Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Former Celebrity Crushes  (Read 3141 times)

TLMorgan

Former Celebrity Crushes
« on: May 19, 2019, 04:35:28 PM »
Are there celebrities that you used to be head over heels for, but for one reason or another, they just kind of fell out of favor with you over the years or recently?

My three biggest crushes back in the day were Sarah Michelle Gellar aka Buffy Sommers, Tiffani Amber Thiessen aka Kelly Kapowski, and Heidi Lucas aka Dina Alexander from Salute Your Shorts.

They ruled my life back in the 90's. Kelly was first, but once Sarah came along, she became my number one. My crush on Dina was short lived must like her acting career. Others that I have not liked in a long time includes;

Shannon Doherty (Beverly Hills, 90210)
Danielle Fishel (Boys Meet World)
Christina Lakin (Step by Step)
Amy Jo Johnson (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
Angela Watson (Step by Step)
Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie)
Bianca Lawson (Buffy)
Charisma Carpenter (Buffy)
Lita (WWE)
Torri Wilson (WWE)
Vanessa Angel (Weird Science)
Natalia Cigliuti (Saved By The Bell: The New Class)
Ashley Tesoro (Saved By The Bell: The New Class)
Nikki Cox (Unhappily Ever After)
Lark Voorhies (Saved By The Bell)
Cassie Steele (Degrassi: The Next Generation)
Stacey Farber (Degrassi: The Next Generation)
Christine Taylor (Hey Dude)
Raine Pare-Coull (Are You Afraid Of The Dark)
Nicole Eggert (Charles In Charge/Baywatch)

The following users thanked this post: Grobnar, Viri

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: Former Celebrity Crushes
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 06:16:00 PM »
Eliza Dushku was a big one So was Alyssa Milano, who I think was the first woman I masturbated to. Tiffani Thiessen is a big childhood crush.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 11:12:02 PM »
Larisa Oleynik was my first ever real Celebrity Crush.  Natalie Portman & Lindsay Lohan were two that I crushed on hard in high school, and for about a year maybe Jessica Simpson was one of my favorites. 

Pretty much, with the exception of Lohan whose life turned into a total train wreck, the only reason they all fell out of favor was the passage of time.  Jennifer Lawrence I still really like, but nothing like when I saw her on the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars.  I literally froze when I saw her I was so awestruck by her.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

thenewcomer

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 01:05:17 AM »
I had a few but Trinity from the Matrix introduced me to a lot of things at 12. What a day that was. 1999 was full of hotties for me. Britney, J-Lo, Christina and many more. They have almost all faded away.

Grobnar

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 10:25:33 AM »
I think you guys named many of them. I also have to add Michelle Tractenberg?

She really developed but also disappeared after Buffy.
I think many crushes just up and disappeared and then we forget about them. In discord we were discussing Kirsten Dunst for awhile. I think everyone noticed her after the rain scene in Spider-Man but after the films she did a bunch of indies.

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 03:26:56 PM »
I think you guys named many of them. I also have to add Michelle Tractenberg?

She really developed but also disappeared after Buffy.
I think many crushes just up and disappeared and then we forget about them. In discord we were discussing Kirsten Dunst for awhile. I think everyone noticed her after the rain scene in Spider-Man but after the films she did a bunch of indies.

I always wondered what happened to Michelle. Would've thought she'd have a big career after Buffy, but disappeared all together.

The following users thanked this post: Grobnar

Grobnar

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 07:04:13 AM »
So I looked it up. Michelle is in minor roles and guest spots. Nothing fantastic.

I was wondering if part of it because of her figure. She’s rather busty and skinny. At the time only Laura San Giacomo was the only top heavy major actress. Now there’s a lot more, but at the time.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

TLMorgan

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 10:07:07 PM »
So I looked it up. Michelle is in minor roles and guest spots. Nothing fantastic.

I was wondering if part of it because of her figure. She’s rather busty and skinny. At the time only Laura San Giacomo was the only top heavy major actress. Now there’s a lot more, but at the time.

I saw Michelle on Criminal Minds and at first, I didn't recognize because she had changed so much. Haven't seen her in anything else as of late. And Laura San Giacomo! What a pair of tits!

I regret not watching Just Shoot Me. I know she has done some later works, but just doesn't have the same appeal. Just Shoot Me did nothing to hide the fact that she was top heavy and they joked about her huge boobs a lot on the show. Most roles she do now try and cover up her famous chest.

Grobnar

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 08:57:40 AM »
Yeah. There was one episode where they joked about her not seeing her shoes.

What wonderful hangers she has.

Apparently Michelle was in gossip girl too? I don’t watch much TV so...meh.

TLMorgan

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 07:50:43 PM »
Searching through Laura San Giacomo's pictures got me thinking last night about doing a Just Shoot Me spin off with her taking over her father's role as the head of the fashion magazine. She'll have a daughter who works for her and be just as or bustier then her mother. I also came up with another idea featuring Laura with a bunch of other MILF celebrity moms. Either way, I just want to write about Laura.  :D

TLMorgan

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2019, 03:34:13 PM »
Also want to add Jasmine Guy as Whitley Gilbert from A Different World and the twins, Tia and Tamera of Sister Sister fame!

Viri

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2019, 06:45:11 AM »
Thought of this thread after seeing old photos of Cheryl Cole. Loved her before she went crazy tatting her whole body. Beautiful ass completely ruined.

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 07:14:26 PM »
Larisa Oleynik was my first ever real Celebrity Crush.  Natalie Portman & Lindsay Lohan were two that I crushed on hard in high school, and for about a year maybe Jessica Simpson was one of my favorites. 

Pretty much, with the exception of Lohan whose life turned into a total train wreck, the only reason they all fell out of favor was the passage of time.  Jennifer Lawrence I still really like, but nothing like when I saw her on the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars.  I literally froze when I saw her I was so awestruck by her.

Oh yeah, with that red dress and thick blonde hair she was absolutely stunning! Even if she had no chance of winning the Oscar that night I really think that was her way of telling Hollywood to look out she was gonna be back and next time she’d be the winner. I really go back and forth on her, she can be super gorgeous one minute then I hear about her drunken escapades with Amy Schumer and think the next photo we see will be her DUI mugshot

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2019, 08:42:22 PM »
Oh man, my big former crush was Blake Lively. I think I got into her after seeing a photo of her from the first Sisterhood film, she just looked so cool and pretty. I watched every episode of Gossip Girl and was just knocked out by her seemingly effortless beauty. And with The Town and that big Green Lantern film I really thought she’d become a major film star. THEN she met that first class jerk Ryan Reynolds! Now of course I knew there was no chance in hell I’d ever meet her but when it’s someone like her you wanna see her with a good guy and by no means was that Ryan “yo, dude lookit the babe I’m bangin’” Reynolds. Remember this is the guy who let Scarlett Johansson get away, so why’s he with Blake?? Another reason was the way they got married, on the sly, barely anyone there, no photos ever released. And I’m betting it was one of those weddings where they take your phone away at the door. To me, that’s the height of insulting towards your own family when you don’t trust them at a time like that. My cousin had just gotten married around that same time to a member of a prominent family and I wasn’t invited nor did his family show any consideration towards those like me who couldn’t go so in a way seeing how Blake got married just brought back all the anger I had at my cousin and his family.

BTW I haven’t spoken to him or his family since then.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA