Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: What’s that one story you can’t find anymore?  (Read 15138 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Re: What’s that one story you can’t find anymore?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 01:43:53 PM »
c-s-s-a site is now totally down after not posting for 7 months.  Hopefully the site is not gone for good because it would be a travesty to lose all those stories.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 03:10:09 PM »
c-s-s-a site is now totally down after not posting for 7 months.  Hopefully the site is not gone for good because it would be a travesty to lose all those stories.

It would be a sad day if it was gone for good.

I have a lot of fond memories of that place.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 03:28:03 PM »
I reported it to KMB an hour ago, hopefully C-S-S-A is back up later.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2019, 12:35:39 PM »
CSSA is still down. Sad day if that site is gone forever.

Viri

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2019, 01:03:41 AM »
Any update on C-S-S-A? It's still down. I hope the site owner is OK. It's sad to lose all those stories from there.

thenewcomer

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2019, 11:04:22 PM »
Any update on C-S-S-A? It's still down. I hope the site owner is OK. It's sad to lose all those stories from there.

Not sure if I’m digging enough but the site is up but nothing on the front page since 2018. Is this a cached version?

Viri

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2019, 02:39:57 PM »
It's back online today. Glad it's back cause I'd hate to lose all those stories.

Viri

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2019, 08:36:33 PM »
T-S-S-A is gone as of today, the domain has been expired. Sad day seeing this happen. I hope C-S-S-A survives. There are hundreds of amazing stories on there I have read over the years. That was the first site I used to go on for celebrity stuff.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2019, 12:54:20 AM »
C-S-S-A's domain expires on July 31st. I hope the site survives cause it would be a sad day to lose that archive. There are over 10,000 stories on there and many wonderful ones. Regardless when it was last updated, that archive is full of treasure.

Grobnar

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2019, 07:01:09 AM »
I would hope that someone manages to download the entire thing. Internet Archive can only go so far.

Shane81uk

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2019, 09:36:32 AM »
C-S-S-A's domain expires on July 31st. I hope the site survives cause it would be a sad day to lose that archive. There are over 10,000 stories on there and many wonderful ones. Regardless when it was last updated, that archive is full of treasure.

Saw this on their forums relating to TSSA's demise.

But if I'm wrong, if KMB or Victoria don't chime in here and the site has really and truly been abandoned, then the domain name for c-s-s-a.com expires on July 31st of this year and the site will disappear shortly after then. So enjoy it while you can.

While I didn't agree with their "No questions" policy it was (and for a little while longer) a great archive going back 20 years, I know I'll be saving some of my fav stories, it's just a shame I didn't get more of the TSSA archive.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2019, 06:05:12 PM »

Saw this on their forums relating to TSSA's demise.

But if I'm wrong, if KMB or Victoria don't chime in here and the site has really and truly been abandoned, then the domain name for c-s-s-a.com expires on July 31st of this year and the site will disappear shortly after then. So enjoy it while you can.

While I didn't agree with their "No questions" policy it was (and for a little while longer) a great archive going back 20 years, I know I'll be saving some of my fav stories, it's just a shame I didn't get more of the TSSA archive.

That's what I will miss if it goes, that archive is loaded with treasure. Save what you can, that's what I will be doing this weekend once I have more time.

Any of the old authors of CSSA are welcome here. We did pick up DarlordZ and Money.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2019, 04:05:59 AM »
Started pulling stories from C-S-S-A.  Pulled a story called 'Super Bowl Betting' with Anna Kendrick, but the second part that takes place after the game isn't there. Chemist has also pulled his stuff from adult-FanFiction.org so I guess that second part is just gone for good.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

icestorm

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2019, 12:16:03 AM »
Sucks that it's shutting down. I had fun there.

Back on topic: There was this one story called Harry Potter the Intern. (If memory serves.) I remember it was on Literotica.

Another was a Harry Potter Buffy the Vampire crossover with Willow becoming a teacher at Hogwarts, and she and Lupin end up having sex on his desk.
Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

Bb

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2020, 02:37:38 AM »
I really miss the AlmostTime Hotel Limbo stories. DonutPlains’ stories are great, but I really miss some of AlmostTimes’ plots.

There was one with Jenna Fischer in an Office parody which turned into a massive gangbang/bukkake session which was my personal fav and would love to read again if anyone has any leads.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA