Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: TV Show Talk! What are you watching lately?  (Read 26906 times)

TLMorgan

Re: TV Show Talk! What are you watching lately?
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2019, 02:13:49 AM »
Hanna on Amazon Prime. It's a really good series!

TLMorgan

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2019, 01:44:36 AM »
Hanna was an amazing series on Amazon Prime. Now I'm binge watching Bosch which is on Amazon Prime. Been loving this series.

fqwarrior

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2019, 07:57:34 PM »
Game of Thrones. Finally it is over. They gave everyone a nice ending. I am ok with that even though half the world hates it.  :P

TLMorgan

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2019, 02:10:33 PM »
just found out that Amazon Prime has the HBO Spawn animated series and been watching that! The only reason I cared to have HBO back in the day was for Spawn.

TLMorgan

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2019, 02:13:35 AM »
I binged watched the 4 episodes of When They See Us on Netflix and damn if this series didn't hit close to home. Being black man myself, I had a lot of sympathy for the 5 young black teens that got locked up for a rape they did not commit. No amount of money New York gives them will ever take away the pain and the loss of those years for being wrongfully accused. The series really shows you the struggle the Central Park Five went through while they were on trial, locked up, and then being released into the world as criminals before their names were finally exonerated.

TLMorgan

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2019, 10:29:39 PM »
Finish Slasher on Netflix. Probably the most gruesome show I've ever seen, but damn it's a really good series. My favorite is the second season entitled Guilty Party.

icestorm

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2019, 09:09:18 AM »
Gotten into NOS4A2.
Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

TLMorgan

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2019, 03:28:21 PM »
Jack Ryan is a really good show!

TLMorgan

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2019, 05:52:08 PM »
Started watching 50 Cent's show Power. Five episodes in and it has my attention.

TLMorgan

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2019, 01:56:02 PM »
I started watching Everything Sucks! on Netflix. It's been fairly good so far. I've heard a lot of people loved the show, so I'm surprised Netflix canceled it after one season...

DanielO

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2019, 09:34:26 PM »
                                 RIP

iZombie

March 17, 2015 - August 1, 2019

A satisfying ending to a great series. I'm going to miss it.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

thenewcomer

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2019, 04:16:20 PM »
The Boys on Amazon. Bad ass show.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2019, 12:53:32 AM »
The Boys - Was great and I can't wait for next season.

Orange is the New Black - Great final season, one of the best seasons of the entire series.

GLOW - I still enjoy this show.  Allison Brie's nude scene in this season was better than her 2 in the first season.

When They See Us - Incredible story of the Central Park Five.  Very well done.  It's unbelievable that basically, the only evidence NYC had was that they were in the park around the same time and coerced confessions of minors.  That's insane.  Also as someone who has been handcuffed because I happen to have been walking in an area and dressed similarly to a suspect that cops were looking for, it's a pretty scary story as well.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

TLMorgan

« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2019, 02:36:48 AM »
Finished GLOW a couple of days ago and this season went a lot edgier than previous. Still really enjoyed the show with the way it ended, there's needs to be a fourth season.

Watched and finished both seasons of On My Block. Netflix ordered another season. It's not a bad comedy/drama. The stories are great and some of the characters are overbearing to watch and listen too, but I guess that's how most teens are in high school.

Just started watching another show on Netflix called Shadow. About an ex-cop/now freelance protector who was struck by lightning as a child and can't feel pain. Kind of like Luke Cage without the unbreakable skin and super strength and he uses a bad ass gun to kill bad guys. Seven episodes in and it's been good.

TLMorgan

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2019, 01:36:31 PM »
Started watching the Hulu series, Into The Dark by Blumhouse and so far I've enjoyed most of the episodes I've seen. The concept of this series is quite unique.

I started rewatching season three of the Van Helsing series from the Syfy. The fourth season starts on September 27.

I also started watching the FX series, Snowfall. Only 2 episodes in and I'm hooked.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA