Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Chapter 19 (RNRNTNA)  (Read 11980 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Chapter 19 (RNRNTNA)
« on: April 20, 2021, 10:02:23 AM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad (Episode 19) – RNRNTNA

by the Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Kirsten Dunst and Rachel Stevens
Special Guest Stars – Elizabeth Hurley, Katie Holmes, Jessica Alba and Tiffani Thiessen.

The Bod Squad is a top secret team of four highly trained, sexy young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard, but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Rachel: the British bombshell and Kirsten: the baby of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 19 – RNRNTNA:

Lieutenant Hurley sat at her desk in Washington, nervously tapping her fingers on the desk.

“Where is he?” she muttered to herself as she hung up the phone.

Things were not nearly so complicated two years ago. Those were the good ole days when she was the FBI’s latest hot shot working her way up through the ranks. Granted, there were the jealous stares of her male counterparts who thought that the only reason she was put in charge of the Bod Squad was because she was fucking the right people. But she could handle those assholes. Who wanted to be a part of their good old boys club anyways? But nowadays, she had bigger problems to deal with than jealous colleagues.

A knock on the door snapped Elizabeth out of her daydreaming state.

“Come in” she called.

“You wanted to see me lieutenant?” a young man asked.

“Andrew, you can drop the lieutenant bullshit” she said to her assistant and lover in her thick British accent. “Now come in and sit down.”

“Sorry Liz, I know you hate it when I do that” he said.

“No worries love” she replied. “The real reason I called you in here is because I can’t seem to reach Jimmy. Have you heard from him in the last week?”

“No, I haven’t” he said. “Is something wrong?”

“I guess not” she said unconvincingly.

“Come on” Andrew pressed. “You seem a little bit too uptight to simply be worried about a missing director. What’s the real story?”

“It’s just that he’s been acting really strange lately” she said, finally admitting the truth. “He mentioned something about a surprise last week, and it didn’t sound like anything good.”

“And you’re thinking he might be some kind of a loose cannon, huh?” he asked.

“I’m not sure” she answered. “I just don’t want to see all the work we’ve put in with the Bod Squad over the past two years to go down the tube.”

“I can understand your feelings” he reassured her.

“But didn’t you say they were in California for something? What could he possibly do with the team all the way out there?”

“They are in California at the Women’s Celebrity Health Spa” she said. “But they’re not going to be there forever. My hope is that this Tracy Thresher can get Kirsten straightened out rather quickly. The poor girl is a mess. And so, I’d like you to keep a close eye on Jimmy. You are to report directly to me if he does anything suspicious. Is that clear?”

“Yes ma’am” he said with a mock salute and a grin.

“You know I love it when you bark out the orders.”

“You do huh?” she asked. “Well here’s another order. Go lock the door and get over here?”

“Are you serious?” he asked, jaw wide open. “Here at work? What if someone stops by?”

“Well then you better make sure it’s locked tight” she replied unflinchingly. All of the worrying over the Bod Squad had gotten Liz quite horny, and with Andrew standing right in front of her, it was more temptation than she could handle.

He quickly locked the door and strode over to where Liz was sitting at her desk. She stood up and met Andrew in a passionate embrace, kissing him deeply and allowing his tongue to slip into her waiting mouth where she met it with her own. Andrew’s hands roamed down the back of Liz’s body to her firm ass, where he unzipped the red skirt she was wearing.

The phone rang, but Liz ignored it, moving her kisses downward to Andrew’s crotch, where she unzipped his pants and let his already stiff cock come free. She hungrily worked her mouth around his engorged member, and bobbed up and down, letting her pouty red lips slide up and down his shaft. Andrew leaned his head back and moaned as Liz began sucking harder and harder, while at the same time, grasping the base of his cock with her hand and working it up and down.

The combination of the thrill of sex at work and Elizabeth’s expert mouth working on him had Andrew ready to shoot his load in no time. He tried to warn Elizabeth about the oncoming explosion, but she was working him over so well, that he was unable to talk. And so, after a few moments, Liz’s mouth was filled with a warm thick load of sperm. It filled her mouth and splattered out onto her lips and face, leaving her a gooey mess. Andrew thought she was going to be pissed, but instead she simply used her fingers to clean the excess off her face, and proceeded to lick them dry right in front of him.

As Andrew stood there slackjawed, Liz said “Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to start eating my pussy?” Needing no more of an invitation than that, Andrew quickly dropped to his knees and removed Elizabeth’s skirt. She was wearing a pair of purple lace panties, and rather than take the time to remove them, he simply yanked them to the side as he worked his tongue into her slit. Elizabeth leaned back in her chair, moaning as Andrew slid two of his fingers into her snatch along with his tongue.

Realizing that she was at work, Elizabeth tried to be careful not to moan too loudly, but occasionally, a loud one would slip out as Andrew flicked away at her clit.

“Uuuuuhhhhhhh! Ooooooh Yeah!” she cried as he continued sliding his fingers into her moist pussy and nibbling away at her clit. Finally, Elizabeth came with a violent shudder and Andrew happily lapped up her come.

“Come on” she said pulling him up. “Let’s do it right here on the desk.” She swiped away the miscellaneous files and books on the desk in one motion and quickly hopped on top. Andrew followed suit and hopped up on the desk behind her, hastily mounting her from behind.

Andrew worked his cock into Liz’s vice-like pussy and started to pump away from behind. Liz moaned in pleasure as she felt Andrew filling up her love hole and heard his nuts rhythmically slapping against her ass.

“Ohhhh yes! Fuck yeah!” she cried as quietly as she could. As the walls of Elizabeth’s pussy clenched tightly around Andrew’s dick, he could feel another thick load of come building in his nuts.

“Uhhhhggghhh!” he moaned as he shot another wad of come all over Liz’s asshole and pussy.

They collapsed on top of the desk, trying to regain their composure when the phone rang again. Liz answered and had a brief conversation as Andrew lightly kissed her neck. When she hung up she started to laugh hysterically.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Oh nothing, just a meeting in five minutes, and both of us are expected to be there” she said with a wide grin.

“Oh shit!” he said as they scrambled for their clothes. And that’s how the morning began for Lieutenant Hurley.

Meanwhile in Malibu:

Love, Britney and Rachel sat in the lobby of The Women’s Celebrity Health Spa, enjoying the scenery as they held their breath in nervous anticipation. It seemed to Rachel that every hot looking babe on the planet had to be here at the spa working out. And the best part of all was that most of them were rather scantily clad. Everywhere she turned, a gorgeous brunette or blonde would be standing there smiling at the three of them, tight spandex clothing clinging to tan, hardened bodies as the glistening sweat caused by their workouts reflected in the light.

“My God, this place is like a buffet of hotties!” she blurted out to Britney and Love.

“Yeah, and judging by the way they’re looking at us, I think we’re the main course!” Britney quipped only half joking.

Rachel giggled and looked over at Love expecting her to be laughing as well, but instead, Love sat staring straight ahead with a far away look on her face. She didn’t seem to notice the joke or even the many beautiful women all around them.

“She’s still not talking to you, huh?” Britney asked.

Love snapped out of it and shook her head no.

“I know it doesn’t seem like it now” Britney said, trying to console her friend. “But she’ll get over it in time. Especially now that she’s getting her hypnosis cured. You’ll see. Things will be just fine.”

“I don’t know” Love fretted. “I think I fucked up royally this time. I let one moment of passion ruin the best thing I had going for me. Besides, how do you even know that this Tracy chick can fix her? I mean, she’s been in there for over an hour.”

“You just have to trust Jimmy that this woman is legit.” Britney said.

“I hope you’re right” Love said as one of the receptionists approached them.

“Tracy would like to see the three of you in her office” the young woman said as she eyed them up and down. “If you ladies will just follow me.”

As the young woman led them through the spa to Tracy’s office, Love could feel the piercing stares of the other women in the club. They were like a hungry pride of lions, ready to strike at the first opportunity and ravage the bodies of these three strangers to their love nest.

The receptionist ushered them through a door and then quickly exited, closing the door behind her and leaving them alone. As the three members of the Bod Squad sat down and waited, Tracy watched them from another room via security camera.

“Time to do your thing” Katie said to her.

“Yes master” Tracy droned.

“Oh yeah, and for the rest of the day, you are to act like you’re not hypnotized” Katie ordered.

Tracy quickly snapped back into a semi-normal state and asked “And you’re sure I don’t have to hypnotize the other one too?”

“I’m sure” Katie said. “She’s in the other room listening to the Beatles playing on the PA, so she’ll be under our control. You just take care of these three, and we’ll meet you in a few minutes.”

“Roger” Tracy cheerfully replied as she headed towards her office.

Tracy’s office:

“I’m giving her five more minutes, and then I’m outta here” Love fumed. “This is ridiculous.”

“Sorry to keep you waiting” came a perky voice as Tracy Thresher strode into the room. Love, Rachel and Britney all audibly gasped as they caught sight of the gorgeous brunette. Tracy was around 5’11 with a killer body that she obviously loved to flaunt. She wore only a bra top and thong, and walked with an air of confidence that could not be shaken.

“N-no problem” Love stammered. “We really don’t have much going on today anyway, right girls?”

“Right” Britney and Rachel managed to say.

“The reason I wanted to see you ladies has to do with your friend Kirsten” Tracy said.

“How is she?” Love interrupted.

“She’ll be fine” Tracy continued. “But I needed to get some background info from you to completely reverse the effects of the hypnosis.”

“Sure, anything” Rachel said.

“First, can I offer you something to drink?” Tracy asked.

Not wanting to be rude, all three girls agreed, and Tracy poured them each a cup of tea. As Tracy asked them various questions about their relationships with Kirsten, they began to feel lightheaded.

“Is something the matter?” she asked Britney.

“Oh, I’m just a little dizzy” she replied.

“Must be jet lag” Tracy replied warmly. “How about if I turn on the lights in here? They really are quite soothing.”

“That would be great” Britney droned, slowly slipping under the effects of the hypnosis with the others.

Tracy turned on the special lights she had on the back wall, and they began to swirl and hum. All three of the girls looked at them and were transfixed.

“Soothing, aren’t they?” Tracy asked.

“Yes” they all three replied.

“When I count to three, I want all three of you to go to sleep and listen to what I say. Is that clear?” Tracy asked.

“Yes” they replied.

“One. Two. Three” she counted, and as she reached three, their heads dropped. “Now, when you wake up, you will do whatever Katie says. You will be very open to suggestion from Katie and her friends and also from myself. We are all friends now, and you don’t want to let your friends down do you?”

“No, we don’t want to let them down” they said in monotone voices.

“O.K., wake up, but you will not realize that you are hypnotized” Tracy said as she snapped her fingers. Rachel, Britney and Love all snapped to attention and looked around the room as though nothing had happened.

“Thanks for the info” Tracy said, smiling. “It will be very helpful.”

“Thank you for the tea and the lights, they were very soothing like you promised” Rachel said.

“You’re quite welcome” Tracy replied.

“I guess we should be going” Love reluctantly said.

“Wait a second” Tracy said, seemingly having a spur of the moment idea. “Why don’t you all stay and get a taste of our VIP treatment. It’s normally reserved for movie stars and the like, but for the Bod Squad, anything!”

“Sure” Love said looking around to make sure Britney and Rachel agreed. They were both eagerly shaking their heads yes, and so it was settled.

“What kind of movie stars have you met?” Rachel asked.

“Oh, I’ve entertained many famous people from Jules Asner to Christina Ricci to Winona Ryder, but that’s a whole other set of stories that I’ll have to tell you sometime.”

“Sounds neat” Love said. “I’ve met Jules, she’s really cool.”

“She told me about that” Tracy replied with a wink which caused Love to blush. “But come now, let’s get you ladies changed into something more comfortable.”

Tracy led the three women to a medium sized room which was empty save for several mats on the floor and four lockers against the wall.

“You’ll find some clothes and things in the lockers” Tracy said. “Go ahead and change, and I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

When they opened the lockers, the girls were surprised to find the teensiest of thong bikinis in each of their sizes, each one a different color. Love stripped and put on her bright red bikini, before looking at Britney and Rachel.

When she looked over, Love found that the others looked just as sexy as she felt. Britney wore a yellow swimsuit while Rachel’s was dark blue. In each case, there was barely enough material to cover their nipples and pubic regions.

“Glad I got that bikini wax” Britney laughed.

“I think we all are” Rachel answered as she playfully smacked Britney’s ass.

The girls were gleefully wrestling around when the door opened up and Kirsten bounded in wearing a pink bikini in the same style as the other girls.

“Kirsten!” they joyfully cried, rushing up to hug their friend. With the hypnosis in full effect, neither Love nor Kirsten had any thoughts about their arguments from the past week. The only thing on their minds was how horny they both were.

“Wait a second” Love said. “If you’re already changed into your bikini, then what’s in that other locker?”

“Only one way to find out” Britney said as they all rushed over to the wall.

All four of the girls’ jaws hit the floor when Britney opened the locker door and they saw what came tumbling out. Dildos and toys of all shapes and sizes spilled onto the floor along with bottles of massage oils, cans of whipped cream, four blindfolds and just about anything else they could think to use for whatever kinky desires they may have.

As the girls laughed and began rummaging through the pleasure items, a voice came over the intercom system.

“I see you ladies are enjoying the surprises so far” Tracy’s voice said. “So I’ve planned another one for you. You are to each put on one of the blindfolds and go lay down on the massage mats. And remember, no peeking!”

The girls eagerly put on the blindfolds and did as they were told, giggling all they way as they laid face down on the mats. Love heard the door open and the sounds of footsteps heading her way.

She felt the presence of someone kneeling beside her and then the splatter of the massage oil as her mystery masseuse dripped the warm oil onto her creamy skin. On the other mats, Kirsten, Britney and Rachel were receiving the same treatment, as soft hands lovingly rubbed the oil into their scantily clad bodies.

Love flipped over onto her back and allowed her masseuse to cover her front with oil. She felt her bra being removed and a pair of juicy lips closing around one of her hardened nipples, lightly biting her as she writhed in pleasure.

Finally, unable to contain her curiosity, Love peeked from beneath her blindfold to see who it was that was pleasuring her so much. To her delight, she saw that it was Tracy who was hungrily sucking away at her breasts and slowly rubbing the oil into her skin. However, as she looked around the room, she was shocked to see who was working on the other girls. She saw Katie sitting squarely on top of Kirsten’s butt, lovingly rubbing her shoulders down. She saw Jessica and Britney passionately french kissing each other, both their bodies covered in oil as they rolled around on the mat. And finally, she saw Tiffani with her hand down the front of Rachel’s panties, fingering her to a frenzy.

“What’s wrong with this picture?” Love thought. “Shouldn’t we be trying to get out of here? I thought we hated Katie for some reason?” But as quickly as these thoughts entered Love’s mind, they just as quickly disappeared with a kiss on the lips from Tracy. But Tracy didn’t stop there. She moved her kisses down towards Love’s stomach where she planted her lips in the small puddle of massage oil that had collected by her belly button.

“Oooooh yessss!” Love moaned as Tracy slid her panties off and worked her tongue into Love’s moist snatch. Faster and faster she worked her tongue on Love’s clit as she slid her fingers in and out of the warm folds of flesh and Love bucked her hips in response.

Tracy definitely knew how to eat pussy, and Love was on the receiving end of her expert technique. She gently nibbled away at Love’s clitoris and slowly eased one of her middle fingers into her asshole.

“Fuck yes! Ooooooh, I’m commming!” Love cried amongst the other moans in the room as she reached her climax. Tracy greedily licked up Love’s juices and crawled up to her, sharing another long kiss.

Love glanced over to her left and saw Jessica and Britney, both covered head to toe in oil, grinding their pussies up against one another.

“Ohhhhh yesss! Mmmmmm!” Britney moaned as Jessica’s muff rubbed up tight against her own. Tighter and tighter they pulled together, building up the friction between them and kissing each other passionately as they rubbed together.

“Uhhhhhhh!! Oooohhh! Yesssss!!!” Jessica squealed in delight as her orgasm built in her abdomen. Finally, in a loud crescendo of screams, both Britney and Jessica came together, collapsing in a heap, but only for a minute to recover.

On the neighboring mat, Kirsten had her face on the floor and her ass in the air as Katie worked a large dildo into her pussy while eating out her asshole at the same time.

“God, I’ve missed you” Katie whispered as she slid the dildo in and out of her old friend’s tight pussy. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to fuck your hot little ass.”

“Ooooooohhhh! Ohhh Fuuuuuckkk!” Kirsten managed to moan in response as the large plastic phallus filled her pussy and Katie’s soft tongue probed her asshole.

“You like that baby, huh?” Katie said as she continued pumping the dildo in and out.

As she continued to work Kirsten over, Katie felt a pair of hands on her waist pulling her panties off. She glanced down briefly to see Rachel sliding between her legs and beneath her, Tiffani was busy eating out Rachel, forming a small daisy chain.

“Oooooh yesss!!” Katie cried as Rachel worked her snakelike tongue into Katie’s slit. She rocked back and forth on Rachel’s face, all the while still managing to work over Kirsten with the dildo and her tongue.

“I’m commmmming!!!!! Ohhhhh yessss!!!!!!” Kirsten screamed as she reached her orgasm and rolled away from Katie’s tongue. Meanwhile, Tiffani got up and made her way to the locker where she grabbed a few cans of the whipped cream.

“Who’s up for a girlie sundae?” she joked. Love, Tracy and Kirsten all raced over to join her, and they quickly spotted Jessica and Britney lying on one of the mats, kissing passionately.

“I think we’ve spotted our girlies” Kirsten laughed as they gang rushed Jessica and Britney.

Meanwhile, Rachel still had her face buried in Katie’s pussy on the adjoining mat when Katie pulled her up for a hot make out session.

As the two women shared their lip lock, Rachel said “Hey, didn’t you almost cost me a spot on the Bod Squad?”

“You’re not still holding that against me are you?” Katie asked, wondering if the hypnosis had maybe failed.

“You bet your sweet ass I am” Rachel said. “And I think I know just the way to punish you for it.”

Katie’s eyes bulged when she saw what Rachel had in mind. She had fastened on a large strap on dildo and was making her way towards Katie with a look of demented zeal.

“Time to pay the fiddler” she joked as she pushed Katie back on her back and mounted her.

Katie felt the large plastic dildo filling her pussy as Rachel thrust her hips up and down in a frenzy.

“Ohhhhh yessss!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!!” Katie cried as Rachel pumped away. All the while she was fucking her, Katie was busy pinching Rachel’s nipples and flicking her tongue out at them whenever she could.

“That’ll teach you to fuck with me!” Rachel said as she thrust harder and harder at Katie.

“Ohhhhhh!! I’m sorry!!! I’m sorry!!” Katie jokingly squealed, as she felt her climax hit. Finally, when she had come, Rachel relented, rolling over and softly kissing Katie while the mayhem behind them ensued.

When the other four girls saw Jessica and Britney lying on one of the mats kissing, they knew that they had their targets, and all of them swooped in with the whipped cream cans blazing. It wasn’t long before Britney and Jessica were both covered head to toe in whipped cream, and the others proceeded to lick it off.

One at a time, starting with Jessica, the other girls each took their favorite body part and started to lick the whipped cream away. She had Love and Kirsten down by her pussy and ass, Tiffani and Tracy each taking one of her breasts, and Britney still kissing her passionately.

Once Jessica had been sufficiently taken care of, the attention was turned to Britney. Only this time, the whipped cream was forgotten, and the attention was turned to how they could pleasure her. Love and Kirsten were again down by her crotch, with Love eating out Britney’s moist pussy and Kirsten licking away at her asshole. Occasionally, their tongues would meet, and the two would passionately kiss, swapping the taste of whipped cream, saliva and pussy juice.

At the same time, Britney had her fingers from one hand in Tiffani’s pussy and the fingers from the other hand in Tracy’s, rubbing their clits and sliding in and out of their wetness. To top things off, Jessica was straddling Britney’s face as the young vixen worked her tongue in and out of her pussy.

Britney was having the time of her life, fucking five other girls at once, as the room filled with the cries and moans of pleasure.

Finally, one at a time, the girls climaxed and collapsed on the floor. They quietly paired off and softly stroked one another’s bodies as the afterglow and smell of sex lingered in the air.

Love finally broke the silence saying “It’s good to have you back Katie, we’ve all really missed you.”

“Well don’t go getting all mushy on me just yet” she replied. “We’ve got to get ready, the boss has got big plans for us.”

THE END

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 12:58:34 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Chapter 19 (RNRNTNA)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 12:58:59 PM »
Love the addition of Jessica here and Tiffani as well. Another chapter formatted!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA