Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Powerrr Fuck (Velvet Sky)  (Read 2382 times)

Calibur009

Powerrr Fuck (Velvet Sky)
« on: October 27, 2021, 08:37:28 PM »
Powerrr Fuck
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Velvet Sky
Codes: MF, Oral, Rim, Titfuck, Facial

It was a typical Monday evening as the NWA (National Wrestling Alliance) was setting up at the GPB Studio in Atlanta, Georgia. They were of course preparing to film a set of tapings for their weekly show NWA Powerrr. Everyone from the wrestlers, the commentary team, production, and ring crew were getting ready for the show tonight.

Backstage retired professional wrestler turned NWA commentator Velvet Sky was inside her dressing room taking selfies. The former Impact Wrestling and short-lived Ring of Honor star was in a very good mood tonight. As usual Velvet's lips were adjourned with pink lip gloss, sporting her signature blonde hair with highlights, and a bronze tan. She is also wearing a short form-fitting black designer dress and heels. The dress, of course, emphasizes her curvy body, especially her huge cleavage, legs, and amazing ass.

“Damn! I look so hot tonight.” Velvet said with a big smile while checking herself out in the nearby mirror. “But when do I not look hot?” She then laughs before checking her iPhone for the time.

“I still have 45 minutes before we begin filming Powerrr.” Velvet said before letting out a sigh. “Well, I’m going to need something to do in the meantime.” She then crosses her toned arms while thinking.

The gorgeous NWA commentator then picks her phone back up and begins texting and sending out a message.

“Okay, it’s done! David better get here soon.” Velvet said before taking more selfies.

Four minutes later David Jones enters Velvet’s dressing room. He is a 28-year-old production assistant who has been working for the NWA for five months. David has dark blonde hair, 5’ 11, with an athletic build, he is also dressed in a black t-shirt with the NWA Powerrr logo on it, jeans, sneakers, and is carrying a clipboard with notes attached to it.

“Finally! I’ve been waiting for you.” Velvet said while applying lotion to her incredible legs.

“Well, I just got your text Velvet. What do you need?” David asked while looking at her with a lustful glee in his eye.

“Ha! Ha! David, I believe you know why I texted you.” Velvet replied with a sly smile while giving him a knowing look. “Get out of those clothes right now! Because we have to finish before the tapings begin.” The ex-TNA Knockout then takes off her heels before removing her dress and tossing it to the floor.

David has now stripped down to his briefs. Velvet on the other hand is now completely nude is and leaning over her dressing room table. She looks back at the production assistant while shaking her famous moneymaker at him while sporting a naughty smile.

“I know you loved watching me do this to the middle rope every week when I was in TNA.” The Beautiful People member said in her trademark sexy voice. “So, get over here and eat my ass!”

David happily does as the blonde performer requests. He grabs a hold of her shapely backside and buries his face in it as she shakes it in his face. He begins tonguing her ass up and down as she begins moaning in pleasure. David then begins licking Velvet’s cooze.

“Yeeeaaahhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh!” Velvet cooed while having a big smile as she continued to shake her ass in David’s face as he was eating her out. “That’s it! Eat my pussy!” *moans*

“Oh, fuck! That feels great, but I’m ready for some cock now.” Velvet said while turning around and dropping to her knees. The hot blonde pulls down David’s underwear to reveal his long hard cock. “Mmhmm! This is the reason I love hooking up with you before tapings.”

Velvet then grabs a hold of the production assistant’s dick and begins sucking it.

The former two-time TNA Knockouts champion expertly slurps on David’s cock while looking up at him with her brown eyes. She then winks at him before sliding more of his pole down her throat.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Velvet said while blowing David. “As you can see I love sucking big dicks! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” She begins licking his balls for a bit. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“I’m ready for you to fuck me!” Velvet said while now giving his cock a handjob using her right hand. The former Allure member then gets to her feet and lies on the bench. David then inserts his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Mmhmm!” Velvet cried out as David pounded her with his hard cock. “Yes! That’s it, fuck me just like that!” *moans*

About eight minutes later David is plowing the former wrestler doggystyle on the floor. The hot blonde moans in pleasure as he continues to move his big dick in and out of her cooze.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Velvet said as the production assistant continued to bang her from behind. With a smile, the sexy commentator begins shaking her ass while David banged her. “It feels so fucking good! Keep it up!”

David does indeed keep fucking Velvet and even smacks her juicy ass too.

“Holy shit! I loved that” Velvet said with a smile. “I love how you fuck me with that big cock, David. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck!”

Five minutes later Velvet is kneeling between David’s legs as he sits on the bench. She is giving him a handjob using both of her manicured hands before going back to sucking his big cock again.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Velvet said while sucking David off. When she is finished doing that she places his cock between her chest and begins titfucking him.

“Mmmm! Ohhhh! Yessss! I know you love it when I do this for you.” Velvet said in a confident tone as David’s cock slid between her tits. “I’m willing to bet that Chelsea Green or Mickie James don’t titfuck you as good as I do!” She then smirks and begins titfucking David faster while now sucking on the head of his cock. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

David is almost close to blowing his load but Velvet notices this and stops titfucking him.

“I don’t want you to cum just yet!” Velvet said while standing up. “We still have some time left!”

Minutes later, Velvet is now riding David while he is lying on the bench.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Ughhhhhh!” Velvet cried out as David moved his hard cock in and out of her wet snatch. The former then began grinding on his cock even faster. “Ohhhhh! Fuuuuck! That cock feels so fucking good!” *moans*

Sometime later Velvet is now bouncing on the production assistant’s cock in reverse cowgirl. She has a pure look of sexual bliss on her face as she rides David’s long cock.

“Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Velvet cried out as she bounced on David’s dick. “Oh shit! You’re making cum, David!” *loud moan*

Velvet continued to ride David for a while. A few minutes later David is now fucking her in the spoon position on the floor. He delivers quick strokes to the former TNA Knockouts tag team champion’s pussy as she moans in pleasure.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Velvet cooed in a very aroused tone as David’s cock moved in and out of her cooze. “Keep fucking me just like that David! I’m so close to cuming again!” *moans*

David was also close to cuming himself, but he wanted to give Velvet that orgasm she wanted so badly. He soon succeeds in this goal as the beautiful former wrestler begins cuming multiple times as he fucks her.

“Oh my god! Holy shit!” Velvet screamed out before smiling. “Fuck! You made me cum, and it felt so good too!” *moans*

Velvet, now coming off of her orgasm, kneels on the floor as David jerks his cock in front of her gorgeous face. The production assistant soon fires a huge load of spunk that splatters across Velvet’s face much to her delight.

“Mmmm! That was great, David.” Velvet said with a smile while tasting some of the cum that landed on her face. “Damn! That was a great fuck. It was quick but still good.” She then laughs before checking her iPhone. “Shit! The tapings are going to start in five minutes, so we need to get ready now!”

Both David & Velvet begin putting their clothes back. But before he leaves the dressing room the beautiful commentator stops him.

“Hey, David! Maybe we’ll do this again on the next set of tapings.” Velvet said before giving him a wink. “Okay, get out of here and go do your assistant producer thing!” *laughs*

After David leaves the room Velvet finishes cleaning herself up with a washcloth. She then applies some fresh lip gloss to her lips, adjusts her dress, and picks up her notes for tonight’s commentary.

“Well, it’s showtime!” Velvet said with a smile while giving herself a final glance in the mirror. The hot commentator then exits her dressing room and heads to ringside.

The End
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:49:14 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, daxg2001, Nikko, jnunez9098

Nikko

Re: Powerrr Fuck (Velvet Sky)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 10:50:39 AM »
All in the ring! Velvet in all its glory, it was hot. This well-written story is sexy, good dialogue. I liked thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA