Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: College football 2022  (Read 5093 times)

InThe313

Re: College football 2022
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2022, 08:16:22 PM »
I know most of the focus is on the impact on the Tigers, but I can't imagine how this affect the Flames given next year's conference change.  According to Chris Low, Liberty head coach Hugh Freeze agreed to a deal to take the same position at Auburn.
Oh, it’s what you do to me
What you do to me

The following users thanked this post: flawed_existence

InThe313

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2022, 09:48:21 PM »
With time running out on the season, it's time to see who's in.  The new College Football Playoff rankings are set to be revealed right now.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  I think the first two are a given, but the last two will clearly be decided this weekend.  Georgia, Michigan, TCU and USC topped the penultimate College Football Playoff rankings of 2022.  Ohio State is fifth and Alabama sixth.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 09:57:40 PM by InThe313 »
What you do to me

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2022, 04:22:36 PM »
I'm taking Georgia to win it all now.

It's a shame for Alabama they had those 2 last minute losses, cause this is is one of those years they could've sneaked in and stole it. They are the only SEC team who has beaten Georgia in the last two years and matched up well with them. But they have more than enough championships in the past decade that it's hard to feel sorry for them for choking to Tennessee and LSU.

I have zero faith in the other 3 teams left. I think whoever wins the other playoff round is going to get slaughtered by Georgia.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: InThe313, flawed_existence

InThe313

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2022, 10:22:42 PM »
Get ready for a 12-team playoff!  According to Pete Thamel, the Rose Bowl signed an agreement that will allow the College Football Playoff to expand to 12 teams in 2024 and 2025.
What you do to me

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2022, 02:34:41 PM »
Love the expansion of the playoff. Every year some team gets left out that people argue over. This will add more importance to the top 25 ranking system.

InThe313

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2022, 12:18:23 AM »
This is golng to make a lot of people happy in both the Beehive and Buckeye States.  No. 11 Utah upset No. 4 USC, 47-24, to win the Pac-12 championship behind Cameron Rising's 310-passing yard and three-touchdown performance.
What you do to me

InThe313

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2022, 12:07:58 PM »
It's one of the biggest Saturdays of the year.  Championship Saturday is starting off with No. 10 Kansas State playing No. 3 TCU.  The Horned Frogs can secure a College Football Playoff spot with a win.  No. 22 UCF will play No. 18 Tulane at 4 p.m.  No. 9 Clemson will play No. 23 North Carolina at 8 p.m.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  Strap in because this game is getting wild.  TCU forced overtime as the Horned Frogs rallied from 11 points down in the fourth quarter of the Big 12 title game.

UPDATE 2:  What a thriller today in Arlington!  Kansas State upset TCU as the Wildcats stopped the Horned Frogs on fourth down at the one-yard line and kicked the winning field goal to capture the Big 12 title, 31-28, in overime.

Tulane beat UCF, 45-28.
Clemson beat North Carolina, 39-10.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 12:08:01 AM by InThe313 »
What you do to me

InThe313

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2022, 10:33:01 PM »
Boulder is going Primetime!  Colorado hired former Jackson State head coach Deion Sanders to the same position.
What you do to me

InThe313

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2022, 11:58:56 AM »
It all comes down to right now.  We are seeing who’s in as the College Football Playoff committee is unveiling the Top 4 teams and the final rankings.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  Start filling out your brackets.  Georgia, Michigan, TCU and Ohio State topped the final College Football Playoff rankings.  Alabama is fifth.  The Crimson Tide will play Kansas State in the Sugar Bowl on Dec. 31 in New Orleans.  The Horned Frogs will play the Wolverines in the Fiesta Bowl on Dec. 31 in Glendale, Ariz.  The Buckeyes will play the Bulldogs in the Peach Bowl on Dec. 31 in Atlanta.

UPDATE 2:  Let's see who else is going bowling.  The bowl schedule is set and here are the rest of the matchups.  Miami (Ohio) will play UAB in the Bahamas Bowl on Dec. 16 in Nassau, Bahamas.  UTSA will play Troy in the Cure Bowl on Dec. 16 in Orlando, Fla.  Cincinnati will play Louisville in the Fenway Bowl on Dec. 17 in Boston.  Florida will play Oregon State in the Las Vegas Bowl on Dec. 17 in Las Vegas.  Washington State will play Fresno State in the LA Bowl on Dec. 17 in Inglewood, Calif.  Rice will play Southern Miss in the LendingTree Bowl on Dec. 17 in Mobile, Ala.  SMU will play BYU in the New Mexico Bowl on Dec. 17 in Albuquerque, N.M.  North Texas will play Boise State in the Frisco Bowl on Dec. 17 in Frisco, Texas.  Marshall will play UConn in the Myrtle Beach Bowl on Dec. 19 in Conway, S.C.  Eastern Michigan will play San Jose State in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl on Dec. 20 in Boise, Idaho.  Liberty will play Toledo in the Boca Raton Bowl on Dec. 20 in Boca Raton, Fla.  Western Kentucky will play South Alabama in the New Orleans Bowl on Dec. 21 in New Orleans.  Baylor will play Air Force in the Armed Forces Bowl on Dec. 22 in Fort Worth, Texas.  Louisiana will play Houston in the Independence Bowl on Dec. 23 in Shreveport, La.  Wake Forest will play Missouri in the Gasparilla Bowl on Dec. 23 in Tampa, Fla.  Middle Tennessee will play San Diego State in the Hawaii Bowl on Dec. 24 in Honolulu.  New Mexico State will play Bowling Green in the Quick Lane Bowl on Dec. 26 in Detroit.  Georgia Southern will play Buffalo in the Camellia Bowl on Dec. 27 in Montgomery, Ala.  Memphis will play Utah State in the First Responder Bowl on Dec. 27 in Dallas.  Coastal Carolina will play East Carolina in the Birmingham Bowl on Dec. 27 in Birmingham, Ala.  Wisconsin will play Oklahoma State in the Guaranteed Rate Bowl on Dec. 27 in Phoenix.  UCF will play Duke in the Military Bowl on Dec. 28 in Annapolis, Md.  Kansas will play Arkansas in the Liberty Bowl on Dec. 28 in Memphis, Tenn.  Oregon will play North Carolina in the Holiday Bowl on Dec. 28 in San Diego.  Texas Tech will play Ole Miss in the Texas Bowl on Dec. 28 in Houston.  Syracuse will play Minnesota in the Pinstripe Bowl on Dec. 29 in New York.  Oklahoma will play Florida State in the Cheez-It Bowl on Dec. 29 in Orlando, Fla.  Texas will play Washington in the Alamo Bowl on Dec. 29 in San Antonio.  Maryland will play NC State in the Duke's Mayo Bowl on Dec. 30 in Charlotte, N.C.  Pittsburgh will play UCLA in the Sun Bowl on Dec. 30 in El Paso, Texas.  Notre Dame will play South Carolina in the Gator Bowl on Dec. 30 in Jacksonville, Fla.  Ohio will play Wyoming in the Arizona Bowl on Dec. 30 in Tucson, Ariz.  Tennessee will play Clemson in the Orange Bowl on Dec. 30 in Miami Gardens, Fla.  Iowa will play Kentucky in the Music City Bowl on Dec. 31 in Nashville, Tenn.  Mississippi State will play Illinois in the ReliaQuest Bowl on Jan. 2, 2023, in Tampa, Fla.  Tulane will play USC in the Cotton Bowl Classic on Jan. 2, 2023, in Arlington, Texas.  LSU will play Purdue in the Citrus Bowl on Jan. 2, 2023, in Orlando, Fla.  Penn State will play Utah in the Rose Bowl on Jan. 2, 2023, in Pasadena, Calif.  The TCU vs. Michigan winner will play the Ohio State vs. Georgia winner in the College Football Playoff National Championship on Jan. 9, 2023, in Inglewood, Calif.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 10:42:24 PM by InThe313 »
What you do to me

InThe313

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2022, 07:13:10 PM »
This may not be the quartet I would have gone with, but I'm not a voter, so it doesn't matter what I think.  Georgia quarterback Stetson Bennett, TCU quarterback Max Duggan, Ohio State quarterback C. J. Stroud and USC quarterback Caleb Williams were named the finalists for the 2022 Heisman Trophy.
What you do to me

InThe313

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2022, 08:30:48 PM »
Somebody is about to walk out of New York with one of the biggest prizes in American sports.  The Heisman Trophy ceremony is on now.  Who will take home college football's highest individual honor?  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  Fight on!  USC quarterback Caleb Williams won the Heisman Trophy.  Williams is the first Trojan to win the award since Reggie Bush in 2005.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:54:57 PM by InThe313 »
What you do to me

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2022, 10:17:45 AM »
RIP Mike Leach, he passed at 61.

InThe313

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2022, 06:45:29 PM »
RIP Mike Leach, he passed at 61.
College football won't be the same without Leach.  In spite of his larger than life personality, he changed the way the game was played and brought success wherever he went, whether it was in Lubbock, Pullman or Starkville.  Rest well, Mike.
What you do to me

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, flawed_existence

InThe313

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2022, 04:33:13 PM »
This is going to be a fun Saturday.  There are six bowl games on today, so kick back, relax and enjoy.  Updates to come.

Louisville beat Cincinnati, 24-7.
No. 14 Oregon State beat Florida, 30-3.
Fresno State beat Washington State, 29-6.
Southern Miss beat Rice, 38-24.
BYU beat SMU, 24-23.
Boise State beat North Texas, 35-32.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 01:42:24 AM by InThe313 »
What you do to me

InThe313

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2022, 04:09:18 PM »
I am so ready for this game!  No. 3 TCU is playing No. 2 Michigan in the in the Fiesta Bowl.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  I am ready for a wild finish.  We have College Football Playoff semifinal fireworks.  Michigan has the ball trailing TCU, 41-30, at the start of the fourth after the teams combined for 44 points in the third.

UPDATE 2:  I am ready for some magic.  Michigan has a chance to come with the ball trailing, 51-45, with 52 seconds left and a berth in the College Football Playoff title game at stake.

UPDATE 3:  As a Wolverines fan, I have nothing to complain about from this season, though I wish it had a happier ending.  TCU upset Michigan, 51-45, in the highest-scoring Fiesta Bowl ever to reach the College Football Playoff National Championship on Jan. 9, 2023, in Inglewood, Calif.

UPDATE 4:  Now it is time to see who else makes the trip out west.  No. 4 Ohio State is playing No. 1 Georgia in the Peach Bowl.

UPDATE 5:  We are in for another wild finish.  Georgia has the ball and trying to rally, trailing Ohio State, 41-35, with 2:36 to play and a College Football Playoff National Championship berth against TCU at stake.

UPDATE 6:  Without bias, this was the best semifinal round ever.  Ohio State's Noah Ruggles missed a 50-yard field goal in the final seconds as Gerogia survived at the buzzer and booked a spot in the College Football Playoff National Championship against TCU with a 42-41 win.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 12:33:28 AM by InThe313 »
What you do to me

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA