Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Man of Power Ch. 2 (Kajal Aggarwal, Sonali Bendre, Parineeti Chopra)  (Read 4753 times)

nextcenturyromeo

[Part 2]
They had a fun day of shopping and got back to his place about 6 PM.

A smartly-dressed girl was waiting for him at apartment reception as they entered. She came towards them

"Hello, Sir."

"Hi Parineeti." Vikas replied.

She offered him the keys to his Mercedes "The car is all fixed, Sir. It was a very minor thing, nothing to worry about, the garage said. I have driven it here, it's in the apartment driveway.

"Thank you, Pari. You are a lifesaver."

"My pleasure, Sir."

"Oh, Kajal this is Parineeti Chopra, my secretary, and Pari this is my girlfriend Kajal Agarwal."

The girls said hello to each other. Parineeti took her leave and Vikas took Kajal upstairs.

"What was she doing here?" Kajal asked in the lift.

"Didn't you hear? She brought the car back."

"Yes, but when did you ask her to get it fixed."

"I texted her this morning."

"How did she get the keys to the car?" Kajal persisted following Vikas into his apartment.

"I told her I would leave them on the table."

"So, how did she get in here?"

"She has spare keys."

"For your flat?"

"Yes."

"She has keys to your flat?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"So she can do things like this for me when I need."

"Oh!"

"I thought maybe you were fucking her."

"No! She has a boyfriend, and she is my secretary."

"Well, many bosses fuck their secretaries."

"Does your boss fuck you?"

"He tried to, but I told him I'd leave the job."

"I didn't even try to. She's my secretary. Her job is to make my life easier."

"Oh!" Kajal seemed satisfied.

Vikas sat down on the sofa and pulled Kajal on his lap "Are you going to be a good girl or am I going to have to spank you for being a jealous bitch?"

"I will be a good girl. But you should spank me anyway just to teach me a lesson." She gave him a sultry smile.

He did.

She stripped off her clothes on the way to the bedroom and got on the bed on all fours. Vikas got behind her and spanked her naked, shapely ass with his hand.

Kajal moaned "Mmmm,  yes, Sir. I am a bad girl. Teach me a lesson."

Another loud slap on her bare ass "Mmmm, baby! Oh, I like it when  you punish me for being a bad girl."

Vikas gave her ten strokes on her butt and by the last one she was dripping big drops of pussy juice on the bed sheet. Taking off his own clothes, Vikas got on the bed behind her and slowly jammed his hard cock deep into her tight, wet pussy. Kajal welcomed him inside her with a wanton moan.

Once again he nailed her fully deep and hard.

With each stroke of his hard cock, Kajal moaned loudly and bit her lip. The pain of his hard strokes was mixed with pleasure as she felt his cockhead grinding on her gspot with each in and out entry.

Then he slapped her ass and told her "Spread wider!"

She opened her legs wider, giving him full access to her body. Vikas grabbed her shoulders and started to really drill her hard. Kajal's moans got louder and throatier as his cock penetrated deeper into her body.

"Ah. Oh, ma!" Her screams marked each stroke as his cockhead started to hit her cervix. A tear leaked out of the corner of her eye. And she came!

Her orgasm was sudden and hard! She lost the feeling in her arms and collapsed on the bed. Vikas grabbed her hips and continued to pound her deep with long, powerful strokes. His own orgasm followed quickly and he fucked her with hard, jerky strokes, his balls slapping her pussy with each thrust. Kajal moaned as she felt his hot cum warming her deep inside.

A small orgasm trigged in her body from Vikas' explosion so deep in her cunt. She moved her ass back and forth fucking herself on his pulsating cock, riding the waves of the orgasm, trying to make it last.

=========================================

Vikas dropped Kajal off at her home about 9 PM. He met her mother Sonali again as well as Kajal's two brothers - Hemant and Gopal aka Guddu. Sonali was wearing a sleeveless blouse with a simple but nice saree. Vikas tried not to stare at her too much but he had to admit that she had the figure for it and looked really lovely in a sleeveless blouse.

Kajal's elder brother Hemant was talking to his mother about some home matter. He was saying something about financial difficulties but stopped when she told him to discuss it later.

Over tea, Vikas answered Sonali's questions about his car and they talked about Mumbai's rain etc. Hemant asked Vikas about his work and office etc. He seemed quite interested in trying to ascertain how much money Vikas made. He didn't tell him, of course.

================================================

The phone rang and Vikas picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Vikas!"

"Oh, hi, Kajal!"

"Do you have a meeting with Rohit today?"

"With your boss? No, I don't think so. Why, did I forget a meeting?"

"No, I was just hoping that you had a meeting then you could give me a lift on your way."

"Why, don't you have your car today?"

"Well, I was on the way to office and my car broke down."

"Oh no! I am coming. Where exactly are you?"

"You know this McD after the hospital..."

==============================================

Vikas found Kajal standing by her car trying to stay cool in the insufficient shade of a little shop. He hugged her and kissed her softly. She responded to his kiss like she needed its reassurance badly.

"I have been waiting for 90 minutes before I called you. Rescue service said it would be at least one more hour before they can get here. No taxi or auto will stop...." She seemed close to crying.

"You should have called earlier, baby" Vikas put  his arm around her waist "Come!"

They sat in his air conditioned car with the windows closed. Kajal took a deep breath. Vikas made some calls and arranged for her car to be towed. Then he took her to her office.

After dropping her there he went in and sat in her boss's office.

Rohit asked "How's things going with my receptionist, buddy?"

"So-so, man. You were right. She is a good girl."

"I told you."

"Yes, you did."

"Did she go out with you at all?"

"Yes, we've been out on one or two dates but well, doesn't look like I made any progress."

"Aw, I am sorry, buddy. I did warn you though."

"Yes. You did."

"So, what are you going to do, drop it?"

"Not yet. Today she called me for a lift so there may be hope."

"Oh yes, always do favours for pretty girls. That's how things work out some time." Rohit agreed.

"Yeah, that's why I gave her a lift. If she wants a lift tomorrow, I will do tomorrow as well. Favour gets favour, right?"

"Yes, make an impression that you are a good man. Well, you are too, but make an impression."

"Sure.. now what's this about the Lakme campaign. You told me you had found the perfect girl and now you are saying you have to look again."

"Man, I had found just the right girl for it. But two days ago she called me and said she was down with flu and won't be able to work for two weeks."

"Oh!"

"And then I found out that she's in Goa, with her boyfriend."

"Damn, man! Are they all liars?"

"Sometimes it feels like it."

Walking out of Rohit's office later, Vikas thought that he had covered up well. There was no way he was going to tell the secrets of his love life to Rohit. If he knew all the details it would spoil Kajal's image in his eyes. Besides, what Kajal and he did was between them.

He stopped at Kajal's desk to tell her that he would pick her up in the evening from her office.

"Thank you, baby!" She said in an intimate whisper. He smiled and went out without trying to kiss her.

The next day he picked her up from her home. Her mother opened the door and let him in.

"She's still getting ready, Vikas. Please come in."

"Thank you." He said, stepping inside.

"Would you like some tea?"

"I am alright. Please don't trouble yourself."

"Nonsense! It's no trouble. What would you like tea or coffee?"

"Just half a cup of tea, please!"

Sonali made the tea and brought a cup for herself as well. As she sat next to Vikas on the sofa he could not help but notice she her silk dressing gown was clinging to her body and she did really have a nice figure. He turned to the table and picked up his tea.

"So, what's wrong with Kajal's car?"

"We don't know yet. Yesterday it just stalled and didn't start again. We'll go from here to the garage first and find out what's wrong with it."

"Okay. I hope they can fix it. We can't afford to buy a new car. And her office is quite far by bus, she'll have to change 2 buses to get there."

"Don't worry. It will be fine. I am going with her. We will sort it out."

"Thank you, Vikas. You are such a good and kind man."

He smiled.

======================

Vikas and Kajal got to the garage and got the bad news that the repairs on Kajal's car would be quite expensive.

"Oh no! I can't afford that much." She despaired.

"Even if you could, there would be no point in putting so much money in an aging car that's already showing signs of dying."

Kajal looked sad "I know it's old but I got that car cheap because it was a company car and Rohit sir gave it to me for a very nominal price. What will I do now?"

"We'll think of something later. For now, let me drop you to your office."

"Okay. Thank you, honey."

=========================

Next day also Vikas gave Kajal a lift in the morning and evening. The day after that was Saturday.

He got to Kajal's house at 9 in the morning.

"I am going to take you on a date that you will always remember!" He told her.

"Oh really?"

Her expectations were subverted though when Vikas' car entered a used-car dealership.

"Wow. I did not expect that. But there's no use coming here, Vikki. I can't afford to buy even a second-hand car. Come on, let's go watch a movie or something."

"Come, we'll check out what's available."

"But..."

"Come, baby!"

They walked into the big forecourt and looked at the cars. Vikas forced Kajal to give her opinion as well, though she kept protesting that she didn't have the money for it.

After much discussion of pro's and con's with the help of a very helpful sales lady they settled on a small Santro. A few years old but still much younger than Kajal's current car and in much better condition.

"I am buying this for you, my pet." 

"But..? No, baby. I can't take it from you. It's too expensive."

"Nonsense! You need a car to go to work and even to come to see me. And don't forget that you are mine." He kissed her softly then looked in her eyes "Or do you want me to spank you right here?"

She giggled "I won't say 'no'. As you said I am yours. Thank you, baby. I do need a car to get about. I really appreciate this!"

They kissed again. Then Vikas led her inside and they did the paperwork. The dealer promised to have the car serviced that day so they could pick it up the next morning on Sunday.

Vikas took her to his place.

Kajal called her mother and told her about it "He is just too sweet, mom. I tried to refuse it but he insisted. And I really need a car, mom. My current one is condemned."

"He is a sweet man, and very generous." Sonali agreed.

"Mom, the car place is near his place so I will stay here tonight and collect the car in the morning."

"That's fine, honey."

When Vikas took her to the bedroom, she had him sit on the bed and knelt down at his feet. She opened his pants and took out his cock. She started by rubbing it and bringing it erect. Then she touched her tongue to the tip and licked his precum.

"Mmmm.....is this because I bought you a car?" Vikas asked.

Kajal looked up from the floor and smiled "This is because you are my man and I belong to you. I should do everything that you want me to do!"

"Mmmm love it! Keep going. You are doing well."

Slowly, Kajal took his cockhead in her mouth started to tease his pee hole with her tongue. She ate the drops of pre-cum that it oozed. Then she moved her head down and took more of his cock in her mouth. Working her way slowly downward she swallowed more and more of his thick shaft in her hot, wet mouth.

It was evident that Kajal had never sucked cock before. But she did work at it and wasn't doing too badly. Vikas closed his eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable sensations. He pushed his fingers into her luxuriously soft hair and started fucking her mouth. Kajal started moaning. It seemed that sucking his cock was turning her on as well.

As Vikas was about to cum, he opened his eyes and looked down into her eyes. She nodded in response to his silent question. He let his cock erupt in her mouth. Kajal closed her eyes and swallowed. It was clear that she had never tasted cum before but she stayed there in place and let him pump his full load into her mouth and down her throat. Then she sucked him clean without his having to ask.

Her sucking got him hard again very quickly. He picked her up, laid her on the bed and nailed her hard. Kajal's body was already on the edge. She came within a few strokes of his hot, hard cock. But Vikas was nowhere near done. The second erection is usually longer-lasting than the first. Vikas planned to take full advantage of that long erection. He pulled out, turned Kajal over and pushed his cock into her cunt. His thighs slammed into her tight, bare ass with each thrust as he mounted her from top.

With his naked body grinding on her bare back Kajal spread her legs and tried to take him in deeper by pushing her hips up. She came so hard she collapsed back down. Vikas continued to drill her cunt while she wriggled under him, moaning and screaming with each stroke.

"Mmm yes, baby, fuck me, take me, make me yours!" She started pleading and moaning as her orgasm subsided by her body stayed turned on.

The second orgasm was not one but a series of small orgasms. Kajal bit the bedsheet and screamed into the bed as the hot orgasms rocked her body driving her almost crazy with the hot passion.

And then with hard thrust Vikas came inside her. She felt like her insides were on fire. His searing, hot cum filed her cunt, making her cum one more time.

Vikas pulled out and slumped down on the bed, spent.

=====================================

Next day they picked up Kajal's car from the dealership and went for a drive. Vikas took her shopping for accessories for the car. It was only after sunset that they got back to his place.  As Kajal was leaving she asked Vikas to come with her. On Kajal's insistence he went with her to her home, but in his car so he could come back.

Kajal's new car caused quite an excitement in her family. Everybody came out to look at it. Both her brothers checked it out and gave their expert opinions. A cousin and his family was over and they, especially their kids, swarmed all over the car. Kajal's mother Sonali was the only one who ignored the car and focused on Vikas.

Sonali made sure Vikas was comfortable, got him tea and sat chatting with him. She was in a simple but nice saree and a sleeveless blouse. vikas tried to keep his eyes away from her cleavage but couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was even in this age. He was enjoying chatting with her when a gorgeous woman walked in and spoke to Sonali.

"Mummy, we need to go now or we will miss the last local." She said to Sonali.

While she was talking to Sonali Vikas looked her over. She looked no more than 25, with a beautiful figure and a lovely longish face. She was not much older than Kajal but looked a bit older because she was wearing saree. Her blouse was a nice pink halter that worked well with her glittery white saree. Vikas' eyes examined her from top to bottom and found her to ravishingly beautiful.

"Yes, alright." Sonali said "By the way, Vikas, this is Shriya, Hemant's wife - my eldest son? Shriya this is Kajal's boyfriend Vikas."

Vikas and Shriya exchanged "Namastey's" then Vikas said "Are you leaving?"

"Yes, otherwise we will miss the last local."

"Where do you live?"

"We live in Khar West, near Gymkhana."

"Arre, that's on my way. I can drop you guys if you like."

"No, no, we don't want to impose. Thank you. We will go by the train."

"Well, ok."

Just then Kajal walked into the room "You can't go yet, Bhabhi, Hemant bhaiya and Guddu have both gone for a joy ride in my new car."

"Oh no!" Shriya despaired "Now we will miss the train."

Kajal said "Why don't you let Vikas drop you, he is saying it's on his way and he doesn't mind."

"Of course. I don't mind. It's not even 2 minutes out of my way." Vikas repeated.

"Well, we'll have to now." Shriya conceded "Thank you."

In the car, Hemant sat in front and Shriya in the back seat. Vikas opened the door for Shriya just as he always did for Kajal. Shriya seemed a bit surprised though, like she was not used to it. She gave him a grateful smile and slid inside.

During the journey, Hemant talked non-stop about Vikas' car and how he was planning to buy a car himself. Not a Mercedes like Vikas but a nice car. The whole trip Shriya didn't say a thing. Vikas answered Hemant's questions and tried to be polite when he asked personal questions like how much his car cost and how much money he made every month.

At their house, Shriya invited Vikas in but he politely declined saying it was late but he would come another time.

====

Vikas'  popularity continued to grow in Kajal's home. He spent at least one day of the weekend with her family.

One Saturday he got there and found the house quite full of children. It turned out that the kids had a plan to go for a picnic but their hired bus hadn't arrived. Vikas had planned to take Kajal to the cinema and dinner but he asked her to cancel it.

He made a couple of calls and a minibus arrived at their door in half an hour. The kids piled up with their parents and Vikas and Kajal joined them. It turned out that Vikas was great with children. They told him their plans of the sights they had intended to see. And they found out that Vikas did things with style. He played games with them in the bus, he treated them to a great lunch. Of course, the clincher was when he stopped the bus on the way back so they could all have ice cream.

By the time they got back home about 10 PM, those kids would have followed "Vikas uncle" to the ends of the Earth.

After the kids went to their homes, Sonali stopped Vikas to have dinner with them.

When saying goodbye to him at the door Kajal kissed him hard and whispered in his ear "Tomorrow you are mine. All mine."

It became normal for Vikas to spend majority of his weekend time at Kajal's place. Even some evenings he had dinner there then came home to sleep.

[End of Part 2]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:23:55 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, ValM3

ValM3

Re: Man of Power Ch. 2 (Kajal Aggarwal, Sonali Bendre, Parineeti Chopra)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 04:08:05 PM »
Wow, it's great to see you on this site. You are the only author I've seen over the years that focuses on Bollywood women. Hope you are doing well.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA