Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Episode 7 (Monday Night Madness)  (Read 15623 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Episode 7 (Monday Night Madness)
« on: April 19, 2021, 04:24:05 PM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad (Episode 7) – Monday Night Madness

by The Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Kirsten Dunst and Rachel Stevens

Special guest stars – Melissa Stark, Dennis Miller and Dan Fouts.

The Bod Squad is a top secret team of four highly trained, sexy young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Rachel: the British  bombshell and Kirsten: the baby of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 7 – Monday Night Madness

There was definitely a somber mood at Bod Squad headquarters since their last case. The unthinkable had happened as one of their own had turned on the other girls. Katie was now the enemy, and worse than that, had it not been for luck, the girls would have met their end.

“Rachel, we can’t thank you enough for saving us” Love said.

“Really, it was no big deal” she replied. “I’m just sorry that I had to make you sweat it out so long, but I needed to wait until Katie and her friends were ……..umm distracted.” Due to the knowledge Katie held about Bod Squad headquarters and procedures, the girls were forced to switch locations, and as such, they were busy packing up equipment.

“I hope our new headquarters is someplace warm”
Kirsten said.

“Well, Jimmy isn’t telling any of us where it is until all of this stuff is moved, so we better keep working” Love replied.

“Hey, who’s are these?” Britney asked holding up some VCR tapes. “Debbie does Dallas and Muff Munchers 4!” she read, laughing.

“They’re not mine!” Love replied.

“Well if they’re not yours or mine, and Rachel wasn’t here yet, then they must be……….yours!” Britney exclaimed, pointing at Kirsten. Kirsten’s face was bright red.

“What? I’m using them for case research” she said and they all enjoyed a much needed laugh. Just then, the phone rang, and the girls gathered around to hear what Jimmy had to say.

“Hi girls” he said, sounding a bit more subdued than usual.

“Hi Jimmy” they replied.

“I know you’ve all got a lot on your mind, but unfortunately we are still being asked for help” he said.

“What’s up?” Love asked.

“Well, I got a call from one of the folks at ABC, and he tells me that they’ve come up with missing television equipment during each of the first three Monday night football games they’ve broadcast so far this year. Apparently, everyone is still considered a suspect, from the producers to the announcers to the cameramen. I’d like one of you ladies to go undercover as a wardrobe and makeup assistant and find out who’s behind this rash of theft. The gentleman I spoke to asked me to keep things quiet, so I’d like whomever goes to be discreet.”

Rachel turned to the others and said “Why don’t I take this one. You three still need to figure out what to do about Katie and her gang, and this mission sounds easy enough for my first one.”

“I agree” Love said. “I think this will be a good one for you to learn on.”

“It’s settled then” Jimmy said. “The Rams are playing the Lions this Monday in Detroit, and that’s where you’ll go to work. Good Luck!”

“Someone’s getting their cherry popped!” Britney teased.

“Oh, shut up!” Rachel joked back. “I’m a big girl, I can handle it!”

“We’ll see” Britney laughed.

At the Silverdome

Rachel arrived at the stadium at around 500 that evening. The game wasn’t scheduled to start until 900, so she had some time to snoop around. After several hours of searching and no clues, she realized that it was 800.

“Damn it!” she said to herself, realizing that she had to be at the production trailers at 815 for makeup. She quickly ran to the trailers, where she saw the producer standing there looking pissed.

“First day and you’re already late huh?” he snapped.

“Sorry” she replied. “I lost track of time.”

He ignored Rachel’s excuse and said “Go help Melissa Stark with her makeup. That’s her trailer over there.” Rachel quickly ran over to the trailer and knocked on the door.

“Come in” Melissa called. Rachel opened the door and found Melissa fixing her makeup in the mirror.

“So, how do I look?” she said turning to face Rachel. Rachel looked the sideline reporter up and down. She was a cute, petite young woman with short blonde hair. She had on a tight black shirt and a conservative black skirt.

“You look great” Rachel said. “Have a seat and I’ll touch up your blush.” Melissa sat down in one of the chairs as Rachel went to work.

“So you’re the new girl?” Melissa asked.

“Yeah, my name is Rachel. I just got the job last Wednesday.”

“How do you like it so far?” she asked.

“Well, as you’ve probably figured out by now, I’m not from the U.S., so I don’t know a lot about football, but I love to travel, so I think it’s gonna work out rather nicely.”

“What does your boyfriend think about you being on the road?” Melissa asked, sounding like she was digging.

“Oh, I don’t have a boyfriend, I’m way to busy for a relationship” she answered.

“A pretty girl like you all alone” Melissa remarked seductively. “That’s such a shame.”

“Are you hitting on me?” Rachel asked.

“That all depends on if you’re interested” Melissa replied as she took Rachel’s hand and kissed it. Rachel leaned over, put both hands on Melissa’s cheeks and kissed her on the lips. The two girls continued kissing for a few moments before Melissa said “I’ll take that as a yes.” Rachel pulled her up by the hand and led her over to the couch on the other side of the trailer.

“What if someone comes in?” Rachel asked as Melissa
lifted her shirt off.

“Don’t worry, they won’t” she said. “Besides, they always knock first.” The two girls sat down and began French kissing again. Melissa nibbled on Rachel’s ear before moving her kisses down to her neck and chest. She removed Rachel’s bra to find her nipples jutting out, as she was very turned on by the thought that they might get caught. Melissa grabbed Rachel’s firm young breasts and wrapped her lips around one of them, greedily sucking away.

“Ohhhh!” Rachel moaned as Melissa lightly bit her nipple. Rachel pulled Melissa up and removed her shirt and bra. Then she leaned her back and laid on top of her as the two topless women continued passionately kissing. Melissa grabbed Rachel’s buns with both hands and squeezed hard before Rachel moved down slowly and unzipped Melissa’s skirt. She slid the skirt off and tossed it to the side.

“I want you to eat my pussy!” Melissa ordered as Rachel removed her pantyhose and panties. With Melissa still laying on her back, she put her legs straight up in the air and spread them open wide. Rachel quickly buried her face into Melissa’s muff and lapped away. She expertly worked two fingers in and out of Melissa’s wet pussy as she whimpered in pleasure.

“Oooooh yeah! Eat me! Yes!” she moaned as Rachel sucked and nibbled on her clit, while still fingering her.

“Mmmmmm! Ooooooh! I’m gonna come!” she yelled when her orgasm hit.

“Come here you little hottie!” Melissa said as she pulled Rachel up and kissed her. “I’m gonna fuck you so good!” she said.

“Promises, Promises!” Rachel cooed as Melissa rolled over on top of her. Melissa sat up and yanked Rachel’s pants off. She slid her hand into Rachel’s panties and massaged her clit while she sucked on her tits. By now, Rachel was worked into a frenzy and she cried “No more teasing, hurry up and eat me!”

“Oooooh, Demanding aren’t we?” Melissa said teasingly. She moved down and pulled Rachel’s panties off. Melissa buried her tongue into Rachel’s pussy as she thrashed in pleasure. She rubbed Rachel’s clit with her hand while licking her asshole and cunt.

“Ohhh yeah! Ohhh! Ohhhh!” Rachel moaned. Just as she was about to come, someone knocked on the door and said “Five minutes till game time Ms. Stark.”

“Oh shit!” she yelled, as she frantically jumped up. Rachel just crossed her arms and pouted as Melissa hurriedly dressed.

“I’m sorry” Melissa said, stealing one last kiss. “Here’s my hotel information. Stop by later tonight and I’ll finish you off.” With that, she quickly bolted out of the trailer.

Meanwhile

At Bod Squad headquarters, the other three girls stopped packing in order to watch the game. As they turned on the television, they heard Al Michaels saying “Let’s go to our sideline reporter Melissa Stark for a report.” The camera switched to Melissa, who looked flushed and had slightly mussed up hair.

“Thanks Al” she said cheerily. “I spoke to the coach of the Lions, and he said that their priority tonight will be the puss…….I mean pass. If they are able to do that, they feel that they cannot be eaten……..er, beaten. One thing I’m sure of though, is that this team is not going to lay on their backs……….excuse me, lay down against the heavily favored Rams. Back to you guys.”

“Thank you Melissa” Al replied.

“Man, I haven’t seen someone that confused since Boy George” Dennis Miller quipped.

“Looks like Rachel is definitely on the case!” Britney said as they all laughed.

Half Time

Using her stealth, Rachel had managed to sneak into the broadcast booth right before half time. As soon as the gun sounded signaling the break, Al Michaels left for a cup of coffee. Rachel decided that she needed some answers, so she decided to “use her charms” on Dan Fouts and Dennis Miller.

“This is some cool stuff!” she said, looking at the broadcast equipment.

“Who are you?” Dan asked as he looked up from his notes.

“I’m the new wardrobe girl” she answered. “Is this all of the good equipment?”

“No, they keep most of the cool stuff next to the trailers” Dennis answered.

“Look, I’m not sure you’re supposed to be here” Dan said. “I’m calling security.”

“Wait!” she cried. “Don’t you guys want to fuck me?”

“Do we want to fuck you?” Dennis asked incredulously. “Did Pizzarro conquer the Incas?” Rachel just gave him a blank look. “Did Hercules slay the Hydra?” Same blank look.

“That’s Dennis’ way of saying yes” Dan chimed in. Rachel quickly removed her shirt and bra as Dennis and Dan each grabbed one of her breasts and began hungrily sucking at them. Dan reached down and unzipped Rachel’s pants. He slid her pants off as she kissed Dennis on the lips. There were no panties to worry about, because Rachel had left them back at Melissa’s trailer. Dan stood back up and dropped his pants. Rachel quickly got on her knees and took his cock into her hungry mouth. As she bobbed up and down on Dan’s shaft, Dennis quickly removed his pants and eased his cock into Rachel’s tight pussy. She rocked back and forth on the two men’s dicks as they groaned in pleasure. Rachel loved the feeling of cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy as she swallowed another one to the hilt.

“Ooooh! Yes! Oh yes!” she wailed as the friction built. “You boys better share” she said as she switched positions, with Dan now fucking her and Dennis getting the blowjob.

Dan continued to pound away at her pussy as Dennis looked down to see her swallowing his johnson.

“Yeah, Yeah! Ooooh!” she yelled as she climaxed. It was only a few seconds later that Dan and Dennis hosed her down with loads of come. As she licked the remaining come off of each of their cocks, Al walked back through the door. He dropped his coffee on the floor and looked totally shocked.

“Boy does your timing suck!” Dennis joked. “Hope you enjoyed your coffee!”

“What did you say your name was?” Dan asked, but Rachel was already gone.

She quickly made her way back to the production trailers to stake out the crime. It was only a few minutes before she saw a shadowy figure creeping out with an armload of equipment.

“Freeze!” she yelled as she grabbed the figure by the arm. It was ………….”Kathie Lee Gifford!”

“That’s right” Kathie Lee said. “They fired my husband from this job several years ago, and I wasn’t able to talk about my perfect family on T.V. anymore. As a result, I lost my show and all of my sweat shops! I was going to steal all of the important equipment and ruin Monday Night Football forever! And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling sluts!”

“Save it for the judge you miserable bitch!” Rachel said. She called in to Bod Squad headquarters to report the good news. “Another case solved by the Bod Squad!” she said.

“Great, so we’ll see you later tonight?” Love asked.

“No, I’ve got somewhere else to be tonight” she said looking at Melissa’s hotel information. “Someone owes me a favor.”

THE END

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:35:40 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Episode 7 (Monday Night Madness)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 10:55:10 PM »
Hilarious MNF segment that also worked out well. I love the repeating Scooby Doo catch phrase, that always makes me laugh.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA