Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Gokaiger Lust  (Read 1854 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Gokaiger Lust
« on: December 17, 2021, 12:15:24 AM »
Summary
Keela Dogoier was a young woman that had a secret that she hid from the universe. She was the baby sister of one Don "Doc" Dogoier and she was trying to get answers about herself. But was she ready for what she found when she found him? And is she ready for how life will change afterward? Super Sentai is owned by Toei Company, Ltd. I own nothing but the idea.

Notes
Keela Dogoier is being "played" by Igeta Hiroe from Kamen Rider 01. I do this with a bunch of stories. And a few more will come in the next few chapters and I'll tell you guys who they are when I introduce them.

Chapter 1

Keela Dogoier snuck around the Gokai Gallon in the middle of the ship’s night cycle. She had spent years trying to find her older brother. One day he was doing odd repair jobs for a planet a few light-years away from her. She hated that they were apart. He couldn’t support both of them after their parents died so he left her people that they had trusted. The one thing that kept her smiling about it was the fact that she knew he was doing his best.

Then she found out that he was a wanted pirate. She couldn’t understand why or how he had chosen to become that. He had to have a reason for that and she started trying to find him...but she was 14. She had to sneak away from those that were raising her. And as she escaped she found out something more about herself she was still shocked about as she clutched a little plushie she had made.

Doc could almost instinctively know what was wrong with any technology they came across. Even as a child he was like that. She remembered every time they would be together when she was a child he could figure out everything that was wrong with any tech. Everyone called him a kami. But she called him her Onii-sama.

But soon after she left her guardians she discovered that she too was a kami. Maybe even more than her brother. Because her hands glowed one day and she did something that she never thought possible. She healed an injured animal and it ran off like it hadn’t been hurt at all. It was draining when she did things like that. That’s why she made the little doctor plushie she held tightly right now.

She walked through the halls trying to find her brother. She had to find out more about herself and why he joined this crew. As she walked through the halls she heard a soft moaning. She walked along and peeked through a door left open a crack. She saw the captain of the Gokaiger and one of the female members Ahim de Famille. They were both naked and she was looking at him with lust in her eyes.

“Captain-sama,” she said and kissed him. “Can you please me again?” she asked with a smile.

“Tch,” he said looking at her. “Everyone here is never satisfied,” he said to her.

“You are a rare breed Captain-sama. You please us all. So can you please me again?” she asked kissing him again.

“Work, work, work,” he mumbled and shoved her onto the bed. She giggled as she saw him look at her. He forced her legs apart and Keela could see his cum already dripping from her wet pussy. Keela saw it and she felt a twinge in her own privates.

She found herself playing with the hem of her shirt as Marvelous got into position between her legs. “Enjoy my sweet little Princess,” he said with a smirk as he rammed his hard cock into her wanting pussy.

“ FUCK. ” she groaned as she felt her captain inside of her. He kissed her neck as he pumped into her. Keela unbuttoned her shirt and freed her small but perky breasts and started to play with them as she watched.

“Don’t lose control yet Princess. I’m just getting started with you.” Marvelous said with a smile as he pumped into Ahim who just whimpered her response as she fondled her breasts as she watched her captain pump into her with her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

“I hope you are,” Keela whispered as she found her hand that was clutching her plushie had dropped it and was finding its way to her sex. One hand on her breasts the other slowly working its way into her panties. And just as it found its target she heard more whimpers from Ahim as Marvelous grabbed ahold of her ankles as he pumped into her.

“Words Princess,” he said with a smirk as he smirked down at her as she was moaning and groaning and writhing with passion as he made love to her.

“You fuck me so good Captain-sama.” she moaned finding her voice again with struggle feeling her captain inside of her. “I never had anyone fuck me as you do.” she moaned holding her breasts as he pumped into her. And Keela inserted two fingers into her drenched sex.

“Yeah fuck her good Captain-sama.” Keela moaned softly as she watched them.

“Who’s a better fuck? Luka or me?” Marvelous groaned with a smile pumping into her.

Keela’s mind exploded as she heard the question. She knew that Luka Millfy was the other female member of the Gokaiger. And seeing Ahim like this right now was hot but thinking about her with another woman drove her mind into overdrive. Visions of Luka and Ahim sucking on each of her breasts with Marvelous slow jerking his cock for the three women.

“D-Don’t make me choose Captain-sama.” Ahim moaned.

“Answer the question Princess,” he groaned feeling his orgasm coming as he pumped into her.

“Please,” she begged him, and her eyes were in and out of focus.

“Fine. I know a better question, what if she were here? Giving both of us a taste of her sweet pussy. Would you want me to eat her out while the two of you tongue each other?” he smiled knowing she was about to cum herself as he pumped into her and that question had pushed her over the edge and he knew what came next.

“ YES MARVELOUS-SAMA!!! ” she yelled as she felt her orgasm hit her and as it did she milked him again and he shot another load deep inside of her. He leaned in and kissed her as Keela came herself, with a soft fuck.

“Well I’m glad you enjoyed the show,” Marvelous said summoning his Gokai Sabre and pointing it at the cracked door. “But who the fuck are you?” he asked and Keela knew she was caught as she saw Ahim do the same but with her Gokai Gun once she recovered from her orgasm.

“Shit,” Keela said to herself as she walked into the room unable to fix her appearance. Her hands were in the air and looking embarrassed.

“You better answer the question,” Ahim said out of breath a little and also a little pissed that she wasn’t able to beath in the afterglow of sex with her Captain.

“I-I’m Keela Dogoier. Doc is my older brother,” she said with her hands in the air trying not to look embarrassed with her breasts exposed and a clear spot in her pants that showed she had, in fact, enjoyed them having sex. She kind of wanted them to like her for her fantasies that were birthed seeing them having sex. But she came off looking even more embarrassed or rather embarrassing. Just as her brother would if he was caught in the same situation.

“EH!!” both of them said together.

“Keela! What are you doing here?” Doc asked seeing her in the main room and hugged her. Then he saw Ahim in her silk robe and Marvelous was standing there naked unabashed looking at Doc as he, Luka, Joe, and Gai walked into the main room.

“Marvelous why aren’t you wearing any clothes?” Doc asked comically covering up his sister’s eyes. With everyone there smirking knowing something that Keela didn’t.

“Onii-sama, I have seen a man naked,” she said trying to shove his hands out of the way.

“She didn’t seem to mind seeing us in action,” Marvelous said with a smirk as he watched Keela win the war of if she can see him like this.

“Nice Captain,” Joe smiled as he winked at Ahim who smirked at him.

“And you two didn’t think to invite me?” Luka asked looking at the two of them with a pout.

“Don’t worry you came up in the end,” Keela mumbled. Luka turned to her. And sized her up and elbowed Doc.

“What was that for?” he asked rubbing the spot she elbowed.

“How come we have been on this ship for this long and we never heard of you having a sister?” she asked him.

“Well, it’s...complicated,” he said rubbing his neck and looking uncomfortable.

“Does it have to do with this?” Keela asked holding up her hand and it glowed.

“What can you do?” he asked shocked.

“Healing,” she said clutching her plushie. He hugged her again harder this time.

“Explain,” Marvelous said to him.

“Our family was targeted by the Zangyack,” he said.

“What do you mean? They died in a space accident,” she said to him.

“No Keela...mom had your powers too. That’s where they come from her side of the family. I...have mild powers. It’s why I am, as Luka said, a kami when it comes to tech. Always been that way.” he said looking at everyone.

“And that would fall under the recruitment profile,” Joe said looking down.

“ ‘Recruitment profile’ , what does that mean?” Keela asked.

“I was part of a Zangyank group. They would send propaganda to each planet that they took over without resistance to meet them. Some fell for it. I was one of them,” Joe said thinking about the day that he found out the truth about the Zangyank and everything that had happened afterward to his mentor. Marvelous put a hand on his shoulder and encourage his friend to continue.

Marvelous was never one to do such a thing and everyone knew it. But they also knew that everyone in this main room that he called a Gokaiger was more than just a team that he gathered and gave keys to. They were more than friends, more than family, they were everything to each other. And if he didn’t do this for his everything he wouldn’t be their Captain.

“Anyway, they had several key targets to have join their ranks. People with powers would fall under that recruitment profile,” he said to the room.

“Exactly and sometimes they aren’t friendly,” Doc said to Keela. “Mom tried to protect us. She didn’t know if you had powers but she knew I had mild powers. And with her own powers, she wanted to protect us...and somewhere along the way wires got crossed. And the recruitment became an assassination and they killed our parents.” Doc said with tears forming in Keela’s eyes.

Doc hugged her again as she cried. “Is that why you joined the pirates?” she asked after a minute to calm herself. Doc chuckled at this question.

“Nope. I joined them because I found where I belonged. Right here on the Gokai Gallon.” he said looking at her. “And through this place and these people...I did the one thing I always secretly wanted to do. I got revenge for our parents. And found my great treasure.” he said looking at everyone. Luka elbowed him again.

“What was that for?” Keela asked with a smirk.

“Too much cheese,” Luka said and a wave of chuckling could be heard in the main room.

Keela was walking around her new room. Doc convinced Marvelous to let her stay for a while. Or was convincing him as she paced. She wasn’t sure it was a good idea for her to stay. She watched two of them have sex and secretly wanted to join Captain-sama’s group of girls willing to let him have his way with her. How would her brother handle that? How would she handle it if it couldn’t happen?

She needed more space and left the room. Doc had given a quick tour of Gallon and left. She walked around and saw Joe doing some workout routine. Keela tried not to stare at him for too long. She did think he was hot too and ideas about Marvelous and Joe fighting over her popped into her head and then she slipped trying to show off her body for him by leaning on a table sending the towels that she slipped on everywhere.

As she scrambled to pick up the towels and put them back Joe smirked as she scurried out of the room. “Definitely Doc’s sister.” he chuckled.

“Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.” she groaned as she walked away from the scene of the stupid as was calling it. She was never lucky in love. But then again she was trying to figure out what had happened to her. So hiding something was always getting in the way. She mopped around the ship not sure where she was going. Then she heard Marvelous.

“You have a nice ass.” she heard him groan. She froze he was probably making it up to Luka right now...and she wanted to see it. She snuck around trying not to get caught this time. She inched closer to the door left ajar. And as she peeked she saw something that made her confused. Emotionally, mentally, and physically.

“ FUCK ME MARVELOUS-SAMA!! ” Doc moaned as Marvelous pumped into his ass. She watched for a few seconds seeing her Onii-sama naked strapped down to the bed with Marvelous standing over him as he pumped into him. She stared at how hard her brother was and saw cum dripping from his cock and unaware that Ahim and Luka had snuck up behind her with smirks on their faces.

“Nice way to convince Marvelous to let her stay,” Luka said loud enough for them to hear which made Keela jump. Doc looked over and saw Keela staring.

“Don’t look at your-OH FUCK-Onii-sama.” Doc moaned.

“You always liked being watched Doc. You explain the unique relationship we have ladies while he pays her way. And Peeping Tom,” he said with a smirk staring into the eyes of Keela, and she half melted. “The next time you peep on my work I might just make you a part of it,” he smirked at her.

“You say that like Doc hadn’t been counting the seconds since the last time you two fucked. Keela is just an excuse to get our Captain-sama to himself. And Marvelous-san we both know she was going to stay no matter what.” Luka said smirking at him as she took Keela by the hand and started to lead her away.

“ LUKA! ” Doc moaned and Keela saw him shoot a load on the bed. As Marvelous chuckled at what Luka had said.

“I’m not done with you yet.” they heard Marvelous say.

“Thank god.” Keela heard her brother moan as she walked away remembering the sight of her brother getting humped by his Captain with a smile on his face.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 12:18:18 AM by CaptainNinnin »

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Re: Gokaiger Lust
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 12:41:56 AM »

Chapter 2

Keela was still in shock when they walked into the main room to see Joe finishing up his workout. “Nice,” Luka said as he walked up to them and kissed Luka who sighed happily.

“Could you go with Gai today?” Luka asked looking into his eyes.

“Why? You always like a good fuck after I work out?” he asked her.

“What?” Keela asked, hearing that another man-on-man relationship could happen.

“Ah. She saw Marvelous and Doc?” he asked with a smirk.

“Yup. So it’s time for a girl talk. Besides Gai likes it when you fuck him.” Luka said with a smile.

“He likes when any of the core fucks him,” Joe said with a smirk. “But he is a good fuck. See ya later Ahim?” Joe asked, backing away.

“Of course Joe-san,” she said with a smirk and blew him a kiss.

“Okay, what is going on? Is everyone having sex with everyone else?” Keela asked the two girls as he left.

“Yup,” Luka said with a smile.

“Please sit and have some tea,” Ahim said getting the pot and cups.

“I’m so confused,” Keela said as she watched her pour the tea.

“It’s simple sweetie,” Ahim said to her as she handed Luka a cup and then passed her one. Luka took a sip.

“Delicious,” Luka sighed enjoying the tea.

“Thank you, my love,” Ahim said sitting down.

“So what is going on. Why is my Onii-sama having sex with Captain-sama?” Keela asked.

“We only call him Captain- SAMA during sex. It gets him excited.” Luka said looking at Keela.

“Outside of the bedroom it is Marvelous, Marvelous-san, or just plain Captain,” Ahim said soothingly.

“Whatever. What is going on?” Keela asked looking at her.

“Marvelous is a special man. He recruited each of us one at a time. Not to have sex with him but to be a part of this crew.” Luka said looking around at the ship.

“Marvelous-san brought each of us here and we got to know the man behind the smug demeanor. Which is why your Onii-sama, as you call him, IS NOT PAYING YOUR WAY .” Ahim said then took a sip of her tea.

“He was going to bring you with us because Doc cares about you. It’s just been a while since the two of them had sex. Not that he has been lonely.” Luka said with a smirk.

“You and Onii-sama?” Keela asked. And Luka just smirked and nodded.

“After a while, each of us fell for our Captain. And Marvelous-san wanted to be with each of us. We don’t know a lot about his past. But we wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t his first group relationship.” Ahim said smiling at Keela.

“So you all have sex with each other?” Keela asked the two of them.

“Like I said yup. We were only with Marvelous’s at first but soon we started to like each other too. Before we knew it each of us would pair up and enjoy each other too. We have our favorites. I love getting DPd by Doc and Gai.” Luka said with a smile.

“Double penetrated,” Ahim explained the unasked question that Keela was having.

“Yup. Ahim here loves me and Marvelous. Joe loves Marvelous and Ahim. Doc is Marvelous and I. And Gai loves being a slut for the core team. He was always a Super Sentai nut so the chance to say he has each member of a core team excites him.” Luka said with a smile. Keela finally took a sip of the tea.

“It is delicious. But you never said Marvelous’s favorite.” Keela said looking at the two of them and they smiled at each other.

“He doesn’t have one,” Luka said.

“He makes love to each of us. Male or female the same way. With the same intensity that drives each of us wild. Though there is only one man he lets fuck him. And that’s Joe. Both Gai and Doc don’t mind.” Ahim said smiling.

“This is a lot to take in,” Keela said thinking about everything.

“What was your fantasy with Marvelous?” Luka asked smiling at her.

“How could you tell I have a fantasy about him?” Keela asked.

“He is Marvelous-san. Everyone develops a mild fantasy with him.” Ahim said with a smile.

Keela looked at the two of them and turned bright red and then tried to chug down the tea and chocked. “It involved us?” Luka asked with a smile as Keela coughed.

Keela thought about it and thought that there was no point in hiding it anymore. “I-I wanted you two to suck my breasts while he jerked,” Keela said trying not to look embarrassed, and failed.

“Oooo,” Luka said with a smile liking Keela’s fantasy.

“There is only one problem Keela. Marvelous doesn’t jerk. There is no need with all of us willing to please him. So one of the boys would help him relieve him while he’d watch us.” Ahim said with a smile.

“Onii-sama?...What the fuck am I saying that’s my brother.” Keela asked and kicked herself. Luka got up and walked around to Keela.

“You were intrigued by seeing Marvelous at work. Nothing wrong with that,” she said with a smile placing her hands on Keela’s cheeks to make her look into her eyes.

“But that’s my-” Keela started but Luka kissed her. Keela didn’t know how to react to this. But her body did. She reached up and placed her hands on Luka’s and kissed her back. Then Luka broke the kiss and Keela breathed in her scent holding her hands on her cheeks.

“Never be ashamed of your sexuality sweetie. You want to watch Marvelous, Joe, Gai, Ahim or me sleeping with your brother, then watch. He loves an audience so watch and enjoy.” Luka said with a smile.

“And what if I want to have a lesbian threesome?” Keela asked then she realized what she said and broke free of Luka’s arms and started freaking out.

“Definitely Doc’s sister,” Luka smirked as she watched the fit leaning against the table. Ahim got up and walked around the table to Keela that was looking at Luka then turning away then looking again. She grabbed her hands and this calmed her down.

“Then we shall retire to your room and have sex,” Ahim said with a smile and then kissed Keela too. Keela couldn’t believe it as her body went on autopilot again and she kissed her back. Ahim broke the kiss and took her right hand as Luka took her left and the three of them lead the way to her room onboard the ship.

Keela was flipping out on the inside these two had just kissed her and were taking her back to her room to sleep with her. They made it and Ahim opened the door and the three of them walked into the room. Both letting go of her hands as she turned to face them Luka shut and locked the door with a seductive smirk.

Ahim walked past Keela and to the bed. As she did she slowly unbuttoned her top showing Keela each button as she did. Luka went to stand next to Ahim and tilted her head up and kissed her causing Ahim to moan her approval as Luka roughly tore off Ahim’s top to reveal that she was not wearing a bra.

“Fuck me.” Keela moaned seeing Ahim like this. Luka turned to face her with a devilish smile.

“That the idea sweetie,” Luka said walking up to Keela and she took off her top just as rough and Keela loved it as she felt Luka rip her bra from her body with a moan escaping her mouth. Luka then lead her to the bed and Ahim took her hand.

“Where do you want us, my sweet Luka?” Ahim asked her holding Keela’s hand. Luka smiled and took off her top to show like Ahim she wasn’t wearing a bra. Keela’s jaw dropped as she looked at Luka topless.

“Like what you see Kami-neechan?” she asked seductively showing off her breasts.

“Fuck yes.” Keela moaned and lurched forward and kissed Luka deeply and passionately. Luka broke the kiss and shoved Keela onto the bed.

“Naughty Kami-neechan. I didn’t say I wanted that.” Luka said with a smile as she slowly removed her boots and shorts.

“I’m sorry...what would you like me to call you?” Keela asked looking at her nervous as Ahim finished removing her clothes and smiled at Keela. She kissed Luka who pointed her to the spot next to Keela. She joined her kissing her lightly then the two of them looked up at Luka. Ahim smiled as Luka pulled the pants down Keela’s legs.

“Luka is fine. But she is Princess. Isn’t that right Princess?” Luka asked Ahim as she let her fingertips glid over Ahim’s leg.

“Yes, Luka.” Ahim sighed as she felt her lover’s fingertips on her flesh.

“My beautiful Princess.” Keela moaned as she gave Ahim a kiss slipping her tongue into her mouth.

“Now you’re getting it Kami-neechan. Or would you prefer that I call you Keela?” Ahim sighed breathing in her scent after breaking the kiss for a moment as the two felt Luka’s hands run up and down their legs lightly causing both of them to feel tingling in their bodies.

“I like Kami-neechan if Luka likes it.” Keela said with a smile as she kissed up her body spreading Keela’s legs so she could see how wet she was for these two women that had brought her to her room to fulfill her burgeoning fantasies.

“It’s time to worship my Kami-neechan,” Luka said with a smile. She kissed the inner thigh of Keela. Causing her to moan a little feeling Luka’s lips on her flesh. “Wait until I get started Kami-neechan,” Luka smiled up at her and then still smiling lowered her head and started working on Keela’s sex.

Keela’s body went to heaven as soon as she felt Luka’s tongue hit her wet sexy. Luka just smiled as she licked and lapped away on Keela’s pussy. “Fuck.” Keela moaned.

“Pace yourself Kami-neechan. We are only getting started.” Ahim said with a smile kissing her lightly.

“She’s just so damn good at this.” Keela sighed looking into Ahim’s eyes as Luka flicked her sex with her tongue.

“I know but it’s so much better when you pace yourself for our lovely Luka. Now wasn’t your fantasy back there to have a lesbian threesome ?” Ahim asked with a smirk. Keela bit her lip as she felt Luka’s tongue flick away on her sex. “Do you have any thoughts on how you’re going to include me, Kami-neechan?” Ahim asked kissing Keela slipping her tongue into her mouth.

Keela moaned softly as she kissed Ahim. “I have one thought,” Keela said with a smile as she slipped her hand slowly between Ahim’s legs.

“Good idea,” Ahim said with a sharp inhale as she felt Keela’s fingers starting to find their way around her sex. She kissed her lightly as she felt Keela work her magic. Before long she was softly moaning. Luka stopped her work on Keela to look at Ahim as she bit down on her lower lip enjoying Keela’s fingers.

“Why did you stop?” Keela asked her as she continued working on Ahim who started to whin as she felt a mini orgasm.

“I just didn’t think another woman could make her make that noise,” Luka said with a smile. She then kissed Keela’s inner thigh.

“She has the touch,” Ahim moaned as Keela kissed her neck causing her to moan.

“Then I should repay you for your skills on my girlfriend,” Luka said with a smile as she lowered her head down and returned to her work on Keela whose moans joined the moans and whins of Ahim as she felt Keela’s hand work her sex. But this time Luka found her own hand slowly reaching into her own sex and started to finger herself to the sounds of her women’s moans.

“You are so fucking good at this Kami-neechan,” Ahim groaned as she felt another orgasm and she kissed her again shoving her tongue into Keela’s mouth. Keela moaned into her mouth as she felt her orgasm building.

“I going to cum,” Keela groaned.

“You’re not the only one Kami-neechan,” Ahim smiled and kissed her,

“You like my skills that much?” Keela asked with a big smile thinking about how she was at least pleasing Ahim.

“Yes...but I wasn’t just talking about myself Kami-neechan,” Ahim said nuzzling up in kissing Keela’s neck. Keela then heard a muffled groan not coming from Ahim or her. She looked down and saw Luka enjoying the taste of Keela’s cunt and the sounds of her women moaning, groaning, and whining. Keela then rested the hand not bringing Ahim to the heights of ecstasy on Luka’s head who reached up and held her hand as the three women came for this feeling.

Luka for the sounds of both Ahim and Keela cumming. Ahim for Keela’s hand. And Keela for both of them for doing this. “I want to try your hand out,” Luka growled as she mounted Keela.

“And I am dying to find out what you taste like,” Ahim sighed as the two of them swapped positions with Keela giggling like a little schoolgirl.

“God that was amazing.” Keela huffed out hours later after several rounds of everything that she could have imagined women could do to each other.

“Is it was,” Luka said with a smile as she finished buttoning up her shirt. And Ahim slipped her jacket over her shoulders with a smile.

“How do you have energy? I can’t leave this bed right now.” Keela said with a smile.

“You’ll get used to it Kami-neechan,” Luka said kissing her.

“What do you mean? Marvelous is only taking me back to my life before I left to find Onii-sama,” Keela said looking at the two of them confused. And Ahim and Luka looked at each other.

“Why would we drop a Gokaiger off somewhere?” Ahim asked with a smile.

“Eh?” Keela asked.

“HEALER NEEDED! HEALER NEEDED!” Navi said flying over and Keela rushed to the main room to find Marvelous with blood dripping down his face. He was the one that was hurt the worse out of the group.

“What happened?” Keela asked rushing to his side.

“The Zangyack are frantic these days,” Ahim said looking at her lover.

“They are looking for something. I recognized the search pattern format that they were using. High target search. It is getting hard to think of reasons for that type of search though. There really isn’t any leadership left. Member the Emperess. But she was never really seen before. Hell, I don’t even know what race of people she belonged to.” Joe said as Keela’s hands glowed and she laid them on Marvelous. And before long he was looking like his old self again.

“I knew there was a reason I didn’t just drop you off somewhere,” Marvelous said with a smirk.

“Come on, we both know that you would do that...Captain-sama,” Keela said with a smirk and kissed him.

“Wait what-” Doc started but Luka elbowed him then took both him and Gai by the hands.

“Where are you taking us?” Gai asked with a smile.

“Love is in the air and I need a release. So as we make our way to my room figure out who goes where,” she said dragging them out of the room.

Ahim then went over to Joe and cuddled up to him. “Luka is right. Love is in the air,” she said seeing the smirk on Marvelous’s face that they all knew was him getting horny.

“Shall we do something adventurous? Like anal?” Joe asked with a smirk and walked off with his hand on her butt. And her sighing happily.

“The things that take to get you alone,” Keela said with a smile.

“Tch, I always have to do all the work around here...Kami-neechan.” Marvelous groaned and kissed her again.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA