Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Wet (Rita Ora, Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 13393 times)

200InchCOCK

Wet (Rita Ora, Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 27, 2024, 03:48:49 AM »
Scarlett Johansson and Rita Ora were sitting in the Jacuzzi, soaking in the warm water and enjoying each other's company.
They had become friends during lockdown when they bumped into each other in a London hotel.
One thing led to another and they started hanging out together while the world was a standstill.
In the following years, they kept close contact and would meet up for romantic evenings like tonight.
Scarlett always called Rita when she was in London, asking if they wanted to hang out.
This was a lucky night they were both free and could spend time with each other with a hot tub in Rita's luxury hotel.
The bubbles from the Jacuzzi massaged their bodies, causing them to lean closer together.

"This sure beats spending another day out in the sun." Scarlett said.

"Mmmmm, yes. I could get used to having you here with me." Rita replied.

They both sat quietly for a moment, relaxing in the warm water.
Scarlett reached out and gently traced circles on Rita's knee with her finger.
Rita leaned in closer, pressing her body against Scarlett's.
"I think we," she began to speak but stopped to clear her throat and start the sentence again, "I think we can have a new experience to ourselves in this hot tub."

Scarlett smiled and moved her hand up Rita's thigh.
"You mean like this?" she asked, as her fingers found their way to Rita's entrance within the water.
Rita let out a small moan and pressed her body even closer against Scarlett.
Their hands moved over each other's bodies, exploring and teasing.
Their kisses grew deeper and more passionate.

The hot water splashed around them with some drops leaking outside the Jacuzzi.
Scarlett slipped a finger inside of Rita, feeling her wetness.
Rita closed her eyes, gasping for air as pleasure coursed through her.
She moved her hands underwater, trying to touch Scarlett and eventually finding her breasts to give them a subtle squeeze.
Scarlett straddled the singer and sat on her lap, laughing as the water splashed onto Rita's big tits.

They kissed passionately, their tongues dancing with each other.
Their boobs rubbed against each other, slick from the water coating their skin.
Scarlett found Rita's snatch again, sliding two fingers inside her.
Driven crazy from Scarlett's fingers, Rita bit her lower lip, purring soft moans.
She wrapped her arms around Scarlett, bringing her in closer.

Their hips began to move, instinctively matching each other's rhythm.
The hot water surrounded them, their bodies pressed together.
Scarlett felt more daring about pleasuring her new lover.
She dipped her head underwater and planted her lips onto Rita's pussy.
Rita gasped in disbelief as she felt Scarlett's tongue slithering inside her.

Her fingers found Scarlett's hair underwater.
The pleasure was overwhelming, sending shockwaves through her body.
Rita worried that Scarlett was endangering herself under the water, so she tried to pull her up.
What she felt surprised her as Scarlett managed to slide her hands beneath Rita's buttocks and adjust her legs onto her shoulders.
The actress proved her Marvel strength by lifting Rita out of the water entirely as she came up for air.
Rita squealed in excitement, wrapping her thighs around Scarlett's head as she stood in the hot tub, hungrily eating her pussy.

"Bloody hell, Scarlett! What are you doing!?" she screamed in the excitement of the display of strength from the Black Widow actress.
"Keep licking me, ohhhhhh yes!!" She pressed her hands down onto Scarlett's head, feeling the slick, wet hair as Scarlett stood there eating her pussy.
The actress moved to sit Rita down on the floor close to the Jacuzzi while keeping her tongue inside the snatch to taste her.
Scarlett lowered herself, still in the water as Rita spread her legs, inviting her to keep eating her out.

Scarlett's fingers moved and traced circles around Rita's clit, rubbing it as her tongue was buried inside her.
Rita arched her back, her hands clenching the edge of the Jacuzzi as she felt her climax building.
"Oh God, Scarlett! I'm gonna cum!!" she cried out.
Scarlett's tongue continued to lash inside her snatch.
Rita's orgasm washed over her in a wave of sensational pleasure.
She threw her head back, her eyes closed tightly, feeling the intensity of the release as her cum filled Scarlett's mouth.

As Rita's orgasm subsided, Scarlett slowly pulled her mouth away, lapping up the last drops of her warm essence.
Rita opened her eyes and looked down at Scarlett, still kneeling between her legs.
"You really caught me off guard with that," Rita said, her voice shaky from the intensity of the experience.

Scarlett smiled, her cheeks still flushed from the heat of the water and the passion of their encounter.
"I was thirsty and I'm pretty good at getting what I want," she said, running her fingers through Rita's wet hair and looking into her dark eyes.
"Do you have what it takes to give me the same kind of pleasure?"

Rita laughed, her breath hitching as she remembered the sensation of Scarlett's tongue inside her.
"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good," she said, reaching for Scarlett's hand and pulling her out of the hot tub.
Scarlett's hands slipped on the wet surface of the floor.
She fell onto her chest and rolled over to see Rita standing up.
The singer leaned down to touch her.

Rita's hand glided over Scarlett's wet body, tracing a path from her breasts down to her hips.
"I hope you're ready to scream," she murmured.
Then her fingers found their way between Scarlett's legs.
She parted her wet folds and looked at her glistening sex.
Rita leaned in, kissing her folds gently.
She circled her tongue around Scarlett's clit, making her shiver.

Scarlett arched her back, her fingers digging into the soft mattress beneath her.
"That's what I wanted to feel, Rita. Ohhhh, yes," she breathed."
Rita's lips closed around her clit, sucking it into her mouth as she began to lick and stroke.

Her tongue danced across Scarlett's entrance.
Rita was teasing her, just to get the actress all worked up and breathing heavily before she was ready to taste her.

"Damn it Rita! I need you to start licking me soon," Scarlett whimpered in desperation to be licked.
"You're just killing me with all this waiting." She reached down, her fingers tangling in Rita's blonde hair as the singer continued to play with her snatch.
Rita finally slipped her tongue inside Scarlett.

"Ahhhh!" Scarlett cried out, arching herself on her elbows and heels.
Rita's tongue lapped at her, flicking and circling her clit, driving her wild with pleasure. "That's it, Rita! Oh God!"

Rita's tongue moved faster, digging deeper into Scarlett's pussy.
She moaned and writhed beneath her, her hips bucking wildly as she felt herself getting closer to the edge.
Rita's fingers caressed Scarlett's soft thighs as she ate her pussy.
"Keep going," Scarlett panted.

Rita increased the pace of her tongue, thrusting deeper and harder, relentless in her pursuit of tasting Scarlett's cum.
Her cries filled the room, mingling with the sound of the Jacuzzi water.
Her body tensed, and then she let out a long, shuddering scream as her orgasm washed over her, her hips bucking wildly against Rita's mouth.
"I'M CUMMING, RITAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Rita held her steady, not letting up until the spasms had subsided and she caught all of Scarlett's cum in her mouth.
After swallowing looked up at Scarlett, their breath mingling in the air between them.
Rita raised her head, smirking. "That was intense," she murmured, her voice a little hoarse after swallowing the hot cum.
This was much better than any of the hot water from the Jacuzzi.

END

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA