Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Giving Britney A Lift (Britney Spears)  (Read 288538 times)

Kash_The_Priest

Giving Britney A Lift (Britney Spears)
« on: September 11, 2019, 08:25:18 PM »
This story was originally published on April 18th 2006.

I was driving along the motorway into Central London, not knowing which direction to take, just following the big road signs. It was a hot summers day, I had the windows rolled down and the top down. I was on my way to a important job interview. I noticed a white flashy looking car on the hard shoulder in the distance, being prepared to get towed away. I pulled over, really to make fun of the rich ass driver who obviously can't drive properly. The car was a Merc and it was totalled, unlucky bastard.

I looked ahead and it was a blonde woman, figures. Statistics say males at the age of 18-24 are the worst drivers but for some unknown reason every accident I've seen or driven past always has a female as the guilty looking one.

"Sorry ma'am, we don't have any space."

"Can't I just sit in the car?"

"The car's slightly unstable and it'll be too dangerous to tow it with someone in it."

"But you don't understand. I can't just stand around waiting for you guys to come and pick me up. I have things to do, can't one of you stay behind?" The guy was starting to look like he was getting annoyed with her whining.

"We won't be picking you up. We have other cars to tow, but someone else will pick you up, ma'am." The blonde woman had her back to me and hadn't noticed me yet. She was dressed in gold and white. A white leather looking jacket with a short skirt, falling a few inches of her knees showing off her toned legs, with open toed gold strapy looking heels.

"Oh!" She let out an exasperated grunt and put her hands on her head to think and turned around. My heart skipped a beat as I realized that she was the woman of my dreams, Britney Spears and she was wearing one hell of a tight, white top which made her tits look bigger than they already were and with the heat, her nipples were erect and clearly visible. She didn't notice me at first as her eyes were closed.

"Oh! Hi!" She said as she saw me. "Can I help you?"

"I saw you're car was totalled and I have a habit of stopping and checking out the wreckage." Britney looked back as the tow truck started to speed off leaving me and Britney alone.

"Jerks!" She muttered turning around to face me. She didn't seem too interested in me, but I knew how to get her attention.

"Now..." I said. "...the question is can I help you?"

"What?!" Britney said shaking her head looking at me confused and slightly annoyed from the situation she was in.

"I overheard you had to wait around for someone to pick you up. Now I can give you a lift if you want."

"Really?" Britney said in her strong southern accent with hope in her voice.

"Yeah. I mean it looks like you're headed in the same direction as me." Britney lit up.

"Oh thank you." She said throwing her arms around me, hugging me being more like her cheery self that we always see on TV. Naturally I hugged her back, how often do you have Britney Spears this close to you?

We headed towards my car. It was no Merc but it did get me from A to B. It was a black left hand drive, automatic, convertible Honda, which I bought for very cheap, but at the same time it looked like an expensive, flashy looking car.

As we headed to my car I just stared at Britney Spears. She had on large gold hoop ear rings and her hair done up like how she did in the pool scene for her video for 'Boys.' The sun was shining down on Britney and she looked like a Goddess in the light. She also had a little white, leathery looking handbag to match her outfit. Once we were in the car Britney threw her handbag to the back seat and made a few phone calls to her manager, producers or who ever she had to answer to.

"Oh God!" Britney said out loud reaching down and taking her shoes off. "My feet are killing me!" She said leaning back on her seat. "So..." Britney said turning her head towards me. "I didn't quite catch your name."

"It's Kash."

"So what do you do?"

"I'm an IT Technician in training. Actually that's why I'm headed to Central London. I have a job interview there."

"Don't worry, your karma's good, you'll definitely get it." She said. "I just want to say thank you again for giving me a ride. You have no clue how thankful I am."

"Don't worry about it." I said and she smiled. God she looked so beautiful.

"Do you have any music?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said turning on the CD player. "There's a couple of CD's in there so if you don't like this one you can skip the CD."

"Who's this?" Britney asked as the first track started up.

"Disturbed."

"Oh this is..." She clicked her fingers as she strained to remember "...Prayer!" She finally got it. "I've wanted to check this album out for quite some time but I haven't got around to buying it." There was a moment of silence as we listened to the whole of the first track. I had a moment to think about what was happening. It was quite strange how Britney jumped into a car with a total stranger. For all she knew I could have been a serial murderer, but I guess that's the kind of person she is. In interviews she always talks about how everyone knows everyone in her home town and I guess that's why she's very trusting of all people.

"Oh God my feet are killing me!" Britney said. "I never should of worn those damn shoes to drive." she said trying to stretch her legs.

"You know... if there's not enough leg room, you can put your feet up on my lap if you want." I offered

"Really?" I nodded. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Well.. you were wearing open toed shoes so your feet shouldn't stink."

"Shut up!" She laughed, pushing me playfully. I lifted my arms up so she could put her feet onto my lap. She stretched her legs, arcing her feet, stretching out her cute little toes. I had my left arm resting on the side, where the window would be if it was rolled up and my right hand on the steering wheel. As we carried on talking about stuff in general I managed to shift my arms around so my left hand was on the wheel and my right arm rested on her thigh with my hand on her knee. Britney didn't seem to care that my arm was on her bare toned legs, but I think that she didn't even notice that my hand was making it's way onto her inner thighs. I had to manoeuvre the car to the left but I couldn't get a clear view so I twisted my body around to the left, unwillingly having to take my right hand of Britney's thigh and onto the steering wheel.

"Ahhh!" Britney moaned. "That feels so good!" What's she on about I thought looking back at her as I turned the car realizing that my left hand hadn't gone back to it's spot on the window ledge, but instead I had held onto one of Britney's foot as grip to turn the car around. That's when I realized I could use this to my advantage. Britney had complained about her feet hurting quite a bit when we first got into the car and a sensual thing like a foot massage could get me a lot closer to Britney Spears pants. For people who'd disagree think back to 'Pulp Fiction' and the scene where John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson are talking about feet massages, where John Travolta says they don't mean anything and Samuel L. Jackson asks him would you massage a man's foot. The answer is no you wouldn't cause it'd seem gay.

I carried on massaging her feet rotating between the 2 as I drove her to her hotel. Britney moaned quite a bit from the foot massage and it seemed like she was flirting with me a little in a sexy tone, but that could of just been the tone of her voice from the relief she was getting from the foot massage. Her hotel was next to Heathrow airport. I pulled in front of the hotel.

"Well here's you stop." I said. Britney took her feet of my lap and put her shoes back on strapping them up.

"Thank you, Kash." Britney said kissing me on the cheek. "I had a good time talking to you. Is there anything I can do for you?" I wouldn't of minded if she sucked me off but I some how doubt she would.

"An autograph?" I asked. I knew no one would believe me that I had met Britney Spears but an autograph would be enough proof and a token of our hour together in the car.

"What do you want me to sign?" Britney asked pulling out a pen out of her handbag. I pulled her latest CD out from a stack of CD's in my glove compartment and handed it to her.

"Ohhh!" She squealed. "You have my CD? Oh." she said like it was a cute thing having her CD while she pulled out the front insert and signed it. "You're so adorable!" She said kissing me again on the cheek , slightly closer to my mouth than the last time but still, at the same time nowhere near my mouth. She got out of my car and walked around to my side. My dream girl was about to walk out of my life and even though her face will be every where, I'll never see her again in the flesh.

I watched her start to walk away and I was getting a view of her big, round, tight looking ass and it was a vision of beauty. Britney suddenly stopped and walked back to me. "I have a couple of hours to kill before I have to make my way to the airport and I don't have anything to do. Do you wanna... well if you had nothing to do... maybe... hang out with me?" I didn't have to think twice about that one, the answer was an instant yes, but I had to play it cool.

"Sure." I said trying to sound casual. "Why not? I have a couple of hours to kill myself before my interview." That was a lie, I was already 15 minutes late 'cause I gave Britney a lift. Which would be a small price to pay to be alone with Britney Spears and now we where going to be alone in a hotel room.

Britney called over a valet, I'm assuming 'cause the guy took my keys to park. I quickly grabbed my blazer from the back and put it on. I'm not sure if the place has a valet parking service or if it was just a service they provided for Britney Spears because she was uber famous. I followed her as she led the way, staring at her hot body. We went into her room and it was massive. I didn't think that they made hotel's this big in England.

"You might wanna do the same." Britney said. I turned around confused to see her taking her jacket and shoes off.

"Oh... yeah... sure." I said taking my shoes and blazer off. Boy was I lucky I was headed to an interview. 'cause I was dressed in a suit so I didn't look like a bum in front of Britney.

"Take a seat," Britney said motioning to sofa. I sat down and she took a seat beside me. She had her back turned to me and was on her knees. She picked up the phone and turned her head to face me. " I'm ordering room service. You want anything?"

"Sure. Just get me whatever you're having." Britney smiled and placed the order. One of her foot rested on the sole of the other foot, with her incredible ass sitting on them. I could feel my dick getting hard from looking at her cute feet and ass. I had made my mind up at this precise moment, that I had to have her even if she didn't.

Britney was done making the order, which I had no clue what she had ordered 'cause I was hypnotised by her ass. Britney turned her body around to face me, still on her knees leaning forward to take her weight off her feet, pushing her chest out forward with her nipples still hard and erect as before. Britney smiled and I couldn't help myself I leaned in forward quickly, kissing her full on the lips, pushing her head forward with my hand and forcing my tongue into her mouth.

"Hmpff..." Britney mumbled in protest but I didn't break the kiss and she started to give in and didn't put up any resistant. I finally broke the kiss and pulled away and Britney's eyes were closed and she slowly opened them. She had a look in her eyes, of disappointment that the kiss ended, well at least that's what I think the look was. I just looked at her not knowing what her reaction was gonna be and the plan of fucking her just seem to go out the window along with my balls and I was pretty sure she was going to get security to haul me away. I mean, I'm too much of a nice guy to try and force myself on her, but I did have one thing left. The power of persuasion. I could talk anyone into what I wanted them to believe.

"My husband hasn't shown me passion like that since we first met." What a buzz kill. Talking about her husband at a moment like this. I had totally forgotten she was married and usually I wouldn't go after a married woman but this wasn't a normal case. This was Britney Spears, a once in a lifetime opportunity. Although she mentioned her husband, it was a better response than I had expected. I was expecting her to slap me one, instead she said it was better than her husband. one up for me.

I leaned forward and kissed her again and this time she kissed me back instantly engaging in a deep passionate kiss. I reached down and unzipped my trousers. I reached under her skirt and yanked her panties down half way, pushing her skirt up with one hand and lining my cock at her entrance with my other hand and I started to push the tip of my huge bell shaped head against the most wanted pussy in the world.

"Mmmpfh..." Britney made a weird sound as she broke the kiss. "Do you have a rubber?"

"I think so." I said checking my pockets. Shit! I normally wear jeans and only wore these trousers today to look smart for my interview. The condoms were in my jeans pockets. I then remembered I usually keep a spare one in my wallet in case of an emergency like this, so I pulled my wallet out and looked through it. Shit! I had already used my emergency spare one on that girl I was training with a few days earlier.

"What's wrong Kash? Don't you have one?" Britney asked.

"No, I left hem in my jeans. I never wear these shitty trousers, that's why there's no rubbers in these pockets." I said sounding very disappointed.

"Trousers!" Britney laughed. "I love you British guys accents." She said kissing me. "Hey, don't they have condoms as part of toiletries in hotel bathrooms?" Britney asked.

"Do they?" I asked with a ray of hope.

"I don't know you can go and check in the bathroom."

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Through the bedroom." She pointed me in the direction. I ran across to the bedroom and into the bathroom. Britney got up and let her panties drop to the floor and followed. I checked all the drawers one by one.. Shit! There was no sign of condoms. "Did you find any Kash?"

"No." I said coming out of the bathroom disappointed. Britney was fiddling around with something on the dressing table next to the TV unit, in front of the mirror, probably checking out how she looked. She then turned around to me and stared in shock. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Is that the size of your penis?" I looked down, totally forgetting I was running around with my dick hanging out.

"Room service!" A women yelled out when they were already through the door. She looked into the bedroom at me and then my crotch and smiled. "Have fun!" She said to Britney, smiling and leaving the room. We both burst out laughing.

"Oh mi God! How could you not be embarrassed?"

"Well... when you're hung as well as me you don't mind when women see your dick, plus if I blushed when I'm embarrassed I would've been bright red." Britney laughed some more.

"So... exactly.. how big is it?"

"Close to 9 inches.' I said proudly.

"Wow! That is by far the biggest dick I've seen up close in person."

"How many have you seen up close in person?"

"Two, well three now." It was obvious which two dicks she'd seen. Britney looked at my cock and said "Can I touch it?"

"Sure. Go ahead." I said. She first stroked it along the side and then wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke it up and down. "Oh yeah!" I moaned "Suck it baby!" I put my hand on the back of her head and Britney lowered her head and opened her mouth. I could feel her warm breath on my cock. "What's wrong babe?" I asked her.

"I've never ... done this before." Britney replied. "I've never... sucked a dick before." I had to admit it was a turn on, being her first blow job.

"Just open your mouth and lower it down." Britney shook her head. "Why not?"

"This is where you pee from. That's gross! I'm not putting it in my mouth." I was starting get frustrated. All I want to do is cum in Britney Spears and all these obstacles kept getting in the way. I still had my hand resting on the back of her head. My dick ached to cum and was so hard it hurt. Britney carried on stroking my cock, pouting like she wanted to suck it but had no intentions of actually doing it. I suddenly thrust my hips up towards Britney's mouth and she tried to let out a surprised scream but my cock went into her mouth preventing it. As my hips sank back down to it's place, I forced Britney's head down following my cock down. I let go off her head and she lifted her head up.

"I can't believe you did that you jerk!" Britney said slapping my arm.

"Come on Britney. Just make me cum with you're mouth. When am I gonna get a chance to cum to the woman of my dreams and fantasies while she's actually there?"

"I'm the woman of your dreams and fantasies?" Britney said smiling, wrinkling her nose.

"Yeah. I mean, come on! You know it. I know it. A million guys masturbate to you all the time. There's probably a guy shooting a load right this second to one of your music videos." Britney was getting embarrassed, she started to blush, but regained her composure straight away.

"Well..." she said with a sly smile. "...I guess I could make you cum. It can't really taste that bad." She said and a drop of pre-cum leaked out of my cock. "You know... I've never tasted cum before." With that she licked my pee hole, keeping her eyes locked on my eyes.

"Hmm... A little salty but it doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would." Britney then went onto envelope her lips around the head of my cock. She held my cock and started to rub my shaft up and down gently taking her time on sucking and licking the head.

Britney took another inch of my cock into her mouth. her head bobbing up and down along that inch after the cock head and jacking me off at the same time. Britney Spears' inexperience of giving head was showing. She was jerking me off dry and that was causing a little friction, not enough for it to hurt or anything but I'd prefer if there wasn't any friction at all.

"Lick the shaft and get it all wet." I told her. Britney didn't say a word, she just did as I said. Licking the shaft up and down, circling her tongue around my cock. She still wasn't getting it wet enough. "Spit on it." I told her.

"Really?" She asked smiling and wrinkling her nose. I nodded and she spat on my cock and giggled.

"That's barely anything, Britney. You can do better than that!" Britney pouted and looked at me with a playful pissed off look, but she spat on it again. "That was worster than the first one." Britney had her mouth open in a offended and shocked way, looked towards the mirror and then she smiled.

"Well that's the best I can do." She said stroking my cock.

"Come here." I said. "Open your mouth." She did as I said and I spat into her mouth. "Now spit that out onto my dick." Britney did as I asked.

"That's way more than both the times I spat on you dick." She said rubbing it onto my cock with her hand and she went back to sucking the first 3 inches while jacking the other half off with her hand. Her head bobbed up and down and her hand kept up with the pace of her mouth as she got faster and faster with every stroke.

Britney started using her tongue, circling the under side of my cock every time she took it back into her mouth and I could feel saliva started to build up in her mouth. Every time she pushed my cock in her mouth it pushed out the excess saliva out the side of her mouth and down onto her hand, drenching my cock and her hand in her saliva which was mixed with my pre-cum. It was getting very messy, sloppy and loud very quickly and she was picking up the pace.

Soon Britney was going so fast I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold on. "I'm cumming!" I moaned and Britney took my cock out of her mouth. She spread her tongue out and rested the head on it, looking straight at my cock, giving me a great view for when my cum flies into her mouth. She jerked me off with her hand while I shot a load of jism onto her tongue and the next two were so powerful, they shot up her cheeks, shooting up just millimetres short of her eye. I stroked my cock rubbing the small loads across her nose and forehead. Britney laughed, closed her mouth and swallowed the load that landed in there and then opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed it. She then looked up at me showing me her gorgeous face covered in cum and the sight was getting me hard again. She looked at the mirror and watched herself scoop off the cum and put it in her mouth and swallow it.

"I think I'm starting to become a cum whore." Britney said and laughed while she stroked my cock. She managed to squeeze a couple of drops of cum out and lapped it up instantly. "God I wish we had a condom." Britney said. "That way I wouldn't need to do any sit ups to burn off all the calories from all that cum, you could've just fucked it all out of me!" Britney said sucking the head and I almost got an instant erection from that comment and the touch of her lips on my cock again. She went into the bathroom and I could hear her rinsing her mouth out. Britney came out wiping her face with a towel. She'd washed the remains of the cum off her face and now was towel drying her face.

I wanted to show her what she was missing buy showing I had stamina but the blow job must've only lasted about a minutes maybe two. But I didn't care. I got my dick sucked by Britney Spears and I came in her mouth! Plus what did it matter if I lasted long in her mouth or not? I wasn't going to get to fuck her any way.

I realized something. Even though we couldn't have sex and I'd already cum I could return the favour and go down on her and make her cum. I put my dick away and zipped up. Britney was laying on the bed, one leg stretched out and one leg bent at the knee. I lifted her skirt up. Her pubes was trimmed into a nice little patch and was dark shade of brown. (Obviously. Every fan knows that. She was a brunette on her first album and later dyed her hair blonde.)

My mouth watered at the sight of her wet slit. Guess the blow job turned her on as well. I went in between her legs, put her legs over my shoulders and spread her pussy lips apart. I first took in the smell of her sweet scent before starting to lick along her slit. Britney moaned with every touch. I pushed my tongue into her tight hole, obviously she had some small dicks in there for it to still feel tight around my tongue.

I spread her pussy lips apart with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. I pushed my tongue deep into her cunt and licked along the left side of her and licking up, as that's where the G-spot is meant to be. I was obviously hitting the right buttons as Britney was squirming, moaning louder with every lick and gripping the back of my shirt with her toes with both feet.

"Ahhh! That's it! Faster! Faster! Ohhhhh........" Britney moaned as she came and she came hard. Her pussy clenched onto my tongue and finally let go when she squirted her juice into my mouth and she tasted unbelievable. Her pussy clenched onto my tongue instantly once she came and then unclenched as she squirted again. She had a sensitive pussy, which quivered and her hips bucked as I licked her. One of those sensitive cummers as I call them.

My dick was already getting hard and I decided I had to have her and that she probably felt the same way about me, at least I hope she did. So while her orgasm subsided I got onto my knees and pushed my big cock head into her tight cunt and if I hadn't known she had a husband I would've mistaken her for a virgin, that's how tight she was.

"Ohhhh!" Britney moaned as I started to thrust in and out of, forcing another inch in with every thrust. "Hold on! Wait! STOP!' Britney shouted as she came to realise that I had entered her most sacred hole and tried to push me back. "STOP! You don't have a condom!" I had planned in my head to just fuck her anyway even if she didn't want me to, but hearing her pleas, I did as she said.

"Sorry." I apologised. "It's just that... I really want to..."

"I know." Britney cut me off sitting up, holding me in her arms.

"And it's a stupid rubber that is stopping us." I was getting really frustrated.

"I know baby. I want you so bad as well. But I can't end up getting pregnant." An idea just popped into my head on how I could fuck her.

"Lie down Britney. Let me get another taste." Britney looked at me with a suspicious look, one eye slightly squinting and a mean look with her lips.

"You aren't going to try and rape me again are you?" She joked.

"Rape you!?"

"Yeah. I didn't consent to it, so it counts as rape." Just like that Britney won that little debate. Britney lay down and I started to lick up and down her already wet slit. I used a lot of saliva getting it really wet, her juices and my saliva started to drip down into her ass crack. I started to licked down to the little part that leads down to the ass and then pushed my tongue down.

"Ohh!" Britney yelped in surprised as I pushed my tongue at her tight anal opening. My saliva and her juices worked as a lubricant to push my tongue past her tight ring and into glorious, tight hole.

"Ughh! No one's ever licked my ass before!" Britney claimed, getting me even more turned on with the fact that my tongue is the first tongue to be in her tight butt. Britney lifted her legs up, put them together and held them in place, so her knees were pressed against her huge tits and she pushed her ass out, so she looked like she was being rolled up.

"Yeah! Lick my ass!" She moaned. I pushed down on the back of her thighs, pushing her ass up higher, while I penetrated her ass with my tongue. "Oh yeeeaaaah!" Britney moaned throwing her head back. "Ohmigod! I'm gonna cuuuuuuummmm!" She moaned as her orgasm hit and her cum flowed down acting as more lube for my tongue. As her orgasm started to subside she let go of her legs and dropped them down onto my shoulders. I started to make my way up to her mouth kissing her toned stomach, her beautiful tits and her neck before our lips meeting.

I dropped my weight down onto her with her legs still on my shoulders and she sucked on my tongue with passion making cute and desperate moaning sounds and I had to have her. I had already put the first part of my plan into play. I reached down and got a hold of my dick. I rubbed it all the way down her slit and once I could feel her wet ass hole I pushed gently.

"Hmpff!' Britney let out a startled cry and broke our kiss. Her ass hole was so wet I had already pushed the head of my cock in. The feeling of the warmth of her ass on my head was unbelievable, I had to have that feeling along the whole of my shaft.

"Wait." Britney said. "I've never taken it in the ass before!"

"It's my first time as well." I lied, knowing fully well that women are just like men when it comes to sex. They love being the first. Britney smiled.

"You sure you want to do this?" Britney said pressing her hand on my chest. "I mean it's anal sex! It'll be in my ass and it can get..."

"Yes. I know." I cut her off knowing exactly where she was headed off to. I hadn't plain out lied to her about her ass being my first. I had never actually entered a woman's ass without protection 'cause it could come out 'unclean' but it never had so why would it now?

"You've already made me cum so much, I guess it's, like my turn to make you cum again." Britney smiled and kissed me. "But please be gentle." I started to thrust forward pushing an inch in and then pulling back.

"Oh god!" Britney moaned her voice just above whisper. I pushed forward again "AHHH!" Britney screamed as I managed to force in an extra inch. "Oh mi God!" Britney moaned. I started thrusting the first 2 inches in and out of her ass, letting her sphincter get used to the thickness of my cock. I started thrusting those 2 inches in and out faster and faster until I was going as fast as I could.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" Britney was screaming trying to keep up with every thrust until I slammed my hips forward forcing the whole length deep into the ass and she let out a very loud scream. "AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH!!! SHIIIIIT!" Britney clenched her ass so tight and her hips bucked forward by instincts pulling away from my cock, but I pushed my hips forward not letting my dick leave the warmth of her tight ass.

I reached down to her pussy with one hand and I pushed it back towards me as I pushed my hips forward. With the arm that I had wrapped around her, with her body on it, I reached up and turned her head to face me and kissed her, locking her lips with mine to stop her loud screams.

"Huh, ha-huh, ha-huh...That hurt so much!" Britney panted, a couple of tears rolling down her face. I could've offered to stop but I didn't 'cause I was pretty sure she'd take up the offer.

"If you push back instead of clenching it won't hurt as much." I told her.

"O.K." Britney replied drying her eyes.

"You ready>"

"Mm-hmm." She had already taken what I said in. I could feel her tight ring loosen it's grip around my cock. I slowly pulled back, only leaving the head in her rectum, then I slowly pushed my dick back in trying to fit as much of my cock into her ass as possible deep into her bowels. Britney let out cute little moans. I started to thrust in and out of her shit hole slowly, keeping at the same pace. I figured if she could take it any faster she'd say so.

Her moans of pain were soon starting to sound like moans of pleasure so I quickened the pace with each thrust, building up a steady pace. "Uh yeah! I think I'm gonna cum!" Her first anal and she was going orgasm from it. "Cum with me! Cum in my ass Kash! Fuck me hard!" I did as she said I was pounding into her hard. "Faster! Faster! FASTER!" I started going faster instantly, building the speed up.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!" Britney screamed. I was going so fast I felt like I was going to explode any second, my dick ached to cum but I didn't feel anything in my balls, but I carried on hoping I'd cum with Britney.

"AH! AH AH AH... YESSSSS! OHMIGOD!" Britney screamed as her orgasm hit hard. Her ass hole was twitching, tightening and loosening it's grip and I could feel her cum on her thighs from when my balls slapped on to them. Her hips bucked furiously as her orgasm started to subside and I stopped my onslaught on her ass. Britney rolled onto her front, my dick slid out of her tight ass hole with a loud audible 'plop.' She lay there panting and gasping for air for a minute.

"I never... (gasp) knew taking it up the butt would feel so good!" Britney panted. "Hey! You didn't cum with me!" Britney realised once she got her breath back.

"Sorry!" I apologised. Britney gave me an angry, pouty look, squinting slightly.

"So... you think my feet look cute?" She said, a smile forming on her face. Britney arched her feet, pressing her toes and the balls of her feet against my chest.

"Yeah." I replied.

"You want to lick my feet?" I didn't answer her question, instead I reached at my chest and grabbed her foot. I stuck my tongue out and licked her heel, slowly running my tongue up her sole, gently sucking the ball that was just under her big toe, causing her to moan with pleasure. I opened my mouth and Britney put her big toe in. I locked my lips around her toe and sucked hard, circling my tongue around her toe. I held her foot with both hands for a better grip.

Britney reached down and grabbed hold of my cock, pressed it against her ass hole trying to gently ease it in. Her ass hole was so tight it wasn't giving way, so Britney gritted her teeth and forced it in. She then used her hips to force her tight sphincter down my shaft and then pushed herself up with the foot that still remained arched on my chest. She repeated this a couple of times while I carried on sucking her big toe. She got faster every time she slammed down and pushed herself up quite fast, pushing herself right off my cock. She pushed herself down, my cock pressed against her tight puckered hole, but she was so tight that my dick didn't go in and as she pushed herself closer to me, my dick slipped and sloshed up her wet cunt.

Britney carried on pushing herself up with her feet and pushing herself down with her hips as my dick rested along her slit. Her clit rubbed along the underside of my shaft every time she worked herself up and down.

I carried on sucking her toe and started to suck the next toe in line, circling my tongue around it, working my way on to the next one, gently biting the heads of her toes. Repeating the process on all of her toes. Britney pulled her foot away and I let go.

"Up." She motioned with her hand. "On your knees." I did as she said. "You want Britney to fuck you with her feet?" She asked knowing fully well that it turned me on even more when she used her own name, because it reminded me that I was fucking Britney Spears.

"Yeah." I replied to her question. Britney pushed my cock up with one foot, with my cock in between her two biggest toes for support and started to stroke the side of it with the toes of her other foot. My dick was hard but not rock hard, Britney rubbed along the side of my shaft up and down with her toes until she got my dick back to being rock hard and not needing the support of her other foot to hold my man meat up.

She then put her feet together and clamped my cock with both feet, so that my dick was the only thing between them. Her toes gripped the top of my shaft, while the balls of her feet under her toes clamped onto the underside of my cock. She started to move her feet back and fourth, rubbing her toes up and down my dick causing unbelievable sensations along my shaft with her warm, soft toes.

Britney pushed her upper body up and leaned back on her forearms and elbows which pushed her tits out and made them look even bigger than they already are. She watched her cute little feet jerking off my huge manhood, then smiled at me and showed her incredible flexibility by leaning back on her hands and pushing herself up. Her face was inches away from my cock. Britney watched her feet stroke my cock up and down, then pre-cum started to ooze out of my cock and she stuck her tongue out, licking the white goo off and swallowing the little amount of cum that she had managed to squeeze out of my cock with her feet.

She than reached forward and gently bit my cock head, giving me a playful look. Britney went on to envelope her delicate, soft lips around my cock head and sucked hard, trying to get any excess pre-cum out. I pulled out the clip that kept her hair up and let her hair down because I thought she looked even more beautiful with her hair out. She started to bob her head up and down half way down my cock while she still jerked the other half off with her feet.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm..." Britney moaned as she carried on sucking me off, her big toes pressed against her upper lips and my shaft, still trying to squeeze the cum out of my dick. She had gotten my dick very wet and I could hear the splashing sound of her saliva as it oozed out from between her toes. Her saliva was mixed with my pre-cum and it looked as if it was cum oozing out from in between her toes. Britney stopped sucking my dick and turned her head to face the side of her foot. She slowly circled her big toe nail with her tongue, taking in any saliva and pre-cum, going from one toe to the next. She sucked the heads of her toes, pushing her tongue in between her toes and I could feel her soft wet tongue against my skin every time she scooped her saliva and my pre-cum out from in between her toes. Britney licked her saliva off the top of her foot and ran her tongue down the side of her foot, to her ankle and sucked her ankle bone, keeping her eyes locked on mine. She did the same to her other foot but flicked the ankle bone with her tongue instead and ran her tongue back up her foot, along her toes, onto my cock head and wrapped her lips around my cock again, squeezing my dick harder than ever with her toes. I was amazed by her flexibility and I was convinced that she had no spine.

"Oh God!" I moaned as her mouth and feet continued double teaming my cock, but then Britney lost balance and her feet let go of my cock as she rocked forward, her legs falling on to the bed at either side of my legs and her head jerked forward and I felt my cock go to the back of her throat and an inch or two down her throat. Britney gagged slightly and pulled back instantly. I don't think she had planned to try and deep throat me and it happened from her losing balance.

Britney recovered very quickly, in a matter of second and started to stroke my member with her hands while she had the side of her face pressed against my thigh, watching her small hands work up and down my massive cock. She then held my dick with both hands, pressing my cock head against her chin, giving me a mischievous smile.

"Can I ride it?" She asked wrinkling her nose, as if she was asking to do something naughty. She didn't even wait for an answer, she straddled me straight away, pressing her huge tits down on to my chest. She reached back and got hold of my dick, pressed it against her wet ass hole and started to push it in. Her mouth opened in the 'O' shape as she forced my dick in deeper into her ass. I started to kiss her gorgeous face, kissing her chin, cheeks basically any where I could.

Britney had worked half of my cock in with her hand and then let go of my cock and started to work her ass up and down my cock, taking more in every time she came down. Her moans were already getting louder with every stroke. She slammed down on my cock so hard that she had force the whole thing into her ass and she froze, her eyes and mouth wide open with no sound coming out as she had taken the full length into her butt for the first time, I was deeper in Britney's ass than I had been and I doubted my dick was gonna come out clean this time around but I didn't care.

"Shit!" Britney finally broke the silence.

"You ok?" I asked kissing her cheek. She looked at me and smiled.

"Just getting use to the size." She said and kissed me. She started to work her hips up and down slowly, only letting a quarter of my cock leave the warmth of her anus each time. Slowly working up the pace with every stroke, going further up my cock each time until she was going half way up my cock.

"Aaarrrgghhhhh!" Britney screamed as she started to slam her hips all the way down and then back up again. Britney had her hands resting on my chest, I put my arms under her arms and reached up and held her shoulders, pulling her closer to me. Sucking on her bottom lip.

Britney was going too slow so I started to thrust in and out faster and she matched every thrust by pushing back, moaning louder in my mouth as I still had her bottom lip in my mouth.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" Britney screamed as I drilled into her with everything I had. Britney pushed her hand against my chest and I let her go. She sat up and started to ride my cock at a steady pace, going up and down. She had gotten use to having my fat prick in her ass and was starting to enjoy herself more now.

"Let's try a different position Kash." Britney smiled.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You just lie back and let me do all the work. But first, I need another taste of your cock!"

"You might not want to do..." Before I could finish Britney had already hopped off my cock and to my surprise my cock came out as clean as it went in. Damn this girl's cleaner than anything. Britney grabbed my cock with one hand, stuck her tongue out and slowly bought my cock to her tongue and gave a little giggle. She took the whole cock head in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down, sucking hard, savouring the taste.

Britney got onto her knees, her back turned to me and then straddled me. She reached back and positioned my cock flat on my stomach, vertically and then sat on my cock. The underside of my cock was in between her butt crack and she started to rub my cock up and down with her ass.

"You like that? Huh? You like it when Britney rubs your cock with her ass?"

"Yeah!" I moaned.

"You wanna be in Britney's tight ass again?"

"P-p-p-lease" I moaned my answer again. Britney slid her ass down onto my balls and my dick shot up straight, pressing against Britney's back. She slowly slid her ass up my shaft and once she got to the tip she positioned her anal opening on top of my cock and pushed her weight down impaling herself half way down on my rock hard cock. She started riding my cock instantly, taking more of my huge member with every stroke.

"Oh yeah! Your dick feels sooo big in my tight little ass!" I held her cute little feet, one in each hand to help hold her into place as she brutally fucked her own ass with my cock.

Britney than showed her unbelievable athleticism by arching her back, without slowing down the pace. She arched her back so that we were face to face and she sucked on my bottom lip while I sucked her bottom lip. I started to thrust my hips up to meet her thrusts, Britney moaned into my mouth and gently bit hold of my bottom lip.

Britney let go of my lip and started to scream with every thrust. "AHHH! AHHHH!" She straightened her head, with her back still arched and watched her pussy jump with every thrust. I let go off her feet and held a boob in each hand holding her into place again, as Britney leaned back and let me do all the work.

"OH MI GOD!" Britney screamed as I went to work on her ass so fast that my dick ached to cum. Britney pushed herself up with her hands, pressed against my chest. She pushed all her weight down on her thick, round ass, as she positioned her legs so she was squatting. Britney leaned back on her hands, which were still on my chest for support and pushed herself up using her feet. She didn't go all the way up or all the way down, she just rubbed the same couple of inches in the middle up and down really fast.

"Ohhh Yeah! That's the stuff" Britney moaned. She started to lose footing from going so fast and dropped down but pushed herself up instantly. I decided to help her out. I reached down and held her ankles in place. Britney turned her head to face me. She smiled and kissed me as if to say thank you and carried on her assault on my cock.

"Oooohhhh! ARRGGGHHH! Huh!" Britney screamed and gasped as she went as fast as she could, still going up and down on that same inch on my cock. I started to thrust my hips up and my dick started to go in deeper into her rear as she continued her little thrust still only covering an inch, but as my cock went in deeper, it was fast little strokes going up and down my shaft causing an unbelievable sensation on my full length and I knew that I was going to finally cum again.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Britney kept repeating "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna CUM!" She screamed pushing her hips slightly to the left. "That's... the fucking... SPOT!" She screamed and that was it. I slammed my dick up into her tight butt hole and I erupted hard into her ass. Britney's orgasm hit at the exact same time, a fast flow of cum shot up nearly a foot into the air and came down onto my balls, thighs and all over the bed in between my legs.

"AHHH! AAHHHH!" Britney screamed timing her orgasm with mine. Stopping her cum in mid flow as I shot a load into her ass. As I shot a second load into her rectum she let go another spurt of cum even higher than the last splashing down onto her wet cunt. Britney came when I came and paused in between each of my loads. Between the two of us I think we unleashed enough cum to fill up a glass.

Just watching her love piss shooting up into the air, higher and higher each time made me shoot out more cum to keep up with her! I shot out more cum in one go than I had ever done before. I must've shot out 8 loads easily and they all felt like the first big powerful load that you shoot out and cause I had held out for so long, it felt like each load that I shot out was two loads of cum shooting out at the same time. It was the most unbelievable orgasm I had ever had.

"Hmmm... Hmmm..." Britney moaned and her hips bucked as her orgasm died down. "Hngh!" Britney moaned as she clenched her butt hole around my throbbing member, forcing more cum from my cock. She kept her ass hole tight while she slowly worked her tight ring up my shaft, milking my cock for any cum it may have, forcing out nearly a whole load worth of cum. Britney then dropped her weight down and my dick shot right up deep into her rectum and she let out a cute little yelp.

I could feel my own cum in her ass on the head of my cock. "Huh!" Britney sighed both of us realizing the sex had finally come to an end. "That was fun!" Britney claimed and giggled getting off my dick slowly. "Mmm... cum!" Britney said and started to lick my cock.

"You blondes really have a problem with grammar don't you?"

"What do you mean?" Britney asked with her voice muffled due to my dick being in her mouth.

"Mixing up your past and present tense."

"When?" Britney said playfully slapping my stomach.

"Just now. When you said that was fun."

"Well it was!" Britney protested.

"It is."

"It is?" Britney said confused wrinkling her nose in that cute way she does.

"Yeah. 'Cause if you think I'm done with you then you are wrong. But first. It's my turn." I said pushing Britney onto her back, licking her cum that she shot, out, off her belly. I spread her legs to get more of her sweet nectar off the inside of her thighs, groin and her tight pussy.

"You've been there a long time." Britney said after a few minutes. "I must taste really good."

"Mmm-hmm." I mumbled with my tongue in her womanhood.

"Here." Britney said sitting up. "Give me a taste." She said sticking her tongue out, saying "aahhh." A strange request but I stood up any way, and positioned my mouth over Britney' and opened my mouth and let a mixture of her cum and my saliva pour out of my mouth and into hers. She closed her mouth and with an audible gulp swallowed it all.

"Mmm... I taste almost as good as you!" She claimed kissing me lightly on the lips. "Watch this!" Britney said with a wicked smile. She turned around, her back to me and squatted over my cock. "Hnnghh!" Britney moaned as she slowly started to slowly shit out my cum on my dick and balls. She then lay down beside me, on her front, waving her feet in the air over my head.

"Mmm..." Britney moaned as she lowered her open mouth onto my thick white fluid covered manhood. She started to suck the cum off my dick and once she was satisfied with how clean she had gotten my member, she started to suck the cum off my balls while she stroked my cock at quite a fast rate.

Her feet were waving in front of my face and I couldn't help myself. I had to get another taste of her cute little feet. I started to lick the soles of her beautiful feet, which made Britney moan. I sucked her toes every time my tongue was near the balls of her feet.

"Oh lordy, look at you!" Britney said with that adorable, yet goofy look and tone in her voice to go with it, that we've seen and heard on TV. I stopped sucking her big toe and looked down trying to see her angelic face, but my erect member was obstructing my view. "I swear it's gone bigger than before!" Britney claimed.

"What's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong with that?!" Britney repeated the question. "What's wrong with that, is that I'm gonna have to fuck it again!" Britney said in her southern accent, while she continued stroking it.

"You wanna ride it again Britney?" I asked, being lazy, 'cause I was slightly tired out from the sex crazed Goddess.

"Yeah!" Britney said kissing my cock, as if she was kissing it goodbye. "But, I got a special little sumthin' sumthin' for ya." She said trying to sound ghetto.

"What's that?" I asked as she straddled me.

"This!" she replied rubbing my cock against her clit, sliding it down her slit and pushing it into the opening of her womanhood for the first time. I gasped at the tightness of her pussy lips and walls, as she worked her way down my pole. She only got half way down.

"I'm not wearing a rubber."

"Don't worry..." Britney responded and started to ride my cock slowly, taking more in every time she came down. "...I'm not gonna let you cum inside me." She said stopping to kiss me. "This time... ugh... I want you to cum... ahh... to cum... to cum in my mouth."

"You got a fetish for cum?" I teased her.

"No!" Britney stopped and smiled. "I just love the taste of your cum." Britney kissed me again, this time a long, passionate kiss, which was eventually broken by Britney's pussy's thirst for cock as she started to ride me. Slow at first, getting faster with every stroke. Britney pushed herself up, pressing her hands on my chest. I just lay back and watched her gorgeous sex faces as she rode me for all she was worth.

All that could be heard was the squishing sound of my dick splashing in and out of Britney's tight hole and her screams. My dick ached to cum and I felt like I was going to, but I knew it was going to be a little longer before I did.

"Oh God! Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Britney kept repeating as I felt her pussy walls starting to contract around my shaft and I knew she was seconds away from cumming again. "AAAAHHHHH! FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE!" Britney screamed as she slammed down and I felt her warm cum gush out and splash all over my groin and balls. Once her orgasm subsided, she fell over backwards, still kneeling showing her flexibility once more. She gasped and panted hard for air.

"I've never cum that hard before!" Britney gasped. We stayed in this position for a couple of minutes as we both got our breaths back. "You know what position we haven't tried yet?" Britney asked.

"Doggy style." Britney smiled.

"God! You are like a total mind reader!" Britney said rolling off me and onto her knees beside me, giving me a kiss, quickly darting her tongue in and out of my mouth, but long enough for me to suck her tongue and get another taste of her mouth.

Britney got on all fours beside me. I quickly got up onto my knees and got behind her. Britney shaked her big round rump and giggled. "Come on Kash! Fuck me real good and hard!" I took my cue and positioned my cock at her moist opening and pushed my wet cock head in to her pussy

"Wrong hole Kash." Britney said turning her head to face me. I never thought I'd ever hear a woman ever say that to me. I've had women say that to me when I 'accidentally' put it in their ass (when I say 'accidentally' I mean on purpose, accident is the word I use when they say wrong hole), but never when I put it in their pussy "This is the hole you're looking for." Britney said reaching back and pulling her butt cheeks apart to reveal her tight, puckered cum glistening shit hole, which was a slight shade of red from all the onslaught it had taken.

"Aaaahhhh!" Britney moaned as my cock head invaded her ass hole once again, pushing past her tight sphincter. I thrust forward, trying to get my full length in one swift motion, but Britney jumped forward slightly and my cock popped out of her anus with a loud 'plop.'

"What's wrong?" I asked slightly confused, after all she said that's the hole she wanted it in now.

"I'm sorry Kash!" She said getting up to her knees, reaching out with her hands, pulling me towards her and kissing me. "I know you've been fucking my ass for a couple of hours now, but I don't think my ass will ever be able to adjust to your dick straight away." She explained. "'Cause it's like... so huge!" She said using that adorable yet goofy tone again. "Just ease it in. O.K?" She said kissing me again.

"O.K." I answered as she assumed the position again. I held my dick and pushed into her butt crack, gently rubbing up and down until I felt her ass hole at the tip of my dick and then gently pushed forward. Britney's ass hole widened slightly as my cock invaded her bowels, probably for the last time. I worked half of my manhood in and then gently pushed in and out, then I pushed in hard but slowly forcing her to take my cock and this made her yelp out loud.

"Ahhhh!" Britney screamed as I pulled out only leaving the tip in. I spread her ass cheeks apart to get a better view of my cock in her ass. I slowly pushed my hips forward and forced the entire length in her in one hard, slow thrust. I repeated this a couple of times, watching her ass engulf my cock each time and got the same reaction from her each time.

"Oh God Britney!" I moaned "I wish you see your ass swallow my dick!"

"Don't worry." Britney said turning her head around, looking back at me. "I will!" She continued to say, giving me that beautiful grin of hers. Almost like an instant reaction to her smile, my hips started to thrust back and forth really fast. Britney didn't complain that I had started a full on assault on her ass after a couple of thrusts, which I took as a sign that she had already adjusted to the size and carried on with my brutal onslaught and all Britney did was scream, moan and egg me on.

"Oh YEAH! FUCK MY ASS KASH! Oh God! Yeah! AHH! UHHH! UUUhhhh!" Britney moaned pushing her ass back, meeting my thrusts and keeping up with me. Her screams were getting louder and so were my grunts as I drilled into her for all I was worth.

"Oh mi God! Oh mi God! Huh-huh-huh-hu..." Britney panted and gripped the sheets hard, clenching onto them for dear life, gasping and panting in cute little, high pitched yelps. I could feel her feet at the side of my calves and her toes were curled. As I thrust into Britney's ass harder, she raised her feet up into the air. I held onto her cute little feet, as I drilled into her relentlessly.

"AAAHHHH! Oh! Oh! You... (gasps) you cumming?" Britney managed to moan out, in between her screams.

"Give me a minute..." I grunted as I tried to thrust deeper into Britney's bowels. "...maybe two!"

"Ungh! Ungh!" Britney grunted as she thrust her big round ass back against me, still keeping up with me. "I... ungh... wanna... make... you cum!" Britney moaned after a couple of minutes

"O.K." I said slamming into her warm ass hard. Britney was getting ready to turn around but I held onto her hips "Last one." I said and thrust into her one last time even harder than before, Britney moaned and then let out a cute little giggle and got up on her knees, my dick still in her ass, turned her head and kissed me. She darted her tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it hungrily.

"I got something special for you!" Britney claimed as she laid on her back sideways on the bed, grabbing a pillow and put it under her head.

"Oh yeah?" I said remembering what happened the last time she said that. Britney patted her belly. "You want me to straddle your belly?" Britney smiled and nodded, so I did as she wanted. She stroked my cock, slapping her own tits with it, rubbing the cock head around her nipples. She then leaned her head forward and swallowed over half my cock, taking it down her warm throat, not gagging at all.

"Spit on my tits!" She ordered me. So I moved my dick to one side and spat on her left boob. "The other one as well." So I spat on the other one too. My saliva oozed down her big mounds, onto the part in between them. Britney started to rub her tits, rubbing my saliva all over them and then held my cock stroking it and gave the head a little suck before placing my throbbing member in between her huge tits. She pushed her tits together, clamping her soft flesh over my dick. She then looked into my eyes and gave me a smile and I already knew what she was going for, but now she gave me the go ahead. I slowly eased my cock up, in between her tits until I felt her big soft mounds against my crotch and then slowly eased it back down, making sure that her tits were well lubed on the part that I was about to fuck.

"Yeah! That's it Kash! Fuck my tits!" Britney started to talk dirty as I started sliding up and down in between her gorgeous tits. Britney had her mouth open and licked the head every time I thrusted up her tits. "Yeah! You like that? You like having Britney Spear' tits around you big.. fat... thick... cock?"

"Yeah!" I grunted.

"You want me to suck your fat, ass covered, nasty dick?"

"Yeah!" I moaned, stopping as I pushed up and into Britney's mouth.

"Mmmm mmmm..." Britney moaned as she leaned forward and sucked my fat prick looking up at me and then closing her eyes. "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" She moaned as she let me dick out of her mouth with a loud sloppy pop. Her lips were still in the shape of having my cock in it as a trail of saliva hung from her lips to the tip of my cock. "Now... fuck my tits real good and cum on my face 'cause I need that cum!" She said lying back down. I placed my cock in between her tits and she pushed them together again with her hands and I started thrusting in between her gorgeous fleshy mounds once again.

"YEAH! Come on! THAT"S IT!" She yelled. "FUCK MY TITS! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yeahhhh... that's itttt!" I fucked her tits as fast as I could, savouring yet another incredible feeling with this gorgeous girl, her tits around my prick. I was trying my hardest to hold back my salty brew and at the same time I was trying my hardest to unleash all the protein all over her beautiful face. My dick was so hard right now and in desperate need to cum that it hurt.

"You gonna cum?" Britney asked. "I need to taste that cum! C'mon Kash! Cum in my mouth! Cum in Britney Spears' mouth! Fill it with your hot... thick.. white... salty... piss!" Britney moaned and I felt my ball brew starting to rise from my balls up to my cock.

"I'M GONNA CUMMMM!" I yelled.

"YEAH! CUM IN MY MOUTH!" Britney yelled back. "AAAAAHHHHH!" She opened wide, as I thrust up in between her tits and my cum finally erupted.

"AAAHHHHHH!" I screamed as I finally climaxed, my first load shot up into Britney's open mouth. Britney enveloped her lips around my cock head.

"MMMM-MMMM-MMM." Britney moaned as loud as she could while she jerked me off filling her warm mouth with my hot spunk. As my cum started to burst out of my cock less frequently and my cock got softer, Britney pulled away and opened her mouth to show me her mouth filled with my white piss and my cock got harder and shot a final load, half landing in her mouth half on her upper lip. Britney giggled slightly and closed her mouth and swallowed with an audible gulp and then licked her upper lip to get the cum off and swallowed that too. Britney then sucked my cock to get any excess cum from my cock and licking the head clean at the same time.

"That was the greatest 3 and a half hours of my life and it's all thanks to you and your big friend down her." She said kissing my dick. I smiled and then got off the Beautiful goddess and lay on my back, exhausted, breathing hard to try and get my breath back. Britney walked over to where the counter with the TV unit was and picked up a remote and started to press some buttons. She went into the bathroom and rinsed her mouth out, came back, picked up a different remote and lay down beside me.

"Watch this!" She said switching the TV on. "I told you I'll see my ass swallow your cock!" She said as we watched my dick penetrate her ass on TV.

"You taped it?" I said surprised.

"Yeah!" She said walking up to the VCR, shaking her gorgeous round ass side to side, which was still red from the ass fucking and ejected the tape. "This is for you." She said handing the tape to me. "I had to tape it." She claimed "Once I saw how big you are. I thought 'Oh lordy when am I ever gonna get a dick this big?' So I set the camera up while you were looking for condoms in the bathroom," Britney explained. "And am I glad I did! I got the best fuck of our lives on tape and now we can masturbate to it whenever we want!" Britney smiled.

"If I get the tape, how will you masturbate to it?"

"'Cause I have the original silly!" She said pointing to the digital camera which was hooked up to the TV right beside it in front of the mirror. That's why she positioned herself the way she did, to get a better angle for the camera.

"Now who's being blonde?" Britney laughed.

"Touché!" I said, as she managed to make me look like a fool.

"I wish I didn't have to leave today." Britney said being more serious, bending over and kissing me. "If only we met a couple of days earlier. Imagine all the sex we could have had." Damn! I thought to myself. "I guess it's a good thing, 'cause I don't have enough tape to catch it all on tape." Damn!

"I guess it's so we would have something to do the next time we meet." I said as Britney walked into the bathroom. She said something, but I didn't quite hear what. I heard Britney turn the shower on, figures, how else would she stay so clean? I should've taken a shower too but I was beat, so I just lay there She came back a couple of minutes later in a towel. She took her towel off and lay down beside me, nuzzling her wet head on my chest getting comfortable. We didn't say anything and both drifted off to a well deserved sleep.

I woke up two hours later and Britney was still asleep. She looked like an angel sleeping, so I took a couple of minutes to soak in her beauty some more and then got up. I picked up my mobile and decided I had to get a picture of her sleeping. I took the picture and set as my background and decided that I should finally hit the showers.

I came out of the shower towelling myself off and making my way back into the bedroom area, Britney was awake. "Hey sleeping beauty!" I said and she laughed. I went over to her and gave her a kiss. "Don't you have a flight to catch?"

"Mmm." She said getting up and getting dressed. I picked up my clothes from the floor and got dressed too.

"Didn't you have a job interview?"

"I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I missed it."

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Britney apologised.

"Don't be." I said. "I got something even better."

"What?" Britney teased, knowing exactly what I meant.

"You."

"You are too adorable!" Britney said in her strong southern accent, bringing my face closer to hers with her hands and giving me another kiss. Britney made a phone call for her stuff to be collected and we both headed out. "Do you want to see me off at the airport?" Britney asked.

"Sure!" I replied, valuing any tome spent with her. The valet bought my car around front and I drove us to the airport, which only took a few minutes and we didn't even make it to the end of the track we were listening to. I parked the car and we made our way towards the terminal.

"Did you bring your passport?" Britney asked.

"I'm not flying anywhere." I claimed. "It's you who's flying out remember." I teased.

"I know!" Britney said making a sarcastic face. "You had a job interview, didn't you, like need ID?"

"Yep!" I said taking my passport out of my pocket and showing it to her.

"Great!" She said talking it and walking off at quite a fast pace. I followed her and I had to admit I was having trouble keeping up with her. "Hi." Britney said going up to the booking counter. "I'd like to book a ticket for next weekend to LA." Britney said handing my passport to the woman at the desk and just like that she booked and paid for a ticket for me to fly out to LA next weekend.

Britney stood in front of me, held my hands and leaned her head forward, pressing her forehead against mine. "I guess now we can do that 'something' the next time we meet." She said moving her lips close to mine, not kissing me but enough to give me a taste of her lips. I was quite surprised at the public affection she was showing, considering she was married and probably the most photographed person ever.

"I'll make sure I have enough tape to catch it all and you make sure you have condoms this time, you know, just in case we decide to try out that other hole." Britney smiled a mischievous smile and gave me a kiss. A long passionate kiss and when she broke it she sighed. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too." I added. She turned around and started to walk away but I still held onto one of her hands and she turned around. "See you next weekend." I said kissing her hand and she smiled. I watched her as her figure disappeared into the distance and had a feeling of emptiness. I eventually turned around and made my way back to my car. I paid for the parking, then went into my car and sat at the wheel. I thought about the last couple of hours and smiled. Until next weekend, I thought as I pulled out of the car park and made my way home.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 07:27:07 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Giving Britney A Lift (Britney Spears)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 12:50:58 AM »
This was the first great celebrity erotica story I ever read. I always remember it and am so thankful it's in our library today.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Maryyy4

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA