Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: After The Shoot (Lucy Pinder)  (Read 17943 times)

Banshee

After The Shoot (Lucy Pinder)
« on: March 28, 2024, 06:54:30 PM »
This story is not real. It's just fiction. Don't read if you're easily offended.

Celeb - Lucy Pinder
Codes - MF, Oral, Tittyfucking, Facial

Calling Lucy Pinder a renowned figure in the glamour industry was an understatement. Just 10 years ago she went out on top as the undisputed biggest glamour model in all of Britain when Nuts Magazine closed. Queen of Boobs. Queen of Glamour. Some could say she was the queen of something else, but that title was classified only to the luckiest of men who knew her. That was just two nicknames she was known by from outsiders and the many fans who followed the lads mags.  A decade had passed since then and the industry remained in a dark age.

And there she was back in the game ready for a new photoshoot. Lucy returned to a small extent selling photo sets online. The industry was still dead and buried, unable to rise from the grave and come back. That didn't mean Lucy was forgotten. Photographers still were willing to accept phone calls anytime she rang them up needing to arrange work.

Today was one of those special occasions.

Lucy called an old photographer from her days at Nuts Magazine to meet across London for a quick photoshoot arranged in a hotel that was being used as a studio. This was an easy way to check in, check out and go about after the day was over. Business as usual. Just with a smaller set and lacking the office space and full studio from back in the day.

She stood confidently before a full-length mirror, admiring her exquisite physique. Her flawless skin, accentuated by a hint of blush, contrasts beautifully with her dark brown eyes. But what truly sets her apart from all others is her ample cleavage, two perfectly huge, round orbs that seem to defy gravity as they jut out proudly from her chest. All natural and larger than her 'prime years' now beyond an F cup. The boobs of Lucy Pinder were still among the most lusted after tits in the country, if not the world. In the mirror, one can see the new addition of tattoos on her arms that were not there ten years ago. All of her curves were visible as she stood in nothing more than a black thong and bra. Today, Lucy is up for the taking, and in a horny mood to unleash her raw sexuality on someone.

As the photographer begins to set up the shoot, Lucy's eyes dart around the room, searching for any familiar faces. There he is, the infamous Ron Grant. Beyond his bald head and cleanly shaved face, he was known for his prowess in bed as well as behind the lens. A veteran photographer and ladies man Lucy knew from back in the day when she was doing shoots at Nuts Magazine. It was common for Ron to play his charm with the girls. Lucy had a history with him from those old years gone. Seeing him brought back memories of getting fucked in the back rooms of the Nuts office, or the time he bent her over a balcony and took her. She feels a surge of anticipation course through her veins as she watches him approach, his confident stride belying the unmistakable bulge in his pants.

"Ah, Ron," she purrs, her voice oozing in seductive desire. "What a delight that you're here today." She reaches out to take his hand, her long, smooth fingers wrapping around his warm, calloused ones. The touch sends a shiver up her spine.

Ron grins, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Lucy, you look absolutely stunning. I've missed seeing you in action." He pulls her close, his strong arms enveloping her. For a moment, they stand there, lost in the heat of the moment. The photographer, oblivious to the intimate exchange, continues to set up his equipment nearby.

Breaking away from the embrace, Lucy bites her lower lip and whispers, "I've missed our little...sessions, Ron." She glances down at his crotch, her eyes widening as she sees the obvious bulge in his blue shorts. He wore a white T-shirt covering his chest with a small hint that he was still jacked with muscles when looking at his arms.

Ron chuckles, his gaze trailing down her body before meeting her eyes again. "I've missed you too, Lucy. You know I always enjoy working with you." He takes a step back, giving her a slow once-over. "Now, why don't you go ahead and get into your first outfit? I'm sure we'll have some amazing shots."

"I suppose this is my first outfit," She corrected him. "It's the only outfit I'll be wearing today."

"So, everything is being shot in the black two-piece?" She nodded to answer his question.

"You know I'm not one to complain, Ron. I'm all yours." She stepped closer, her hips brushing against his. The photographer motioned for her to look his way. Lucy placed a hand on her hip, looking annoyed that her attention had to shift away from Ron. He was only a helper there today while the other man was doing all the work.

He stepped out of the room to give her privacy during the photoshoot and to not distract Lucy. She smiled at the camera and started doing her poses. Many shots focusing on her giant breasts. She pressed her tits together in the bra, teasing the camera. It was only unfortunate that the bra didn't come off for topless shots. Lucy wasn't shooting full topless anymore, but that only meant the bra would be coming off for a different occasion.

After the shoot wrapped up, Lucy went and found Ron in another room and greeted him with a grin while crossing her arms over her busty chest. "Are you hiding from me?" He shook his head. "No. I was waiting on you to get finished so we could have some real fun."

"Don't you have to leave with the camera man?" Ron shook his head to answer her. "No, once he's out the door, I'm all yours."

She grinned, stepping closer and running her hand through his thinning hair. "Splendid. We have time for our own session then." Her voice dropped to a whisper, and she looked him in the eyes with a sultry gaze.

He led her to a nearby changing room, making sure it was soundproof before shutting the door behind them. As soon as they were alone, he pulled her close and kissed her passionately, their tongues tangling in a sensual dance. Lucy moaned into his mouth, returning the kiss with heat.

Ron broke away from the kiss, his breath coming in ragged gasps. "God, I've missed you," he muttered, trailing his hands down her back. He reached around her, unhooking her bra with practiced ease, and let it fall to the floor.

"And I've missed these..." Her full breasts spilled free, nipples already hard and peaked. His hands found them and gave those epic boobs a loving squeeze. Lucy moaned as she looked into his eyes He leaned down, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking gently. She arched her back, crying out as pleasure coursed through her. "My boobs still get your motor running," she pressed them against his face as he moved to the other nipple and licked it.

Ron's hands moved lower, cupping her ass cheeks and squeezing them. As he moved his face from her tits, he pushed Lucy against the hard surface of the dressing table and stepped back. She sat on the table as she watched him drop his shorts and reveal an old friend she had longed to see. Smiling at the sight of his cock, Lucy bit her lower lip and pushed her thong down to reveal her wet pussy. She got off the table and fell to her knees eager to tend to his hardened dick.

She took it in her hand and began to stroke, the familiar weight and size filling her palm. Her other hand cupped his balls, massaging gently as she looked up at him with a sultry expression. "God I've missed this cock," she whispered while wanking her hand back and forth. Lucy grinned, "It's like meeting an old friend again," She smiled before taking him into her mouth. Ron let out a groan as she expertly sucked on his cock, her tongue swirling around the head.

She looked up at him, and he dared to ask, "Remind me why I stopped doing this with you again?" Her eyes twinkled with mischief, but Lucy was not distracted by that pointless question. She continued bobbing her head up and down his length. Her breasts swayed with the motion, and she moaned around his cock, withdrawing back to the head and pulling it from her lips. "It's been so long. Too long." She spit on the head and began wanking it with her hand.

Ron groaned as she took his cock back into her mouth. Lucy sucked, bobbing her head up and down. She was sucking him hard, pushing his dick further down her throat each time. She unwrapped her fingers and used both hands to hold her breasts up while still sucking. Pulling her lips back to the head, Lucy looked up at him as she popped off his cock, releasing it from her mouth. Like clockwork, she moved her massive tits up and stuffed his dick between them. It was time for the good old fashioned tittyfucking.

She moaned as she began to move, fucking his cock with her amazing breasts. "Oh God, yes," she muttered, while pumping her tits up and down. It disappeared between them with only the head poking up. Ron was in heaven. This wasn't his first go with Lucy Pinder's tits, but it brought back old feelings and made him feel more alive than ever. "That's it, Ron! Fuck these tits!"

He started thrusting harder and faster. Lucy stuck her tongue out, flicking it across the head each time it poked up. "Still the best boobs ever." Nothing could stop Ron now as he continued to fuck her tits. This was a wonderful reunion between two friends. One with a legendary pair of boobs, another with a cock she considered a little friend.

Lucy was so wet, and Ron had no idea as he kept pumping his dick between her breasts. She pouted, "I want you to fuck me."

"I need you to fuck me." Her words made him slow down to a near halt, but taking one last thrust between her boobs. Lucy let go of them and grabbed his cock, kissing the head before she climbed up and turned around, facing the dressing table. She spread her legs while gripping the table, desperately waiting for him to fuck her.

Ron moved behind her, positioning his cock at her entrance. He thrust it inside, feeling her tightness envelop him as he began to fuck her hard. "Oh God, yes," Lucy moaned as he fucked her, her head thrown back, her breasts swaying and bouncing with each movement. Her fingernails scraped across the dressing table, her hips meeting each thrust, urging him on. Ron was impressed at her pumping back on him. He smacked her bum with one hand while the other grabbed one of her boobs.

Her moans only served to fuel the frenzy. He began to fuck her harder, faster, deeper. Lucy's breasts were still bouncing until he grabbed them and began squeezing. This was not unlike the past when he used to fuck her in dressing rooms, bathrooms and anywhere he could take her. She whimpered desperately. "That's it! Ohhhhh, fuck! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Their hips moved in perfect rhythm, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the room. Ron's thrusts grew more urgent, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he neared the edge. Lucy arched her back, her body trembling as she longed for the release she knew was coming. His cock was pounding into her cunt so hard and fast. She closed her eyes and began whimpering as the rush came.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Screaming out in the ecstasy of pleasure, her cunt muscles clenched around his dick. Ron quickly pulled out as she started to cum. Her cum trickled down her leg and squirted on the floor. He slapped her ass in response. The hard orgasm only brought back more memories from their old days. Lucy panted and gased for air as Ron took a few steps back. Then, like out of pure memory she turned around and fell to her knees. He looked her in the eyes as she crawled to his cock.

"You still know how to do it," she breathed, taking his dick into her hands and twisting her fingers around the thick pole to jerk him. "You were always top notch at fucking." Her words made him grin as she moved his cock closer to her lips. Her tongue danced around the head, and she began to stroke him with one hand, slowly, sensually. She looked up at him with those big, brown eyes, her lips wrapping around the head, and then sliding it into her mouth.

Ron let out a groan, feeling her hot, wet mouth envelop him. She moaned while bobbing her head up and down. Lucy was enjoying herself, pushing her lips further down to the base of his cock where they met with her fingers. He gritted his teeth and grunted. Before he was ready to cum again, she took his cock out of her mouth and shoved it between her tits again.

"Fuck! Ohhhhh, god," he cried at her mercy. Lucy knew he would not last for long. She was going to finish him with another titfuck. She looked in his eyes, gritting her teeth as she moaned. Her hands squeezed those giant breasts around his cock and then she pumped up and down repeatedly. "Cum for me, Ron! I want your hot spunk!" Lucy demanded as she continued to pump her breasts up and down. He didn't want to. At least not yet. This was going to be a short tittyfuck simply due to him being unable to hold back.

"FUCKKKKKK!!" he screamed, his body tensing as his cock erupted between her boobs. The warm liquid shot up her neck and splattered under her chin. Lucy just kept pumping her tits to drain his cock, forcing a flood of his cum down the valley of her giant tits. She didn't stop pumping until she was sure his cock was empty. When she was satisfied that she had squeezed every last drop out of him, she released her breasts and looked up at him. Cum trickled down her neck and her boobs. A thick stream was flowing from between her boobs across her stomach and belly button.

Ron was still breathing heavily, his face flushed with arousal and pleasure. He reached out to touch her cheek, tracing her jawline with his index finger. "Of all the girls back then, you were always the best at this," he said, his voice tired and with a faint moan. "The fucking queen of titwanks."

Lucy smiled at the familiar nickname. It had been a long time since he called her that. Queen of glamour, boobs and titfucks. A model of many talents, she was proud of. "I remember," she replied. "I remember it all." She smiled wide and then began laughing. "I guess some things never change."

Aarmax

Re: After The Shoot (Lucy Pinder)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 07:04:29 PM »
Very nice work.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 07:08:15 PM by Aarmax »

The following users thanked this post: Banshee

Viri

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 07:15:26 PM »
Lucy being a fucking whore lol. I love this kind of stuff.

The following users thanked this post: Banshee

Banshee

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 08:33:25 PM »
Thanks. More to come.

thewildcard

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 10:29:56 AM »
Terrific story!

passion_seeker

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 02:57:37 AM »
I've had fantasies about being a lucky photographer like this guy. Lucy is my queen, my only favourite. Thank you for writing about her.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA