Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...SnackAttack  (Read 1316 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...SnackAttack
« on: August 12, 2022, 06:04:34 PM »
Here is the next of our interviews that we will be conducting with the authors that post their work on Celebrity Story Site.

In this interview, we are talking to SnackAttack, about how she got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced her to write in this genre and other topics related to her writing.

You can visit her profile here SnackAttack

1. Where are you from?

Europe.

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

No real deeper meaning, maybe other than the fact that erotic writing is often more like a snack than a full meal, and you have a little bit of it on the side. And of course it's delicious.

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

A few years now, I think.

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

Early on I was writing mostly in non-erotic fictional settings for various forums and even facebook pages that just offered writing prompts because I liked the world-building and coming up with something that I also could have read in a book. Often times people use celebrities as the likeness of their characters there and I did too. Some people messaged me about having fantasies about my characters. So I indulged them and the first actual erotica wasn't in the form of a publicly shared story but instead a private message read only by me and that one other person.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

That's a tough one to answer. Sure, sometimes just reading a novel makes you want to write something yourself. But I don't think I would call any writer of popular fiction my influence when it comes to writing smut. Over the last years the biggest influence were people I talked to, especially in the celeb-sphere. Someone who has a certain fantasy and talks to me about it, fleshes it out together with me. And if it hits me right and sets off the fireworks I will sit down and write about it, partially for myself, partially for them.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

The first that comes to mind is a writer from Literotica called FroPilk. They wrote a multi-chapter story on mind-control, which isn't something I seek out at all, usually. But I got really engrossed by the flippant writing style, the snappy dialogue and the levity and humor that seamlessly fit into a story that could have been fairly straight forward.
I've also enjoyed P.F. Dee who writes stuff about Femdom, often in a supernatural setting where women have the power to make men feel overwhelming, debilitating arousal with their minds.

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

FocusTunes by FroPilk on literotica. A college setting where a guy discovers he can influence the minds of others. There's another story on literotica called Author of Cuckoldry by AlinaX which takes the cuckolding trope and lets us experience it more from the female perspective.

On here I have only scratched the surface as far as the stories available to read are concerned so I can't really take the deepest dive. That said, I was actually blown away by the All-Star College series by MaxwellLord since group stuff can be a bother to write for me personally, and seeing half a dozen characters interact without any real difficulty to follow them is wild. Just the length of it is also impressive when I think that I have read this story for longer than most other erotic stories, only to find that I am only two-thirds down the first out of nine pages. I also love the Suck It Hollywood series by Calibur009, very different and straight to the point, and I adore anything blowjob related.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

None, really I guess. I am terrible when it comes to my own writing. Even if I think back to a story and figure it was good or that it got a good reception, when I go back to it and read it I usually find errors or parts where I used language clumsily or in a way I have simply moved past by now. I do feel proud when someone else likes a story though. Feels good when someone gets a kick out of it.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

That shifts wildly, but some I have gone back to time and again over the years are Taylor Swift, Katherine McNamara, Lucy Hale, Sabrina Carpenter, Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, Kiernan Shipka and more recently Sydney Sweeney.

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

Blowjobs are kind of my comfort content. When I don't know what to do then a cock in a mouth is just a good way to go, really. In general I enjoy kink-centric scenes that often deal with dominance and submission, whether it's Femdom or Maledom. Sex isn't even mandatory for stuff like that and I am perfectly content just writing a spanking or extended foot-worship and have that be the climax. Usually my scenes are one-on-one since more will get stressful to keep up with for me. I also like when things aren't exactly picture-perfect. I like when the guy cums too quickly or the girl can't manage to cum at all, when the partner of the celeb is average or even ugly, when a cock is on the small side or when the girl jerking a cock onto her face for the grand finale is a bit clumsy and ruins his orgasm. It feels more real and is a nice way to mess with expectations. Though I know some people dislike this stuff.

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

I don't write at all for long stretches at a time. And then feverishly all of the sudden where I am typing any free minute I can get in order to squeeze a story out before it fades away. More often than I like to admit I deny myself from cumming from the moment I have the idea for a story until it is finished in order to force the completion along and because I know I'll abandon it if I stop even for a day. Also a reason why I usually stick to one-shots over series since I'd need someone to bully me into getting my ass in gear and write it.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

Sometimes I talk to people about what they want in a story or discuss the broad points of the plot with them. But when I write I just let it flow and sometimes things move around when that goes on where a previously discussed shift just wouldn't make sense to the characters I have written so far.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

Yeah, I guess so. I have written Cyberpunk stuff when the game came out. I might read a medieval novel and then want to put a scene into that setting. Sometimes I listen to music while writing and a snippet of a lyric I overhear fits neatly into a sentence I write and so I just slip it in.

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

Nothing I have started to write already. But I have considered two ideas recently that might or might not become a story if they grow a little more. Not fleshed out enough to really share at this point though.

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Start small. Maybe use a celebrity picture you like in particular, one that you go back to a lot. Really look at it and then come up with a fantasy around what you see, which is something your mind would do anyway if you masturbate to it. Is she squatting down in the picture? Imagine a blowjob and write it down as you think about it. Maybe 'blowjob' is all that's on your mind. But then try to measure her attitude. Will it be gentle and slow? Will she be aggressive and let your cock feel the edge of her teeth while squeezing your balls?
A red carpet event? What if she wore a butt-plug under that fancy dress? Who does she wear it for? Stuff like that. It can be a single paragraph, maybe just a sentence, but giving that extra context to something will flex the writing muscle and as the fantasies grow they can be written down. And it will make going back to the picture you already love visually even more rewarding, applying all kinds of erotic connotations to it.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Calibur009, wildspirit365

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA