Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 162597 times)

TLMorgan

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2019, 03:28:06 PM »
Hello everyone new! Welcome to the site!

daxg2001

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2019, 02:01:21 PM »
Hiya.

I'm DaxG2001, but feel free to call me Dax. Scottish writer of smut about celebs, video games, wrestling and other things. I've done series such as Borderlands: Pandora's Heart, Playing the Game in NXT, and Nailing The Tracks. Along with one-shots such as Black Widow Roleplay(ScarJo), Ending the Feud(Katy Perry & Taylor Swift), Getting Your Money's Worth(Tara Strong) and Kat Dennings: Sexual Therapy. I'll try and post archives of such smut on here over time.

I've known Cade for a long while through another site, but finally joined here after seeing a post on a subreddit I'm subscribed to. I'm more of a lurker, but more active on Discord so you'll likely see me more on there.

So yeah... Hiya  ;D
Please consider supporting my stories on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/daxg2001

Erotica Writer from Scotland, focusing mostly on fictional stories with famous videogame etc characters, with the odd but of celeb smut.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, MaxwellLord, Viri

Viri

« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2019, 07:11:45 PM »
Hiya.

I'm DaxG2001, but feel free to call me Dax. Scottish writer of smut about celebs, video games, wrestling and other things. I've done series such as Borderlands: Pandora's Heart, Playing the Game in NXT, and Nailing The Tracks. Along with one-shots such as Black Widow Roleplay(ScarJo), Ending the Feud(Katy Perry & Taylor Swift), Getting Your Money's Worth(Tara Strong) and Kat Dennings: Sexual Therapy. I'll try and post archives of such smut on here over time.

I've known Cade for a long while through another site, but finally joined here after seeing a post on a subreddit I'm subscribed to. I'm more of a lurker, but more active on Discord so you'll likely see me more on there.

So yeah... Hiya  ;D

Wow, it's great to see you joining here. I read your stories years ago and was always amazed with them. I think the first one I saw with you was a wrestling story with Page 3 girls Sophie Howard, Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh. You write some epic stuff.

The following users thanked this post: daxg2001

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2019, 07:41:50 PM »
Hiya.

So yeah... Hiya  ;D

Wish I had invited you last year when the site first began. I apologize for not being able to, but you really have made my week joining. It's a blast having you here!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: daxg2001

BabesForTheWin

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2019, 11:18:02 AM »
Hey!

BabesForTheWin here, just joined. I love reading smut stories about women I have jerked over and desired, and enjoy celebs, musicians, glamour models and video game characters etc.

Been reading through some stories and ah...good thing I don't need to scroll too often as I rarely have both hands free! Will try and write some stories soon set in my own 'Gamer' type fantasy setting where people live through the lives of others, but in this case it is big titted celebs who are obsessed with pleasure...

Always happy for a pm to chat babes, masturbation and whatever else. Can't wait to get more involved :)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

randyorko3589

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2019, 03:00:51 AM »
Hello, everyone, I am glad to be here and glad to find another celebrity sex story site. You might know me from another one of the celeb sex story sites where I went by the same name. I am a huge wrestling fan (I even had a tournament that I ran on the site I used to go to called the Last Woman Standing tournament to crown the hottest girl in wrestling for each year) so those are the stories I'm most interested in reading but will also read other stuff as well. I also am a big fan of reality shows such as Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, etc and would love to see stories featuring some of those ladies

Some of my favorite women in wrestling are
ALEXA BLISS
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Carmella
JoJo
Mandy Rose
Liv Morgan
Mickie James
Renee Young
Stephanie McMahon
Zelina Vega
Candice LeRae
Kacy Catanzaro
Rhea Ripley
Toni Storm
Allie
Brandi Rhodes
Jordynne Grace
Tessa Blanchard
Taya Valkyrie
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 01:31:59 PM by randyorko3589 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, TheLW

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2019, 03:14:33 AM »
Hello, everyone, I am glad to be here and glad to find another celebrity sex story site. You might know me from another one of the celeb sex story sites where I went by the same name. I am a huge wrestling fan (I even had a tournament that I ran on the site I used to go to called the Last Woman Standing tournament to crown the hottest girl in wrestling for each year) so those are the stories I'm most interested in reading but will also read other stuff as well.

ALEXA BLISS
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Carmella
JoJo
Mandy Rose
Liv Morgan
Mickie James
Renee Young
Stephanie McMahon
Zelina Vega
Candice LeRae
Kacy Catanzaro
Rhea Ripley
Toni Storm
Allie
Brandi Rhodes
Jordynne Grace
Tessa Blanchard
Taya Valkyrie

Welcome Randy, great to have you here! If you'd like to organize a game like that on here, I can talk to John for you and shoot the idea around. So far we don't have many wrestling stories so it's great to have new wrestling fans here. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

TheLW

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2019, 02:38:03 PM »
Welcome to the site, Randy. I see you have some great taste in female wrestlers.

I love Alexa Bliss as well, the hottest woman in pro wrestling today, and not entirely because of her looks, but also due to the personality of her character, love that bitchy attitude she has. While she no longer wrestles, I also still love Trish Stratus, I think she's still hot as fuck (she's in MILF territory), and my all-time favourite female talent in WWE history.

Outside of those two, Taya Valkyrie is nice and thicc, also big on Scarlet Bordeaux (strictly for looks), Mandy Rose, Alicia Fox, Brandi Rhodes, Gail Kim, Madison Rayne and Toni Storm to name a few.

The following users thanked this post: randyorko3589

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2019, 03:36:49 PM »
Hello, everyone, I am glad to be here and glad to find another celebrity sex story site. You might know me from another one of the celeb sex story sites where I went by the same name. I am a huge wrestling fan (I even had a tournament that I ran on the site I used to go to called the Last Woman Standing tournament to crown the hottest girl in wrestling for each year) so those are the stories I'm most interested in reading but will also read other stuff as well. I also am a big fan of reality shows such as Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, etc and would love to see stories featuring some of those ladies

ALEXA BLISS
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Carmella
JoJo
Mandy Rose
Liv Morgan
Mickie James
Renee Young
Stephanie McMahon
Zelina Vega
Candice LeRae
Kacy Catanzaro
Rhea Ripley
Toni Storm
Allie
Brandi Rhodes
Jordynne Grace
Tessa Blanchard
Taya Valkyrie

Welcome to the site Randy!

I recognise you from CSSA.
If you want to organise a Last Woman Standing tournament, just let me know what the game entails.
We can set up a thread for it then.

Hope you enjoy the place!

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: randyorko3589

DanielO

« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2019, 08:25:10 PM »
Hi, I'm DanielO. Some may know me from CSSA. This place looks good, and if the other one disappears, I'm glad we have this site so I can keep in contact with you good folks.  :)
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

TheLW

« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2019, 09:11:36 PM »
Hi there Daniel, welcome to the site.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2019, 05:13:29 AM »
Hi, I'm DanielO. Some may know me from CSSA. This place looks good, and if the other one disappears, I'm glad we have this site so I can keep in contact with you good folks.  :)

Hi Daniel, I recognize your name. Thank you for the compliments, we have worked hard to build a great site and I'm happy you've joined us!  :D

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2019, 10:56:59 AM »

Welcome Daniel and look forward to talking to you more on here.

:)
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

InThe313

« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2019, 05:39:12 PM »
Hi, everyone, I'm Tom, but you can call me InThe313.  This is my first post here.  I'm a CSSA refugee now that the site is down.  I didn't do much writing but I enjoyed the stuff I did do.  That included "I'll Be There for You", a Jennifer Aniston/Courteney Cox story, as well as "Olympic Ass Diving", a story I co-penned in 2016 about diver Kassidy Cooke and Olympic swimming gold medalists Katie Ledecky and Simone Manuel.  I also collaborated on the TSSA story "Hellcats: Season 2" with my friend TRL, which something I'd like to continue both here and there.

As you can probably guess from my name, I live in the Detroit area.  I'm a massive Detroit sports fan with nothing but love for the Tigers, Lions, Pistons, Red Wings, Michigan State Spartans and, most importantly, the Michigan Wolverines.  If I'm not writing, I'll probably be posting sports news over in the new section that was set up here.  I'm also a big fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and WWE.  I was thinking of doing a daily sports TL;DR thread, too, if you guys would think that's cool.

I want to thank Cadeauxxx for introducing me to this site and allowing me in.  I'm pretty sure our mutual lust of Britney Spears did absolutely nothing to influence his opinion at all.  ;D

Lastly, I'm going to miss CSSA and I hope that many of my friends from there make the move here as well.  That being said, I look forward to a new chapter of talking hot babes and smut with you guys.  Let's have some fun, shall we?
Oh, it’s what you do to me
What you do to me

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, MaxwellLord

MoscowCalling

« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2019, 06:06:25 PM »
A little late to the party, but hey, I was too eager to post my stuff  ;)
I'm both a writer and a reader, joined up after looking around the Internet for places I could post my stuff to. Currently mostly obsessing about Hayley Atwell and how to put her in as many scenarios as possible, so you can expect more from me for sure. I have a few more favorite ladies, but Hayley is for sure my #1  :).
Overall, I'm glad I found such a nice, supportive community and I'm for sure enjoying my stay here.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, TLMorgan

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA