubbing her wet clit. Charlotte’s pussy worked Maré’s cock as he pounded her harder and deeper. Maré gave her five hard strokes before she orgasmed on his cock.

“Cum on that dick,” Maré murmured.

“Please get on top of me,” Charlotte begged. “I want you to fuck this pussy.”

Maré gently inserted his dick in her moist pussy and began fucking her. Moving in and out of her pussy effortlessly, he developed a smooth rhythm. Mare held her legs open and thrust deeper into her, loving the velvety feeling of her pussy. Charlotte’s mouth and eyes widened into perfect “Os.” She was in orgasmic bliss.

“You like this dick? Oh, you have good pussy, baby girl,” Maré said softly.

“Yes, fuck me, Nature Boy!” She sighed. “Take this pussy.”

Lifting her legs over his shoulders, Maré fucked Charlotte deeper. Their eyes lock on each other, wholly absorbed at the moment. He was distracted by her sparkly eyes. They changed colors from blue and green to grey, which hypnotized him. Moaning, Maré felt her pussy work his cock with its wetness. The more he penetrated, the more Maré wanted to stay inside her. Their motion was so perfect that they were doing their best to prolong the fucking.

“I don’t want to stop,” Maré murmured. “This pussy is so good.”

“No, don’t stop,” Charlotte encouraged him. “Keep fucking me. Make me cum.”

Charlotte grabbed Maré’s ass and pulled him deeper into her. Licking and kissing her neck, Maré feels himself nearing an orgasm. He couldn’t hold the cum-gates any longer. With a roar, Maré filled Charlotte up as her pussy clamped down and around his shaft. After she coated his dick with her cream, he pulled out of her.

“Damn, girl, you made me cum so fast,” Maré says to her.

“I think it’s a compliment when a man comes quickly in me. It lets me know my pussy is good.” Charlotte winked. “I want to taste my juice on you.”

Beaming, she took Maré in her mouth. Charlotte’s deep-throating skills were exceptional, and it felt like her throat was a daycare for Maré’s cock. She stroked his dick, bringing it back to life. Then she slowly took his cock on an oral tour of her mouth while massaging his balls. Once she got it smooth and wet, she climbed over him. Maré held her hips as she rode him to ecstasy. He loved feeling her moist perky tits against his chest as they moved together.

“You look so hot bouncing on my dick,” Maré expressed. “Your pussy is amazing.”

“I’m sitting on the greatest dick of all time,” Charlotte shouted.

“Ride it, superstar!” Maré exclaimed.

She stopped momentarily and swiftly switched to the reverse cowgirl position. Her booty bounced so nicely on Maré’s cock that he did a double take on her ass. He slapped her ass to watch it shake. Then he did it again, feeling her ass-cheek shaken in his hand. Maré moved his hand to her tits, rotating them gently on her pink areolas, smoothly grazing her erect nipples. He stimulated her boobs perfectly that Charlotte screamed and rode him quicker. Her juices flowed wildly down Maré’s legs. Then, with a yelp, Charlotte had another intense orgasm.

Catching her breath, Charlotte muttered, “Oh, my God, that was good! You’re incredible! Now, it’s time for you to cum inside me again.”

“I’m going to leave a hot creampie deep in your pussy.” Maré promised her.

Rolling on her back, Maré gently inserted his cock back inside her pussy. He smoothly thrust her pussy balls deep. Charlotte moaned and groaned uncontrollably as she pulled Maré deeper into her.

“Yeah, cum in that fucking pussy.” She encouraged him. “Fucking cum in me, Nature Boy! Cum in this tight little pink pussy. Let me feel just how turned on you are by me.”

At that moment, Maré’s body tensed as he ejaculated deep inside Charlotte. Her wet pussy throbbed deliciously on Maré’s dick for the final time. He continued ramming her pussy until his cock finally slithered out. Charlotte’s pussy dripped with satisfaction as she stared at Maré and giggled.

Maré was in sexual euphoria as he rested his head on Charlotte’s big pillowy booty. They both lay there in the satisfied afterglow. They looked at each other with admiration. This was one of the most iconic sexual encounters of their lives.

Smiling, Maré said, “You’re a great lover, princess.”

Charlotte beamed. “Thanks, you’re awesome, too. I loved how it feels when you are fucking me so hard, and you don’t want to stop. And then you filled me up with your hot cum. We need to do this again.”

Maré nodded in agreement. “Yes, we need to. I’ll never forget this day.”

For Maré, it was an unforgettable day, and he knew he would always cherish the memories of his time in Charlotte’s penthouse.

Copyright © 2023 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content or any part of it is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please contact me with your request.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 01:42:28 PM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA