Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Rachel Stevens: Simon Says, Sweet Dreams From Your L.A. Ex  (Read 14503 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Rachel Stevens: Simon Says, Sweet Dreams From Your L.A. Ex
« on: September 19, 2022, 01:29:34 PM »
Rachel Stevens: Simon Says, Sweet Dreams from Your L.A. Ex by Tim Larkins
Celeb(s) – Rachel Stevens, Britney Spears, Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova, Mischa Barton, Kelly Rowan, Rachel Bilson, Melinda Clarke
Codes – MF, FF, Group Sex, Oral, Anal
Originally posted on May 16 2004 at CSSA

I am Tim Larkins (a.k.a. ratzluver38); I am the author of several Rachel Stevens stories on the Celebrity Sex Stories. The following story is another in the ongoing saga that chronicles the sex life of Rachel Stevens. As always, it is a work of fiction and does not reflect on the sex life of Rachel Stevens or any of the other celebrities featured here. There are scenes of explicit sexual conduct involving straight, lesbian, oral, anal, group sex, consensual, very kinky sex involving the both the use and penetration of lighted candles, wet sex, voyeurism, mild violence and some drug use involving both marijuana and cocaine.
There is also a substantial amount of nudity. There is also an incredibly erotic message to both her fans and the loyal readers and authors of celebrity fictional erotica stories that feature her on the CSSA website from Ms. Rachel Lauren Stevens herself at the end of this story where she opens up and reveals the “truth” about her sexuality and what she looks for in a sexual partner and/or situations. What she has to say may shock you. I guarantee that it will arouse you sexually.

The title of this story is Rachel Stevens: Simon Says, Sweet Dreams from Your L.A. Ex; the story stars Rachel Stevens, along with Britney Spears, Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova, Mischa Barton, Kelly Rowan, Rachel Bilson and, finally, Melinda Clarke of the O.C., who plays a sexy, kinky flight attendant. Matt and Jeff Hardee of the Extreme Wrestling Federation, Amy Dumas, Nikki Nova, a hot babe named Amanda (whose character is based on a person who is an online friend of the author) and Simon Brodin. The story is based on Rachel Stevens’ first solo hit song but is told from a man’s point of view. Now that the necessary disclaimer has been taken care of, the cast members’ names have been read and a brief synopsis of the story has been provided, it is time for those of you who are able to read such material to enjoy the story. So sit back. Kick off your shoes and relax while you enjoy a great sex story. So without any further adieu, I bring you Rachel Stevens: Simon Says, Sweet Dreams from Your L.A. Ex. On with the show!

Rachel Stevens looked off into the distance from the window of the large American Airlines 767 as it waited at the terminal of Atlanta’s Hartsfield International Airport. She couldn’t help but reflect upon all of the great memories of her current tour in the United States to promote Funky Dory, her latest album. The album was initially faltering but with new promotion techniques and Rachel’s modeling career with Pretty Polly lingerie, it didn’t take too long for her musical talent to take hold. As the passengers finished boarding, Rachel caught a glimpse of Britney Spears walking towards her. Suddenly, to Rachel’s astonishment, Britney sat down in the seat next to her. Rachel opened for Britney on her Onyx Hotel tour date in Atlanta at the Georgia Dome, and with how sexually charged that show was, the concert looked more like a Victoria’s Secret Lingerie fashion show than a concert.

“Rachel, hi! It seems that I am sitting next to you; my seat number is FC14B!” Britney said.

“Hello! Indeed, you are sitting next to me, Britney; mine is FC14A!” Rachel replied. [The flight attendant speaks over the intercom.]

“American Airlines flight #315 with destinations to Los Angeles and Honolulu will be departing from gate #10 in five minutes. I must ask all passengers to buckle their safety belts during takeoff and subsequent landing. Also, please refrain from smoking during this flight. In the event of cabin depressurization, the plane will automatically release oxygen masks that are stored above your seats. Place them over your face like this. In the event of heavy turbulence, the safety belts will keep you securely fastened. In the event of a water crash landing, the seats will act as a flotation device. Finally, in the event of possible terrorism, there are non-uniformed sky marshals on board. Thank you for flying American Airlines, ladies and gentlemen. Have a safe and pleasant trip!” The flight attendant said. [The flight attendant heads back to her station.]

“Rach, you seem lost in thought; do you want to talk about it?” Britney asked.

“Yes, but not here; let’s head to the loo where we both can have some privacy!” Rachel replied. [Rachel and Britney head for the lavatory near the back of the first-class section of the plane.]

“So what’s on your mind, Rachel?” Britney asked.

“I was just reminiscing…that’s all.” Rachel replied.

“Reminiscing about what exactly?” Britney inquired further.

“Oh, lots of stuff! The concert last night that we put on in the Georgia Dome, for example, where I opened for you was totally wicked!” Rachel responded.

“Yeah, that was great, wasn’t it? But that’s not all, is it?” Britney asked.

“Oh god, no! I was also harking back to my concert tour date in Miami several days ago; it was my return to the city where S Club 7 first began five years ago to start the first leg of my tour as a solo artist!” Rachel commented.

“I bet that brought back a flood of good memories, huh? I actually liked listening to S Club 7, myself!” Britney declared.

“Thank you, Britney. That is a wonderful compliment! However, my memories were of my stay with my friends Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias, not of my mates in S Club!” Rachel responded. “Oh yes! Fond memories, indeed.” Rachel added smiling.

“Do tell!” Britney urged.

“Can you keep a secret?” Rachel asked.

“Cross my heart and hope to die…blah blah blah! So tell me already!” Britney demanded.

“I had my second serious sexual fling since my former fiance’ Jeremy Edwards and I broke up; Anna, Enrique and I had a threeway encounter together, and to be honest, I loved it!” Rachel replied.

“NO!!! GET OUT! Are you kidding me, Rach?” Britney asked.

“SHHH! Keep your voice down; people will hear us, you muffin!” Rachel ordered indignantly. “And no, I am not kidding. We had sex in and around Anna and Enrique’s swimming pool! It was fantastic” Rachel added.

“WOW!!! What all did you guys do?” Britney inquired.

“Well, for starters, me and Anna nearly drove Enrique nuts when we did a sexy slow striptease and then enjoyed a lesbian snog in the pool!” Rachel replied.

“Whew! Is it getting hot in here or is it just this sex you guys had together?” Britney asked. [Britney and Rachel are just about to kiss each other when they are interrupted by several loud knocks on the women's lavatory door.]

“Ladies, we need everybody buckled in their seats as the plane is about to taxi down the runway!” The anonymous voice called out from the other side of the door.

“Just coming!” Rachel responded.

“We’ll be right out!” Britney added.

“That’s fine with us!” The flight attendant said with a wink. [Rachel and Britney leave to go sit down in their assigned seats.]

“Erm…Britney, were you about to initiate me into the Mile High Club just now?” Rachel asked curiously.

“As a matter of fact, yes; I was about to do just that! Your account of what happened with you, Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias made me extremely horny! So yes, I was indeed about to snog you, Rach!” Britney replied. [Rachel smiled at Britney and held her hand as the plane took off for Los Angeles.]

“I am glad you told me, Britney!” Rachel said. [As the 767 reached cruising altitude and speed, Rachel reached up to the carry-on baggage compartment above her seat to get her handbag.] “We will be needing this!” Rachel added in a low whisper. [Rachel pulls out a clear hard plastic dildo.]

“What the fuck is that?” Britney asked looking astonished.

“SHHHH! It’s a dildo.” Rachel replied. [Rachel puts her right index finger to her lips.] “Britney, I told you to keep your voice down! People will hear us! How many times do I have to tell you? The passengers are already staring at us!” Rachel demanded. “It’s okay! Everyone can go back about their business!” Rachel added sheepishly. [Rachel looks back over her shoulder at the women's restroom with a wicked grin.]

“Rachel, the women’s restroom is unoccupied! Do you want to get back to what we were just about to do earlier when the plane was about to take off?” Britney asked.

“In a word…YES!” Rachel replied. [Britney and Rachel walk quickly back into the women's bathroom where once inside they close and lock the door.]

“We are in!” Britney exclaimed.

“Oh my god!” Rachel replied. [Rachel puts the dildo on the mini-counter next to the sink as Britney slowly removes Rachel's top; Rachel responds in kind by slowly removing Britney's top. Then Rachel and Britney begin to french kiss each other passionately.]

“You know, Rach, this lavatory reminds me a lot of the bathroom set in my Toxic music video; however, when I shot that video, I was french kissing a man, not an incredibly sexy woman like you!” Britney commented.

“Now, who is reminiscing?” Rachel asked. “I guess our tours and our being together here creates the necessary ambience to be able to share fond memories!” Rachel further pointed out.

“Or create brand new ones!” Britney added.

“Heeheeheehee! That too!” Rachel laughed. [Britney stripped Rachel down to her sexy purple floral lace bra and matching g-string set from Pretty Polly while Rachel slowly stripped Britney of her clothes to reveal a sexy Victoria's Secret blue lace bra and matching g-string panty set.]

“So tell me, Rachel…what did you and Anna do in the swimming pool together? What were the two of you wearing?” Britney asked.

“May I answer your second question first?” Rachel asked.

“Yes, you may!” Britney replied.

“I was wearing the exact same lingerie outfit then as I am now, and Anna was wearing this extremely skimpy sheer white 2-piece string bikini swimsuit with a matching g-string panty. I believe it was the same outfit she wore in her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue photo shoot this year! It was incredible!” Rachel answered.

“Hmmmm…and what did you two do in the swimming pool?” Britney asked.

“Well, of course the first thing we did was get into the pool and get soaking wet!” Rachel responded.

“Like this?” Britney asked. [Britney finds a wrapped, sanitized glass on the counter, opens the plastic, pulls out the glass, fills it with water and pours it all over Rachel and herself.]

“Not quite, but you have the right idea!” Rachel replied. [Both Britney and Rachel's lingerie outfits became soaking wet as water began to puddle on the bathroom floor as Britney continues to pour water from the sink faucet onto each other.]

“So then what happened, Rach?” Britney asked. “What did you two do next?” Britney continued.

“Anna embraced me softly and guided me to the side of the pool where she began to french kiss me, suck my boobs and then she licked down past my pierced navel to my aching pussy! Trust me, Anna has the most talented tongue and lips…what she did to my cunt was absolutely exquisite. I was in heaven that day.” Rachel replied.

“I can imagine the ecstasy you were feeling. So Anna licked, sucked and kissed you like this?” Britney asked.

“OH YESSSS! Just like that! Don’t stop, Britney! Please…don’t stop!” Rachel cried out breathlessly. [Britney kissed Rachel square on the lips and parted the lips with her tongue so that the tongues touched each other. Then Britney moved down to Rachel's perfectly tanned 34C breasts and sucked on the slightly inverted nipples and nickel-sized areola. Later, she kissed and licked downward past Rachel's belly button piercing to her neatly-trimmed pussy and after pulling the fabric of Rachel's g-string aside, began to lick, kiss and suck the inner labial folds near Rachel's clitoris.]

“Then what? Did Anna use a dildo on your sexy and tasty pussy?” Britney asked.

“Actually no, she didn’t! But I don’t mind you using it on me!” Rachel replied gleefully.

“Isn’t it great to create new memories as we relive past pleasant memories, Rach?” Britney asked. [Britney took the dildo from the sink and began to insert it into Rachel's pussy and rubbed it around the folds of the labia.]

“Indeed, it is! OH GOD!!! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!” Rachel cried out.

“SHHHHH!!! Keep your voice down, Rach! People might hear you!” Britney suggested mockingly.

“Heh heh! V funny!” Rachel replied in a sarcastic tone.

“But seriously, Rach, what did Anna do to you next?” Britney asked.

“As I recall, we finally stripped each other completely naked and allowed our outfits to float in the swimming pool; then I returned the favor of her doing me by doing her!” Rachel responded.

“Oh…so like this, then?” Britney asked. [Britney and Rachel stripped off their wet undergarments and then Britney placed them in the sink that was now filled with water.]

“Actually no! As I recall, the swimming pool was quite a bit bigger in size! But you get the idea!” Rachel said as she looked down into the sink.]

“I understand; however, there is no place to put a swimming pool on this plane! There is just no room for one!” Britney pointed out.

“That’s so true!” Rachel replied. [Rachel and Britney traded places with each other so that Britney was now sitting on the toilet and Rachel was standing in front of her.]

“Isn’t this a lovely restroom, Rach?” Britney asked.

“I guess so. It is a little small and a bit cramped, but with you here, I don’t mind it as much!” Rachel replied.

“Really…why?” Britney asked.

“Because I have claustrophobia; when I was young, my brothers, Jason and Leigh, locked me in a pay toilet! The experience freaked me out and to this day, I will not go into a closed bathroom stall alone to go take a pee or whatever!” Rachel explained.

“I see! Well, there is no need to worry, Rachel; I am here for you!” Britney stated reassuringly.

“Thank you, Britney! You are a great friend! Now where were we? Oh yeah, now I remember!” Rachel asked herself out loud. [Rachel began to kiss Britney passionately

on the mouth, and like Britney earlier, she used her tongue on Britney's lips and tongue.]

“Damn Rachel, you are so toxic, babe! Everything about you is so sexually intoxicating!” Britney exclaimed. [Rachel giggled.]

“Cheers! I feel the same way about you!” Rachel replied. [After she french kissed Britney, Rachel moved downward past Britney's neck toward her breasts where she began to kiss and suck the nipples one by one.]

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah! That’s it, Rachel! Suck my titties, babe! Oh god! It feels sooooo good!” Britney cried out breathlessly. “Don’t stop!” Britney urged. [Rachel continued licking and sucking Britney's breasts for several minutes before moving onward past her navel, giving light butterfly kisses as she went until reaching Britney's wet pussy.]

“Here is what I did with Anna after that!” Rachel said softly. [Rachel then began tonguing Britney's inner thighs before focusing her lips and tongue on Britney's labial folds near her clitoris where Rachel began to lick and suck in earnest.]

“Oh shit! Oh god, Rachel…please…don’t stop! Don’t ever stop! OH FUCK, YEAH!!!

EAT MY PUSSY, BABY!!!” Britney cried out in ecstasy. [Rachel looked up at Britney with an indignant look but decided to stay silent regarding the noise level.]

“I don’t care about how loud you get anymore, Britney!” Rachel acknowledged. “It is just too damn good to stop now!” Rachel added. [Rachel continued to eat Britney's pussy, causing her to squeal in ecstasy.]

“OH YEAH, BABY!!! MAKE ME CUM!!! EAT MY CUNT!!! I LOVE HOW IT FEELS, RACHEL!!!” Britney screamed. [Rachel continued to pleasure Britney's pussy.]

“Oh yeah! I will make you cum, babe…v much and plenty long!” Rachel declared.

“Oh my god!” Britney exclaimed. “OH YESSSSS!!! I’M CUMMING!!!” Britney screamed. [Britney reached an orgasmic point as Rachel manipulated Britney's g-spot causing a thick clear fluid to be ejaculated onto Rachel's face and into her mouth.]

“Mmmmmmm!!! Britney, I had no idea you tasted so V GOOD!” Rachel exclaimed.

“Why, thank you, Rach! So what did you and Anna do next?” Britney asked.

“We sixty-nined each other! It was a fucking blast!” Rachel replied. [Rachel laid down with her back on the floor, and Britney laid down on top of Rachel's body with her back facing the ceiling. Each other's heads were positioned next to each other's genitals.]

“OOOOOOOOOH! I see what you mean! Like this, then?” Britney asked. [Britney began to lick and suck Rachel's pussy.]

“Just like that!” Rachel replied. “Oh yeah! Just like that!” Rachel urged. [Rachel returned to eating Britney's twat.]

“Rachel, you made me cum, babe; I would be honored if I could return the favor?” Britney asked.

“Of course you can!” Rachel whispered. [Britney returned to eating Rachel's pussy.] “Mmmmmmm! You do that v well, babe!” Rachel added.

“Thank you again, Rach! You’re too kind!” Britney replied. [Britney continued to eat Rachel's pussy.]

“Mmmmmmmm! You are so v welcome, babe! Cheers!” Rachel answered. “OH MY GOD! OH YESSSSS!!! DO ME!!! EAT MY FUCKING CUNT!!! IT FEELS SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD!!! SUCK MY CLIT, BABE!!! MAKE ME CUM!!!” Rachel cried out in ecstasy. [Britney picked up the pace as she ate Rachel's pussy.]

“OH YEAH, BABE!!! THAT’S IT!!! LICK MY PUSSY!!! EAT ME, RACHEL!!! OH SHIT!!! MAKE ME CUM, BABE!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! OHHHH YESSSSSS!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm” Britney moaned.

“OH YEAHHHHH!!! I’M ABOUT TO CUM!!! I’M GOING TO CUM, BABE!!! OH GOD YESSSS!!! Mmmmmmmm!!! I’M CUMMING!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Rachel screamed.

“OH GOD!!! SO AM I!!! I, TOO, AM ABOUT TO CUM!!! I AM GONNA CUM IN YOUR SEXY MOUTH, RACHEL!!! OH SHIT, YEAH!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!! OHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!!! I’MMMMM CUMMMMING!!!!!!” Britney screamed in response. [Both ladies ejaculated a clear thick fluid into each others' mouths and onto their faces. Britney then changed position so that both ladies faced each other, then they french kissed each other, allowing their cum to be shared as they kissed, licked and tasted each other.]

“Mmmmmmm! That cum of yours is so v incredibly tasty, babe! You taste v delicious! And it is low-carb so I can stay in shape!” Rachel stated.

“Your cum is just as tasty, Rach! It’s nice and sweet!” Britney replied. [The ladies smile each other as they put their cum-coated fingers to their lips and tongues.]

“Thank you v much, Britney!” Rachel said politely.

“Your so very welcome, Rachel! So what else happened in your threeway, Rach? I recall you mentioned Enrique Iglesias…he is a very sexy man; how well-endowed is he?” Britney asked.

“Funny you should ask about that!” Rachel replied. [Rachel giggled.] “Enrique was very well-endowed; in fact, he was bigger than my ex-fiance’, Jeremy Edwards, or even my male bandmates in S Club, particularly Bradley Macintosh!” Rachel added.

“Really? Did you suck Enrique’s cock?” Britney asked.

“Actually, Anna and I both sucked his cock! It was a truly wonderful experience making him cum!” Rachel replied.

“Mmmmmmm! I’ll bet you enjoyed that! It’s too bad that Enrique isn’t here in person so that we can both experience him sexually!” Britney lamented.

“True…but even if he were here, he would not be able to fit in this loo with us! It is just too damn small!” Rachel acknowledged. [Rachel picked up the dildo off of the mini-counter.] “No worries, though, as we have the next best thing!” Rachel added gleefully. [Rachel rubs the head of the dildo against both her own as well as Britney's wet pussy then puts the dildo up between their mouths where Rachel and Britney both lick, kiss and suck the dildo.]

“This is very nice!” Britney commented.

“Isn’t it, though?” Rachel acknowledged inquisitively. [Rachel and Britney continue to orally pleasure the dildo.]

“You know, Rach…I was thinking; being with you here right now knowing how experienced you are sexually, I feel just like a porn star! You could teach Jenna Jameson a few things about how to do porn!” Britney declared.

“Erm…okay! Who’s Jenna Jameson?” Rachel asked.

“Oh please…C’mon Rach! Don’t tell me you have never heard of Jenna Jameson!” Britney replied incredulously.

“Erm…no, I haven’t heard of her; I guess we don’t travel in the same social circles!” Rachel suggested.

“Jenna Jameson is only the most well-known female porn star in the business today; when I was in New Oreleans during an appearance at Mardi Gras, I was sitting in a restaurant when Ms. Jameson wanted to meet me. However, at the time, I had no interest in meeting her as it would not have looked good for my career. Jenna Jameson is the sex columnist for FHM Magazine!” Britney explained.

“Ohhhh! That Jenna Jameson! I thought the name sounded a wee bit familiar! So you think I could teach her a few things about doing porn, huh? Well, thank you very much for the compliment, Britney…I think!” Rachel replied. “But I am not interested in doing porn before a camera for a living, at least not right now, so for now, I will just focus on my singing and modeling careers!” Rachel added. [Rachel and Britney continued to suck and lick the dildo like an ice cream cone. Rachel didn't realize that she was being videotaped.] “But I do appreciate the compliment!” Rachel added further.

“Cool! So what did you and Anna do next?” Britney asked.

“Anna and I fucked Enrique!” Rachel replied with a wicked grin. “It was WICKED!” Rachel added. [Rachel and Britney sat down on the restroom floor facing each other and inserted the dildo into both of their pussies then gyrated their bodies toward each other in a grinding motion.]

“So since Enrique isn’t here, we do it like this, then?” Britney inquired.

“Oh yeah! Just like that!” Rachel responded breathlessly. “JUST LIKE THAT!” Rachel added with emphasis. [Rachel and Britney continued fucking the dildo together for about fifteen minutes while they both sucked and licked each other's tits and french kissed.] “OH YEAH, FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!! MAKE ME CUM!!! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING SLUT!!!” Rachel cried out in ecstasy.

“So what happened then?” Britney asked.

“I then changed my position so that my back was facing Anna’s sexy torso; it created for some sexy sweet nothings being whispered into my ears. The good news was that Enrique was still eating my pussy!” Rachel replied. [Rachel repositioned herself so that her back faced Britney's torso.]

“OH YEAH! OH GOD! FUCK ME, RACHEL! FUCK ME HARDER!!! OH SHIT! IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!!!” Britney cried out.

“I AM GONNA CUM, BABY!!! I AM GONNA CUM!!! FUCK ME, BRITNEY!!! MAKE ME CUM!!! OH SHIT!!! OH GOD!!! FUCK ME!!! I AM CUMMING!!!” Rachel screamed.

“OH YEAHHHHH! I AM CUMMING, TOO!!! OH YESSSS!!! FUCK ME, RACHEL!!! MAKE ME CUM!!! OH GOD!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING WHORE!!!” Britney screamed. [Rachel and Britney had a simultaneous g-spot orgasm that flooded the floor with cum.] “Hmmmm…I can now see why Enrique was a great fuck for both you and Anna; the man must be a fucking stud!” Britney added. [Britney and Rachel licked off the cum from the dildo after pulling it out of their pussies.]

“That he is!” Rachel replied.

“So what all did you three do next? This is fascinating!” Britney asked.

“I’m glad you think so! Actually, it was then that I got a call on my mobile phone from Simon Fuller wondering where I was at that moment; it seemed that I was late to my sound check/rehearsal at American Airlines Arena so I had to leave! I left wearing only the v same wet lace bra and panty set that I am wearing now!” Rachel recalled. [Rachel put her soaking wet lingerie outfit back and Britney did the same.]

“You definitely had an eventful day that day, didn’t you, Rach?” Britney asked.

“You could say that; on the way over to the arena, I dressed in the limousine. Because I was soaked from my lingerie being in the swimming pool, my clothes were soaked clear through. Talk about a wardrobe malfunction…I doubt that Janet Jackson could have had a worse day…fashion wise!” Rachel explained.

“WOW!!! Were you referring to the Super Bowl XXXVIII halftime show? My ex, Justin Timberlake, was in that halftime show!” Britney pointed out.

“Oh cool! Shall we leave the loo now?” Rachel asked.

“I think that would be a good idea, Rach!” Britney replied. [Rachel and Britney walked out of the restroom wearing only their soaking wet lingerie, leaving the door to the restroom open. On the way to their seats, they encountered a drunk, balding middle-aged executive who was masturbating to what was going on inside the restroom.]

“Hmmm…Britney, do you want to give this guy a blow job? It sure looks like he needs one!” Rachel inquired.

“Sure, but did this occur with you in Miami?” Britney asked.

“To be honest, no; this didn’t happen with me in Miami, but I don’t see the harm with creating new memories, do you?” Rachel rationalized with a wicked grin on her face.

“No, I guess not!” Britney replied.

“Shall we, Britney?” Rachel asked.

“LET’S!” [Rachel and Britney knelt down in front of the man and began to suck his cock in front of everyone in the first-class section of the plane. Since there were no children on board the plane, no attempts were made to stop what Rachel and Britney were doing.]

“Mmmmmmm! Yeah, you like that, don’t you, mate? I love sucking your cock!” Rachel inquired. [Rachel continued to suck the man's cock.]

“Unnnnnhhhhh!” The man groaned.

“Ooooohh, Rach look! Look how hard he is getting! He has such a beautiful looking cock, and he is already getting so big!” Britney exclaimed. [Britney continued to suck the stranger's cock.]

“What do you think, Britney? Do you want to make this guy cum in our mouths and all over our faces?” Rachel asked.

“I’m game! Let’s do it!” Britney replied. [Rachel and Britney continued to suck the strange drunk man's cock for about five minutes until he came in their mouths and all over their faces. Rachel and Britney then used their fingers, lips and tongues to wipe up the cum so that it was in the ladies' mouths. Then Rachel and Britney engaged in a long french kiss that created cum bubbles that dribbled from both of their mouths before they swallowed the cum. After they swallowed the cum, Rachel and Britney got up and went to their seats and sat down. Immediately after they sat down, a very attractive female flight attendant came over to Rachel and Britney, smiling.]

“Can I get you two ladies anything?” The flight attendant asked.

“We’ll have a bottle of your best Crystal champagne on ice; we’re a bit parched after all the energy we expended in the loo!” Rachel ordered, gesturing at herself and Britney.

“Oh, I thought that was you! Did you enjoy your mile-high club experience? I know I did. Here is my number; if the two of you want to have some of that type of sex action with me later, give me a call!” The flight attendant suggested. [The champagne arrived in a metal ice bucket two minutes later.]

“Rach! I really love your style!” Britney said as Rachel smiled. [However, unbeknownst to Rachel, the pilot of the 767, an associate of Rachel's former boyfriend, Simon Brodin, had installed a very tiny video camera in the women's restroom in the area above the sink that recorded the entire sexual escapade involving Rachel and Britney in the lesbian initiation into the mile-high club as well as the threeway blowjob with the drunk executive.] “So Rachel, are you looking forward to being back in L.A.?” Britney asked.

“Oh, I don’t know!” Rachel replied. [Rachel and Britney were drinking their champagne.]

“Why? What’s the problem? S Club 7 spent two seasons in Los Angeles, didn’t they?” Britney asked.

“Yes, but then I had my mates there with me to protect me; other than being with you, I am now alone!” Rachel lamented.

“Oh, I see…I forgot that this is a solo tour for you!” Britney acknowledged.

“Yep! And I don’t care to have any contact with my L.A. Ex!” Rachel added.

“Wait a minute! I thought your hit song, Sweet Dreams My L.A. Ex, was just a cute song

with clever lyrics; I had no idea that there was a real-life story behind this song!” Britney exclaimed incredulously.

“Yes, there is a story behind the song that nobody knows about, except for me and my L.A. ex, and it is a rather sordid one, to be honest!” Rachel lamented further. “I wish it would all just go away!” Rachel cried. [Rachel laid her head on Britney's shoulder as tears flowed down Rachel's cheeks.]

“There there, Rachel, I am here for you! Shhhh! It’s okay; everything will be alright!” Britney said softly, trying to reassure Rachel but to no avail. [In the cockpit, the pilot was keeping one eye on the wheel and instruments while keeping the other on the videotape-recorded playback of Rachel's sexual exploits while on the plane.]

“Hey Rachel Stevens, sweet dreams from your L.A. Ex! Hehehehe!” The pilot muttered to himself softly.

“What was that, Joe?” The co-pilot asked.

“Nothing Frank…I was just remembering a joke somebody told me several days ago!” Joe said.

“Oh okay! Well, in that case, could you concentrate and keep your mind on your job before we crash?” Frank replied.

“Rachel, you are trembling! You need to tell me what it is about this person you knew in L.A. that freaks you out so much!” Britney insisted. “Calm down!” Britney added.

“Okay…well, his name is Simon Brodin; he is a very wealthy businessman who my father, Michael, works for as a chauffeur. Simon was the brains behind a scheme that my dad was involved in while he was living in London!” Rachel explained.

“Go on!” Britney urged.

“Anyway, because of Simon’s contacts, he ran a huge syndicate that involved all sorts of criminal activity throughout Europe and now in America…extortion, crooked gambling, drug-running, loan sharking, embezzlement, fraud and white slavery!” Rachel continued.

“White slavery?” Britney asked.

“Yes! That is where I come into the picture!” Rachel replied.

“You? How?” Britney inquired.

“I am involved because my dad created a guide to the best sex clubs and call girls working in the greater London area that people could check out while being chauffeured by him; Simon paid off my dad to take over and run the business after he saw the guide when he was being taken to Heathrow Airport. My dad received a v large sum of money to keep quiet about the deal!” Rachel continued tearfully.

“Still, I don’t get the connection, Rach! How do you fit into all this?” Britney asked.

“One day, Simon saw me talking to my dad; I was angry at him for continuing to humiliate my mum, Linda, his ex-wife, by having this London sex guide! Anyway, I later learned that Simon paid my dad ten million pounds on top of the amount he already received to persuade me to have a meeting with Simon Brodin. My dad said that the meeting with Simon Brodin would be good for my career. I was still in S Club during this time and although Simon Fuller protected me, both he and Simon Brodin knew the group would break up eventually! Simon Brodin said that he wanted me to join his exclusive call girl/escort service after S Club went their separate ways! I told him that would not be possible as I am not the kind of woman he thinks I am! To make a long story short, I never told Simon Fuller and 19 Productions that just prior to my signing a record deal with Polydor, I agreed to join Simon Brodin’s call girl/escort service. I did so, because he was threatening to kill my mum! He even sent part of his entourage to my mum’s house to make sure I follow through on the deal!” Rachel replied.

“Damn! It’s no wonder why you are so scared of this man, Rachel; he definitely seems like bad news!” Britney commented.

“You haven’t heard the rest of the story, Britney!” Rachel said.

“Go on!” Britney urged.

“My first three ‘clients’ were the Sultan of Brunei, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia and British Prime Minister Tony Blair; although I didn’t mind sleeping with the leader of my own country, I had a problem being in an area where there are terrorism concerns in Saudi Arabia, and the Sultan of Brunei tried to have me kidnapped for his harem. It is that last situation where white slavery was involved! And it was at that point that I wanted OUT!” Rachel emphasized.

“My God! So you think that this Simon Brodin is coming after you because…?” Britney asked. [Britney was interrupted in mid-sentence by Rachel.]

“Because I didn’t service two of his ‘clients’” Rachel replied.

“So then Simon wants his money or else what?” Britney asked.

“I don’t know! That is what scares me about him! He could have my mum killed, he could blackmail Simon Fuller or he could blackmail and kill me!” Rachel cried.

“Or D…all of the above!” Britney said with baited breath.

“I just don’t know what to do; Simon Brodin is so powerful that the law can’t catch him up! I’m scared, Britney!” Rachel confided. “I mean this is a guy who hooked up with a singer from the group All Saints, dumped her and then blabbed to the media about his steamy sex romps with her in a bathtub!” Rachel added.

“Calm down, Rach! Hey! I have an idea: Come to the women’s restroom with me!” Britney urged. [Britney got her handbag from the overhead compartment.]

“What again? Are we going to have sex a second time, Britney? If so, I’m too tired!” Rachel asked.

“No, just come with me to the women’s restroom; I have something for you that might help you to relax for the remainder of the trip until we reach and also while we are in Los Angeles!” Britney replied.

“Okay! What is it?” Rachel inquired. [Rachel followed Britney to the women's restroom.]

“This!” Britney exclaimed. [Britney pulls out a small brown jar from her handbag, opens the lid and pours out a white powdery substance in four lines about six inches along the counter. Britney then takes a twenty dollar bill and rolls it up into a small cylindrical shape and begins to snort the substance up her nose.] You get two hits; I get two hits! That’s fair, don’t you think?” Britney asked.

“What?! Why are you sniffing sugar?” Rachel asked.

“Because it smells so sweet; please Rach, let’s be serious for a moment! This is cocaine! Come over here and snort a couple of lines! Trust me, it will make you feel a whole lot better!” [Rachel walks over to the mini-counter where the cocaine is as Britney snorts her last line then gives the tightly rolled twenty dollar bill to her.]

“How do you know it is cocaine and not sugar?” Rachel asked. [Britney pours a little amount of cocaine onto her left index finger then puts the finger into Rachel's mouth and onto her tongue and lips.] “Ewww! That tastes bitter!” Rachel exclaimed.

“Exactly! Now Rachel, bend over so that you are over the two lines of cocaine, place the tightly-rolled twenty dollar bill up to one nostril with the thumb and index finger of one hand so that the bill is partially inside the nostril, close off the other nostril with the index finger of your other hand and inhale deeply!” Britney ordered. [Apprehensive at first, Rachel hesitated but then followed Britney's instructions to the letter and snorted the first line of cocaine until the line was gone.]

“WHOA!” Rachel exclaimed.

“Very good, Rachel…now the second line!” Britney ordered. [Rachel repeated the process and snorted the second line of cocaine until the second line was completely gone.] “VERY GOOD!” Britney shouted.

“I have never done drugs before and rarely drink alcohol! What am I going to say to my mum about this?” Rachel asked.

“Who says you have to say anything to your mum? You are over 21, free and single!” Britney pointed out.

“That is a good point!” Rachel replied. [Rachel looked up to notice a tiny pin-sized hole in the wall.] “Funny…!” Rachel interjected.

“What Rach?” Britney asked.

“It seems like there is a small hole here in the wall where a screw or nail was supposed to be; is this plane about to fall apart?” Rachel asked. [Rachel stumbled onto the tiny video camera that was installed there.]

“Uh-oh, it seems Rachel may have found the camera.” Joe thinks to himself. [The miniature closed-circuit videotape recorder in the cockpit showed close-ups of both Rachel and Britney's faces.]

“No! I don’t think the plane is falling apart, Rachel!” [With a hard quick punch of Britney's right fist in the area near the hole, the wall hole got substantially larger and something odd fell out of it. The item contained small electrical wires that extended up to the ceiling of the plane.]

“WHAT?! What is that?” Rachel asked.

“That is what looks to be, in my opinion, a very tiny video camera, and if my guess is correct, there is a closed-circuit videotape recorder somewhere on this plane, quite possibly in the cockpit!” Britney replied.

“YOU DON’T MEAN…?!!! Are you saying that you have reason to suspect that we were videotaped in this restroom having sex earlier?” Rachel asked incredulously. [Rachel was in shock and nearly fainted.]

“Indeed, I do have reason to believe that we were surreptitiously videotaped, Rachel!” Britney stated. “I can’t begin to show you how sorry I am for this unfortunate turn of events!” Britney added.

“What about my doing cocaine here in this loo? If my mum sees the videotape it would kill her; I am her only daughter, and she is proud of me! I’ll be ruined…my career will down this loo like parp!” Rachel wondered aloud.

“Rachel, look…I know things are not going all that well for you right now, but we will get through this together!” Britney declared reassuringly.

“DAMN YOU, SIMON!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!” Rachel yelled. [Rachel was crying more seriously now.] “I wanna just commit suicide and end it all, right now, Britney! My life is over; I have no hope of recovering at this point!” Rachel lamented.

“That’s bullshit and you know it, Rach! As I said a little while ago…WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER! You are just going to have to believe me on this one!” Britney stated emphatically, smiling.

“I know and you’re right! I believe you, Britney!” Rachel admitted. [However, what Rachel didn't realize was that Britney was also working hand-in-hand with Simon Brodin.]

“This is your captain speaking! We will be arriving at LAX in about forty-five minutes! We expect good weather upon landing and will be continuing onto Honolulu following a refueling. So far, there has been no problems during the flight, such as bad weather, turbulence or god forbid, terrorists on board. We at American Airlines thank you for flying us and hope that you continue to have a safe and pleasant trip!” Frank said.

“Erm…? Britney, what time is it?” Rachel asked.

“I’ll check with the flight attendant!” Britney said. “Do you know what time it is?” Britney asked.

“It is about…time for this plane to land at LAX! Tell your girlfriend…what’s her name?” The flight attendant asked.

“Her name is Rachel! Rachel Stevens!” Britney replied.

“Tell her not to forget about my sex offer; I was the one who gave you my phone number!” The flight attendant said.

“Oh right! So you are the one! And what is your name?” Britney asked.

“For the sake of our encounter together, I would rather not give you my name! I would rather be a total stranger!” The flight attendant said.

“Oh, I understand! You must either have another partner who doesn’t know you do this or you just love being kinky!” Britney replied.

“I just love being kinky!” The flight attendant responded.

“Oh okay! Well, we got to get our stuff all ready to go before the plane lands! Adios!”

Britney said. [Britney put away all of their clothes into their respective carry-on luggage containers.] “I think that will do it! Rachel, I took care of picking your stuff up and putting it away!” Britney said.

“Okay Britney! Thank you! Cheers!” Rachel replied.

“It will be good to get off this plane, get checked, go to the hotel, get a nice hot bath or shower and some food before we hit the sheets so we can get some sleep! Won’t it Rachel? And tomorrow, we can check out the set of the O.C.; I love that show! Maybe we will meet the cast! Mischa Barton is my favorite!” Britney said.

“It’ll be fun!” Rachel said.

“We are now about to land at LAX; all passengers are urged to have their seat belts fastened, their tray tables placed in the upright position and all seats in their upright position! We again at American Airlines want to thank you for flying us and hope you have a pleasant evening!” The flight attendant said. [The landing was flawless. The pilots along with the flight attendants greeted the passengers as they disembarked the plane at the terminal. Rachel and Britney were the last to leave. They left wearing only their lingerie and high heels.]

“I enjoy having celebrities on my flight; especially when they have kinky sex on the plane that I can watch! WOOHOO!” Joe commented.

“Don’t be a pervert, Joe!” Frank replied.

“What?” Joe asked in astonishment.

“It’s alright! If Joe wants to watch us in action, I fail to see the harm in that!” Britney pointed out.

“I agree!” Rachel concurred.

“Before you two ladies leave, may I show you the full videotape recording of you two in action that is in the cockpit?” Joe asked.

“Okay by me; what do you think, Rach?” Britney replied.

“That would be wicked!” Rachel replied. [Britney and Rachel walked hand in hand confident to the entrance of the cockpit and were shown the video of them having sex on the plane.]

“God, we look so incredibly HOT on videotape, don’t we, Rach?” Britney asked.

“Too right we do! And by the stain in Joe’s pants, perhaps we should give him his v just reward!” Rachel insisted with a wink.

“I get where you are cumming from!” Britney replied. [Rachel and Britney knelt down in front of Joe as Rachel undid his belt and slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his underwear down to release his cock. Then Rachel and Britney gave Joe an incredibly erotic blowjob, smiling as they did so. The kinky female flight attendant looked on licking and biting her lip in ecstasy.]

“Hey, here is where I did coke for the first time!” Rachel pointed out smiling. [Rachel continued to suck Joe's cock.]

“And that is a great milestone, too, Rach!” Britney exclaimed. [Britney continued to suck Joe off along with Rachel.]

“Unnnnnnnnnngggghhhhh!” Joe moaned.

“Britney, what do you think about making this guy cum in our mouths, then we french kiss as we share the cum and finally, we swallow it?” Rachel asked.

“Sounds good to me!” Britney replied.

“V wicked!” Rachel responded. [Rachel and Britney sucked off Joe's cock, making him cum into their mouths. Then Rachel and Britney french kissed each other as cum dribbled out their mouths; in addition, Rachel blew some nice cum bubbles before both she and Britney swallowed all of the cum.]

“I guess the critics loved our performance! Do we get two thumbs way up?” Britney asked.

“At least!” Joe exclaimed. “This trip tonight was well worth it!” Joe added.

“Great! Well, we have to go now. Nice meeting all of you, by the way; my name is Rachel Stevens!” Rachel replied. [The baggage check-in and screening took about an hour to complete.]

“Taxi…taxi!” Britney called out.

“Can I give you ladies a lift somewhere?” The cab driver asked. “By the way, I love your outfits…very chic!” The driver added.

“Cheers! Yes, you can give us a lift; we need to get to the Beverly Hilton Hotel please!” Rachel replied.

“Oh! By the way, could you be a gentleman and help us with our bags, please?” Britney asked.

“I sure will…anything for two of the absolute hottest and sexiest babes ever to sit in the backseat of my cab since I became a cab driver twenty years ago!” [The cab driver loads Rachel and Britney's luggage into the trunk of the cab.]

“Heeheeheehee!” The ladies giggled.

“Okay, we are ready to go; by the way, my name is Chuck! What are your names?” The cab driver asked.

[There was a long pause as Britney and Rachel looked at each other in disbelief over the question.] “My name is Britney Spears, and this is my good friend, Rachel Stevens!” Britney replied.

“THE Britney Spears?” Chuck asked.

“Yes…THE Britney Spears!” Britney replied.

“And THE Rachel Stevens, formerly of the group S Club!” Rachel added.

“Oh, my kids listen to Britney Spears and to S Club! As for me, I am into classic rock music…Eric Clapton, The Who, Led Zeppelin featuring Robert Plant and the late great Stevie Ray Vaughn, etcetera!” Chuck said.

“And how old are your kids?” Rachel asked. [Rachel, Britney and Chuck all got into the cab.]

“They are just starting college…my daughter is nineteen and my son is eighteen; they both love to party! I guess that is why they are in college!” Chuck replied. [After buckling his seat belt, Chuck started the cab and drove off into the night.]

“Those are my kind of kids!” Britney commented.

“And do YOU love to party, Chuck?” Rachel asked inquisitively. [Britney looked at Rachel with a wicked smile.]

“Every chance I get!” Chuck replied.

“Rachel, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Britney asked.

“Indeed, I am!” Rachel replied.

“Chuck, we will pay the full fare to the hotel, of course, but how would you like, in exchange for a tip, to have the two of us give you the best blowjob you have ever had in YOUR life?!” Britney asked. [The cab came screeching to a halt, and Chuck looked in the backseat at Rachel and Britney.]

“Oh fuck, yeah! Hell! I’ve wanted this for a long time!” Chuck replied.

“Chucky is horny! Chucky is horny!” Rachel sang sarcastically. [Chuck started the car going again until he found an abandoned road where he and the ladies were able to get out of the cab. Rachel exited the passenger side, and Britney exited the driver's side, walked around the back of the car to the shoulder then toward the front of the cab. Chuck, after getting out of the driver's seat, went in front of the car and then to the shoulder where he was met by Rachel and Britney.]

“This is going to be fun, isn’t it, Rach?” Britney asked.

“Definitely!” Rachel replied. [Rachel and Britney pulled down the cab driver's shorts and underwear to reveal his penis.] “This willy is v nice…nice size…nice shape…and it is circumcised!” Rachel added. [Rachel and Britney began to suck on Chuck's cock; they would continue sucking his penis and testicles for approximately fifteen minutes until he came.]

“Unnnnnggghhh! Mmmmmmm!” Chuck moaned. “This feels so fucking good knowing that I have two of the hottest women on the planet sucking my dick by the light of the moon, and they are celebrities!” Chuck commented. [Rachel and Britney smiled as Chuck's dick began to ejaculate copious amounts of cum into their waiting mouths. They then french kissed as very small amounts of cum dribbled just outside their lips and then both Rachel and Britney blew several very large cum bubbles before swallowing the massive loads of semen.] “Oh god! You ladies are great! The two of you definitely know how to suck dick! The two of you do not have to pay a tip!” Chuck added further. [Britney, Rachel and Chuck all got back into the cab and sped off toward the Beverly Hilton Hotel.]

“Thank you for the kind words!” Britney acknowledged.

“Your welcome! It was very cool having you babes as passengers in my cab! By the way, we are here at your destination…the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Let me help you with your luggage!” Chuck said.

“Thank you! That’s so sweet!” Rachel replied.

“Rach…you go on ahead to the registration desk; I’ll join you after I pay Chuck!” Britney suggested. [Rachel walked into and through the lobby receiving numerous stares as she approached the check-in registration desk.]

“Yes madam, how may we help you?” The desk clerk asked.

“Yes…well I am Rachel Stevens; I have a pre-paid reservation ordered in my name for Britney Spears and myself for a luxury suite for three days and two nights!” Rachel replied.

“I’ll just look it up here in the computer; it shouldn’t take long! By the way, I love your lingerie! Is there a reason you are wearing it without clothes?” The desk clerk asked.

“Would you like the truth or do you want to know what really happened as your explanation?” Rachel asked in response to the question.

“Erm…no, I think I’ll pass! Oh, here it is: Rachel Stevens; you and Britney get the deluxe accommodations. Penthouse suite…room number 1426. Here is your electronic pass code disk to open the door to the room. Enjoy your stay!” The clerk said.

“Thank you!” Rachel responded. “I think I will wait for Britney in the lobby!” Rachel added. [Rachel waited several minutes for Britney.]

“So how much do I owe you, Chuck?” Britney asked.

“For the fare from LAX to the Beverly Hilton, that will be one hundred dollars!”

“Hmmm…a hundred dollars, huh? Let’s see if I have that amount in my handbag! One twenty dollar bill…two twenties…three…four…and five twenty dollar bills makes a hundred! Yep! I have it!” Britney replied. “There you go!” Britney added.

“Thank you, Britney!” Chuck acknowledged.

“Your welcome, Chuck!” Britney replied. [With Rachel and Britney's luggage placed safely on the bellhop cart, Chuck left.]

“Shall we head inside, madam?” The bellhop asked.

“Yes…I believe Rachel should be in the lobby!” Britney said [Britney and the bellhop enter the lobby.] “There she is…Rachel, what is our room number?” Britney asked.

“The penthouse suite room number 1426 is ours!” Rachel replied.

“That is a great suite! It overlooks the Pacific Ocean! We can get there by way of the private elevator! Come with me!” The bellhop said.

“Okay! Thank you for the valuable information!” Britney said

“Cheers, mate!” Rachel added. [Rachel, Britney and the bellhop head to the private elevator.]

“Your welcome! By the way, may I ask why the two of you are only wearing lingerie?”

The bellhop asked.

“Because it is ‘Wear Only Your Lingerie to Work Week’; since fashion is an important part of one’s career path, Congress designated this week as ‘Wear Only Your Lingerie to Work Week’ to empower women like us, to look good. And as musical artists, we NEED to look good; ain’t that right, Rach?” Britney asked as she nudged Rachel’s arm.

“We do? Oh, I mean right; yes…we do need to look good. And that is why ‘Wear Only Your Lingerie to Work Week is so important!” Rachel explained.

“Hmmm…I have never heard of that, but then again, I don’t watch T.V.! Here we are…the Penthouse 1400 suites! 1423…24…25…Ahh! Here is your room…1426!” The bellhop said.

“Thank you! And here is something for you!” Rachel replied. [Rachel handed the bellhop a twenty dollar bill, then used the disk to open the door.]

“WOW!!! Now this is a great room!” Britney said. [Rachel and Britney walked inside.]

“I am going to check out the shower and bath!” Rachel replied. [Rachel looked for the bathroom.]

“I need to call room service for something to eat!” Britney stated. [Britney used the phone to call for room service.] “Hello…room service, could you send up two prime rib dinners with along with two bottles of your finest Crystal champagne and a baked Alaska? I want a baked potato and a rice pilaf with the prime rib dinners, two garden salads with your finest house dressing and french bread, please. You can charge it to penthouse suite #1426! Thank you! Oh…I want the prime rib dinners prepared medium rare!” Britney said.

“The dinners will be delivered to your room in approximately an hour and a half, give or take ten minutes! The price will be thirty nine dollars and ninety-five cents to be charged to penthouse suite #1426!” The voice on the other end of the telephone said.

“Thank you!” Britney said as she hung up the phone. [Rachel turned on the water in the shower stall located in the bathroom.]

“Britney, come check out this shower!” Rachel urged.

“Okay, I will! By the way, I ordered some food for us! I though you might be hungry!” Britney replied as she walked into the bathroom. “WOW!!! Rachel, you look incredible in that shower wearing your lingerie as the water just flows off your body!” Britney added.

“Wicked! Thank you! Care to join me?” Rachel asked.

“I’d love to!” Britney replied.

“Before you do, do you have any more of that white powdery substance? I want to snort a couple more lines of it! Rachel asked.

“You mean the coke? Yeah, I have more; just remember that it is expensive stuff and could make you a junkie. Keep that in mind! Hold on, I’ll get it!” Britney replied. [Britney went to her handbag to get the brown coke jar, her compact mirror and a razor along with a dollar bill and brought them into the bathroom.]

“Thank you for getting that stuff, Britney!” Rachel acknowledged.

“Your welcome, Rach!” Britney replied. [Britney opened the lid of the brown jar and poured some cocaine onto the compact mirror then used the razor to create four neat lines of powder. Britney then rolled up the dollar bill tightly into a cylindrical shape, held it partially inside her right nostril with her right thumb and index finger and closed off her left nostril with her left index finger before inhaling twice.]

“That looks like fun!” Rachel exclaimed.

“Oh, it is, but now it is your turn Rach! Do it like I taught you!” Britney ordered.

“I will!” Rachel replied. [Rachel took the rolled up dollar bill and partially placed it in her right nostril with her right thumb and index finger while closing off her left nostril with her left index finger. Then she inhaled one line of cocaine completely until it was gone then the second line until it was completely gone as per Britney's instructions.]

“Damn! That feels totally wild!” Rachel added. [Rachel followed Britney into the shower where they soaked then soaped up their bodies before having sex like they did on the American Airlines 767 plane. Rachel and Britney remained in the shower until their food order arrived an hour and a half later.]

“Hello, Room service? I need someone to sign the order!” The room service clerk said.

“We’ll be right out!” Britney replied. [Rachel and Britney came out of the bathroom to eat dinner. As Britney signed the order, Rachel noticed an impeccably dressed man wearing a very dark-colored designer suit and shades from Prada sitting on a chair and recognized him immediately.]

“Greetings Rachel…from your L.A. Ex!” Simon Brodin chimed in.

“EEEEEKKKKKK! SIMON BRODIN, WHO THE FUCK LET YOU INTO THIS ROOM?!!! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!!!” Rachel asked loudly.

“Now Rachel, is that any way to talk to the man who not only holds the life of your dear sweet mum in his hands but now your manager and choreographer as well?”

“What?! What have you done to them?”

“I had best be going!” The room service clerk said. [The clerk quickly left the room and left the cart in the suite.]

“Nothing yet! Here, you can check for yourself by talking to them on my mobile phone!” Simon replied.

“Are you guys okay?” Rachel asked. [Rachel talked on the mobile phone.]

“We are fine!” Simon Fuller replied.

“We are okay and have not been harmed!” Gayla Aspinall added.

“Thank god! Where are you?” Rachel asked. [At that moment, Simon Brodin took the mobile phone and disconnected the call.]

“Now, you know better than to ask that question, Rachel! Suffice it to say they are being well-taken care of and will be released unharmed provided you do two things for me!”

“Oh yeah? And what would those two things be?” Rachel asked indignantly. “You want money? Is that it? Or maybe you want me to service the Sultan of Brunei and Abdullah, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia?” Rachel continued.

“No, I am a fair man, and when I asked you to service those two men as part of my escort/call girl service, I didn’t realize until later that you were right about the situations with those two men as to your safety, so I am not asking you to sleep with them. Nor do I want your money as I have plenty of my own!” Simon replied.

“Oh, that is so very generous of you!” Rachel observed sarcastically.

“Shut up!” Simon ordered. [Simon slapped Rachel on the face.] “When Simon says for you to do something, you will do it! That is how this game is played! Understand?” Simon ordered.

“Yes.” Rachel answered very softly.

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!” Simon yelled.

“YES SIR!” Rachel responded sarcastically. [Simon slapped Rachel a second time which drew blood.]

“Simon says I can do without the sarcasm!” Simon ordered.

“Alright, you win!” Rachel admitted as she conceded defeat. “What two things must I do to secure the release of my manager and my choreographer as well as secure the safety of my mum?” Rachel asked.

“Now that is more like it! First, you, along with my associate, Britney Spears here, will give me one of your famous blowjobs right now like you did to the drunk executive on the plane, Joe the pilot and Chuck, the cab driver!” [Rachel is in shock.] “And the second thing is that you, Britney and Mischa Barton will join me on my yacht in Santa Catalina Island along with Nikki Nova, Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias so that we might have a good old-fashioned, pardon the pun, gangbang! The time will be at 3:00 p.m. the day after tomorrow and my driver will pick you up for that event, following Britney’s meeting at the Fox Studios O.C. set to meet Mischa Barton! Is that clear?” Simon asked.

“Yes Simon, it is!” Rachel replied.

“Good! Now we can get started!” Simon stated.

“Okay, but first can I ask Britney a question?” Rachel asked.

“If you must, but keep it brief! I don’t like to wait around wasting time!” Simon replied.

“Britney, I trusted you! We had sex together! I confided in you! How is it that you are an associate of the man who has treated me like this for so long? I demand an apology and an explanation, damn it! You said that we would work this situation out together when I was contemplating suicide, and you asked for me to believe you! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?!!!” Rachel cried out.

“I’m sorry, Rach! But I have been on Simon Brodin’s payroll even before I met you; he wanted me to become friends and later lovers with you so that he could use that against you! It was wrong, I know, but we are good friends and we do have a connection together! There is a bond between us! I don’t want what happened here to change that! I am truly sorry, Rachel, and for that I apologize! Can we still be friends?” Britney asked sorrowfully. [Rachel waited awhile before giving an answer.]

“Yes, Britney, we can still be friends!” Rachel replied. [Rachel walked over and hugged Britney.]

“Thank god! Now, will you two sexy babes hurry up and come over here to suck my dick?” Simon demanded.

“Shall we, Rachel?” Britney asked. [Rachel looked at Simon and showed a wicked grin.]

“Let’s!” Rachel replied. [Rachel and Britney confidently walked over to Simon and knelt down in front of him as Rachel slowly undid the belt and unbuttoned the pants as Britney looked on. Then Britney pulled down the pants and underwear which released Simon's huge erect penis. Rachel and Britney began to kiss, lick and suck not only Simon's cock but also gently massaged and sucked his testicles.]

“I am really enjoying this, Rach! How about you?” Britney asked.

“I am loving every second of it!” Rachel replied smiling. [Rachel and Britney continued to suck Simon's cock for at least a half hour before he came.]

“Uuuuunnnnnnnggggghhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmm!” Simon moaned.

“It seems that Simon is getting excited! Wouldn’t you agree, Rachel?” Britney asked.

“He does seem v excited…like he needs a cold shower, but I am not giving him one!” Rachel responded gleefully.

“Simon says, can the commentary and suck my cock! Make my cock want to cum in your mouths!” Simon ordered. [Rachel and Britney continued to suck Simon's cock with fervor.]

“I am going to cum! C’mon bitches, make me cum! Make me cum in your mouths, you sexy sluts! OH GOD!!! I AM CUMMING!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!” Simon yelled. [Rachel and Britney made Simon cum into their mouths just like the other men Simon described…the drunk executive, Joe the pilot and Chuck the cab driver. Rachel and Britney took into their mouths a very large copious amount of cum. The ladies french kissed so that a small amount of semen leaked out. Then they both blew cum bubbles of good size before swallowing the cum. Simon was so weak in the knees that he sat down in a chair to regain his bearings.]

“I think our work is done here, Rach! What do you think?” Britney asked.

“Yeah, I think so, too! Simon…don’t let the door hit you on the bum on your way out!” Rachel replied. [At that point, Simon left the room.]

“Rachel, it looks like you are bleeding! Come with me into the bathroom, and we will use a styptic pencil on that part of your face to remove the blood!” Britney observed.

“Okay…but it is a not that big a deal; it is only a mild scratch! I’ve suffered worse things in my life!” Rachel replied. [Rachel went with Britney into the bathroom where Britney applied a styptic pencil to the minor cut.]

“The incident in Las Vegas when my hair extensions caught on fire by the pyrotechnic displays was not a big deal, Rach! This is a big deal so I beg to differ!” Britney disagreed.

“If you say so!” Rachel responded.

“There you go! Good as new! If I were a woman, I would have sex with you!” Britney declared.

“Erm…Britney, you ARE a woman, and you DID have sex with me!” Rachel pointed out.

Oh yeah, I guess I am now a woman and not just a girl, and I did have sex with you, Rach!” Britney said. [Rachel looked up at the ceiling with an exasperated look and shook her head then smiled.] “I am getting hungry; would you like something to eat, Rach?” Britney asked.

“Yes, that would be terrific; I hadn’t eaten a regular meal since I got on the plane so I am starving!” Rachel replied. [Rachel walked over to the table, filled a plate with food then began to eat it.]

“You must be hungry! Well, dig in!” Britney suggested.

“Thank you…I will!” Rachel replied.

“I was wondering, Rachel; why did you forgive my betrayal of you so easily? Not many people would do that!” Britney asked.

“Because you are, deep down, a good person at heart, and life is to short to hold a grudge!” Rachel replied.

“C’mon Rach! There has to be more to it than that; after all, you do hold a grudge against Simon Brodin or he holds one against you!” Britney responded with astonishment.

“Actually, neither Simon Brodin nor I hold a grudge against each other!” Rachel replied.

“Come again? Did he not have his entourage threaten to kill your mum to get you to join his call girl/ escort service? Did he not kidnap your manager and choreographer? Is he not an internationally known crime kingpin who has run a major syndicate for years?” Britney asked in disbelief.

“He did threaten my mum, but I would have joined his call girl/escort service anyway; the only real obstacle was my engagement to Jeremy Edwards after S Club broke up! As for my manager, Simon Fuller, and my choreographer, Simon “kidnapped” them to use as barter for hot sex with me. After I have that gangbang with him the day after tomorrow at three o’clock in the afternoon on his yacht, he will let them go! He likes to do that stuff like just to wind me up sexually! Our being videotaped is just another example of the stuff that he does!” Rachel replied.

“I see…well doesn’t that bother you?” Britney asked.

“Actually, no! It is great publicity for my career! The act of being distraught over the videotape was just an act created both to amuse him and to arouse the both of us sexually!” Rachel explained.

“So then, when you said that Simon had this relationship with this singer from the group All Saints, then broke up with her and then blabbed about his sexual adventures with her in a ‘steamy bath’, you are not at all concerned that he could do the same thing with you?” Britney asked.

“Nope! Not in the least! If Simon were to appear tomorrow on Howard Stern like your friend, Fred Duerst did, I would call his show to not only admit that we had a sexual relationship but that the sexual things we did, however kinky, were very consentual and that I would be honored to do them again, just for Howard’s benefit!” Rachel replied. [Britney is speechless.]

“Alright then, how do you feel about Simon being a major criminal kingpin, Rachel?” Britney asked.

“I don’t deny that Simon has done all those criminal acts, Britney; however, the two of us both work for him in some capacity…me as a manager at his biggest sex club in London and you because Simon hired you to be my lust interest on this trip to Los Angeles! Simon does have great taste in women! That being said, I wouldn’t put neither my job, nor yours, in jeopardy just to have Simon put in prison!” Rachel replied. “I am not that crazy and neither are you!” Rachel added.

“Fair enough! One last question…Simon mentioned earlier that he was a fair man and acknowledged that he was wrong for sending you to Saudi Arabia and Brunei to service the Crown Prince, Abdullah, and the Sultan of Brunei; what exactly happened regarding those two men, Rachel?” Britney inquired.

“In the first instance, terrorists affiliated with Al-qaeda blew up the hotel where I would be staying at just a mere two days before I was to arrive in Riyadh; it simply was not safe for foreign travelers to be staying there at that time. In the second instance, after agreeing with Simon to sleep with the Sultan of Brunei, the Sultan tried to have me kidnapped for real when I refused to be a part of the Sultan’s permanent harem!” Rachel answered.

“What about the allegation of white slavery you made on the plane?” Britney asked.

“While there were deals that were made that involved white slavery with the Sultan of Brunei where very sexy women were part of his harem who didn’t work out, none of those deals involved Simon; Simon did make deals with the Sultan in which every woman involved wanted to be in the Sultan’s harem and are happy that they are, but because of my career goals, I was the only exception! I do keep in touch frequently with all of the women that agreed to be sent to be a part of the Sultan’s concubine, and to date, I have had NO complaints made by any woman sent by Simon to Brunei!” Rachel explained. [Rachel finished her meal.]

“Hmmm…I guess I don’t have any more questions; actually, I do, but this is the very last one, I promise!” Britney reassured Rachel.

“Cool! Go on, then!” Rachel insisted.

“When you mentioned to me about how you contemplated suicide on the plane while Simon was here…” Britney asked in an interrupted sentence.

“That was all an act! It was done for Simon’s amusement! I never would even consider suicide as an option for life’s problems, and that was true even when I was in S Club! I don’t think it is right to put an end to life as a way to solve a person’s problems!” Rachel replied.

“That is a sound philosophy!” Britney acknowledged.

“Wicked! Now I have just one question for you, then I want to hit the sack! The two of us had a long trip, and I want to get some sleep!” Rachel responded.

“Go on, then, Rach!” Britney insisted.

“When you smashed the paneling in the women’s restroom on the plane where that pin-sized hole was, did you know about the camera beforehand and did you install it?” Rachel asked.

“To be honest, I did know about the camera in the restroom, but I did not install it; however, I know the person who did, and he did a marvelous job getting the wiring rigged up through the plane so the videotape recorder/player in the cockpit would work! I am just surprised that it took you so fucking long to figure it out!” Britney replied. [Britney laughed.]

“Moi’?” Rachel asked in feigned disbelief.

“Anyway…time for bed!” Britney said. [Rachel and Britney both walked over to the king-sized and laid down on it. Rachel turned off the light in the room.]

“I would love to invite that kinky airline flight attendant to Simon’s gangbang the day after tomorrow on Simon’s yacht!” Rachel wondered aloud.

“You should call her tomorrow and invite; you have her telephone number, don’t you?” Britney asked.

“Yes, I have it! Rachel replied.

“Okay…good night, Rachel!” Britney replied. [Rachel and Britney kissed then fell asleep soundly in each other's arms for about twelve hours.]

[The next morning, Britney opened up the drapes on the large picture window overseeing the ocean allowing bright daylight to enter the room.] “Good morning, Rachel! Rise and shine, babe! I ordered a v nice continental breakfast for you to eat in bed! C’mon sleepyhead! Time to get up!” Britney insisted with encouragement.

“Unnnngghhh! Who died and made you the Queen of England? I think I may have drunk way too much Crystal champagne last night; I have the mother of all hangovers! I have never felt this dodgy before! I hate feeling buggered!” Rachel groaned.

“Well, after you eat a hearty breakfast in bed and have a nice warm erotic shower, you will begin to feel better! I took the liberty of setting out the right lingerie outfits for us to shower in as well; for you, a sexy white lace demi-bra and matching g-string panty from Pretty Polly and for me, a cream colored sexy lace bra and matching g-string panty from the Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy collection! I can’t wait to see we look all soaped up and soaking wet in these outfits! And maybe later, we can play out on the beach in them! What do you say, Rach?” Britney asked.

“I say that you are just too good for me, babe!” Rachel exclaimed. [Rachel kissed Britney before she sat up to eat her continental breakfast in bed.]

“Why, thank you, Rach! What was that kiss for?” Britney asked.

“For just being you, Britney!” Rachel replied.

“Awwwww!” Britney exclaimed. [Britney was blushing.]

“So are you going to eat something?” Rachel asked.

“I already had something from the dinner we had last night; I wanted this morning to be about you and your pampering, Rach!” Britney replied.

“Oh…okay! Thank you, Britney; I appreciate that! Oh, I almost forgot. I need to contact that flight attendant to invite her to the gangbang tomorrow afternoon! Could you please hand me my mobile phone?” [Britney handed Rachel her mobile phone. Rachel then dialed the number on the card the flight attendant handed her on the plane. There was an

answer.] “Hello, is this the flight attendant who worked American Airlines flight #315 from Atlanta to Los Angeles that wanted to have kinky sex with Rachel Stevens and Britney Spears?” Rachel asked.

“Mmmmmm! Why yes, it is, hon! What did you have in mind?” The woman asked.

“I am Rachel Stevens, and I wanted to invite you to a very sexy orgy/gangbang tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 p.m. on a yacht owned by Simon Brodin; Britney will be there as will a whole host of other celebs. And I can’t wait for all of us to be able to have sex together!” Rachel explained.

“Hmmm…and this yacht…where will it be anchored?” The woman asked.

“Off the coast of Santa Catalina Island!” Rachel replied.

“That sounds nice…will refreshments be served?” The flight attendant asked.

“Yes! The event will be catered and there is a no-host bar featuring all types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails!” Rachel replied.

“And what type of entertainment will there be, Rachel?” The woman asked.

“I don’t know…I am guessing the entertainment will be everybody having sex!”

“Can I bring some weed?” The woman asked.

“Some weed…you mean marijuana?” Rachel asked.

“Yes!” The woman replied.

“I believe so! I don’t foresee there being any problems with that!” Rachel responded.

“I may also bring drugs like cocaine and ecstasy!” The woman forewarned.

“Okay!” Rachel replied

“Will there be plenty of triple x-rated videos there to watch, should I need a break?” The woman asked.

“Yes!” Rachel replied.

“How will I get there and how will I get back home once the party is over?” The woman asked.

“A stretch chauffeured limousine will be provided for you; however, you must be at the guard station at the O.C. set at Fox Studios by 2:30 p.m. tomorrow afternoon to be picked up!” Rachel replied.

“Okay, I will be there!” The woman said.

“Cool!” Rachel exclaimed. “So is that it, then?” Rachel asked.

“I have all the information I need! Thank you! That’ll be all! Talk to you, later! Goodbye!” The woman said.

“Goodbye!” Rachel said. [Rachel hit the end button and closed the phone.]

“So is she coming?” Britney asked.

“I believe so! I feel so juvenile making a required obscene telephone call!” Rachel lamented.

“Imagine it being a lover you are calling!” Britney urged

“Works for me!” Rachel replied.

“So Rachel, are you finished with your breakfast yet? I want us to take a wet lingerie shower together!” Britney asked.

“Yes, I am finished with breakfast; by the way, you look way HOT in that matching lace bra and g-string panty set! So do you think I should now get into my lingerie outfit, then?” Rachel replied with a question.

“YES!” Britney exclaimed. [Rachel quickly put her bra and panty lingerie outfit on.]

“We need some mood music!” Rachel pointed out.

“I am way ahead of you, Rach!” Britney said. [Britney showed Rachel a CD of both the Funky Dory album and Britney's In the Zone album and went over to the CD player, put them in and turned on the player.]

“Let’s go, then!” Rachel replied. [Rachel and Britney walked quickly to the shower where Rachel turned on the faucet to the right temperature and the ladies climbed into the shower as water cascaded all over their bodies soaking their lingerie outfits clear through.]

“Mmmmmmmmm! That water feels sooooo good!” Britney said.

“Here…let me soap you with the lufa sponge, babe; then you can do me afterwards!” Rachel whispered. [Britney's body and outfit glistened as the water combined with the soap bubbles from the body wash and lufa slowly flowed down her body as the soapy mixture dripped off the g-string.]

“Would you like me soap your back, Rachel?” Britney asked softly.

“Oh yes, please! That would be wicked!” Rachel purred. [As Rachel bent over, Britney guided the warm water and the soapy liquid over her back and then gently massaged the soapy water into Rachel's breasts through the fabric of the wet bra she was wearing.] “Mmmmmmm! That feels so incredibly natural!” Rachel added. [Britney french kissed Rachel as streams of water poured off the ladies' soaking wet hair onto their faces that trickled down their bodies.]

“So I guess you love it when I french kiss you in the shower, Rachel?” Britney asked.

“Oh, indeed I do!” Rachel replied. [Britney continued to apply warm water with just a dollop of body wash to Rachel's torso from her breasts to the pierced navel down to her neatly-trimmed pussy that was covered by the wet fabric of Rachel's sheer g-string. Britney continued to pay particularly close attention to Rachel's glistening soapy and soaking wet lace bra, making sure it was thoroughly soaked and sheer.]

“I love how your bra and g-string outfit gets more invisible the wetter it becomes, Rach!” Britney whispered. “And there is nobody sexier…more perfect…more ideal than you, babe, to wear such a sexy outfit!” Britney added. [Britney kissed, licked and sucked the bra cups gently and sensuously as she made her way down to Rachel's navel piercing where she kissed and sucked on it then proceeded down to the fabric of the wet g-string covering Rachel's perfect pussy.]

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm!” Rachel moaned in ecstasy. “Your too kind, Britney; thank you for such a lovely compliment!” Rachel purred. “But you are just as sexy, if not more so than I am, babe!” Rachel pointed out.

“What a sweet thing to say! I’m touched! Thank you, Rachel!” Britney replied. “Who would ever think that the two sexiest women on the planet, according to FHM Magazine, would be getting it on together in a shower in one of THE best penthouse suites at the Beverly Hilton Hotel?” Britney asked rhetorically.

“Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee! V good question!” Rachel replied. “And getting on as both friends as well as lovers?” Rachel asked.

“You bring up an excellent point, Rachel!” Britney replied. [Britney, using two fingers pulled the wet fabric of Rachel's g-string aside to reveal her wet but very sexy and neatly-trimmed pussy lips.]

“I love the ambiance in here too with the many scented candles all lighted around the room and our CD’s playing at a romantic level as we make wet love to each other here in the shower; to me, there is just nothing better!” Rachel whispered. “Mmmmmmmm, that feels v nice! Please…don’t stop…don’t…stop! OH GOD, YEAH!!!” Rachel added. [Britney slowly licked up Rachel's legs before concentrating on her pussy. Britney kissed, licked and sucked the inner labial folds then kissed and sucked the vulva and clitoris.]

“I believe I have found another thing that you love, Rachel!” Britney whispered.

“Really? What would that be, Britney?” Rachel purred.

“The way I make love to you, silly!” Britney replied.

“Oh right! Yeah, I do love the way you make love to me!” Rachel said softly. [Britney continued to caress Rachel with her lips and tongue on every part of Rachel's body.] “I can’t wait to return the favor and make love to you as well; you are just so lovable in every way!” Rachel added.

“Oh, you will definitely get your chance, babe; I am not going anywhere! You are just too beautiful a person to miss out on getting to know better!” Britney whispered.

“What a v sweet and lovely thing to say; thank you so much!” Rachel replied softly [Tears began to flow down Rachel's cheeks.]

“Are you crying, Rachel? Here, let me dry those tears for you!” Britney asked. [Britney stood up and licked the tears off of Rachel's face with her tongue before kissing her.]

“I am just so v happy being with you, Britney; you are just so good to me and so good for me! I love you, Britney!” Rachel replied.

“And I love you, too! The feeling is very mutual about being with you; I am very happy being with you as well! I would say that we are good to and for each other! We are the consummate team!” Britney commented. [In the background, the CD player started to play Rachel's song, Heaven Has to Wait.]

“Oh, one of my v favorite songs on the entire album, Funky Dory, is now playing; I would love to serenade you, Britney, with Heaven has to Wait!” Rachel observed.

“That would be lovely! Go right ahead!” Britney insisted. [Rachel began singing to Britney and continued to sing, Heaven Has to Wait, until the song's conclusion.]

“So what do you think of my song and my rendition of it?” Rachel asked enthusiastically.

“Now, that is a very romantic song, and you sing it with such great passion and conviction, Rachel!” Britney said.

“Thank you! When I recorded the song, it was meant to be a statement of my feelings about sexual purity and fidelity, being that I was a virgin who wanted to wait until marriage to have sex; it also reflected upon how I was incredibly tempted I was to put those values and beliefs aside if the right situations came along!” Rachel explained.

“And what situations were those, Rachel?” Britney asked.

“The first was my relationship with Jeremy Edwards; I had never met a man like him before in my life, and we were together over three years and actually were engaged for quite awhile!” Rachel replied.

“So what happened?” Britney inquired.

“Well, I believe several things occurred to make my relationship with Jez go sour: The first being the death of Laura Sadler! Jez took the death of his co-star on Holby City v hard and began drinking excessively! The second thing was my success following the breakup of S Club with a solo debut album and a Pretty Polly lingerie modeling contract! Finally, the third thing was Jez’s inability to get a decent regular acting gig following his departure from Holby City! That was the first situation!” Rachel recalled.

“Go on!” Britney urged. [Britney turned off the water in the shower.]

“The second situation was with Simon Brodin; as I told you earlier, he bought out my dad’s sex club and call girl/escort business! Simon persuaded me to not only join but to run that part of his business ‘enterprise’ by sleeping with me! The sex was incredible. It was the first time that I slept with anyone before marriage, and it was my first ever ménage a trois with another woman!” Rachel continued.

“Please…tell me about it!” Britney insisted.

“Well, Simon had this very sexy red lace blindfold that he put on my face to cover my eyes so that I couldn’t see anything; he told me he had a surprise for me! I thought at first that it was a marriage proposal and an engagement ring but no such luck…the muffin!” Rachel recalled. [Britney giggled.]

“Please Rachel…continue!” Britney urged.

“So anyway, Simon brought in this v gorgeous woman to join us in our lovemaking; her name was Nikki Nova! She is a hostess on the Playboy channel show ‘Night Calls 411′!” Rachel added. “The weird thing is that I thought that Simon was snogging me when in fact he was standing behind me while slowly taking off the blindfold! As I opened my eyes, I was startled to find this v sexy woman kissing me with her tongue in my mouth!” Rachel recalled.

“That being Nikki Nova?” Britney asked.

“Yes! At first, I resisted Nikki’s advances, but she made me feel v comfortable! The experience was v enjoyable, and the three of us made love all night long! I also lost my virginity that night!” Rachel recalled.

“That sounds nice, Rachel; so why then do you feel that your relationship with Simon Brodin is a problem?” Britney asked.

“Because Simon wants sex all the time; don’t get me wrong! I love having sex with him and love the kinky sex games we play together! However, when I agreed to run his London sex club and call girl/escort service, I did so on the basis that I am a v good manager and not just a great shag in bed! I may be a sex object, but there is a time and a place for everything!” Rachel explained.

“I love a woman with scruples…a woman with principles!” Britney exclaimed.

“May I go on?” Rachel asked.

“Please do!” Britney replied.

“The third situation was the start of my United States tour in Miami as a solo artist and my threeway with Anna and Enrique; this was the first time since S Club broke up that I was in the place where S Club 7 first got their start in the United States and where S Club 7 in Miami was filmed by myself. I had no idea how I would be received until after the concert that night. Luckily, I had friends who lived in Miami that I could be with and, if necessary, stay with!” Rachel pointed out.

“That being Anna and Enrique?” Britney asked.

“Exactly!” Rachel exclaimed, smiling.

“So what was the final situation, Rach?” Britney asked.

“When I met you on the plane in Atlanta; yes, you did betray me once, but it was not as though I didn’t know about you working for Simon! What surprised me was that Simon Fuller, my manager, booked me to open for your Onyx Hotel tour, and that you were not only a passenger on that American Airlines flight #315 bound for LAX from Atlanta’s Hartsfield International Airport but are also now sharing my room here at the Beverly Hilton Hotel and also my lover! How much luckier could a woman like me get?” Rachel asked, smiling.

“Anything is possible…I heard recently that Jennifer Lopez’s mom won a $2.4 million jackpot playing slot machines at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, so you just never know!” Britney replied.

“What I do know, is that I want to hit your jackpot, right now, babe!” Rachel whispered with a wicked grin.

“OH MY GOD! YESSSS! HIT MY JACKPOT, BABE!!!” Britney screamed. [Rachel knelt down and quickly began to eat Britney's pussy with fervor after turning the water faucets back on.] “HIT ME, BABY, ONE MORE TIME!!!” Britney added in ecstasy. [Rachel giggled.]

This concludes the first of this two-part story; I will continue writing the second part of this fictional erotic story entitled Rachel Stevens: Simon Says, Sweet Dreams from Your L.A. Ex very soon. Until then, I hope you have enjoyed part 1.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 01:31:36 PM by Old_CSSA_Archive »
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07, Saph, 666

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA