Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 3 Featuring Chloe Moretz  (Read 519 times)

HearszAM

LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 3 Featuring Chloe Moretz
« on: December 25, 2023, 10:41:20 AM »
"LIPS LIKE SUGAR"
Part 3 featuring Chloë Grace Moretz
Written by HearszAM
Codes: MF, Oral, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Doggie, Shower, Facial, Anal Play, Role Play, Prostitution

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations.
If you're underage or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

Part 1: https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=4757.0
Part 2: https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=5048.0

NB: In this story, Chloe Moretz is not a celebrity.

[

A couple of days went by after that night with Chloe at the motel, leaving me with only a few days before I was set to move on to another town. I'm not sure what I was more pissed off at myself for. Falling asleep or not being able to fuck her when I had the chance to.

But none of that mattered right now. What was important was finding her and making sure she wasn't in any sort of trouble. I had to investigate it not just because I still thought like a police officer, but also because I knew it would still be on my mind after I left town. It was bound to eat away at me if I left things unresolved.

Driving upon the cracked streets and poor-infested surroundings, for the third time in less than a week, I went through Chloe's note again in my head.
It was one of fear and worry. There was evidently a lot more going on here than she was allowing me to know. The fact that she was trying to protect me showed I'd made some kind of connection with her.

Maybe Rico wasn't the Good Samaritan that he seemed to be when he first took her in.

Unsurprisingly, Chloe wasn't on that same street corner as she had been on those previous occasions.
To be honest, I hadn't seen many hookers so far tonight, but I kept driving around hoping I could find someone or something that could lead me to her.

Eventually, I saw a working girl outside a bus stop and pulled up alongside her. I rolled down the window and waited for her to speak first.

"Nice car".

"Thanks. Seems like a pretty quiet night around here".

"Yeah, but it doesn't have to be honey. How can I be of service to you?"

"I'm looking for a guy named Rico. Know where I could find him?"

"What's it to you?" she asked almost overly protectively.

"I have a girl for him, and some money for you if you know where he’s located?”

I flashed a couple of hundred dollar bills, the hooker’s eyes lighting up. Luckily she was more than willing to provide me with some information.

Taking the money, she replied.

"Sounds important. Well, he usually hangs out at this bar five blocks from here. Head straight down Main Street, and then you'll see it at the end of Highland Road. You may want to hurry though, they usually close up early on a Thursday night".

"Thanks", I said, winding up the window and heading towards this bar.

It started to rain which I knew would make things harder to find Chloe if she wasn't there. I was hoping the information the hooker gave me would be helpful, as I was starting to lose hope.

Approaching the venue, I decided to park around the back of the bar. I wasn't sure what I was getting into and decided to pre-plan an escape route if things turned ugly.

It was dead quiet when I first entered the bar, not a single person in sight, not even a bartender. It seemed a little strange that I was able to just waltz in here without being noticed or attended to.

I checked all the rooms on the ground floor, coming up with nothing. I started to think that that hooker had fleeced me out of two hundred dollars with some bum information. Approaching the last door before I was going to give up, I could see a stairwell leading down to what was the basement. When I pressed my ear against the door, I could hear some arguing coming from the closed room.

I decided to discreetly investigate, carefully opening the door and making my way down the concrete steps.
Due to the situation, I decided to bring my gun. I hadn't carried it with me since I quit the force. I kept a hand over it inside my jacket. It wasn't loaded, I figured that nobody needed to die tonight. Once I was at the bottom of the steps, I peered around the corner from behind a metal shelving frame. And there she was, arguing with what I could only assume was her pimp, Rico.

"You're five hundred dollars short this week Chloe. All of you girls are short. Do I look like a fucking idiot to you?"

"No Rico, you're not. I'll get you the money I swear".

"I give you food and shelter, and then you try and rip me off?" he grabbed the back of her head forcefully, the teen crying out at his rough treatment.

I needed to not lose my cool, and pick the right time to act. I knew he wasn't going to kill her, as she was clearly one of his higher earners. I watched them both closely as he lightly stroked the side of her face.
He threatened, swore and upset her more, as I managed to get a little closer to the pair without being seen.

Once he let her go, I made my move.

"Alright freeze!" I yelled, my gun raised, aimed directly at Rico, the man casually putting his hands up.

On closer inspection, he looked a lot like James Franco's character in "Spring Breakers", wearing a tight white singlet, tattoos up each arm and even some metal-plated teeth. My blood started to boil when I saw the streaks of tears from Chloe's eyes and the bruise above her right cheekbone. But my demeanour didn't give away the anger that was building up inside of me.

I kept my composure, not losing my concentration despite the situation.
I'd been called to domestic disputes before, but never was I required to pull a gun on someone.

"Chloe, walk behind me, go up the stairs and leave out the back", she did as I asked, leaving me to assume that she would hop into my car that I'd parked in the back alley and would wait there for me.

"Oh, so you must be the MOFO who took her out of town the other night, right? We have rules down here asshole. My girls don't leave town unless I SAY SO!”

He tried to threaten me, but I held firm. I came and got what I wanted, even if I managed to more than just rock the boat. I wasn't within my rights to arrest him, but I had friends in the force I could send down here to investigate.

"You touch her again, and I'll kill you. Consider this a warning..."

"This isn't over. That little bitch is mine, and she owes me money, even if it means I have to take it out of your ass padre".

I didn't return fire this time, I just walked backwards and out of the room, keeping my gun on him.
Once I was at the top of the stairs, I closed the door, jamming a nearby chair against it to buy me some time before Rico forced his way out of there.
Now back on the ground floor, I moved past the bar, then towards the back entrance where my car was.
As soon as I made it outside, I discovered that Chloe wasn't there.

The rain was bucketing down at this point, which was going to make it incredibly difficult to find her.

I started my car up and got the hell out of there, praying in the hope that I might see her. I wondered if she was angry with me, for defying her wishes.
Had I really made things worse?

Eventually, after driving for what felt like ages, I pulled the car up and wound down the passenger window to look down a dimly lit alleyway.

Through the torrential rain that somewhat skewed my vision, I could vaguely see a short dark-haired girl in a black top and skirt.

"Chloe!!" I shouted, the teen standing under some shelter, shivering as she was soaked from the downpour from above.

I got out of my car and chased after her, the frightened teen walking away from me as the rain continued to team down. Fortunately, I was able to catch up, heeded by the fact that she was in heels. I grabbed her arm, asking her why she ran from me.

"Leave me alone Mr. Adams. You've got to get out of here", she said with a look of real worry in her eyes.

"Not until you tell me what's going on?" I grabbed her arm like a stern parent so that she couldn't escape.
She fidgeted like a bratty child, which only made my grip on her tighten.

Despite the struggle, seeing her sexy little soaked number up close was turning me on, as was Chloe fighting to break free from me. She was wearing a sexy skin-tight black dress with a short skirt, black heels, and a red & black short bob of a wig. Her outfit was soaked from head to toe, making her look all the more sexy. I had her pinned against a brick wall in a dimly lit alleyway, main roads at either end. In this position, I pressed my weight against her, holding her there until she quit trying to move.

"You don't know what he's capable of. He'll be coming for both of us now".

"Let me protect you, Chloe. You'll be safe with me", I said trying to convince her she would be.

Yet, she still tried to break free from my clutches, looking frustrated when she knew she couldn't.

With the rain pelting down and completely drenching us, she continued to show her fury, even though I'd had my larger frame pinned up against her.
She was scared, looking like a person who knew the Grim Reaper was after them.

"Please, Chloe. Just trust me." I said in desperation, hoping she would calm down and hear what I was saying.

I had to back my instincts, knowing that I could indeed protect her and take care of this Rico guy. Chloe finally stopped fighting me when she looked deep into my eyes, knowing that what I'd said about wanting to protect her was true. She was finally starting to think sensibly. She began to relax, her body going limp rather than flopping
about like a fish on the deck of a boat, desperate for the ocean’s surroundings. She nodded to assure me she wouldn't fight me anymore.

I think the idea of me taking control was starting to turn her on, especially when she felt my groin inadvertently grind against her stomach. I was becoming incredibly aroused, seeing her soaking wet, the rainy water cascading down her face, ruining her eye shadow.
Her hard nipples poked through her top, and when she licked a drop of water from her lips, I knew something special was about to happen.

Like two magnets attracting each other, Chloe moved up to kiss me as I leaned down. I had never kissed lips so soft and full before. Feeling them around my cock was one thing, but being able to taste them and savour them with my mouth was another.
Holding her young firm body against me as tightly as I possibly could, the rain made our bodies all slippery, rubbing up against one another as we furiously made out, sliding my hand down to squeeze her tight little ass.

I slid her dress up to expose her tight young stomach and cotton panties, running a hand along her belly and hips and then under her top to rest my hand upon her small chest.
Chloe moaned into my ear as I suckled on her neck, pinching at her taut nipple and grinding my hard-clothed cock against her panty-covered sex.
I humped my body in between her thighs, the teen holding me against her with her fingers that were clutching at the back of my head. And when she pushed me back slightly, there was a look of animalistic desire in her eyes. That was until she looked down at the bulge in my pants, and made it blatantly obvious what she wanted.

When Chloe moved back towards me, I took her face in my hands and began kissing her anew, feeling her use her hands to unbuckle my pants.
The teen pushed my trousers and underwear down to my ankles, my long hard cock springing out from its prison. Without hesitation, Chloe quickly lowered to her knees so she was crouching below me and wasted no time engulfing my hard dick in her heavenly mouth.

"Oh shit Chloe", I cried, feeling her incredible lips massaging the head and first three inches of my shaft with her exceptional smackers.

She seemed even more enthusiastic in blowing me than last time, like an adrenaline rush had kicked into her system from out of nowhere.

"Oh Chloe… It feels so fucking good... Suck my cock harder you sweet thing”, I moaned, cupping the back of her bobbing head.

I had to put my spare hand against the wall behind her as she tried and succeeded in deep-throating me, feeling her cute little nose press against my stomach each time she did so. Chloe slipped a hand inside her drenched panties to finger her pussy, moaning around my cock whenever she touched herself in a sensitive area.

I watched in awe as my long hard shaft disappeared into her mouth as she peered up at me from below. My dick was doused in her saliva and rainwater when she retracted my member from her incredible lips. Stroking my slick shaft firmly, the teen looked up at me with those water-soaked eyes, begging me,

"Fuck me, Mr. Adams. I want your cock inside me, fucking me..."

Chloe stood up, backed up against the hard wall, lifted her short dress, and seductively slid her moist little panties down her slender legs. Even despite the heavy rain that was pouring down, I could tell that she was incredibly wet, as I glanced down, looking at that succulent hairless pussy.

I didn't even consider asking about protection, even though I should have. The moment had taken me by surprise, and I wanted to make up for the opportunity to fuck her that I so stupidly threw away the other night. I lifted her, holding Chloe against the brick wall as I tried to position her lithe young body where it felt more comfortable.
Chloe continued to kiss me passionately, wrapping her slim legs around my waist, her heels digging into my bare naked ass.

She may have been sopping wet from head to toe, but her pussy felt like soft velvet, when I rubbed the head of my turgid member against it. No matter how lubed up she had made herself from touching herself, she was going to be a tight fit regardless.

"Ohh, right there!!" she whimpered, the tip of my cock finally locating the entrance to her warm moist treasure.

She moaned when the head of my thick cock spread her inner cunt walls outward, the teen never feeling a sensation quite like this before. I too was revelling in the moment, her tight pussy clamping around the tip of my cock, still showing some resistance.

Looking into my eyes, Chloe begged me.

“Do it, Mr. Adams... I want all of you inside of me.”

She leaned in to kiss me, and licked her tongue against mine, before waiting for me to fulfil her request.

With only the head of my cock nestling inside her tight little passageway, I was preparing to draw back and thrust all 
of my cock upwards and inside of her. But before I could, we both turned to hear someone in the distance calling out to us both. It was her pimp!

"Come here you ungrateful little whore!!" Rico yelled, seeing his most prized possession with another man, and not for financial gain.

The moment had taken a drastic turn, meaning I had to quickly disengage my position from (barely) inside of Chloe.
I quickly pulled my pants up as she put her underwear back on and removed her high heels, running as fast as we could back to my car, while Rico gave chase.
Despite the rain clouding his vision, Rico pulled a gun, firing at me rather than at Chloe. Fortunately, due to the distance between us, his aim was off, although he did manage to spray a few bullets into the side of my car.

We both made it inside the car, and I started the car up as quickly as possible but we were soon trailed by Rico and one of his men who picked him up.
I told Chloe to keep her head down, in case a stray bullet was fired her way. I clocked her out of the corner of my eye as I tried to focus on the road, despite the blurry vision due to the heavy rain.
The teen had her knees pressed up against her and kept her head down as bullets continued to hit my vehicle, even shattering the back window.

Shots were fired and it could be heard each time a bullet hit the back of my car.
I found the exit out of there with ease this time and was somewhat surprised when Rico and his henchman gave up the chase at the edge of the freeway.
It was like they had no legal access to the city. Or maybe they didn't know the street on this side of the river as well as I did. This time I had no real choice, I had to take Chloe back to my place.

She was noticeably shaken up, unable to keep still after what had just occurred. I guess she'd never been shot at before, and understandably feared for her life. When we got back to my place it was just after one o’clock in the morning. I parked the car in the basement as I always did, discreetly getting her into the elevator, and pushing the button for my floor.

I prayed no one else was using it at this late hour and fortunately no one in the building was. Or that they got the chance to see me with a hooker. Chloe's heels clicked along the floor as soon as we exited the lift, and in order not to attract any attention, I got her to remove them. Despite the serious nature of the situation, I couldn't help but longingly stare at her red-painted nails on her toes, after she had removed each shoe. I wouldn't call myself the type to have a foot fetish, but she has some damn sexy feet, and toes I wouldn't resist sucking on if she offered them to me.

We entered my apartment quietly, thirty floors up. I switched on only a few lights, removing my jacket and shoes.
Chloe tried to gather her thoughts, still stressed out about what had happened earlier that night. I was about to go comfort her when, to my surprise, she turned to hug me instead, wrapping her arms around my waist so tightly. I told her that she was safe here, stroking her hair, with those petrified eyes looking up at me.

"I've never seen him so angry. He has connections you know. Are you sure he can't get to us?"

"I promise I'll have it sorted out tomorrow. Now go have a shower, there's enough towels in there and I'll put your clothes in the dryer. I'll find something that you can wear tonight.

"I will. And thank you" she replied, leaning up to kiss me softly. Then she kissed me again, and again until we were soon making out furiously like we did earlier, fondling each other in a heat of passion that neither one of us was willing to try and control.

Without a word, once our lip lock separated, Chloe took my hand and led me to the bathroom.
She had me stand in the doorway, making me watch her discard her wig first, Chloe's blonde hair was tied in a bun underneath. The teen reached behind her head to undo the scrunchie, allowing her long hair to fall just below her shoulders.

I watched in sheer disbelief as she pulled down the two spaghetti straps of her dress so they hung on her upper arms. In one swift motion, her top fell down her slim frame so it pooled around her feet, revealing her small supple breasts and soft, sexy stomach.

Chloe now stood there in just a pair of cotton panties, still damp from the torrential rain we had earlier that night.
She wasted no time sliding them down her slender legs, to leave her stark naked in front of me. My eyes were bulging like a frog, despite the late hour in the night, seeing my stunning teen hooker nude before me. I was transfixed by her incredible young body, and her innocent-looking face, but most importantly, her smooth, bald pussy.

I held in a gasp when she turned to enter the shower, granting me a view of her naked figure from behind, where her incredible teen rear caught my attention. I was hypnotised watching her young lady lumps rise and fall as she walked and knew that I had to get my hands on them.

I could only imagine what it would be like if I'd been around Chloe's age and witnessed this. Having such a gorgeous girl, in my place, stripping in front of me, and wanting to shower with her. But I wasn't a teen like her. I was a man nearly twice her age, and just the idea of being with such an attractive young girl at my age, naked, in my bathroom, was something I'd only thought about in my dirtiest of dreams.

Once Chloe turned the shower on and began washing her petite body, I quickly shed my clothes, noticing that her eyes were drawn to me when just my boxers remained. I put on a bit of a teasing show, slowly peeling them down until my erect throbbing dick made an appearance for the second time that night.
The water sprayed against her lily-white skin, the luscious nude hooker lathering her back and front up with a soapy sponge as I approached the shower entrance. I jerked my dick slightly at the sight, knowing how close I was to heavenly bliss.

"Come in and help clean me Mr. Adams", she requested, turning around to show me the soapy suds upon her curvaceous cheeks.

I did as she asked, hopping into the shower and taking the sponge, embracing her temporarily. I rubbed the sponge against her stomach, then her chest, the teen pushing her small supple breasts out so I could give them some attention.

"Wash my legs", she asked, raising one up for me to hold. As I lathered her sexy stem up with a bar of soap, I couldn't take my eyes off of her tender young vagina. Oh how much I wanted to taste her, to stick my tongue in her and make Chloe beg for my cock to take its place.

I’d only had the tip of my cock inside of her before we were interrupted by Rico.
Would I be able to go further before the end of the night?

"If you want, I'd be keen for some role play again?" Chloe asked to my surprise, tracing her fingers up and down my arm.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, wondering what filthy ideas she had running around in that young brain of hers.

Pressing a hand to my chest, Chloe put forth her suggestion.

"Well, maybe we could say my mum is out for the night, and my dirty step-daddy gets up to some naughty things with his little girl. How about it? Will my 'Daddy' have some fun with his stepdaughter?" Chloe said so seductively, running her fingers so tantalisingly over my soapy skin flute, then jerking it oh so firmly.

Goosebumps broke out all over my body thinking about this idea, and the potential horny things she was yet to come up with.

Evidently, my suggestion for role-play the other night had a huge effect on her. And what made it better was this idea was just as realistic as the previous one played out in the motel, given our contrasting ages. I nodded giving her the go-ahead, and I didn't have to wait long before she was in character for the role she had suggested.

"Clean my other leg Daddy, get it nice and lathered up".

Chloe offered her other smooth pin for me to clean for her, trailing the sponge and my hands down her slim stem.
Before time, Chloe spun around to get me to soap up her impeccable derrière again. Her ass was so incredibly firm, I unashamedly dug my fingers into her cheeks as I lathered each one of them up.

She was now with her back against me, grinding her ass against my pulsing erection, the soapy water upon her cheeks and ass crack making it easy for her to tease my swollen member. I cupped her small breasts, squeezing them softly and kissing the side of her neck while I did this. I slithered a hand down the front of her young teenage body, travelling across her stomach, in between her legs until my hand now rested upon her hairless vagina.

"Mmmm yeah, that's where I want it!" she moaned, grinding her ass harder against my cock, especially when I began fingering her horny little cunt. I curled my index finger up and inside Chloe's tight minge, the teen gasping at the feel of my intrusion.

"Oh Daddy, right there!"

I licked her earlobe as I fingered her, the water-soaked hooker reaching back behind her to take hold of my thick shaft, stroking me in time with my finger play. I turned her around, kissed her softly, and then said to her,

"Daddy needs to have a little taste".

I kissed Chloe again and dropped to my knees, the shower head still running above us. Chloe rested her back against the shower wall, parting her legs slightly, allowing me to take control. I did not set out to tease her any further, I knew what I wanted and I wanted it now!

I moved my face forward, in between her tender young thighs and parted her soft labia with a solitary swipe of my tongue, the young girl groaning at my touch. I soon had my entire mouth over her juicy mound, suctioning on her tasty cunt and fucking her gash with my hard tongue.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god", Chloe said repeatedly, as I gorged on her pussy like I had just been offered the ripest pineapple from the world’s greatest plantation.

I added a finger to go with my tongue, the teen now pinching a nipple and holding my head in place as my oral fixation on her teen pussy never let up.

"Ungh! Yes, Daddy! NGHH!” she squealed, feeling two of my digits barely force a way inside of her and my tongue now flicking at her overly sensitive bean.

She grinded her heated little snatch against my face, essentially fucking my mouth. I turned her body around so my face was in line with her taut little ass, washing it and locating her puffy lips with the tips of my fingers. Chloe braced her hands on the wall, as I leaned in to tongue her pussy, the young girl gyrating her incredible butt against my face.
She had her hand on my head and pulled me in tighter as I ate her out.

"Eat my pussy Daddy… Unghhh!!”, Chloe cried, as I drove my tongue in as far as it would go, spreading those sumptuous cheeks wide to grant me easier access.

Moving my face back, I eyed her tight little rosebud and wondered how dirty I could be with her. Not giving her any warning, I lightly teased her puckered anus with my soapy finger, the startled teen reacting to my touch.

"Oh Daddy, what are you doing to me??"

"Just a little bit of exploring sweetheart. After all, you are quite dirty, aren't you? I want to make sure I clean my little girl up EVERYWHERE".

I knew she wasn't quite ready for a full-on intrusion just yet, if her little jolts forward each time I put pressure on her tight anal entrance was anything to go by. I jammed two fingers back inside her and licked at her tight little entrance, the groaning hooker surrendering to my sexual exploring. I knew by the way she was panting that she was close this time, as my tongue wiggled faster against her backdoor and my fingers frigged her furiously.

"Oh yes Daddy! Unghhh! I'm gonna explode!!" she cried, Chloe’s mouth was wide open and her eyes clenched shut as she was on the precipice.

And explode she did. Chloe came a genuine flood on my face, and she climaxed harder than she ever had before.
I lapped up as much of her girly juices as I could, holding her thighs and legs apart whilst she endured an incredible orgasm.

"Ungh! Please fuck me, Daddy. I need your cock inside me!!" she begged, reaching back to take my dick in her hand and poking it towards her, Chloe’s pale-white body still in a bent-over position.

I prayed that my deft fingerwork had relaxed and opened her up enough for me to fit inside her tight-looking opening.
Standing back up, I bent her over further so her ass was raised, the side of the young girl’s face pressing lightly against the glass wall.

Once in position, I held her hips and eased forward, feeling her velvety cuntlips envelop the tip of my cock with the first thrust.

Knowing that no one or nothing would interrupt us this time, Chloe let out a deep groan when I pushed forward again, my dick burrowing even further into her tight chamber.

"Oh, holy shit!" I exclaimed at the feeling of my thick member disappearing deeper into her tight, sensitive cunt.

"Oh My God! I can feel you inside of me, Mr. Adams!!” Chloe cried out, her eyes and mouth wide open as she was filled like never before.

Chloe looked back at me with those innocent green eyes, and she tried to crack a smile as I held her slender hip, adjusting to the feeling of having me deep inside of her warm teenage cunt for the first time.

"Ohhh god… It feels so big, so good", she moaned, her head hanging down as I thrust my dick in and out of her.

She had no fear now, she wanted me, to protect her, take care of her, to own her and to fuck her.

Chloe panted, feeling her pussy being stretched wide as I had one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder, savouring every moment of being able to fuck this teen goddess.

I instructed Chloe to spread her ass cheeks apart, to which she happily obliged. She was working her lily-white ass backwards, almost trying desperately to fit every last inch of me inside her as soon as possible.

The water that cascaded down her back and all over her delicious young body gave me a couple of ideas on how we could proceed further.

I had Chloe widen her stance to allow me greater depth inside her tight little fuck channel, her delicious legs now an upside-down V-shape as I railed into her from behind quicker. It just about did the trick, but I then squirted some shower gel down her lower back and watched as it slithered between her ass crack, and soon it was all around her tight teen hole, as well as the cock that was pounding into it.

The makeshift lube had the desired effect, allowing me to plough even more of my dick inside of Chloe until I bottomed out, her hot little ass now adjoined with my thighs.

"Unghhh Daddy!! Yes!! Fuck me!”

I fucked Chloe faster to the point her ass cheeks rippled whenever my thighs smacked against her, slapping noises echoing in the steamy bathroom.

"Oh fuck, Chloe, your pussy feels so hot, so tight. Just how Daddy likes it!"

I rested my head on the top of her shoulder, focussing on gliding in and out of Chloe at a steady pace. I revelled in the feeling of driving my shaft balls deep inside her. It was almost becoming a goal to see how many times I could make her moan or cry out each time I slapped my balls against her inflamed pussy.

She rested a hand upon mine that was on her hip, which assured me that Chloe didn’t want me to stop and that she wanted me to continue fucking her.
Her soft little moans were like music to my ears, and knowing that she was rubbing her clit while I was embedded inside her tight little hole made my dick throb like crazy.

I wanted to see her facial expressions whilst I was doing this to her, so I slid my shaft out and had her turn around to face me.

"Hop on up Chloe".

Lifting her up, Chloe wrapped her legs and arms around me, kissing me with those full, soft lips, whilst I reached down to direct the tip of my cock back towards her vacant slot.

We groaned in unison when her sweet little pussy impaled my member, the little minx bouncing on me as we continued to make out. My hands cupped and fondled the firm cheeks of her teen ass, slowly guiding Chloe up and down my erect pole, loving it when the sharp little hairs of her shaved cunt grazed against my lower belly.

Her succulent teen thighs rubbed against my hips as moved against me, smiling and bending her head back whenever I rammed my dick inside her at a quicker pace. I got that tingly sensation in the pit of my balls, so I carefully lifted her off of my cock, preventing me from potentially inseminating the teenage hooker.

She immediately knew that I was on the brink, noticing my thick pulsing member and the pre-cum that seeped out of the tip.

"Oh Daddy, your penis is so filthy. Let your little girl clean it for you", she said in such a sexy manner, still acting like a slut but in the form of my own step-daughter.

To say that the whole thing up until now was a huge turn-on would have been an understatement.
She jerked it with her soapy hands and I barely held in a groan when the slender fingers from her other hand fondled my hairy balls.

“I’m gonna suck you now, Daddy…” she said, looking at me with those seductive eyes before dropping to her knees in front of me so she could finish the job.
My legs felt like jelly, completely shot from having had her riding me whilst in a standing position. But once she began licking, sucking and tasting her own juices on my cock, I felt the lower part of my body somewhat revived.

Chloe had both of her hands working my penis as she closed her full lips around my sensitive bellend and started sucking me, rotating her fingers in circular motions. She took me deeper into her wondrous mouth, licking the slit and massaging the spongy head with her incredible lips. Those soft full puckers stretched around my thick girth, the teen looking up at me with those adoring green eyes, almost begging me for a reaction, to let her know that I was indeed pleased with her work.

Her mouth, hands and face worked faster, hoovering my cock like no blowjob I'd ever experienced before. She must have practised with her breathing techniques as she sucked my dick for a good ninety seconds without taking a breather. Once she did, the slutty hooker jerked my cock, looked up at me and pleaded,

"Cum for me Daddy, shoot it all over your little girl's face!"

With one blatant slow circular lick around my soft bulbous tip, I knew I was at breaking point.

I took hold of my shaft and began jerking it wildly, beating it in urgent need to satisfy my dirty desires.

Chloe held her tongue out, flicking it against the underside of my bellend, adding to the tension that I was feeling within. That gorgeous young porcelain-like face, peering up at me with those stunning eyes and full, pillowy lips, sent me right over the edge.

"Here it comes baby girl...uhhhh!!"

Chloe was on her knees in the steamy shower with her eyes closed, when the warm white liquid from my spewing shaft, coated her lips and left streaks of cum across her gorgeous face. Seeing Chloe lick her lips to get a taste only inspired me to stroke my dick some more, which caused me to shoot a couple more streams of man juice into her open mouth.

To her credit, Chloe took it like a champ, and even took my semi-hard member back in her mouth, sucking me clean and siphoning every last drop out of me. The image of a strand of my load hanging from her chin would be one I'd never forget. Chloe stood up and under the shower head, washing off the gooey mess that I'd left on her.

I had her sleep in one of my shirts that night, the teen snuggling up against me as though my arms were her safety security blanket. I was wide awake this time around (as opposed to nodding off early in the motel room). The adrenaline rush of being chased and fired at, still circulated within my system.

As Chloe lay there asleep, wearing my top with no panties on, I pondered what I was going to do tomorrow. I had to resolve this issue with Rico, hopefully without the need for violence.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up around seven the next morning, and couldn't believe my eyes when I turned to my side to see the vacant spot on the bed.

"Not again.." I thought to myself, thinking Chloe had done a runner on me for a second time.

But to my relief, I could hear footsteps from the hallway outside my door. Chloe soon stood just inside my room, still wearing my long-sleeved shirt, with the top two buttons undone, exposing the front of her chest in a V-shape. Man her legs looked all the more incredible like this. Long, slim, possibly moisturised every single day. It was enough to cause a stir in my shorts. All that aside, she carried a tray with some food on it.

"I got up early and thought I'd make you some breakfast. Hope you don't mind?"

Did I mind?? This girl was perfect!

Young, sexy, great in bed and could make breakfast without me asking her to. What's not to love about that?
She sat beside me as I began to eat, the shirt she was wearing coming up to about mid-thigh level, reminding me that she was sans underwear underneath. Her calves looked smooth enough to eat off of. All of a sudden I had a craving for something else. But I resisted until I'd at least finished the fantastic breakfast that she'd made for me.

"Did you have something to eat already?" I asked, chowing down on a piece of tomato.

"No, I wasn't that hungry", she said, sitting beside me as I put a piece of bacon upon a slice of toast.

"Feel free to have anything you like down there", I insisted, looking down at my half-full plate of food.

"Well, maybe I'll help myself to some sausage then?" Chloe said.

When I looked down at my plate, I only then realised that there wasn't any sausage on my plate.

"But there isn't any... Oh wow!!"

I was startled when she went for the rocket-shaped tent in my underwear, the teen firmly stroking her prize.

"Keep eating whilst I help myself to this long, firm piece of meat..." she lustfully said, dipping a hand into the waistband of my shorts to fish out my cock, as I bit down hard on a piece of toast.

Chloe wasted no time taking my member inside her warm moist mouth, sucking me deep as I let out a deep groan.
My shaft was semi-hard when she began blowing me, but I could feel myself elongating and hardening inside her
glorious mouth until I was at full mast. I watched in pain and pleasure as the back of her head bobbed up and down, changing from almost swallowing me deep, to stroking my length whilst her soft full lips sucked so effortlessly on my mushroom-shaped helmet.

"God… I really enjoy sucking your cock", she said quite proudly, as though it was a drug she had newly become addicted to.

Chloe soon was on her knees before me, sucking my cock and looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes.
She then moved so she was on all fours so her incredible ass was up in the air and slightly to my left.  I softly ran my hand up the back of her smooth thighs whilst she sucked me. She moaned a little at my touch, seemingly loving the attention I was giving her there.
I explored a little more, soon lifting up the shirt that she was wearing, holding in a gasp when I saw that perfect heart-shaped ass practically staring me in my face.

Chloe hummed around my cock when she felt two of my fingers prod at her juicy slit, rubbing the moist velvety skin.
She was becoming increasingly wet at my teasing, more of her secretions building up and trickling down her inner thighs.
I pushed those same two digits inside her tender cunt, filling her warm apple pie up to the second knuckle.
The teen moved her legs apart slightly, then began moving her pussy back onto my working fingers, never ceasing her amazing blowjob.

I used my free hand to pull one of her ass cheeks to the side, exposing her tight little sphincter. Using the tip of my lathered finger, I rubbed her juices over her anus, the teen groaning all over my dick as I teased that very sensitive region. I played with her rosebud for another minute or so, before deciding I wanted to have some peachy dessert to go with my breakfast.

Moving my table tray to one side, I shifted her half-naked body so we were in the "69er" position, that delicious ass now in front of my face. As soon as I began licking and sucking on her moist labia, it spurred Chloe on to suck me harder and more sloppily. Incredible vibrations were felt around my dick each time I flicked my tongue over her clit, the young hooker very much loved having me eating out her lubricating minge.
Sliding me out of her mouth, Chloe moved forward so her head was pressed against the bed and her peachy derriere was filling my greedy hands.

"I'm so fucking horny, Mr. Adams. I want you to take me and fuck me like a little whore!", she insisted, wiggling that incredible ass to really get me going. Chloe's head and silky blonde hair hung down, as she waited for me to make my move.

My cock twitched at the sight of her pale white behind and her juicy-looking lips that peeked out from in between her creamy young thighs. Taking the insatiable teen doggie style was not just a desire now, it was an urgent need. I moved out from underneath Chloe and kneeled behind her, the desperate teen gripping the edge of the bed as she waited for me to bury my hard wick inside her. Holding her slim hips, I did as she asked, taking hold of her like she was my own personal sex doll.
I lined up my cock and rubbed the tip against her moist opening, making her sigh inwardly.
With the first hard thrust forward, I forced four inches down her warm buttery slot, both of us crying out in unison.

"Unghhh! Oh god!" she exclaimed.

Her head rocked back as her eyes shot open at the feeling of having me inside her again. Last night was certainly not going to be a one-off. Chloe made sure of that.

“Here we go again sweetheart", I warned her, drawing my cock back an inch before ramming the rest of my long hard shaft all the way inside her warm cunt, so her beautiful round rump was pressed up against my thighs again.

"Oh fuck Mr. Adams!! Harder, give it to me!!" she wailed, her knuckles turning a ghost white as she gripped the bed ridiculously tight.

"Play with your clit Chloe. I'll take things slow until you're ready".

She listened to what I said, reaching down with her hand to rub at her pussy. She cooed as her hand sought out her clitoris while my solid member slowly ploughed back and forth against her inner cunt walls. I held her hips with both hands, sometimes using one to grip her shoulder so I had full control of her luscious young body.

I alternated my pace, fucking her incredibly quick so I could revel in the sounds of her girlish panting. And when I went slow, I salivated at the sight of my cock going all the way inside her hot teenage hole, then disengaging to see her creamy juices all over my throbbing shaft.

After a good ten minutes of fucking her doggy style and Chloe soaking the bedsheets in her girl juices, she spoke up.

“Do you mind if I have a go on top?" she asked, sweat dripping from her forehead as she looked back at me.

Removing my cock, I lay on my back as Chloe turned to face me, pulling me upright so the head was in between her legs again. I watched without trying to flinch when she opened up her legs slightly, rubbed the tip against her soaking hole, and dropped her lithe body down to impale my entire rod in one go.

"Ohhh shit! “Fuck!!” she cried, her eyes facing the ceiling.

Steading herself, Chloe placed both hands on my chest as she slowly rocked her petite figure upon me, peeling off my long-sleeved shirt so she was now completely naked.

I cupped her small teenage tits as her gorgeous face gazed at me, biting her lip whenever her ass hit my thighs. She had grown accustomed to having my shaft balls deep inside her in such a short space of time. Chloe began to enjoy herself, smiling whenever I sped up or sawed my dick upwards into her whilst I had her firm ass in my hands. Chloe laughed when I went incredibly fast to the point my cock managed to slip out of her completely. But soon it was all serious again, and I wasn't surprised when this point was soon upon us.

"Please make me cum. I need it, Mr. Adams, I need to cum… now…!"

Chloe moved down to kiss me before our hips started to gyrate against each other, working at a steady pace. I could feel her inner pussy fluids building up and drenching my balls and pubic hair. I moved up to kiss her pert breasts and softly lick and bite her aroused nipples, heightening the inner pleasure she was feeling down below.

I wasn’t sure at the time how I could get her off quicker, but Chloe soon created an option for me. She took one of my hands and spread my fingers apart as she slowly fucked me. Chloe took my middle finger in my mouth, sliding those wonderful lips along my middle digit, as though she was giving my index another perfect blow job.
When she got it all nice and moist with her saliva, she moved my hand around to her ass, and seductively suggested,

"Put it in there. I want to feel you in my ass and pussy at the same time, Mr. Adams.”

I don’t know why she was acting like this, where every dirty fantasy or thought a guy could have, she was offering to me. Had she done any of this with other clients? Or was she so infatuated with me for saving her life that she was literally willing to let me do everything with her?

Chloe spread her ass cheeks apart, allowing me to locate and then rub my wet digit against her puckered entrance. She winced as I put some pressure against her back door, which also made her grind her pussy harder along my shaft. Her face was cradled up against my neck as I anally worked her, rubbing my finger against some of her juices on my thigh to act as extra lube. It was a low guttural scream that exited her mouth as she felt my finger pop inside her rectum for the first time, the teen biting into my shoulder and holding back tears at the same time.

“Are you okay, Chloe?" I asked, not proceeding any further until she gave me the all-clear to continue.

"Mmmm-hmm", she said through gritted teeth.

"Breathe Chloe. And try and rub your pussy again sweetheart. Keep riding my cock. It will help to take the focus away from my finger being back there".

She nodded, slowly swivelling her hips to rock upon my member, and slipping a hand in between us to fiddle with her clit. After a couple more minutes of this, I put pressure on her anus again, this time not finding as much resistance.
My finger was in Chloe's ass to the first knuckle, and although she initially grimaced with pain, she began to relax at the feeling of being penetrated in both holes simultaneously. I kissed her deeply to muffle her cries as I fucked and fingered her ass, the teen breathing faster now as she surged closer to her much sought-after orgasm.

"Oh my god, holy shit, I… I’m gonna, uh… Aiiii!!!" she wailed, her pussy convulsing around my cock and her ass clenching around my finger as Chloe experienced an earth-shattering orgasm.

I removed my finger and cock from inside her whilst she was still on top of me, trying to regain some energy to move. Chloe soon rolled off me to one side, her naked body and limbs all stretched out on the bed.
Her stomach flattened and hollowed as she breathed, and her once tender-looking vagina was now red raw and incredibly wet and more than likely highly sensitive. I was so horny that I was dying for release, but I didn't think that she'd be up for another round just yet. She must have read the thoughts in my head because she parted her legs slightly, and soon spoke up.

"Do it. Fuck me, Mr. Adams. I don't want to leave you hanging.”

Before I knew it I was on top of my angel, kissing her before sliding my cock back into her with ease. I loved having her snug little pussy wrapped around me as I fucked her. Chloe put her hands around my neck and wrapped her supple legs around my waist as I built up some momentum.

From his position I could look down and watch myself slide inside her glorious little pussy, amazed at how it opened up for my thick cock.
I could also see that innocent young face contort when I ploughed in deep, seeing her back arch and her small breasts thrust forward. Despite the sensitivity down there, Chloe rubbed at her clit again, the sight only making me fuck her even harder.

I took her limber right leg and pulled it upright against my body, enjoying this new angle. We duelled tongues as I fucked her slow and hard, her legs back around me and the smooth soles of her feet rubbing against my ass. I was on the precipice, feeling the tension in the pit of my balls beginning to rise.
Seeing this much younger girl beneath me, in desperate need of my cock, those wonderful teen breasts and long, smooth legs, her plump lips quivering and her wide eyes looking at me, expectantly, as my dick sawed in and out of her tight teen box, was just about all I could take.

“F-fuck!!” I grunted.

I pulled out in the knick of time, stroking my cock as my cum spewed out onto her soft belly, and showering her lower ribs. Exhausted, I lay beside her, watching Chloe as she moved a hand down to scoop up a couple of drops of the warm liquid, moving it to her mouth so she could taste it.

"I don't know what it is but I love the taste of your cum, Mr. Adams", she said with a sexy smile, sucking on her finger.

We stayed in bed for a few hours, kissing, cuddling and some sexual fondling, but soon we got to chatting about Rico.
I asked Chloe why he had hit her, and she told me that he was pissed by the lack of money that she and the other girls had been making in recent weeks.
But the main reason why Rico was angry was due to Chloe being with me at the motel the other night, and because she left town without even mentioning it to him, hence the bruises on her face.

I didn't tell her at the time, but I was already working out a way to take matters into my own hands.
I was going to give Rico a generous offer so that he'd never lay a hand on Chloe again. He may have taken her in when she had nobody, but I didn't take violence against women, especially one as young as Chloe, lightly at all. I couldn't simply have Rico charged for possession, or firing a weapon at me, as I’d have to explain why I was there in the first place. Plus I didn't want to get Chloe involved. If I did, I feared that she would end up in foster care or possibly a juvenile facility.

Even though time was in short supply, I convinced her to stay at my place until we could figure things out. We went to her apartment in the early afternoon to get some clothes, as she knew Rico was never around at this time of day.
What we saw there wasn't pretty. Her room in particular was turned upside down, Rico no doubt was looking for any leads to me and where Chloe was. To make matters worse, one of the other girls she lived with was bloodied and bruised, no doubt beaten for information she didn't have.

As Chloe comforted her, the girl warned her that he'd do the same to the others if she didn't return home by tonight.
Her roommate also overheard where Rico was going to be that night.
After rounding up some of her clothes and personal belongings, we headed back to my place just before sunset.

We didn't say much to each other, but Chloe soon made a suggestion.

"Maybe I should head back there."

"You can't Chloe. I won't let you. There has to be another way".

"You don't understand Mr. Adams. Rico is obsessed with me. He was my first. I mean, he was gentle the first time, but it soon became… less enjoyable. On the plus side, he always used protection. Actually, you're the only guy who I've done it with without any.”

She paused for a few seconds, staring out the window with a blank stare, then continued.

"He once said he'd rather see me dead than see me leave or be with someone else".

I knew whatever happened I couldn't leave her with this criminal. The thought of taking her with me when I left town had crossed my mind, but it was quite a complicated issue. I wasn't her guardian, though legally neither was Rico.

For all I knew, Chloe could’ve had a record against her name and if she did, and she was seen with me, then that would have been bad news for both of us, no matter where I moved to.
It was all becoming a bit too much to process. I came clean, telling her that I was leaving town tomorrow, and she was clearly upset to hear that.

"So that explains the cardboard boxes packed up in the other room then?"

I'd thought I'd locked that room so she wouldn't see, but I hadn't.

"One way or another, we have to see Rico tonight. I can't let any of the other girls get hurt".

At least she agreed that the priority was to talk to Rico. I said to her that we could discuss what to do once all of this was resolved, assuming she was still with me after we'd gone back into her part of town.

"One thing at a time", I kept reminding myself.

My plan was simple. I went to my office room, pulling down a picture frame from the wall where my safe was hidden. and filling a suitcase with plenty of cash.
If money really did talk, I was soon to find out, as I planned to buy Chloe out from Rico. She was unsure if this plan would work, which didn’t fill me with much confidence.

"Well, we better go and see him now. I know where he will be tonight. He would have just sent his girls out so he should be by himself for the next half an hour."

"Okay, just let me get changed and we'll go and “see him.”

The original plan was to leave Chloe at home and take care of matters on my own. But she flat-out refused to let me go by myself. It didn't take for us long to notice him in the middle of a quiet street, seeing off one of his girls with a visiting client. He was with one of his henchmen, as though he was anticipating my arrival. I kept a fair distance as I surveyed the area, parking a good fifty metres away.

"Whatever you do Chloe, stay in the car. If it turns bad, take the car and DRIVE. The keys to my apartment are under the seat, and a list of names and numbers you can call on my bedside table, on the last page of the black book.”

"Please be careful", she said, still worried for my safety.

I kissed her deeply, hoping it wouldn't be the last moment that we'd share together.

As Rico and his partner in crime were about to hop into their car, I quickly got out of mine, carrying the cash-filled briefcase.

"Hey Rico!"

He stopped dead in his tracks, eyeballing me as soon as he looked my way.

"Well, well… I believe you have something that belongs to me.”

"I do. But I want to offer you an exchange", I replied, now within twenty metres from the pair.

"Oh yeah, and what might that be?"

Opening up the case, I faced the inside part towards him, showing off the contents within.

"There's ten thousand in there. All yours in exchange for Chloe. More than what she owes you, all the girls owe you probably. You take it and walk away, and I won't get any cops involved. But Chloe is done with all of this. And no harm comes to any of the other girls either".

“Hahaha! Ten thousand dollars is pocket change compared to what that little slut will make me once she gets to work in the city.
You see, she's my ticket out of here. No more of this blow job shit. She'll be the greatest whore I've ever had. I got buyers in the city who are looking for young, fresh pieces of meat like her every day, and will pay more than a hundred G's for her. So no deal. Chloe stays with me. You better hand her over if you know what’s good for ya.”

Chloe couldn't believe what she was hearing. Rico was no saviour, no good samaritan. She wanted to get out of the car and tell him all the hate-filled thoughts in her head but knew that she couldn't.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Looks like we'll be doing this the hard way when I have fifty cops down here later tearing your little operation apart.”

I was hoping he'd call my bluff, but it only seemed to anger him more.

“Marquez, take care of this clown. And make it quick.” Rico said to his henchmen nonchalantly, as if he’d ordered him to do this several times before.

Before I could react, Marquez pulled a gun from his back pocket and shot me in the chest twice. I hit the ground with a thud, dropping the briefcase in the process, feeling my head spinning.

I could vaguely hear Chloe’s screams after being shot, which only served to give herself away so Rico knew she was in my car. Rico told his henchman to go and get her, the two men moving forward toward me as I was barely moving on the ground.
Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I thought about my ex-partner, wondering the last things he was thinking about before his eyes closed and he eventually died.

It's funny what seeing a friend and comrade being killed, right before you will do to your thinking. Fortunately, I was well prepared for a moment like this.
When I told Chloe that I was going to get changed before we left my place tonight, I took one precaution. I was barely breathing not because of the two gunshots, but more because of the bulletproof vest underneath that was weighing my body down. Having been shot at by Rico once before, I knew that it was possible that it could happen again.

I had to put an end to this. I discreetly reached for the gun inside my coat and shot the guy going for Chloe in the head. Before he could react, I had turned the gun on Rico, shooting him in the stomach. I still felt the bullets that hit me through the vest, which probably bruised my chest. I slowly got up, watching as Rico held his stomach, a pool of blood staining his shirt. He spat out some from his mouth, both of us knowing his end was coming shortly.

"You're alive!!" Chloe yelled as she rushed toward me, hugging me, relieved that I was okay.

We both walked over to Rico, standing over him as he struggled to breathe.

"I gave you a chance Rico, and you didn't take it. As a former officer of the law, you left me with no option".

"Fuck you!" he said, spitting out more blood, then passing out for good.

We quickly got out of there, and after an anonymous phone call to headquarters about the shooting, and the assault of several prostitutes in the past few weeks, I hung up. It was their problem now. I would give them more information at a later time, as well as gather more information and forward it to a buddy on the force to further investigate.
Hopefully, they'd shut down Rico's (and anyone else he was involved with) illegal prostitution ring he had going on for the past five or so years.

Chloe was convinced that the girls she lived with wouldn't say anything about me being there. They would be just as relieved as she was that Rico was no longer around.
She completely understood why I had to do this, especially after overhearing what Rico had planned for her.
Chloe was no doubt relieved that it was all over, looking at me with adoring eyes as though I was her hero.
But she also must have known that tonight was the last time that we would be together.

"I'm leaving tomorrow Chloe. I wish I could stay, but I think you know that I can’t take you with me. I don’t know what else to say.”

It was probably not the most subtle way I could’ve put that to her, but I needed to know her thoughts and feelings about any of this.

"Then don't say anything. I'll be fine Mr. Adams. Let's just have one great last night together".

At least she was being mature about it, as disheartening the realisation that I'd be out of her life after tomorrow, must have been for her. I'm sure she was old enough to know that a relationship between a working girl and a former officer of the law couldn't possibly work, never mind the huge age difference between us.

When we got back to my place it didn't take long before we were kissing each other passionately and shedding each other's clothes, the teen wearing some sexy pink lingerie which I hadn't seen her in before. She sat upon my lap whilst we were on my black leather couch, reaching around to unclip her brassiere so her young pert breasts were unveiled. She cooed softly as I squeezed them gently, kissing her hard pink nipples and scraping one intentionally with the bottom of my teeth.

Chloe writhed around in my lap, working her panty-clad groin against my growing erection. As she stood back up, I swiftly removed my trousers, sitting there in just my shirt and my underwear. She teasingly began swaying her body erotically, allowing me to take in her half-naked form whilst I stroked my cock through my boxers.

Slipping a hand inside her panties, she gave me a great show, her fingers working slowly to play with her dampening pussy. I pulled her towards me so that her soft belly was in line with my face. Her body stiffened when I kissed her stomach, licking all around her navel. With my hands around her, I used my fingers to fondle her tight derrière, massaging them as I kissed along her panty line.

I couldn't wait any longer, so I tore off Chloe's panties, the teen gasping in shock at the feeling of the fabric snapping against her skin. Manoeuvring Chloe onto the edge of the couch, I had her stand upon it, so her perfect bald pussy was just above me, inviting me to devour it. She groaned deeply when I made contact with my tongue, flickering it along her moist pinkish labia, the teen running her fingers through my hair as I ate out her delicious cookie. Things moved along so fast, that before I knew it, she was on her knees in front of me, pulling down my boxers, allowing my cock to be freed from its prison.

Chloe took it in her soft smooth hand, fondling it for a while to tease me. Standing it upright, she began jerking it steadily, watching me as I moaned out in slight agony. To quicken her strokes, the teen dribbled some saliva from her mouth over the tip, lubricating it up nicely. I felt so warm and alive in her hand now, that I was slowly thrusting upwards into it.

Without any warning, Chloe moved her face down, opened her mouth and took the head of my cock in between her soft lips. She continued to jerk my cock whilst sucking firmly on the tip, the now pimp-less hooker still blowing me like the pro her job had made her become. She pulled a strand of hair back, tucking it behind her earlobe as she sucked me deeper, coating a majority of my meaty stalk with her saliva.

I grunted when I felt her lick in between my balls. The teenager’s eyes were opened slightly, head resting on my thigh as she tongued at my nuts. Feeling her tea-bag my testicles with those exquisite pink lips was something I certainly wasn't prepared for.
She soon returned to sucking my dick for a few minutes more, until she felt I was ready. She rose up, leaned forward, and bent her knees so she could straddle my waist on the couch. I lightly caressed her naked back, sliding it up and down her spine until my fingers reached the crevice of her cheeks, then back up again.

Chloe kissed me hard, mingling her tongue with mine, then reached down to grab my cock and direct it towards her horny opening.

"I love you Mr. Adams", she said with much seriousness, trying not to let the fact that this would be the last time we'd be together, make her break down and cry. I said what I knew she wanted to hear.

"I love you too, sweetheart".

And with that, Chloe widened her thighs slightly, relaxed a little, and with my hands on her hourglass hips, she forced that tight inflamed cunt of hers against my thick member, screaming as she agonisingly impaled herself upon me.

"Unghhhhh....uhhhhh", we moaned together. I could feel myself embedding three or so inches inside her at the first attempt, holding her chest tightly against the side of my head, so I could hear and feel her heart beating at an incredible rate.

Slowly but surely she took my entire length again and again, rocking her tight vagina upon me until her young supple ass touched my thighs so that I was all the way inside of her, the teen wincing in pain when I thrust up into her every so often. After doing this for a few long drawn-out minutes, I had Chloe hop off me and sit in my lap and upon my cock so she was now on me, reverse cowgirl style.

It felt incredible from this angle, as was feeling those firm round cheeks swivel and rub against my balls and thighs. She gyrated her hips erotically when I kissed her, pinching her nipples or rubbing her soaking vagina which only intensified her wriggling ass.

I fell back on the bed so she was now lying backwards on me, her hips still working so her teenage snatch fucked down onto my stiff pole. Holding her body still and against me, my cock sawed into her which made her small breasts jiggle when I pounded into her. The teen had one hand gripping my upper arm and the other tightening on my leg muscle.

Chloe's girly juices soaked my lower region yet again, showering me with her warm wet climax.
She rested her back against me, taking time to recover. I was still hard as a rock whilst inside her, feeling her sticky secretions in between our sweaty bodies. Chloe turned her face to the side to kiss me, and then said,

"Take me to bed, Mr. Adams"...

I did so, carrying the naked, but exhausted beauty down the hallway and into my bedroom, placing her on the soft clean sheets of the bed. She looked like an angel lying there naked across the sheets, legs parted, with a hand rubbing gently at her snatch. I stood there at the side of the bed, feeling my heart rate quicken at the sight. I crawled onto the bed, smothering my body on top of hers, kissing her passionately, sucking on her neck and purposely rubbing the length of my dick against the wetness that remained between her legs.

As we continued our embrace, I grabbed the top half of my member, guiding the head into her warm wet slot, finding that grand opening. I moved my hips back slowly and drilled my cock into her soft, velvety cunt with one push, Chloe's slick juices making it easier than any time before. She moaned and threw her head back as I railed into her, my balls slapping against her as I fucked her incredibly hard. Her smooth legs rubbed against me as our hips collided, my hands pinning down her wrists as she gave me total control.

Chloe had a tired look in her eyes, which only told me that I would pretty much have to do all the work from here on out. I was fine with that, as I too was heading toward the end of the line. I pulled my cock out of her, turning her on her side so that I could spoon her. Even when I had other partners, I always enjoyed this position. The feeling of having a woman's legs, their back, and most importantly their ass grinding and rubbing against me as I fucked them.

But to have had a teenager like Chloe Grace Moretz, naked, with that luscious teen ass pressing against my groin whilst I slid my cock in and out of her, was the greatest of the lot. And from this position I could reach over and cup her breasts and play with her pussy, even feeling my own dick whilst it was sliding into her incredible cunt.

"Ohhh! Fuck me, it feels so good", she moaned, breaking the several minutes of silence, at least in terms of word usage.

I reached over to kiss her, Chloe flicking her tongue at my upper lip and grinding her body against the cock throttling into her.

She opened her legs up to allow me to ram into her from different angles, rubbing her clit which only made me fuck her even faster when she did this. And to make things even better, at least for myself internally, she moved her hand down a little lower and cupped my swinging balls, tickling them with the tips of her fingers.

The force of my fucking must have set something off inside of us both, as I felt her cunt muscles contract around my shaft, trying to milk the seed right out of me. I was just about ready to cum, ready to alert Chloe that the end of our incredible sexual sessions was about to reach an end for good.

"Ohhh Chloe, I'm close sweetheart".

Just as I was about to reach down to bring my member out of her, to jerk it firmly and spew my man juice all over her incredible rump, Chloe grabbed my wrist, brought it to her inner thigh, and backed into me sharply, so that there was hardly any gap between us.

"No don't... Keep going. Please Mr. Adams, cum inside me.. I want to feel it when you cum with me!" she begged, desperate to keep me from pulling out.

"Uhhh, are you sure Chloe?" I replied, feeling incredibly conflicted.

"Please… I love you, Mr. Adams… I want to be with you always", she said, just as I could feel that churning feeling deep within.

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by "always", whether she was referring to the current moment or actually being with me beyond tonight. It didn’t matter once I felt the incredible heat forming around my cock from Chloe’s hot little pussy. My mind had already been made up, and I gave her what we both desperately wanted.

"Ohhh shit, right now Chloe!! I’m cumming! UNGH! I exclaimed, hammering my cock into her incredibly hard as the tension released and my seed shot deep inside her spasming cunt.

"OHMYGOD….UNGHHHH" she cried, feeling her own orgasm rip through her young body as she convulsed along my spasming shaft.

I spurted what felt like endless streams of my baby batter inside the heaving teenager, her clenching vagina milking every last drop out of me.

I held Chloe against me as my hip movements slowed down, leaving my slowly deflating member inside her for another couple of minutes as we tried to regain our breath. Soon enough I detached my sweaty groin from her sweet little ass, slipping my cock out of her.

I sat in front of Chloe, her shaking legs slightly apart so I could see exactly what I did to her flushed womanhood.
I looked down just as some of my cum began to leak out of her pink hole, oozing from her slit and down between her compacted ass cheeks. It was just about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

We didn't say much to each other once we fell asleep, but the following morning, I made a huge decision and couldn’t wait to tell Chloe once she woke up…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Three months later, on holiday in Bora Bora…

Soon after I made the move to a new city, and found it to be a refreshing change. I was in a good place, I'd reinvested in some new property, bought myself a new car, and had a nice apartment. But most importantly, I had Chloe with me.

Of course, a lot had happened since the morning when I'd asked her to make the move with me. She was so excited and didn't hesitate to join me.

“I don’t care where we go, as long as we’re together. I would do anything to make you happy”, is what she said to me that morning. Words I’ve never forgotten.

I would have been crazy not to take her with me, after what we’d both been through those couple of weeks before we left town. But several loose ends still needed to be tied up.

The day we departed, I stopped off at the station to use a close friend's computer, telling him I was trying to locate the details of a relative. Truth was, I was erasing Chloe's details from our records so that she couldn't be traced, at least not in any of our local and statewide systems.

Having done this kind of work in this department when I first joined the force, made it pretty easy for me to make the necessary adjustments. The word was that there were some officers, not just in our precinct, that had been involved with Rico in the past and I didn't want them to know Chloe's whereabouts, just in case they found anything that would lead back to her.

In time, we would look into a court system that would grant her a different name. She seemed to have her heart set on the name "Carrie White" for some reason.

As you can imagine, I was so happy I made that wrong turn that night. Things could have turned out so differently had I not done so.

I watched Chloe from a beach chair as she strutted around the pool in her two-piece bikini, the Pacific Ocean
in the background. I decided to take her on holiday for a couple of weeks, just to get away for a bit. She told me that
her birthday was coming up soon so I decided in advance to book a hotel at an idyllic location.
Our room had its own pool, a place all to ourselves. 

She sauntered up to me as I lay stretched out on the deck chair, sunglasses on, taking in some sun.

Bending down to look me in the eyes, I knew what she was up to, so I let her proceed with her horny desires.
Whilst she blew me as I lay there on the deck chair in front of the pool, she stopped to tell me that she might be keen to try some new scenarios to role-play tonight. She’d been reading the book of Kama Sutra earlier and was eager to try some positions that took her interest.

“There’s also another thing that I’d like to try after dinner when we get back to our room tonight”, she said after letting go of my erection and standing before me.

Chloe turned away from me to strip down her bikini bottoms, so her long legs and pale white ass could take in the sun’s rays. She grabbed both cheeks and parted them as she bent over slightly, giving me a quick look at what this "other thing" she was referring to.

She looked over at her shoulder, giving me that sexy little smile of hers, before stripping off her top and skinny dipping into the pool.

So what happened that night? I'll let your imagination figure out the rest...

END OF PART THREE (THE FINALE).

« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 10:57:47 AM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, JustinMays402, nova62, Sorale21

nova62

Re: LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 3 Featuring Chloe Moretz
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 11:43:33 AM »
 :* =P~ amazing! perfect xmas gift lol

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM, Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

Re: LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 3 Featuring Chloe Moretz
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 02:39:53 PM »
Great job. Ending was great.

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA