Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Crystals starring Liv Morgan  (Read 2268 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Crystals starring Liv Morgan
« on: March 03, 2022, 12:21:50 AM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Crystals starring Liv Morgan
(MF, oral, anal, cons)
by MaxwellLord

All stores, no matter what they sold, had whole-sellers they got their supplies from and holistic stores were no different. Whether it was groceries or model kits or healing crystals, the products didn't just magically appear in stores. There were warehouses and workers and receivers and fillers all working hard so they could work hard.

Most of the time the owners of those business never stepped foot in any of the warehouses. Workers like Adam Springwood rarely if ever saw anyone who worked for the companies his warehouse supplied. When he did, they were always the ones who worked out of their home and even then it was only for specialty items the owners. They wanted to inspect the goods. One of those people was Liv Morgan.

Of course Adam knew who she was, and not just as a professional wrestler. Since she did a great deal of business with the company he worked for to get her own business supplies, especially supposed "healing" crystals, he had gotten to know her on a somewhat personal level. Well enough to know her actual name, Gionna Daddio.

Now, when Adam said he "knew" her, it wasn't deep. It was just friendly business acquaintance. He was her her contact at the warehouse whenever some new healing crystal came in for her homegrown business. She was a bubbly young woman, her smile so bright it outshone her platinum blonde hair. The hair was a sight as well, with black streaks that seemed less dyed in and more painted in like watercolor.

She was a bombshell, curves in all the right places and a lovely, ripe apple bottom that Adam couldn't help but take a gander at when ever he got the chance and that chance came often as Gionna didn't seem the least bit shy about showing it off.

Her demeanor was such he was almost shocked that she was into the hippie-dippie healing crystal nonsense. She was a nice enough woman who could hold a conversation about a lot of different subjects, so when she started talking about the healing power of crystals and minerals and magnets the shock was enough to help him from rolling his eyes. He didn't have to believe in the mumbo jumbo to do business with her. After all, it wasn't Adam's business on either end of the spectrum. He just worked for the company and was the person who dealt with Gionna the most.

All in all it could be worse. She was beautiful to look at and aside from the New Age gobbledy-gook she was a sharp conversationalist. God knows the clerk had far worse customers to deal with than a hot blonde ray of sunshine who could give him real estate tips and horror movie trivia in the same breath.

That was why when he saw she was coming in today to pick up some quartzes and crystals Adam was in an all right mood despite waking up with a bit of a backache. Nothing severe, just a bit of a nagging pain. Nothing that a few aspirin couldn't take care of if it got hideously bad.

Adam knew she was coming, he'd already buzzed her in to the "Crystal Castles" area of the warehouse. It was essentially a small trailer type building, a repurposed pre-fabricated home used as storage for various crystals and rocks and such. Gionna knew where it was by heart at this point so she no longer needed any guide. As such, Adam simply waited for her by the door.

He soon saw her approach from the main warehouse in front of him, the platinum blonde sprite striding towards him with a grin. The wrestler usually dressed amazingly but today was something else. It was a very goth inspired number; sheer and black save for a white collar. There was also a lace choker around her neck and her sexy but also very necessary glasses on her face. With matching stocks and ankle-high black boots she looked like someone doing a sexy adult Wednesday Addams cosplay if not for her blonde locks.

What made it all the more sexier was she seemed totally unaware of it or the looks she got. Also she wasn't aware of the looks Adam was giving her as he soaked in the view until she got close enough. Once she was within twenty feet it was all business casual.

"Hi Adam!" she said, a spring in her step as she approached him. "Are we ready to inspect the goods?"

"As ever." he replied. "I already have the dolly inside to load up."

"Cool! So, let's get started." Adam nodded and opened the door for her and followed her in, once more getting a peak at that perky peach.

"So you know my usual stuff," she said, walking past the rows of boxes on shelves, each filled with a different mineral. "Normal amount of the rainbow moonrocks. I need about three times as much of the rose quartz, selenite and garnet. They've been selling like crazy."

"Rose quartz tumbled in the heart shape, right?" Adam asked.

"Yep."

"Okay, we can get you the normal amount today but we need to get the rest of the supply shaped so that might take a couple days. The increased numbers on the rest should be no problem."

"Cool, cool. So, anything else to show me?"

"We got some amethyst in, also some bloodstone."

"Bloodstone?" she asked with an excited grin. "I wanna see!"

Adam led her to a row of shelves and walked up a stepladder, grabbing a tote full of the bloodstone and feeling that twinge in his back. It wasn't too severe, he didn't show the pain. It was still there however, just manageable.

He set the box down on a nearby table and moved aside to let Gionna look through the sea of stone.

"This...is so...COOL!" she said. "I mean, like, I've heard of bloodstone but somehow I've never seen it! It's so creepy, like something outta Evil Dead or something. Like something a Deadite would try and cave Ash's head in with."

"And those just the polished version," Adam said. "We have one that a much more crystalline before it gets processed."

"That's so awesome!" she said, her giddiness making her bounce in place a bit as she bent over, still looking through the tub of gemstone. It brought a lustful and subtle smile to Adam's face as he saw that bottom jiggle ever so slightly. He decided to see if he could get a bit more excitement from the sexy small business owner.

"Now bloodstone is only the civilian name for it. For marketing purposes you could also use it's actual name, Heliotrope."

"It's not all about marketing," Gionna said. "It's about healing. Besides, bloodstone sounds so much more cool than heliotrope."

"I get it. Like the reverse of Michael Myers and how Carpenter calls him The Shape when his real name is way cooler."

"Totally." Gionna answered. "I want to look into this first, but definitely put it on the maybe list for next time."

"Sure thing," Adam said.  He made a note on the tablet he had with him, then looked back up to the petite platinum bombshell before him. "So, aside from that, just the norm stuff, right? What we have ready to go at least."

"Cool cool. I'll go get my truck ready."

"And I'll load up the dolly. Now, just sign here..." he handed her the tablet and she signed her name with her index finger, looking so sweet and sexy that Adam was getting some plans in his head for when he got home. It wouldn't be the first time he got lost in the fantasy of her after a meeting.

After the signing of the e-docs Gionna went to her truck and Adam began to load up the dolly, the twinge in his back coming back and getting slightly worse with every box he loaded on the dolly but it was manageable. He had his bed and a heating pad in his sight at the end of the day.

With the dolly loaded up Adam took the dolly to meet up with Gionna who had moved her truck to the usual loading point. She was waiting by the back of the truck, the hatch down, when Adam arrived.

"So the rest of the rose quartz should be here in like a couple weeks, right? Polished and shaped?"

"We'll shoot you an email the moment it comes in. For now though, how about I load up what we actually have for you?"

"Sounds like a plan." Gionna waited in the back of her truck, securing each box as Adam lifted them in. And once more the small pain in his back increased until finally it flared up like bad, causing his to yelp in pain and take a knee.

"Hey!" Gionna exclaimed, leaping from the back of the truck and heading towards Adam. "What's wrong?"

"My back," he said. "It's been bugging me all day. Probably just strained." The pain faded due to surprise at Gionna's touch. She was feeling up and down his back. Not sensually however, rather in a procedural sense.

"Does this hurt?" she asked, pressing don softly in the middle of his back.

"No."

"This?" Once more, but a bit lower.

"Not really."

"Okay," she said. "How about right here?" That did it, and Adam's wincing was a dead give away. "Probably a pinched nerve. Most like from you never lifting with your legs I'm guessing."

"How'd you..."

"Adam, I'm a wrestler. I know something about the proper way to lift things and the consequences of when you don't. Fortunately for you I also know how to treat stuff like this."

"Yeah, so do I. It's called a hospital."

"For this? No. I can handle this." She helped him up and got him in the passenger seat of her truck then walked around to the driver's side, closing the hatch at the back before getting it. She started the truck and drove off.

"Where exactly are we going then if not a hospital."

"My place. I'm literally like five miles away."

"And why there instead of a medical professional?"

"Because it's kind of my fault. You only got hurt helping me and I'm not going to have that plus whatever you have to pay out of pocket because your insurance screw you over. And again, it's not that big of a thing. You'd be waiting in line for an hour and paying a couple hundred for a doctor to tell the same thing I will minus the pain fading quicker, which I can do. And if you're worry about your job, tell them to blame me. You know, one of their best and most reliable customers? So just chill out. You're dealing with a pro right now."

At this point Adam knew better than to argue logic against someone who'd already had her mind set on something and with the stinging pain he was in he knew he couldn't forma good argument. The grimace on his face though was sign enough to Gionna that the pain was getting to him.

"Okay, let's do some pre-treatment," she said. "Ask me something. Anything you're curious about. But like, you know, within reason."

"Okay," Adam said. "What's the difference between Gionna Daddio and Liv Morgan. I mean, Liv's you but she's not. I mean obviously The Undertaker doesn't go home and sleep in a coffin, Alexa Bliss isn't a crazy goth girl who talks to a magic doll and Dwayne Johnson doesn't speak in the third person constantly so what's the difference between you and Liv?"

"Huh," she said, mulling it over in her head. "Well in the beginning it was her being way more of a Jersey Shore girl than me. I mean I'm FROM Jersey but still I wasn't the reality show version of it. Or I don't think I was at least. I guess people agreed because that got dropped and I got to be more me...but not. I think Liv is a bit more impulsive than Gionna. A bit wilder and always ready to throw caution to the wind. She's also single too..."

"You make that distinction?"

"Well yeah. I mean, like, if they put me in a romantic angle I can't really say "But wait guys, I have a boyfriend already" because the other wrestler probably also has a boyfriend or girlfriend. I mean I've literally been in that position before. So, yeah. Liv being single and Gionna not being single is something that I keep in mind as a big difference. It really does create a different headspace. Liv has to be available and more flirtatious, all of that. Liv has to be open to get...closer than Gionna can."

"Is that weird?" Adam asked.

"Not really. At least not anymore. I mean there's totally a line between me and her, even if it's blurry."

The conversation had eaten up more time than either realized as soon the truck pulled into Liv's driveway. He home was a big farm with animals cordoned off and a big, two story house that had something that was almost bit enough to be a guest house behind it. Almost, but not quite. Little did Adam know that was where he was heading.

Gionna got out the truck first, walking over to open the door for Adam and help him out.

"Feeling any better?" she asked.

"Not much," Adam honestly answered. "It's not like I can't walk, it's just kind of like a stabbing pain every so often."

"Got it. Pinched nerve. They suck. We're going to go to the office okay? That building over there." The blonde point to the building behind the house. She walked him there and opened the main door. Within it seemed like a New Age dream. Unlit candles and incense hung about, though the smells of the burning scents lingered. Crystals hunger from the ceiling along with serene paintings on the wall. In the center of it all was a rather modern looking massage chair that was black vinyl with red trim.

"All right, you strip down and I'll go get ready," Gionna said, heading for a side door.

"I do what now?"

"Strip down. Unless, like, you want to get massage gel and stuff on your clothes. I mean you can keep your underwear on I guess. I was just suggesting it. I mean what, you think I'm getting this outfit dirty? Besides, it's not like I'd be seeing something I haven't already been checking out. And the interesting bits are still going to be covered up. So, like, chill. Oh, and lay face down first."

Before Adam could even register half of what she said Gionna went through that side door. With her gone he did as she as and stripped down, grabbing a towel to cover himself below the belt. Once he wrapped the towel around himself he got on the massage bench and laid himself face down. The position he was in was one of the main reasons he hated massages. His face resting on a donut like cusion looking at the floor wasn't exactly what he would call the epitome of comfort. If anything it made him more tense.

Before hen could get even a fraction grumpier he heard Gionna come back in. She set a few things down and struck a match.

"Just going to light some candles and incense," she said. "The smells will calm you down a bit more." She walked around the room, close enough for Adam to get some kind of view. She'd changed clothes, the sexy little black number gone for a pair of cut-off jean shorts and bare feet with nails painted jet black.

"Okay, everything's lit," she said more to herself than Adam. "Now for the rocks."

"Rocks?" Adam asked.

"Smooth lava rocks," she said. "Heated. Not too hot but enough to sooth. Think of them like a few small heating pads." That's when Gionna  tarted placing the rocks up his spine from the small of his back right up to his neck. "This is going to help relax your entire back so when I go for the actual pained area things will go a lot easier. It's a process even if you don't buy into it."

"What do you mean?"

"Adam, come on. I'm not stupid. I mean I know when someone buy into all this crystal stuff. I mean you're polite about it which is more than i can say for some people but come on. Like, if I know when you're checking me out I know when you want to roll your eyes at me talking about the power of rocks and gemstones."

"Hey, I don't judge," Adam said in his defense.

"I'm not mad about it. I mean, I'm an adult and I don't expect everyone to buy into this. Again, you're at least nice about it and keep any sarcasm brewing your head to yourself. And now, I get to demonstrate the effectiveness of this stuff."

Adam heard Gionna rubbing he hands together, but not dry. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting ready to give the affected area a massage. Like, I'm going to do more than that area but we have to start there. Also I'm going to be using some CBD infused water-based gel. Oil is a bit too much for this unless you were going to take a shower right after and that is NOT happening."

"Gotcha and understood." Moments after that exchange he felt her hands on his back and like she said, she started with the afflicted area. His body twitched at first, his face wincing from the sudden jolt of pain.

"Shhhh," she said, gently massaging the area. "This is all normal. You're still tender so we're taking it easy. Just breathe in...feel the heat from the lava rocks...relax and let my hands do their job."

Adam had no problem doing that. If he wasn't so lost in the relief being provided he'd have vocalized being made a believer. While the pain wasn't gone it was already fading from a sharp pain into more of blunt throbbing pain. It was like Gionna's hands were magic and moving out over his whole back like the tide; always going back to the point of origin. It was almost like she was kneading air bubbles out of dough. The pain felt as if it was being stretched too thin to be truly felt.

"You are just melting huh?" she asked in a tone that Adam would have said was teasing if he didn't know better. "Good. Just let that pain melt with you. Take it easy now, then take it easy when you're back at work. We don't want more pinched nerves or maybe worse, now do we?"

"Nope," he said, but it was partially a lie. If he knew he could get this treatment every time he had backpain he might just try and increase the odds of it happening. In fact the only bad side he could think of was the serious hard-on developing. It wasn't like he was surprised by it though; aside form the towel he was completely naked with a beautiful woman massaging his body. Still, it wasn't much to worry about. He'd let Gionna finish the massage, wait for her to leave the room so he can get back into his clothes and that'd be that. His pants would do the work of holding back the serpent if it indeed stuck around long enough.

Of course, there was that old saying about best laid plans he forgot all about.

"All right," she said, taking a few steps back. "Now roll over."

"Wait, why?" Adam asked. "The problem was my back."

"Yep. So that's why i want you on your back for this next part. I'm going to turn on the heating on the chair so you can continue to get something on your back while I work the rest out. Like, I know the pain started in your back but it going full body will probably do more to help than what's going on right now."

"It's just..."

"Look, just do it. It's all good."

Adam breathed deep. He decided to just go with it. From her tone of voice this was something Gionna had expected. After all, she seemed to know exactly what she was doing, which would also mean she'd be more than well aware this could be a side effect.

He rolled over, keeping the towel in place as best he could and finally got a full view of Gionna. The cut-offs were now seen to be joined by a sports bra and nothing else. That wasn't quite true. When she caught sight of the tent being pitched in the towel a smile joined the ensemble. Then those smiling lips parted to say one, single, solitary word; "Nice."

"Excuse me?"

"Like, isn't it obvious?" she walked towards him, surprising him a bit as she got on top of the bench, of which it only now occurred to Adam it was a bit wider than normal, almost like a full size bed. "Nice cock. I mean I can't see it completely with that towel on but something tells me I'm not totally off with that assessment."

Gionna reached for the towel, yanked it off and tossed it aside. She then gripped his cock, softly stroking up and down. "Well, looks like I was so not off."

"Not that what you're doing doesn't feel good," Adam said, "I don't know if this is a good idea Gionna."

"Gionna?" she asked with an impish grin and sparkle in her eye. "Gionna's not here right now. Liv Morgan however, is. And Liv Morgan has no problem helping you remove every last bit of stress induced pain out of your body Adam. Do you have a problem?"

"Not at all," he said. "Not one problem I can think of...Liv."

That smile grew wider. "Now that's what I wanted to hear." The stroking increased in pace slightly, pausing just long enough for her to circle her thumb on his glans. "Now, this is going to be a process...one you're going to need to be a bit more present for. There are steps. Now the first step is pretty easy...just let back and let Liv do all the work...but don't lose yourself too much. After all, you're not going to want to miss the other steps. And one more thing."

"What's that?"

"Don't forget...it's Liv." With that and a flip of her hair over her shoulder's Liv's mouth engulfed the mushroom cap of his cock. Her tongue slowly swirled around it, soft slurping sounds and she started sucking. The suction was gentle at first, almost teasing or teasing as it could get with her already sucking him off.

Her hand still stroked his stalk while the crown was being polished, though son the high water mark kept getting deeper and deeper and Liv's expert suckjob increased. As her hands had less to do on the actual pole they went to his balls, tenderly fondling the orbs.

All of this made that back pain seem like a distant memory on a distant planet from a different man. Pain didn't enter his head when this beautiful blonde was delivering so much pleasure to him. Another jolt came when Liv took his throbbing rod in her mouth the hilt, her throat constricting around him and making him feel like a slot machine was going off in his head.

The bombshell released his cock from her mouth to regain her breath. It didn't take too long, she was far from gassed. However before she went back to feasting on the meat before her she decided to treat it like a summer treat. Adam moaned aloud "Fuck, LIV!" when she flicked and licked the bulbous head of his cock like an ice cream cone, getting a nice warm treat of a teardrop of precum and swallowing it down.

"So far so good, right?" she said before kissing his rod. "You're tense again, but it's like, not remotely bad. It feels good. So good that pinched nerve just doesn't exist. But that doesn't really take care of things..."

Before he could respond his words were silenced, and morphed into a moan as she resumed sucking him, her cheeks hollowing from the satisfying slurping suction she was dishing out. Just as suddenly as she had resumed her oral achievements, she ceased them and got off of the bench. Adam was confused at this but only momentarily as Liv made herself just as bare as he was, her tan body now on full display and making his spit-shined cock twitch in anticipation.

"Step one...complete," she said, making her way back over with a teasing, seductive walk. "Now for step two, I'm still going to be taking the lead. We're trying to get all that tension that caused this and just get it out all at once in the best way possible. There's one more after this...one where you take the lead. But right now...leave it to Liv."

Adam did just that, laying back as Liv once more climbed on the bench. She was on her knees, straddling him her pussy just above his cock which was resting against his stomach. Adam's eyes were on Liv's as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, licking her fingers before slowly drawing them down her body to her cunt.

"Look at my pussy Adam," she said as she began to play with her dripping snatch. "I'm so wet...so ready for your cock. Is your cock ready for me?"

"Yesooooh my goddddd," he said, his words trailing off to blasphemous prayers as she rubbed her cunt against his cock, flesh teasing flesh. The effect she had on him made her giggle, a bit of perverted cuteness that made her even more desired in his eyes.

While the tease was a delight, Liv knew Adam craved the same thing she did at this point. She rose a bit, grabbing his cock and rubbing it against her slit before slowly sinking down on his sword, sheathing it to the hilt to both their delights.

"Ohh fuck yes," Liv said, smiling when she felt Adam's hand on her hips while his cock filled her hungry pussy. "Oh wow...like...wow....mmm...now...let me set the pace now Adam...don't be afraid to join in...but I'm leading the waltz for now."

It was an order that proved easy for Adam to follow as Liv began to move on his cock. Slowly at first, lifting herself up and down, moving like she was taking a calm ride down a river. Up and down, smooth and slow. The raging rapids weren't on the horizon just yet, it was all about the moment right now.

Liv's hands moved down to Adam's chest, gently caressing it, her nails lightly raking it while his own hands moved from her hips to cup her ass then up and to the front to hold her tits. He wanted to feel every inch on the blonde beauty and Ms. Morgan had no issue with the attention.

The water began to get a bit choppy as Liv began to move faster. Breathing got heavier and the sensual smile burned into a sinful sneer. Of course Liv turning up the heat made Adam throw some gas on the fire. His hands on her hips turned into a firmer grip as he began to thrust up into her, making Liv croak out a moan.

"YeEEeEees," she said. "Yeah...join in...take the lead a bit more...fuck me...just like that...go there with me...fuck....fuck yes!"

"Oh fuck...fuck..."

"Say...say my fucking name...call me Liv...say it!"

"Liv!" Adam cried out. "Fuck...oh god yes Liv!!!"

"Yes....oh holy shit...." she moaned, her voice hitting a low octave she didn't even know she was capable of. The rapids began to build, the blonde and black-streaked hair of Liv Morgan thrashing and she fiercely road Adam's cock. It was intense and almost too much...which was why Liv knew it was the right moment to move on to the last step.

Adam was almost in a total daze when Liv departed from his cock. Once more Liv was able to wipe away any and all confusion.

"Final step," she said while looking every inch a sweaty, sex-crazed mess. "This time it's all yours. This time all that tension, all that pain gets taken out in one uncontrollable moment of pure bliss we share in. Breath in the scents, feel the vibrations and fuck me. But...first things first...get off the bench."

Adam did so in a flash and just as quickly Liv got on top of it, getting on all fours and slowly working her ass. He took the wrestling bombshell's nonverbal invite and knelt behind her on the bench. Before he pressed any further he had to admire that cute little rump, running his hands over the sweat-sheened peach before kissing each cheek. Right before he was to get in position however, Liv had one more set of instructions for him.

"Mmm step three...I want all of that pain out of you...I want it guaranteed," she said, fingering her cunt as she spoke. "I want you to go to new horizons, so...fuck my ass."

Adam grinned. "Well, you are the expert Liv," he said, smacking her ass before spreading her cheeks and pushing his pussy-slicked cock against her back door."

"Oh!" she squeezed, smiling through a grimace as his cock slowly penetrated her rear entrance. "Yyyyeeeah," she said, rubbing her clit as inch by rock-hard inch of his cock filled her holiest of holes. "Fuck me...take that ass...let it all wash over you...everything...just...just fuck me..."

"Oh Liv...fuck...your ass...so fucking tight!" Adam yelled before giving her sweet ass another smack. His pace slowly built up, going in rhythm with the sexpot's own breathing. The harder she breathed, the harder her fucked her. When she begged for more she got it. Moans and colliding flesh filled the room, an orchestra of perverted percussion echoing as the beat got faster.

"Yes yes yes YES!" Liv yelled. "Just like...oh FUCK YES!!!!" Adam was slamming her ass with everything he had at this point, every second pushing them to that one moment of shared bliss, the goal of their lust. Liv worked her clit furiously, growling her demands to be fucked harder to Adam.

"FUCK! Harder! Harder fucking NOW!" Adam did, with such force the bench would have moved were it not bolted to the ground. There was no more slapping of her ass, Adam's hands were now gripping Liv's hips tight, pulling her to him to meet every one of his hungry savage thrusts.

"God...god damn it!" he said, voice cracking. That cracking was just what Liv was waiting for.

"Use that ass...mmmnnng just like that...let it all flow out...let it all just explode out of you in one white hot, blinding moment of pleasure...fuck that ass...fill it with cum and let all that tension pain wash clean...empty those balls...empty...ahhh...ahhh..ahhh up my ass!!"

"Oh shit," he said, the nova blast ready to explode. "Liv...fuck...Liv...gonna...gonna fucking cum!"

"YES!" she said. "Cum with me...fucking let it all out...FUCKING CUM WITH ME!!!!"

"LIVVVV!!!!!" Adam cried, giving her one last thrust in his ass before his cock erupted in Liv's ass.

"GOD FUCKING YESSSSS!!!" Liv cried, slamming her free hand down on the cushion of the bench as she came hard. The first sensually scalding shot of jism in her ass set her off and the blonde was howling for every drop of cum that Adam had to give her and there didn't seem to be an end in sight. The pair were both moaning, gasping for air as pure pleasure rocked them both to very core.

After a momentary eternity Adam's wilted cock slipped from Liv's well-fucked asshole. She went to her stomach, giddily giggling as she rode the orgasmic high they'd just given each other while Adam laid back on the bench in a similar daze.

"So," Liv said, her voice drunk on pleasure. "Like, how's your back?"

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Calibur009, Crimson, andy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Crystals starring Liv Morgan
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 02:17:36 PM »
Another great story from you (as always).  I'm not familiar with the subject of this particular story, but it's got all your characteristic trademarks!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA