Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pre-Show Jitters (Selena Gomez)  (Read 6388 times)

Noopster

Pre-Show Jitters (Selena Gomez)
« on: October 08, 2019, 01:03:28 PM »
Pre-show Jitters.
by Noopster

---

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of absolute fiction based on nothing real or plausible at all. Fantasy is legal and this shit is ridiculous anyway. Thanks for reading.

---

His name was Jayson, but everyone called him Jay. He's was a professional dancer, and a good one at that. Good enough to gain much praise and accolades during his short career as a backup dancer for several pop acts and be highly recommended by some of the biggest choreographers in the business. He was also available and willing to get on a 20-hour-long flight from Sydney to Philadelphia, less than a day after getting the call that had changed his life.

An Indian man who spoke almost no English was waiting for him at the airport with a sign with his name on it. He had driven him in mostly silence all the way across the city to a small town outside of the metropolitan area, where Selena Gomez and her dance crew were waiting to meet him. Melissa, the woman he had talked to on the phone, opened the door and officially introduced herself as Selena Gomez's tour manager with a handshake. She offered to carry the one bag he had traveled with. He politely refused and the two of them began making their way across a tiny little town, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. He was still feeling groggy and stiff from the plane and her pace was so fast that he had to keep catching up. As if the call out of nowhere and the rushed flight had not been enough, Melissa's fast pace sure made it clear that they were in a hurry. 

"Selena, honey, you have a second? I wanna introduce you to your new dancer," the woman said when they reached a quiet creek, almost hidden behind a line of old, worn-down cabins, where Selena Gomez and a few of her dancers were resting. The famous Latina turned to them and her chipmunk face was the sweetest thing he had ever seen. "Hey! It's so nice to meet you. How was the flight?"

"Uh... l--long, r--really long," he stammered, ashamed of how sweaty his palm was when he shook her delicate hand.

"Ugh, I'm so sorry, that must've sucked big time but, you know, Toshi got hurt and we have a show in two days so..."

"We really needed you to be here as soon as possible," Melissa said, finishing her boss's thought.

"Melissa here showed me your videos. I gotta say... you're sooo good! I'm sure you'll have no problem learning the routines before Friday."

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I mean, thank you, I'll... try my best" Jay replied, forcing himself to keep his eyes up and not look at the delicious shape of her thighs and the hint of a cameltoe showing thanks to the skin-tight black leggings she wore."I, uh... had a lot of time to study on the plane so I feel like I kinda know them already."

"Great, so we can start rehearsing right now. I know you were probably expecting some place more professional but I like visiting remote, peaceful places like this before a big show. Just to take off some of the stress, you know?"

"Uh, no, I mean, yeah, sure, this is cool."

"Okay then, girls, cue the music and take your places."

Jay wasn't lying when he said he had studied the choreography on his way to the USA, Selena and dancing were the two things he was most passionate about, but when the music started and Selena began to move he found himself frozen, mesmerized by her tight little body swaying and jumping in front of him. The choreography had him dancing directly behind her for most of the song and with how tightly those leggings hugged her hips and her butt, and how full and toned her thighs looked, it was extremely difficult to think about anything else, including what he was supposed to be doing.

"Stop!" Selena called out when she noticed Jay had not moved and inch. "You okay there, Jay?"

Jay's response got stuck in his throat when she turned to him and he saw her soft and flat stomach exposed. She'd rolled up her Guns N Roses t-shirt and there were small beads of sweat all around her cute belly button. 

"Jay?" she repeated.

"Uh, yeah,, yeah, sorry. No, I'm fine, I just, uh... I think I'm just a bit jet-lagged."

"Oh, you poor thing!" she said, resting her hand on his shoulder. "Jet lag's a bitch, I totally get it. You can go take a nap if you want, we'll--"

"No, no, I can do this, really. I mean it's why you flew me all the way over here, right?" Jay shook himself awake and jumped a couple of times in his spot, showing he was good to go.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, yeah, totally. Let's do it."

"Okay, here we go."

Selena gestured for the song to start again. "And one, two, three, four..." she began counting and this time Jay actually moved his feet. His first steps were a little awkward but soon he was completely in synch with the rest of them. He could see Selena smiling at him as the routine went on but when she turned her back on him he couldn't keep his eyes away from her firm little butt, tempting and exciting him with every wiggle and turn. Then, halfway through the song, the time came for him to join her. The choreography had him kneel besides her and when she caressed his chin he felt a shiver coursing through him as he rose to stand behind her. Then it was time to disrobe her. The routine included a moment in wich Selena had to take off a long coat she always wore when she did "Same Old Love". He was supposed to take it from her, adding some dramatism to the performance, but there was no coat to take from her so when she stopped and pulled her shoulders back he didn't know what to do. Even though it felt like an eternity to him, no more than a second went by before she looked back, realized he was lost and took matters into her own hands. The Guns N roses logo went flying through the air and suddenly Selena was there, shaking her hips with just a tiny light-gray sports bra covering her chest. Distracted by her delicate shoulders and the sweat dripping down her abdomen and soaking the elastic band of her bra, Jay lost a couple of steps but luckily for him, it was at the precise moment that Selena had to stop mid-stage to sing the second chorus. He walked up to her and his right hand rested on her hip, shaking as she turned, squatted and wiggled from side to side. "One, two, three, four..." he heard her counting softly. The fabric of her tights was so thin that to him it felt as if there wasn't anything there. Her skin was warm and with the very bottom part of his palm he could feel the soft flesh of her butt, caving in under the pressure.

'I can't believe I'm really touching her butt,' he kept thinking, shouting really, but just inside his head, all the while turning and twisting along with the rest of her.

A small, wooden chair had been set up at the back of the imaginary stage to serve as the steps that Selena was supposed to sit on during the song's bridge. Jay and the other male dancers sat around her on the bare floor. He ogled her tits while she lypsynched her part, the lower curve of her two perky mounds outlined with a circle of darker gray where the sweat was dampening the fabric. When the bridge was about to end, Selena got back to her feet while the dancers kept sitting, moving only their necks and heads before the two big remaining choruses. It was an extremely lucky angle for Jay, who had a close-up view of hot singer's ass, but even more enticing than that was her crotch, where the spandex stretched over the curves of her pussy lips, painting a clear picture of their size and shape.

Jay felt his mouth water and when he stood up with the rest of them his dick was hard and painfully stuck under the fold of his boxers. He winced from the uncomfortable sensation, but silently thanked God and pleaded to him for the song to end, knowing that if his penis sprung free of the trap, the loose-fitting sweatpants he was wearing were not going to hide his erection at all.

The second-to-last chorus began and he took his place behind Selena. In his experience, dancers were usually told to take it easy during rehearsals when it came to touching and grabbing the star, saving the full contact moves for the actual stage, where the extremely suggestive moves that had become the bread and butter of pop music belonged. Selena had a different approach to rehearsing, it seemed, because when the time came for him to put his hand on her hip and pull her in for a simulated kiss, she pressed all of herself against him and took his hand from her waist to her stomach and then up a little bit more, until Jay felt the weight of her right breast on his thumb. Her left arm rose and she reached for his neck, leaning into him, head resting on his chest while her butt drew slow and delicious circles on his crotch. Jay had to stifle a moan, letting out a quick groan instead. Selena wasn't playing or holding anything back, she was grinding herself on him and pulling him to her neck, massaging his cock with her butt. Her hair smelled like vanilla and the skin of her bare shoulders put him into a trance. All of her, so close to him, felt so warm and soft and tiny that, for a brief moment, Jay forgot where he was. He closed his eyes and held on to her abdomen tightly and let himself forget about everyone else to enjoy Selena's feel until suddenly he felt her pull away.

"Whoa, whoa, stop!"

When he opened his eyes, Selena was facing him, looking down at his crotch. Before he even looked, he knew that his penis had freed itself, making a huge tent in his sweatpants. Someone stopped the music and Selena opened her mouth to say something but didn't. Her face was turning bright pink as Jay finally looked down and saw that his dick was twitching and poking her under the navel.

"I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed, turning around to hide his blatant erection.

"Everything okay, Sel?" asked on of the dancers.

"Take 5 everyone!" the singer replied. She grabbed Jay's arm and pulled him aside, away from the rest of the team, making sure their backs were turned to them.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jay kept repeating, covering his crotch with his hands, completely panicked, his face even redder than hers.

"You're not a pervert, are you?"

"No, no, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I never-- this has never happened before I--"

"Listen, Jay, it's fine. I mean it's not fine but... it happens, I get it. I didn't want you to be humiliated so that's why I stopped, but if you're gonna work with me this can't happen again, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, no, thank you so much, I-- I swear it won't happen again."

"Alright everyone get your stuff, it's getting late and you all have to be up super early tomorrow for the final rehearsal," Melissa announced as the two SUVs that had brought them there pulled up to the little creek. "Let's go everyone!"

He sat in the back of the car and didn't say a word for the whole ride.

---

The dance crew started early the next day and Jay was grateful that Selena wasn't there. He had masturbated twice the night before, trying to recall every last detail of her warmth and softness, telling himself that it would desensitize him, and jerked off once more right before the rehearsal started that morning. With his hornyness tamed and Selena busy at a press conference, Jay excelled in every way. He had memorized every step, move, and pose in less than a day and executed all of it with such style and precision that even Selena's long-time dancers were impressed. 

Selena arrived at the arena around noon and the first thing she did was ask Melissa about Jay.

"Oh, don't even worry about it. He's been rehearsing all morning with the other dancers and he's totally ready. He knows the choreography better than anyone."

"What about 'Same Old Love'? Did he have any issues there?"

"Uh, not that I know of. Lydia took your place and it went great. I saw them do it like 5 times and he never made a mistake."

Selena sighed with relief. "I'm really happy to hear that."

"Did he screw up yesterday? I'm sure he was just nervous, or tired from the flight."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"He's really, really good, Selena. I don't think Taylor's team could have recommended someone better with such short notice."

"Okay, guys," Selena announced as she stepped on stage, where the rest of the dance crew was taking a break, "I know you've been working hard all morning and you're probably tired so let's run it back a couple more times with me and then we can all go rest for tomorrow."

Jay stood up with the rest of them, avoiding eye contact with the gorgeous popstar as she walked to her spot. She was covered in an oversized beige wool sweater and when she opened it Jay's jaw hit the floor. Under it she was wearing a black and extremely form-fitting bodysuit with a neckline that plunged all the way down to her ribs.

The plain outfit hugged her body so tightly that it could've just as well been bodypaint, and there was enough cleavage to expose half of each soft mound of flesh that jiggled on her chest with each of her steps.

Jay swallowed hard, she looked incredible. "Get it together! Focus!" he told himself as Selena took her place in front of him, her cute little butt once again threatening to ruin everything he had worked so hard for.

"Uh... I need to go to the bathroom real quick," Jay said and he was running out of there before anyone could respond. Selena raised an eyebrow and then shrugged her shoulders, opening a bottle of water while they all waited. When he came back, his face was flushed and there were small beads of sweat on his forehead. "Sorry about that, I'm good now," he said, taking his place.

"Okay... Let's do it then."

The music started and Jay was completely in control, Selena's tits bouncing around and almost popping out of her bodysuit were distracting to say the least, but that emergency fap in the bathroom had done its job and he was executing the song better than anyone. Selena congratulated him after the first song and after the second one she actually turned and hugged him.

"Wow, Jay, you're amazing! We're so lucky to have you!"

Right then and there he felt like all of his troubles were behind him. He told himself he was going to kill and go on to work with Selena for a long time, even if he had to jerk off before each rehearsal.

Still, he felt a little bit nervous when it was time to do "Same Old Love". That was actually the first song on the setlist, the one where Selena and him had to grind on each other and pretend to be lovers, and if he embarrassed himself at the start of the show then everything else would fall apart after that.

"Take away your things and go..." the song began, and Jay went into it like possessed man. He was gonna get it right this time, there would be nothing on his mind but what the job required.

The irony of how easy the choreography for that particular song he was so terrified of was not lost on him as he went through the motions. When they got to the kneeling part he averted his eyes, choosing to look down at the stage floor instead of her plump butt. Then she turned and reached for his chin and lifted it. For a brief moment his eyes became fixed on her crotch, where the tight bodysuit made the outline of her labia impossible to ignore. "Focus! Focus!" he yelled inside his head, forcing his eyes up to meet Selena's. She turned away and it felt to him like the danger was almost over, there was only a minute left in the song, he just had to get through the last part.

He stopped thinking and caught up to Selena as she arched and threw her shoulders back, offering the wool sweater that acted as the coat she'd wear tomorrow. Jay put his hands over her, aware that he was half a beat late and, in his haste, he pulled both the sweater and the right strap of her bodysuit at the same time. The sweater slipped off and her right breast popped out in all of its perky and supple glory. The fraction of a second it took for Selena to cover herself was enough for Jay to memorize every detail of the shape, size and color of her nipple. Blood was rushing to his penis now and as he walked up to join her for the second-to-last chorus he started to panic. "Think of something else, think of something else, think of something else," he screamed in his mind, but the disgusting images he kept trying to conjure were no match to Selena's flowery scent and the softness of her ass cheeks rubbing against his growing erection.

'Get it together, get it together' he kept going, trying to will his prick to go down. The seating part of the choreography gave him some respite, but when Selena turned to her left he noticed that her bodysuit was not properly covering her breast. The black edge of the fabric sat awkwardly on the middle of her tit and half of her delicious areola was exposed, and there was a hint of her nipple that was visible too. Selena's fist clenched around an invisible microphone, going through the gestures and expressions that the song's theme of empowerment and liberation required, all with half of her tit out. Jay's eyes lurked around but none of the other male dancer's seemed to be paying attention to Selena's unshielded nipple. From their apparent disinterest, he surmised that they either had to be gay or were so used to that type of display from her that it didn't even faze them anymore. 'Probably a little bit of both' he thought. He'd only been working her for two days at that point, but he could already tell from the way she danced and dressed that she liked to tease and show off a lot more than her celebrity persona would have people believe.

The next chorus was about to start, and Selena did a sexy hair flip before jumping back to her feet. Before getting up himself, Jay pinched one of his balls as a last, desperate resort. The pain made him flinch for a second, yet he was almost fully erect as he joined her from behind.

Earlier that day, when Lydia had rehearsed with him in Selena's place, the one criticism he kept getting from everyone was that he needed to be more physical. "Selena always insists that we touch her for real," one of the male dancers had said, "You gotta get really close, man, sell the fantasy to the audience."

But how could he sell anything with his hard dick getting in the way? He reached around her waist and held on tightly to her stomach and when she leaned back to rub herself on him the only solution he found was to twist to the right so that her butt would make contact with his hip instead of his prick. Oh how he wished at that moment that he could just be free and let her plump ass cheeks massage his manhood, but getting fired was something he just couldn't afford, so he kept being conscious of his indecent state, withdrawing from her back thrusts as much as possible without alerting anyone to the situation. 

Selena's left arm rose to his neck and she leaned onto him. When she pulled his head down she whispered, "Hey, don't worry about getting really close. Do whatever you need to make it look good."

For some reason, those two sentences turned on Jay more than anything else. He felt his cock reaching its hardest state as he dove into Selena's shoulder, his lips grazing the tender skin of her neck while he took in her fragrance. For a moment he thought he had heard her moan, but with the music being so loud and the noise from the rest of the dancers he figured it must had been his imagination. Either way, he had surrendered now and Selena's butt was resting right on his boner. 'Song's almost over now', he though. If she hadn't realized yet how erect he was, maybe he was about to totally get away with it. 

"Oh-oh-oh (that same old love)" Selena lip-synched, and for the last verse of the song she threw her arms up and let herself fall on Jay's arm. He felt her weight descending on his arm and stared at her chest as she arched her back and offered him the perfect view of her two perky tits pressed against the stretching material of her sexy bodysuit. Jay felt his hand twitch, the one that rested under Selena's belly button, and suddenly it was pinching the fabric, holding on to it until Selena's arching back did the rest of the work to set her right breast free.

The music stopped and Selena was still there, leaning on his arm, head hanging back, lungs working overtime to help her catch her breath, and one sweaty, beautiful and perfectly shaped breast free of the spandex's tyranny and just inches from her new dancer's face. She lifted her head, looked down at her exposed self, and then made eye contact with him. Right then, for the shortest of moments, it looked as if she was enjoying the moment, there was even the hint of a smile on her lips before she got up and covered herself.

"Good job, everyone," she then said, wiping sweat from her forehead, "Let's kill it tomorrow!"

Some of the dancers cheered as they picked up their things, and the rest just nodded and began to walk away. Only Jay and Selena remained after a few minutes. Her hand on his arm, stopping him from leaving, had him thinking the worst. Once everyone was gone from the stage he let go of him and crossing her arms she said, "You promised me that would not happen again."

"I know, I know! I tried not to!"

"Well you should've tried harder! ...look at me when I'm talking to you!"

"I'm sorry it's just--"

"What?!"

"Your... uh, breast, it's still..."

"My-- what the--!" she said, pulling the bodysuit over the pink nipple that was still trying to get free.

"What the hell were you doing there? You didn't think I'd feel all of that?"

"I was just, uh... selling the fantasy."

"Selling the fantasy, uh-huh," she repeated with skepticism. "You said you weren't a pervert but here you are with a huge hard-on and undressing me in front of everyone!"

"No, I swear I'm not! Marcia wouldn't have recommended me if I was, you know that! I'm just-- I've been a fan of yours for so long and you're so much more beautiful in person than I could've ever... and-- I'm so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't lose this job, my Dad's sick and we don't have insurance and--"

"Okay, okay! Just calm down," Selena interrupted, wanting to avoid the shedding of man-tears at all costs. "Maybe it's not your fault. I guess.. I should be flattered, in a weird way. And I probably shouldn't have worn this to rehearse anyway. But listen, I can't have you dancing out there with a hard on, you get that right?"

"Uh, yeah, absolutely."

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"I think I'm just-- I'm still star-struck I guess. I think once I get more used to... uh, work with you, I'll be able to calm down."

"Hmm, isn't that convenient!"

"I'm serious!'

"Well take a good look 'cause the show is tomorrow and if you're not 100% sure you can do it then... I'm sorry, but I need to get someone else."

She walked away in a hurry and Jay stared at her juicy ass until it was gone.

---

The day of the show had arrived and the fans were already coming into the arena. Jay had not seen Selena all day. He was hanging around backstage, talking to one of the sound guys, when he thought he heard a voice like Selena's. He followed the raspy little voice to the wardrobe area until he noticed it was indeed her, covered from neck to toe in a black coat, talking to Melissa.

"I'm sorry, Selena, but I can't get you another dancer in so little time. I mean I'm good, but I'm not THAT good. Why don't you just give his part to Miles and do the show with 3 dancers instead of 4?"

"No, it-- it doesn't work that way! Some of the steps are meant for-- just forget it. I'll just take care of it myself."

'Take care of it?' Jay thought as he scurried away, unseen. He'd been fearing it all morning, but now he was sure Selena was going to fire him before his first show. The next half-hour felt like torture. The festival was was about to start, and in less than an hour he would either be up there with Selena or on his way back home. When a member of the staff told him that the singer wanted to see him in her dressing room, he felt like the floor had collapsed under him. 'At least the wait is over,' he sighed, before knocking on her door.

"Come in", she said. The stunning Latina was standing in front of a big vanity mirror when he walked in, covered by a long black coat and scrolling through something on her phone.

"Uh, hi, Selena, I just wanted to say--"

"No, stop. No time," she said, turning to him. Her dark hair hung straight down past her shoulders and her cute face was heavy with dark eye-shadow. "We have to be up there in 45 minutes, can you do this or not?"

"Y--yeah, I can."

She looked at him for a while, as if she was trying to dig the truth out from his eyes. "Let's test that," she finally said, opening the big black coat to reveal herself clad in another black bodysuit.

This one left her arms and shoulders bare, and had nude, transparent stripes going down the sides of her torso and another two see-through stripes over the tiny cups that covered her breasts.

The coat slipped from her shoulders and fell on the chair behind her while Jay stared at her body, stunned by the slutty look she had chosen and wishing she didn't have those black shorts covering her bottom half.

She got closer to him with a tense and somewhat annoyed look on her chipmunk face. When she moved, Jay noticed that the see-through stripes on her bodysuit showed the top of her areolas, and even the blackened parts that were supposed to cover her midriff became see-through when the light hit them.

"I'm only doing this to test you, because I really hate firing people. So don't get any weird ideas," said Selena, walking up to him slowly, her hips swaying seductively. Her right hand rose and landed softly on his chest, "So... how are you feeling?" Her tone was deliberately low and enticing. "You think you can... perform?"

Speechless, Jay could only look down at the tent being raised in his pants.

"Again?!" Selena yelled, exasperated.

"I'm trying! It's just tough when you're dressed like..."

"Dressed like what?" she asked, looking down at her whorish outfit, as if it wasn't specifically made to tantalize her audience.

"Look, you're obviously not ready and I can't have you out there like this."

"Please don't fire me, please" he said with water covering his eyes, voice trembling. She sighed. "No, it's too late for that. I thought about what you said, so I'm just gonna have to help you relax and get more comfortable with being around me."

"Uh... okay."

"I'm gonna start by doing this..." She pressed herself against him. Her breath was warm on his skin, and her breasts so soft as she rubbed them on his chest.

"I... uh..."

"Shhhh, concentrate," she told him while turning around and pressing her backside on his growing erection. "Take away your things and go.." she sang softly, making him wrap his arm around her waist. ""Come on, move with me." They began to move, their bodies pressed together, swaying from side to side.

"I can feel you getting hard, Jay, get a hold of yourself."

"Y--yes," he said, but her butt kept grinding on him and suddenly she was leading his hand up to where her soft breasts awaited. "I'm just helping you get comfortable with me, okay? This is nothing more than that."

"Yeah, okay," he muttered, but how could he calm himself when she was making him squeeze her tit like that. She reached for his other hand and brought it to her left breast, soon he began to hear her breathing heavy, tilting her head back and slowly doing a twerking motion against his bulge.

"You're still hard, huh," she casually said, now twerking slowly on him.

"P--p--please, don't fire me... this is my dream..." Jay panted on her neck, his hands daring into the cups that held her perky breasts, rolling her hardening nipples between his fingers with the silent consent of her hands on top of his.

"Mmmm..." he heard her moan, and it was the same exact sound he had heard during the rehearsal, a moan so soft that he almost wasn't sure if he wasn't imagining it again. "Your dream was to touch me like this?" She stuck her butt out and her torso leaned forward, and he was still holding on tightly to her perky tits as she pressed her ass long and hard against his erection, making those faint moans again.

"No, I mean, dancing for you. That's my dream."

"Was this part of your dream too?" she asked, slowly massaging him with her ass.

'Holy fuck, she's getting off on this', Jay finally realized when he saw her lustful expression in the mirror. There was no doubt any longer, and suddenly he was going for it. Focused on her neck, he got closer and closer, until he began to kiss it. 'Holy shit she's really letting me do this'. His hand went to the right strap of her top and pulled it down over her shoulder, and she looked back at him, a daring grin on her lips as he pulled the other strap down and freed her world-famous tits.

"Come on, we don't have a lot of time," she said, suddenly pulling her shorts down. Jay had no response but his prick reached peak hardness when he saw that Selena's bodysuit turned into a thong below her waist, leaving most of her two round ass cheeks exposed. His hands jumped to grab the mouth-watering flesh of her cute bottom and she leaned forward on the makeup table, letting out a quick and sharp squeal of surprise as her hands knocked tiny bottles of nail polish and hairspray cans all over the carpet. Once he had her leaning over, all ten fingers dug in and squeezed her cheeks and, as he spread them apart, he could see the slightly darker-toned-skin of Selena's asshole peeking under the thin strap that covered her crack, and her face in the mirror, eyes closed and mouth open, as he began to tease her labia with his fingers.

Selena pushed her butt out and arched her back, knocking down more stuff onto the carpet. "We don't have time for that," she said with a whispery voice, but it didn't sound like a complain. "There are condoms in that drawer to your right, hurry up." Jay understood the words, yet he could not process them right away. "Come on, it's getting late," the singer insisted, reaching down between her legs to pull the crotch of her bodysuit aside and spreading her pink and glossy lips for him.

Jay reached for the drawer without taking his eyes off of Selena's sweet pussy and his hand stumbled about blindly inside until it found the little squared package. As he brought it up to rip it open with his teeth, Selena reached for his cock and pressed it on her eager cunt lips, teasing herself with it with slow and deliberate vertical movements that covered the head with her wetness. Jay's hand were shaking while he rolled the latex down and aimed for her opening. "Mmmff!" he heard the starlet moan as he began to enter her. The starlet´s pussy felt tight around him, and as he pushed his hips forward he felt her walls giving in, hugging his cock while she bit her lip in the mirror.

"Oh fuck!" Jay said incredulously, taking his sweet time getting every last inch of cock inside Selena, and when he was balls-deep he sighed and so did she. They stared at each other in the mirror for a moment and when she began to slowly move her hips in a circle, it took Jay every last bit of self-control not to cum right then and there.

"Come on, I'm not gonna do all the work," she finally complained, snapping him out of his trance. "Less staring and more fucking."

"Uh, yeah, sorry!" he said nervously before he started moving inside of her. Selena braced herself as he began to push in and out but his thrusts were weak and awkward and her impatient look in the mirror was only making him more nervous.

"Harder! And don't worry about finishing too soon. I'm doing this for you so the sooner you cum, the better."

Jay nodded and held on to her hips and sped up, fucking her tight pussy hard and fast, yet he could see that Selena still looked bored in the mirror, taking his cock by obligation rather than genuine pleasure.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "15 minutes, Selena!"

"Okay!" the singer shouted back. She turned to him then, "You heard her, now hurry up!"

"Y--yeah," he said, and he started thrusting into the singer faster, yet her expression had not changed.

"Are you close now?" she asked after a while. He could see how bored she was in the mirror.

"Um, no, I'm sorry I'm nervous I--"

"Okay listen, you see that clock over there? That means we-- no, YOU have 15 minutes to finish, so whatever you need to do because if you´re still hard by the time we have to go out there I am going to have to fire you."

"What-- whatever I need to do?"

She sighed, exasperated. "Yes, just no butt stuff. I'm serious about that."

'Here goes nothing' Jay thought as he pulled back. Selena raised a curious eyebrow when she felt him sliding out. "Oh..." she said when he pulled the rubber off. "Fine, just don't cum inside, okay?"

"Shut up!" Jay replied, and whatever Selena was about to yell back at him turned into a sharp squeal when he pushed her head down and drove his bare cock back into her with a power and confidence he had not displayed before.

Jay grabbed her by the hair and violently pulled her head back, driving his meat all the way in at the same time. Selena's mouth was wide open, a grimace of pain, surprise and pleasure took over her soft features as her dancer began fucking her violently with everything he had.

"IS. THIS. WHAT. YOU. WANT. SLUT?!" he spat, grunting like an animal after each unrestrained thrust. She braced against against his thrusts, fingers gripping the table tight, elbows rubbing against it, trying to keep her forehead from hitting the mirror. Her plump face was tight with effort, and her ass cheeks jiggled sharply.

Jay noticed that she was mouthing something and he let go of her hair. He leaned forward and got closer to hear her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she was whimpering, with her left cheek pressed on the table. Jay stood straight again and spanked her right ass cheek, seeing her cry out and bent over before him, completely at his mercy, drove him over the edge. He took her left leg and made her put her knee on the table so he could get a better angle, and slowed down a bit to make sure she could feel every last inch of him going in and out. Her pussy was dripping with her juices and every time he pushed all the way in he could hear a little gasp come out of her.

There was a knock on the door again. "10 minutes!"

"O--O--Okay!" Selena replied. Jay had stopped moving and now he was just staring at the slutty pop star's asshole as she moved her cunt around his cock. She saw his cocky grin in the mirror and turned to face him, letting out a quick and sharp gasp as he slid out of her.

"How close are you?" she said, pushing him back onto the chair she'd been sitting in.

"I..." His response trailed off into nothing when she jumped on him and began to straddle him, her wet lips swiftly finding his manhood and rolling on to it. "Just don't cum inside," she said, holding on to his shoulders as her hips descended on him. Once he was inside again she exhaled on his chest and started to roll her hips back and forth. Her movements were slow and tender and she had her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Jay smiled, realizing she was enjoying it as much as he was, and pulled her hair carefully to the side to kiss her neck. He wished he could keep her there forever, to stay inside of her while she moved exactly like that, whimpering softly, opening her beautiful eyes just to look at him before closing them again right as he began to fuck her harder.

But the clock was still counting down and he did not want to disappoint her. They only had 5 minutes left, he could hear the ruckus of all the people working right outside the door, going back and forth in a hurry, shouting orders into headsets and moving stuff around.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." Selena was whispering again. He gripped Selena's ass cheeks tightly and held her up as he started to fuck her hard and fast again. She groaned after the first violent thrusts and then lowered her head, and she began to cry out, "Oh God, Oh my God, OH GOD!", taking the pounding like a champ while waves of her black mane washed over and hid her face.

'4 minutes left' Jay thought as he continued to drive his cock up Selena's cunt, his strained fingers digging into the soft flesh of her butt. He peeked over her shoulder to see her juicy ass in the mirror, bouncing on his cock while he spread her ass cheeks wide apart to admire her brown hole. He took another gamble and slipped a finger in her crack, tentatively feeling for her asshole. She did not resist or complain, instead she arched her back more and pressed her perky tits on his chest, lifting her head to look at him as he slipped the tip of his finger inside.

3 minutes left and the way Selena was quietly staring into his eyes while he fingered her asshole was too much to take. His balls were starting to swell, 2 minutes left, "S-- Selena, I'm gonna--"

"Don't stop, don't stop!" she pleaded in his ear, burying her hands in his hair and pulling his face down to her breasts. Jay took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked on the pop star's tit, feeling her pussy contracting around him as she reached orgasm. Selena’s head leaned back as she opened her mouth and let out a scream of pure pleasure. He slipped the finger out of her ass and held her down by the shoulders while the last furious, powerful thrusts rattled every bit of her delicious being.

There was just one minute left when he started cumming inside of her. She grabbed his head and kissed him, and her tongue tumbled inside his mouth with his own as he shot spurt after spurt of jizz right into her womb. She was still breathing hard and kissing him tenderly on the lips when the door opened and Melissa walked in holding a tablet and some sheets of paper.

Jay jumped on his seat, surprised by the sudden invasion of their privacy. "It's time, Selena, they're waiting for you," she said, not even acknowledging that the starlet was fucking one of her dancers right before the show.

"Yeah, okay," Selena said, panting. He felt her shiver and suddenly everything was over. Melissa nodded. She didn't seem surprised at all, only said what she had to and left.

Selena raised her hips until his cock plopped out, smeared in white goo. "Come on, let's go," she said as she got back to her feet. Her tone and demeanor were cold and professional again.

"Uh, yeah," Jay answered, a bit distracted by the surreal sight of his semen running down her inner thigh while she readjusted the crotch of her bodysuit.

"Where are my shorts?"

"I, uh..."

"Shit, the network said I had to wear them 'cause it's a family show. Come on, help me find them!"

"I'm sorry I called you a slut, I got carried away."

"What," she asked, still looking around the small room for her shorts. It was like she had instantly turned back to the girl he had met 2 days before, and that the last 20 minutes had never happened.

Jay found the shorts between him and the chair and gave them to her. "When we were..."

"Oh, that. It's fine, I got carried away too," she confessed, pulling the shorts up over her creampied pussy, covering the red imprints of Jay's hands still present on her butt cheeks. She opened the drawer where he had found the condoms and took a little bottle out, then she popped one of the tiny white pills into her mouth and swallowed. "Are you ready now? Feel more relaxed?"

"Uh, yeah, I mean, uh... thank you."

"You're welcome," she said politely as they began walking down the hallway that would take them backstage. "Just don't expect me to fuck you before every show. You're not my only dancer."

She walked confidently, her dark hair swung from side to side while Jay wondered the implications of that sentence. They became clear when they caught up with the rest of the crew. They were all in position behind the long black curtain that separated them from the stage, and Selena went straight to Deshawn, one of her black dancers.

"Sorry, I know it was your turn today but it's Jay's first show and, well, you know," she said, playfully tapping his crotch. "I'll make it up to you next time," she added, and kissed his cheek. Deshawn smiled and nodded. The slutty singer noticed Jay's surprised look as she took her position in the middle of the group. "What? You thought you were special? You're not the only one that gets nervous before a show."

Fin.
Find the rest of my stories here:
http://noopsterstories.blogspot.com

Find me at:
https://twitter.com/Noopster5

Join the Horny Selenation on Discord:
https://discord.gg/MrMvWaA

or if you're into Lily Collins, join the Horny Lilynation: https://discord.gg/2rVm2wR

[email protected]

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, MaxwellLord, Slyguy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Pre-Show Jitters (Selena Gomez)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 05:38:05 PM »
I love how this story really builds up slowly, then BAM!  Hits you hard!  Another excellent story!  And if Selena's dancers get nervous before a show, I'm sure she could handle more than one at a time...

The following users thanked this post: Noopster

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Pre-Show Jitters (Selena Gomez)
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 06:32:58 PM »
Great story @Noopster. Really enjoyed the build up to the very hot sex scene.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Noopster

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA