Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: After the Show (various celebs)  (Read 11143 times)

neon

• Author
  • I'm a writer who loves celebrities, that is all.
After the Show (various celebs)
« on: February 28, 2019, 12:53:45 PM »
After the Show / Halsey by neon
Story codes: F, solo, anal
Featured celebs: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)
Remember: This story is fiction, none of this ever happened! Also, if you're under 18, turn back now!

"Thank you everyone for coming out tonight," Halsey exclaimed to the crowd, "I love all of you, goodnight!"

And just like that, the show was over. The lights went down, the roadies moved on stage to remove the equipment, and Halsey quickly made her way backstage. Droplets of sweat trailed down her lean body as she ran towards her dressing room, and her short blue hair became messier and slicker with sweat with every step.

"Finally," she thought to herself as her dressing room door came into her sight. She swiftly burst into the room and closed the door, locking it behind her. "I've been waiting soooo long for this," she groaned, stretching, before starting to undress. She unhurriedly removed her black sports bra, releasing her firm breasts. The cool air in the room caressed her dark pink colored nipples, causing them to harden. Next, she quickly ditched her sneakers and slid her black leggings down her long, smooth legs until they reached the floor. She stood almost completely naked in the locked dressing room, admiring her body in the vanity mirror, and wearing only a g-string thong.

She took a seat in front of the vanity and ran a hand up her toned stomach, all the way to her breast, and pinched her nipple while sliding her other hand into her thong. She closed her eyes, and her brow furrowed as she traced a finger around her clit and continued groping at her tit.

"Oh fuck yeah," she grunted, her fingertips still gently stroking her sensitive clit. She gasped loudly while slowly pushing a finger into her tight, wet cunt. She thrusted the finger in and out, prompting her eyes to roll back. She was in complete bliss, and was experiencing a level of pleasure that was almost unbelievable.

She moved her other hand from her breast to her sweat covered hair, running her fingers through it and slipping another finger inside herself. She pumped the two fingers in and out of her pussy, speeding up with each thrust. "Holy shit," she moaned weakly, her chest heaving with each breath. She slowed down as she felt herself getting closer to the edge, as a new idea had popped into her head.

She pulled her fingers out of herself and brought them to her plump, gloss covered lips. She began to suck her arousal off of her fingers while simultaneously using her other hand to remove her thong. Once her thong was off and her fingers were covered in her saliva, she propped her legs up on the vanity and gradually inserted her middle finger into her tight ass. "Whoa," she gasped at the feeling, and began to use her other hand to rub her engorged clit. "Oh my god, this is amazing," she whispered, beginning to pump her finger in and out of her ass.

Even more sweat trailed down her body as she continued doing this for the next few minutes, only occasionally speeding up and slowing down, before she finally felt like she was going to explode. With a loud whine, she came harder than she had ever came before.

"I needed that so bad," she panted, pulling her finger out of her ass and sucking on it again. "Better get ready to go though," she thought to herself as she removed her legs from the vanity, stood up, and began putting her clothes back on. After getting fully dressed, she turned the dressing room lights off and left the room, before starting to make her way to her tour bus.

The End
Feel free to PM me if you have a request or even if you just want to chat!
"We're all a little tangled, corroded and mangled."

Current Top 10:
Maisie Williams, Taissa Farmiga, Peyton R List, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Saoirse Ronan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Meg Turney

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

neon

• Author
Re: After the Show (various celebs)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 12:59:13 PM »
After the Show / Lana Del Rey by neon
Story codes: F, solo
Featured celebs: Lana Del Rey
Remember: This story is fiction, none of this ever happened! Also, if you're under 18, turn back now!
Feedback is very much appreciated!

Lana sat alone in her dressing room, naked and also exhausted. She had just finished her third show in as many nights, her tour was taking a lot out of her. She needed to relax, even a short break was better than none at all. Tonight, she was going to relax, and nothing was going to stop her.

"Finally, thank god," she sighed, running her fingers through her dark red, flowing locks. She moved a hand to her small breasts, and pinched one of her baby pink nipples. "Oh my god yes," she gasped, twisting her nipple between her index finger and thumb. Once that nipple was hard, she switched to the other, repeating the process over again until both nipples were rock hard.

"That's more like it," Lana groaned, biting her lip. She moved her hand down to her smooth, moist pussy and gently traced her fingers through her thin, red landing strip. She quickly pulled her hand away and sucked on her index and middle fingers, getting them wet with her spit before moving her hand back. She traced her clit with her slightly wet digits, causing her to let out a loud moan. It had been far too long since she was able to take the time to enjoy herself like she was.

It wouldn't take very long to make herself wet, as she rubbed her sensitive clit at a fixed pace. Her arousal started to drip and form a pool in her chair while she slowly began working her fingers into her welcoming twat. She threw her head back, allowing a guttural moan to escape her lips. She worked her fingers in and out of herself steadily, the pool of her wetness under her growing larger by the second.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried out, one hand gripping her slick hair while she used the other to continue pleasuring herself. Her body trembled from the immeasurable pleasure she was feeling, it was much more intense than anything she had felt in a long time. Suddenly, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and sucked them thoroughly, enjoying the taste of herself. Then, she remembered the dildo she had placed in the drawer.

She leaned over and opened the drawer, the rubber cock was just where she had left it earlier. She grabbed the dildo and slid it between her lips, getting it nice and wet. She fellated the fake cock just as she would a real one, flicking her tongue on the underside of the dildo's head.

She pulled the dildo from her mouth and dragged it down her chest, to her stomach, and finally stopping at her crotch. She took a deep breath and slowly pushed the dildo in, until the entire six inches were inside her. She returned to rubbing her clit with one hand, while using the other to thrust the dildo in and out of her needy pussy. The feeling was even better than before, this was definitely how she wanted to make herself cum.

"F-fuck... Y-yes," she managed to whimper out loud as her breathing began to get more and more shallow, and beads of sweat flowed down her pale skin. She was getting oh so close to what was going to be a wonderful finish. She continued plunging the dildo in and out of her cunt until her toes curled and her eyes rolled back. She had reached her climax and boy, was it lovely.

Once her orgasm finally died down, and she felt completely satisfied, she pulled the dildo out of herself and stood up. She checked the time and found that she was supposed to have left almost fifteen minutes ago. Hastily, she threw on a plain white t-shirt, some blue denim jeans, and a pair of sneakers. She packed all of her belongings into her bag and threw it over her shoulder, before flipping the dressing room's light switch to off and exiting the room. Lana smiled as she walked towards the exit, she had finally got the relaxation she wanted.

The End

Current Top 10:
Maisie Williams, Taissa Farmiga, Peyton R List, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Saoirse Ronan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Meg Turney

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 01:01:02 PM »
Great stuff!!! I am so happy to see you again, hope you have been doing well lately. Put a smile on my face this morning when I saw you registered.  :)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: neon

neon

• Author
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 01:08:29 PM »
Great stuff!!! I am so happy to see you again, hope you have been doing well lately. Put a smile on my face this morning when I saw you registered.  :)
It's been a while, but I'm glad to be here! I'm finally starting to write again after not writing since late 2017, so now I'm just trying to get back into the flow of it. ;D

Current Top 10:

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 01:11:54 PM »
It's been a while, but I'm glad to be here! I'm finally starting to write again after not writing since late 2017, so now I'm just trying to get back into the flow of it. ;D

I haven't published anything yet so far this year, so I feel you there. Your stories were always fun to read. I wanted to invite you here last year, but didn't quite the opportunity to do it. Very happy you found us.

If you ever need any help with anything, I'm here for you any time!  ;)

neon

• Author
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 01:22:26 PM »
After the Show / Camila Cabello by neon
Story codes: MF, cons, oral
Featured celebs: Camila Cabello
Feedback is very much appreciated!

Camila breathed heavily, laying back on a couch backstage. She had just finished her final encore of the night only 10 minutes earlier, and now was her time to relax and unwind. Beads of sweat trailed down her arms and her beautiful face, which was perfectly framed by her long, dark brown hair. She was, no doubt, one of the most desirable women in the music business. Trevor and Josh, two members of the venue's staff, knew this. They stood in the background, secretly watching her from afar.

"I'd make her gag so hard on my dick," Josh said, confidently.

"Heh, you and me both," Trevor laughed in reply. "If only, right?"

"No way, I'm getting her to suck my dick tonight," Josh asserted. Truth be told, if either of them had a chance, it was Josh. His confidence and charm could and probably would do the trick.

"You wanna bet fifty bucks on it?" Trevor smiled, sure he would win the bet. There was no way Josh was going to actually get a blowjob from Camila Cabello.

"Deal," Josh answered, and the two shook on it. The bet was officially on. Josh had under two hours to convince Camila to suck him off, and he knew it wouldn't be easy, but he was determined to find a way. "I better get moving," Josh said before darting off towards Camila.

"How the fuck am I going to get her to do this?" He thought to himself as he began approaching Camila. He cleared his throat, and walked closer to her, until his shadow shrouded her. Slowly, Camila's eyes opened.

"Oh... Hello?" She greeted.

"Hi, Miss Cabello, I was just wondering if you need anything? Water, a snack, anything?" Josh asked, smiling and making direct eye contact with her. He wanted to show that he was by no means intimidated by her, and this was his way.

"Actually, yes, I'd appreciate some water!" Camila responded, a warm smile on her face. Josh felt his heart flutter. He still wasn't nervous, but damn if she wasn't making this harder.

"Yes ma'am, I'll be right back with that!" Josh ran off to the fridge in the kitchen area and grabbed a fresh bottle of water. "Stay confident, stay confident," he murmured to himself as he walked back to Camila. He knew he was really going to have to work his mojo to win this bet. "Here you go, miss," he said as he handed her the water bottle.

"Thank you so much," Camila beamed, sitting up on the couch. "Here, take a seat!" Josh's heart fluttered again. He took a deep breath and sat down next to her. "It's so nice to talk to someone without them being starstruck, you know?"

"Can't say I do, but I can imagine," he replied. "I've never been one for being starstruck," Josh explained, "you're no different from me or anyone else here. Just another person to me."

"I wish more people saw it that way," Camila sighed. She would never admit it, but secretly, Josh's confidence was really turning her on. An ordinary guy, casually chatting with someone of her status? It was practically unheard of, and she loved it. "What's your name?"

"I'm Josh... Yeah, I've seen and met quite a few people in my time working here... Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, I even met Springsteen here a few years back. Definitely not my first rodeo."

"That's pretty fucking cool!" Camila exclaimed. "You must have tons of cool stories about this place."

"Going all the way back to 2008," Josh replied. "Different shows every night, bright lights, big crowds... It never fails to amaze me every night."

"That's the way I feel, except I'm the one on the stage. It's truly unbelievable."

"I can't even begin to imagine that," Josh shook his head. "You never get nervous?"

"Of course I do, just not often. I think every performer has their moments though, I doubt there's anyone who never gets nervous."

"If it means anything, I thought you did great."

"Thank you! I appreciate that, Josh!" Camila smiled wide, causing Josh's heart to flutter a third time. She was just so damn beautiful, it was almost unreal.

"You're welcome, Miss Cabello. I think you're incredible."

Unknowingly, Josh had just flipped the script on Camila. Now, it was her heart doing the fluttering. Josh might have been charming the Cuban beauty, but Camila knew how the game worked, and she knew it well.

"Thanks darling," Camila began less than subtly flirting, even laying a hand on Josh's thigh. They looked at each other for a good minute before Camila leaned in. "Look around, everyone's clearing out. We should have some fun." Josh's hair began to stand and goosebumps raised on his skin. This was fucking happening.

"I'm down," he whispered back to her. He felt his cock hardening in his jeans, he wanted those sweet lips. He wanted them so bad that he couldn't take his eyes off of them. Camila noticed.

"Like what you see?" She teased, biting her plump bottom lip before running her tongue across it. Josh nodded in response. In one quick move, Camila pushed Josh back so that he was laying back on the couch. He watched as she began to yank his jeans down, leaving only his boxers between her and his hard cock. In no time, she removed those too, and his thick cock stood up in the air.

Camila's jaw dropped. He might have not been the biggest, but it was more than enough. Slowly, she wrapped her lips around the thick head of Josh's dick, causing him to gasp loudly. She looked up at him with fiery, lustful eyes and started steadily sucking him off. Josh felt amazing, not only did he already win the bet, but he was in a great position and wanted to see how far he could really go with this.

"That is fucking amazing," he groaned out, cherishing the feeling of Camila's warm, wet tongue caressing the underside of his cock. And her lips... He knew it would feel good, but he would've never guessed it would be this good. Camila continued sucking, slurping, and gagging while Josh moaned her name and ran his fingers through her dark locks. It was all turning Camila on more and more, so much so that she slipped her hand into her shorts and began touching herself while still blowing Josh. Camila was eager and dripping, her juices coating her fingers. A few minutes passed before Josh pulled out of Camila's mouth.

"As amazing as that was, I was way too close to cumming," Josh breathed steadily, resting a hand on his forehead.

"Be ready, you're getting some of this next..." Camila giggled and stood up, sliding her shorts and panties off to reveal her sopping pussy, complete with a neat landing strip. Next, Camila spun around, showing off her thick Cuban ass. Josh nearly fainted at the sight.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Josh moaned as Camila climbed on top of him, his manhood rubbing up against her dripping pussy. Suddenly, Camila reached back and grabbed his cock gently.

"Ready?" Josh nodded in response, prompting Camila to slide him into her, slowly. They groaned in unison as Camila gradually began to ride him, his cock felt as if it was entering deeper into her with every move. Josh was feeling euphoric, the feeling of Camila's arousal dripping down his cock to his balls was absolute bliss. He grabbed Camila's asscheeks with both of his hands while she continued to ride his cock smoothly, occasionally giving one of her cheeks a nice spank. It drove her wild, it had been so long since a man spanked her ass, and she relished in it.

"God you're so tight baby," Josh moaned, smacking her ass again, causing it to become redder. "Keep riding like that and I'm gonna fucking fill you up!"

Upon hearing this, Camila started to bounce faster and harder on Josh's lap. Josh's grip on her hips tightened, and he began to buck his hips into her, his balls smacking against her asshole.

"Fuck yes, give it to me daddy," Camila whined out, throwing her hair back. "Cum inside me please!"

The pair continued fucking, both letting their lust and desire totally overcome them. Camila kept bouncing while Josh kept bucking his hips into her. Suddenly, however, Josh felt his balls tighten. He knew it was coming.

"I'm getting ready to cum," he moaned.

"Give it to me," she moaned in response, prompting Josh to unload. Both moaned, whined, and whimpered as Josh's hot seed filled Camila's cunt. They embraced and kissed, maintaining eye contact until he was drained of his last drop. "That was awesome," Camila sighed, catching her breath.

"It was, best sex I've ever had," Josh responded, as Camila climbed off of him and slipped her panties and shorts back on. He quickly pulled his boxers and jeans up, and looked around, it was still totally dead backstage.

"Here, put your number in my phone," Camila said while handing Josh her phone. "I gotta get going, but next time I come back around, we are so doing that again."

"Sweet, I already can't wait," Josh smiled, handing her phone back, having entered his information. "See you later, Miss Cabello." She winked and blew him a kiss as she walked towards the exit, and out of view. Josh stood up, totally satisfied, and walked towards the kitchen area.

"Dude, holy shit! I can't believe that," Trevor exclaimed as soon as he saw Josh. "I heard and saw the whole thing! Here man, take your $50! You earned it fair and square!"

Josh happily took the $50 bill from Trevor, wondering how his night could get any better.

"Hey, you heard what the boss said? Tomorrow night we got Sabrina Carpenter coming through," Trevor mentioned.

"Awesome. Hey... Wanna bet another $50 on tomorrow night?"

The End

Current Top 10:

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Viri

neon

• Author
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 01:31:00 PM »

I haven't published anything yet so far this year, so I feel you there. Your stories were always fun to read. I wanted to invite you here last year, but didn't quite the opportunity to do it. Very happy you found us.

If you ever need any help with anything, I'm here for you any time!  ;)
I've written 3 stories in the past week or so (including the Camila one), trying to up it to 5 (hopefully). And yeah, I got curious and started looking up forums. Didn't take long to find this one. ;D
Thanks, I'll be sure to keep that in mind! :D

Current Top 10:

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 01:35:46 PM »
LOVE the Camilla chapter, that one is my favorite so far. @Slyguy and @MaxwellLord will love this. I am sure they'll enjoy that chapter for sure. I have her on my list for Big Booty Bitches when I get back to that series.

Happy you found us. Your stories will be shining gems and gold among the treasure here.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

OMEGA15

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 02:16:41 PM »
Fantastic stories with some underrated babes I really like.

I like the solo scenes, those are rare to come across.

Lana Del Ray is shockingly underrated when it comes to stories. She's a good singer, wish there were more stories with her. I like Halsey too and Camilla Cabello is in the thicc department with that giant booty.

Thanks for these stories, these are great stuff.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2019, 08:01:31 PM »
Camila all sweaty just coming off stage?  Yes please.  Great story, and well-paced!

Viri

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 11:32:44 AM »
I remember reading your stories some time ago and really liked them. Welcome to CSS, you will definitely fit in here with the other authors. These are some fine stories, I will be reading more later today or tonight when I get back on. Loved the chapter with Camilla.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA