Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Rehab From Hell: Scarlett Johansson And Natalie Portman  (Read 20901 times)

Money

Rehab From Hell: Scarlett Johansson And Natalie Portman
« on: September 29, 2019, 05:08:58 AM »
Rehab From Hell: Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman

Codes in story: MF, MFF, oral, anal, ATM

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened. It is total fiction! Anyone under the age of 18 or can easily be offended stop reading now please Any questions or comments on the story send them to [email protected] I would like to thank Kash the Priest for his help on this project. Now on with the story. This story was originally published on March 28th 2010.

Since I was still on vacation from the friendly confines
one of my favorite patients decided to drop by. It had been a while since I had seen Natalie Portman since her release. We had such a fun time that she wanted to catch up again.

“Hi Money.” She said

“Hey Natalie. Wow! You look fantastic.” I said

She looked so hot in her short skirt and white top that tied behind her neck with a big split down the middle showing a lot of her chest I couldn’t help but want to tear off her clothes and fuck her silly right in the doorway.

“Can I check my emails? My agent was going to send me specs on a new movie to see if I was interested.” She asked

“Yeah sure I was just finishing breakfast.” I replied.

As Natalie finished with her little quest she hacked into the friendly confines patient registry since she knew all my passwords and put in a recall on one patient to return for treatment. Her “Sister” from the ‘Other Boleyn girl’ Scarlett Johansson when I came into the den.

“So did you get what you wanted?” I asked

“Not yet my agent must be with another client.” She answered.

“Maybe it will come tomorrow?” I suggested.

“Well I did order you a couple of surprises while I was online.”

“What’s my little techno kitty up to now?” I asked.

“You’ll find out tomorrow.”

“You’re not going to tell me what they are you?”

“No, you won’t get me to squeal.” she said spinning in my computer chair.

While she was spinning I came up behind the chair and grabbed her chest.

“Well then I think I can massage an answer out of you.” I said

“No FAIR…mmmm….I’M NOT…naked YET….UUUUUHHHHH.” She moaned.

“You’ll be too busy screaming in a minute.” I said

“OH…kay…ffff…fine….UHHHHNNNN…right there…” She moaned.

As my hands roamed around Natalie’s body I kept her from fingering herself to get off before I got my answers.

“I…I…need to…CUM…please…let me….FINGER MYSELF.” She begged.

“Give me my answers and I’ll fuck you raw.”

“Alright, Alright…Scarlett Johansson will be here tomorrow.” She moaned.

“And the other surprise?” I asked fondling Natalie’s pert breasts over her top.

“I…I…can’t” She said.

“Not even to play hide the sausage?” I asked

“OK it’s me, now give me your dick I’ve missed it making me feel so good.” she purred, going straight for my pants to free my manhood.

I made short work of her clothes, she still looked fantastic naked and got really aggressive once I was out of my clothes, jumping on me kissing me everywhere she could while she started grinding her hips onto my dick trying to shove it into her pussy as I sucked on her tits making her moan.

“Jam it in there I can take it!” She said

“I’m a little busy.” I said

“Make it fast.” She moaned arching her back

I cradled Natalie in my arms and sat up as my dick penetrated her pussy with the help of Natalie’s hand, starting off slow then picking up speed while she bounced around enjoying the feeling.

“Oh fuck Money this feels so good I love your big dick.” She moaned again.

“Your pussy is so tight it feels like a vice.”

“Mmmm….well your dick feels like a barbell inside me so I think we’re even.”

“Really? Barbell this baby.” I said

I was plowing into Natalie so hard her back arched with every thrust as she played with her perky tits groaning which quickly turned into screaming.

“UNNNNHHHHHH….YEAH BABY FUCK ME LIKE THE WILD ANIMAL YOU ARE AND THE HORNY LITTLE BITCH I AM!!” she screamed

Natalie knew just how to fuel my ego to fuck her harder. I knew she had a wild streak but this was new heights of ecstasy for her being the dirty little minx named Natty-Kat.

I continued thrusting my dick up her woman hood as fast and as hard as I could, feeling my orgasm approaching fast with every deep thrust.

“OH YEAH HERE IT COMES NAT!” I yelled as I felt my balls start to explode.

“UUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!” Natalie screamed as I dumped a huge load of cum into her pussy while she had an earth shattering orgasm herself letting her honey flow out as her eyes rolled back in her head.

We both sat there for a moment as we reveled in our orgasms when Natalie finally broke the silence.

“Again, I’m not done with you.”

“What?” I asked

“I’ve got something special planned for you.” She purred kissing the side of my face.

“I do too.” I said

I laid Natalie on her back again and begun fondling and sucking her tits as she arched her back from the stimulation groaning slightly.

“That feels so good.” She cooed

Her hips started rising up she was begging to get fucked but my focus was on her chest giving it some attention as she grabbed onto the metal rails in the headboard stretching out her body.

“Come on Kitty purr for me.” I teased her.

She made the cutest sounds like she really was purring which turned to moans when her hips started to rise again off the bed.

“I’m almost there suck my tits harder.” She urged me.

I added pressure on her tits but not much when I heard an odd noise.

” OH HOLY SHIT THAT’S IT!” She spasmed and screamed

“What did you do?” I asked

“Um…had an orgasm and bent the metal rails on the headboard?” She said looking at the head board.

I couldn’t believe my eyes she almost destroyed my bed, I had to fuck her harder to get my own back on her.

I plowed into Natalie again for nearly 20 minutes blowing another load in her pussy while she had multiple orgasms in the process howling and grunting until she passed out.

I was waking up after I got a face full of sunlight from the sunrise the next morning. Natalie wasn’t next to me but I could smell breakfast so figured that’s where she was. Of course having her cooking sausage links in nothing but an apron was a surprise.

“Morning kitty.” I said rubbing her chest giving her a hug.

“Meow yourself stud.” She giggled

“You really went wild yesterday you really are quite a vixen.” I said

“Well eat up. You’re picking up Scarlett today.”

“Yes dear.” I said rolling my eyes at her.

“Hurry back I have another surprise for you.” She said

Not knowing what my little houseguest/minx had up her sleeve I went to work and tracked down Scarlett Johansson in the waiting room as I checked with the receptionist.

“Every room in the whole compound is full we don’t have anywhere to put Scarlett.” She stated.

“She’s got to go somewhere I can’t just leave her in the waiting room.” She added.

“Your only option is to take her to your place.” She told me.

Now it made sense. One surprise Natalie had cooked up but yet the day was still young and I had a busty blonde within arms reach here and a borderline raging nympho at home talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place.

As I brought Scarlett back home with me we went looking for Natalie and found her in the master bedroom waiting in a bathrobe as Scarlett had a confused look on her face looking at me.

“Hi Scarlett.” She greeted her.

“Hi Natalie, why am I here?” Scarlett asked.

“You’re here to get laid.” She replied.

“A threesome?”

“Not yet I want you and Money to fuck each other while I watch and I’ll even strip you.” She answered.

“Is there a list of things she won’t do?” Scarlett asked

“Yeah but it’s a short list those 5 binders on the bookshelf are everything she says yes to I think this tryst starts volume 6.” I said

“No need to strip Scarlett I’ll handle it.” I said

Scarlett was wearing a nice pair of blue jeans and blue tank top that would have qualified as a bra given it’s smaller than average size covering her massive tits.

“Come on you guys give me a show.” Natalie said

“Hmmm….she wants a show let’s give her one.” Scarlett smiled

As I took Scarlett’s top off she unzipped my pants and fished my semi erect cock out and started stroking me off while I felt her up, letting my hands roam around her chest and ass as I pulled her jeans off.

“Somebody likes my big dick it looks like.” I said

“Mmmm….you have no idea.” Scarlett moaned.

I took one of Scarlett’s boobs into my mouth sucking and kneading them as I raised my head up looking at Natalie with a wry smile as she had her bathrobe top off around her waist fondling herself with her left hand and three fingers from her right hand buried in her pussy licking her lips.

“Come on Money fuck her brains out.” She purred.

“Do it.” Scarlett said

I got on top of Scarlett, holding my shaft at the base as I pressed the tip against her pussy driving my foot long dick into her tight pussy.

“Oh fuck!” Scarlett moaned making her back arch, thrusting her ample breasts up into the air as I built up speed.

“Fuck yeah…harder…faster…harder!!” Scarlett kept moaned.

“Yeah baby that’s what I want to see! Oh this is a good show.” Natalie said.

I rammed Scarlett’s cunt harder and faster making her tits jiggle from the impact as she fingered herself trying to get off when I heard a squeak from Natalie she had had an orgasm and fallen face first onto the floor with her cute ass sticking into the air.

“Natalie you ok?” I asked

“Mmmm….fine.” She moaned

“That was so hot now finish me off.” Scarlett said

I kept going but I could feel my orgasm building with every thrust it wouldn’t be long before I was done as I saw Natalie peeking her head above the mattress getting an eyeful of Scarlett’s chest getting worked over.

“Money pull out and blow your load on her big tits, I want to lick your spunk off them.” Natalie said

I pulled out and started stroking my shaft as Scarlett got on her knees in front of me.

“Here it comes.” I groaned.

“Give me that hot cum on my tits blow that big dick all over my face.” Scarlett said placing her hands on my hips her face really close to my cock that I could feel her breathing on it.

“SHHHIIIIIITTTTTT!” I yelled as I aimed my dick at her tits and my cum exploded out of my shaft all over Scarlett’s face and tits. She could barely see through the torrents of cum as I was finally spent and Natalie just stared at the site.

“That looks so wild.” Natalie said quickly getting onto the bed on her knees beside Scarlett as the locked lips, kissing passionately as Natalie began sucking my jizz off of Scarlett’s lips. I watched as Scarlett’s hand went down her own body and in between her legs as she proceeded to start rubbing her pussy.

“Mmm!” Natalie moaned sliding her lips off Scarlett’s and onto her chin sucking my cum off, opening her mouth and pushing her tongue out onto Scarlett’s skin, lapping my cum off of her. Natalie sucked off my cum quickly off her face and moved down onto her tits, licking and sucking my milk off them, taking her cum coated nipple into her mouth.

It was so hot watching Natalie suck Scarlett’s tits licking my cum off them while Scarlett masturbated to multiple orgasms arching her back.

“THAT’S IT! RIGHT THERE NAT! SUCK MY HUGE RACK! PLAY WITH THEM LIKE PIANO KEYS! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!” She screamed.

After my third orgasm in a very short period, I felt my body feel fatigue and felt my eyes getting heavy. I wanted to stay awake but the two sexy women had worn me out and I nodded off but I did hear moans in the shower from time to time when they came back to bed Natalie on my left and Scarlett on my right.

As I woke up from my sex induced mild coma Scarlett was curled up on my right side with her big tits pressed against my back while Natalie was giving me a wakeup blowjob.

“Morning Natalie.” I said.

“Mmmmphfff.” She responded.

“Did you enjoy the show Scarlett and I put on for you?” I asked.

“That was a great show you guys did just for me.” She smiled. “I wanted in so bad when Scarlett orgasmed I nearly lost it.”

“Well sometime today I’m going to be going through those binders just to see for myself how crazy you can get in bed.” Scarlett said getting off the bed and staring at the binders on the shelf.

“Don’t forget to look at the pictures while you’re at it.” I said

Later at dinnertime

“So how far along are you?” Natalie asked Scarlett.

“I’m up to the halfway point of volume 3 you guys have quite the imagination.”

“It get’s better.” I said

“How I haven’t seen any journal on a single pillow fight in here or anywhere.” Scarlett said

“I think those are in volume 4 chapters 6-11.” Natalie said.

“No that’s you giving me a blowjob in my car while I’m driving, chapter 7 is me eating you out while sticking out of the sunroof, 8 is me reaming your ass in the shower, 9 is the schoolgirl fantasy you cooked up 10 is the fantasy backstage tryst with me as a roadie and 11 is the cheerleader fantasy you’re thinking of volume 5 chapters 1-19.” I said

Scarlett got a shocked look on her face.

“But those were just you and me we never tried the concept with three people.” Natalie said

“You’re right.” I said

“How about we start with Natalie and me doing a striptease then start a pillow fight then you join in?” Scarlett asked

“How about I tear both your clothes off then fuck you so hard you’re going to beg for your own binder.” I said

“How about me and Scarlett play incestuous sisters that can’t get enough and you have your way with us.” Natalie suggested.

“Perfect.” I said.

Natalie crawled next to Scarlett and started to kiss the busty Blonde while Scarlett ripped open Natalie’s shirt and sucked on her tits making Natalie moan.

“Money, if you want a piece you’d better come get it.” She moaned.

Scarlett pulled the rest of Natalie’s clothes off and started to finger her as I got behind Natalie ready to join in the fun.

“Eat me out Natalie I really need it bad.” Scarlett panted

“Money shove that big slab of pussy pounding meat into me! I can’t get enough of that thing.” Natalie said to me as she parted Scarlett’s legs, lowering her head opening her mouth as she began tongueing Scarlett’s tight pussy.

As Natalie licked away, the stimulation on her clit made Scarlett sit up and grip her tits while writhing around on the bed. I quickly hopped onto the bed behind Natalie, holding my meat as I pushed it down her butt crack and finding her already wet pussy driving my dick into Natalie, pushing her forward further into Scarlett’s pussy.

“I can’t believe you’re still this tight Natalie given the size of my dick.” I said as I thrust into her nice and hard.

“Oh I’m your minx Money and so is my sister, fuck us both as hard as you can.” Natalie moaned.

“More, I need dick.” Scarlett moaned looking at me.

I looked at Natalie face as it was buried deep in between Scarlett’s legs and she looked back at me. She didn’t want to be greedy so she pulled her hips forward and off of my prick moving to one side, leaving an open legged Scarlett before me.

I stared at Scarlett’s glistening wet pussy from a mixture of her juices and Natalie’s saliva as I moved forward, guiding my cock head into her moist hole.

“Fuck that feels so big!” Scarlett moaned and I slammed my full length into her cunt without mercy as I grabbed her shirt and tore it open like an animal letting her big tits free sucking on them making Scarlett arch her back.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH…Natalie I don’t know where you found this guy but where were you keeping him? It’s like I’m being fucked by a thick fire hose.” She said to her.

That was all I needed to hear as I pounded Scarlett even harder, ramming my shaft into her as fast as I can, grunting hard with every stroke as I wanted to finish inside her so badly right about now. My dick throbbing so hard ready to explode when Scarlett thrust her hips up in the air.

“Oh shit!” She moaned as her orgasm started to hit.

“OH YEAH GIVE IT TO ME KASH I SO NEEDED THIS!!!” Scarlett screamed as I felt her pussy twitch around my cock uncontrollably and felt her cum flow down my prick.

“Whoa! Wait! Hold the phone.” I said instantly slowing down to a stop, feeling my urge to cum fade rapidly.

Just the shock of the moment where Scarlett called out Kash’s name made me wonder about what happened between them when he stole her as a patient from me, but Natalie stepped in interrupting my thoughts..

“It’s ok Scarlett I’ll finish him off.” She said as she knew that a woman calling out another man’s name during sex is not the most flattering thing for a man and also something that would piss them off greatly.

I pulled out of Scarlett’s pussy and immediately felt Natalie’s dainty hand around the base of my shaft as she lowered her head onto my cock, taking my swollen cock head into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

My dick throbbed started to again quickly as Natalie sucked me off making me feel better somewhat while she tasted Scarlett’s juices on my cock.

“I need this big thing in my ass baby. I know you’ve been wanting to all night.” Natalie purred, which I’m sure was to wipe out what just happened from my mind, but I didn’t care.

I picked her up by her thin waist and laid her front first on the bed with her ass end up. I stared at her round ass, placing my hands on her butt cheeks, spreading them apart to reveal her dark hole to. Her ass hole looked so tempting that I had to lower my head and flick it with my tongue.

“Mmm! I love it when you tease me!” Natalie moaned and I flicked her ass hole again, seeing it flinch immediately and then relax. I spat on her ass hole, using my tongue to push my saliva into her ass as I forced my tongue into her tight hole.

“Oh fuck! I need to feel that huge cock in my ass now!” Natalie said looking back at me. I let go off one of her ass cheeks and grabbed my cock, pushing the tip against her ass hole, forcing my cock head in and past her tight sphincter.

“Come on! You got the hard part out of the way. Fuck my ass nice and hard!” Natalie urged me and I drove my dick into her ass with long powerful strokes driving her body forward to the headboard every time.

“THAT’S IT BABY….FUCK YEAH…REAM MY ASS…I LOVE IT…”Natalie screeched.

“Wow is she normally like this?” Scarlett asked.

“Sometimes she’s crazier.” I replied, not looking at her fucking Natalie’s ass even harder.

I know Natalie said that I could fuck her ass cause she could feel it when my member was throbbing in her mouth that I was really close to finishing and she now started to flex her sphincter, tightening and loosening around my shaft randomly, driving me crazy and I could felt my orgasm approach really fast.

Natalie was pushing her ass back hard with every stroke and I felt my dick start to throb hard.

“I’m CUMMMINNNNNGGG!” I yelled and Natalie clenched her tight ring so hard as I rammed my cock forward hard as my cum exploded out into her bowels.

“SSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!” Natalie screamed as I felt her cum drench my balls as our orgasms hit at the same time.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEAH KEEP FUCKING ME YOU HORSE HUNG BAD BOY, MAKE ME HAVE A HUNDRED KIDS WITH THAT THING!!!” Natalie screamed as she continued to thrust her hips back and forth, fucking my cock as I was now stationary.

It was now official Natalie had lost her mind I was so caught up in her spectacle I didn’t hear the thuds on the headboard bed frame till a piece of a splinter caught the outside of my eyelash I looked to see Natalie had nearly pulverized the frame itself almost breaking it while I had unloaded buckets of cum into her ass.

I pulled out of her ass, dragging my thick shaft out and saw Scarlett immediately wrap those luscious lips around my shaft as started sucking all the cum off my dick getting it clean.

“Mmmm…tasty.” Scarlett moaned, looking up at me. She looked so hot and after seeing her suck my dick after it had been up Natalie’s ass, I couldn’t stay mad at her. Not when she continued to pleasure my shaft even after she had gotten it cum free.

Natalie wasn’t moving and her eyes were rolled up in her head again but ever so often her ass twitched as we collapsed from exhaustion.

After we woke up the next day Natalie was draped over me, her boobs right in my face while I felt Scarlett’s hair on my right hip and her body on my legs.

“That was great I think I can even forget about the awkward moment Scarlett.” I said

“Sorry.” She apologized sheepishly.

“Don’t worry Natalie helped me get past it.” I said

“I missed both of you so bad, I had to get you two here so we could spend this time together.” Natalie said.

“I thought it was to fulfill your incest fantasy we just did.” Scarlett said.

“That too.” She laughed.

Since the paperwork only lasted a week Scarlett couldn’t stay without raising a few eyebrows so she left and Natalie soon followed, she had promised to return for my birthday. I was just curious what my present would be.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman, boxman, pixidragon

Starman

Re: Rehab From Hell: Scarlett Johansson And Natalie Portman
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 10:39:12 AM »
Love that ATM play in this story. Nice work with an old gem.

The following users thanked this post: Money

boxman

Re: Rehab From Hell: Scarlett Johansson And Natalie Portman
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 12:01:58 PM »
I know these stories are old but they're still wonderful, was curious if you're open for requests. Would like to see one with Lucy Pinder if possible. Maybe her addiction is sex and titfucking.

The following users thanked this post: Money, Romeo44

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA