Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Celebrity Fairy tales  (Read 13 times)

Money

Celebrity Fairy tales
« on: May 09, 2024, 07:44:14 PM »
For this topic I was talking with an author back on the old site and we were looking into who would make a solid choice for random fairy tale characters long before the live action stuff came along nearly a decade later I still feel some of our picks were much better than some of the ones we ended up with in reality

An example for our version of Snow White we wanted Elizabeth Gillies since she was the closest thing we could find to a body match even though Liz has a slightly bigger balcony to do Shakespeare from (rimshot)

I'll admit some of the live action fair tale characters fit what I'm looking for Emma Watson as Belle, Amanda Seyfried as Red Riding Hood but I'm curious if others had a chance to do their own versions who would we get given the women who get the lions share of attention around here I'm sure the costumes would need to be let out in the chest area and backside to accommodate certain ummm....measurements for a few ladies

So feel free to go nuts maybe we can get some fun stories out of the deal with a fairy tale twist

Sign54

Re: Celebrity Fairy tales
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 10:23:38 AM »
Needs some Anna Kendrick

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

Re: Celebrity Fairy tales
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2024, 12:08:23 PM »
I can work with her who are we talking  for fairy tale character Cinderella, Rapunzel,? Help me out

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA