Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Damsel in Distress" with Selena Gomez  (Read 10015 times)

sammycolt

"Damsel in Distress" with Selena Gomez
« on: September 29, 2018, 04:52:38 PM »
DISCLAIMER: this story is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of Selena Gomez (or Justin Bieber for that matter). It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it.

I'd love to get some feedback, either via mail or in the comment section!

Codes: MF, oral, drunk, doggie, screaming, cunnilingus, mdom

I let out a sigh and leant down on the narrow catwalk’s railing. Closing my eyes for a second I rubbed my temples. That damn beat gave me a headache! Fucking club music! I opened my eyes again and looked down onto the sea of dancing douchebag-kids, rocking with uncoordinated movements to the “music”.

Grumpily I scanned the big room for possible sources of aggression, finding none. Sighing again, I fished a cigarette out of the inner pocket of my jacket and put it in my mouth. Jerry, my boss and the club’s owner had forbidden me to smoke, but that punk was afraid of me, so I felt like I could have a peaceful smoke without getting too much trouble.

I flicked my lighter on and held it to the end of the cigarette. Taking a deep satisfying drag I let my eyes wander through the masses below me again. I still couldn’t believe how popular this dump had gotten lately. I had worked as chief of security in the “Butter’s” for over five years now and until about two months ago, business had been alright for the owners, not bad, not exceptionally noteworthy either. But then some tv show decided, for whatever reason, to make a feature about us, apparently THE hole in the wall. And since then every damn hipster-brat in this godforsaken city made a pilgrimage over here EVERY fucking weekend! Now I don’t have anything against a little success for Jerry, god knows he has worked his ass off these last couple of years and he earned it, but these collections of spoilt bitches and momma’s boys completely lacked respect! I will soon turn fifty and despite my regular workouts I begin to feel my age and these kids make me feel a lot older! Most of them are pampered brats with rich parents and every time I had to throw one of them out, they assured me they’d make me lose my job. But not only didn’t they know how to treat their elders, most of these little shits had to be kicked out because they attacked girls who refused them.

I shook my head and searched for a distraction before I made myself angry. Taking another puff I searched the crowd for her. Working in a night club has its perks too, no denying that. If you can deal with bad-behaved teens and even worse music you can enjoy the good sides. Like smoking hot chicks in slutty outfits!

After looking around for a few seconds I spotted the girl on the dance floor, near the DJ’s stand. I had watched this particular girl several times tonight. Unlike most of the other brats she knew how to dance, moving her body to the beat, twisting and turning, obviously enjoying the music. And she looked hot as hell too! She was a Latina, maybe twenty years old. Dark hair, dark eyes, light complexion and the cutest mouth you could imagine. She wore an incredibly tight, black dress, one strap and down to her mid-thigh, showcasing those long beautiful legs, which were even more highlighted by black leather fuck-me-boots with four inch heels. I had no clue why mothers allowed their daughters to dress this way, but I sure as hell wasn’t complaining!

She danced alone and it seemed as if she wanted to keep it that way. I grinned as I saw the umpteenth teen boy this night grind up against her, trying to get her to dance with him. This one she actually seemed to know as the stance of his body suggested, which didn’t change her reaction. When he tried to grab her hips she pulled his hands away and shook her head no. I smiled. I couldn’t help it, I loved seeing these assholes crash and burn.

Suddenly the speaker in my ear buzzed to life. “Yo, smokes!” I sighed as Silas’ voice cracked out of the device. I had given the kid this job two years ago to keep him busy and on the right side of the law. Guess I kinda liked the guy. It had worked, he did a tremendous job, but the gratitude he had expressed several times hadn’t kept him from giving me this extra-creative nickname.

“What’s up, dipshit?” I growled.

The black kid chuckled, a strange sound in my ear. “If you’re done perving on that hot Latina ass you can take a break. We’ve got them under control…”

I blushed slightly. I didn’t know I was being watched and now I felt stupid, lusting after a girl that wasn’t even half my age. “Shut up, kid!” I replied, stood up straight and stretched. My spine cracked. Damn, I wasn’t as young as I used to be! “I will be back in five minutes!”

Giving the dancing girl’s fine body one last look, I walked towards the stairs.

At the bar I ordered a bottle of water and sat down, once again unsuccessfully trying to blend out the music that thudded against my eardrums. One last hour, then these kids would have to find another place to party and I could go home. Turning back to the dance floor I once again scanned the crowd, not able to suppress the instinct. I looked up and spotted Silas’ broad figure on top of the catwalk, watching the dancing kids. I couldn’t make out much of him, but I knew he was focused.

Suddenly the bud in my ear cracked, making me jump. “Smokes?” Silas asked. His voice had a serious tone to it and I knew what he’d say before he said it. “I hate to interrupt your little coffee break, but there is some trouble on the floor you might wanna check on!”

“I’m on my way!” I answered, setting down my bottle and moving towards the crowd. “And I wasn’t drinking coffee!” I quipped lamely. But, hey, I’m almost fifty and tired! Sue me!

“Wow! Burn!!!” Silas laughed before his tone got serious again, “A little more to your left!”

I shoved my way past twisting, drunk teens, looking for the trouble my younger friend had promised. After looking for a second, I spotted them. The dark haired Latina I had been watching was in trouble. The latest guy she had blown off, the one she had known, apparently decided that he hadn’t tried hard enough. She screamed at him over the music, an angry look on her face while he tried to grab her, obviously thinking that she was only playing hard to get.

Before I was able to get to them, the little shithead became too cocky and actually grabbed the angry girl’s ass. Now she obviously had enough! She reached out and slapped the guy across the cheek. I groaned. I had seen this numerous times. These guys had obviously never been taught not to punch a girl and sure enough, the brat already raised his fist.

I lurched forward, shoving two wasted dudes out of the way in the process, and caught his wrist just in time, the girl already flinched. The boy was about my height, but there were almost no muscles there when I squeezed his arm. He turned towards me in surprise and I shot him a menacing glare, before I turned and dragged him off without looking back, the protesting, whining momma boy stumbling after me.

I made my way up to the back entrance and shoved the door open. Throwing him out into the alleyway, he landed in a puddle, soaking his over-expensive jeans. “OW!” he shrieked as he struggled to get up, “You sonofabitch! I’ll have your ass fired!”

“Sure you will, kid…” I grunted, before I slammed the door shut in front of him. “Done!” I stated into the micro on the collar of my shirt.

“Shit, smokes!” I heard Silas familiar chuckle, “You have any idea who that was!”

I shrugged, already on my way back to the stairs to the catwalk. “Another drunk asshole!”

“Yeah, man, that and more! That was Justin Bieber! And the chick is his ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez!”

I frowned. “And my guess is I am supposed to know who those are?!”

I could almost hear Silas roll his eyes. “They are some Disney stars… Singers slash actors. Like Britney?! They’re world famous! Your niece is going to hate you for throwing him out!”

Pondering, I looked down at the pretty Latina girl, who now sat at the bar, sipping some overpriced light-blue cocktail through a straw while she hacked into her iPhone, demonstratively giving the blonde surfer-type douchebag hitting on her the cold shoulder. “But if it helps you sleep,” Silas added, “The rest of the world is going to love you…”

Suddenly the girl looked up into my direction and we made eye contact. She smiled at me, a beautiful, sparkling smile, then she mouthed something: Thank you!

I let myself get carried away to my first smile of the evening before I moved on, concentrating on my job.

---

An hour later we had kicked the brats out so they could get drunk somewhere else. The silence pressed harder onto my eardrums than the beats had. Sighing I  sat on one of the bar stools and let my gaze travel across the dance hall, which looked like LA’s bums had hid out here for a week and I thanked god that I didn’t have to clean this place every evening. Annoyed I took a swig out of my water bottle and closed it, slowly getting up to do my final security round of the day before I was allowed to go home.

“Shit, smokes, a guy your age should be in bed by now, you know? Otherwise your rheumatism will kill you in the morning!”

I turned around with a frown to face Silas, who nonchalantly leaned onto the reeling of the catwalk, looking down to me with a grin. “You should thank god that I don’t want to make your mom unhappy” I growled, feigning anger. But this was our game, plus, he was kinda right. At my age you shouldn’t spend your nights at loud teeny-clubs… “Otherwise I’d kick your brattish black ass!”

He chuckled. “You’re welcome to try if you can manage to get that wrinkly visage of yours up all these steps…”

I shot him a glare then I turned to start my round when he stopped me.

“Seriously, man, you can go home! I will do the last check!” Surprised at the offer I looked up at him.

“You serious?”

He shrugged. “I have to wait for Marie anyway. No reason for you to keep me company.” Marie was his girlfriend who worked behind the bar. Right now she was cleaning the glasses and would have to work for another hour at the least. “Smokes, you’d be doing me a favor! She is busy and I am bored…”

I thought, but only for a split-second before I decided to take him up on his offer. He was a loudmouth, but I knew I could trust him. “Fine!” I said and headed immediately for the entrance as if I was scared he could change his mind. At the wardrobe I quickly grabbed my old, black hoodie jacket, put it on and then I was gone.

It was nearing four o’clock and the dawn had already begun when I stepped outside. There was a long line of brats at the taxi stand, shoving, laughing, making out, but I ignored them as best as I could. Those shitheads were someone else’s problem now. I fumbled out a cigarette from the half-empty package and quickly lit it up, taking a deep drag before I dug my hands into my pockets and walked past them at a fast pace. It was a short walk to my apartment, only about ten to fifteen minutes, so I decided to save the money and the waiting time for a cab and enjoy the quietness of the still half-asleep city.

I made a turn into a back alley, a shortcut that would save me about two minutes and the noises of the teen crowd slowly died away. I just lit up another cigarette and when I looked up I grunted with surprise. About thirty yards in front of me, the girl from the club walked through the alley. She hurried, probably creeped out by the darkness and keen to get onto a main street as fast as possible and she didn’t notice me.

She wore a light denim jacket over her elegant dress and hugged her upper body with both arms to shield herself against the cool air. The heels of her expensive-looking black shoes clacked loudly as she walked.

I couldn’t help myself and stared at the fine little ass of hers that peeked out beneath the jacket. She was young, easily young enough to be my daughter, but I couldn’t deny how hot she was. The flimsy dress exposed a big part of her legs, ending only about three inches beneath her beautifully rounded butt and she moved with a natural grace that made my mouth go dry.

Just as I seriously considered shouting after her to start a conversation and already felt like a disgusting old creep something happened! The boy from the club, Justin Beaver or something like that, stepped out from behind a dumpster and blocked the girl’s way.

He hadn’t seen me, so I stopped and stayed in the background, observing the scene and waiting for the turn of events. A pipe a few feet over my head loudly blew steam into the alleyway, drowning the other sounds in the alley out for me, but I watched the couple with interest.

The guy greeted her with a smile, which vanished only seconds later, when the Selena-girl obviously rudely told him to fuck off. She was obviously done with him, a fact that he didn’t seem to understand, so instead of granting her her wish he stayed and began to get angry.

I leaned against the wall and watched the two of them as their argument started. Their voices raised and soon they were screaming into each other’s faces, she, fed up, insulting him, he obviously incredulous how a girl could resist his charm.

I couldn’t stop myself from smirking when the boy suddenly had a breakdown. His aggressive stance changed within seconds to one of a begging little boy as tears began rolling over his cheeks. He grabbed her hand and whined miserably, but Selena seemed unimpressed and simply took a step back, pulling her hand from his grip.

I knew what was coming next and was moving before it happened, but I was too slow and too far away.

The Beaver-boy’s expression darkened and he once again changed his mood within a split-second, turning furious. He stepped forward and gave Selena a hard shove. She struggled to stay on her feet, but it was an impossible task, considering the high-heeled boots she wore, so she stumbled backwards and with a surprised scream she crashed to the floor, landing hard on that cute, little butt.

Beaver towered over her, once again screaming abuse at her while the girl twisted on the dirty alley floor, holding the bruised spot and whimpering in pain, but at the same time she spat insults at him that I had never heard out of a mouth as beautiful as hers.

Her eyes grew wide with shock then when amidst his tirade of anger the boy lifted his foot, obviously about to kick the lying girl in the stomach. She braced herself, trying to shield her belly with her arms, when I finally came to her rescue.

They both were equally surprised when I suddenly rushed into the picture. I am a little over six foot tall. Age has slowed me down over the last years, but I like to stay in shape and be a fearsome adversary in a fight. So what time took in terms of agility I tried to replace with even more muscle, which left me built like a tank. It is really good if you need to scare off some big-mouthed, drunken teenagers. It also made me quite heavy, making me more than two-hundred pounds of savage force.

And those two-hundred pounds now crashed into the slim built, surprised boy at almost 20 miles per hour, effectively driving all air from his lungs and sending him to the floor. “Aaaah!” he yelped as he hit the cement hard, sliding across the floor until a bunch of trash bags stopped him.

I gave him my best intimidation-face. “Get lost, kid!” I grunted as the boy moaned in pain. At least for a few seconds he wasn’t going to be a threat. Turning around I faced the girl and kneeled down with a worried look. “You okay?”

She gave me a pretty, thankful smile and opened her mouth to say something when her eyes suddenly widened in shock. “Watch out!” she screamed.

I twirled around in a blur, and to my surprise I found the Beaver-kid back on his feet and in the middle of his attack. His expensive clothes were soiled with mud and torn at one knee. I had to give it to him: I had underestimated the kid. He charged at me, fury blazing in his eyes, an old, dirty glass bottle in his hand which he swung wildly.

He gave a high-pitched, not very intimidating war-scream and swung the bottle at me. I had turned just in time. The hit, aimed at my head where it would have left a nasty gash, only hit my shoulder. The bottle burst, but by some kind of miracle, the shards didn’t cut me.

I stumbled backwards, dumbfounded to be attacked by the opponent I had thought I had taken care of. The kid sensed his chance and followed me, swinging the broken bottle, which was a considerably more dangerous weapon now. But he attacked wildly, not using his head, like a raging bull. I wasn’t completely ready, but I was able to prepare myself at least a little. I jumped backwards, dodging the whirring edge of the bottle by inches as it slashed past my chest.

Now I could see a flash of panic replacing the anger in the kid’s eyes as he saw he had missed his best two chances to win this brawl. Desperately he swung again, but this time I had him. My left hand grabbed his wrist firmly, catching it out of the air less than three inches away from my throat.

“Wait…” Beaver yelped in fear, but I already swung and buried my fist in his stomach with all force I could muster. I sure as hell didn’t plan on seriously hurting the boy, after all for all I knew he was drunk and I myself had gotten into bigger trouble than I could handle when I was drunk and was glad that no one had yet decided to make me pay permanently. Plus, if he was some celebrity like Silas had said I would most likely suffer more from this than he would… But I had enough of him and would make sure he would molest neither the girl nor me that night and this uppercut should have taken care of the problem. No broken ribs, but surely some severe abdominal pain once he’d wake up in the morning.

His eyes bugged out of his head almost comically and he was actually lifted clean off his feet. He didn’t make a sound when he hit the cement and stayed there, rolling and unable to catch a breath.

I gave him a couple of seconds before I leaned down, grabbed his shirt and forced him to look at me. Pain was written all over his face. “Listen, shithead!” I growled with a cold glare, “You will leave this girl alone or otherwise I will do things to you that will make this punch feel like a blowjob from Santa Clause!”

He whimpered something I didn’t understand, but I was sure he got the message, so I let go of him and let him fall back onto the cold, wet cement.

I turned back to the girl. She sat on the floor, watching me with an open mouth. “That was… awesome!” she finally stuttered, a grin breaking over her face.

I couldn’t hide my smirk as I walked up to her, letting the half-conscious boy lie in the shadows of the alley. “Are you alright?” I asked her again and offered her my hand to help her get up.

Selena took it. I immediately noticed how soft and petite her hand felt, almost tiny in my paw. “I think so- oww!” she winced as she pulled herself up, “My butt hurts!” she said with a crunched up face, rubbing the sore spot on her left buttock.

“Can you walk?”

She looked at me for a second with an uncertain look, then she let go of my hand and put pressure on her left foot. Immediately I saw pain rushing through her eyes and she shifted her weight onto her other leg. “Definitely not with these heels…” she moaned with frustration.

I looked at her shiny leather boots. It was impressive that she had managed to dance with these! They looked hot, but painful.

“They are usually more comfy than they look!” Selena said, reading my mind.

I smiled, enjoying the look of her dark, Hispanic eyes. “You wanna take ‘em off?” I asked.

She thought for a second. Her gaze lingered along the dirty floor of the alleyway, covered with puddles. She wrinkled her nose. Answer enough…

“I could carry you…” I offered, trying to keep my voice steady as I thought of her delicate body in my arms.

I was prepared to wave it off as a joke when to my surprise the beautiful Latina actually nodded. She smiled at me. “That would be nice…”

I took a step towards her when she lifted her hand to stop me. “I don’t even know your name yet!” she said, “I’m Selena!”

“Matt!” I answered with a half-smile.

“Thanks for your help, Matt,” Selena gave me that sparkling smile again, “I owe you…”

I did my best to suppress the images that this short, innocent sentence awakened in my head; instead I let her put her arm around my shoulders before I gently picked her up. She felt light in my arms, almost weightless. I started walking. “My place is only a few blocks away, you know…” I stated, “You can wait there while I call you a cab.”

“That would be so sweet…” she purred. Was I imagining things or was she snuggling up against my chest? She smelled very nice! The fine mixture of perfume, sweet long drinks and a hint of her womanly sweat rose up my nose and made my head spin.

She ran her hand softly across my broad chest. The touch sent sparks up my spine and suddenly I felt out of breath even though I didn’t feel exhausted. “That’s a nice sweat jacket!” she murmured, continuing to run her fingers over the fabric.

I grunted in response, unable to respond as I felt her lithe, young body press against me. She’s too young for you, old man! She’s had a little too much to drink and doesn’t know what she’s doing! This is so inappropriate!

But despite the scolding thoughts I could feel a stir in my pants. Gritting my teeth I tried to think of football while I felt her fingers on my chest the whole time. “What are you doing alone around here anyway?” I asked, trying to distract myself from the thoughts running through my head, “I mean… Where are your friends?”

Selena groaned frustrated against my chest. Apparently my choice of topic had hit a sore spot. “Well, I went out with my friend Taylor to have some fun on the dance floor…” she explained, resting her head against my shoulder nonchalantly, “But then the first thing that little slut did was taking off with some douchebag and leaving me alone there! Can you believe that little skank? She’s a world-famous singer and multi-millionaire and all it took that guy to get into her panties was a few ten-dollar-cocktails!”

I smiled sympathetically as I turned around a corner and already saw my building down the street. Thank god! If I had to feel her tight, young body against me any longer I would probably be able to carry her without using my hands…

“Anyways,” she continued, her fingers now playing with the zipper of my hoodie, “I decided that it was too early to go home, so I spent a few hours getting hit on by pretty much every douchebag in LA, including the biggest bastard of them all, who you just met…”

Finally we arrived at my house. I carefully put her down to fumble my keys out and let us in, then offered her a shoulder and helped her hobble over to my apartment door.

Lucifer, my cat scurried past us, his tails flailing as he ogled us distrustfully through his green eyes. Selena let out a surprised gasp as his fur grazed her shins.

“Sorry,” I apologized as I held the door open for her, “That’s just Lucifer. Don’t mind him, he’s an asshole!”

She giggled and looked at me, amused. For a second I was dumbstruck, paralyzed by her beauty, before the voice in the back of my head spoke up again, scolding me for behaving like an old creep.

“Would you wait in the living room? I will get you some ice for your hip…” I asked, feeling terribly inappropriate.

“Okay,” she nodded, her smile once more sending shocks down my loins, “That way?” The question was completely unnecessary as my apartment was tiny and all the doors were open.

But I nodded and watched her for a second as she hobbled off, into the adjoining room, feeling my cock harden a little as I saw her tight, little ass bounce, then I made my way into the kitchen, to the freezer. I grabbed a bag of frozen peas and a dish towel, wrapping it around the bag, then I turned back. On my way into the living room I automatically stopped in the little hallway, checking my reflection in the mirror, the behavior a relic from back when I had hair that I might have needed to straighten.

Selena had turned the light on and stood in the middle of the room. She had thrown her jacket over the arm of the couch and the soft skin of her exposed shoulders almost seemed to gleam in the moonlight. In her hand she had a magazine which she skipped through with obvious interest. I blushed when I realized that it was one of my porn magazines which I had left on the couch table. To top it all the title said “Latina Teen Sluts” with some foxy, naked chick on the cover, moaning in bliss as she squatted over some stud’s cock, impaling her clean-shaven pussy.

I coughed and Selena looked up, her innocent smile turned into a mischievous grin. “Excuse me,” I mumbled, reaching for the magazine, “That’s mine…”

Grinning, the raven-haired beauty pulled the magazine away from my hands and out of my reach, walking backwards on her high heels. “Who the fuck still buys magazines anyway?” she teased, looking at me with smoldering eyes, “It’s the twenty-first century, there’s internet, you know?”

She flipped a page, revealing a young, slim Mexican girl with dyed blonde hair, who cowered on the floor in doggy position and reached back with one hand to spread her butt open and show off her two holes in all their glory. “That’s hot!” Selena murmured as she studied the picture.

Suddenly I lurched forward and she shrieked when I ripped the magazine from her hands. Giving her a dark glare, that served me so well to shut up drunken troublemakers in the club, I closed the magazine and put it into a drawer of a nearby cupboard.

“Oooh,” Selena pouted playfully, “You’re no fun!”

I sighed and shook my head before I looked at the girl, my brow furrowing. “I thought you were hurt…?” I asked, noticing that she seemed to be able to walk just fine.

“Yeah…” she grinned goofily, “I might have… exaggerated that injury a little…”

I felt something stir in my pants as I looked at the stunning girl in the middle of my living room, clad in knee-high hooker-boots and a tight, little fuck-me-dress and all of a sudden my heart beat faster. The girls who usually visit me in my apartment are paid by the hour, but despite my rough social skills even to me it was obvious where this was leading. I knew it was wrong, that she was too young, but put yourself in my position before you judge me! Resisting a chance like this took way more balls than I had!

“You saved me twice tonight!” Selena whispered in a husky voice, her hands reaching behind her back. I heard the sound of a zipper. “And I wanted to thank you for that!”

I felt my jaw drop when the flimsy fabric fell away from her body, pooling around her feet, revealing the Disney star in all her glory. All she still wore were her leather boots and a tiny pair of white thong panties that just covered her mound, showing of the outline of a cameltoe and not making a secret of the fact that she was completely shaved down there. She was literally perfection! The pale complexion of her alabaster skin made her almost gleam in the room’s dim light. Her nice round breasts stood perky and high on her chest with brown, hard nipples, which jutted out into the air. I swallowed when she took a graceful step forward towards me, her hips swaying and her eyes fixed on me, dark pools of seduction. Fucking minx!

She sauntered up to me until our faces were only inches apart. Despite her high boots she was still a lot smaller than me and she had to look up to look in my face. “Let me thank you…” she whispered as she slowly knelt down in front of me, making sure to always keep eye contact. Her fingers got to work and she swiftly unbuckled my belt, then unzipped my jeans and shoved them down, along with my boxers. She smiled as my cock bounced free, already rock hard and ready I stood a solid eight inches and almost hit her in the face when she released me.

“Hmm…” she purred happily as she reached out with one dainty hand and grabbed my dick around the base. Her hand was small and soft and I groaned when she lightly stroked it. “You’re fucking big!” she said, seemingly truly impressed before she leaned forward and placed a series of small butterfly kisses along my shaft. “Fuck!” I gasped when I first felt her soft lips on my cock and she smiled up at me, then she pushed her pink tongue out and let its tip dance around the head of my cock. “You like it?” she asked sassily.

I could only moan in answer as the little tart swirled her tongue around my glands. Reaching down I grabbed her head with both hands and forced her towards my crotch, eager to feel her hot lips wrapped around my shaft. Selena let out a giggle, but didn’t resist, allowing me to push her head down my dick. Shocks of pleasure ran up my spine when her wet little mouth engulfed my manhood, her tongue skillfully working the underside of my cock. This little slut surely knew how to suck some good dick!

While she worked my head with her mouth I felt one of her nimble hands sneak up between my thighs and grab my ballsack. My eyes widened as her nimble fingers began to play with my nuts, massaging and rubbing them as she gave me a sloppy blowjob.

“Fuck!” I hissed, my hands lying on her head, following her motions as she blew me, “You’re a bad girl, huh?”

Selena winked up at me naughtily and let the head of my dick audibly pop out of her mouth, still pumping the slick shaft with her fist. “Yes!” she slobbered, her tongue darting out to dance along the rim of my head, “I’m a bad, bad girl!”

“Shit…” I hissed as I felt her swallowing several inches, pushing me against the entrance of her throat. Delicious vibrations coursed down my rod as she gagged on my meat, alluring me to slightly push forward and make her choke even more. Shit, if the girl liked to behave like a slut I’d treat her like one! The voice in the back of my head who had scolded me for lusting after a girl half my age was silent now and my instincts took over. All the sexual frustration pent up from watching after young, drunk, promiscuous bimbos at the club was allowed to release itself on the girl kneeling in front of me. “You little tramp!” I groaned as I grabbed her head tighter and began fucking her face, repeatedly hitting the back of her throat. To her credit, despite choking and gagging, the little hussy kept her mouth open, allowing me to proceed.

And I thoroughly took advantage. Harder and harder I rammed my cock into her mouth, unsuccessfully trying to bury my length down her throat, only making her retch even more. Finally I gave her a short break, breathing heavily from exhaustion, my cockhead still between her lips. I looked down into her dark brown eyes. Her mascara was smeared with tears and ran down her cheeks in slutty, black streaks and her lipstick was mixed with drool and smeared over her chin. She didn’t look like a Disney starlet any more. With the hungry look in her eyes and the ruined make-up she rather looked like a whore. An incredibly pretty whore, but still…

“You okay?” I assured myself.

“Mmmmh!” she mumbled and nodded vigorously, my dick between her lips.

Smiling I reached down between us and pinched her cute little nose shut with two fingers, making her open her wind-pipe up a little more before I pushed in again. I saw her eyes widen and for the first time she struggled a tiny little bit, but then the bell-shaped head of my cock pressed into the tiny opening, invading her throat.

My jaw clenched as I saw inch after inch of my dick disappear between the girl’s lips, down her throat. The muscles in her neck massaged my length amazingly as she swallowed me. I let out a growl as I began to pump my hips and started to fuck her face in earnest. She placed her hands against my thighs as I slowly gained speed, but she didn’t do anything to stop me.

I lay my head back and stared at some imaginative point on the ceiling as I enjoyed the treatment of my dick, listened to the wet, suckling sounds she made as I fucked her pretty little mouth. “Bad girl…” I groaned and felt her hum around my cock in response. I unzipped my hoodie and shrugged it off, then made short work of my black shirt, throwing it into the corner while Selena bounced up and down my cock all by herself. She dived down completely then, swallowing my whole rod until her nose was buried in my pubic hair, my balls pressing against her chin, and held the position for a few seconds until she finally drew back completely, gasping and panting.

As she caught her breath she rapidly jerked my slick member with her fist, pumping it vigorously. She looked up at me through dark, intense eyes and leaned in to tentatively lick my balls. “I want you to fuck me!” she whispered in a raspy voice, “I want you to fuck me like the bad, little girl I am!” She sucked one of my nuts into her mouth and audibly let it pop back out. “Fuck me!”

Unable to resist that offer I wrapped a handful of her curls around my fist and pulled her up until she stood in front of me. I took a second to look into those beautiful, dark-brown eyes that stared back at me with a fiery passion, then I pulled her in for a rough kiss. She grunted in surprise, but immediately responded, our tongues dancing around, fighting each other in our mouths. It was a wild, wet kiss and I enjoyed it, enjoyed the little Latina-firecracker’s lips on mine, her almost naked body pressed up against me and her fingernails raking into my back. Finally she broke away, tugging my lower lip between her pearly white teeth. “Fuck me!” she demanded again.

I roughly spun her around by her hair so she stood with her back to me. My hands reached around, cupping her soft breasts, lightly tweaking her nipples between my fingers while I leaned in to kiss the side of her neck. Selena purred like a kitten, moving her head to the side to give me more room, of which I hungrily took advantage of.

Glancing into the old wand mirror I took in her young, naked beauty for a moment. Her pale, perfect skin almost glowed in the dim light of the room. She had closed her eyes and let herself get carried away in the sensations that my hands and lips awakened in her body. Slowly I let one of my hands linger down over the smooth skin of her stomach towards her thong. I felt her breath hitch a little when my fingertips touched the edge of her panties and I took a second to savor the moment before I dipped beneath.

“Oh!” she gasped when I first touched the lips of her pussy, my fingers feeling rough against her soft slit. There was not a hint of stubble, she must have shaved just before she left and her bald cunt leaked her juices plentiful. Slowly I circled my fingers around, collecting her juices before I dared to slide a digit inside.

This time we both moaned as I felt the muscles of her cunt grab my fingers, greedily trying to pull me in, her slit tight and hot. “God…” she whispered huskily as I began to thrust my finger deeper into her, quickly starting to fuck her. Her eyes still closed she reached back over her head, grabbing the back of my neck tightly and pulling me down to meet her pink lips. Our tongues danced for a moment and I could feel her excitement as my finger fucked her, not gentle, but quick and rough. I made sure to curl it, stimulating her sensitive walls and finding her g spot, which elicited a cute gasp from her. Meanwhile my other hand played with her tits, cupping and squeezing, focusing special attention to her stiff nipples.

Soon I added another finger, proceeding to loosen her tight cunt a little further and Selena quitted this with a joyful grunt. My hand lingered upwards from her tits to her throat and I gave her a light squeeze, testing the waters to see how she would respond. She broke the kiss, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me with dark, lust-filled eyes and a naughty grin.

“Come on, you bastard!” she hissed, the urgency of need in her voice, “Fuck me!”

For a second I looked into her eyes before I pulled my fingers from her panties and gave her a little shove, sending her towards the couch. Quickly I followed and pushed between her shoulder blades, signaling her what I wanted her to do. She complied eagerly, getting on her knees and leaning forward to brace herself against the couch’s backrest. The position presented her thong-clad ass to me and I suppressed a groan as I took in her pale, tight butt, instead I grabbed the waistband of her thong and roughly ripped it off before tossing the remains away carelessly, leaving her only dressed in her hooker-boots and her earrings. Selena yelped out when the band bit the skin of her hips for a second and threw her head to look back at me over her shoulder, but her face still showed that naughty smile that almost drove me crazy with lust.

I slapped her ass, leaving a slight hand-shaped mark and making her gasp, then I placed my hands on each of her buttocks, enjoying the smooth, immaculate skin for a moment before I pulled her cheeks apart to get a good look of this young slut’s holes.

“Fuck!” this time I couldn’t bite back the moan as I took in the sublime sight. Her sphincter, tight and pink, twitched slightly, looking untouched, as if it had never been taken before. To be honest I was surprised. I thought most of these kids had given all their cherries away by the age of sixteen. The fact that she had not lost all of her virginities strangely turned me on even more. Beneath her asshole I finally got my first good look of her hairless cunt, savoring her rosy outer lips and small, soaked labia.

“C’mon, fuck me!” Selena urged, giving her booty a little inviting shake to spur me on. It wouldn’t even have taken that as I was already moving. Grabbing a hold of her hip with one hand and my cock with the other I lined myself up with her twat and with a loud grunt I pushed forward.

“Oooh!” the little tart groaned as I roughly entered her, “Yeah! C’mon, motherfucker… fill that slutty pussy!”

“Fuck!” I hissed as her warm, wet womanhood gripped me tight. The little hussy felt as gorgeous as she looked, my hard thrust burying three inches of my meat inside her hole.

Sunk halfway inside her I changed my grip, taking a fistful of her beautiful, dark curls and pulling her head back, using them as reigns, while my other hand dug into her left buttock, prying her ass wide open for me. I bit my lips, the sight of her spread asshole above her stretched-open cunt an incredible turn on.

Taking a deep breath I grit my teeth and pushed forward again, this time burying almost my whole eight inches in her delicate pussy.

“Fuck!” Selena gasped with shock as she was impaled, her fingers clawing into the cushion of my couch, “Easy!”

I let out a strained chuckle. “Thought you wanted it like a bad little girl…”

Nonetheless I gave her a couple of moments to adapt, watching her lithe body relax beneath me. Slowly the tension left her muscles, her breathing beginning to calm. When she reached back to grab her other buttock and spread her ass ever wider I knew she was ready.

“Oooh…” she let out the cutest little moan as I gave her a slow, deep thrust, relishing the feel of her hot cunt muscles grabbing and holding my dick tightly.

Beginning at an almost lazy pace I allowed her to accommodate.  No sense in plowing away from the first second, that’s how overeager teens and dumb fools do it! Instead I gave her time, pacing myself with long thrusts, sliding in and out, testing her reactions and enjoying the little gasps she gave every time I pushed back in.

“Oh… Uuh… God…” Her whimpers filling the room along with the creaking sounds of my old couch and the soft tapping sounds of my pelvis against her butt.

“H… harder,” she finally groaned after a while, giving me the eagerly awaited permission.

Lifting my hand I gave her rippling booty a resounding smack that made her squeal lightly before I granted her wish, increasing the pace of my thrusts. I felt my heavy ballsack swing and hit her clit every time I pushed into her, the slapping sound becoming very much audible as I began to fuck the little tart.

“Shit!” I growled, my fingers clawing into her buttock as Selena’s moans got louder.

“Ungh… Harder… Oohh!”

What an eager slut! I complied, my hips slamming into her with speed now, causing her sexy butt to jiggle wildly. Looking down I saw her pink sphincter clench at the onslaught, an incredibly hot, debauched sight, while my young Latin lover bit into my couch, earning her another harsh spank.

“Fucking bitch!” I berated her, unable to hold myself back.

But the starlet seemed to love this, her moans turning into joyful screams as she took the pounding, barely muffled by my couch.

The sofa shook violently as we fucked like rabbits, slamming against the wall, and for a split second I worried about the sound, but with the view in front of me those thoughts were forgotten almost immediately.

“AAAH…” Selena yelped, completely merged into the forceful sex, “FUCK ME… HARDER!!!”

Her feet kicked frantically with euphoria as I snarled and increased my pace even further, banging the pint-sized Latina with all I had Letting go of her butt I grabbed her head with both hands and forced her cheek against the wall, pinning her in place as I pounded into her.

“GAAH… GOD…SHIIIT…” Selena exclaimed, using both arms to brace herself against the wall as her little cunt was wrecked, making sure that every last person in the house knew what was going on.

“YOU DIRTY SLUT!” I roared, my cock a blur as it slammed into the screaming starlet’s pussy.

“AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEE!” the little tart squealed as her twat suddenly convulsed with pleasure, gripping my cock tightly and hungrily milking it. Her whole body began to shake violently as she had a forceful orgasm while I had my cock buried deep inside her hole, gritting my teeth so I wouldn’t cum right away.

God fucking hell!!! I squeezed my eyes shut, and held on for dear life as her cunt clenched so exquisitely around my dick. This girl was incredible! I felt her juices soak my manhood as her orgasm washed over her, turning her ecstatic scream into a groan.

Once the roughest part was over I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I looked down on her shivering little ass, relishing the whining moan she gave as her body was still shaken by after-shocks.

“Damn…” I muttered as I let go of her head and spread her butt again, then slowly pulled my juice soaked cock from her pussy. The head popped out with an obscenely wet sound, followed by a small gush of girly essence.

After giving her a moment to relax I bent down and gently kissed her neck. “Are you okay?”

Selena moaned in response, a wide smile spreading across her lips. “God,” she whispered, “I should fuck older guys more often…”

She snickered at her own joke before opening her eyes and looking at me, a few strands of her hair sticking to her sweaty face. “You’re awesome!”

I smirked, this stunning girl making me feel twenty years younger. I still needed release and I was sure she was eager to give it to me. “Come here!”

Selena let out a light squeal as I picked her up but as I threw her naked body over my shoulder she giggled. “Wow,” she teased, her head hanging upside-down, “For an old man you have a really nice ass!”

“Watch your mouth, little lady!” I retorted and gave her own tight posterior another playful swat. I quickly made my way to my bedroom, deftly kicking the door open and Selena let out a small, yelp as I tossed her onto my bed.

“Hey!” she giggled in playful indignation as she bounced off the mattress, her boobs jiggling enticingly in the process, “Is that a way to treat a ‘little lady’?”

“Shut up!” I grunted as I quickly followed her onto the bed, crawling on top of her and pushing my lips to hers. She let out a joyful moan as we made out, my tongue hungrily chasing hers.

Meanwhile my right hand quickly found its way between her legs, tracing the outline of her bald, slimy taco much to her enjoyment. She gasped into my mouth as I entered her soaked twat roughly with two fingers, her thighs automatically splaying apart to invite me in while her own hands grabbed my butt, her manicured fingers digging into my flesh.

I used my thumb to encircle her pearl-like clit, strumming the little button with all the skill I could muster while I curled my fingers inside her to stimulate her rubbery g spot.

“God!” Selena gasped, breaking the kiss to throw her head back, giving me the chance to nibble on her exposed throat, causing her to let out a whine. Her legs spread apart even wider, now obscenely inviting me in as I played with her, fingering her hot, little pussy while she bucked  her hips up greedily, her sweet essence now drooling heavily from her pink hole, leaking down between her ass cheeks and soaking my sheets.

Selena’s breathing quickly was deep and husky again; she gasped and writhed beneath me as I toyed with her. “God…” she whined in desperation, “Just fuck me!”

Her plea caused me to stop worshipping her neck and I lifted my head. She stared back, her eyes dark pools of pleasure as I shifted my weight. I pulled my hand from her pussy and, taking in every tiny twitch on her stunning face, I grabbed both her legs below the knee and pulled them up, leaving her more exposed than ever with her butt raised off the bed and her delicate, shaved pussy angled upwards.

“Little slut!” I teased her and she nodded vehemently, eager to get me inside her wanton cunt, her small hands on my butt trying to force me inside her.

Cruelly I let my head brush across her clit several times and grazed the outlines of her twat, teasing her and causing Selena to whimper in frustration, her hips bucking in need. “You fucking bastard!” she groaned.

Giving her a reproachful glare I then decided I had teased her enough and with a hard thrust I buried myself inside her petite cunnie.

“AAARGH!” Selena cried out, her feet flailing as she was roughly impaled. She was dripping wet and prepared thanks to our previous fuck, which was the reason I was able to push all the way in. But that didn’t mean it didn’t hurt… her face contorted and she clenched her pearly white teeth.

“Say that again!” I growled, hiding my amusement as I felt her vagina grip me tight.

Selena gave me an intense glare before a dirty grin spread across her lips. “You fucking bastard!” she whispered, looking at me in defiance.

I pursed my lips in disapproval. If she was asking for it…

Deftly I grabbed both her calves just above the ankle, feeling the cool leather of her fuck-me-boots, and inexorably pushed them up above her head, pinning the starlet’s feet to the bed, her toes digging into the mattress. Selena’s eyes widened as she was folded in half, her cunt even more exposed than before with my rigid rod buried to the hilt inside. But a split-second later she stared at me provokingly again, her teeth bared as she challenged me.

Unwilling to let her wait even for another second I started to fuck her, my hips pumping up and down in a fast rhythm, causing a stream of squeaks and gasps to come out of Selena’s little mouth.

Enjoying the hug of her warm, wet cunt I rolled my hips fast, this time not very considerate, relying on the fact that she was prepared. As I pounded into her my balls slapped against her petite asshole with every thrust, serving to turn me on even more.

“God-uhn-oh-yeah-oh-shi-it-ah!” Selena whimpered as she was pounded, her tits jiggling wildly. Her hands let go of my ass and instead grabbed the back of my head, roughly pulling me down and mashing my lips against hers.

“Mmh-you-fuc-king-bas-tard!” she grunted between kisses, her face reflecting her pleasure as we swapped spit, my chest pressing down the back of her thighs as we fucked in this obscene position.

I used one of my paws to hold both of her dainty ankles in place, giving me one free hand. I took advantage and reached down beneath where our bodies joined. Seeing her eyes widen I pushed my lips against hers, muffling any sort of protest before she could even think of saying a word as my fore and middle finger collected some of her plentifully flowing juices and found her puckered little sphincter.

Selena squeaked into my mouth as her petite asshole was stimulated. I rubbed little circles around it while never missing a beat, hungrily kissing the Latina.

“Uh-oh-god-oh!” she grunted when I broke away, her wide, shocked eyes fixed onto mine as I applied pressure to her virgin backdoor.

“AWWaaaAAAAAAAAAAAH!” the poor dear squealed as the first digit of my middle finger popped past her ring muscle and invaded her rectum and this first anal intrusion caused her body to clench in a second, glorious orgasm. Her mouth hung open widely and her beautiful brown eyes rolled back into her head.

“Fuuuck!” I swore as her pussy gripped me tightly again while her sphincter trapped my middle finger., her vaginal muscles giving me another delicious massage and this time it was too much. With a last, hard thrust I forced myself deep inside her and exploded, sending a huge load of sticky cum into her birth channel.

Selena quitted this sensation with another grunt, her whole, petite body shaking now as we came together, she pinned beneath me, her cunt convulsing around my cock.

Once we calmed down a little I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried inside her vag. I pulled my digit from her ass while we both caught our breath.

“Wow…” Selena gasped, giving me a soft peck on the lips, “That was insane!”

I managed a small smile, tired happiness overwhelming me now. I pulled my cock from her perfect pussy and rolled off her. “It was incredible…” I muttered, closing my eyes.

Before I passed out I felt Selena snuggle up to me, pressing her perfect, naked body against mine and finding a cozy spot. I pressed a last kiss onto her soft hair before we both slipped into a coma-like sleep.

-
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:34:47 AM by sammycolt »

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Sorale21

sammycolt

Re: "Damsel in Distress" with Selena Gomez
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 08:35:56 AM »
“Jesus Motherfucking Christ!”  I mumbled as I slowly woke up. I wasn’t even awake thirty seconds, my eyes still closed and my back was already killing me. Fuck getting older…

I lay there for another minute, my mind slowly collecting itself when, in a rush, the events of last night came back to me. The stressful brat at the club, the fight in the alley, the beautiful Latin girl, hot, steamy sex…

I sat up with a start, bolting upright, and immediately regretted the sudden movement when a sharp pain shot up my back. Alarmed I looked around to find my bedroom empty. I sat completely naked on top of my crumbled, sweaty sheets, the sun shining in through the big, dirty window. Not even Lucifer was around.

“Fuck…” I grumbled, squinting against the bright light. Did she leave already? I wouldn’t put it past her, the girl had been tipsy and might have regretted it immediately once she woke up next to an old, snoring man.

Scooting backwards so I sat up against the cold wall I reached over and fished my spare packet of cigarettes, along with the lighter, of my nightstand. Quickly lighting it up I glanced over at the clock. 11:48. Almost lunch time…

I sighed and leaned back, enjoying a drag of my morning cigarette as my mind wandered back to last night. The gorgeous, young girl… Unable to help myself an uncharacteristic smirk spread across my face. Dirty, old man!

The clanking sound took me by surprise and I straightened, once again cursing my god-forsaken back for trying to make me believe somebody was carving me up from behind, and looked towards the bedroom door in alarm, flicking the half-smoked cigarette blindly towards the ashtray. Intruders? In the middle of the day? When normal, decent people had been up for hours?

Another clanking sound, then the swoosh of the kitchen faucet. Ignoring the aches of age I got up from the bed. If those were burglars they were the worst damn burglars I had ever heard of…

I silently headed towards the kitchen, most of the tension had left my body. I had an idea who it was, but still, the ex-soldier inside me was on alert as I scurried through the living room. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted my discarded jeans and shirt as I made my way towards the noise, my cock dangling in time with my steps.

When I reached the kitchen door I froze, despite my suspicion still not ready for the view.

Selena stood with her back to me at the stove, cooking something deliciously smelling in a pan. She hadn’t noticed me so far, as she hummed some unknown-to-me pop song and shimmied her hips to it while she lightly shook the pan.

Silently I admired her naked, beautiful legs as she shifted her weight from one bare foot to another in time with the song.

She appeared to be completely naked except for my worn-out, black hoodie, which she had appeared to have “borrowed”. And I had to admit: she looked way better in the old rag than I do! It was two sizes too big for her, granted, but that only added to the appeal. The sleeves were too long, as was the back, covering her butt and hanging an inch down her thighs. She had the hood on her head, covering her as she worked at the stove, dancing to her imaginary music.

I leaned against the door frame and silently watched her as she moved, drinking in the sight of the young Latina cooking in my little kitchen. Then my cock twitched to life when Selena reached up above her head and grabbed something from the spice rack, in the process pulling the hoodie up and exposing her tight, bare ass to my eyes.

I was completely lost in the show, continuing to shamelessly ogle the unaware beauty for several minutes until something swept past my leg and Lucifer, my asshole cat, strode past me, completely ignoring my presence as he strutted towards Selena.

To my shocked surprise the little bastard then jumped onto the counter and sat down next to her, watching her work. Selena noticed him, raising her hand and to my astonishment Lucifer allowed her to pet him, purring loudly. That fucking asshole was still, after more than nine years, biting me every second time I fed him but somehow he had made friends with Selena within hours! Smiling, she offered him a small piece of ham and he ate it straight out of her hand while she continued to rub his ears.

“I’ll be fucked!”

My grunt caused both Selena and Lucifer to look at me. While Lucifer looked quite pissed at my existence Selena smiled widely as she saw me. “Damn,” she said, “I wanted to make you breakfast in bed…”

Such a pleasant girl. With a soft look on my face I approached her. Beneath the hood I could see her dark hair was still wet. She had taken a shower. A few steps closer and I could smell her delicious scent over the omelet she was cooking. She had zipped the hoodie halfway up, revealing a generous amount of perfect cleavage. Her face was free of the sultry make-up from last night now and I couldn’t help but admire her stunning, natural beauty.

“That’s alright!” I smiled as I stood in front of her, gently grabbing the lapels of her/my shirt and pulling her in for a kiss, “If I hadn’t woken up I would have missed the show…”

Selena grinned and bit her lip, lightly blushing. “Sit down! It is finished!”

Complying I sat on the kitchen chair, still stark naked, and watched as Selena used a spatula to skillfully transfer the omelet from the pan to a plate, turned the stove off and set it down in front of me along with knife and fork. She then proceeded to pour me a big cup of freshly-cooked coffee and placed it beside the steaming plate. “I’m going to take a wild guess and say you like your coffee black!?” she winked at me as she sat opposite of me at the kitchen table, her own mug of milky coffee in hand.

“You’re right!” I nodded. Smart girl… Picking up the cutlery I began to eat while Selena watched. She gave me a knowing grin when she saw how much I enjoyed it.

“My grandma taught me that one!” she explained, taking a sip of her coffee before she went on, “I just wanted to thank you again for saving me last night!”

“Trust me!” I mumbled, swallowing a mouthful of delicious food, “We are more than even!”

We shared a look and Selena giggled. “Well…” she set her mug down on the table, lightly grazing her thumb across a tiny crack in its rim before she looked back up with a naughty glance in her eyes, “Maybe just a little more…”

Before I could respond I watched with wide eyes as the beautiful Latina gracefully slipped beneath the table, giving me a sexy wink before she disappeared. I was frozen to the spot, had even forgotten how to chew…

“Motherfucker…” I swore loudly when I felt the hot, warm mouth envelop my soft cock beneath the surface of the table. I wasn’t hard, but this was changing within seconds as Selena began to apply a strong suction to my cockhead, swirling her head over my piss slit.

My shaft hardened quickly under her expert ministrations as she cupped my balls gently with one hand while blowing me to rigidness with her tight mouth.

“God…” I groaned, the half-eaten omelet forgotten on my plate as I was so amazingly serviced. Soft slurping noises emerged from beneath the table as Selena’s tongue and lips pampered me, her tiny hand massaging my nuts in perfect sync with her sucking mouth.

I groaned as Selena let my head wetly pop out from between her lips, then let a string of warm drool fall onto my manhood before letting her nimble tongue dance along the underside, all the way from the tip to the root, to spread her saliva out. I heard the sound of a zipper, then the rustling sound of her shedding my hoodie and I closed my eyes, knowing the singer now sat completely naked beneath my kitchen table.

“… fuck!” I cursed, my fingers grabbing the table’s edge tight when the brunette starlet began to suckle on my balls, first one then the other, while jerking my spit-slick shaft with her right hand.

“Mmmmh…” the little vixen hummed, her lips wrapped around my testicles, sending incredible vibrations through my body which she even increased by flicking her tongue across the sensitive flesh.

The sensation had me grunt out loudly and got me so excited I could feel a big dollop of precum form on my tip and trickle down my shaft. Selena, spotting this, was quick to let my ball plop out of her mouth and lap up the drop, making me curse under my breath. “God damned!”

The little tease giggled, swirling her tongue around my sensitive head one more time. “Jeez, look who’s excited…”

I growled in response before almost violently pulling back, the sudden motion toppling my chair as I stood. Grabbing the grinning starlet by the wrist I pulled her out from under the table, making her stand up in front of me. I took a second to admire her gorgeous nakedness, the firm tits and shaved little pussy, before planting my lips on hers in another long kiss, disregarding the fact where her mouth had just been.

“Mmmh!” she moaned into my mouth as I took control. I allowed my hands to wander down her backside, along her delicate spine until I cupped her ass with both hands. We both grunted as I lifted the petite beauty into the air by her butt and Selena was quick to wrap her legs around me.

We continued to make out passionately as I turned away from the small table and carried her over to the counter, where I gently set her down. “I want to eat your cunt now!” I declared, lightly pushing her back by her shoulders.

Selena watched me with wide, pleasure-filled eyes as I knelt down in front of her, positioning myself between her legs. Her thighs splayed apart, giving me a first opportunity to inspect her perky clam up close.

Damn, did this slut have a perfect little cunt! Small and pink, a tight opening, with soft, currently soaking wet labia that just barely peeked out from between her outer lips. She absolutely looked good enough to eat!

And that was what I intended to do. Looking her in the eyes I slowly hoisted her legs onto my shoulders before I gently placed a kiss onto the soft skin of her inner thigh. Selena purred like a kitten as I slowly made a path of butterfly kisses up her leg, towards her crotch. Her breath hitched as I got closer and she reached up, grabbing hold of the kitchen window’s sill as she prepared herself for my mouth on her center.

I happily denied her this pleasure. Instead of planting my lips on her perfect cooch I strayed, missing her clit by less than an inch as I kissed past, giving her a teasing grin.

I then elicited a desperate whine from her as I started anew on her other leg and began the game anew, again working my way towards her core, again missing her.

This time she whimpered an audible “No!” as I trailed past her pussy, squirming with desperation.

I repeated this tease two more times, working the poor girl up to a point where I nearly feared she would start to cry before I finally relented. As I finally planted my mouth on her cunt she was literally soaking, shivering with need and she fiercely bucked into my face as I began to nibble on her pussy.

“Ooooh!” she whined as I gently parted her lips with my fingers, spreading her pink hole open to work my tongue. One of her hands lay on top of my bald head, following every one of my movements.

She had sucked my cock well, twice now, and I was determined to return the favor. Putting my decades of experience to good use I began to use my lips teeth and tongue to stimulate her, varying between sucking her clit, licking her outer lips and straight up tongue-fucking the squirming beauty.

Within minutes I had Selena all worked up, rotating her hips and massaging her own breasts as she groaned and squealed with pleasure. I had quickly figured out what she liked best and was now playing her like an instrument, my mouth and fingers teasing her sensitive flesh and making her scream.

Soon I could feel her get even more squirmish. Her heels dug into my back and her moaning got louder. Knowing she was about to cum I flicked my tongue over her pussy another couple of times before I pulled back.

“Wha…” Selena stared at me with shocked eyes as she was suddenly ripped from paradise, “Nooo…”

I gave the desperate girl a juice-smeared grin and stood up. “Now you’ll get fucked!” I stated, moving into position. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around my waist, inviting me in, pulling me closer. “Do it then!” she hissed, grabbing my shoulders, “Fuck me!”

I gave her a sly smirk and grabbed my cock around the base. I was rock hard! Keeping the teasing theme up I lightly tapped it against her bald cunt a few times until Selena actually growled at me impatiently.

Having made both of us waited long enough I decided it was time. Placing the head of my cock against her sopping entrance I pushed forward.

“Ungh!” we groaned in unison as I entered her hot cave. The fingering had loosened her passage up a little, enough for me to force almost half of my length into her. Her inner muscles gripped me tight, hugging my dick so delectably.

I leaned in and placed a kiss on her pink lips before we both looked down where our bodies were now joined, her perfect, hairless clam stretched tightly around my cock. With another deep breath I buried the rest of my cock inside her, making the starlet cry out in ecstasy.

“God…” she whimpered, “Fuck me!”

Eager to comply to her cravings I slowly pulled back, retracting halfway before pushing back in to the hilt. I felt Selena’s ankles interlock behind me, spurring me on to give it to her deep.

We kissed again, hungrily, as I began fucking her on the kitchen counter, my hands on her ass, holding her in position as I slid in and out of her, her soft moans muffled by my mouth.

“Shit!” she whispered, breaking away, a small strand of saliva shortly connecting our lower lips before snapping. We were both too riled up to take it slow and I quickly gained pace, her well-lubricated cunt taking what I gave her.

The young actress’ moans quickly grew louder as I plowed her pussy, she threw her head back, once again offering her petite throat to my lips and teeth while she gasped towards the ceiling. Her hands were on my back now and I could feel her manicured nails digging into my skin, sending sharp pain through my body.

“Fuck!” I growled as her nails raked my skin in pleasure, definitely leaving a mark, “You little bitch!”

Selena quitted the insult with a loud gasp as I punished her slit with rough, short thrusts that made the whole counter shake. “Yes!!” she grunted, “I’m a bitch!”

She yelped as I sank my teeth into the soft skin at the nape of her neck in an animalistic act of dominance, the primal display serving to turn her on even more.

“UGH… C’mon!” she yelped, “Fuck me! Fuck your little bitch! Fuck me good!”

As her moans turned into screams of lust my thrusts became even more powerful, each one lifting the pint-sized starlet off the counter, the loud slapping sounds of hard sex filled my small kitchen.

“YES… OOH… FUCK-UH-NGH-OH-OOH-OOOOOH!” she squealed as her body tensed up, her youthful frame hit by a mighty orgasm, “FUUUUUUUUUUCK!”

Her cry definitely alerting the whole neighborhood of her joy as the sexy brat came on my cock, her inner walls clamping down on me greedily. I buried myself all the way inside her hot hole, lifting her several inches off the counter and held her there while Selena held on in the throes of her orgasm, her fingers leaving bloody scratches on my back as I felt her lithe form press against me, clenching my eyes shut to hold out.

Once the shudders eased down I gently sat her butt back on the surface and slowly freed myself from her orgasmic clamp. With a proud look on my face I stepped back, watching the shuddering girl and enjoying the absent gaze in her eyes.

“Come on, Sel!” I grabbed her wrist, “We’re not done yet…”

The Latin beauty whimpered as I pulled her off the counter, her shaky knees almost unable to support her as she was still riding out the aftershocks of her orgasm. She was in a daze, offering no resistance at all as I turned her around and firmly pushed between her shoulder blades, making her bend over and pushing her naked upper body onto the cool work surface.

Easily holding her down with my hand on her back I took the opportunity to admire her ass again, her perfect cheeks splaying due to her bent over stance and revealing her dripping cunt and her twitching, pert asshole. I planted a hard spank on her ass, making Selena yelp in pain and surprise and leaving a red, hand-shaped mark. Enjoying the way her young behind jiggled I repeated this, slapping her tight cheeks roughly with my open palm. Each slap made Selena cry out in a pain-pleasure-mix and soon her ass had turned a nice shade of red. “Fucking prick!” she spat, giving me a dirty, challenging grin through her tussled, wet hair.

I grunted in mock disapproval, my hand still pressing her upper body against the counter top while I reached down with my free hand and lifted Selena’s leg up, placing it on top of the counter to spread her open. Her pink, slimy taco was now completely exposed, her stance literally offering her well-used pussy to me.

Grabbing a handful of her freshly-washed black curls I pulled her head back into a vicious arch, making her groan at the sharp pain, while I placed my head against her moist entrance. The horny, little skank bucked back against me, causing the first inch of my cock to slip between her soaked folds, inadvertently making me deliver another spank to her ass.

“OWW!” she cried as her pink behind jiggled. The sight of her sore, rippling cheeks was all it took to break my self-control and with a growl I pushed in, slamming into her loosened passage with such force that my groin loudly slapped against her butt.

“Ohgod-oh-AH-OH-UH-NGH-OH!” Selena was nothing but a ragdoll as I used all of my remarkable strength to pound her from behind, her little pussy taking a punishment that would have made an experienced porn star flinch. I just couldn’t hold back anymore, my hands on her hip and hair yanking her onto my cock as I roughly plowed her.

Selena’s hands scrambled across the countertop, looking for something to hold on to to deal with the pussy thrashing she was receiving, but she couldn’t find anything, so instead she braced both her hands against my kitchen window, pushing her little, tight butt back at me.

“SHIT!” she cried as I slapped her ass again, never missing a beat. I was confident that she had never had taken a pounding like this before, but my lust for this young girl didn’t leave me a choice. I was extremely excited, moments away from cumming and her ear-piercing squeals and yelps mixed with the loud slapping of flesh on flesh turned me on even more.

“FUCKING HUSSY!” I roared and something amazing happened. The insult pushing the poor girl into a very sudden, very powerful orgasm. Crying like a banshee Selena turned into a convulsing mess, her body crashing down on the counter’s surface while her pussy milked me for all I was worth.

Her cumming pussy sent me over the edge as well. With a grunt I pulled out, followed by a splash of hot girl juice and grabbed my member. All it took was a few rapid strokes and I exploded all over the orgasming girls reddened ass, painting both her succulent cheeks with several ropes of white jizz before I carefully aimed several weaker shots right onto her clenching sphincter.

Feeling completely exhausted I staggered backwards as soon as my orgasm subsided, half-falling into my chair. Catching my breath I looked at Selena, who lay slumped over the counter, her red butt painted with a white criss-cross-pattern of my cum. Her body was still shaken by powerful tremors, giving me time to enjoy the sight of my handiwork as she enjoyed her powerful orgasm.

It took her almost five minutes before she managed to stand on shaky legs. She gave me a flustered smile. “I… I think I need another shower…” she grinned sheepishly before stumbling towards the bathroom.

I grinned wider than I ever remembered. And I needed a cigarette!

The following users thanked this post: Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA