Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Drug Trials: Chapter 7: Vacation  (Read 2953 times)

Grobnar

Drug Trials: Chapter 7: Vacation
« on: May 04, 2019, 09:49:35 PM »
Megan strolled along the beach. The waves gently crashed the shore nearly reaching her sandled feet. She was here to relax and certainly looked the part. A black bikini top barely contained her assets; Megan's thick nipples were prominent through the thin material. She was wearing a matching bottom, but it wasn't seen. Instead a blue sarong was wrapped around her waist.

The sun was coming up behind her as she turned off the beach and picked her way up to her rented villa.

"Have a good walk?" Jade asked as soon as Megan came in, a gentle sea breeze entering with her.

Megan nodded. "It's so peaceful here. I just want to sit down and take a load off."

"Isn't that what you're here for Ms. Fox?"

"Please Jade. Megan. You only have to call me that in meetings. Besides we're on vacation. Not just me."

"Okay." Jade sighed, trying to relax. "I still don't know why you took me and not Lindsay."

Megan was silent for a while before answering. "To say thank you."

"What?"

Megan went to the kitchen and came back with a pitcher of lemonade. She poured herself a glass and one for Jade before sitting on the couch. "Jade, do you know why I hired you?"

"No." Jade admitted.

"When I started Foxy Productions and put out the posting for a personal assistant I received 437 resumes." Megan sipped at her drink. "I read every single one."

"Wow...but what's that have to do with this?"

"I'm getting there. A lot of the resumes were good, very good. A lot of them were bad, and filled with the sort of bullshit you'd expect from Hollywood. Yours was interesting to say the least. Prior job experience being a waitress. Getting fired from there for punching out a customer. Very interesting. It did tell me a lot about you. What also spoke a lot about you is when I visited the place and talked to the manager. I thought you punched out a customer of yours. Rather you knocked out a drunk man harassing another waitress. Quite admirable if you ask me. Anyway, I wanted to know more about you, so I visited your family."

"You visited my family?!" Jade exclaimed.

"I did." Megan confirmed. "I'm sorry if that upsets you, but I was curious. You have so much love for them, especially your adorable little sister Gloria. You gave up your college path for them, and I knew you were perfect."

It was unspoken why Jade didn't go to college. Yet, both parties were quite aware. "Jade, I took a chance on you because you seemed the perfect fit. You didn't have a degree or the experience, but you had the drive to succeed. You applied for the job while having no qualifications whatsoever, taking a huge risk. And you would stand up to assholes, including me if necessary. That's why I'm thanking you."

Jade sat in silence for several moments, processing all Megan said.. "You knew?"

"I didn't. Not at first." Megan leaned back in the couch; her eyes were closed and she was processing everything. "I knew for sometime that something was happening to me, as did you. You didn't say anything but you knew it, recognized it when I did not. More importantly, you acted on it when I did not. After Scott came by and gave me the new Curvoma, things started falling into place. I knew it wasn't Lindsay; Avril and I rarely see each other. I figured out that someone told Scott something was happening."

Megan opened her eyes again and looked over at her assistant. No, that wasn't right; her friend. "You saved my life, thank you."

Jade sniffed and rubbed at her nose; her sinuses threatening to unleash a torrent on the same magnitude of her watery eyes. "Excuse me, I need a moment."

Jade up and left, leaving Megan sitting alone. Well, that went as well as expected.

Several minutes went by and Jade returned. She came up behind Megan and wrapped her arms around her. "Thank you."

It was Megan's turn to be confused. "For?"

"Taking a chance on me." Her hands drifted lower along Megan's body.

"No problem, it's just my gut told me too."

"Mmm." Jade purred into Megan's ear. "Let me show you how much I appreciate that."

Author's note: As promised I'm breaking this into two versions: There is the large version, and the small version. For the Large, nearly hyper version: Search SSL1. For small: SSS1. For reading both, just keeping going! Thanks!

SSL1:

Jade licked at Megan's ear as her hands slid down to her waist. She gently pulled and the sarong popped free from her body. Jade pulled aside the sarong revealing her overburdened bikini bottoms. The custom made clothing struggled to hold in her Curvoma produced asset. Jade reached deep inside the large pouch and freed Megan's member.

Both of Jade's hands wrapped around the meaty cock, slowly coaxing it to life. She could feel the blood surge into it as Megan grunted. "You're so big now. You've been growing haven't you?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm." Megan agreed, her lips puckered in a perpetual moan.

"It looks longer than my arm." Jade asked. "How big now?"

Megan didn't usually care about such things...publicly. "22 inches?"

"Mmm...a wonderful size." Jade dropped the cock, letting it harden on its own accord. Instead her hands went north to Megan's colossal bust. "Just like these. Double G now? H?"

"Mmmm." Megan purred.

"We'll have to measure you." Jade purred in return. She massaged Megan's colossal tits. Each one bigger than her head, capped with succulent suckable nipples. Her fingers wrapped around said nipples, slipping around the bikini top. Megan moaned as those mocha fingers squeezed and pulled at her long nipples. The sensitivity was just amazing. With a singular pull the rest of the top came free, leaving Megan's tits hanging off her chest.

Jade came down over Megan's head, her own large C-cups dangling on either side of Megan's black hair. Already Megan's member was nearly over her head, a small trickle of precum drizzling from the tip. Megan let out a soft cry as Jade starting lapping at the stream.

"Mmm, tasty too." Jade said as she continued to suck on the oversized member. Not to be outdone; her hands, still playing with the monstrous boobs, brought them forward until they wrapped around Megan's cock.

The pleasure was nearly unbearable as her own soft boobs stroked up and down on her thick member. The dribble of pre was now a stream as her arousal increased. The liquid poured down her cock until hitting in chest. There it lubed up her cleavage until it shined.

"You like that don't you?" Jade whispered in her ear. "Never thought you'd be able to do this huh?"

Megan managed to squeak out an affirmative.

"Fuck your own cock with your tits. Mmm...looks soo good...why don't you try it yourself." Jade dropped her hands and let Megan continued. Her hands leapt to her chest and she continued the onslaught. Jade egged her own as she came around the couch. "How's that feel? Good? Those big luscious melons wrapped around your fat cock. I bet your leaking down south too."

The mulato woman pushed aside those overburdened bikini bottoms and probed Megan's sex. As expected, she was dripping wet. "As I thought. You're completely soaked."

Jade pulled her slick hand back and licked it clean. "You need to try this...you taste so good."

Megan greedily sucked down her honey as Jade offered it up. It was sweet, and made her all that much more horny. Jade was still in control of the situation. "Why don't I take over here. Just keep playing with those tits of yours."

Jade pulled the member away from Megan and started attacking it. Both hands worked the pole until it was slick with juices. At the same time, she licked and sucked on the oversized head; her jaw spreading unnaturally wide to accommodate it in her mouth. Megan cooed in delight as she kept kneading her tits.

"I'm not sure I can get this monster in me." Jade finally said, slightly disappointed.

"We can go slow." Megan responded, unwilling to disappoint one of her lovers. The pair switched spots, Jade pulling off her remaining clothes as Megan waited patiently. One hand was kept constantly moving on her cock; unwilling to stop the pleasure that creeped into her brain. Jade, now nude, leaned over the couch so her ass was pointed right at her boss.

"Be gentle." It took all of Megan's willpower to be gentle. Unlike Lindsay, Jade appreciated a tender fuck. As such, she couldn't slam home 22 inches of girlcock and expect a positive outcome. Yet, that pink pussy was calling out to her. Megan carefully guided her cock forward until just the tip was spreading out the lips.

Jade cried out in surprise as Megan pushed forward. She had to spread her legs to accommodate the massive size of Megan as the head began to drill inside her sex. The futanari almost stopped then and there until Jade spoke up.

"I can do it, just go slow." Jade panted out. "God I nearly came already."

That was true. A flood of Jade's juices poured out around Megan's cock, leaking onto the carpet below. Megan waited until Jade's breathing returned to something almost normal and started forward again. Her lover panted and grunted as she willed herself to relax. Inches of the thick member pushed inside, forming her sex into a glove of pleasure. Slowly, Megan started to rock back and forth, her hands firmly on Jade's firm ass as she went. It didn't matter that nearly 14...now 13 inches of dick were still outside, the pleasure was exquisite. It was Megan's turn for dirty talk.

"Oh, god you're so tight. Never had anything like this before have you? Have you?!" She punctuated that last part with a hard thrust. "We'll have to train you. 22 inches of dick all side inside you. Can't you imagine that?"

Jade could imagine that. It would practically be at her throat. That thought excited her further. 22 inches of Megan's meat buried deep inside her snatch. She'd be a cock sock for the biggest cock around. Her body convulsed as she came.

Megan felt the pussy clamp down on her member. That was the sign she needed. "Oh it does turn you on doesn't it? The thought of a huge cock buried deep inside you, bulging out your skin as we fucked. Not to mention the cum. Liters would pour into you, filling you up!"

Her partner screamed again as another orgasm overtook her. Nearly 14 inches of cock was buried inside her now. Their gentle fucking taking on a more frantic pace as more and more dick slipped inside. Megan felt a familiar tingle down below. "I'm gonna cum soon, I want you to feel it. Feel that jizz I'm about to paint you with."

Megan let loose a particularly hard thrust and let go. Her cock bulged and bulked in size as it fired its' cargo. Jets of sperm shot out of her cock as her brain was transported to a higher plain as her body jolted in pleasure. Jade's belly swelled as what seemed like gallons of spunk filled up her sex; Megan's cock acted like a plug, preventing any cum from seeping out while it added more to the mix.

Jade rolled through the biggest orgasm she ever had. Every synapsis fired as her mind fought pleasure for control over her body. Drool practically dripped from her mouth as her head rolled back so she was staring at the ceiling. Megan stopped cumming when Jade's belly bulged out. The pair panted as they each came down from their orgasm.

SSS1:

Jade licked at Megan's ear as her hands slid down to her waist. She gently pulled and the sarong popped free from her body. Jade pulled aside the sarong revealing her full bikini bottoms. The clothing struggled to hold in her Curvoma produced asset, yet it was managing, for now. Jade reached inside and freed Megan's member.

Both of Jade's hands wrapped around the meaty cock, slowly coaxing it to life. She could feel the blood surge into it as Megan grunted. "You're a little smaller now. You've shrinking haven't you?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm." Megan agreed, her lips puckered in a perpetual moan. The thought of her member wasting away did trouble Megan on some level, but Jade was quick to put her at ease.

"I like it." Jade purred. "It's so much more manageable now. How big is it?"

"12...12 inches..." Megan stuttered out.

"Mmm...a solid foot of girl cock. Have you tried it yet?" Jade pumped the thick cock achingly slow. It was driving the dickgirl wild.

"A little." Megan recalled how she fucked Lindsay when she switched pills, and how her exploration sessions took on a new tone as her member went to a more reasonable size.

"Good, now I get a turn." Jade walked around the side of the couch and went down on her knees before Megan. Her hands reattached themselves to the member and she started pumping again. Her mouth came forward and she started licking.

Megan leaned back in the couch as Jade went at it; a soft moan escaping her lips as Jade's tongue lapped at her cock. Already the flow of juices were starting. Jade's tempo increased, no longer concerned on lightly pleasuring her boss, she was now earnestly blowing her.

Her head went up and down Megan's cock as her hands shifted down and started to massage her balls. Each bloated testicle was the size of plum and vibrated in her hands as she pulled and kneaded them.

Megan death gripped the sofa, staving off her orgasm that she knew was coming. Jade was getting too talented, or she just haven't had a good blowjob in so long that her cock ached for release. "Jade...Jade...I'm gonna cum!"

Megan screeched as her partner squeezed down on her cock. "What the hell was that for?"

Jade was already up removing her clothing. "You're not cumming until I get a ride."

The mulatto woman now stood before Megan in her nude glory. Once again Megan had to wonder why she wasn't a model; she certainly had the figure for it. Maybe later, if I find another assistant. It was going to be hard to replace her though. Back in the present, Jade sauntered up to the futanari. She slid one long leg over at a time until she was straddling her. Megan's cock stood in between the two; Jade's hand becoming slick with the copious juices leaking from the tip.

"You ready?" Jade arched an eyebrow. Megan was quick to respond by shaking her head affirmatively.

Jade leaned toward and pushed the member back. Megan's 12 inches of cock disappeared as she sank back down. All of easily fit into Jade's sex as the duo let out a collective moan. Megan's smaller size being a perfect fit for Jade's velvety cunt.

For a moment, they just sat together; joined at the crotch as it were. Jade finally started to move; rocking her hips back and forth. She slowly began to pleasure Megan. Up and down she went, her pussy pulling with every stroke. Megan too started to return the gesture. Her hips flexed and she started to meet Jade's motions. The loud slap of flesh hitting flesh erupted when they met, which was now often as pleasure gave way to passion.

It was a heavenly experience for both parties. The noise increased as their pace between more frantic. Jade leaned forward, grabbing the couch back to maintain her balance; her modest chest now dangling before Megan.

Jade cried out as Megan latched onto a tit. Her tongue danced around Jade's nipple while she sucked and massaged the breast. Jade's breathing became more ragged.

"I'm cumming!" She announced, her body convulsed with pleasure as synapses fired along her back. Not to be outdone, Megan felt that familiar tingle in her balls.

"I'm gonna dump my load into you! Is that what you want?" Megan got no response, "Is it?"

"...yes..." It came out as a hiss, barely audible above her cries of pleasure.

"Get ready!" Megan gave one last hard thrust that nearly sent Jade over the couch and let go. Her cock, buried deep in Jade's snatch, unleashed a torrent of pent up spunk. Shot after shot went deep inside the mulatto woman as an orgasmic aftershock overtook her.

Megan was riding high on her orgasm. Her dick might have gotten smaller but the pleasure only intensified. Her head shot back as her back arched. Her tongue may have also rolled out of her mouth as she rode out the orgasmic haze. Yet, she survived. Eventually her dick stopped cumming and finished its' last shot.

Jade slipped off of Megan and saddled up next to her. For several moments the only sound was their ragged breathing.

Both:

Megan and Jade snuggled up in a post coital cuddle. Neither said anything for awhile. After several minutes Jade spoke up, "Who's running the office?"

Avril approached the chair carefully as if it may spring up and attack her. Geez, get a hold of yourself. This isn't the Iron Throne. Yet, she still crossed the distance to the commanding chair with an overabundance of caution. When she got to it, the blonde carefully spun the chair around. Her eyes shut, she turned and put her ass down. Almost immediately she seemed to sink into the chair.

Avril opened her eyes. She was still alive. The blonde looked about her surroundings. "Is Megan's ass really this big?"

Lindsay watched Avril shake about in the chair. "Bigger, it's starting to overflow it."

"Geez. I feel so tiny in this thing."

"Well, get used to it. You're in charge while those 2 are gone."

"Why me?" Avril whined.

"Something about 'Avril being more willing to follow instructions.'" Lindsay stated without malice. The redhead was looking surprisingly professional today. She was in tan slacks a white top and an dark green button up. A tablet was clutched in her hands.

"Great."

"Better get ready 'boss' your first appointment is coming up." Lindsay grinned.

"I still wonder what happened to Curvoma C." Megan pondered. The pair had migrated outside after their love making session. Each taking a lounger, they laid by the pool soaking in the sun.

Jade giggled, stifling a laugh.

"What?" She looked over at the mulatto lady.

"C doesn't exist." Jade failed to contain her laughter.

"What!? It doesn't exist? How'd you figure that out?" Megan felt her voice rise. She started to get upset at the Jade.

"Because the letter C doesn't exist, at least how they're using it." Jade managed to control herself...barely.

"Care to explain that?" Megan sat up in her lounger, suddenly curious.

"Curvoma is named in the Greek alphabet. The letter C doesn't exist. A, B, G, then D."

"The Greek alphabet?"

"Yep. I noticed it when your drug was referred to as alpha and Avril's as beta." Jade confirmed.

Megan rubbed her chin thoughtfully, then a realization hit her. "Hey, how do you know that?"

"I have an associates degree in Greek Studies." Jade nonchalantly acknowledged.

"When did that happen?" Megan was surprised. Floored more like it. Her assistant had never shown the slightest indication of educational interest or aptitude.

"What? I can't know things?"

"No, I just never took you one for school."

"I'm not. I've just been fascinated by ancient Greece since I was a kid." Jade sighed."After you hired me I started taking some classes to finish my degree. You pay well enough I was able to get out of my studio apartment shithole and take night classes."

"Hmm." Megan resumed her position in her chair, lounging and absorbing the suns' rays. "You're full of surprises."

Megan was silent for a moment. "Say, what's the last letter of the Greek alphabet?"

"Omega." Jade said, a smile on her lips.

"That'll never fit." Megan responded pointedly to Jade's suggestion.

"Who said it was for you?" Jade looked at the dark green bikini. "I bet you couldn't even get the bottoms on."

"No bet." Megan and Jade both continued perusing the seaside shops. "What about that one?"

"Ew the floral? No. I'll look like a pillow."

"I don't know any pillows that look like this!" Megan prodded Jade in her stomach.

"Hey, cut that out!" Jade tried ineffectually to slap away Megan's hands.

"Make me." The pair both seemed to enjoy each other's company during this trip. Megan supposed it let them both lower their guard and let their true selves show through.

"Hello Megan." A voice cut through their laughter and stopped Megan cold. No. Not here.

Megan abruptly straightened up and turned to face . "Olivia."

Olivia Wilde stood a few feet from them. She looked most displeased with running into Megan here. The feeling was quite mutual.

"You're looking well." Olivia gave Jade a glance. "I see life is going well for you."

Jade looked between the two, detecting some history between them. This isn't good.

"Yes I'm doing fine. You're looking well too." Megan responded rather coldly.

"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be off." Olivia didn't wait for a reply. Instead she turned and walked off, her small little ass bouncing with every step.

Jade looked at Megan. The futanari clearly wasn't expecting this encounter. "What just happened?"

"My first time...did I ever tell you about my first time." Megan picked her way to a seat by touch; Her eyes were drawn off in the distance as if they were looking into the past.

"I thought Lindsay was..." Jade began before Megan cut her off.

"Sorry, Lindsay weren't my first. Olivia was. Actually Lindsay was #3. Though Lindsay doesn't know that." Megan sighed as the memories replayed in her mind. "When I first starting taking Curvoma my penis grew in. I was freaked out and didn't know what to do."

Jade sat down next to Megan, trying to comfort her.

"I had to attend some gathering or party, I don't remember which. I was so embarrassed about it. I mostly hid off to the side. Then Olivia came. I heard that she went both ways, and it's true. I got a little tipsy and forgot about my...ahh...blessing."

"Seems like it's too big to forget about." Jade joked.

Megan didn't laugh. "A big ol' dick don't just suddenly appear. He was growing. I think I was about 7 or 8 inches at the time."

"Still impressive."

"I know. When it got to that make out stage Olivia felt it. She didn't freak out. Instead she demanded it immediately." Megan sighed. "Sex was awkward to say the least. I was a nervous wreck filled with liquid courage. I was also used to receiving, not giving."

"So how'd it go? The rest of it that is?"

"Disastrous. However it did help give me some confidence that people might be...ummm...accepting."

Jade was surprised. "You? Lacking self confidence?"

"I'm not always as confident as I can be. I still have my doubts and insecurities."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Grow a cock and see what you think about it!" Megan raised her voice unnecessarily, making other patrons turn towards her.

"Sorry. What about Olivia?"

Megan nodded and looked towards the door where Olivia exited. "We see each from time to time. It's awkward. I think neither of us wants to bring it up, but we both still remember it. I know I can't forget it."

Jade looked at Megan then over at the door. "Hmm."

"Can't you do anything?!"

"No. I am only authorized to listen and give a recommendation. All decisions will be made by Megan once she returns from her business trip." Avril resisted the urge to roll her eyes. If she did it any more she'd go blind.

"Where is she!? I will call her." Katherine Heigl exclaimed as she took out her cell phone.

"I cannot give you that information." Avril repeated for the 100th time that day. 99 of those times were to the blonde across the desk.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know it." Avril sighed. Actually, Avril did know it, but she knew better than give that information out. She knew Katherine was a bitch, but she didn't know it was this bad.

Katherine stood up and leaned over the desk. She was much taller than Avril and clearly trying to intimidate her. "Well find it! Or I'll..."

"Or you'll what?" Avril stood up from her chair and copied Katherine's move. Unlike Katherine however, Avril's biceps bulged out of her outfit; leaving no doubt who would be the victor if this came to a brawl.

"...I'll find a way." the taller blonde responded, clearly intimidated. "I'll let you know that I know Leslie Mann. I don't like her but I know her."

Avril walked around the desk, her arms crossed in front of chest making her muscles bulge and her tits even larger. She roughly grabbed Katherine by the arm. "That's good. Have Leslie call Megan, Megan will call me, and we'll work something out."

Avril lead her to the door. "Until then...vamoose."

The blonde gave Katherine a shove and she stumbled out the door. "Ms. Lohan, please escort Ms. Hiegl out then come see me."

Lindsay nodded and retrieved the actress. "Come on Kathy, you've had a busy day..."

"It's Katherine!"

Avril watched the pair retreat and sighed. How does Megan put up with all this? Especially that one? "Who the fuck cares about Leslie Mann?"

"So you've actually refused to fuck one of your clients."

"I actually don't fuck many of them, but this one is a special case." Megan responded. After their seaside encounter the pair had retreated back to the safety of the villa. "Any ideas?"

Jade rubbed her chin thoughtfully and ran through Megan's client list. "A bitch?"

"A big one." Megan sipped at her wine.

"Jennifer Love Hewitt?"

"Nope."

"Jessica Alba?"

"One of the nicest people you'll meet." Megan shot her down. "Give?"

"One more." Jade pondered for a moment and looked over at Megan. "Amanda Seyfried."

"Also a fantastic person, and fuck too." Megan mused, Also pregnant. I should check on that.

"Give." Jade resigned.

"Katherine Hiegl."

"What!? She isn't a client of yours!" Jade smacked Megan with a pillow.

"I know." Megan laughed. "If I said she wasn't a client you'd know right away."

"What did she do?" Jade was curious. Megan wasn't one to turn down sex very often.

"She came and just started issuing demands to me." Megan explained. "I don't play that game. When she demanded I fuck her, I kicked her out."

Jade nodded, surprised at how idiotic and self centered some stars could be. "So what now?"

Megan downed the rest of her wine and stood up. "I'm going up stairs. Care to join me?"

Jade already knew her answer, but her eyes followed Megan as she traveled to the stairs. She watched as the sarong puddled around Megan's feet. The futanari turned, her face in a pout, her eyes saying 'come hither.'

Jade followed 10 paces behind Megan her own outfit joining Megan's as she went up the stairs.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you." Megan reached over and kissed Jade full on the lips. The pair melted into passion; passion for each other. A hand groped around and grabbed a breast. Another hand reached into Megan's skirt and found her hardening cock. Megan pulled apart from her lover.

"Let me do this." Megan said as she stood up in front of Jade. With deliberate slowness she began to strip for her. Her body shook to some inaudible beat in her head. Her hands ran themselves down her body before coming back up and grabbing onto her shirt. Slowly the shirt rose up, exposing more of her pale flesh to her lover. Soon her bra was visible. The black bra struggled in vain to support and contain her mammaries as they shook to the beat. Jade clapped as the shirt came off; then laughed as it hit her in the face.

"Let's see them tits!"

Megan worked down a strap as she danced, then slowly pulled it back up. She let it fall again, and then did the same on the other. As she danced her now loose bra tumbled off her boobs. The gorgeous F cups bounced free as their confines fell away, each one capped by a succulent pink nipple. Megan cupped them in her hands before bringing them up to her face. Her long tongue lashed out at each nipple as she gave an overdramatic moan.

Jade was getting into it. Already both her hands were occupied and she was losing clothing fast. Megan continued her tease, turning once and showcasing her ass. It threatened to burst free from the skirt that contained it. Megan hiked it up, and showed off her way overburdened panties. Underwear that even now was pulled well away from her body by her rapidly hardening cock.

Same thing here guys. SSL2 or SSS2

SSL2:

Jade took control of the situation, moving herself so her pussy was pointed at Megan. She wiggled it at her. "We were going to see if you can please your partner. That involves more than just sex. Get on your knees and eat me!"

Megan hesitated for a moment; she couldn't remember the last time she ate out another woman. Ultimately, she did comply however, getting down on her knees and merely staring at her honey pot. She was impatient though and thrust her as back slightly. "Don't keep a woman waiting."

Carefully at first, Megan began to lick at her sex. Her juices increased in flow as he began her efforts. She tasted sweet, not overwhelmingly sweet like raw sugar, more like a candy. As she got more into it she pressed her hands into her ass. They easily sunk into the soft flesh. Her voice telling her to knead them as she continued her assault. "That's right use that tongue! Drive it in and sweep it out!"

Megan's actions matched her words. She dove in, nearly slamming her face into Jade's ass in her enthusiasm. She started to get a rhythm down. Been a long time since I've done this, she mused. First she tongued her outer folds before sending her tongue in, Megan's nose brushing against her lips as she lapped at Jade's sex.

Jade felt a surge of pleasure from her nether regions. Megan had taken it upon herself to change things up. No longer was her right hand kneading her ass, instead he moved it down to where he played with her engorged clit. Her fingers prodded the nub before pulling at it, sending ripples of pleasure to Jade's brain.

Enough of this foreplay. Jade pulled forward, away from Megan. She then shifted around on the bed. Her modest splayed out across her chest as she lay on her back. The assistant's legs were open wide, inviting the futanari forward.

She needed no further excuse. Her 22 inch cock, now almost painfully erect led the way from him. The crimson head slowly pushed forward, spreading her lips wide as they grew to accommodate her size. With barely a thrust she started in. Slowly Megan started in on her, beginning with a slow thrusting motion as she worked her member in and out, slowly feeding more in as she continued.

Jade yelled as she entered her. Megan's massive size was so overwhelming for her to take. In fact, Jade was not sure that she would ever be able to take it. Yet, it did let her maintain a good deal of control of her pussy. She contracted it in time with her thrusts, slowly drawing more of her inside. After several minutes her balls slapped Jade's butt with a loud thud. Megan did it! She was completely inside her.

"Now fuck me! Pump me for all you've got!" Jade declared, part in pride and part in horror. By her count Megan's cock would be someone in her chest. Megan started to comply; her actions coming frantic as she pumped in and out of her, her cock slick with Jade's juices and her own pre. Jade held on the bed for deal life. Her entire dick filled her but Megan's motions were frantic, rushed. Even still her mind filled over with pleasure, not just hers she could feel the joy and pleasure emanating from Megan.

Her boobs heaved with every thrust that she made, each one nearly smacking her in face. Jade's hands flew to them, anxiously grabbing hold of her chest, not just to restrain them, but also yank on her turgid nipples. Each one, 1 inch long and easily half as thick, she pulled on them with every thrust. She was nearing another release despite having cum once already. Megan beat her however.

"Jade I'm going to..." She barely got the words out before she started spasming. Her cock bucked as it unloaded. The first shot went deep into Jade, the next well...

Megan came loose as her cock erupted. Jets of jizz shot high into the room before arcing back down painting the surprised mulatto woman with her cum. Several more blasts rocketed out and onto Jade before her cock died.

Jade was covered in her spunk, her entire chest was painted, along with her stomach and a portion of her face. She absently licked at it. "I didn't think that would work."

"I didn't either." Megan admitted.

SSS2:

Jade took control of the situation, moving herself so her pussy was pointed at Megan. She wiggled it at her. "We were going to see if you can please your partner. That involves more than just sex. Get on your knees and eat me!"

Megan hesitated for a moment; she couldn't remember the last time she ate out another woman. Ultimately, she did comply however, getting down on her knees and merely staring at her honey pot. She was impatient though and thrust her as back slightly. "Don't keep a woman waiting."

Carefully at first, Megan began to lick at her sex. Her juices increased in flow as he began her efforts. She tasted sweet, not overwhelmingly sweet like raw sugar, more like a candy. As she got more into it she pressed her hands into her ass. They easily sunk into the soft flesh. Her voice telling her to knead them as she continued her assault. "That's right use that tongue! Drive it in and sweep it out!"

Megan's actions matched her words. She dove in, nearly slamming her face into Jade's ass in her enthusiasm. She started to get a rhythm down. Been a long time since I've done this, she mused. First she tongued her outer folds before sending her tongue in, Megan's nose brushing against her lips as she lapped at Jade's sex.

Jade felt a surge of pleasure from her nether regions. Megan had taken it upon herself to change things up. No longer was her right hand kneading her ass, instead he moved it down to where he played with her engorged clit. Her fingers prodded the nub before pulling at it, sending ripples of pleasure to Jade's brain.

Enough of this foreplay. Jade pulled forward, away from Megan. She then shifted around on the bed. Her modest splayed out across her chest as she lay on her back. The assistant's legs were open wide, inviting the futanari forward.

She needed no further excuse. Her 12 inch cock, now almost painfully erect led the way from him. The crimson head slowly pushed forward, spreading her lips wide as they grew to accommodate her size. With barely a thrust she started in. Slowly Megan started in on her, beginning with a slow thrusting motion as she worked her member in and out, slowly feeding more in as she continued.

Jade purred in delight as she entered her. Megan's size was much more manageable for her to take. In fact, Jade preferred this size over her previous massive 17 inch size. It did let her maintain a good deal of control of her pussym as it didn't overwhelm her. She contracted it in time with her thrusts, slowly drawing more of her inside. After several minutes Megan's balls slapped Jade's butt with a loud thud. Megan did it! She was completely inside her.

"Now fuck me! Pump me for all you've got!" Jade declared, pridefully in her actions. Her ass rocked side to side; tempting Megan to begin a hard fucking. Megan started to comply; her actions starting slowly but building as both partner's experienced sexual pleasure as she pumped in and out of her; her cock slick with Jade's juices and her own pre. Jade held on the bed for deal life. Her entire dick filled her but Megan's motions were becoming frantic, rushed. Even still her mind filled over with pleasure, not just hers she could feel the joy and pleasure emanating from Megan.

Her boobs heaved with every thrust that she made, each one nearly smacking her in face. Jade's hands flew to them, anxiously grabbing hold of her chest, not just to restrain them, but also yank on her turgid nipples. Each one, 1 inch long and easily half as thick, she pulled on them with every thrust. She was nearing another release despite having cum once already. Megan beat her however.

"Jade I'm going to..." She barely got the words out before she started spasming. Her cock bucked as it unloaded. The first shot went deep into Jade. Megan held fast as she continued to unload shot after shot into her partner; her balls seemingly dumping weeks worth of jizz in this single instant. Megan felt her cock give a final twitch and slow. She carefully pulled out. As she did however, her dick gave one last spurt and shot a load onto Jade's chest

Jade was bulging with her spunk, her belly seemed swollen with the jizz; no doubt filled beyond capacity. A small streak of cum traced between her tits. She absently licked at it. "I didn't know you could unload so much.

"I didn't either." Megan admitted.

Both:

Megan leaned on the bed heavily for support. She was completely spent. Absently she left the room and came back a towel and handed it to Jade. Her partner took it and cleaned up the cum that was draped all over her. "Wow."

Jade tossed the cum soaked towel to the side as Megan climbed into bed. They spooned together, with Megan in the rear. The futanari absently stroked Jade's hair as they started to doze off. In response, the woman pushed back into Megan's embrace. Megan came to a conclusion while she held Jade in her arms. She already been had secreting money to her family, but she wanted to do more. Jade was more than her assistant at this point. The black haired beauty decided that she was going to give Jade the chance she wanted, even if Jade didn't know it yet.

Avril punched the bag, sending ripples across the leather as it reeled from the hit. Again and again she wailed onto the uncaring carcass until she was drenched in sweat. She imagined the bag was some of the people she'd dealt with before, the ones that annoyed her so much

"Does that help?" Avril relaxed her stance as Jamie Lee Curtis walked up, a towel wrapped around her neck. The older actress was dressed in simple workout attire, but that's not what got Avril's attention. Her hair had taken on a silver brown shimmering vibrancy that Avril hadn't ever seen before. It made her look exotic, like Lord of the Rings exotic.

"Not really. It hoped it would get out the frustrations." Avril withdrew her hands from the thick gloves and grabbed at her water bottle. After a pull she asked, "How do you deal with it?"

"What do you mean?" Jamie had moved towards one of the machines.

"I mean you're...ol...more experienced in the industry." Avril hastily corrected herself. "Is everyone out for themselves?"

"Mostly. Though some more than others." Jamie started to do reps on a leg curler. "Dealing with assholes is part of the game."

"I hate the game."

"You're part of it, whether you want to be or not." Jamie completed her first set of 10. "You just need to find your out. Like exercise here."

"That's what I have been doing!" Avril complained.

"You need another one. Now Lindsay, spirited one that girl, she has sex. A lot of it. She's also pouring more energy back into acting, which is much better for her. Before she took it out with drugs. We all deal with it in different ways. That's why I disappeared for awhile. I was 57 going on 107."

"You're not that old."

"Sure I am, but the that's not the point. The point is Hollywood will eat away at you if you're not careful." Jamie finished her set and pulled herself up. "but that's not what we're talking about."

"No."

"Getting out frustrations is just another challenge, sometimes you have to go after what you want." Jamie got off from the machine and walked near Avril. "And you know what I want?"

"No?" Avril was quite confused.

"This." Jamie reached down and plucked at Avril's waist. She easily pushed aside the blonde's spandex and grabbed at the cock contained within. "I'm gonna fuck this so hard."

Jamie fished the dick out before Avril could respond; her hot breath sliding around the member as she played with it. Holding it in one hand she teased and tickled the flesh; giggling as blood engorged it. The older actress drop to her knees, refusing to yield the dick in her hands. Giving only a mere grin she reached out with her tongue.

Avril moaned as Jamie wet tongue pressed in on her cock. Jamie was quite experienced as she worked over Avril's cock. Alternately slurping and sucking the tool until she had the blonde at the brink of orgasm. Then she stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Avril whined.

"Cause you're not getting off that easily." Jamie stood, a trail of spit still clinging to her lips. "You get to return the favor now."

Now Avril understood. She laid Jamie down on the table and went to work. Jamie's top went to the wayside as Avril practically ripped it off her body; Jamie's generous chest now on full display. Avril admired it for a moment. Each breast, a large C if not D seemed fuller and perkier despite Jamie's age. Curvoma infused cum no doubt having that effect on her. Avril's hands glided around the chest, feeling each breast in turn before the blonde's head came down.

Avril did not beat around the bush and instead went to work ravishing the tits before her. Hands and mouth tag teamed each tit as she worked Jamie over. The older actress let out a throaty moan as Avril lightly bit her nipples; attacking the tip with her tongue as she held it with her teeth.

"Yes! You little slut! Fuck me!" Jamie cried out. "I want that dick!"

Avril was ready to comply. She wiggled out of her pants until she was naked from the waist down. Her dick stood out like a beacon; hard and glistening in the warm gym air. Jamie eyed it approvingly.

"That's what I want."

"That's all?" Avril asked. The blonde moved back several feet til she was near a set of lockers. Jamie got up on her elbows and watched her.

"What else?"

The singer moved with speed to one of the lockers. Before Jamie could respond she had opened the door and plucked Lindsay Lohan out of the compartment. Her face matched her hair as Avril dragged her forward. Lindsay's pants were down around her ankles and hands buried in her wet snatch.

"Looks like we got ourselves a spy." Avril presented her to Jamie. "What shall we do?"

"Ooooh...she needs to be punished." Jamie approached the blushing redhead. "I think I know just how."

Lindsay licked and sucked on Jamie's clit as her fingers dove in and out of her snatch. The older actress was a howling mess as Lindsay used her talents to bring her to orgasm. Already the bench upon which Jamie sat was a mess as her juices flowed freely. That's not to say Lindsay was having an easy time either.

Behind her Avril was plowing her ass. The blonde's rhythmic thrusting was setting the tempo to which they fucked. Every few seconds her balls would slap Lindsay's ass as she thrust in and out. Already Lindsay has came several times. Her cries of pleasure reverberated through her body and into Jamie. It added such a sensory delight to the older actress as Lindsay pawed at her sex.

Lindsay pulled up from her oral assault. "Oh my god! I'm cumming again!"

Her body tensed up for a second before relaxing, a spray of juices erupting from her cunt. Her cries echoed throughout the room as Avril continued her anal assault. Not to be outdone, Jamie reached up and pulled Lindsay back down to her dripping sex. "Back to work!"

Slowly, Lindsay complied; fighting through an orgasmic haze that saw her seeing stars. She noisily slurped and sucked on Jamie's crotch, causing the older actress to moan in delight. She pushed down on her head; forcing Lindsay deeper into her sex til her nose was practically inside.

Lindsay's hands worked frantically around Jamie's snatch. They swirled and played, dabbled and stroked. Two fingers managed to find her g-spot sending her shaking in orgasmic bliss.

"Lindsay! I'm going to cum!!" Avril buried herself into Lindsay and let go. Her cock swelled in size before unleashing a torrent of spunk deep into the redhead. More and more cum shot into Lindsay as a week of pent up frustration left the blonde singer. Her balls vibrated as their entire contents emptied out.

Lindsay's eyes rolled back in her head, she let out a sound that was a mix of satisfaction and pain before she fell over on her side. Avril let out a satisfied sigh as she came down from her orgasmic bliss. Her member was spent, and she herself felt relaxed for the first time all week. "I needed that."

"See, you just need to do something to relax." Jamie opined. The older actress was basking in the glow of her orgasms. She idly rubbed her sex. "Sex works great."

Before Avril could respond, the sound of doors opening and closing triggered the arrival of a newcomer. With their current streak of luck, Avril knew just who it was. She jostled the redhead, but got only a sleepy murmur.

"Lindsay!" Avril shouted at the sleeping redhead. However, her form lay prone on the floor, cum on her lips and seeping out her ass.

"Let her sleep." Jamie stretched languidly. "I haven't had a session like that in awhile."

"Jamie, we gotta go." Avril hurriedly collected her clothing.

"Oh?" Jamie perched up on one elbow.

"I'm not kidding. Let's go!" Avril grabbed Jamie and bolted into the nearby sauna. The pair huddled in silence, peeking through the barely open door. Colleen Bradley walked into the gym area, immediately halting when she encountered the snoozing Lindsay.

"What is your bloody problem?!" She shouted at the redhead, but Lindsay was unmoved. The British woman leaned down to haul her up, but Lindsay surprised her and yanked her down; cuddling the protesting woman. "Let me go!"

"Mmmm shut up sexy." Lindsay replied in her sleep drunk voice. Adding to this, she saddled up and kissed the trainer full on the lips.

Jamie's eyes widened in surprised. "So she sleep fucks. That's a new one."

"Megan."

"You've stopped calling me Ms. Fox." Megan didn't even open her eyes as she soaked in the hot tub. Earlier Jade left saying she was going to get a meal; leaving Megan by her lonesome. Megan took that time to relax in the tub, but now Jade had returned.

"You may want me to after this."

"Ugh." Megan groaned, finally opening her eyes. "What did you...get..."

"Megan." Olivia Wilde had an amused look on her face.

"Olivia." Megan replied curtly. "You got her?"

"Guilty." Jade blushed. "But I didn't do this for that."

"Megan," Olivia came up to the tub edge. "We have some unfinished business."

"I know." Megan let out a long sigh. "That night..."

"Meant a lot to me." Megan opened her eyes up in surprise. "I was just divorced and didn't feel attractive."

"You?!"

"Me." The brunette admitted, "that night with you was...liberating...and I've wanted to experience it again but..."

"You were afraid of what I'd say..." Megan trailed off. She was guilty of the same exact thing.

"Exactly." Olivia met her eyes and stood up. In a painfully slow motion she pulled her halter top up over her head and cast it aside. She was just in a way to small bikini now. "Mind if I join you?"

The situation was suddenly at ease for the both of them. Megan nodded her approval. As Olivia slipped into the warm water Megan looked over at Jade. "Are you joining us?"

"No. This is for you two." Jade bowed and left the room.

"Olivia..." Megan started but Olivia silenced her.

"Shh...no words now..." Olivia scooted over to her and kissed her. Her hands slid down Megan's body, testing and teasing the her Curvoma improved curves. She didn't say it but the look in her eyes said it all. You've grown.

Megan fought against wanting to jump Olivia, the desire was there to lean her over the edge and pound her silly. That thought aroused her greatly. Olivia's pert little butt shaking as she brought her to countless orgasms.

SSL3:

Megan's member rose out of the water like a sea monster. The large head glistened in the light. Olivia's eyes twinkled in excitement.

"Oh you've grown...soo...big..." Olivia's eyes widened as she traced the member down, and down, and down to the base. "So big."

"Problem?"

"I'm not sure if I can take this thing in." Olivia grinned though, "I'm gonna try!"

"Great!" Megan was more than enthused by that prospect. As she watched, Olivia's hands disappeared under water, coming back seconds later with her bikini bottoms. She flicked those aside and swam over to Megan.

The pair locked lips much like long lost lovers. Greedy and hungry for each other they dueled with their tongues for dominance. OIivia brought a leg up til she was straddling the mammoth member jutting from Megan's loins. The size easily supporting her weight. Hands changed sides as they explored each other's body. The brunette's getting lost in the massive cleavage that Megan possessed.

After several minute

SSS3:

Megan's member sat perched just below the water's surface The large head briefly visible between spurts of bubbles. Olivia's eyes twinkled in excitement.

"Oh you've grown...bigger..." Olivia's eyes widened as she traced the member down, and down, and down to the base. "Much bigger."

"Problem?"

"It'll only be the biggest thing I've ever fucked." Olivia grinned though, "I'm gonna do it!"

"Great!" Megan was more than enthused by that prospect. As she watched, Olivia's hands disappeared under water, coming back seconds later with her bikini bottoms. She flicked those aside and swam over to Megan.

The pair locked lips much like long lost lovers. Greedy and hungry for each other they dueled with their tongues

Both:

Olivia slipped back into the bubbling water as Megan pulled out. The brunette said little, instead she leaned back and soaked in the warm water. Finally she spoke up.

"That was so much better than last time."

"It was." Megan had to agree.

"Megan, thank you." Olivia reached a hand over and placed it on Megan's. "I want to make an appointment and I'll sign over to you."

"For more than just sex?"

"For more than just sex."

Jade walked in as the two ladies agreed. "Have fun? I could hear you in the living room."

"Yes," Megan looked at Olivia. "We did."

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA