Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hollywood Nights Ch. 2 (Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindsay Lohan)  (Read 20223 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Hollywood Nights Ch. 2 (Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindsay Lohan)
« on: February 26, 2024, 12:59:06 PM »
Hollywood Nights Ch. 2 by Buckeye Mike
Celeb(s) – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindsay Lohan
Codes – MF, MFF, FF, Oral, Lesbian
Originally posted on May 30 2004 at CSSA

Well, it’s story writing time again. I wrote a JLH story awhile ago and decided to start up again, taking that story and turning it into a series. The stories will include Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jason Williams (the 2 main characters from the first story) as the main focus, with other females thrown in. Now, I’m not that great of a writer, but I’m just hoping that people will enjoy my stories. As always, said stories are not indicative of the celebrities true personalities. If you’re under 18, you probably shouldn’t be reading this, but don’t blame me if you get in trouble. Please read the Hollywood Nights story that is in the JLH section to see how this started. Lastly, apologies to the JLH lovers out there if the story isn’t up to snuff, don’t kill me, I’m just a rookie writer….lol…. Enjoy the story.

Prologue

When we last left Jason Williams, he had just moved out to Los Angeles to start acting in a television series with Jennifer Love Hewitt as his co-star. After a meeting in a local gym, things got hot and heavy between the 2 co-stars at Love’s hotel room. Now as we get back to the action, the series has been going for a little while, things are going good and a red haired vixen is about to get in the mix.

“Red Love”

The director picked up his megaphone and yelled out “Alright people, we have a busy day ahead of us, so let’s not make any mistakes” as he walked over and sat in his chair. I was just about to walk onto the set, when Jennifer came running up to me. “Hey Jason” she said as she came up to me and grabbed my arm. “Did you hear who our guest star is?” I just shook my head and looked at her “No, who is it?” “Lindsay Lohan” she said as we walked onto the set. A smile came across my face as I heard Lindsay’s name, which cause Jennifer to nudge me with her elbow. “I know that look, the last time I saw that I ended up getting anal on a hotel balcony” she whispered as we walked over to the director.

“Hey Rick, we’re here” I said as he looked up from the script at me and Jennifer. “So, I guess you 2 have heard Miss Lohan is doing a guest spot on the show” he asked as he flipped through the script. “Personally, I wouldn’t have picked her, but you’ve got to strike while the iron is hot I guess” Rick said as he looked back up at us. Jennifer and I both started to chuckle as Rick went into the scenes we were shooting today. “Ok guys, today we have Lindsay playing Jennifer’s cousin, who is in town to visit” he said as he flipped through some more pages “and Jennifer, you’re trying to keep her out of trouble, so you have Jason here watch her while you’re at work, but things get a little crazy between them, so lets get to it.”

Lindsay Lohan arrived on the set, so Rick ran over to chat with her for a little bit as Jennifer turned to me. “Oh boy, your dream come true, you perv” she said, as she playfully poked me in the stomach. I laughed and backed up “Alright, alright, you got me.” Rick walked back over to us with Lindsay “Lindsay, I’d like you to meet your 2 co-stars today, Jason Williams and Jennifer Love Hewitt” he said as she shook our hands. She smiled as she said “I’m really looking forward to working with you guys, Rick said this should be a pretty fun shoot.” Jennifer told her that we would try to make it as fun as we could. Rick excused himself as we all walked over to start shooting our scenes.

“And that’s a wrap people. We meet again on Monday” Rick yelled out as we finished up shooting for the weekend. Cheers went up as people started leaving and putting the set away. I walked over to Jennifer and Lindsay as they were just finishing a conversation. “Hey Jason, Lindsay told me she’s in town for a few days, so I invited her out tonight, you want to join us?” Jennifer asked as Lindsay smiled at me. I just laughed and told her “No, I thought I would sit home tonight in my boxers, eating a bucket of chicken. Of course I’ll join you.” They both giggled as we walked off the set to the parking lot. Lindsay looked over at us as she started to get into Jennifer’s car. “So, what time are we meeting up later?” she asked. I looked at my watch and said “Well, how does 10 o’clock sound to you guys?” They both agreed and I told them I would pick them up as we all left the lot.

I got home and jumped in the shower, excited about spending a night out with 2 lovely ladies. The phone rang just as I was getting out of the shower and I ran out to pick it up. “Hello?” Jennifer answered on the other end “Hey Jason, I just wanted to let you know that Lindsay is over at my place, so you don’t have to drive all over tonight.” I breathed a sigh of relief “Thank god, the way gas prices are these days I’d go broke just getting there.” She laughed as I heard Lindsay in the background yelling about wanting to get to the club before she turned into an old woman. I told Jennifer to tell her to keep her pants on, that I’d be there in a little bit as I hung up and finished dressing.

The drive over to Jennifer’s was as crazy as could be expected on a late Friday night in Los Angeles. I pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building and walked into the lobby. A snooty looking guy at the front desk asked me if he could help me and I told him I was here for Jennifer. He shot me an evil look as he picked up a phone and called up to her apartment. I paced around the lobby as he called out to me “Sir, she will be down in just a moment. You can have a sit over there please.” His attitude wasn’t enough to bring me down as I sat on the couch in the lobby. The elevator door chimed as it opened and my 2 compatriots for the night walked out into the lobby.

I stood up and walked over to Jennifer and Lindsay, looking up and down their bodies, admiring their choice of outfits for our night out. Jennifer was looking lovely in a tight black top, accentuating her breasts and a short skirt. Lindsay looked just as good in a blue bare backed dress, with the end of the dress just above her knees. I whistled as they playfully twirled around, catching the eye of the guy at the desk as he looked over at us. “Well ladies, you are certainly looking lovely tonight, shall we get going?” I said as we started to walk out to my car. Lindsay giggled and turned to Jennifer “You were right Love, he is a charmer and not that bad of a looker” as she smacked me on my ass and ran over to my car, laughing. Jennifer turned to me and whispered in my ear “Better be careful Jason, she seems like a handful already.” A big grin came across my face as I whispered back to her “Oh she is, in more ways than one.”

I pulled out of the parking lot as we drove over to this new club Lindsay was telling us about, seemed to be pretty happening according to her, so we decided to try it out. As one could expect, it was crowded on a Friday night, the lines were crazy as usual. The parking attendant just looked at me and muttered “lucky bastard” as he took my keys and parked my car. I just laughed as we walked up the doorman at the club, who looked like a giant redwood with arms and legs. “Hey Paul, long time no see. I thought you were heading to New York to work” Lindsay said as the guy started to let her in. “No way Lindsay, couldn’t pass up the money they offered me to work here, plus I couldn’t leave you out here” he said with a smile as Jennifer and Lindsay walked in. He nodded as I went by and said “Better watch out for her buddy, she’s a hellcat.” I just laughed and said thanks as I walked into the club.

The music was loud and pumping as I made my way in, noticing Lindsay and Jennifer standing to the side. “There you go, thought we lost you in the crowd” Jennifer said as Lindsay grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. “Sorry Jenn, I’ve got to borrow him for a little bit. I promise I’ll bring him back in one piece” Lindsay said as I looked back at Jennifer with a big smile on her face. She pointed upstairs towards the VIP section and I nodded back towards her as Lindsay pulled me onto the dance floor. Lindsay pulled me close as she started dancing, shaking her cute little ass as several people glanced over at her.

Lindsay and I were dancing for a little bit when she started getting more into it, putting her hands on my stomach and getting awfully close to my crotch. I glanced up and noticed Jennifer in a window, motioning for us to come up. “I think Jenn is a little lonely up there” I said, pointing up the window. Lindsay laughed and said “Oh my god, I totally got lost dancing. I hope she won’t be mad at us.” I shook my head no as we walked off the dance floor and up the stairs to the room Jenn was in. We walked in and she was playfully pointing her finger at us “See, leave you with her and you forget all about me.” I just laughed and sat down on the couch in the room and relaxed as Lindsay excused herself to the bathroom.

Jennifer poured me a glass of champagne as she sat down on the couch next to me. “So Jason, I see our little red headed friend was playing doctor down there” she said as she sipped her champagne. I couldn’t help but laugh as I took a drink and leaned back on the couch. “I swear, she was just looking for her keys” I told Jenn, trying to keep a straight face. She playfully punched me in the arm and laughed, leaning back on the couch with me. “Besides” I said “What’s the big deal if she was touching me?” Jenn leaned over and started kissing the side of my face and whispered in my ear “Nothing silly, I just want to make sure you’re careful with her, because I know how you get.” We were interrupted by the sound of Lindsay coming out of the bathroom.

Lindsay walked over and grabbed the bottle of champagne, taking a big swig and sitting down on a chair. “Wooo, now that’s what I’m talking about” she said as she pulled a cigarette out of her purse and lit up. Jennifer and I both said “Shame on you” jokingly as Lindsay was smoking. “Oh god, I could be doing a lot worse things you know. It’s not like I’m shooting up drugs or something, people need to stop jumping on my back all the time” she said a little angrily. “Don’t worry Lindsay” Jennifer said “I know how it is, the tabloids always reporting every tiny thing you do.” I just chuckled “I wish the tabloids would report on me once in awhile.”

Jennifer leaned over and whispered in my ear “I’m going to leave you 2 kids alone for a little bit. I need to go and dance, take care Jason.” She got up, and I started to get up, but she just pushed me back down and flashed me that wicked grin of hers. “Hey Lindsay” Jenn said “I’m gonna head out on the dance floor for a little bit. I hope I can trust you with my man, because I don’t wanna get crazy up in here.” Lindsay just laughed “Yea Jenn, I’ll try not to rape him while you’re gone” as she got up off her chair. Jenn laughed and walked out the door, looking back at me before she closed the door and giving me a thumbs up. I just shook my head and wondered what I was getting myself into.

I took another drink of champagne and watched Lindsay standing by the window, as she was dancing to the music. She turned around and blew out one last puff of smoke as she put out her cigarette in her champagne glass. “So, how long have you and Jenn been together?” Lindsay asked as she sat down on the couch next to me. I almost spit out my champagne when she asked, but luckily it went back in the glass. “Me and Jenn?” I just laughed “We aren’t together, we’re just friends” I told her, trying not to look so flustered. She giggled and poured herself a glass of champagne “Yea right, and I suppose friends just fuck one another in the ass on a hotel balcony.” That comment made spit out my champagne, it went flying out across the table in front of the couch. I started coughing as Lindsay patted me on the back, offering me a tissue as I wiped my face off. “Shhhee…told you about that?” I stammered as Lindsay sat there with a evil grin on her face.

Lindsay finished her glass and put it back down on the table, looking a little flushed in the face as the alcohol was starting to take effect. “Oh yea, she told me everything” she said as she layed back on the couch. “You should know Jason that girls will talk about everything” Lindsay said, flashing me a cute smile. I just shook my head “Well, I guess I never expected her to go blabbing all the details to somebody.” Lindsay reached over and put her hands on my shoulders as she started rubbing them. I just closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying the massage she was giving me. “So, Jenn told me you’re also quite the man with your mouth. Is it true?” she asked, leaning close to my ear when she asked. “Well, I don’t think I’m the best or anything, but I do alright” I told her as her hands started to move down off my shoulders and onto my chest.

I pushed Lindsay off of me and held her hands, looking at that cute smile of hers. “Are you sure you know what you’re getting yourself into little lady?” I asked. “Jason, I’m not stupid, it’s not like you’re forcing me to do anything, unless that’s how you wanna do it” she said, laughing and smiling at me. “Besides, I’m not so little anymore” she said as she held her breasts in her hands and jiggled them “If you believe the tabloids though, these puppies are as fake as can be.” I just laughed and leaned in close to her, my face right up against hers. “Well, if you’re sure you know what you’re doing, then I guess it’s alright” I said, kissing her softly on the lips, moving my hands up to her face and holding her as we kissed.

Lindsay slipped her tongue into my mouth, rubbing it against mine as we kissed, our mouths making obscene noises. I stuck my tongue into her mouth and she started sucking on it like it was a cock. She pulled away from me and reached up behind her neck, unbuttoning her dress and letting the front fall down, exposing her breasts. “They don’t look fake, do they Jason?” she asked as she held them in her hands. I just shook my head “No, they look fine” and leaned down, licking across her breasts. Lindsay stuck one of her breasts in my face “Suck on it for me Jason” she said, licking her lips and rubbing her other breast.

I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked across her breast, rubbing my tongue against her erect nipple, causing her to shudder as I moved my mouth over it. Her nipple tasted so sweet as I took it into my mouth, sucking and licking on it. Lindsay started moaning “mmmmmmm….suck it Jason….yessssss” as she held my head against her chest. I moved over to her other breast, leaving a trail of spit between her 2 lovely globes. Lindsay pulled my face away from her tits, pulling my head up and kissing me hard. She was sucking on my lips and sticking her tongue in my mouth, surprising me at her fowardness.

“Stand up Jason, it’s my turn to show you how good my mouth is” she said as she pushed me up and grabbed for my pants, unzipping them as I watched her breasts bounce. Lindsay pulled my pants down and reached into my boxers, pulling my cock out and stroking it, looking up at me as she started to lick the head. “Oohhhhh Lindsay….mmmmmmmm….yesssssss” was all I could say as I watched Lindsay bob her head up and down on my cock, feeling her hot mouth wrapped around me. The door to the room opened up and Jennifer walked back in. “Hey guys, I hope you didn’t….” she said as she walked in and closed the door. Lindsay took my cock out of her mouth and just held onto it, looking over at Jennifer “Hey, I was wondering when you were gonna get back. Do you want to join me?” she asked.

Jennifer walked over to me and gave me a big kiss, slipping her tongue in quick as she looked down at Lindsay. She sat down on the couch next to Lindsay as she pulled her top down, exposing her breasts. I reached down and rubbed her breasts, running my hands all over them, squeezing her hardening nipples between my fingers and pulling on them. Jennifer moaned as I pulled on her nipples and she leaned in next to Lindsay and gave my cock a lick. I moaned as I felt that familiar mouth on me, watching the 2 of them start to lick the sides of my cock, going up and down.

Lindsay took my cock into her mouth, going up and down slowly, looking over at Jennifer while she was doing it. I reached down and grabbed hold of Lindsay’s hair and started pushing her head up and down faster, watching my cock disappear into her mouth and feeling her tongue licking underneath. Jenn leaned down towards Lindsay’s breasts and started licking on them, taking her nipples into her mouth and sucking and biting on them. I could feel Lindsay moaning while she had my cock in her mouth, which drove me even crazier. “Ohhhhmmmmm fuckkkk……suck her tits Jenn……yessssssssss” I yelled out, watching Jenn suck and lick her tits as Lindsay kept bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

Jenn reached underneath Lindsay’s dress and started to rub against her panties, feeling how hot and wet her pussy was. She pulled her panties to the side and started to rub her fingers against her bare pussy, Lindsay’s patch of red hair glistening with pussy juice. I pulled my cock out of Lindsay’s mouth and moved back, watching Jenn go down on her. Lindsay just layed back on the couch and started rubbing her tits, looking down at Jenn between her legs. Jenn sucked on a finger and got it wet, then moved her hand down to Lindsay’s pussy, slowly pushing her finger inside. “Jennnnn….ohh godd….I never….mmmmmmm” Lindsay moaned out as Jennifer started fingering her pussy.

I moved over behind Jenn, watching her head moving down as she started to lick Lindsay’s pussy. Lindsay was squeezing and pulling on her tits, biting her bottom lip as she felt Jenn’s tongue lick around her pussy and start rubbing against her clit. I lifted Jenn’s skirt up and pulled down her panties, her wet pussy coming into view as I pulled her panties off. She reached back and started to rub her pussy with one hand, spreading her lips apart as Jenn moved her hand moved up and down. I got up close to her pussy and rubbed my cock on her hand and she spread her lips as I slowly started to push inside her.

Lindsay was moaning louder and harder as Jennifer was sucking on her clit and adding another finger to her pussy, pushing them in and out, making squishing sounds as she pumped Lindsay’s pussy. I pushed my cock into Jenn and it slowly sunk in, my balls bouncing up against her fingers as I started to pump in and out of her. “Mmmmmmm….yessss…..that’s a good boy Jason” she moaned as my cock started going in and out of her pussy, pushing her face into Lindsay’s pussy. Jenn was eating her pussy harder and faster, sucking on her clit and pumping her fingers in and out. Lindsay grabbed ahold of Jenn’s head and held onto it as she started building to orgasm.

“OOhhhhhh fuckkkk…..lickk meee hardderr…” moaned Lindsay as she started breathing heavily as she was about to cum. Jennifer obliged her by adding a third finger, pumping hard and fast as she sucked and nibbled on her clit. I grabbed onto Jennifer’s hips and started fucking her harder, watching her go to town on Lindsay’s pussy. She pulled Jenn’s head away from her cunt as she started to cum “UGGGHHMMMM…..MMMMMMMM….FUCKKKKKK YEAAAAAAA…..OHHHHHH.” Lindsay started shaking as she was cumming, her pussy juice leaking out all over the couch as Jennifer pulled her fingers out of Lindsay’s pussy. “Ohmmm myy goddd” Lindsay moaned as she started to come down from her orgasm “I’ve never cum like that before.”

Jennifer smiled and reached up to offer Lindsay her fingers, which were covered in Lindsay’s own pussy juice. She took Jenn’s hand and started licking and sucking on her fingers, tasting her own juices and loving it. I kept fucking Jennifer, her ass jiggling as I pumped in and out of her pussy. Lindsay slid off the couch and got underneath Jenn “Here Love, let me return the favor a little bit” she said as she started to licking my cock and Jenn’s pussy at the same time. The feeling of Jenn’s hot pussy and Lindsay’s tongue drove me crazy and I didn’t last much longer.

“Ohhh shitt….I’m gonna cummmm….ugghhhmmmmm” I yelled out, pulling out of Jenn’s pussy. The girls turned around as I stood up and started jacking my cock hard, feeling the cum churning up out of my balls. “Mmmmmmm….come on baby, give us that cum” Jennifer moaned as she and Lindsay licked their lips in anticipation. I couldn’t take it anymore and yelled out “OHHHHHH FUCKCKKKKK….HERE IT COMESSS……MMMMMMMM” as my cum started flying out of my cock, splattering against their faces, in their hair and in their mouths.

I stroked my cock as the cum shot out, Jenn leaned in and sucked my cock for a second, getting the last bit of cum out. She turned towards Lindsay and planted a big kiss on her, sharing my cum with the little red haired vixen as I fell back into a chair, exhausted from my ordeal with them. Lindsay opened her mouth and showed me the cum as she swallowed it, watching her and Jenn lick the rest off of each other. “Mmmmmmm….you were right Jenn, he sure is a great fuck” Lindsay said as she grabbed her purse and lit another cigarette, leaning back against the couch.

Jennifer sat up on the couch and smiled, rubbing her tits as she relaxed. “Yea Lindsay, he sure is, I just might have to keep a hold of this one” she laughed as she sat back, exhausted as well as I was. “Well ladies, it sure was a great time, but we might want to think about getting out of here. I don’t want people to think we died in here” I said as I wiped myself off with a tissue. They both laughed as they got up and started gathering their clothes, rushing to get their selves together so we could leave. I got up and got my clothes back on as the ladies were finishing up.

We walked downstairs from the VIP room looking like we had been through hell. The doorman Paul waved us over as we headed out the front door. “Hey guys, your car is ready. Hope you all had a good time tonight” he said as we walked out. I handed him a $100 as a tip and thanked him “Man, you sure were right” I said with a wink. Jennifer and Lindsay yelled for me to come on as I ran to the car and jumped in. “What was that about?” Lindsay asked as I started to drive off. “What? Oh, that was nothing, just giving him a tip” I said as we made our way home.

I pulled up to Jennifer’s apartment building and parked, getting out and opening the door for the ladies. I walked them to the front door “Well ladies, it was a great evening, but I’m going to head home and pass out on my couch” I said as they gave me a playful sad look. “Awwww….you’re not coming up Jason?” Lindsay asked as she held onto Jennifer’s arm. “Yea Jason, don’t be a spoil sport. Come on up” Jenn added, flashing me her smile again. “I’d love to girls, but I gotta get some rest. I’m sure you 2 will be fine without me” I told them. Jennifer flashed me a grin and a wink as she started to walk inside with Lindsay. “Alright Jason, I’ll call you tomorrow. Have a safe drive home sweetie” Jennifer said as she blew me a kiss. Lindsay looked at me and blew me a kiss too “Bye Jason, it was fun” as Jennifer pulled her inside.

I barely made it in the front door of my apartment when I just looked at my couch and fell on it. I started thinking about our night out and started to fall asleep with a big grin on my face. My phone rang, making me wish death on whoever was on the other end. I picked up the phone “You better be a really hot chick or somebody giving me a lot of money” I said, trying to stay awake. “Well, I sure hope I am a hot chick” as Jennifer talked on the other end, laughing as she said it. I sat up on my couch and listened to Jennifer “I just wanted to say thanks for a great night Jason. Lindsay sends her thanks too” she said. I heard Lindsay yell in the background “Hey Jenn, how do you strap this thing on?” and Jennifer said she had to go. I asked her what was going on over there, she just laughed and said she would talk to me tomorrow. “Good night Jenn, don’t get totally crazy over there” I said as she said goodbye. I hung up the phone and fall back on my couch, falling right to sleep.
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, spence, Pellaeon, hazzard, James_scandalous

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA