Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 19: Lucy Pinder  (Read 56622 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 19: Lucy Pinder
« on: September 03, 2022, 03:56:12 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 19: Lucy Pinder
With a guest appearance by Christina Hendricks

I stood outside the studio on the phone. Lucy Pinder, a name I recognized, was on the other end of the call.

"Yes, Miss Pinder. What can I do for you?"

Lucy said "First, do you know who I am?"

"Oh yes I do. An absolutely gorgeous model. A friend of mine told me you'd come out of retirement so...I assume you want a shoot."

Lucy chuckled. "Such a charmer. Yes. I spoke to Greg. He told me to meet you at your studio tomorrow at 3 pm if that's convenient for you.

"Sure. That should be fine, Miss Pinder. See you then."

"Looking forward to it, Mr. Chase."

She hung up and I texted my best friend. "Dude, you're gonna hate me for this. I've got a shoot with Lucy Pinder tomorrow."

"You lucky fucking bastard. Dating Taylor Swift and still getting to shoot and fuck all these girls. Have fun." he replied.

"Planning on it." I texted.

My phone rang. Christina calling. "Hi baby. You coming over?"

"I'm on my way. What you gonna wear for me?"

Christina giggled. "You naughty boy. You'll see when you get here. Now hurry."

"On my way." I hung up and checked my phone. No missed calls or messages from Taylor. Where was she? Probably still with Sophie Turner, helping her recover from her husband cheating on her.

"Still...no contact except for one text isn't like her." I thought.

I shook it off and walked to the hotel where Christina was staying. I went straight to her room and knocked.

Christina opened the door in nothing but a towel. "About time you get here, Chase." She purred and dropped the towel, revealing her naked body. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss.

I closed the door behind me and squeezed Christina's massive breasts as I kissed her.

"You really missed them, didn't you?" Christina smiled as she guided my head to her tits. "Suck on them."

Like a hungry baby, I started sucking on her tits as she ran her hands through my hair.

"You really missed mommy, huh? Mommy missed you." Christina moaned quietly as I Iicked her nipples.

My cock felt like it was about to burst out of my pants. I released her tit from my mouth and said "Bed. Now!"

"I like the way you think, baby." Christina took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I quickly pulled my clothes off as we walked down the hallway.

We walked into the bedroom and I pressed my hard cock up against her as I came up from behind her and started kissing her neck.

"Fuck, Chase..." Christina moaned as she reached behind me and started pumping my cock. "I need this cock inside me NOW!"

I turned her around and kissed her lips and pushed her down on the bed. She spread her legs and I slid into her.

"Oh God I've missed this cock!" Christina moaned as I started thrusting into her.

"Me too!" I groaned. I thrust into her as hard as I could, making her breasts bounce and almost hit her in the face.

"Fuck I'm gonna..." She gasped

"Gonna what, baby?!?!" I moaned.

"CUMMMMM!!!!!" Christina screamed. As I felt her pussy tighten and drench my cock in her juices, I felt the throbbing feeling.

"Christina, I'm..."

"DON'T PULL OUT!!!" Christina screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHH FUUUCCCKKK!!!!!" I shot my load inside Christina and collapsed next to her. Christina snuggled up against me and laid her head on my chest.

"Wow..." She said quietly.

"What?" I asked

"Can't believe Swift is gonna let you get away. I mean..."

I suddenly felt a little pang of guilt at hearing Taylor's name. But then I remembered the fight we'd had before she left for Sophie's. Well...at least she said she was at Sophie's. "Fuck it." I said aloud.

"What, baby?" Christina asked as she sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm staying here tonight."

Christina smiled. "Good." She kissed me. She laid her head back on my chest. "I love you, Chase."

I yawned. "I love you too, Christina..."

--------the next day--------

BUZZZZZZ!!!! BUZZZZZZ!!!!

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and reached for my ringing phone. "Yeah?"

"Chase?" It was Taylor.

"Oh shit!" I thought as I glanced over at Christina next to me, starting to wake up.

"Did I wake you?" Taylor asked

"I didn't go home last night. I...slept at the studio."

"Oh okay. I'm still here with Sophie. She's doing better but..."

"It's okay, babe. You deserve some girls time with Sophie. I'll be just fine."

"Damn right you will." Christina whispered in my ear.

"Okay, Chase. Have a good day at work. Love you. Bye!" Taylor said as she quickly hung up.

"Weird..." I said.

Christina looked at me. "What is it?"

"I thought I heard a guy's voice on her end of the...never mind."

Christina smiled. "Well, your shoot's not till 3 and it's noon so... we've got time for us."

"Hey, how'd you know when my shoot was?" I smiled. "You stalking me, Miss Hendricks?"

"I just think you're really handsome, Mr. Chase." Christina leaned in and kissed me. "And you're the best fuck I've ever had."

"I'm flattered. So...lunch?"

Christina smiled. "Okay but first..." She got between my legs and took me into her mouth.

--------two hours later--------

Christina and I sat at a table outside a small cafe near the studio. Incredibly, I found myself falling more and more for Christina. Despite the 15 year age gap between us, I really thought I could see a future for us.

"I think we can do this." I said.

"Do what?" Christina asked

"This. Us. Our...relationship."

Christina smiled. "Good. You know how happy that makes me?"

"How happy?"

"Meet me tonight and you'll see." Christina looked across the street at the studio. "Hey. I think your appointment just arrived."

I looked and saw a very busty brunette approaching the studio. "Shit. Can't believe two hours flew by..."

"I know..." Christina said as we got up. I laid some money on the table and hailed a taxi for her.

"You'll come see me tonight right?" Christina asked.

"Yes, baby. I promise." I pulled Christina close and kissed her, totally oblivious to the fact that people were all around us, I said "Screw the shoot, let's get outta here."

"Baby, you can't. Now..." Christina kissed me again. "Get to work. I love you and I'll see you tonight." She got in the taxi and it drove off.

I sighed and walked across the street to meet Lucy. As I approached, I noticed that her already impressive breasts seemed to be even bigger. The stirring in my boxers began.

"Are you Chase?" Lucy asked.

"I am indeed, Miss Pinder. It's a pleasure to meet you." I unlocked the door and we walked inside.

"Call me Lucy. I've heard of you and seen some of your shoots. Kate Upton's was particularly..."

"Particularly what, Lucy?"

Lucy blushed. "Particularly hot. In fact... that one made me want to call you. Now shall we begin?"

"We shall." I smiled and started snapping away, trying to concentrate and not focus too much on Lucy's massive rack. She folded her arms over her head and I noticed something on her bicep.

"Nice tats."

"Oh. Thank you. I noticed you have a couple as well. May I ask something?"

"Sure."

"The 13 on your wrist is a Taylor Swift thing, correct? Because you're dating her?"

"It is...and I am. Why?" I replied.

"Because the last thing I knew, Taylor Swift wasn't a busty redhead."

I set the camera down. She had seen me with Christina today. "It's...complicated."

"Oh. I understand but..."

I moved closer. "Does your silence have a price, Lucy?"

"Well...I want to know something about you. You see, I called Kate and she told me something about you. Rather something you two did?" She reached down and rubbed the bulge in my pants.

"All true." I kissed Lucy on the lips and squeezed her enormous rack as I did.

Lucy broke the kiss. "Get those pants off NOW!!!" She quickly stripped her brown one piece outfit off and I saw that I was right. Her tits had gotten bigger. I pulled my pants and boxers down and my hardened cock sprang free.

Lucy's eyes widened. "Oh my...I should do something about this." She knelt and started sucking me. She looked up at me. "You like that, Chase?"

"God yes! Don't stop!" I moaned

Lucy built up speed and deep-throated my cock then looked up at me again. "You've been staring at my tits since I got here. Fuck them."

She wrapped her tits around my cock and I started thrusting. "Fuck, your tits feel amazing!"

"Don't stop! Fuck my big tits, Chase!!!" Lucy yelled.

I felt my cock start throbbing already. "Fuck Lucy I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Cum on my tits!"

"Oh fuck here it comes!!!!" I moaned as cum shot out of me all over Lucy's giant tits.

"Damn...already?" She grinned. "You aren't done yet, are you?"

"Fuck no!" I laid down and held my still hard cock up. "Ride it."

Lucy lowered herself down and started bouncing up and down on me. "Fuck this cock feels so good!!!"

I grabbed Lucy's hips and started thrusting up into her soaking wet pussy making her massive breasts bounce harder.

"Don't stop!!! I'm gonna cummmm!" She yelled.

"Do it, Lucy!!!" I yelled back

"AHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" Lucy screamed as her pussy tightened around my cock and drenched it in her nectar.

I quickly rolled her onto her back and kept pounding into her pussy. Lucy  moaned and groaned "Fuck your cock feels so fucking good!!!"

I felt the throbbing feeling begin again. "I gotta fuck those big tits one more time!"

"Do it, boy!" Lucy yelled. I quickly pulled out, stuck my cock between Lucy's tits and started thrusting.

"Come on, Chase! Fuck my big titties til you cum again!"

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" I roared as, for the second time, cum shot out of me all over Lucy's breasts.

"Holy shit. That was fucking amazing!" I gasped.

"Better than Kate?" Lucy asked.

"Oh hell yeah!!!" I exclaimed. "Easily the greatest tittyfuck I've ever had!!!"

"Good." Lucy smiled. We started dressing and she said "You know I wasn't going to say anything to anyone about you and that redhead today. I just..."

"Just what?" I asked.

Lucy blushed a little. "Just wanted to see for myself what Kate gushed about when I spoke to her."

I chuckled. "Well I hope I lived up to your expectations, Miss Pinder."

We walked outside and Lucy hailed a taxi. She kissed my cheek and said "Thank you for today, Chase. It was absolutely amazing."

I kissed her cheek. "You are most welcome, Lucy. Next time you're in Los Angeles, feel free to give me a call."

"I may just take you up on that. Bye!" Lucy got in the taxi and it drove off. I got out my phone and texted Christina.

"Hey baby. Leaving the studio now. Gonna run home and get a change of clothes then I'll be there."

Christina replied "Okay, hun. Love you."

I walked to Taylor's house. I took the key out of my pocket but before I put it in the lock, I heard Taylor giggling and a British accented man's voice say "Let me know as soon as he leaves and I'll come meet you wherever you want."

I put the key back in my pocket. The doorknob turned. The door opened and I was face-to-face with someone I never wanted to see again.

"You must be Chase."

"Joe..."

To be continued...

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 19: Lucy Pinder
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 01:58:00 AM »
I loved this. My favorite chapter yet! The set up with Christina early was a real teaser. I like the development between them.

Really good back and forth dirty talk with Lucy and Chase. H didn't last long between those tits, but hey, what man would!?  ;D

Thank you again my friend.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Viri

Re: Pin Up Chapter 19: Lucy Pinder
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 07:26:23 PM »
Today I learned Lucy Pinder is a Taylor Swift fan lol.

Nice story

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA