Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Going Down (Selena Gomez)  (Read 12036 times)

Noopster

Going Down (Selena Gomez)
« on: April 03, 2019, 06:45:14 PM »
"Going Down"
by Noopster

---

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of absolute fiction based on nothing real or plausible at all. Fantasy is legal and this shit is ridiculous anyway. Thanks for reading.

---

His arms went limp when he caught a glimpse of her, Selena Gomez coming out of an elevator, the same one he had just used to come up to the 20th floor of the office building. Not even the heavy boxes landing on his toes were enough to pull him from his stupor. For a second, he doubted if he had really seen her, if it was actually her. But who else could it be? What other woman could have that kind of effect on him, as if time stopped after every one of her steps. Who else could look like that? A living, walking dichotomy between raw, unabashed sensuality and pure, radiant innocence.

"Holy shit, it's her!" the young man thought, picking up the two boxes, his heart raising like he was running for his life.

"Are those the packages for Mr. Hollins?"

He nodded at the secretary and raised the two boxes, his eyes still fixed on the door behind where the most beautiful women he'd ever seen had just disappeared.

He figured that, since he was in an office building, that meant Selena had to be there for a meeting of some sort. He didn't know how long she would be in there, but she had to come out at one point. Looking at down at his company-issued tablet where a long list of other deliveries were scheduled for the day, he threw it in the trash and decided to wait for her right there in the hallway. He stood there until his feet began to hurt, then he sat on the floor and kept waiting, biting his nails and going over in his mind on all the things he wanted to say to her. He waited for so long that the employees passing by started to get suspicious of him, so he got up and walked around, pretending to be busy but always keeping an eye on that door.

Three hours went by like that, then four. He got tired of hanging up on his supervisors, desperately calling him to find out why so many packages had not been delivered, so he turned off his phone. He was hungry and thirsty and about to lose hope when the door opened, and she came out. Graceful and radiant was her walk, ethereal and divine, like her feet didn't even touch the ground. "Selena!" he cried out, but there was no way she could've heard him, he was so nervous that he couldn't even make a sound. The world-famous singer boarded the elevator and pressed a button. Just before the metal doors closed, the delivery man squeezed inside with her.

And there she was, the woman of his dreams, standing a couple of feet from him with her arms crossed over her ample chest. Being so close to her, he could barely breathe. Her face was the sweetest thing he'd ever seen. Round, innocent, like a little girl's. But below it, she was all woman. She was wearing a tight, black sweater on top of black, leather pants that hugged her legs down to the top of her ankles, with a pair of sexy black high heels wrapped around her cute little feet. Except for a small, bright-red jacket she held in her hand, all of her outfit was black and tight-fitting, accentuating her curves and unassailable sensuality.

Her presence was paralyzing. She looked at him with a polite smile. Evidently surprised to find herself alone with a stranger that had seemingly come out of nowhere, she kept sneaking quick glances at him. He wanted to say so many things to her but her presence was too overwhelming, her beauty too intense, her smell so intoxicating. So he just stayed frozen, cursing at himself for being such a spineless coward, consumed by the fact that the elevator kept descending and once it reached the lobby she'd be gone forever.

"Whoa!" The gorgeous actress exclaimed after the metal box stopped abruptly. So consumed by his thoughts was he that he had barely noticed. He saw her pressing a couple of buttons impatiently to no result. "Fuck," she whispered after that, realizing she had no signal on her phone.

"Um, excuse me, does your phone have a signal? Can you call someone?"

"Oh my God, she's talking to me," he thought, immediately panicking. "Uh, uh..." he stupidly mumbled while his nervous hands struggled to take the phone out of his left pocket. He turned it on, his hands sweating profusely, no signal.

"Shit!" she complained again, stomping the carpeted floor with her black heels.

"Uh, there's a button to call for help, I think."

"Really? Which one?"

"The, uh... the red one at the bottom."

The impatient star pressed the emergency button several times until a voice came out of the little speaker located below the panel.

"Miss Gomez, we are aware of the situation and we're so sorry for this inconvenience! It seems there has been malfunction with the elevator. Unfortunately, it stopped between floors and we can't get you out right now, but I assure you that the technicians are on their way. I promise this will be resolved as soon as possible."

Exasperated, Selena rubbed her forehead and sighed with resignation. "Okay then, I guess I'll wait."

The two of them stood in complete silence for a long, awkward time. From time to time she would catch him staring and she'd smile uncomfortably, causing him to instantly look away in panic.

"Well, this is awkward," she said finally, sitting down and fanning herself with her hand when the warm and quiet metal box she was caught in had started to really get to her.

"Heh, yeah."

"Do you mind if I take off my shoes? These are really uncomfortable."

"Oh no, no, of course. Take them off, please!"

She looked at him with a leery expression.

"You're not one of those feet fetish weirdos, are you?"

"Oh no no, not at all, I--!"

"I'm kidding," she chuckled, "Sorry, you seem like a nice guy. Might as well get to know each other if we're gonna be trapped here, right?"

"Uh, yeah, right."

Selena undid the straps around both of her ankles and kicked her shoes off.

"Oof, that's much better."

He had told the truth. Women's feet were not something he had ever put much attention to but, right then and there, watching the songstress massaging her aching feet, all he wanted to do was get on his knees and worship them.

"So... what's your name?" she asked, leaning against the metal wall with the slight glisten of sweat forming on her forehead.

"Uh, Alexander, but everyone calls me Lex."

"That's a cool name, Lex. I'm Selena, nice to meet you."

"Yeah, I... knew that already."

"Oh, right," she snickered.

The conversation seemed to stop right there. A few minutes later, Selena complained, more to herself than anything, "I can't believe my damn phone is not working."

"Yeah, mine neither," he replied, making a gesture with his old, cracked iPhone. The device slipped out of his sweaty hand and fell right in front of her.

"Is that me on your phone?" she asked, looking down at a very provocative photo of her laying on the sand with her eyes closed and a tiny red bra.

"...Uh, yeah," he replied with his face turning red, "I'm a... big fan."

"Aw, thank you! Have you gone to one of my shows?"

"No, I... I had tickets one time but..."

"But what?"

"Well, you cancelled that show when you, you know... when you, uh, took a break."

"Oh. Right. I'm so sorry about that, I--"

"No, no, please, don't apologize! I totally understand, my aunt has lupus and I know how bad it can get. I'm just happy you're doing better now."

"Aw, well, yeah. I mean, I am," she smiled, "Thank you for being so understanding."

"How could I not? It's like, yeah, you're beautiful and talented and famous and everything but, like, you're still human."

"Heh, you'd be surprised. A lot of my fans get very angry at me for stuff like that. I try not to read what they say about me on Instagram, but sometimes I can't help it, y'know?."

"Yeah, they're pretty awful..."

"Yes. Definitely," she said, looking past her bare feet.

"I'm not like that, you know."

"Like what?"

"I'm not-- I would never say anything bad about you. I hate people like that."

"Thanks. But it's fine. Part of the job, y'know? You just accept it and put up with it. Like, for instance, today I was supposed attend a whole bunch of different meetings. Like for brand deals and promotions, stuff like that. And I hate doing those. They do these presentations that are soooo boring, and then they always ask the same dumb stuff or try to flirt with me. It makes me so uncomfortable. But I just go in there and I smile, and I answer the questions and get out of there as soon as possible.

"I guess you're gonna miss some of those meetings today, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so. That's the one good thing about being trapped here. Well, that and getting to meet one of my fans."

She laughed. He struggled to breathe.

"What about you? Is there somewhere you should be right now?"

"Oh, for sure. I have a bunch of packages that were supposed to be delivered this morning waiting in my van."

"Oh, no! Are you gonna get fired?"

"I think I was already fired before the elevator stopped working..."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well, I came here to deliver a package and then..."

"Then what?"

"Then I saw... you."

"Yeah, so?"

"So I... well, like I said before, I'm a huge fan of yours and I really wanted to, I don't know, meet you or take a photo with you or something, y'know?"

"Uh-huh."

"So instead of doing the deliveries I just waited for you to come out, out there in the hallway."

"Oh. Wait... that means... wait, you really waited out there for 4 hours just to meet me?"

"Well, yeah."

"Knowing you were going to get fired for it?"

"Yeah. I guess. Look, I'm sorry, I'm not a stalker or anything like that, I just think you're the best and--"

"No, no, I think it's very sweet. Thank you so much for your support, Lex, it really means a lot to me," the gorgeous singer said to him, leaning closer and resting her hand on his knee for a moment.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, you're welcome."

Another long pause in the conversation followed. The air inside the elevator felt foul and warm, the four metals walls surrounding them had somehow grown closer, reducing even more what little space they had. Not that Lex was concerned with that, all he could think about was the fact that she had touched him, if only for a tiny moment; Selena Gomez had actually touched him. He wished that the elevator mechanics would never show up. He just wanted to stay in there with her forever. But of course, Selena wasn't as happy to be trapped inside an immobile metal box that was quickly turning into a sauna. The pop princess was sweating through her sweater, cursing her luck for having chosen such a warm outfit the very same stupid day she was going to be trapped inside an elevator with no air conditioning. She kept tugging at it and fanning her face with her hands, her flawless skin flushed and glistening with sweat.

"Oh my God I can't believe we've been in here for an hour and still no sign of anyone!" she protested again, wiping some of the sweat from her forehead. Pressing the call for help button did nothing this time and the irritated actress had to sit back down and wait. The heat and the hard flood were bad enough, but having to just sit there and wait with absolutely nothing to do was driving her crazy; the lack of conversation wasn't helping either. More out of habit than anything else, they both kept checking their phones every now and then, Selena hoping for at least one bar, so she could call her people, find out what was taking so long; Lex wishing for the opposite so no one would take her away from him. The famous pop star had been around enough nervous fans to know that her presence could be intimidating, and that it was on her to make it easier for them to talk, so, after getting sick of just staring at a spot in the carpet, she finally threw something out there.

"I don't particularly like that photo very much," she remarked, referring to the wallpaper on his cracked screen.

"Uh, why not?" Lex replied, unsure of what he was expected to do or say, "I mean, I think you look... you look really pretty."

"Thanks. It's just that, I was very young at the time and there were all these people telling me what to do. Someone, I don't even remember who, chose that outfit for me and I didn't even get a say in it."

"Oh, yeah, I can see how that would suck. Was it uncomfortable or something like that?"

"Very. I hated the pants and then there was this whole thing my... boobs, they kept spilling out of that bra. It was so bad."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know," Lex said, trying to appear unrattled by the mental image Selena had just put in his mind.

"Nah, it's fine, I know the guys love that one. I get it."

"I can change it if it makes you uncomfortable..."

"Change it to what?"

"Well, another picture?"

"Of me?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"So you have more photos in there?"

"Yeah, all of them!" he replied excitedly but immediately regretted it.

"All of them?"

"It's, uh... like a collection."

"Can I see them? I'm just so bored."

She scooted over until they were arm and arm and rested her head on his shoulder, waiting for him to show her the photos. Lex's heart was trying to burst out of his chest and his hands were shaking as he opened a folder on his phone with thousands of Selena's photos. Spanning from her beginnings as a teenager on the Disney channel all the way up to her trip to NY just the week before, it had everything from photo-shoots, TV appearances and live events to candids taken by the paparazzi and personal photos from social media.

"Wow, this is... really thorough," she commented with a raised eyebrow.

"I, uh, it's because I, I run a fan page and stuff."

He was embarrassed. "All of them!" Fucking idiot! Why did he have to say that? She was going to think him a creep and it would only make things more awkward.

"You run a fan page?" she said. To his surprise, there was no sign of her being creeped out and she didn't move away.

"Yeah, a couple, actually."

"What kind?"

"Well, like, posting your photos and reminiscing with other fans about your... about your career and stuff like that."

"Oh, that's so sweet!" she said, pulling away from him this time. Lex took that opportunity to quickly lock his phone.

"Wait, don't put it away yet," she said as he was about to put it back in his pocket, "I want to see what else you have in there."

Lex nodded and gulped nervously, staring at the sexy brunette as she pulled on the long sleeves of her sweater. "You don't mind if I take this off, right? I just can't stand this thing anymore with this heat!"

"Uh, no, I... I, uh..."

"Don't worry, despite what you might have read about me... I am wearing a bra."

He could not believe his eyes. Selena had just pulled the sweater over her head and put it aside next to her jacket. Her magnificent breasts, glistening with sweat inside a sexy black bra, inexorably drawing his eyes to them like a black hole devours the light around it.

"Ahh, that's so much better! I felt like I was getting cooked alive in that thing!"

Once rid of the winter garment, she began to quickly fan herself with both hands, her full, mouth-watering breasts bouncing right before him. Then, the sexy latina returned to his side. "Come on, show me," she insisted, leaning into him until her chest was pressed right against his arm. With trembling hands, Lex opened the gigantic collection of photos again, bending his knees so that she wouldn't notice the hard on growing inside his shorts.

"So, what are your favorites?"

"Uh, favorites?" he said, trembling.

"Yeah, I like knowing what my fans like, y'know? I'm so grateful for people like you who support everything I do, even if I don't always say it."

"I don't know..."

"Well, I can see you like the ones where I'm at the beach," she giggled, "I mean there must be like a hundred different photos of me in that zebra bikini..."

"That's just-- I mean it's not just that, I--"

"Relax, it's fine! Really, I'm flattered!" she laughed, leaning a little more into him until Lex could barely focus on anything except for the tender inside of her breasts. She urged him to continue, "Keep scrolling! Oh, I remember that night!" she said, stopping him over an image of her in a tight, short dress from a few years back.

"Some asshole photographer got a shot of me coming down the stairs and I was mortified. I mean, my panties didn't even match my dress!"

"Heh," he chuckled nervously.

"Can I see those?"

"Uh, those?"

"Yeah, the one's where you can see my underwear. Don't pretend like you don't know. I've seen them all over the internet, you probably have them in there. Scroll down."

Yeah, those right there, see? I don't know what I was thinking wearing green lace panties with that dress. Gosh, I was such an idiot at that age."

Still mortified that his idol would think that he was a pervert, Lex kept scrolling and trying to avoid the many sections of his collection that consisted of ass shots or close-ups of her breasts.

But Selena was relentless, she kept making him stop on every braless picture or racy outfit.

"Stop right there. No, you went too far. Go back a little bit, yeah. Right there. What do you think of those?"

She had just made him stop on the promotional pictures for the 2012 movie, Spring Breakers. That particular set was full of bikini photos where she and Vanessa Hudgens and her two other co-stars posed suggestively with each other, even grabbing each other’s breasts and butts for the camera.

"Wh-- what do I think?"

"Yeah. You can be honest with me, I won't get mad."

"Well, I like them."

"You like them? That's it?"

"I mean, no, I loved them."

"Which one is your favorite?"

"My, uh..."

"Come on, don't be shy. Tell me."

Scrolling a little bit further down, he found one where Vanessa is grabbing Selena's boobs, both of them posing with a sexy, over the top surprised expression.

"Hmm, why am I not surprised?" she joked, inadvertently rubbing her delicious mounds against his side, driving him crazy.

"Is she doing this on purpose?", he thought with a huge erection throbbing inside his shorts, "No, no, it can't be. She's Selena Gomez and I'm... me. Gotta pull myself together here."

He kept on going, leaving the Spring Breakers era behind and moving forward in time and unto the summer of 2014.

"What about... wait, stop right there," the star demanded. "Ugh! That's when the rumors about me getting a boob job started. You remember that, right?"

In the photos she was referring to, the then 22-year old actress had been captured strolling around L.A. in a tight black top, the thin fabric allowing for the outline of her heavy breasts and hard nipples to be clearly visible in the light of day.

Lex gulped loudly, then said, "How could I forget..." The comment made Selena giggle again and a wave of euphoria and pride washed over him.

"That was one of the first times I went out without a bra like that. It was just so hot that day, look at how I was sweating! Well, that's nothing compared to how much I'm sweating in these leather pants..."

"You, uh, you can take them off too..." Lex suggested before his face turned red like a tomato, "I mean, if you want. I, mean, I don't mind..."

Selena laughed out loud, "Oh you don't mind, huh? Well how nice of you!"

Lex cursed at himself for being such an idiot but somehow the suggestion had worked, Selena Gomez was really slipping out of her leather pants.

"Jeez, I should've done that a while ago!" she exclaimed, sitting next to him in nothing but her Victoria’s secret matching bra and panties. "Aren't these cute?" she asked, playing with the strap of her titillating underwear.

"Uh, yeah, those are... yeah," the young man replied, barely able to control himself. The scrumptious latina retook her spot next to him, only this time she put one leg on top of his.

"So, where were we?"

Lex had no idea of what was going on. The room was spinning while he stared at her exquisite thigh... her smooth calf... her cute little foot. He kept thinking it was all some kinda of day dream or hallucination, that sooner or later he was going to wake up in his bedroom.

"I don't know..." he said, scrolling randomly through the pictures.

"Oh, look, there's me and Cara!" Selena pointed at the paparazzi pics taken from long distance of her in a white, one-piece bathing suit, showering on the deck of a luxury yacht with Cara Delevigne. Back in 2015, the steamy images of the former Disney starlet getting close with the openly gay model had started a series of rumors about her sexuality that she had never cared to deny.

"I know what you're thinking," she continued, "But no, me and Cara were never a couple."

"Oh, okay. I mean, it would be kinda cool if you were..."

"We just fooled around a few times but that was it."

"You foo-- foo-- fooled around?!"

"Yeah, I mean, not like full on sex or anything like that but we made out a lot and you know, other stuff..."

"Other stuff?!" Lex thought with a raging hard-on aching like a stab wound in the crotch. He didn't think he could take the onslaught of teasing for much longer and there were a thousand questions about that summer with Cara he wanted to ask, but Selena erased all of them when she reached for the phone and her crotch made contact with his leg. Lex was done questioning anything after feeling the warmness of Selena Gomez' pussy directly on his skin. She took full control of his phone and moved on to other pictures while he just lied there and relished her weight and aroma.

The gorgeous latina kept talking about this and that, seemingly fascinated by her own history, but her words were faint and muddled to the young delivery man, who just couldn't get over the sight of her perfect leg, athletic but delicate at the same time, just resting there on top of him.

"This can't be real," he thought as the sweaty brunette kept going, "But... if I'm really dreaming, well... You know what? Fuck it!"

Selena made a sudden pause on her monologue when he wrapped his right arm around her and placed his hand on her shoulder, but then she kept going, smiling to herself as she felt it moving slowly, all the way down to her butt.

"Aww, and this is from when me and Taylor went to the Grammy's together," she continued without acknowledging the daring hand squeezing her butt cheek.

Lex was about to faint, "Oh fuck! Holy fuck! I'm really doing this! Selena is letting me touch her!"

"Aw, look, the 2015 MET Gala! That dress was so..."

He couldn't stop there, he had to keep going. He gathered enough courage to slip his hand under her panties, where her wonderful ass, sweaty and firm, awaited his manly touch.

"Isn't this the cutest outfit? I found it at this boutique in London and..."

Not too sure of what she was actually talking about, he kept agreeing and nodding while groping her delicious bottom, his curious fingers becoming bolder with every picture she showed him.

"Aaaand yeah, here we go. I knew these would show up eventually."

"Huh? which ones?"

"The see-through ones, silly! Don't play dumb," she joked, hitting him playfully in the chest. For a split second, the good-natured gesture scared Lex enough to pull his hand out of her panties. Then, she continued addressing the tremendously revealing shots taken of her in 2017 with her then boyfriend, Abel Tesfaye. That night the paparazzi had hit the jackpot when Selena's dress had turned almost completely see-through under the intense light of their flashing cameras. As uncomfortable as she appeared in the photos, her attitude in the elevator was the complete opposite. She clicked on every single picture where her nipples were in clear display, and took her time exploring each one.

"Ugh, and to think I actually thought of not wearing any underwear that night.  I'm so glad I put on that thong before I went out 'cause let me tell you, that was a close one!"

"You, uh... have you..."

"Are you trying to ask me if I go commando sometimes?" she laughed, grabbing his hand and guiding it up until it reached her right breast. Lex gasped at the unexpected and blatant gesture. She wasn't just letting him touch her, she was encouraging him to.

"Well, no. I mean I always do, I'm not a slut," she kept on going as the guy she had just met played with her supple breast. "But sometimes... with certain types of dresses you can see the outline, y'know? And I hate that. So occasionally, yeah, I won't wear anything below."

There was a pause, and in the silence that followed, he noticed how heavy her breathing had become.

"But like I said, that's not something I do often. I like wearing cute underwear. Like today, see?"

Lex's attention turned to Selena's hip, where her cute little fingers, carefully manicured and decorated with shiny black nail polish, played with the waistband of her underwear, expertly teasing him with quick shots of the promised land. "They're super cute, right?" she asked, pulling the strap far enough so that he could really admire the small patch of dark pubic hair hiding behind. Lex had no words, he tried to get his hand in there, but the sexy singer let go of the strap and, with a cute little giggle, slapped his hand away from her pussy.

"Mmm..." she moaned softly after returning his frisky hand to her breast, “I shouldn't be telling you all of this stuff, y'know... I could get in so much trouble, but... I don't know, I want to be honest with my fans. It makes me feel closer to you guys."

"Did, uh, did you know? ...about the dress?"

"Um... I suspected," she chortled, “I mean it looked kinda see-through when I put it on at the hotel but I didn't know it was going to be THAT obvious, y'know?"

"So when you put on stuff like that..."

"Don't tell anyone this, Lex," she whispered, grinding her crotch against his thigh, "But I like teasing you guys sometimes."

"Yeah, I think most of us have figured it out...

"Heh, and here I thought I was being coy. I guess the secret's out, huh?" she said, letting go of the phone and slipping her hand under the front of her panties. "I think Abel liked it too because he fucked me so good that night. Oh my God he was like an animal!"

Lex stayed quiet, watching the world-famous beauty play with herself.

"Oops, sorry, I know you guys hate all of my ex-boyfriends." She laughed and pulled her hand out. Then she leaned into him and rested her head on his heaving chest.

"Hey, Lex..."

"Yeah?"

"You see that camera up there in the corner?"

"Uh, yeah."

"It's making me really uncomfortable. Is there something you can do about it?"

The young man wasn't sure what she was getting at, but he was going to get rid of that camera no matter what. He immediately jumped up, as if he'd been sitting on a spring the whole time and clawed desperately at the clear plastic surrounding the device. In a matter of seconds, he had managed to uncover the camera and rip it off the ceiling. Having triumphed over the security device, he turned around to find Selena on her knees, waiting for him.

"Oh, my... did I do that to you?" Selena said, biting her lower lip. He sighed loudly as she put her hand on his bulge and began to massage it. "I'm so sorry. Let me help you with that." The curvy brunette unzipped his cargo shorts and pulled out Lex's fat cock, a big grin on her gorgeous face as she began to stroke it with love and care. While she did so, she unhooked the back of her bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Dear God..." the delivery guy exclaimed, holding on to the rails.  "What the fuck is happening right now?!"

"I'm just... thanking you for supporting me, Lex," she replied, positioning his twitching cock right in the middle of her tender, juicy breasts. She let go of him and pushed her tits together.

"What the fuck, what the fuck..." he kept saying as Selena Gomez stroked him with her world-famous tits.

"What?" she chuckled, “Don't you want me to?"

"Yes, fuck yes I do!"

"Good. Then let me show you how much I appreciate my fans."

Licking her luscious red lips, she looked up at him, doe-eyed and irresistible. Selena tilted her head and parted her lips around the head of his cock. It seemed so natural for her. She sucked on his crown gently, with her eyes closed, then looking up into his.

"I've dreamed of this so many times..." he groaned while slowly filling Selena's welcoming mouth with his meat.

"Heh, I hear that a lot," she replied before her plump, shiny red lips roamed freely up and down the thick shaft.

"You mean you--" Lex's question was cut short when the sultry brunette swallowed the entirety of his member.  She drooled and slurped while she held him inside her mouth, sucking and slobbering over the fat cock until she ran out of air and her perfect breasts became coated with her spit. With a loud gasp she let the cock slip out and took a big breath of air, wiping the tears coming out of her big brown eyes as she did so.

"Come back down," she told him after recovering a bit. Lex laid down on the carpet floor and stared in disbelief at the Hispanic beauty rubbing the bulging head of his cock with her puckered lips.

What had she meant when she said she heard that a lot? Did she do this kind of thing often? Was Selena Gomez going around blowing fans just like that? Those were the kind of thoughts going through Lex's mind while Selena zealously pleasured him from base to tip.  Her puffy lips sucking and slurping away with the ease and confidence of a woman who's practiced those same moves many, many times. In the middle of his exhilarated state, Lex concluded that, since Selena had offered herself to him so fast and aggressively, that had to mean this wasn't an uncommon occurrence for her. There was a slight feeling of jealousy and disappointment, that the woman of his dreams wasn't actually into him, that he wasn't special after all. And then, as the skilled young brunette gobbled up his cock and guided it to the back of her throat again, the realization of Selena Gomez being a cock-thirsty slut brought him over the edge.

He kept her like that for a moment, her fiery eyes turning up into a pleading expression, and pumped her mouth few times, fucking her face hard and fast as her tiny little fists protested in vain against his thighs.  With one final thrust, he groaned loudly and exploded into the petite latina's mouth. Selena squealed and recoiled abruptly but soon recovered and held her lips tightly closed around her fan's quivering cock, receiving a mouthful of cum bigger than anything she'd swallowed before.  The cum and her own spit started spurting out of her ballooning cheeks and pouring over Lex's crotch until he was finally empty. She held the hot load in her mouth for a second, then took a big breath and swallowed it all with one big gulp.

"Oh my God, there was so much cum!" she laughed, panting heavily as she reached for her bra and then the rest of her clothes. Various voices had become discernible outside of the metal doors, but Lex was still lost in a daze of bliss and barely aware of what was happening around him.

"We've got company," Selena pointed out, and she even took a moment to zip and button up Lex's shorts again.

"I can't believe... can't fucking believe it..." he kept repeating, still panting like he had just ran a marathon.

Selena stood over him, fully clothed and looking fresh and classy. Except for a few smudges of red around her lips and a little bit of a runny mascara, she seemed ready for whatever interview or event was next in her schedule.

"How do I look?" she asked as the elevator doors began to open.

She was radiant. Her face round, innocent, like a little girl's. Even knowing what had just happened, it was very hard for Lex to process that she was the same woman who had just squeezed every last drop of cum out of him a mere minute ago. He gave her a thumb up and watched her walk away.

---

End.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 07:06:09 PM by Noopster »
Find the rest of my stories here:
http://noopsterstories.blogspot.com

Find me at:
https://twitter.com/Noopster5

Join the Horny Selenation on Discord:
https://discord.gg/MrMvWaA

or if you're into Lily Collins, join the Horny Lilynation: https://discord.gg/2rVm2wR

[email protected]

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, MaxwellLord, MiamiLyfe, Volente, pixidragon

OMEGA15

Re: Going Down (Selena Gomez)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 12:38:06 AM »
Wow, that was great. You are a fantastic author. I like all the use of photos and references to various things regarding her dress and what she wore at certain points. Can tell you really put your heart into this.

The following users thanked this post: Noopster

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 08:43:28 PM »
Nice work. I love the name 'Going Down' as it reminds me of one of my favorite Freddie King songs.  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Noopster

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 08:00:36 PM »
Awesome work. Love the details and Sel going through the phone.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA