Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: New KMB patreon  (Read 5238 times)

KMB

New KMB patreon
« on: June 04, 2019, 09:22:19 AM »
Thanks for giving me this opportunity! I really appreciate the chance to promote what I am doing.

Faced with some financial challenges recently and the desire to finally monetize what I have been doing for more than 20 years now for free (yikes I feel old),  I have started my own KMB patreon at www.patreon.com/KMB and I would be immensely grateful for any support I could please get from the community.

And you are going to get some good stuff there too and not just classic KMB chapters with a year's gap or more between them. You are going to get good, exclusive material there. Subscribers will get weekly postings of short Harem vignettes starring your favorite girls doing very naughty things to each other and exclusive peeks of future Harem chapters, which I am working on right now.

People will also have the chance each month to order custom stories done to their liking. If you've ever wanted to visit the Malibu mansion or get your favorite celebrity (or celebrities) to want to fuck you or have a dream pairing of girls you want to see together, you can get all of that and more. I won't be doing any "extreme" stories (no pain, no rape, no animals, no bathroom stuff) but anything else will be fair game and you can get those stories made how you like them.

I would love to have your support for as little as $1 a month and I think this site will be a lot of fun where people can see a lot of fun, naughty writing.

I will be relentlessly flogging this site to try and get people to sign up haha so I hope I can have your support at www.patreon.com/KMB

Thank you all and thank you Cadeauxxx and John Connors for this opportunity to post this here!

KMB
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 09:26:40 AM by KMB »
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors

KMB

Re: New KMB patreon
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 09:36:36 PM »
Giving this a little bump up because the start of the month is the best time to subscribe to get the most for your money.
There's exclusive content of the hottest girls doing the naughtiest things to each other and even a Harem sneak preview you will love to see. Plus you can order custom stories by me dictated to your personal fantasies. Hurry because they're almost all sold out for the month!

Hope you check the site out at www.patreon.com/KMB and you like what you see  ;D

KMB
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

KMB

Re: New KMB patreon
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 12:00:32 AM »
Another reminder that the first of the month is approaching and there is no better time than at the start of the month to get to www.patreon.com/KMB   :D
We have customs available and original Harem content you won't get anywhere else.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA