Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: All read: Site Issue: Members being "banned" randomly  (Read 301 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
All read: Site Issue: Members being "banned" randomly
« on: January 04, 2024, 06:36:35 PM »
So this is an issue that has become a recurring theme here on the site. Members trying to login to the site, are unable to do so and are being confronted with a message telling them that they have been banned from the site.

In all likelihood, you have not been banned! But you may need to do one of the following to be able to log into the site.

Clear your cookie cache. 9 times out of ten this should solve the problem straight away. I'm not sure why the forum software has this glitch, but it does. I've not been able to find a solution.

If clearing the cookie cache does not solve the problem, then turn off your VPN if you are using one.

If you have any other issues with this then just email admin (at) celebritystorysite (dot) com and we'll try and help.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 06:38:11 PM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA