Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: One Hot Boat Ride (Madison Pettis & Torri Webster)  (Read 1663 times)

Calibur009

One Hot Boat Ride (Madison Pettis & Torri Webster)
« on: September 04, 2023, 10:54:39 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is fictional and never happened.

One Hot Boat Ride
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Madison Pettis & Torri Webster
Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Titty Fucking

It was a hot and sunny day in Miami when Madison Pettis and Torri Webster were enjoying a boat ride. Right now, the two besties sipped on some champagne as they relaxed on the deck’s lounge. Madison wore black square-shaped shades, gold hoop earrings, a two-piece tan plaid bikini, and sported her usual long curly brown hair. As for Torri, she was clad in round black shades and a pink designer two-piece bikini. Her dark blonde hair was also done up in a ponytail.

Meanwhile, their boat driver Elias had a big smile on his face as he piloted the yacht. Not only that, but he took the occasional look back to check out the two hot starlets. Elias had brown hair, blue eyes, a trimmed beard, and an athletic body. The boat driver was dressed in a green Hawaiian shirt, blue shorts, and black sandals.

“Man, those two are insanely hot. I’m glad they chose my boat to ride on today.” Elias thought to himself with a grin.

Elias drove further out to the ocean before he parked the boat. In the meantime, Madison and Torri were conversing about their vacation.

“I’ve enjoyed our time in Miami, Madison. We need to come back soon.” Torri said with a smile.

“Definitely, Torri. It has been fun hanging out here the past few days.” Madison replied in a joyous tone as she sipped more bubbly.

“Hey, what do you think about our boat driver?” Torri asked with a sly smile.

“I think Elias is quite handsome. In fact, I know how we can have some fun with him.” Madison replied before she whispered into her friend’s right ear.

“I love that idea.” Torri responded with a smile.

“I knew you would. Let’s do it.” Madison replied with a confident laugh.

Soon, the two hot friends got to their feet and performed some suggestive dancing. Their scorching performance did not go unnoticed by Elias. As the sexy duo gyrated their hot bodies and shook their asses, the boat driver’s eyes widened, and his jaw hit the floor.

“Holy shit! I feel like I’m watching a music video.” Elias said as he lustfully watched Madison and Torri’s sexually charged dancing.

“Elias, do you like what you see?” Madison asked with a sly smile as she continued to seductively move her fit body and shake her hips.

“By the look on his face, Madison, I think he is.” Torri chimed in as she swayed her round booty from side to side.

“Come join us.” Madison said to Elias as she flashed him her gorgeous smile.

“OK, if you insist.” Elias replied with a smile as he left the cockpit and walked toward the deck’s lounge.

Once Elias was in their vicinity, Madison removed her shades and handed them to Torri. After that, the Five Points actress turned around and began grinding her great-looking ass against the boat driver’s crotch.

“Yes, I can tell you’re loving that.” Madison said as she looked back at Elias and gave him a wink.

Moments later, Torri took Madison’s place and rubbed her tanned booty against Elias's groin. Currently, the lucky boat driver had a big face, and he had an even bigger hard-on in his shorts as the two friends continued teasing him.

“Oh yeah, I can feel how stiff you are.” Torri said with a naughty smile as she looked back at Elias.

“He is harder than a rock.” Madison replied as she rubbed her ass on the boat driver’s crotch again.

Soon, the hot actress/model made out with the 5’ 10” fit man. While that was happening, Torri finally removed her sunglasses, revealing her gray-colored eyes. After that, she watched as her friend swapped spit with the handsome boat driver.

“Elias, you’re not a bad kisser.” Madison said as she locked lips with him.

“Obviously you’re not bad yourself, Madison.” Elias replied with a smile.

A short time later, Madison pulled her tits out of her bikini top. Upon seeing her perfect tits, Elias's blue eyes widened. After that, he groped the He’s All That actress's boobs and sucked on her brown nipples, much to her delight.

“Oh yes! Suck my tits just like that. It feels so good.” Madison cooed with a smile.

“Damn! Madison, your breasts are incredible.” Elias said as he kept sucking on the hot actress's tits.

“It’s time for me to see what you’re packing inside those shorts.” Madison replied as she rested on her knees in front of Elias.

“Pull his shorts down now, Madison. I want to see his cock.” Torri chimed in with a naughty giggle.

Madison stared at the lump in the boat driver’s shorts for a bit before she looked up and smiled at him. After that, she yanked down Elias's shorts, freeing his nine-inch cock that was thicker than a soda can.

“Now that is a nice big dick and it is so hard, too.” Madison said with a grin as she grasped it with both of her manicured hands and stroked it.

“You’re right, Madison. Elias's cock is so big and thick.” Torri replied with a gasp as her eyes were focused on the boat driver’s throbbing member.

“So, Elias, do you want me to suck it?” Madison asked as she gave him an enticing look.

“Yes, please.” Elias eagerly replied.

“Okay. Lucky for you, I’m in a generous mood today.” Madison responded with a laugh as she parted her glossy pink lips. After that, she slipped Elias's manhood into her warm and wet mouth.

As the sexy biracial actress sucked Elias's big cock, he let out several groans at how well the Texas-born starlet was blowing him. Meanwhile, Torri was now nude and pleasured herself to the hot sexual action that happened before her eyes.

“Mmhmm! Your dick is so big! I had a feeling about you, and I’m glad I was right.” Madison commented as he bobbed her head along Elias's hard shaft.

Soon, Madison spat on the boat driver’s cock and slurped on it much faster. She also caressed his balls with her right hand and worked his wet dick with her left hand.

“Are you enjoying the blowjob I’m giving you?” Madison asked in a teasing tone as she smacked Elias's dick across her tongue.

“I sure am. You’re good at it.” Elias replied with a dumb grin as he took off his shirt.

“That was the right answer. Now it’s time for you to eat my pussy.” Madison responded as she got to her feet and removed her bikini bottom.

Now nude, Madison sat on the brown cushioned lounge seat. After that, Elias quickly buried his head between her legs and licked her cooze. Before long, the curly-haired starlet was letting out a series of pleasurable moans as the boat driver dined on her sweet snatch.

“Oh god yes! I love how you eat my pussy! Keep it up!” Madison cooed as Elias feasted on her wet folds.

Madison began massaging her breasts as Elias ate her out. While that was going on, Torri watched on with nothing but lust on her face as she pumped two fingers in and out of her pussy.

“Oh yes! Elias, you’re so good at eating my pussy!” Madison cried out with a satisfied smile.

A few minutes later, Madison got into the doggystyle position as she gave Elias another blowjob. Meanwhile, the boat driver’s left hand rested on her smooth back. But he eventually moved further back and squeezed her caramel booty. He also smacked the hot starlet’s ass a few times as she sucked him off.

“I want your cock wet before I ride it.” Madison said as she sucked away at the boat driver’s big dick.

After some time, the American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress focused on Elias's balls and sucked on them. The model/dancer also jerked the boat driver’s spit-stained cock with her right hand as she licked his nuts.

“Wow! Your balls taste great, too!” Madison said as she sucked on Elias's nuts.

Several minutes later, Madison sank down on Elias's shining cock. After that, she placed her hands on the boat driver’s shoulders and rode him cowgirl. In addition to that, he clutched the sexy starlet’s waist as she bounced up and down on his big hard dick.

“Oh my god yes! Fill my pussy with that big dick!” Madison cried out as she rode the hung boat driver faster.

“I love watching you ride a cock, Madison. You’re so good at it.” Torri said to her friend as she rubbed her cooze.

“Thanks, Torri. Not to brag, but I consider myself an expert dick rider. Fuck yes! Give it to me!” Madison replied as she slammed her ass off Elias's muscular thighs.

“Torri is right.” Elias said with a smile as he drove his cock into Madison’s pussy.

“I love it when guys recognize my talent. Oh my god yes!” Madison replied as continued riding the boat driver.

Sometime later, Elias was plowing Madison from behind as she looked back at him with a smile. As the hot starlet pushed her ass closer to him, the handsome helmsman slapped her ass and fucked her much faster than before.

“Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy just like that! I love it!” Madison moaned as Elias banged her doggystyle.

A bit later, Elias was screwing Madison in the spoon position. The boat driver also gripped her left leg as he thrust into her pussy. Additionally, the Five Points actress had a wide smile on her face as he drove his cock into her love tunnel.

“God yes! Fuck me! Torri, you’re going to love it when Elias fucks you. His big dick is amazing!” Madison said while moaning as the well-endowed helmsman pounded her pussy nonstop.

“I can see that, Madison. I can’t wait.” Torri replied as she finger-banged herself to the hot sexual action.

Eventually, Torri made out with Elias as Madison watched on. After the pair locked lips for a while, the Canadian starlet dropped to her knees between the boat driver’s legs. She wasted no time and immediately sucked his big dick. The 5’ 2” actress also caressed his shaft with her right hand, and she rubbed his sculpted chest with her left hand as she blew him.

“Oh yeah! Your cock is so big, and it feels so good sliding down my throat!” Torri said as she greedily sucked Elias's manhood.

“Torri, you are such a nasty girl. Keep sucking his dick just like that.” Madison said in an aroused tone as she pleasured herself.

“I sure am. That’s why we're best friends. He has such a great cock!” Torri replied with a laugh as she continued her oral assault on the boat driver’s member.

A bit later, the Other Kingdom actress sucked on Elias's balls as his big cock rested on her pretty face. When the curvy blonde finished licking his nuts, she wrapped her pink lips around his dick and resumed sucking it. Additionally, she licked the underside of the boat driver’s thick cock a few times.

“Yes! I love sucking your big dick!” Torri said as she stuffed more of Elias's fat cock into her mouth and sucked it at a quick pace.

A short time later, Torri was in the doggystyle position on the lounge seat as Elias ate her pussy from behind. The well-endowed helmsman also gripped the blonde starlet’s plump cheeks as he feasted on her velvet folds.

“Oh my god! Your tongue feels incredible! I love how you eat my pussy!” Torri cried out as Elias dined on her cooze.

When Elias was done eating Torri’s pussy as if it were his lunch, he inserted his cock into her wet slit. As the boat driver fucked the young blonde, she looked back at him with a smile. Soon, he slapped the Canadian starlet’s round ass a few times as he plowed her from behind.

“Fuck me! That big dick feels so good! Don’t stop!” Torri cried out as Elias slammed his hard cock into her pussy.

“Elias, you’re fucking Torri so good. She absolutely loves your cock.” Madison said with a big grin as she rubbed her trimmed pussy.

Currently, Torri was shoving her booty closer to Elias as he banged her. Soon, the boat driver tightened his grip on the short blonde’s hips as he railed her more vigorously than before.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that! Your big cock is so good!” Torri moaned as Elias gave it to her fast and hard.

Sometime later, Elias was fucking Torri in the missionary position. The blonde starlet let out a chorus of moans as the boat driver drove his cock deep into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Stretch my pussy with that big hard cock!” Torri cried out with a smile as Elias banged her like no tomorrow.

“Elias, keep filling Torri’s pussy with that big dick. It makes me so wet watching you fuck her.” Madison said as watched on with lustful glee.

Before long, Elias had Torri’s thick legs over his shoulders. After that, he pummeled the Life with Boys actress’s pussy continuously. She now had a look of pure bliss as the well-endowed helmsman’s balls slapped against her ass.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking my pussy so good! Don’t stop!” Torri cried out as Elias drove his cock deep into her snatch.

A few minutes later, Torri lowered herself onto Elias's dick and rode him reverse cowgirl. As the Canadian starlet bounced on the boat driver’s hard cock, she swayed her tanned body and strummed her snatch with her left hand.

“Fuck me! I love riding your big cock! It’s so good!” Torri hollered as she bounced her round booty off Elias's thighs.

Torri continued riding Elias for some time. Her C-cup tits even jiggled as she bounced on the boat driver’s cock. Meanwhile, Madison watched on with a thirsty look on her beautiful face.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! Your cock is so good!” Torri cried out as Elias swiftly thrust into her.

“OK, Torri. I’m ready to have some more fun with Elias now.” Madison said as she licked her right hand and rubbed her snatch with it.

A short time later, Madison and Torri sat on their knees as they gave Elias a double blowjob. Torri was on his right, and Madison was on his left. The former Life with Boys co-stars were having a great time as they licked, slurped, and sucked on the boat driver’s large thick cock. The hot duo even occasionally made out as they gave Elias's dick a tongue bath.

“His big cock is so good! I love sucking it! We can’t wait to make you cum!” Madison and Torri said as they continued having their oral fun with Elias's cock.

Soon, Madison released Elias's dick from her mouth with a loud pop. With a naughty grin, the He’s All That actress placed the boat driver’s spit-drenched cock between her fantastic breasts. After that, she cupped her caramel boobs together and gave him an incredible titjob.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my titties just like that! I love it so much!” Madison cooed as Elias slid his thick cock between her boobs.

“Today is your lucky day, Elias. Since Madison loves giving guys titjobs.” Torri said with a laugh as she watched on.

“I sure do, Torri. Now I see your great big boobs in action.” Madison replied with a giggle as Elias continued sawing his beefy cock between her light-brown tits.

“All right. I will indulge you, Madison.” Torri responded in a cheerful tone.

Madison moved aside so that her friend could take her spot. After that, Torri spat on Elias's dick before she wrapped her pillow-like bosoms around it. A few seconds later, the blonde starlet squeezed her tits together and gave the hunky helmsman a titwank.

“Yes! Fuck my big tits with that hard cock! It feels so good!” Torri cooed as she bounced up and down with Elias's dick sandwiched between her boobs.

“I knew you were going to love being titfucked by him.” Madison replied with an approving smile.

“Madison, you were right, I do. Oh yes! Keep fucking my tits!” Torri responded with a laugh as she continued her titty attack on Elias's big cock.

A short time later, the two famous friends took turns titfucking Elias, much, and he loved every second of it. The lucky boat driver had a big smile on his face as the busty beauties pleasured his cock with their amazing breasts.

“Oh my god! Those titties are fucking incredible.” Elias said loudly with a smile.

Sometime later, Elias had a firm grip on Madison’s waist as she rode him reverse cowgirl. Also, the Five Points actress's big tits bounced as she rode the boat driver’s dick. Soon, Torri sat next to the helmsman, and she began sucking on her friend’s swaying right breast.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Madison cried out as Elias pistoned his hard cock into her pussy.

“Madison, it is so hypnotic the way your tits bounce.” Torri said with a laugh as she squeezed and sucked on her bestie’s jiggling boobs.

“I know you love them, Torri, and I love your big titties, too. Oh my god! Fuck me!” Madison replied while moaning as she rode Elias's cock faster.

A short time later, Torri began riding Elias, and he clutched her round ass cheeks as she did so. He also sucked on the former Nickelodeon actress’s tits as she bounced up and down on his manhood.

“Oh my god! Make me cum on your hard dick!” Torri cried out as she rode Elias's dick.

Madison was currently squeezing her friend’s booty as it bounced off the boat driver’s thighs. After that, the curly-haired starlet laughed and gave the cute blonde’s ass a playful smack.

“Torri, you have such a nice ass, and it looks great bouncing on Elias's dick.” Madison said with a giggle.

“That’s why you love it, Madison. God yes! Fuck me!” Torri replied while panting as Elias continued filling her cooze with his thick nine-inch cock.

Sometime later, Elias was fucking Madison in the missionary position as Torri observed. Additionally, the Savage X Fenty brand ambassador’s tits jiggled with every thrust from the boat driver.

“Jesus! Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Madison cried out as Elias plunged his big dick into her honeypot.

A bit later, Elias draped Madison’s hot legs over his strong shoulders. Following that, he jackhammered the Margaux actress's pussy, and she loved every second of it.

“Oh god yes! Pound my pussy with that big dick! It feels so good!” Madison moaned loudly as Elias was slamming his cock into her twat.

After some time, Torri was lying on her left side as Elias pistoned his dick into her pussy. He also clutched the Canadian starlet’s right leg as he drove his schlong into her wet pussy nonstop.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Torri cried out as Elias bored his cock into her love tunnel at a rapid pace.

“Damn!  Elias, your dick doesn’t seem to have any quit in it.” Madison said to the boat driver with an impressed face as she observed him showing no signs of fatigue.

“I do a lot of cardio, so I have a lot of stamina. Plus, it is easy to stay hard when having sex with two hotties such as yourselves.” Elias replied to Madison as he continued fucking Torri.

“OK, I won’t argue with that.” Madison responded with a wink as she pleasured herself with her right hand.

“He is wearing me out, Madison. I need a break.” Torri said with an exhausted look on her face.

“I will gladly take over for you, Torri. That’s what friends are for, right?” Madison replied with a big smile.

Soon, Elias was fucking Madison doggystyle. The hot starlet also looked back at the boat driver as she pushed her shapely booty closer to him. Before long, he was balls deep in the He’s All That actress's pussy, and she moaned loudly as he banged her.

“Goddamn! Elias, your cock is so amazing! You’re making me cum so much!
 Madison cried out as the big dicked helmsman pummeled her cooze.

Eventually, Torri rejoined the fun. The Life with Boys actress sat on Elias's stiff cock, and she rode him reverse cowgirl. A few seconds later, the boat driver grasped the Canadian starlet’s waist as she bounced up and down on his schlong.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Torri cried out loudly as she rode Elias's big dick.

Much later, the two friends were resting on their knees as Elias stood before them while jerking his throbbing manhood. The hot starlets were also looking up at him with smiles as they cupped their boobs.

“We want you to cum on our tits.” Madison said.

“Yes, we do. Now give it to us, Elias.” Torri said.

Elias did not need to be told twice. He soon expelled a large cumshot onto Madison’s breasts. After that, he aimed his cock at Torri’s round tits and plastered them with a load of milky spunk.

“That was fantastic. Madison and Torri you two are officially my favorite passengers.” Elias said with a grin after he emptied his balls onto their tits.

“Elias, you're now our favorite boat driver.” Madison replied with a smile as she admired her cum glazed boobs.

“I agree, Madison. He made us such a mess, too.” Torri responded as she jiggled her jizz covered titties.

“He sure did, Torri. I can’t wait to come back to Miami.” Madison replied as she smiled at her friend.

“I can’t either, Madison. Then we can take another ride on the S.S. Elias.” Torri responded with a giggle.

After the two best friends shared a laugh, they embraced each other and got to their feet. Meanwhile, Elias collected his clothes before he returned to the boat’s cockpit. After that, he drove back to shore as the starlets cleaned themselves up with some towels.

The End
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 06:57:57 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA