Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ghost story ideas  (Read 136 times)

Money

Ghost story ideas
« on: February 14, 2024, 12:27:18 AM »
In keeping with the other thread the theme this trip is celebs who have admitted to interacting with ghosts in some way turns out there are way more than I thought there would be for this I'm sure I'll be missing a few along the way but this is what I've found so far in my research

Salma Hayek (Owns London mansion that's haunted since staff members quit whenever weird shit goes down)

Demi Lovato

Alyson Hannigan

Miley Cyrus (claims her London apartment is haunted)

Halle Berry

Lady Gaga

Kate Hudson

Taylor Momson

Kesha (claims to have had sex with one I don't see how but okay)

Lilly Collins (claims to have 3am wakeup calls from frisky spirits)

Vanessa Hudgens (Goes ghost hunting with her own gear at night)

Kristen Stewart (same as Vanessa Hudgens)

Emma Stone

Jessica Alba

Selena Gomez (has a ghost tracking app on her phone)

Kendall Jenner (claims to have seen one)

Lucy Hale (has a motion sensor in her house that goes off at all hours when nothing is there)

Gigi Hadid (saw paranormal activity in her attic on a number of occasions where she refuses to go up there now)

Ariana  Grande (she has the most creepy phone story I've ever heard on video so I count this one)

Chloe Grace Moretz

I'm sure there are others but this should get the ball rolling for some possible Halloween story ideas in the future feel free to post others I missed that you know of we can expand into the tv and movie angle later

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

Sign54

Re: Ghost story ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 04:55:14 PM »
I’m a Buffy fan. So, I’d love to see Alyson(even now but in her Buffy days she was gorgeous) deal with a ghost guy.

Money

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 09:02:29 PM »
Hmmm I'll consider it PM me and I'll see what I have idea wise so we can hash something out

Money

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 12:51:43 AM »
Adding to the list of spooked celebs is Joey King just admitting she was haunted by a ghost might keep me awake tonight

Money

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 06:47:25 PM »
Hmmm having a Ghost hunting trio of Vanessa Hudgens, Kristen Srewart, and Demi Lovato does sound like a fun story idea so far I've got nothing but the cast could work

Sign54

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 03:45:42 PM »
Hmmm having a Ghost hunting trio of Vanessa Hudgens, Kristen Srewart, and Demi Lovato does sound like a fun story idea so far I've got nothing but the cast could work
One of the ghosts should be female for Kristen

Money

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 05:16:04 PM »
I'll consider it

Money

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2024, 08:05:15 AM »
Adding another celeb to the list falling under "Paranormal hunting" which I don't understand at all but I'll go with it for this is fan favorite Sabrina Carpenter she didn't exactly elaborate on much nut I'm still going over the interview seeing what I can find for story material

Money

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2024, 12:47:25 PM »
And adding to the list this trip we have Kim Kardashian who caught a reflection of a ghost in a mirror where she freaks out thinking it's Marilyn Monroe haunting her for using Marilyn's iconic dress for an event where Kim stretched it out in a few key places in Kim's defense at the time of the incident Kim did have a rather ample chest size of 42HH not to mention her rather sizable assets on her backside so I could see the problem if I was Marilyn Monroe I'd want to haunt her too which does sound like a hilarious story idea

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA