Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jurassic Park After Dark Part 2 - Lex, Barry and Owen  (Read 4314 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Jurassic Park After Dark Part 2 - Lex, Barry and Owen
« on: June 22, 2022, 06:17:28 AM »

(This story takes place about 20 years after Jurassic Park)

As Barry guides Lex into the bedroom her mind is spinning, full of conflicting emotions. Part of her is filled with nervousness, but another part of her is feeling excitement... "No, that can't be it," she thinks to herself as Owen follows them close behind and closes the door as he enters. She assumed that Barry and her were moving to the bedroom so they could have some privacy. Owen sits in a chair located a few feet from the foot of the bed as Barry sits down on the bed and motions for her to do the same. They sit in silence for a few seconds before Barry speaks. "Lex, I think by now you can figure out what I'm about to ask you. I just want you to know that you can leave whenever you want and that no one is going to make you do anything tonight that you don't want to do. I've really enjoyed your company tonight and I hope you feel the same about me." "I do," she replies, swallowing hard. "And thank you for everything you just said. It's been awhile since I've had a night like this. But let's not beat around the bush here. Are you about to ask me to have sex with both of you at the same time?"
        Owen looks at Barry, a wide grin across his face. Barry looks her in the eyes intently as he answers. "Yes we are," he says. "I'm in," Lex replies softly, her face turning a light shade of red. "Good," replies Owen, waving her over to him. She walks to him slowly, trembling a little as she moves. Owen notices it too. "Hey, everything is going to be fine. You'll see. Kneel down in front of me," he says. Lex starts to kneel down when she feels Barry's strong hands on her hips. "Actually it would be better if you got down on all fours," he suggests. She positions herself on her hands and knees and Barry wastes no time. His hands apply more pressure on her hips as he slides he penis inside her still wet vagina. He slides in and out slowly, never fully  pulling out but also not completely entering inside of her.
        Owen opens the towel, exposing his already hard dick. While not as long as Barry's even Lex has to admit it's above average in size and a little thicker than Barry's. Owen crouches slightly in front of her, placing a hand on each cheek and guides her face between his legs. She gets the not so subtle hint and opens her mouth wide. She waits until he is balls deep in her mouth before she begins pleasuring him with her tongue and lips. Usually she'd like to have a hand free while giving a blowjob but in her current position she needs both hands to support herself. And it wasn't like Owen was complaining, groaning as she slides her mouth up and down his shaft as Barry picks up speed behind her, his hips crashing into her backside. Any lingering doubts about sleeping with the two men quickly evaporate as she feels both of them pumping in and out of her. Out of the corner of her eye she catches a glimpse of the three of them in the mirror, the sight of herself taking two dicks at once turnng her on in a way she didn't think was possible. Barry squeezes her ass hard as Owen snakes his hands under her, fondling her breasts as he facefucks her, tweaking her nipples between his fingers. She lets out a moan, stifled by the erect penis in her mouth.
        All her life every man Lex ever dated was only concerned only about themself in the bedroom. It's not like she'd slept with many men in her life but it was always nice when her lover focused on her needs. Now here she was with not one, but two men, two dicks just for her, ALL for her. She snapped back to reality as Owen pulled his member out of her mouth, while Barry followed suit, sliding his dick out of her pussy, her juices dripping down her thighs. "Lie down," Barry says and she's all too eager. Lex sits on the foot of the bed and lies back. Owen walks over and stopping in front of her, he spreads her legs and penetrates her. He positions her legs against his chest, his arms wrapped around her thighs as he rhythmically thrusts deeper and deeper. Barry climbs on the bed next to Lex, kneeling next to her head. She takes Barry's cock in her hand and begins alternating between stroking it and sucking it.
        Lex can taste her juices on Barry's cock as she sucks him off. She can see Owen out of the corner of her eye and the intense look on his face on as he fucks her turns her on even more. She pulls Barry's penis out of her mouth and motions to Owen to stop. Owen pulls out of her and once again she feels her juices running down her legs. She slides off the bed and kneels down, gesturing to the men to come closer. She takes Owen's penis and begins to suck on it. Lex notices how different Owen's cock tastes compared to Barry's. She takes Barry's cock in her free hand and begins to stroke his shaft as she continues to blow Owen.
        She starts alternating, sucking one of the men's dicks while stroking the other, then after a few seconds she switches back to sucking. The grunts and groans of the men let her know she's doing a good job and in a weird way she feels proud of herself. Barry taps her on the shoulder and she stops, standing up. The two men pounce on her almost immediately, each one choosing one of her breasts and begin to suck on her hard nipples as they fondle their chosen breast with one hand. The men use their free hand to find other ways to arouse her. Owen's hand finds its' way between her legs, his fingertips tracing the folds of her pussy lips, causing Lex's legs to buckle slightly. She's caught by Barry's free hand, which he has placed firmly on her ass, rubbing and squeezing her cheeks. They guide her to the foot of the bed and sit her down.
        Owen goes back to the chair and sits down. "Come here," he says, patting his upper thighs. Lex stands and staggers over to the chair. "Turn around," Owen says and Lex turns her back to him, lowering herself onto his lap. She feels Owen rubbing his dick across her pussy lips and she lets out a low moan. She reaches for his cock, ready to guide him to her aching pussy, and he gently pushes her hand away. "I don't want that," he informs her. "Then what do you want?" Lex asks nervously, even though she knows the answer. He runs his index finger around her asshole and she jerks up in surprise. "This," he replies with a laugh. "I take it you've never had anal sex before?" Owen asks. "N-no," she stammers. "Well there's a first time for everything. You want it to be tonight?" Owen asks. Lex hesitates before slowly nodding her consent. She places a hand on either armrest of the chair and puts a foot on the cushion on either side of Owen, and begins to lower herself towards him. She  pauses briefly as she feels his tip against her tightly puckered asshole and takes a deep breath as she feels him start to push his way inside. Tears run down her cheeks as he finally enters her. She slowly lowers her ass down his cock, fully taking all of him in her tight asshole.
        She wipes the tears away as she begins to slide up and down his member. It feels strange at first, her virgin asshole filled with cock, but after a few repetitions she's surprised how quickly she's adapted. The feeling is almost second nature and she welcomes Owen's strong hands on hips as he guides her up and down, gradually gaining speed in the process. Lex watches, and blushes, as Barry strokes himself, mesmerized by the sight of her being ass fucked. She feels helpless, vulnerable even, but in a good way, her legs wide open, her pussy on display for Barry. Owen reaches a hand around their bodies, gently patting her pussy as he says, "You know you want some Barry."
        Lex feels a slight panic, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end, as Barry approaches. She knows what's about to happen, Hell, she wants it to happen but she still feels nervous. She decides to surprise both men, to try and beat them to the punch. "It's okay Barry. I want this" she says, smiling weakly. Barry, taking his cock in his hand, lines himself up with her waiting pussy and enters with no resistance. Lex moans loudly as now for the first time tonight, the first time in her life, two men have fully penetrated both of her tight holes at the same time.
        The men quickly develop an alternating rhythm, one sliding himself into her as the other man slides outward. Lex is overwhelmed by the sensation of both their cocks, pumping like pistons, and she moans and whimpers with pleasure. Tears of joy run down her face as they pick up speed, each thrust bringing her closer to the edge. Finally it's too much and her most violent orgasm of the night hits her like a ton of bricks. Her whole body trembles as the waves of pleasure spread to every last inch of her body. The men follow seconds after, their cocks tensing up as both Barry and Owen simultaneously cum at nearly the same moment, filling both her holes with their warm loads. The guys slip their arms underneath Lex's body and, still inside her, they stand, lifting her up and they walk over to the bed and set her down gently after they pull out of her, eliciting a low moaning sound from Lex. She lies on her back panting, her legs hanging limp off the end of the bed as twin streams of semen slowly run down her legs, starting from her holes and stopping mid-thigh.
        Barry and Owen lie down on either side of her and begin kissing her neck as they caress her body. They run their mouths up and down her bare body, occasionally using their tongues, making Lex moan and groan in pleasure. After a few moments Owen gets up, walks out of the room, returning with a hand towel. He tosses it on the bed next to Lex. "You should probably clean yourself up. You've had a long night," Owen says, a large grin on his face. Barry takes the towel and rubs it between Lex's legs, mopping up the trails of semen on her inner thighs. Lex takes the towel from him and finishes herself, wiping the last of the cum that's dripping from her holes. She balls the towel up, throwing it on the floor by the bed.
        She lays on the bed, thinking about the night's events: meeting Barry, her first time having sex with a black guy, her first threesome and being double penetrated by two men. She wishes this night would never end when an unfamiliar voice breaks the silence. "What's going on in here?" Lex sits up and sees a redheaded woman wearing only a bathrobe, standing in the doorway. "Hi Claire," Owen replies. "Barry and I were entertaining Lex here," he explains with a sheepish grin on his face. "I was trying to sleep in the other room and I thought I heard someone screaming," Claire answers. "That was Lex. She was really enjoying the entertainment," Barry jokes. "Yeah, I bet she was," Claire says, smirking. Claire walks over to Lex and extends a hand to her. Lex takes it, looking a little nervous, as Claire gently pulls her up off the bed. "Where are we going?" Lex asks. Claire gives the men a wide smile before answering. "Somewhere where there's no boys allowed." She lets out a chuckle as she leads Lex out of the room, closing the door behind them....

To be continued...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 06:06:53 PM by Cptnstrwrs »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA