Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Chapter 17 (Open Mouth, Insert Foot)  (Read 12979 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Chapter 17 (Open Mouth, Insert Foot)
« on: April 20, 2021, 09:37:42 AM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad (Episode 17) – Open Mouth, Insert Foot

by The Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Kirsten Dunst and Rachel Stevens

Special Guest Stars – Natalie Raitano, Keri Russell and Jessica Biel

The  Bod Squad is a top secret team of four highly trained, sexy young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard, but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Rachel: the British bombshell and Kirsten: the baby of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 17 – Open Mouth, Insert Foot:

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and at Bod Squad Headquarters, all four of the girls were lounging around in the living room. Britney had returned from busting Salma Hayek and Johnny Angelino at the Moose Knuckle Lodge earlier in the week, but aside from that, things had been fairly quiet. Luckily for Kirsten, she hadn’t heard any Beatles songs since her escape from Katie’s hideout and had managed to adjust nicely to her new relationship with Love.

However, lurking behind those sunny skies was a storm brewing. Katie had managed to get Jimmy’s address from Kirsten while she was under hypnosis, and she and her accomplices had been working on a plan since the day she escaped. They had managed to sneak into Jimmy’s house and tap the phone line. Any incoming or outgoing calls were sent to their headquarters where they could not only listen in, but they could also send low volume messages. Katie assured the others that before they would destroy the Bod Squad, they would have Kirsten do them a few “favors”.

The phone rang and Britney hopped up to answer it.

“It’s Jimmy!” she called to the others. The girls gathered around the phone and listened as Jimmy spoke.

“Hey girls” he said. “I just called to tell you all what a wonderful job you’ve been doing lately. And as a result, I’m going to give you the weekend off. I know that it isn’t much, but I felt that you really needed to know how much I appreciate the work you do.”

“Thanks Jimmy” Love said. “I think we could all use a couple of days off to recharge our batteries.”

“Speaking of batteries” Rachel added. “Did you leave your radio on?”

“I don’t think so” he said. “Why do you ask?”

“Never mind” she said with a confused look on her face. She could have sworn that she heard music coming from the speaker, but no one else seemed to have heard it.

“I guess I’m losing my mind” she mumbled to herself. But Rachel wasn’t losing her mind at all. The music she heard was a little tune called “Yellow Submarine”, and it was having a profound affect on Kirsten. She sat motionless as the others continued chatting with Jimmy and the hypnosis took hold of her mind.

Britney hung up the phone when the call was finished and turned to the others.

“So what do y’all want to do?” she asked.

“Let’s go to the mall” Kirsten said quickly.

“That sounds fun” Rachel replied. “I could use a new pair of shoes.”

“Good then, it’s settled” Love said, and they headed out the door.

At the Mall:

When they got to the mall, the girls split up, with Rachel and Britney going to look at shoes, and Kirsten and Love heading to the jewelry store.

“I saw some really cool stuff the last time I was here” Love was saying as she and Kirsten entered Vito’s Fine Jewelry Shop.

Kirsten just nodded and smiled as Love talked.

“Are you feeling okay?” she asked Kirsten. “You seem so distant today.”

“Yeah, I’m fine” Kirsten replied. “I’m just feeling a little tired.”

“Looks like I wore your ass out last night” Love joked.

“Don’t worry, revenge will be sweet” Kirsten joked back before giving Love a peck on the lips.

“Way to not draw attention to us” Love scolded even though she enjoyed the affection.

“Who cares what anyone else thinks?” Kirsten said playfully as they entered the store. Neither she nor Love noticed the woman with the short black hair follow them in. The woman wore a pair of tight, black leather pants and a white belly shirt. She did her best to blend in with the other shoppers, while still watching Kirsten and Love’s every move.

Love and Kirsten looked around the store for a few minutes, admiring all of the beautiful jewelry before Love picked up a necklace she fancied.

“Oh look at this” she said. “What I wouldn’t give to have one of these.”

“It’s beautiful” Kirsten replied, admiring the way the necklace glittered while it hung around Love’s neck. Love put the necklace down and continued to look at the various displays.

Once Love had turned her back to talk to the sales clerk, Kirsten nervously glanced around the store. “Take it!” a voice in her mind kept saying. “Think of how happy Love will be/No, it’s wrong/Who cares” the voices battled. Eventually, her will power could no longer hold off the urge to steal and she slipped the necklace into the front pocket of her skirt.

Love walked back to her side smiling.

“Don’t you just love shop…” she started to say before seeing the troubled look on Kirsten’s face. “Are you okay baby?” she asked.

“Yeah” she replied meekly. “Let’s get out of here.”

They walked out of the store and had gone about ten paces when the woman with the short black hair ran out after them.

“Hold it right there!” she said. All of the color quickly drained out of Kirsten’s face, but Love had no idea what was going on.

“And exactly who are you?” she asked in a combative tone.

“Undercover mall security” the woman said. “I’m officer Natalie Raitano, and you two are busted for shoplifting.”

Love just laughed and said “Lady, I think you’ve had one too many trips to the coffee shop this morning.”

“Oh really, then what is this” she asked as she pulled the necklace out of Kirsten’s skirt pocket.

“What the hell is going on?” Love demanded. Kirsten just put her head down and shuffled her feet.

“I want both of you to shut up” Natalie said. “You’re coming with me.”

With only one pair of handcuffs, she decided to put them on Love since she had been the one mouthing off. Natalie led them into the dark corridors behind the shops to the detaining center used to hold shoplifters.

“I always wanted to know what was behind the shops” Kirsten tried to joke. Love could only stare at her in disbelief. It was as if she didn’t have a care in the world, let alone any remorse.

When they arrived at the room, they sat down in two chairs by the wall while Natalie got on the phone in the adjacent room.

They could see Natalie through the doorway, and Love wondered aloud “What are we going to do?”

“Don’t worry” Kirsten whispered. “I’ll get us out of this.” Love just glared at her, quite sure that her girlfriend had lost her mind.

Kirsten stood up as Natalie hung up the phone and walked over to her.

“So what’s going to happen to us?” she asked.

“Well, as soon as I can get a hold of my boss, you are going to be turned over to the police and prosecuted” she answered.

Right on cue, Kirsten started to cry.

“I can’t go to jail” she said. “My dad will kill me.”

“Well you should have thought about that before you tried to take that necklace” Natalie replied unflinching.

“Can’t you just let me go with a warning” she asked with a cute little grin. “I’ll make it worth your while.”

Love sat handcuffed in her chair fuming. She could see where this was going, and her jealousy was starting to eat away at her.

“Are you trying to bribe me?” Natalie asked. “Because if so, you’re wasting your time. I’ve got all the money I need.”

“Oh no” Kirsten said, moving closer. “I don’t have any money, but isn’t there anything else you want.” As she said this, Kirsten moved all the way up to the officer and put one of her hands on Natalie’s breasts.

Natalie, who wasn’t resisting or acting on Kirsten’s advances nodded at Love through the doorway and asked “Won’t your girlfriend get mad?”

“She likes to watch” Kirsten lied, and quickly started to kiss Natalie hard on the lips. With Kirsten’s back to Love, Natalie was able to look up and see Love glaring back fiercely at them. She gave Love a quick wink before going back to kissing Kirsten which served it’s purpose in infuriating her even further.

Kirsten kissed Natalie passionately and nibbled on her earlobes in between jagged breaths. As she did this, she quickly worked her hands down to Natalie’s pants and unzipped them before sliding her hand inside.

“Yeah, you are a bad girl aren’t you?” Natalie asked as she squeezed Kirsten’s firm ass.

Kirsten continued to nuzzle Natalie’s neck as she worked her fingers into her moist slit. Natalie leaned her head back, moaning loudly as she lifted her shirt off and removed her bra.

When she did this, Kirsten took her hand out of Natalie’s pants and aggressively attacked her breasts. She popped one into her waiting mouth and greedily sucked away.

“Mmmmm yeah baby! You’re really good at that” Natalie said, smiling when she saw Love’s angry reaction.

When she had finished sucking on Natalie’s tits, Kirsten kneeled down and yanked Natalie’s leather pants down, leaving her clad only in a black g-string.

“You are so hot” Kirsten said as she looked on in awe at Natalie’s fabulous body. It was clear that she kept herself in excellent shape, and Kirsten was struggling to keep from drooling.

“Thanks, you’re not so bad yourself” Natalie laughed as Kirsten pulled her panties to the side and started to munch away at her pussy.

She snaked her tongue into Natalie’s dripping wet snatch along with two of her fingers, rhythmically sliding them in and out as Natalie cried out in ecstasy.

“Ohhhhh! Ooooooh! Yes, I’m commming!” she cried out as Kirsten lapped away.

As she came, Natalie’s love juice ran down onto Kirsten’s face and hands, leaving her a sticky mess.

“That was so good, I just might have to take you home with me.” Natalie laughed.

“Bullshit!” Love muttered to herself, struggling with her handcuffs, but knowing that if she caused too much of a stink, that they would only end up in worse trouble.

“Does that mean we can go?” Kirsten asked as she stood up and kissed Natalie.

“Not just yet” she said with a grin. “First I want to taste the goods.”

With that, Kirsten kneeled down on the floor facing Love, but with her face on the ground, knowing that if she looked up she would catch a death stare.

Natalie maneuvered around behind Kirsten and lifted her skirt, playfully giving her a smack on the ass and once again smirking at Love. Kirsten playfully squealed as Natalie spanked her several more times. Finally, she pulled Kirsten’s pink panties down around her knees and worked her middle finger into her glistening honey pot.

After fingering her for a few minutes, Natalie took her finger out and sucked Kirsten’s pussy juice from it, looking Love directly in the eye with every movement.

“Mmmmm, sweet as honey” she said. “But then again, you already know that.”

Love could take it no more. “Fuck you, you bitch!” she yelled at Natalie.

“Actually, your girlfriend has got that covered but thanks.” she replied sarcastically. “And frankly, I think you’ve gotten enough of a show.” With that, Natalie shut the door between them and returned her attention to Kirsten.

Deep down Kirsten couldn’t believe all of the trouble she had caused, but because of the hypnosis, she couldn’t control it.

Natalie strode back over and returned to Kirsten’s exposed backside, working her tongue along her slit. She gently lapped away at the warm folds of flesh and eased her middle finger into Kirsten’s asshole.

Kirsten gasped at first, but was soon gently rocking her body back and forth as Natalie’s pace quickened.

“Ohhhh yesss!” she cried as she felt the orgasm building in her stomach. Soon, the waves of pleasure were washing over her and Natalie was lapping up her come.

As Kirsten stood up and pulled up her panties, Natalie gave her several more long french kisses before opening the door.

“So we can go?” Kirsten asked.

“You can” Natalie said. “I don’t like this one’s attitude, and I think a night in jail would do her some good.”

“But………” Kirsten started to protest but Natalie cut her off.

“Go before I change my mind” she said.

“Go” Love said. “Just make sure you and the others bail me out tonight. Then we’ve got to have a long talk.”

Kirsten started to sob uncontrollably as she ran out the door to find the others.

Meanwhile:

While Kirsten and Love were dealing with the long arm (and tongue) of the law, Britney and Rachel were using their day off to look for shoes. They spotted a store called Footsie’s and headed inside. Little did either of them know, but they were walking right into a scheme of seduction.

You see, the founders of the store were two attractive young women named Jessica and Keri. They had quite a bit in common with one another. Both were from rich families with quite a bit of power, and both of them were extremely intelligent. They both also happened to be lesbians with enormous foot fetishes. They met in college, and soon became a couple, moving to Florida and opening a shoe store with daddy’s money. What better way to seduce young women with lovely feet than work at a shoe store? And so it was, that on this slow Saturday afternoon that Britney and Rachel walked into the store, becoming the first customers of the day.

“Heads up” Keri said as she nudged Jessica and pointed to Rachel and Britney entering the store.

“You sure you want to try this?” Jessica replied. “We’ve never tried to get two girls at once before.”

“We’ll just have to lay it on extra thick” she said.

“You go help blondie over there while I lock the door.”

“Gotcha” she said and headed over to give Britney some “customer service.”

Britney was sitting in one of the chairs getting ready to try on a pair of sandals when Jessica approached her.

“You know what you’re looking for?” she asked seductively enough to make Britney wonder what her intentions were.

“Not really” she answered. “My friend and I are just here to try some things on and hopefully find a pair we like.”

“Well you’ve certainly got quite a pair there” Jessica mused.

“Excuse me?” Britney said, blushing.

“The sandals” she said.

“Oh” Britney mumbled.

“Here let me help you try those on” Jessica offered.

“I should really go find Rachel” she said, growing slightly uncomfortable, and at the same time aroused.

“I think Keri is going to take care of her” she said motioning towards where Keri was going down the aisle to greet Rachel.

“O.K.” Britney relented, sitting down. Jessica kneeled down in front of her and received quite a view of Britney’s panties due to the short skirt she was wearing.

Jessica helped slide one of Britney’s shoes off and lightly ran her fingers along the arch of her foot, admiring their beauty.

“Wow, you’ve got some really pretty feet” she said as she gazed at Britney’s toes painted in “fuck me red” nail polish.

It was becoming evident to Britney that Jessica was coming on to her, and for some reason, her mouth was dry with anxiety. Maybe she was just nervous because of Jessica’s boldness, but whatever the reason, she did not want her to stop.

“Thanks” she hoarsely whispered as Jessica slipped the sandal onto her foot.

As she slipped the sandal back off, Jessica asked “Would you like one of our complimentary calf massages?”

“Sure” Britney said, barely audible. Jessica removed Britney’s other shoe, and began to slowly knead the muscles of her lower legs. Britney could feel her panties starting to get soaked with moisture as Jessica rubbed her feet and legs. Jessica looked up and saw that Britney’s eyes were closed in pleasure and decided to take things further. She began to gently suck on Britney’s toes, sliding them in and out of her warm mouth.

Britney was shocked at first, but she started to get into it when Jessica began to lightly lick the bottoms of her feet. The slightly ticklish feeling was driving her mad as she laid her head back on the chair and let Jessica run her tongue between her toes. As Jessica began to kiss the insides of Britney’s legs and slowly make her way up to her pussy Britney thought “I wonder if Rachel is having this much fun.”

It turns out that Rachel was having quite a bit of fun herself. She was looking at some running shoes in one of the aisles when a pretty young woman with curly hair approached her.

“Those would look great on you” she commented. “But I’m sure anything in the store would.”

“Thanks” Rachel said smiling. “But if you want to make a sale, you should try working on not sounding like some sleazy guy at a singles bar.”

“That bad huh?” Keri asked.

“Yeah, it was pretty bad” Rachel said sarcastically.

“So I take it I won’t be taking you home tonight?” Keri asked in a way that allowed her to play it off as joking if Rachel wasn’t very receptive.

“Oh, I don’t know” Rachel replied, not sure if Keri was serious or not. “Don’t you American’s get three chances before you strike out?”

“In that case” she said coming closer. “I locked the front door, and my friend and I want to fuck you two right here in the store.”

Rachel was quite taken aback by Keri’s boldness, but she did not immediately try to get away. Instead, she peered around the corner of the aisle to see Jessica with her head between Britney’s legs, hungrily munching away at her pussy. Britney was moaning loudly with her head back, eyes closed and her panties around her ankles. Meanwhile, Keri crawled up behind Rachel and snaked her hand around Rachel’s waist while kissing the back of her neck at the same time. She gently unbuttoned Rachel’s jeans and slid her hand down the front of them.

Rachel was incredibly turned on watching Jessica eating Britney out who now had her legs straight up in the air and held them there with her hands. As she watched the scene unfold, she felt Keri’s fingers slide into her wet pussy and moaned.

“Ooooooh yeah! That feels sooooo good!” Britney wailed as Jessica’s tongue circled her swollen clit. At the same time, Keri was fingering Rachel so hard from behind that Rachel was bent over with Keri practically riding her back.

“Uhhhhhh, Ooooohh! Yes! Yes! Yesssssssssss!” Britney cried as she climaxed. She quickly pulled Jessica up and kissed her hard, allowing her tongue to explore Jessica’s come covered tongue.

At the same time, Rachel was fingered to orgasm by Keri, and they tumbled into the shelves, causing boxes and boxes of shoes to come crashing down on top of them. Britney and Jessica heard the noise and broke their lip lock to look up. When they did, they saw Keri and Rachel rolling around on the floor passionately kissing each other and groping at one another’s bodies. It wasn’t long before they had ripped each other’s clothes off completely and they laid there naked.

Britney and Jessica followed suit and stripped down before hurrying over to join them. When they reached Keri and Rachel, the girls paired up and got into the 69 position with Britney on top of Jessica and Rachel on top of Keri. Keri and Jessica were laying so that their asses were almost touching each other, so that in between licks, Britney and Rachel were able to lift their heads up and kiss each other, swapping love juices and saliva.

Soft moans were coming from all four of the girls as they slowly worked tongues and fingers into pussies and assholes. Jessica looked up and saw Britney’s tantalizing ass in her face before jamming her tongue deep inside and fingering her moist snatch.

As Britney broke from one of her breaks from kissing Rachel, she took the chance to slide the fingers from one of her hands in to Jessica’s pussy and the fingers from her other hand into Keri’s. Rachel took Britney’s lead and soon, Keri and Jessica had eight fingers each sliding in and out of their snatches as they continued to eat out Rachel and Britney.

The friction built quickly, and it wasn’t long before all four girls had exploded into screaming orgasms, covering each others faces with come.

After a brief recovery period, Britney and Rachel laid there kissing each other gently while Keri and Jessica were busy sucking on their toes. Keri commented how Rachel had the prettiest feet she had ever seen, but Jessica argued that Britney’s were better.

Britney and Rachel just laughed at their foot obsessed friends before sliding down toward them and working their toes over the two women’s pussies. Britney worked her big toe into Keri’s pussy and slid it in and out several times, laughing at her expression.

“Come on” Jessica said. “I’ve got something I want to try.” The girls listened to Jessica’s idea and positioned themselves accordingly. They all laid in a circle on the floor, nuzzling each other’s feet with their mouths and tongues. It was Britney sucking on Keri’s feet, Keri sucking on Rachel’s feet, Rachel sucking on Jessica’s feet and Jessica sucking on Britney’s feet. They gently worked their tongues along the arches of one another’s feet and in between their toes, taking them gently into their mouths.

Soon, the circle began to shrink as they inched closer to one another’s pussies until each girl had their face buried in another one’s muff. Tongues explored pussies as before until they had all been worked to another orgasm and all four of them laid on the floor breathing heavily.

Rachel surveyed the store and saw what a mess it was. Shoes and boxes lay everywhere as did clothes. Several chairs were overturned and the whole room reeked of sex.

“Well, it’s going to suck to clean up, but it was definitely worth it.” Keri mused.

Rachel looked at Britney and smiled. Britney could tell she had an idea and listened.

“We don’t mind helping you clean up” Rachel said with a smile to which Britney’s jaw dropped. “For a couple free pairs of shoes.”

“Deal!” Keri said.

An hour later:

Kirsten sat at the food court staring at her uneaten cookie. Things were definitely not going good for her at the moment. The hypnosis had worn off and she had no recollection of the past six hours. All she wanted was to be at home with Love, but when she called home no one answered. A few minutes later, she saw Rachel and Britney coming towards her with an armful of shoe boxes.

“Where have you been?” Britney asked. “You and Love were supposed to meet us outside two hours ago.”

“Say, where is Love?” Rachel added.

“I have no idea” Kirsten said, bursting into tears.

THE END

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 12:39:11 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Chapter 17 (Open Mouth, Insert Foot)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 12:39:27 PM »
Another fine chapter and officially formatted!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA