Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Need female beta readers  (Read 1148 times)

Money

Need female beta readers
« on: December 16, 2022, 08:12:20 AM »
Ok I've been working on a number of projects over the years however a few are stuck in limbo because they require a female perspective that I don't have case in point I have a bachelor party story where the celeb fiance won't let the author go out with his buddies to celebrate the night before the wedding with it set in Vegas she highjacks the party bringing in her friends to keep an eye on him while still allowing for fun

You can see the problem I would continue the project yet I didn't want to write something I felt would work only to have it fall flat and ruin a good story it is currently on the shelf till I can find female fans here willing to help I have others in the works as well but this first one will help fine tune future efforts

Any help would be great

diamond_luv

Re: Need female beta readers
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 11:04:52 AM »
Just write them how you want. There are too few of us on the boards as it is. I'm the only one here who posts frequently.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Money

Re: Need female beta readers
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 12:07:20 PM »
I'll give it a go fair warning I'm flying blind on this I know where I want the story to go just not sure how to get there without a crash and burn thing

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA