Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Benjamins & Bullets (various celebs)  (Read 12167 times)

neon

• Author
  • I'm a writer who loves celebrities, that is all.
Benjamins & Bullets (various celebs)
« on: February 28, 2019, 02:53:29 PM »
Benjamins & Bullets / The Getaway by neon
Story codes: FF, cons, oral
Featured celebs: Rose Leslie, Krysten Ritter
Remember: This story is fiction, none of this ever happened! Also, if you're under 18, turn back now!
Feedback is very much appreciated!

"So... How long were they supposed to be in there?" The Scottish redhead sitting in the driver's seat of a dark van parked behind a jewelry store asked. It was her first job with a new crew, after her last hadn't ended so well. Truth be told, she was nervous about working as a getaway driver again, but figured she could handle the pressure.

"It's a smash and grab, so maybe... 5 minutes?" A tall, lanky guy typing on a laptop in the back of the van replied. "Rose, chill. I know you're nervous, it's risky. But you've done this more than once, and the boss obviously trusts you. Just focus."

"I know she trusts me, I just want to avoid the issues I had last time," Rose sighed, gently placing her forehead on the top of the van's steering wheel. "I can handle pressure, but there was too much pressure... Roadblocks, spike strips... We ended up losing them, but it was a hell of a ride."

"Every job is a hell of a ride, and the last crew didn't have someone like me to jam the alarm," he laughed. "Plus, we have those," he gestured towards a bag filled with assault rifles, pistols, submachine guns... and ammunition, of course.

"Let's hope we don't have to use them," Rose sighed. "How long has it been anyways, Dustin?"

"It's only been a couple of minutes, chill Rose..."

Silence filled the van for the next few minutes until a woman, dressed in all black and wearing a ski mask, tore open the van's back doors and hopped in, a bag draped over each shoulder.

"Okay listen Rose, as soon as Pierce and Quentin hop in, push the petal to the metal... Got it?" The woman asked in a very commanding tone, pulling her ski mask off, revealing her uniquely beautiful, pale face and letting her long black hair fall and flow freely.

"You can trust me Krys, we'll be out of here in no time." Rose looked into the rear-view mirror, eyes fixed on Krysten. She couldn't help but be distracted by her beauty. Feeling  that she was being stared at, Krysten suddenly looked up into the rear-view, causing their eyes to lock. Embarrassed, Rose quickly shifted her eyes from the mirror to the road.

"O-oh, there they are," Rose stammered, pointing to the men Krysten had previously mentioned. They rushed out of the store, duffel bags in tow, and jumped in the van, closing the doors behind them.

"GO, GO, GO!" Krysten and Dustin shouted in unison. "We've got 10 seconds until the alarm goes off!" Dustin added. Upon hearing the signal, Rose floored it.

"Can't believe we just about cleared that entire place out! What a rush," Pierce exclaimed. "Now Red's just gotta get us outta here and we're golden."

Rose tuned out the rest of the crew's talking and found herself absolutely concentrated on the road. She masterfully weaved through every turn, ignoring the sounds of police sirens in the distance. The police tried to keep up with the pitch black van, but eventually lost track altogether. It was like Rose was born to do this.

"Damn, she's good at this," Quentin laughed. "We're as good as gone at this point."

Rose whipped around corner after corner before turning down a dark alley, and continuing until she stopped in front of a lockup garage, with two sports cars beside it. "This is the place, right?"

"Right. Quentin, you open up the lockup," Krysten ordered. On her command, he exited the van and approached the garage, unlocking it and pulling up the door. Rose slowly drove the van inside and parked it perfectly before getting out, along with the rest of the crew.

"Great job everyone," Krysten smiled brightly. "Without a hitch, absolutely perfect! Now is the time to lay low. You guys lock the garage. Rose, you drive me home."

"Yes ma'am," Rose replied, her and Krysten picking one of the expensive sports cars and entering it.

"364 Cherry Boulevard," Krysten said, mentioning the destination to Rose. Rose nodded and started the car before the two drove away, leaving the rest of the crew behind. "Great job on the getaway, by the way."

"Thanks Krys, it was definitely easier and quicker than last time. Last time didn't go so well..."

"Really? Could have fooled me, you're a fucking prodigy!"

Rose smirked. "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself... You know, I was a little nervous until I pressed the gas, then the adrenaline just kicked in."

"It always does, gives you an amazing kick," Krysten replied, "but you really have nothing, absolutely nothing, to be nervous about. You're an unbelievable driver. I'm honestly surprised you stayed calm with those guys screaming the directions at you."

"I forced myself to ignore them, as hard as that was," Rose laughed, as she turned onto Cherry Boulevard, stopping in front of Krysten's house. "Here we are, 364."

"Thanks Rose," Krysten smiled, "you uh, you wanna come in?"

"S-sure," Rose smiled back. She wasn't sure where this was going, but she sure as hell knew where she wanted it to.

"Well then, let's get going!"

-------------------------------

"No way, that's crazy! There's no way that happened!" Krysten laughed, she and Rose sitting on her bed, both tipsy on wine.

"I'm not lying! He tried to take the money and run, and ended up getting about a mile down the road before he ran out of gas!" Rose giggled back, running her hand through her long, red locks.

"You know, I'm glad we chose you," Krysten placed a hand on Rose's leg and gazed deeply into her eyes.

"Me too..." Rose agreed, biting her lip. Oh yeah, she knew she was definitely getting laid tonight. She leaned in, gently brushing a piece of Krysten's hair behind her ear, and planted a kiss directly on her lips. Krysten deepened the kiss and placed her hands on Rose's hips.

Krysten soon broke the kiss, and planted kisses from Rose's jaw down to her collarbone. She quickly pulled Rose's plain white shirt off of her slender body, revealing her modest B cup breasts.

"No bra, huh?" Krysten smirked, Rose blushed. "Lay back beautiful," she commanded, to which Rose nodded and complied. Krysten leaned down and continued kissing down Rose's pale skin, until she reached her breast. She gently licked and sucked on one of Rose's baby pink nipples, eliciting a loud groan from Rose.

"Fuuuuuck Krys, that's wonderful," Rose whined, her fingers twirling Krysten's silky black hair. Krysten looked up at her, smiling and still suckling at her breast. Rose's sounds of pleasure grew and grew as the seconds passed by.

Krysten eventually unlatched from Rose's tit and sat up. "Unbutton your pants," Krysten instructed, Rose once again following her orders and unbuttoning her jeans. With a swift move, Krysten pulled the jeans and panties off of Rose's lower body. Krysten's eyes widened at the sight of Rose's neat, amber colored bush.

"Like what you see?" Rose giggled tipsily, Krysten nodded in response. Krysten leaned back down and began kissing down Rose's slim stomach. She kissed along her thigh, even nipping at the lily white flesh of her inner thigh, causing Rose to squeal and squeal.

"Adorable, you're dripping wet," Krysten playfully teased, before slowly beginning to eat her out. She tenderly lolled her tongue around on Rose's clit, causing her eyes to roll back. Rose grabbed a handful of Krysten's hair and began grinding against her face, Rose's breathing becoming quicker in the process.

Rose eventually lost track of time, the pleasure making the minutes seem like an eternity. Rose's body trembled as Krysten's soft tongue continued to caress her clit and labia. Krysten had amazing skills, almost unbelievable skills.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Rose cried out, creeping closer and closer to the edge. Her body began quivering even more, and her breath became more erratic as she finally hit her climax. Her toes curled, her back arched, her voice cracked. It was truly one of the best orgasms she'd ever experienced.

"That, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen..." Krysten commented as Rose's orgasm was dying down. Krysten crawled onto Rose, mounting her, and deeply kissed her once again. Rose breathlessly kissed her back until Krysten broke the kiss. "Welcome to the crew, babygirl."

To be continued...
Feel free to PM me if you have a request or even if you just want to chat!
"We're all a little tangled, corroded and mangled."

Current Top 10:
Maisie Williams, Taissa Farmiga, Peyton R List, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Saoirse Ronan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Meg Turney

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman, Viri

neon

• Author
Re: Benjamins & Bullets (various celebs)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 02:57:29 PM »
Benjamins & Bullets / The Payment by neon
Story codes: MF, cons, oral, spank
Featured celebs: Kate Mara
Remember: This story is fiction, none of this ever happened! Also, if you're under 18, turn back now!

10:43 PM, 24 hours after the heist. 910 Gardner Avenue, The Lioness Alehouse.

"She's either gonna shoot me and kill me or maim me and make me wish I were dead," Pierce spoke into his cellphone, throwing a cigarette butt on the sidewalk. "But if I don't do this now, she's going to send her goons after me, and I don't want to deal with that shit... Well, I guess I might talk to you later Quentin, if I'm still alive."

Pierce sighed and ended the call. "I don't know why I'm being such a pussy... Just walk up to her and say 'hey, I'm gonna have your money soon.'" He sighed once again, put his phone in his pocket, and entered the bar. The bar was spacious and well-lit, the chairs were comfortable, the hardwood floors were clean and waxed. You almost wouldn't be able to tell it was a bar. Almost.

Pierce slowly walked through the bar, keeping his head low. Some of the regulars at The Lioness were less than fond of him, and he was not looking to fight tonight. Step by step, he approached the bartender until he finally reached the bar.

"Hey Vince... I uh, I need to speak to Miss Mara please."

"Well fuck me sideways, is that you Pierce? You got some big ass balls showing up in here," the balding, middle-aged man with a strong Jersey accent working the bar chuckled. "I thought you and Miss Mara had a deal anyway... I think it was that you wouldn't show your face in here 'til you got the money!"

"About that... I pulled a job Vin, a real good job," Pierce responded, making sure to keep his voice as low as he possibly could. "The money's coming soon, and I just want to let Her Majesty know."

"You know the drill, kid. Up the stairs, empty your pockets for Terry, then he'll let you in... Oh, and Pierce..."

"Yeah Vin?" Pierce questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"Watch the sarcasm, you know Miss Mara don't like that too much."

"My bad, excuse me," Pierce sarcastically replied as he walked away and towards the stairs.

Pierce quickly made his way up the stairs and down a long corridor, finally stopping in front of a door guarded by a tall, muscular man.

"Big T! How are you, bud?" Pierce exclaimed, emptying the contents of his pockets for the man.

The man didn't respond, and instead, simply nodded before opening the door for Pierce.

"Thanks big guy," Pierce placed his valuables back in his pockets, then entered the room. The room was an office of sorts. There was a desk, a couple of big chairs, a phone and a computer on the desk... And of course, sitting in the chair behind the desk, Miss Kate Mara herself. She was a beautiful woman with medium length red hair, pretty brown eyes, really rocks a suit. She was short, certainly much shorter than Pierce, as he towered over her. And her body... Her body was to die for, perky breasts, long legs... Pierce realized he was staring and snapped out of it as she began to speak.

"Pierce fucking Wheeler," she sneered. "Just what in the hell do you think you're doing here?"

"I know what you're thinking... 'I should kill this no-good bastard,' right? Well let me tell you why you shouldn't!"

She leaned in, a quizzical look appearing on her face. "I'm all ears," she laughed, almost condescendingly.

"Your golden boy here helped pull a job," Pierce smirked, the room's light reflecting off of his golden canine tooth. "You can expect that 15 grand to be in your hand sometime soon, Miss Mara."

"Wait, the jewelry store last night... That was you?" Kate's eyes widened, her jaw dropped.

"Damn right, we're cleared that place out. I told you I'd pay you back."

"They said the cops never even had a chance... The fuck happened?"

"Well, Dustin's the best hacker around, and we got this phenomenal driver," Pierce replied, sitting in the chair in front of the desk. "I don't know how she did it, but we got in, and we got out in a flash."

"You guys must be miracle workers or something," Kate replied. "Unbelievable..."

"So uh, Miss Mara..." Pierce spoke up, "since I, y'know, risked my freedom and my life to get the money to pay you back... You think maybe I deserve something in return?"

Kate's eyes shot a glare at him, causing a chill to run down his spine. Sure, he knew he was probably barking up the wrong tree, but he figured it was worth a try.

"And what kind of 'something' are we talking about?" She asked, still maintaining eye contact.

"Maybe a striptease, or like... A blowjob or something." He felt his stomach drop. He actually said it.

"...That's it? A striptease and a blowjob?"

"Well, to be honest, I really didn't expect to get this far..."

"Sure, whatever," she replied, standing up and approaching him. She slowly removed the coat of her suit, then the vest, and then her shoes, shirt, and pants. Before long, she stood in front of Pierce in just a black bra and panties.

"You look beautiful-- no, ethereal, Miss Mara..."

"You should consider yourself lucky," she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor, her breasts now completely uncovered. They were firm, with light pink nipples.

"Oh trust me, I do ma'am. I do."

She dropped to her knees, unbuckled Pierce's belt, and swiftly yanked his jeans and boxers down to his ankles, freeing his hard 8 inch cock.

"Wow, you're massive," Kate gasped. She gradually slid her tongue across the swollen head of his dick, before completely wrapping her lips around it.

"Damn baby," Pierce moaned, resting a hand on the back of her head. "Look up at me."

Kate did as he said, looking up at him and holding eye contact as she thoroughly sucked his cock, circling her tongue over the very tip. He lightly grasped a handful of her hair, and started to guide her head up and down.

"You're so damn good at that..." Pierce couldn't think of any blowjob he'd ever received that was better than the one he was getting at that moment. She continued polishing his cock for a couple more minutes before standing back up.

"I want you to fuck me," she demanded, removing her panties to reveal her bare, dripping twat. Before he could even respond, she mounted him in the chair, and slowly lowered herself onto his length. "Ohhhhh shiiiiit," she groaned through her teeth, her body shuddering.

"Fucking hell, you're tight," he gasped as he slid into her wet pussy. She began to slowly bounce on his cock while digging her nails into the back of his shoulders, causing him to growl in pleasure. He lightly smacked her ass once, twice, thrice. He smacked a little harder, leaving a red hand mark on her fair ass cheek. He used his thumb to gently circle around her clit, her legs and body trembling. As he occasionally spanked her, her bouncing sped up ever so slightly, until the chair began to squeak and the sound of their flesh meeting echoed throughout the room.

She kissed him intensely, biting his lip, as the pair both inched closer to climax. He gave a few thrusts, still playing with her clit, before he shot a massive load inside her. Her orgasm followed, her entire body twitching as she collapsed onto his chest. The pair laid there for a minute, silent and covered in each other's sweat. Suddenly, Kate spoke.

"That was awesome," Kate murmured between heavy breaths.

"Awesome doesn't even begin to describe that," Pierce replied, also catching his breath.

Kate finally stood up, and walked back to her seat. "If you ever wanna do that again, you know where to find me..."

"Oh trust me Kate, I'll be back! I still have to bring you your 15 grand," Pierce said, standing up and pulling his pants back up. He buckled his belt, and slowly made his way to the door. "See you later, gorgeous."

"I'll be ready," she replied, smirking, as Pierce left the room.

Pierce pulled his phone out from his pocket, and called Quentin, while making his way out of the bar. "Q, you are never going to believe what just happened!"

To be continued...

Current Top 10:
Maisie Williams, Taissa Farmiga, Peyton R List, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Saoirse Ronan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Meg Turney

neon

• Author
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 03:02:03 PM »
Benjamins & Bullets / The Irish by neon
Story codes: FF, cons, oral, spank
Featured celebs: Rose Leslie, Sarah Bolger

11:26 PM, 24 hours and 43 minutes after the heist. 5507 Henderson Way, Bridgewater Trailer Park.

"That's insane! Sounds like your meeting with Kate went much better than expected," Quentin chuckled, sitting in the driver's seat of an old sedan, talking on the phone with Pierce. "Well look man, I got some business to take care of real quick. I'll call you back after I'm done, alright? Talk to you again soon." Quentin ended the call and turned to look at Rose, who was sitting in the passenger's seat.

"Ready now?" The beautiful Scottish redhead asked.

"Almost, let's go over this one more time Red... We're going to knock on the trailer's back door, then Sarah will let us in. Once we're inside, I'm going to go talk to Gus. You stay with Sarah, and let her feel you out. Kinda let her get to know you. Oh, and don't carry in any weapons, don't ask too many questions... And under no circumstances should you ever be rude to Sarah. Understand?"

"Got it." Rose nodded.

"Oh, and hey... Let's not mention this around Krysten. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?"

"Right."

"Good, I'm glad we got all that out of the way. Let's go."

The pair exited the car and walked towards the back of the trailer. Rose's heart pounded in her chest, the idea of this all going wrong worried her but she trusted in Quentin. Only time would tell if that was the right decision.

The two stepped onto the trailer's back steps, as Quentin prepared to knock.

"Ready?" He asked Rose a final time, to which she nodded. "Alright, here we go..." Quentin gave the door a few knocks and stood back, waiting for a reply. Soon, the reply would come.

"Who's out there?" A female voice with an Irish accent asked.

"It's Quentin, and I've got a friend with me. Let us in Sarah?"

"Yeah, one second," Sarah responded, followed by the sound of multiple locks being unlocked before the door opened. "Come in, Gus is in the back like always."

Quentin and Rose entered the trailer, closing the door behind them.

"I'm going to go talk to Gus for a couple minutes, you stay here with her Red," Quentin said, walking towards the back room.

Sarah and Rose examined each other closely. Sarah's hair was long, curly, and a dark reddish brown in color. Her eyes were bright blue and quite striking. Sarah smiled at Rose, causing her to smile back.

"And your name is?" Sarah questioned Rose.

"Oh, I'm Rose! Nice to meet you, Sarah."

"A lovely name for a lovely girl! The pleasure is all mine," Sarah took one of Rose's hands and planted a kiss on it. "I absolutely adore your accent!"

"Thank you," Rose giggled softly, looking down at the floor. "I like yours too."

"Now, now... Don't be shy, Rose." Sarah lifted Rose's chin, causing the two to lock eyes. They maintained eye contact for a few seconds before Sarah grabbed Rose's hand. "Come on, let's go talk," Sarah smiled and winked at her, then pulled her into the living room and onto the couch. "So tell me... How long have you known Quentin?"

"A few months, we met through associates and started planning a heist with a few others. You might have heard about the jewelry store that got hit..."

"That was your crew?" Sarah gasped.

"Yep, all us," Rose answered with a sense of pride.

"Impressive! What do you specialize in? Which part of the crew are you?"

"I'm the getaway driver," Rose smiled, leaning back.

"That's badass! We're in need of a getaway driver for something we're planning, Gus will tell you all about it once he and Quentin are done talking. In the meantime though," Sarah said as she placed a hand on Rose's upper thigh, "I have an idea of what we can do to pass the time."

"Here? Now? What if Quentin comes back?"

"Trust me, they're going to be talking business for a little while babe," Sarah replied. "Get on your hands and knees for me."

Rose quickly shifted positions, turning around and presenting her ass to Sarah. Sarah placed a hand on Rose's ass and gave it a light squeeze, and then gave it a single smack.

"Nice ass, those jeans make it look really good," Sarah licked her lips as she fondled Rose's ass a little more. "Pants off."

"Okay ma'am," Rose responded. Slowly, she unbuckled and unzipped her jeans, then pushed them down to her knees.

"Oh yeah," Sarah growled, "that's what I'm talking about." Sarah grabbed Rose's frilly blue panties and pulled them down to her knees, where her jeans were. She gently ran her thumb across Rose's clit, sending a shiver down her spine. "Someone likes that," Sarah teased, beginning to slowly and continuously rub Rose's clit with her thumb.

"Ohhhh shit," Rose gasped, digging her nails into the couch's cushioning. "Just like that, just like that..."

"Good girl..." Sarah flicked her thumb across Rose's clit twice in rapid succession and massaged one of her pale white asscheeks with her other hand, causing her to whine out in pleasure. "You're getting so wet, aren't you?" Sarah giggled, referring to Rose's arousal, which was starting to drip down to her thighs. "I think it's time to get a taste of that..." Sarah ran her tongue along Rose's pink cunt, tasting her wetness.

"Mmm," Rose groaned, arching her back. "Your tongue feels so good..." Sarah started to use both hands to kneed Rose's asscheeks as she continued licking Rose's twat. "Ooh, god..."

"Your moans are so cute," Sarah giggled, giving Rose's ass a few more spanks. She spanked Rose again and again, leaving a bright red hand mark on her ass. She slowly inserted a finger into Rose, before also beginning to lick her clit again. She lolled her tongue around Rose's pussy, gradually inserting another finger into her, and started to pump her fingers in and out steadily.

"I'm getting so close," Rose whined, her legs quivering. Upon hearing this, Sarah began to fuck Rose with her fingers harder and faster. This continued for minutes until Rose felt like she was going to explode. Then, she was finally sent over the edge. "Fuuuuuck," her moans were muffled by the couch cushioning and her juices flowed freely down her legs. Absolute bliss. She collapsed and laid face down on the couch for a minute before Quentin called out to her.

"Hey Red... I'm sorry to interrupt the fun," Quentin spoke, appearing at the entrance to the living room, "but Gus wants to talk to you."

"O-oh, okay," Rose stuttered, her face turning bright red after being caught with Sarah on the sofa. Rose pulled her jeans and panties back up, buckling and zipping them, before she and Sarah both stood up.

"I see you two are getting along well," Quentin laughed as the girls walked over to him. "I'm sure Gus will be happy to know that," he said, walking with the pair towards the back room. He pushed the door open, and the trio entered the room. Inside, Gus was sitting in a reclining chair, waiting for them.

"There she is," Gus exclaimed, his heavy Irish accent filling the room. "This must be Rose! I'm Fergus, but you can call me Gus. I've heard quite a lot about you and your masterful driving!"

"Thanks," Rose smiled, as she and Quentin sat on a small couch across from Gus. "Sarah told me you guys needed a driver for something you've been planning."

"Precisely. There's two lockups I've been keeping a close eye on... One is downtown on Domino Street, the other is near the docks on Tyson. A week ago, I saw someone deliver a truckload of coke to the one on Domino."

"Next week, we're going to try to pick the lock, grab the coke, and sell it to one of our associates who is currently looking to buy it," Sarah mentioned.

"Indeed. We'll split the money four ways, evenly. It's gonna have to be quick, just in case anyone shows up and tries to give us trouble," Gus added. "But if it all goes right, this first lockup alone could be very profitable for us. This sound like something you'd be interested in, or no?"

"Totally. Count me in," Rose replied, nodding. "What about the second lockup?"

"We'll discuss that when we get to it," Gus explained. "We're gonna hit this one first, and worry about the second one later. Sound good?"

"Fine with me," Rose answered. "Next week?"

"Next week," Gus nodded. "I'm glad we've come to an agreement here, Rose! Sarah, see our guests out, will you?"

"Of course, Gus," Sarah smiled, and exited the room with Quentin and Rose following closely behind her. She stopped at the back door, and opened it for them, giving Rose's ass a light smack as they walked out the door. "See ya next week, Red," she winked at Rose, before closing the door.

Quentin and Rose walked back to the car in total silence. The silence persisted until they were both in the car, when Rose spoke up.

"Hey Q... What Krysten doesn't know won't hurt her, right?"

"Absolutely right, Red. She never even has to know about these side jobs, as long as it stays our little secret."

"Of course," Rose said, buckling up.

"Good. Now, we've got some planning to do... Let's get to it."

To be continued...

Current Top 10:

neon

• Author
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 03:10:49 PM »
Benjamins & Bullets / The Street Racer by neon
Story codes: MF, cons, interracial, exh, oral, rimming, spank
Featured celebs: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, with a Rooney Mara cameo

12:51 AM, 74 hours and 8 minutes after the jewelry store heist. 3951 Northeast Washington Boulevard, Manfredi's Auto Shop.

"Another win, another $150k," Mary smiled, she and Rooney sat in front of Mary's heavily modified sports car, admiring the ride in all of its glory. "And no cops to spoil the fun..."

"Cops doing their jobs? In this city? Yeah right," Rooney laughed back. "As a matter of fact, Wheeler and his crew cleaned out the jewelry store on Briar the other night. They said the cops never had a chance."

"Fuck Wheeler, fuck his heists, and fuck your sister... My bad, he already did that last one, didn't he?"

"Oh, you heard about that? How do you even know?" Rooney questioned, cocking her head to the side.

"How do you think I know? Wheeler's mouth is as big as his dick," Mary grumbled, talking about Pierce was a sore spot for her ever since he had ended their relationship a few months before.

"If I recall correctly, you were once a fan of that dick," Rooney teased. "Plus, you really should have known he was trouble from the start."

"Everything was fine until he met that redheaded whore," Mary said, gritting her teeth. "I know she's your sister and all, but I really don't like her at all."

"I know, and I can't really blame you for it. I'd be pissed too if she stole my boyfriend."

"As much as I'm really not over him, they can have each other. He's gonna regret it though. No matter what he says, I know he misses this ass," Mary bragged. Bragging always helped her feel a little better.

"You could always get him back and go for Q... Or Dustin."

"Gross. Dustin's such a fucking creep," Mary grimaced. "I'd never even think about that."

"Quentin's still on the table," Rooney reminded her. "Well unless he's banging the Scottish chick, then maybe he isn't..."

"Who's to say I couldn't fuck them both if I wanted?"

"Perhaps," Rooney shrugged, standing up. "I'll see you later," she waved to Mary before getting in her convertible and driving away. Soon after Rooney left, a pickup truck pulled into the garage. It was Quentin. He was much taller than Mary, had dark skin, and she could obviously tell that he spent a lot of time at the gym.

"Oh hey Mary, I didn't expect to see you here," Quentin beamed, getting out of his car. "Win another race tonight?"

"Hell yeah, you know it! $150k richer because of it too," she smiled back, running her fingers through her hair. "Heard about the heist by the way... Sounds like it worked out perfectly."

"Oh yeah, it worked out just fine. Not a single hitch. You seen Mr. Manfredi around?"

"Not here. He left me and Rooney in charge of the shop tonight. It's his wedding anniversary tonight, you know," Mary replied.

"Damn, that's right. Maybe you can help me though... I've got this job set up, and I need to get this pickup modified. Cold air intake, custom exhaust, the whole nine yards."

"Well I'm about to lock up for the night, so you can just leave it here and Mr. Manfredi will certainly get working on everything you need tomorrow," Mary explained, "I can give you a ride back home if you want, or you can drive." Mary pointed towards her souped-up sports car.

"No way, you'd really let me drive that back home? That's pretty sweet!"

"Sure, I trust you won't flip it or anything," Mary giggled softly, locking the shop's doors. "You ready?"

"Yeah, totally..." Quentin responded, eyes fixated on her ass. Her jeans were so tight, it was a challenge not to stare. He finally snapped out of it, and entered Mary's car before driving it out of the garage. He parked outside, waiting for her as she flipped the lights off and closed up the last garage door.

"Alright, let's go," she sighed, getting into the passenger's seat and buckling up. "So, you wanna tell me about this job? You can trust me."

"My buddy Gus and I have been keeping tabs on these two lockups on opposite sides of town. One is loaded with cash and guns, the other is loaded with coke. We're going for the coke first," Quentin answered.

"I'll assume this doesn't have anything to do with Krysten, Wheeler, or Dustin then?"

"Nope, they aren't involved. You're not going to tell, are you?"

"Of course not! I wouldn't do that to you," Mary replied, reassuringly. "Remember, you can trust me."

"In that case, can I let you in on a little secret?"

"Sure, shoot."

"I think... I think Pierce is the dumbest man alive for calling it quits with you," Quentin confessed as he drove down the brightly lit city streets. "I mean, Kate's beautiful and all but... I don't think he realizes what he let go of, you know?"

"O-oh, that's sweet... Thank you," Mary replied, smiling and looking down at the floorboard.

"Plus, you deserve so much better than that shit. Don't you ever feel like you have to just settle," he added. "You're gorgeous, funny, sweet... You could have any man you wanted."

"You really think so?"

"I know so," he answered, matter-of-factly.

Mary remembered what she and Rooney had talked about earlier. She took a deep breath and decided it was now or never. "Even you?"

"Are you serious? Hell yeah I'd take you out," Quentin laughed in response. "I'd consider myself lucky to even be presented with the opportunity..."

"Here's your opportunity," she responded, her tone now becoming slightly flirty.

"It's a bit late to take you out anywhere hon."

"But it isn't too late to just... Take me," she bit her lip.

"Wait, you're serious? Like, 100% serious?"

"Dead serious. The backseat is pretty comfortable, you know..."

"Give me just one minute," he replied, looking for a secluded place to park, before settling on a dark alley. "We should be fine here baby."

Mary climbed into the backseat, with Quentin following closely behind her. She curled up next to him and unbuckled his pants, as he used his hand to gently palm her ass through her jeans. She groaned at the feeling and slowly began to massage his length through his boxers.

"Oh yeah, that's a good girl," he grunted breathily, his cock beginning to harden. Mary gradually pulled his boxers down, eventually revealing his half hard black cock. Without hesitation, she continued stroking his hardening cock and wrapped her lips around the head. "Daaaaamn Mary..."

She worked the head of his cock with her lips and tongue, while he slipped his hand into her jeans, groping her plump asscheek. He slowly inched his hand into her panties and found that she was beginning to get wet for him. She moaned around his thick, lengthy member as he inserted his middle finger into her wet pussy.

"Oh my god Quentin," she gasped, his completely hard, 8 and a half inch cock falling from her lips. She stroked him even faster with her soft, pale hand. "Don't stop!"

She began to suck his cock again, this time with no hands, as he thrusted his middle finger in and out of her repeatedly, both groaning in pleasure.

"After you're done with that, I want you to sit on my face," he moaned, running his free hand through her shoulder length black hair. She nodded in response, licking the underside of his cock head. Quentin's eyes rolled back, this was hands down the best blowjob he had ever received.

She kept sucking and sucking, taking his length farther into her soft, warm mouth. He bucked his hips gently, pumping his fat cock against her wet tongue as he added his ring finger into her moist cunt. The pair reveled in bringing each other pleasure, it was exactly what they both needed.

"Alright baby, I don't want to cum yet," Quentin spoke, "so I think we should move on to the facesitting."

"Let's do it," Mary replied, sitting up and removing her shirt to reveal her small, perky breasts with light pink nipples. She then pushed her jeans and panties to her ankles, showing off her neatly trimmed bush as Quentin leaned back, before she straddled his face.

He gripped her hips tight, his tongue caressed her clit and explored her folds, eliciting moans and whines from her. His tongue traced around her tight, dripping twat for a minute, until he moved his tongue to her pink asshole. She flinched upon first feeling him rimming her, but began to enjoy it more and more as he occasionally switched between licking her pussy and licking her ass.

"Oh fuck," she exclaimed, beginning to grind her hips. "That's amazing Quentin!" She threw her head back, grinding faster against his face. Her wetness dripped all over his face while he tongued her tight holes. Her legs quivered and her eyes rolled back, she started to grind harder and harder against his tongue.

As Mary continued grinding against his face, Quentin gave both her asscheeks occasional spanks. Mary whimpered in response to this, causing him to smack her ass a little harder each time. Very soon, she found her whole body shuddering as she came hard for him, her cunt gushing as she rode his face throughout her climax.

"Shit, that was awesome," she gasped for air, still coming down from her orgasm. She climbed off of him and leaned back, allowing him to sit back up.

"I want you to ride me," he commanded, wiping her juices off of his face.

"Yes sir," she winked, straddling his hips and lowering herself onto his massive cock, as he gently rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Ooh," she grunted as about half of his length slid into her.

"Tight fit," he groaned as she gradually began to ride him. He leaned down and gently sucked one of her hard, pink nipples while he started to spank her again. Mary's body could hardly process all of the different sensations at once: the cock inside her, her ass being spanked, her clit being played with, and her sensitive nipple being sucked. She loved it.

"Here we go," she moaned quietly, beginning to speed up her bounces, until Quentin was balls deep in her and the sound of their skin clapping together filled the expensive car. Quentin continued suckling her tit and giving her round ass a smack every few bounces, causing her to whimper loudly each time.

Quentin gripped her ass and began thrusting into her, getting closer to cumming as each second passed. Mary tossed her sweat covered hair back, and grabbed his shoulders as she continued bouncing to meet his thrusts. They remained like this for a couple more minutes, until Quentin finally unleashed his load into her. Jet after jet of his warm seed filled her welcoming twat, as the two kissed deeply.

"Oh my god that was so good baby," Mary exclaimed breathlessly, releasing his deflating cock from her freshly fucked pussy, before kissing him again.

"I know, I'm so glad we stopped for that," he replied. "I guess we should get going now, huh?"

"I suppose so," she nodded. "Any chance I could stay with you tonight?"

"I don't see why not..." Quentin answered, as the pair quickly dressed themselves.

"Great... Oh, and by the way, if you need any help with those lockups, you know who you can call."

"I'll keep that in mind," he smiled, climbing back into the driver's seat. "Now let's get out of here."

To be continued...

Current Top 10:

neon

• Author
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 03:16:49 PM »
Benjamins & Bullets / The Camera by neon
Story codes: F, solo, voy
Featured celebs: Emma Roberts, Rooney Mara

1:10 AM, 74 hours and 27 minutes after the jewelry store heist. 771 Turner Road, Philips Quality Apartments.

“Look, all I’m saying is that maybe if you used your degree for something other than crime, we could get out of this shitty apartment,” the cute, slim blonde complained.

Here it was again, this conversation. One it felt like she and Dustin had every night, almost. They were both tired of the apartment, who wouldn’t be? One bedroom, one bathroom, tiny kitchen... Only enough room for a TV, a couch, and Dustin’s PC setup.

“Listen Em, I told you already... The last job was real money. Krys has a legit crew,” Dustin replied, typing away on his desktop. “Plus, I already applied for that analyst job over at LynxTech.”

“Oh, that’s right! So how’s that going?”

“They... they still haven’t replied back... but it doesn’t mean I’ve given up on it,” Dustin explained, still typing. “You know, you could always use that degree in CompSci—”

“I am using it,” Emma placed her hands on her hips, “I’m interning at Helm Security right now, remember?”

“You didn’t let me finish. You could use it to help me. We could create a worm or a trojan...”

“Fucking amazing,” Emma sighed, “back to the crime talk and it’s only been 10 seconds.”

“Fuck it then,” Dustin snapped back, “if you don’t want to help and make some money, why are you even here? A free ride?”

“I’m trying Dustin, I can’t help that all I can do right now is this internship.”

“Yeah, yeah... I know...”

“It’s late... I’m going to bed, we’ll talk about this again later,” Emma yawned, walking away and into the bedroom. Dustin waited until he heard the sound of the door closing, and then turned his attention back to the monitor.

“Let’s see what we got tonight,” he whispered to himself, putting on his headphones. He opened a hidden application on his PC, and entered a password, revealing a large folder of video files. His secret operation had worked without a hitch for another night. If anyone ever found out that he set up a hidden camera in Rooney’s bedroom when she called him over to her house to help with her computer issues, he would certainly be dead. Sure, most nights were pretty plain, he had to admit, but every once in a while, the camera would record something awesome.

“Video 67, from yesterday, let’s see what it’s all about,” he thought to himself, smiling. He double clicked the video, causing it to begin playing. He fast forwarded through an hour of absolute nothingness before Rooney appeared on screen. “Here we go...”

Rooney sat on her bed, slowly undressing. She methodically removed every piece of clothing, until she was left with only a pair of black panties and a pair of black knee high socks. Dustin quickly pulled out his cock, and began slowly jerking it.

“Fuuuuck Rooney,” he moaned quietly, still stroking his semihard cock and watching the video intently. Soon, Rooney was down to just her socks and had begun gently teasing her pussy. She ran her fingers through her neatly trimmed bush, and rubbed light circles around her clit, making her whimper in pleasure. Dustin started beating off harder as, in the video, Rooney inserted her index and middle fingers into her needy cunt. “Yeah, fuck your fingers for me, Rooney...”

Rooney gripped her small, firm breast and continued to thrust her fingers in and out of herself, moaning all the while. Dustin practically fucked his hand, he’d never seen anything as hot as this before. Rooney was in total bliss, as was Dustin. Dustin could only wonder how wet, tight, and velvety Rooney’s pussy was.

Soon, Rooney’s body tensed up and trembled, and she let out a massive moan, which soon turned into a shriek as her climax overcame her. Dustin’s jaw dropped at the sight of Rooney cumming. He gave his cock a few hard pumps before he, too, came. Dustin sat back in ecstasy and relaxed for a minute, before closing the video, and getting up to clean himself up.

As Dustin cleaned up, his phone buzzed. A text. But who could it be from? Dustin finished washing up and picked his phone up. Pierce, just Pierce.

“We need to talk,” the text read.

“Ok, about what?” Dustin texted back.

“Mary. Rooney texted me. Sounds like she’s getting back in the game.”

“And?” Dustin replied, ready for the whole story. He hated texting Pierce, Pierce was always so vague while texting.

Dustin sat and waited for a reply. Five minutes later, he finally got it. “It might involve Q. Maybe Red too.”

“Oh shit, that’s big. Should someone tell Krys?” Dustin sent back. After all, it was Krysten’s crew and she would have a right to know before anyone else, right?

“Abso-fucking-lutely not. You just keep doing what you do. If it turns out to be true, and it becomes a problem, I’ll tell her. Got it?”

“Got it,” Dustin replied before putting his phone back down.

He laid back on the couch, thinking. What if it was all a lie? What if everyone was working together, but were also secretly working against each other at the same time? Dustin felt uneasy, he was no longer sure who he could actually trust. Perhaps the crew wasn’t such a sure thing after all...

To be continued...

Current Top 10:

neon

• Author
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 03:23:04 PM »
Benjamins & Bullets / The Tease by neon
Story codes: F, solo, exh
Featured celebs: Krysten Ritter, Kristen Stewart, Rose Leslie, Emma Roberts

9:33 AM, 82 hours and 50 minutes after the jewelry store heist. 441 Southwest Avenue, Lots of Lattes Coffeehouse.

"I'm going to have something special for you soon too, Kris," Krysten said, convincingly. "Believe me, it's gonna be awesome."

"You said that last time too, remember? When you had your boys hit that bank in Albuquerque?" Kristen quietly replied, brushing her short, blonde hair out of her face with her hand. She had heard this one before, but she never wrote Krysten off completely. They were once lovers, after all.

"I know, I only got half of what I was supposed to get. But Kris, I have a legit crew now. I trust these people. They have reputations."

"Reputations, huh?" Kristen raised an eyebrow.

"Just trust me," Krysten reassured. "We might not be a thing anymore, but it doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and lie to you. I got you."

"Alright, whatever you say, K. But I'm holding you to it," Kristen replied. "By the way, heard it through the grapevine. The redheaded chick?"

"Just friends," Krysten answered quickly, shooting the topic down. "Right now, I'm committed to one thing. Money."

"Well you better be committed to making sure I get mine," Kristen laughed. "Anyways, my break's over. I gotta get back behind the counter. Talk later?"

"You know it," Krysten smiled, grabbing her coffee before standing up from the table. "Remember Kris: I got you."

"And you remember: I'm still holding you to it," Kristen reminded her one last time. "See ya later."

"Damn Kris, have a little faith in me," Krysten murmured to herself as she exited the coffee shop. She took a long sip of her coffee before pulling out her phone. She opened her messages and began to send one to Rose.

"Where are you?" Krysten texted. She waited and waited. No response. She waited a little longer, still no response. "Damn, where could she be?" Krysten asked herself.

--------------------------

"So... You haven't heard anything kinda weird or off from anyone else in the crew?" Dustin questioned. If anyone would tell the truth, he thought, it would probably be Rose.

"No, not unless you mean the way Pierce sometimes refers to himself in third person sometimes." Rose laughed. The Scottish redhead had a good poker face when she absolutely needed it. "I actually haven't even talked to anyone in the crew during the past few days." Another lie, but it wasn't showing.

"Oh, good. Pierce texted me some stuff and it made me a little uneasy," Dustin explained. "I don't know whether to take him seriously or not sometimes."

"He's a bullshitter. Haven't even known him that long and I know that."

"Well yeah, but you can never be too sure you know?" Dustin added.

Suddenly, from behind the couch where Dustin sat, Dustin's roommate Emma caught Rose's eye. Rose watched Emma intently as she walked past, eyeing her up and down. Her shorts showcased her long, pale legs and Rose couldn't help but stare. She eyed Emma up until Emma turned around, barely catching Rose looking. Emma smirked, she knew just what she would do.

"Did you hear me?" Dustin asked, snapping Rose out of her lustful trance.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I just really think you're a bit paranoid, you know?" Rose answered back, watching as Emma walked back behind the couch and stopped. She gave Rose a wink, and slowly lifted her crop top to reveal her small breasts. She slowly ran a hand over her breasts, before pinching one of her light pink nipples between her fingers. She gave Rose another wink, and quickly dropped the crop top back down, walking away.

"Hey, Rose!" Dustin exclaimed, causing Rose to snap out of it again. "Damn, you can't even pay attention today Red!"

"I'm sorry, didn't sleep much last night," Rose feigned a yawn. Emma quickly appeared behind the couch again, while Dustin continued on. Emma pointed down at Dustin and rolled her eyes. Rose stifled a giggle and watched as Emma spun around, sliding her shorts off and flashing Rose her ass. With no hesitation, she yanked her shorts back up, and walked away again. Rose usually hated being teased, but she was loving it this time.

"So yeah, I'm just saying we should keep our eyes on Pierce and Quentin," Dustin said. Rose attempted to focus on the conversation until Emma popped up behind the couch again, this time without her shorts. She nonchalantly ran a hand down her toned stomach and slipped it into her panties, slowly rubbing her pussy. Rose couldn't believe what was happening, but she certainly wasn't complaining. She watched Emma quietly masturbate behind Dustin for what felt like forever.

Rose quickly snapped out of it once again, not wanting Dustin to realize what was going on. Rose tried to listen to what Dustin had to say, but occasionally slipped and focused on Emma in the background instead. She only hoped Dustin wouldn't catch on. Suddenly, Emma pulled her hand from her panties and began sucking her juices off of her fingers. That was the final nail in the coffin, Rose was dripping. Emma smirked at her, before waving and walking away.

"So just watch out alright?" Dustin pleaded.

"I'll be fine, you just take it easy," Rose responded, reassuringly. "It's been good, but I have gotta go. Get the door for me?"

"Sure, Red."

"And look, I'll be sure to let you know if I hear anything that doesn't sound right, okay?" Rose smiled, walking out the door.

"Sounds good to me," Dustin nodded.

"And uh, hey... You think you could slip me your roomie's number?"

"Yeah, I'll text it to you. See you later, Red."

Dustin closed the door as Rose made her way towards her car. She pulled out her phone as she got in the driver's seat, and noticed an unread text, from Krys.

"Where are you?" The text read.

"Damn I'm sorry, Dustin called me over and I was kinda busy over there."

A minute later, Krysten replied. "Meet me at the docks in an hour or two, let's talk about something."

"Sounds good, I'll be there," Rose texted back, before closing her phone. She felt a little nervous, not knowing what Krysten wanted to talk about. What if she knew about the plan? About Quentin, and the Irish? Rose took a deep breath and composed herself. She would hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

"Ding!" Another text. This time, however, it was from Dustin. Rose opened the text swiftly to find Emma's number. Bingo.

"Thanks D, you are the fucking man," she replied, with a big smile on her face.

Quentin's words echoed in her mind as she closed her phone. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?"

"Right," she whispered to herself, starting her car and pulling out of the parking lot.

To be continued...

Current Top 10:

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 03:33:27 PM »
I loved these stories so much. They have organized crime elements to them. Kate Mara is one of my favorites and seeing her in a role like this as a gangster broad is a real treat. Thank you for posting them on here! It's a joy getting to read them again!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: neon

Starman

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 05:21:10 PM »
These are some amazing stories. Makes me want to load up GTA 3 or Vice City and play them. You have a great way with writing crime themes, I enjoyed every bit of these chapters.

neon

• Author
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 08:43:22 PM »
Benjamins & Bullets / The Feds & The Coke by neon
Story codes: FF, cons, oral
Featured celebs: Brie Larson, Krysten Ritter, Rose Leslie

10:17 AM, 83 hours and 34 minutes after the jewelry store heist. 6710 Blackstone Street, Wheeler residence.

Pierce laid on his couch, absent-mindedly watching his TV. Three hours of sleep was all he had been able to muster throughout the whole night. The rumors swirling around about the crew were the only thing he could think about. If Mary was getting back into the heist game, she had to have an ulterior motive. Mary hated pulling heists. After just one job where she worked as a getaway driver, she dropped out, opting to start street racing instead. To be fair, the pay was better and the risk was relatively the same.

"I just don't see why she would do that," Pierce thought. "I don't see why Quentin would do that..." His thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a knock on his door. Pierce yawned and got up from the couch, stumbling towards the door like a zombie from a classic horror film. "Who is it?"

"Larson," a feminine voice said from the other side.

"Goddammit. What do you want?"

"Don't make me say the thing. Open the door."

"I'm not going to make you say it, I just genuinely want to know why you're here. Tell me and I'll open the door."

"That's it," Larson sighed. "FBI, OPEN UP!" Her voice turning loud and aggressive, and even a little bit sexy, Pierce thought. Special Agent Brie Larson, one of the FBI's best and one of the sexiest, as well. She had shoulder length blonde hair and dark brown eyes, her breasts were on the smaller side but were quite perky. Pierce liked that. Her legs were a mile long and milky white. Pierce also liked that. Perhaps in another world they'd be perfect for each other. Perhaps.

"Fucking chill," Pierce exclaimed, swiftly unlocking the door and swinging it open.

"Don't talk back to me," Brie asserted herself. "Don't forget who's been helping you keep your ass out."

"Mara," Pierce interjected. After all, it was Kate's money keeping the feds off his back. "I haven't seen you paying off your superiors, keeping them at bay for me."

"Excuse me? If it wasn't for me, they would have already locked your ass up and threw away the key, Wheeler. You're lucky they assigned me to your case, you know. Had it been Agent Fonseca, you'd already be in prison."

"Probably right," Pierce said, "Fonseca is fine as fuck, though."

"And she is a stone cold bitch," Brie added. "Now listen, we need to talk. I know what you did. The jewelry store."

As Pierce carefully began backing away from her, she speedily pulled her pistol from her holster.

"Dont," she warned. Pierce stopped, raising his hands. "I'm not here to arrest you... Yet." Pierce lowered his hands. "Nope, I'm here to talk about my cut."

"Your cut?" Pierce raised his eyebrows.

"You heard me," Brie answered, nodding. "You think I'm going to keep you out for nothing? Where's the money?"

"I don't have it yet," Pierce explained, "how much are you looking for anyways?"

"10 thousand," Brie replied. First, 15K to Kate and now 10K to Larson. Pierce could already see his money pile shrinking.

"Fine, 10 thousand it is," Pierce agreed. Brie extended her hand, prompting him to cautiously shake it.

"It's a deal then," Brie smirked. Her cockiness was a major turn on to him, no matter how disgruntled he was about the $10,000. "Oh yeah, I just remembered," Brie mentioned, "I wiretapped your phone the other night."

"What'd you hear?"

"Not a whole lot, just something about you and Kate..."

"Oh yeah?" Pierce grinned, thinking back to his tryst with Kate.

"I know more than you and my superiors think. The 15 thousand you owe her, the little dalliance between you two. Adorable, really."

"Where are you going with this?"

"Nowhere... But if you insist on keeping Miss Mara company, I would watch my back," Brie suggested. "You probably think you know it all, but let me tell you honey... You don't know how damn deep that rabbit hole goes. Watch yourself."

"Don't you worry, I'll look out for me and my people," he responded, "but you know I can't just stop. I'm addicted to the thrill, the risk."

"Just don't let it get you killed. You're my payday, Wheeler."

"Yeah, yeah..." Pierce rolled his eyes.

"I gotta go, but I'm going to be keeping an eye on you," Brie warned as she walked out the door. "And don't forget my money."

"I won't forget, I swear," Pierce said one last time, before closing the door. "Fucking FBI, always on my back," he huffed. It wasn't the first time and wouldn't be the last, Pierce was certain of that.

10 minutes later, at the docks.

Rose pulled around to where Krysten's car was sitting, with Krysten leaning against the driver side door. Rose hurriedly exited her car and walked up to Krysten.

"Hey Krys, what did you want to talk about?" Rose questioned.

"I'm looking for quick work," Krysten replied. "I got a few debts to pay off, and I don't want to spend that much of my cut from the jewelry store on debts."

"So what did you have in mind?"

"Well," Krysten began, "I know of a lockup downtown... And there's guaranteed to be a fuckton of coke in that lockup. I want to slip in, grab a few kilos, and run for the hills. There'll be some money in there for you too. No one will ever even know. All you have to do is drive me over there and be the lookout."

"Wait... The lockup isn't on Domino, is it?"

"Yes ma'am, Domino Street," Krysten responded, lighting a cigarette. Rose pondered over the thought for a minute before answering. Perhaps it wouldn't be an issue if only a few kilos were missing when she and Quentin hit the lockup with the Irish.

"Fuck it, I'm game," Rose responded, accepting the offer.

"Sweet, I'll text you the details and we'll meet back up later tonight," Krysten replied, taking a long drag off of her cigarette.

"Sounds good," Rose said as the pair got back into their respective rides before leaving.

12 hours later.

"Ding!" Rose's phone went off. It was Krysten with the details.

"Meet me at my place. We're heading to 630 Domino Street," the text read.

"K, be there soon," Rose responded. She started her car and zoomed off in the direction of Krysten's house. About five minutes later, she arrived to find Krysten waiting for her on the porch, a pair of bolt cutters in hand. She was dressed for the job, all black with a black beanie and black gloves.

"You know the place," Krysten said, getting into Rose's car. "Drive carefully, don't draw any unnecessary attention. I'll keep an eye on our surroundings."

"Gotcha," Rose nodded. She drove at a steady pace towards Domino Street, with Krysten consistently looking back and to the sides. About five more minutes, they arrived. Rose pulled into a secluded spot in the alleyway with a perfect view of the lockup from behind, and the road from the front.

"I don't think anyone saw us or followed us here," Krysten sighed, relieved. "I'm going to go cut the lock and get the coke. Honk if someone shows up." She then hopped out of the car with the bolt cutters, and approached the lockup slowly. "Cheap lock," she mumbled as she inspected the lock, "shouldn't take much to get it off."

Rose watched the road in front of her attentively as Krysten attempted to cut the lock. The last job before the jewelry store heist was very much like this, but instead of coke, the unit was filled with televisions and computers. Oh yes, that job. The job that almost got Rose locked up, the job she barely escaped with her freedom. The very thought that this job could turn out like that one caused mounting pressure and anxiety.

"Chill, chill," Rose stopped herself just shy of a meltdown. "It's gonna be alright, just gotta wait for Krysten..."

"...And there we go," Krysten cheered, wiping a single droplet of sweat from her forehead as the broken lock fell to the ground. "Took a lot of strength, but it's finally done." Slowly but surely, Krysten pulled the unlocked door up. She was right, the unit was absolutely stacked with cocaine. "Ho. Ly. Shit."

Rose was still unsettled by the possibility of someone showing up. Anyone. What would happen if Quentin showed up, or the Irish, or even worse, the owner of the lockup? She concentrated on the road as much as she could with the nagging worry still in the back of her mind. All she wanted was for Krysten to hurry, so the pair could quickly hit the road.

Suddenly, one of the back doors flung open. Rose swiftly turned her head to see Krysten, cradling multiple bricks of cocaine in her arms like an infant.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go grab a couple more," Krysten said, throwing the bricks into the backseat before running back into the unit. Seconds later, she exited again with roughly the same amount of bricks, throwing them in the backseat as well. Krysten closed the back door and pulled the lockup's door down, before running back to the car, as fast as lightning. She sprung into the passenger seat and buckled up. "GO!"

"HOLD ON," Rose exclaimed, flooring the gas. The car's tires squealed as the duo peeled out of the alley.

"WE FUCKING DID IT BABY," Krysten screeched triumphantly. "Everyone is gonna get their money, I'll keep mine, you'll get yours... Fuck! Yes!"

"How much did you take?"

"A lot, Red. A lot. What you see in the back? That's probably not even 5% of what was in that lockup."

"We did fantastic, YOU did fantastic," Rose smiled as she whipped around a corner.

"Damn right. You just wait til we get back to my place," Krysten whispered into Rose's ear. "I'm going to make you cum. Hard."

A small smirk formed on Rose's face. The night, and the job, hadn't turned out so bad after all. Rose started to feel a little more secure, being only blocks from Krysten's place. She eased off of the gas pedal, driving at a more ordinary pace, until she reached Krysten's driveway.

"Good work, Red," Krysten patted Rose's back and unbuckled her seatbelt, before turning her attention to the cocaine haul in the backseat. "Mind helping me get the stuff in?" Rose nodded in response. The pair exited the car and began moving the bricks into Krysten's home, sitting them on the kitchen table.

As soon as the pair had brought every brick inside, Krysten dragged Rose to the couch. They both rapidly undressed each other while kissing and occasionally copping a feel. Now THIS was a celebration.

"Ahhh," Rose gasped as Krysten gently nipped at her neck. "Just like that, Krys." Out of nowhere, Krysten pinned Rose down. Rose breathed heavily as Krysten kissed down Rose's neck, to her breasts, her stomach, and finally ending by giving her clit a fast lick. Rose shuddered at the feeling.

"Feeling good baby?" Krysten teased, trailing her thumb over Rose's clit slowly. So slowly that it was almost agonizing.

"F-Fuuuuu..." Rose moaned out, unable to even complete her words. Her moans only got louder as Krysten's tongue returned to her clit. Slowly, her tongue gently prodded and flicked at Rose's clit. Rose's pale, toned body promptly reacted to the sensations. Krysten looked up at Rose as she tongued her moist pussy. Rose whimpered as their eyes met, her face as red as a beet. "Keep going, please," Rose pleaded, and Krysten obliged, the pair still maintaining eye contact.

"You really do taste amazing," Krysten said, briefly stopping before going back down for more. Rose's arousal leaked out of her and onto Krysten's chin. Krysten loved it.

"And your skills are amazing," Rose groaned as she began practically humping Krysten's face. Krysten struggled to keep up with Rose's energetic movements, but still managed to suck and lick her clit while even sliding a couple fingers into her dripping cunt. She continued eating Rose out and fingering her until Rose's body started to seize up and tremble. She was cumming. Krysten gently rubbed Rose's clit as she rode her orgasm out, her hips bucking and her legs moving erratically. "You didn't lie," Rose murmured, barely audible, as her climax died down. "I came really hard..."

"And it was fucking sexy," Krysten growled lustfully. "You're such a good girl," she whispered, causing Rose's face to become slightly redder than it already was. Krysten pulled Rose in close, and the two began cuddling as they drifted off to sleep.

A couple hours later...

Rose laid on the couch, fast asleep, as Krysten sat at the kitchen table, examining the bricks of cocaine. Upon closer inspection, she noticed the bricks had been stamped. Stamped in the shape of a crown. Krysten's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She pulled her phone from her pocket and quickly dialed a number.

"Hey T, what the fuck? You left out some details about that coke," Krysten quietly fumed over the phone.

"I did?" The female on the other end asked. "What about it?"

"It's stamped with a fucking crown, T. Do you know what that means?"

"That it's some good shit?" 'T' laughed.

"Yeah, it is," Krysten replied. "It's also Kate Mara's."

To be continued...

Current Top 10:

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Blocboy VC

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 07:23:17 AM »
Wonderful new chapter, I love the addition of Brie, she definitely needs more stories.

Gave you 5 stars!  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 11:38:40 AM »
Wow!!! So glad to see you still writing this series. I remember reading it some time ago and was really impressed with it.

There aren't many authors writing themes like this with celebrities, so it's really refreshing and a unique spin.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA