Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Tales from the Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson - Part One  (Read 16744 times)

Shane81uk

Tales from the Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson - Part One
« on: February 01, 2019, 11:57:51 AM »
Tales from the Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson
Part One

By Snakeguy
M,F, celeb, tease, con, drunk, Play Rough. 

This is re-edited version taken from a larger (as yet unfinished) story I’m writing.
"Emma Watson fights the Patriarchy".

This short series will also include previously untold stories from
The Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson.

The following story is not to be read by anyone under 18, if it is illegal for you to view this in your area,
If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive then you obviously won’t enjoy reading this story, so don’t read it, go elsewhere.

The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file.
The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only.
Retransmission is allowed only if it is in its original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission.

This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal.
It does not reflect in any way the true personality of the celebrity concerned, this is fantasy.
This is a work of fan fiction that mentions characters from the Harry Potter world,
Which are trademarked and owned by J. K. Rowling and Warner Brothers Entertainment Inc.

I do not claim any ownership over them or the world of Harry Potter nor that of Beauty and the Beast.
This story is for entertainment use only and no copyright infringement in intended.
I make no profit from this story nor do intend to.
If you have trouble telling the difference between reality and fantasy, you’d best leave now.
If this offends you, please look elsewhere.

The Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson.
By Snakeguy
M,F, celeb, tease, con, drunk, Play Rough. 

Part one - Summer Nights

Emma looked at the Journal sitting on the bed beside her, in many ways she was an old fashioned girl and while she could have done this on her computer, she wanted to put these memories on pen to paper.

Why was she doing it?

She wasn’t old, far from it, but she was older and she wanted to commit to a paper her memories and the feelings that went with them, before in years to become they became another succession of every day memories.

Events that had been huge then, but had with the space of time been placed into the context of things.

There was a danger of committing things to paper in case somebody found this journal.

But nobody was going to find this, would they?

Emma lay back on the bed, so where to begin? Maybe on how her ex-boyfriends seemed unable to separate the real Emma from Hermione.

She began…

I love sex, I wanking, I have fantasies, I love fucking and my name is Emma Watson.

Closing her eyes, her head on the pillow, she remembered that night with one of her first boyfriends.

She had talked herself into believing this is it, he loves me, he’s not another guy using me for my Celebrity.

A few months before, she’d been out with a group of friends and some bastard had sold a photograph of her drinking beer to the tabloids.
That had caused her grief, from her parents, here management and the studio.

She thought if they had photographs of some of the other things she had done, then they'd have something to complain about.

“Why can’t I have my own life, I’m 18 now for fucks sake” she’d said over and over to herself, but then this guy came along.

"Big deal i was drinking beer!".

He was two years older and seemed to understand.

That night for the first time in life she felt complete, she wasn’t a virgin, (That had been an ill advised disaster), but this would be different.

Emma remembered the way his hand had caressed the small of her back, it had been a summer’s night and they had been in the garden of
the manor house that had been rented for the lead actors for duration of the shoot.

Not being one of the leads, she’d all but smuggled him in.

His hand had slid down her back and onto her arse.

The present day Emma smiled, her hand reaching down her legs through the folds of her dress.

18 year old Emma had been in heaven, she remembered on how he tried to sneak his hand down from her back and into her panties.

Her denim shorts were tight and to help him she’d undone the top button of them, his hand making its way under her panties and onto her firm, naked arse.

“Oh fuck yes” said Emma.
“Oh what would Hagrid think, you in a garden in the middle of the night having her arse felt by a guy” he said.
“Shut up” Emma said half laughing.

It was at that moment one of the security lights in the garden lit up, they both jumped.

“It was probably a Fox that set it off... quick” said Emma.

Emma quickly did her denim shorts up and grabbing the guy’s hand, the two of them ran across the lawn.

Coming in a side door, she checked the coast was clear and hand in hand the two of them made their way up to Emma’s bedroom.

Emma opened the door and pulled him into her room, the only light it in room coming from the security lights through the curtains from the garden.

Her back against the door, Emma she said laughing “Now where were we?”.

The guy took at this as an invitation pushing Emma against the door, moulding his mouth to hers.

Their lips met and Emma’s tongue begin to slide into his mouth, one hand climbing up her neck, his other slid down to Emma's denim clad arse.

Emma took his hand from her neck and placed it onto her right breast; he gripped the apple-sized breast,
feeling her hard nipple through her thin white t-shirt and sports bra.

He felt Emma moan into his mouth, she’d undone for the second time that evening the button on her denim shorts.

Then Emma broke away from the guy and turned her back to him, lifted her t-shirt a bit and stuck her arse out at him.

"So... what do you think?” Emma proceeded to wiggle her arse and dance a bit.

The guy one was dumbstruck...

Here was Emma Watson sticking her arse out at him and asking him what he thought.

All he could say was “Fuck”.

The guy could see in the dim light the outline of Emma’s sports bra now clearly visible under her t shirt as she moved.

“Its getting warm” said Emma.

Talking of heat, adult Emma could nearly still remember the warmth radiating from between her legs,
she also knew that the adult Emma couldn't ignore her own heat any longer. 

Teenage Emma on that summer’s night, could feel sweat mixing with her wetness, she also had the feeling that the guy
in front of her was completed under her spell.

“I don’t need a fucking wand for that” thought Emma.
Then guy broke the spell, “So are you were going to show me your arse?".

Emma did feel the spell was broken, would this guy be different or be like the others she’d encountered so far in her sexual maturity?

She’d downed two bottles of Corona in quick succession, the room wasn’t spinning,
but 18 year old Emma was in what some might say was a state of alcohol induced confusion.

She looked at the guy, who was neither moving nor saying a word.

Emma turned her back to him and pulled down her denim shorts down to her ankles.

She looked back him and started wriggling her tight panty covered teenage arse at him.

“Well?” he said, she reached over and turned on the bedside light.

Emma smiled at him and sucking her own finger, said “Well?”

Emma silhouetted against the light turned her back to and slid her light blue panties down to her knees, kicking off her denim shorts.

The guy drank in the sight of her Emma’s naked arse, the slight tan up to her bikini line contrasting
with the alabaster skin tone of her arse cheeks, the hint of her pubic hair between the top of her inner thighs and arse.

Emma could see in the mirror in front of her the reflection of the guy.

The guy had undone his jeans; she stared at his erection making a bulge in his boxers.

“No doubt about it” thought a smiling Emma, the guy was hard, pointing straight up and making a perfect tent. 
"Now” said Emma aloud, “that's what the American’s call a boner!".

They both laughed, Emma walked straight over to the guy, her t shirt covering her, and she looked him straight into the eye and whispered.

“A big thick say seven inch boner?
Are you going to do something with that?” said Emma, giving him the cue to go to the next stage.

She turned her back to him again, it was at that precise moment teenage Emma was nearly sure her
juices were coming out of the folds of her pussy and were dripping onto the carpet below her.

In reality they weren’t, but Emma’s daydream was broken as felt the guy started pushing his boxer covered erection into the cheeks of Emma's arse.

Emma spread her legs and started to arch her hips and then for the first time she felt his naked cock slipping between the cheeks of her arse.

He looked down at Emma’s arsehole, the tight looking rosebud crinkled, a darker pink colour than pale white skin of arse cheeks.

He pulled back, afraid he was going to cum straight away.

Emma had a different idea; she stepped back against him, “Where’s your hand?” she said, pushing her pussy into his hand.
Emma thrust her hips back into the hands of the guy, as he began to run his fingers over her pussy.

If anybody had listened at Emma’s door for the next few minutes, they would have heard nothing
but the moans of two young people desperately trying not to cum.

Finally Emma bent down and pulled her panties back up.

She turned to the guy, looking down at his cock it was standing right up, his pre cum catching the light.

If she’d had to describe it, she’d of said it was angry, erect..
“Why do they call them angry?” thought Emma; to her it almost looked painful.
“I had better put him out of his misery then” Emma said to herself.

Moving forward Emma began to stroke the guy's cock; gripping the shaft she slid her hand back and forth, sliding the skin over the guy's cock head.

"Fuck, this thing is fucking huge!” she whispered into his ear.
While not sexually experienced she knew by his breathing alone he was close to coming.
“Don’t you dare” whispered Emma, leaving the guy quite literally hanging.

She stopped, stepped back and slowly lifted off her white t shirt.

Emma's nipples were standing out under her white sports bra, more than anything in this world
at that moment the guy wanted those nipples.

Looking straight at his face, Emma’s hands went behind her back and undid her bra.

With her other arm holding onto her bra to keep it from falling off, Emma used her fingers to flick off first one and then the other bra strap.

Never losing his gaze, Emma held onto the cups of bra and with a little "Ta-Da" sound, she laughed and let her bra fell to the floor.

Emma pressed her arms into the sides of her breasts squeezing them together.

Emma had the most gorgeous breasts he had ever seen, perfect 18 year old breasts,
like her arse they were alabaster white without a hint of tan, small as they were they
were in his mind perfect, her nipples pink and hard.

Returning to his earlier thought, he wanted more than anything in the world to grab and suck on them,
but looking down he saw that Emma had began to pull down her panties, revealing the very top of her dark pubic hair.

Holding her panties there she teased.
“Well?” she said, “Well?” he said.
They both laughed.

Emma teased him pulling on the top of her panties, revealing and the covering more and more of her dark pubes.

She pressed her panties right into her slit, rubbing them against and into her pussy, the light blue material beginning to show the darker colour of her juices.
She gave herself a wedgie, moaning as she pulled her panties right up, her outer lips now bulging out between the light blue material, her lips now clearly visible through them.

Emma smiled at the guy.

Then finally Emma pulled them down, sliding over her hips, her unsupported breasts swinging forward as she bent over, kicking her panties off and across the room.

“There” said Emma, “I appear to be naked”.

Emma was playing with him, teasing him, her fingers running through her newly revealed pubes.
The guy looked down at her revealed pubes, the triangle of dark brown hair, which she seemed to trim.

There naked before him was Emma Watson, bright, eager and wanting it like all your Christmases arriving at once.

The guy ran his hands up and down the smooth skin of Emma’s thighs, while she kissed and sucked the guy’s nipples.

“Nobody’s ever done that” the guy said trying to catch his breath, trying not to cum, “I know” Emma chuckled.
Emma took the guy’s finger and put it into her mouth sucking, the finger going into and out of her mouth.
Then taking his hand, she guided his finger into her pussy lips, sidling his finger in and then out, covering it in her juices.

Then taking his finger out, she put it straight into her mouth, sucking her own juices off it.

He bend down and looked at Emma’s revealed pussy, her dark brown trimmed back but still bushy,
her pink slit shining in the dim light as Emma reached down and spread her outer lips, her clit revealing itself from its hood.

“Fuck” said the guy, “That’s just what I was thinking of” said Emma laughing.

Emma moved around, pressing her arse to him, he moved in pressing his cock into her pussy lips in a sawing action, back and forth covering his shaft in Emma’s juices.
Finally he slid my hands around and cupped Emma‘s tits, moving backwards and forwards with his cock, his fingers moving between moulding her flesh and pinching her nipples.

With every pinch Emma gave out her a deep moan followed by “Fuccck”.

Emma faced the guy, panting she puts her hands behind her head and arching her back; she presented her tits to the guy.

His palm hovered over her stiff nipple teasing her, Emma moving her breast away from him, then nearly back to his touch then away, all the time smiling at him.

He moved in, his mouth engulfing them, teasing them, then kneading and fondling the sensitive flesh,
then pinching and pulling at Emma’s nipples, if it had been possible they grew even harder.

“Fuckkkkkk” Emma moaned cumming; she could hear the guy was close as well.

“No no no don’t cum”.

Here was Emma Watson telling him not to cum.

Resting her head on his chest, her breathing slowly returned to normal, his arms around her he looked around her bedroom.
The books, a script, her laptop, clothes and then on a hanger by the wardrobe the Hogwarts uniform.

“Emma” he said, “Yes” replied Emma nearly purring, in some post orgasmic bliss as the novels she read would describe it.
“Do you like dressing up?” he asked, “Dress up? I think after what we’re doing now dress off might be more appropriate” she laughed.

She saw what the guy was looking at, the uniform, the Hogwarts uniform, her Hermione uniform.
She pushed him away, “No fucking way” she said in a loud whisper

Her sudden change of attitude reminded the guy of a scene from the movies.
Was she about to hit him in the face like her character had done to Draco?

“No no I won’t”, “Come on, we might not get another opportunity”, “No fucking way” she said.
“I can’t its not...” she paused with a smile on her face.
Looking at the good looking naked guy standing in front of her, his large cock bobbing in front of him.

The guy actually jumped as Emma moved towards him, in a flash grabbing his cock,
looking him straight in the face she smiled and said, “Just this once, never ever again, ok?”.

“Fuck yeah course ok” he said.

Emma dashed across the room, her pert breasts bobbing in her haste to get the uniform on,
first the white shirt, then pulling up and fastening the dark skirt.

“The tie, the tie” the guy hissed.
“There” said Emma, now dressed in her Hogwarts uniform.

The guy reached over and took her hand as if he was leading her to a dance; instead he led her towards the desk in the room, bending her over.

“Oh it’s like that is it?” laughed Emma.
“Oh yes” said the guy as he lifted her school skirt up to her waist exposing her arse.
“Stick your arse out”.

“I can do better than that” laughed Emma, she reached back and spread her arse cheeks, her tiny tight pink anus exposed; her pussy juices glimpsing in the low light.

The guy nearly came at that moment.
“Don’t get any ideas, only one hole is available” whispered Emma.

Emma put her hands on the desk to steady herself, arching her arse up to meet him, her school skirt flipped up onto her back.

The guy rubbed his cock up and down her Emma’s slit until his cockhead was surrounded by her pussy lips,
then holding onto her hip with one hand he guided his cock in and with a gasp from both teenagers, pushed his cock into her.

Emma’s hips partly covered by her school skirt started to sway as the guy pulled out and then back into her, his cock glistened
with a combination of pre-cum and Emma’s own juices, her asre pressing back into him with each thrust.

His cock bottomed out and then pulling back he rammed it home again deep into Emma, then again drawing the length of his cock out and into her.

“Fuckkkkkkk” whispered Emma, “You are a big boy”.
Emma turned her head, smiled directly at the guy and shoved her arse tightly back into his groin.
“Emma, oh Emma, Hermioneeee” the guy said.
“What!?” Emma hissed laughing, “Fuck off.

Reaching down he tried to undo the shirt, failing he pulled on it, the shirt giving little resistance,
it opened sending the buttons flying across the room.

“My shirt, my fucking shirt” laughed Emma, “I’m going to have you sewing them back on!”.
“Let meeee up” Emma said, “No I’m holding you Prisoner” he whispered into her ear.

Moving he pressed down, his full weight on top of her, Emma’s arms collapsed under his weight.
“Oh you think you are, do you?” Emma replied, pushing her arse at him.

“Like this” he said pining her down to the desk, she tried and failed to push the guy off her.
“Oh help, help, I’m being held Prisoner by Volder - FUCK” Emma said as the guy grasped
Emma’s breast in his hand and squeezed feeling the stiffness of her nipple on her palm,
rolling her areola around through his thumb and forefinger.

Dropping his hand to the front of her pussy as his cock moved in out of her, his finger again found her clit, “Fuckkkkk” she moaned.

Emma pushed into him, the guy was pressing down onto her back, licking and kissing her ear, her neck, his thrusting increasing in pace.

His finger flicking her by now very hard clit matching the pace of his fucking.
“Ohhh…Emma … I …I…I'm gonna cum” the guy cried out.

Emma was not far behind him, he felt her body stiffened under him.
“Agghhhhhhhh”, she cried her pussy twitching as she got close to her orgasm, no longer caring if anybody heard them.

Finally the guy began to cum, spurting into her Emma, then realising what he doing and unsure if she was on the pill, he moved up and off Emma’s back.

Emma stood back up, just as he pulled his out cock shooting a long stream of cum across her arse cheeks, unable to control himself he let out a groan and let go several long strings of cum, right across her back and onto the shirt and skirt.

Breathless Emma stood feeling the thick now quickly cooling ribbons of cum dripping down off her arse cheeks and down onto her legs.

She moved feeling the cum through the shirt and onto her back, it was then she realised....

“My shirt you came on my shirt” she said half laughing.
“They’ve got plenty of shirts” the guy replied.
“But how in the fuck do I explain the buttons” then she caught sight of the dark skirt covered in cum.
“You came on my fucking skirt” Emma shouted, launching herself at the guy.

For a moment he thought like her character she was going to hit him, and then she smiled.

“I’ll just have to say its toothpaste on my skirt… again”.
“But don’t you dare mention fucking Hermione again and spoil it” she said at him laughing.

That memory broke the adult Emma from her dreams, one of her many sexual misadventures.

There were more dreams to dream, more misadventures to remember.

Until next time

Part Two
https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=634

Part Three
https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=660

Part Four
https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=2274.msg23195#msg23195
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 05:22:53 AM by Shane81uk »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Slyguy, Viri, festus91, pixidragon, Dexter07, Shaggy21x

Viri

Re: Tales from the Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson - Part One
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 01:40:09 PM »
Cool story and happy birthday to you!  :D

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
Great story Shane. Thanks for posting and Happy Birthday too!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Starman

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 01:41:11 AM »
Nice stuff, really enjoyed this. Here's to a happy birthday to you!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 02:22:04 PM »
Cheers my friend, gave you 5 stars and happy birthday to you as well! So happy to have you with us and some great story.  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Shane81uk

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 05:56:37 AM »
Cheers my friend, gave you 5 stars and happy birthday to you as well! So happy to have you with us and some great story.  :D

Thanks!!! I'm learning to write shorter stories rather than long epics.

More from Emma's journal shortly  :) ;)

The following users thanked this post: Shaggy21x

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA