Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Blizzard Orgy (Rihanna, Ruby Rose, Bracha Krueger)  (Read 3377 times)

Gianni Shamari

Blizzard Orgy (Rihanna, Ruby Rose, Bracha Krueger)
« on: February 16, 2024, 08:47:19 PM »

Winter storm Jonas hit New York City with a fury. The snow transformed the city into a whiteout town. Virtually everything in New York was a shutdown. Despite the bad weather conditions, the blizzard didn’t stop the freaks from coming out at night.

The snow had piled up before the door to the knob; it marked the doorway of an Upper East Side double brownstone with tinted windows. Outside, it looked deserted. On the contrary, it wasn’t! An exclusive swinging party was going on inside. The energy was bombastic as the sexy guests grooved to the hip-hop, R&B, and uptempo tunes being spun by DJ Gates. Women, some nude and some dressed in thongs, walked about the place with their partners. Couples fucked on the spot, making out like there was no tomorrow.

Dressed in a white T-shirt, printed Versace pants, and matching Versace Palazzo sneakers was Marè, King of New York. The energetic ambiance and the sexy women roaming in the nude kept him engrossed. Standing next to him, clad in a solid-black Obsessive Lesbian T-shirt, denim jeans, and a black North Face beanie, was Ruby Rose.

“Welcome to your first Blizzard party, Ruby!” Marè spoke up. “It is dope that New Yorkers decided to hook up and fuck on this snowy day!”

“I don’t see anything wrong with a blizzard freak.” Ruby chided back. “Yeah, what’s wrong with welcoming the storm? It gives me highs for the blizzard venture, Nature Boy!”

“Snow brings out the best in here!” Marè continued. “Lots of New Yorkers feel liberated from their everyday grinds and stress. It is the perfect time to savor the rare opportunity to have sex with the freaks they love.”

“I’m ready to devour my sexual prey,” Ruby hinted.

“Let’s heat things!” Marè suggested.

They went their separate ways to find a blizzard buddy and freak with for the night.

The crowd went untamed when DJ Gates played “No Better Love” by Young Gunz. Amid the craziness, Marè danced with a tall, light-skinned woman whose long tresses were as raven as the feathers of Corvus; her name was Bracha Krueger. She was an actress, model, and video vixen. Her perfect smile stood out most about Bracha besides her looks and personality.

“Woo, this is blizzard music!” Marè shouted.

“That’s my jam!” Bracha yelled. “The party is lit!”

They both laughed and resumed moving to the music. Their chemistry was spot on. There was nothing they could deny but embrace each other. DJ Gates mixed in Nelly’s classic party record, “Hot In Herre.” Dresses were shoved off in a mess. Men danced in pants or boxers. Women accompanied them topless, swanking their boobs.

After an hour of nonstop dancing, Marè and Bracha left the dance floor to drink in the walk-in kitchen. They occupied the corner, watching people who effed off. Sex was as furious as the blizzard.

“I love this party! Girls and guys doing each other le freaks,” Bracha said, keeping her eyes fixed on a couple of interracial lovers. “What a blizzard party! One in 1996 had nothing on this!”

“This is epic! I am happy, partying with my blizzard buddy.”

Bracha smiled. “Aww … you love looking at naked girls, don’t you?”

“Yes, but I only have my eyes on you,” Marè said as he ogled at her tits.

“What are you up to?” Bracha asked with a sultry smile.

“I came here to fuck. Blizzard orgy’s on.” Marè added, giving her a wink.

“Hahaha! You damn sure?”

“I’m sure I want to fuck the hottest girl here!”

Bracha grabbed at his arm, pulling him a bit closer. “Kiss me,” she said in a husky voice.

They kissed as the classic “Ain’t Nobody” party jam by LL Cool J blared in the background.

Ruby sat on the lower steps of the staircase, bobbing her head to the music, albeit sipping the fizzy drink in her cup. Her eyes roamed over the half-naked drunk girls who danced to the rap beat; she licked her lips.

“I love this party!” She spoke with an undertone.

Looking straight ahead, her eyes fell on one topless slim figure with tight jeans approaching in her direction. She was a beautiful woman with flawless light brown skin and an edgy hairstyle. To Ruby’s surprise, she was none other than the platinum-selling Barbadian pop superstar Rihanna.

Rihanna came to a standstill, towering before Ruby. Beaming, she held her hand out. Ruby’s pulse raced, pounding in her ears as she shook hands with Rihanna.

“Can I join you?” Rihanna’s melodious voice seemed native to Ruby’s ears. Almost impulsively, she gave her a nod.

Rihanna sat next to her. Their arms touched, making Ruby shudder. “I hope your partner won’t be long.”

“Erm… no!” Ruby spoke up. Her tone betrayed a hint of excitement.

Rihanna took a sip of her drink. “Wow.”

“On the contrary….” Ruby paused. Rihanna gave her a quizzical look. “I was anticipating… a venture!”

Rihanna raised an eyebrow. “Really?”

“My name’s Ruby Rose! I’m a big fan of yours!”

“Ahan!”

“‘Bad Bitch’ is still my workout jam. I love your music!”

Rihanna laughed. “Wow, I’m flattered! Thank you! My new album is dropping soon. I am so excited!”

“Nice! 2016 is your year!” Ruby spoke.

“I hope so! I pray that I move units like Adele!”

Ruby raised her glass and exclaimed, “To Rihanna!”

They continued sipping the drinks, chatting, and touching each other. Their eyes met repeatedly, and their face flushed with subtle sexual energy. It was magical, the dirty, lustful kind of magic. The two girls couldn’t curb this impulse, the sense of connection and belonging that drew them on the verge of necking.

Rihanna got closer to Ruby. “Can I share something with you? You are hot,” she whispered.

“You stole the words right out of my mouth,” Ruby said, moving closer to Rihanna.

The duo laughed. DJ Gates announced that he was about to put on Rihanna’s new song, “Work.” As soon as the music began blaring from the speakers, Ruby and Rihanna locked their lips. The passion overwhelmed them in no time as they continued kissing and caressing each other. Ruby sucked Rihanna’s lips, slobbering into her mouth and squeezing her round tits. Rihanna parted her lips, letting Ruby break away.

Once more, they kissed until Ruby murmured, “I want to eat your pussy!”

Rihanna took Ruby by her hand and led her upstairs into an unoccupied dark bedroom. She let go of Ruby’s hand and walked to the large window. Then she turned around, unzipped her jeans, and kicked them off. Ruby’s jaw dropped as she appraised Rihanna’s naked splendor. The body of a Nubian goddess, the celestial beauty, could make mouths water.

Rihanna gave her a welcoming smile. “Come on, baby,” she trilled. “Make your wish come true.”

Despite the husky note, Rihanna’s voice worked its magic. Ruby trembled as she resumed approaching her partner. They kissed each other for a brief moment. Rihanna set her left foot on the nightstand and let Ruby lick her to the groin. On her knees, Ruby clutched Rihanna’s supple thigh and forced her head until she could touch the musky cunt with her mouth. Fondling Rihanna’s toned tummy, she glided her lips over the sloppy bald pussy. Then she parted her pussy lips, licking that delicious morsel and moving up to capture her hood. Rihanna shuddered from the pleasure that hit her senses like a shot. Ruby shook her head repeatedly, avidly sucking her partner’s clit.

“Oh yes… yes YES YES YES… right there, baby!” Rihanna intoned with abandon, spurring Ruby to keep up the beautiful, blessed act of pleasuring.

Ruby released Rihanna’s clit, sucked it anew, and caressed her soft ass cheeks. Rihanna yelped as Ruby slapped her derrière and teased her crack. Rihanna closed her eyes and dreamily lifted her head, trembling all over for the titillating feel of Ruby’s fingers on her skin. Giving Rihanna a few spanks, Ruby let go of her clit and licked her dripping pussy. She enjoyed every moment, inhaling the fresh, feminine essence and moving a hand between Rihanna’s thighs.

“This chocolate cake is tasty!” Ruby murmured.

Rihanna uttered a throaty moan as Ruby probed one finger into her asshole, penetrating her smooth o ring. Trembling out of lust, the latter sucked her partner’s throbbing clit. Rihanna laughed, reached down, grabbed Ruby’s head, and pushed it deeper into her groin. Her chest heaved, face flushed, skin dampened with sweat, and nipples hardened for the sensual heat that permeated her erogenous holes.

“Fuck!” she squealed.

Ruby’s mouth and hand electrified every nerve in her cunt. Rihanna reached her plateau in no time at all; love juices oozed out of her cunt, filling Ruby’s mouth to the brim and trickling down her thighs. Pressing her lips against Rihanna’s pussy, Ruby shook her head and swallowed the delicious nectar.

Rihanna moved her leg down, setting her foot on the tiled flooring. Ruby clawed at her thighs, forcing them open and licking the salty trail off her skin.

“I love your chocolate, Rihanna!” Ruby spoke up. “It’s the best!”

“Nobody has ever pleasured me that much!” Rihanna spoke in a shaky tone. “Yes, women are always the better love mates!”

Ruby looked up suddenly. “Pop princess,” she said. “Must I tell you, I’m still hungry!”

“Aww, my baby! I can see that,” Rihanna said, beaming and gently caressing Ruby’s head. “Have your way with my chocolate tart!”

“Until the day breaks,” Ruby said.

Rihanna walked over to the bed and sat down. “Until the day breaks,” she added, lying on her back and moving her legs apart.

Ruby rose, pulled her beanie and T-shirt over her head, pushed down her jeans, approached the bed, and knelt between Rihanna’s thighs.

Their bedroom echoed with sounds of sweet surrender.

Chris Brown’s sexually-charged single, “Fuck You Back To Sleep,” echoed inside the third-floor bedroom where Marè and Bracha kissed by the window.

“You make me so horny!” She managed to say as Marè broke away.

Bracha removed her white bra and tossed it on the queen-sized bed. Marè put his hands on her tits and playfully teased them. He relished titillating her erect dark nipples. She reached down, took his firm shaft in her hand, and teased it hard.

“Yes, give my dick some attention, Nubian princess!” he told her.

With a sultry smile, Bracha knelt and took him into her mouth. She began performing fellatio while staring at him lecherously. He moaned as she sucked him off. He moved his hips, pushing as much of his eleven-inch shaft as he could into her mouth. He felt his dick hitting the back of her throat, which was a good sensation. Somehow, she didn’t gag.

Bracha knew Marè’s balls tingled, so she took his dick from her mouth, “Yeah, my head game is tight like a pro! I see you were getting ready to cum on my face!”

“Wooo, that was some good head, doll face! Are you ready to get fucked by this bad boy?”

“Oh, yes!” Bracha replied. “I want you to fuck my tiny wet pussy! Show me why they call you One Pussy Ravisher!”

She stretched out on the bed, splaying her leg. Then she motioned him in her direction. He mounted her, promptly inserting his shaft into her welcoming womanhood. She gasped, letting his glans glide over her G-spot. He took his pace, thrusting and withdrawing his shaft for another assault.

“Fuck! Beat this pussy up!” Bracha yelled.

Like two smooth balls, her tits gyrated on her chest as she received thrust after thrust. Perspiration raced down Marè’s muscular body, and they groaned at the hiatus of full erection. Bracha shrieked, nearing her climax.

“Yeah!” Marè sighed. “This pussy is so fucking good. Shit!”

“I’m going to cum! Don’t stop, PLEASE!” Bracha declared.

Her encouragement incited him to fuck her untamed. Writhing, she screamed as her pussy quivered around his shaft. Her body went through one momentous spasm of climax. A copious amount of cum oozed down her groin, soaking his shaft and the bed sheet.

“Yes, baby, cum for me!” Marè said.

He continued penetrating her to the hilt. Her PC muscles contracted, draining all the cum out of his cock. She moaned, mirthfully squealing in the orgasmic bliss. This was the escapade she could never forget.

“Beat it up, baby!” she said, panting to her resolution.

“I’m going to cum!” Marè announced.

He grunted, withdrew his dick, and jizzed on her tits and stomach. She rubbed it on her wet skin and licked her fingers clean.

“That was amazing, Nature Boy!” she remarked.

“Yes, it was!” he agreed. “But I’m not done with you yet. I need to have some of your essences on my lips.”

Grinning broadly, he dove head-first into her pussy. She closed her eyes, clutching the bed sheet and yelling encouragements as he sucked her clit down to its root.

Hours later, the party still blazed with people who danced and fucked like there was no tomorrow. It was the perfect way for Marè, Bracha, Ruby, and Rihanna to end an epic night of sex, music, and snow! They were too engrossed in their hearty conviviality to perceive the heat that kept the two couples engaged with incessant frolic.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 11:41:24 AM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Pellaeon, Sign54

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA