Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Erotic Ghostbusters ((Alison Brie with more to come!))  (Read 3364 times)

Blackjack

The Erotic Ghostbusters ((Alison Brie with more to come!))
« on: October 31, 2021, 05:06:21 PM »
Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 not following this rule is punishable by death. I imagine at least. I always love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the thread!

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on Discord too! My name on there is Swagatha Christie#2438.

Author's Note: So, a special story (almost) just in time for Halloween! As a big fan of Ghostbusters and a big non-fan of the 2016 version, I figured I'd give an all-female Ghostbusters team a go! I'm currently sitting on a 5 story series and seeing how it goes. As another point, leave me comments with all the horror movies and creepypasta references in the story!

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal

‘That should have been me.’

Alison Brie scowled as she looked at the TV magazine that was sitting on the top of some equipment box that was close to the makeup chair. Alison raked her freshly manicured fingers through her long brown hair and her piercing blue eyes roamed over the script that was sitting on her lap. She blindly groped at the same equipment box with her left hand before she found her half-full cup of coffee and she was able to take a mouthful of it. Licking her lips, Alison settled into the chair and rearranged herself so that her body was now facing Amy, the ‘makeup artist’ of the television show Alison was the main host of.

‘Ghost Chasers’ had started off as a simple after-hours show that would be put on public television to fill the time between prime time and the late night old karate movies or monster movies that the channels would show off. It was something Alison had always rolled her eyes at, something she had laughed at and mocked with all of her other presenting friends. The mockery had quickly stopped though when she was the only one to not get a job straight out of college. Alison hated the idea of what her core group of friends must be saying about her behind her back now that she was presenting this garbage she had spent many a night trashing and mocking.

It would be the way that she paid her bills though and currently, that was all the LA native needed. Amy applied another coat of gloss to Alison’s lips before touching up the blush and smoothing out the side parting of Alison’s light brown hair. Alison looked up to Amy who stuck her right thumb up and nodded her head.

“Perfect. Have you seen Alexandra?” Amy asked, looking at the presenter of the show. Ghost Chasers worked in a way that Alison would recite to the camera the story, and facts, of the location that they were filming at. Alexandra Daddario, the show’s ‘expert’, would almost serve as Alison’s co-presenter and would have all the information about the ‘presences’ and the ‘wraiths’ that would haunt the location. Alison had been insistent that the show was complete hogwash right up until her first night she had met Alexandra and listened to her for the first time  when she had actually seen a ghost. Now, she wasn’t so sure what the deal was but the woman was thinking that her college musings might have been ever so slightly incorrect.

“I haven’t, I thought she went onto the set already?” Alison said, wondering out loud and doing her best to not just sigh at the mention of the name of her co-host. Amy simply shrugged her shoulders before looking back to the woman she was working on.

“Are we ready to go Alison?” She asked, already bursting with that same energy that would often make Alison’s blood boil. The brunette stole another glance at the TV magazine before she finished off the rest of her coffee and tossed it in the trash before she got up and out of the chair.

“We’re ready to go.” Alison confirmed, nodding her head and settling herself into the necessary state of mind for presenting. Amy watched the woman leave and then went right back to tidying up the small area she called a workspace and getting it ready for the reshoots of the show. Alison frowned at the magazine before pushing herself up to a standing position and she then walked out towards the Loomis asylum, the location of their first shoot. Walking towards the large steps that led into the asylum, Alison could see Alexandra talking to some of the staff who all looked just as bored as Alison would be spending so much time with her. Alexandra looked over to Alison, seeing the gaze of the men shift.

The New York native looked over at her co-host and she was practically beaming at the sight. She rushed over to Alison and placed her hand on the forearm of Alison to greet her. The two made their respective greetings as they went over the plans for the first shoot. Walking together, Alexandra was happily spewing her occult nonsense about the mental asylum that they were shooting at and Alison was doing her best to not just give Alexandra a vicious right hook and go home. Their shoes moved from the plain gravel of the parking lot to a slow tick-tick-tick of their heels on the cold tile floor of the abandoned asylum. The place was, for lack of a better word, a shit hole. Alison looked over the corridor and then back to Alexandra. Sighing, the woman walked over to her co-star and politely cleared her throat.

“Alexandra? Are you ready to go?”

The woman’s piercing, bold eyes flicked over from the long, empty corridor and then over to the film crew that were setting up. The director left what he was doing and came over, his hand extended so he could shake both of their hands. Looking over to one of the dirty, filthy walls and the corridor they had walked down, the man nodded his head.

“We’re going to start there. It’s filthy, decrepit. Should be perfect to get the atmosphere going you know?” The man said, barely paying attention to the two women. “Alison, we’re going to start with you walking down the corridor,” he added, gesturing to the corridor. “And then we’re going to come down into this room where Alison, you’re going to introduce Alex and then Alex, you’re going to start with the background of this place. Both of the women seemed very happy with the arrangement so Alex held the position off camera and Alison walked up the corridor a little bit further. One of the cameramen took the camera up off of the stand and onto his shoulder so that they could arrange the tracking shot. Alison had always figured that the tracking shot would be done on a track and dolly or something like that but the funding for this show obviously couldn’t afford it. That fact made Alison’s shoulders sink but she had to keep it going. Forcing a solemn smile, Alison took a standing position and smoothed down her outfit before looking into the camera lens.

“Hello, my name is Alison Brie and welcome to Ghost Chasers. We’re starting our series at the Loomis asylum which was abandoned in 1908 after a wicked fire engulfed the building. No repairs were offered and the few patients that survived the fire were moved to a new facility and this has been left like that since then. For nearly one hundred and fifteen years, the asylum has become decrepit and, well, a ghost of its former self. Once a place of healing, the asylum has supposedly become a nest for a haunting. To help us chase our spirits, I’d like to introduce you to our resident ghost expert Alexandra Daddario. Alex, thanks for joining us!” Alison said, a smile on her face as the camera panned over towards the New York state native who was already smiling and seemed to be bursting with her spiel.

“Hi Alison, thanks for having me!”

“Alex, what can you tell us about this place?” Alison asked, making a broad general sweep of her arm towards the inside of the asylum’s dirty room. “Where are we right now?”

“Right now we’re standing in what used to be a nurse’s station. There isn’t much room as you can see,” The camera panned around to demonstrate that there was barely any sort of room and a wooden table that was practically pitch black and rotting from years of abandonment. Moving back to Alexandra, the other, slightly more buxom TV show host guided Alison towards the centre of the room so that the camera could catch the two corridors that were almost the same as the one Alison had introduced the show from. “As you can see, there isn’t much room to even try and decide to move. Our research suggested that the holding cells were locked shut and secure when the fire began and engulfed the entire asylum.”

“The fire took the entire asylum? How many patients died here?”

“Well what’s remarkable about this Alison was that it wasn’t just the patients. Nearly ninety percent of the staff died here as well. Certainly gives the place a lot of disturbed bodies and souls trying to get home.”

Alison did her best to not roll her eyes and just nodded her head in agreement.

“I think you’re right Alexandra! Where should we start?”

“I think if we just take a walk down towards the asylum’s kitchen? It’s just down there.” She led the small filming party down one of the empty hallways and down towards another nurses station. The pair, followed by their cameraman, walked down the corridor. Walking down, Alison began checking out the inmates' rooms that were littered along the walls of the corridor. Alison noted the once iron bars now starting to drop away from the old bricks that had fallen from the original structure.

“Look at this. The iron bars would have kept the inmates in their holding cells for the night and now, they are struggling to even stay standing up. Do you think this is just from wear and tear?” She asked, almost instantly regretting it as there was no way Alexandra was going to say something and she wasn’t going to roll her eyes at the comment.”

“I think it is from wear and tear. If it was spirits that did this, the bars wouldn’t even be here. They would be discarded or even dust on the floor.”

“Well, we have plenty of dust as it is.” Alison said with a laugh, turning to look at the camera and doing her best to hog the lens and keep the attention on her. She had to try and stand out so she could move forward and get onto her local news, Local 58. Alison, almost ignoring her co-host, was the first to walk into the other nurses station, this one was slightly different as no desk existed but there was a series of coat racks along the wall. Walking over to them, Alison noted that the metal bar that would have held the coats up off of the ground was still there but had been broken from the sides, the left side of the bar dipping down towards the ground. She ran her finger along it before hissing in pain and flicking her hand backwards and forwards. “Wild, this is hot!” She exclaimed, turning to show her fingertip to the camera. She paused for a moment before looking over to Alexandra. “How could it still be hot?”

“Oftentimes, if there was a violent occurrence it is said that the presence will linger. Makes sense that a fire could provide violence, maybe the fire is still burning somewhere?” Alexandra offered with a shrug of her shoulders, leaning over to touch the bar closest to her and not even getting anything. “It is strange that it is only affecting that one though.” She added, looking at it with a puzzled expression. “Are you sure it wasn’t just static shock or something?”

Alison shook her head vehemently before looking over to the cameraman. “Jeff, can I have that water bottle?”

The camera moved awkwardly, moving from the two women and down to the ground before it steadied and he tossed the water bottle over towards the Los Angeles born woman. Alison caught the bottle and twisted the top off, reaching up, she poured the water over the iron bar and to the amazement of everyone, they could see a hissing stream of smoke shooting up off of the bar.

“Look! See! I’m not crazy!” Alison exclaimed, passing the water bottle back off camera and looking back to the bar, pointing her finger at it. “See! There is something wrong with this place!”

“Alison, calm down. Let’s move on, the asylum’s kitchen is only down this hallway. See? You can see what’s left of the sign there.” She added, pointing towards a small set of dangling chains with what was left of a wooden sign on the ceiling. “Let’s go.”

It was strange to Alison, how was the crazy ghost nut being the more rational one? Alison looked at her finger, expecting to see a boil starting to form but finding nothing was there. The pair walked down towards the kitchen, them getting closer and closer and the tiling starting to get more and more sparse. The camera continued to shift between the hosts and the walls, now void of the cells but rather a series of burnt to ashes wooden boards and worn concrete. The place really looked worn down and with the film crew doing their own form of urban exploration, it did make everyone somewhat on edge. Stopping outside of the door, the pair of hosts for the show paused, their earpieces coming to life. Alison and Alexandra turned to look at the camera, the two women adjusting their stance so that they could listen to the director.

“Alison, give us the details of the kitchen, how this is supposed to be the starting point of the fire.”

Alison nodded her head, her fingers coming away from pressing her earpiece forward and letting her look more natural again. She ran her fingers through her hair and then looked into the lens of the camera.

“We’re standing in front of the door that leads to the kitchen of the Loomis asylum. This room was responsible for feeding the inmates and also serving meals towards the staff that worked here as well. Thomas Strode was the head chef of the building and it is heavily suggested that he was the one responsible for the fire that engulfed the entire asylum. An avid smoker and alcoholic, the working theory is that he fell asleep while preparing the overnight staff’s meals, his cigarette fell onto the piece of paper containing the orders, and he was fast asleep while the fire took control. We don’t even know if he got out alive or if he too was a victim. Alexandra, should we head on inside?” Alison asked, looking over to her co-host who nodded her head.

“I think we definitely should do it. We have no idea what this could contain for us.” Alexandra nodded, taking a step behind Alison and letting the hopeful news anchor push the door open. It moved inwards, even though there was barely any shaping left of it but there was enough to let them enter the kitchen. The two hosts and their cameraman moved into the kitchen. It was a snapshot of decades gone by, the ovens were still in their original positions of being on and there were pots and pans that were either on the floor or one the island in the middle of the kitchen. Alexandra, almost concerned, touched one of the pots before taking her finger away, no event happening. Walking into the middle of the kitchen, Alison turned towards the camera as Alexandra joined her.

“Here we are in the kitchen-”

As soon as Alison began her next set of information, a loud ear-piercing scream rang out down the corridors and towards the group. As the group looked up towards the door, horror quickly took over their expression, what was left of the asylum’s primitive PA system crackled to life and another scream filled the asylum.

“Run!” Alison almost screamed, Jeff and Alexandra quickly followed her as they sprinted out of the kitchen and ran down towards where they had come from. As they ran, hands dressed as if they were patients of the asylum began to reach out from the cells, clawing at the hosts and towards the camera as the small group rushed towards where the filming had begun and then down towards the pre-production area and then out into the open.

As soon as the small group burst out into the daylight, they were greeted by the crew of the show all standing at the foot of the steps awarding them with applause. Jeff groaned and brought the camera down off of his shoulder, one of the film crew quickly taking it from him and leading the man down towards the small editing tent. The director began to approach the two hosts who were slowly putting two and two together as to what had happened.

“Sorry for not telling you about that girls, we wanted to make sure the reaction was genuine you know? Come on, let’s go check out the footage, yeah?”

Alexandra scowled at the fake prompt. The New York native was adamant that ghosts existed and she had also ‘felt’ something in the asylum, she just couldn’t explain what it was. Still, Alison seemed to be in good spirits and was already walking with the director down the stairs and towards the small tent that had been propped up by the series of vans that had been parked by the couple of trailers that were on the grass gardening outside of the gravel. Alexandra followed her co-host down the stairs and towards the tent.

“So… What? This show is fake?” She asked, wanting a crystal clear explanation.

“Yeah, that’s right. We can’t make a show out of ifs and maybes. We need real graphic stuff on camera!” The director, not even bothering to look over his shoulder nodded in the positive. Alexandra pouted but the idea did make sense. She still didn’t like it though.

Walking into the tent, she ignored the set of extras dressed in the fire-damaged straight jackets with haunted makeup on and stood next to Alison and Jeff as the man set the camera up and what they had recorded flashed up on the computer’s screen. Alexandra stole the occasional glance over to her co-star who seemed to have the same expression of frustration on her face.

Alison’s eyes were focused on the computer screen that had been set up on the desk. She could feel the look from Alexandra’s intense gaze and she could feel the standard gawking of the younger men on staff but that second one was nothing new to her. Alison rubbed her hand over her chin while she focused her attention on the screen while Jeff and some of his assistants got the footage loaded up and onto the screen. The AV feed moved from the set of vertical bars over to a very primitive screen of the lead host and hopeful local news anchor. Alison ran her way through the footage and as the time rolled on, Alison could feel her pride start to creep up inside of her. With every frame that passed, it made her look more and more like a star and she could practically see the billboard signs advertising the show and the posters for her convention appearances and book deals appearing inside the subway platforms. A smile moved onto her lips and as she watched the pair walk down the corridor and towards the kitchen, Alison was practically beaming.

However, the pride was to be short lived as she heard a couple of grumbling voices just outside of the tent. She looked over at the people inside the tent but no one else seemed to have even noticed that there was anyone else speaking. Alison took a step to the side, doing her best to mimic someone trying to get herself comfortable as the footage ended and was quickly reloaded so they could all watch it again with a more inquisitive eye.

“-telling you, this won’t even get the basic viewership. We can pour our cash into it and get a nice little tax kickback. No big deal.”

“I mean, I trust you but it’s just one of those things... I get it man, I get it.”

“It won’t even get past a pilot. Maybe five episodes at the most!” Walter added, doing his best to reassure his other producer friend. “We’ll just shove our cash into it and get the money back tenfold. And then, then we’re going to be able to move on to something bigger and better. Trust me man!”

Alison recognised the voice instantly. Walter Burnham. A decent enough looking man she had seen on set a couple of times now. He was someone whose name had come up when Alison had been researching just what she was going to be getting with this job. Now though, now that she was listening to the man on the other side of the tarpaulin she realised that while he would be able to hopefully elevate her career, now she realised that he was just using her, and her show, for a cash dump. Her eyes flicked from side to side, doing her best to study the screen with the same studied expression as the people in the tent. She looked down at the floor before turning on her heel, offering them all a brief goodbye, explaining that she had to make a call.

She looked over to Alexandra who had already turned back to the screen, watching the footage with barely contained excitement. Alison frowned at that look though. For all of her eager excitement that Alison had rolled her eyes at, it would be a shame for Alexandra to lose this opportunity. Worse for her of course, but she felt like the cancellation would do a lot more damage to her. Chewing on her bottom lip in frustration, Alison made her way over to the small campervan that had been supplied by the studio were supposed to be the two women’s dressing rooms as well as their private cabins. The camp had a small selection of equipment trucks as well as the two campervans that had been parked a decent enough distance away from the shooting location so the walk to her ‘dressing room’ was a fairly brief one. Opening the door and walking inside, Alison unbuttoned her jacket and just tossed it to one side. Looking at the inside of the van, she had the chance to fully accept just what her surroundings were. Looking at one of the couches, there was a slight sign of wear and tear that seemed to be even worse than when Alison had first come inside. It was so strange for the Los Angeles native to see her dressing room in such a different state as to when she had first walked in.

It really was grimy.

Frowning, she walked over to the torn up couch and practically collapsed onto it. Her arms came up and laid down along the top of it and her legs came up and crossed over, one after the other while she tried to get herself comfortable. She closed her eyes and let her head fall backwards while the events of the day and what she had heard from Walter and what it was going to do to her career. Her eyes opened and she sat back up, looking around the inside, she wondered if she would be able to even get the shower working so she could at least try to cleanse herself.

She exhaled briefly before she stood up and walked over to the kitchenette, grabbing a bottle of water from the mini-fridge and taking a big gulp. As she wondered just why she had even bothered coming out for this stupid show her phone dinged to life. She had left it on charge in the middle of the van for when she was doing the shoot, the last thing she had wanted was to ruin any of the takes because of an e-Mail or text message coming through. Unplugging the phone, Alison studied the screen to show that it was a message from one of her college graduate friends, Annie Edison.

“Hey Cheesy!” The message had started, a dumb reference to the fact that Alison’s surname was also a cheese. “How did the shoot go!?”

Alison frowned, reading the message over and over again as she tried to summon up an answer.

“I don’t think it went well.” She started, not really knowing where to take the message. After having hit send, it seemed like a few seconds had passed before Annie started a video call with her. Annie had a big, wide smile on her face, already wearing a letterman jacket for one of the huge well-known internet talk shows. Annie was doing her best to not show it off though, she had arranged herself so that her entire upper body was out of the shot but Alison knew.

“How did it not go well? You’re so great!” Annie gushed, looking at her friend through the lens.

“Well,” Alison started but she could already feel the shame burning inside of her. How could she tell her college bestie that she had been duped into some coked up producer’s tax dump. “I think it’s just something different to what I was expecting you know?” She asked, looking down at the floor and then back to Annie. “I just wanted something else.”

“I mean, you’ve got your own trailer right? It looks like something is going well!”

“I guess…” Alison said, frowning at the comment.

“What’s really going on?”

Alison looked into the phone’s camera lens before she sighed gently and decided to let her college friend have it all. What felt like half an hour but was probably closer to five minutes passed before Alison even let her friend get a word in edgeways.

“So, you think this Burnham character is going to just use the show to get a tax kickback?” Annie asked, trying to wrap up everything that Alison had told her. When Alison nodded her head, Annie looked to the side, eyeing something on the wall before she looked back to the lens. “Well, have you… Yaknow…” Annie moved away from the lens completely before bringing in a particularly sex pair of bra and panties. She nodded towards the set and then back to the phone lens. “You know?”

“Do I know what?” Alison asked, still unsure on just what Annie was getting at.

“Well, we’ve all heard the stories right? If those guys are anything like what I’m imagining I’d say just you turning up in a nice pair of bra and panties would be enough to get him to change his mind. If you want to do more, then… Well, I wouldn’t judge you and I’m sure you wouldn’t be the first one to do it too!” Annie moved up again, hanging the lingerie set back up as Alison stared at the screen, slightly slack-jawed.

“What? I should sleep with him!?”

“I mean… If he is like you’re saying I wouldn’t imagine sleep would be involved.”

“Oh, that’s really funny, Annie. I can’t do that!” Alison said, almost angry that her friend had even suggested the idea. However, the topic of certain women sleeping their way to the top or even dealing with certain producers to get movie roles was a fairly common talking point and it certainly wasn’t a hidden secret. Could she really do that to herself? If it meant that she would get the pass on to the local news and really, only the two of them would know then… What was the big deal? Annie looked over her shoulder towards the door of what she assumed was Annie’s locker room or changing area before the pair locked eyes again.

“Look, I won’t tell anyone about this talk. But if you did do anything about it then… You know me.” She said, looking at Alison before smiling. “Alright, gotta get to work. Love ya!”

The two hung up their phones and Alison idly fiddled with the phone’s charging cable before she found herself just staring at the crappy tabletop. The brunette looked over her shoulder where she had left her small luggage selection and she found herself frowning. Letting her phone sit on the tabletop, still charging, Alison walked back to the luggage back and hoisted it up onto the bed. Her fingers found the zippers and rolled the teeth apart, unzipping it to show off the clothing she had brought with her. Looking at the insides, she rested her hands on her hips before reaching in and grabbing at the top hanger she lifted the underwear set up out of the luggage bag to look it over. It was a tight, lacy, body hugging corset that had a floral accent as well as several matching windows to show off her skin along the sides stopping at just above the panty line when the corset merged with a set of clasps for her black stockings.

She had brought the one piece with her because she had been hoping to hook up with someone. Shooting stuff had always made her so horny, she could have told anyone that she would have ridden them like they were a prized racehorse. Now though, she felt significantly less like an award winning jockey but more like a common escort. She looked at the piece before wetting her lips and then getting to work. Stripping her clothing away and then slipping herself into the outfit, Alison checked her reflection in the mirror before grabbing her own makeup bag and started to apply a deeper shade of her red lipstick. Looking herself over, Alison nodded her head, actually finding that she did indeed feel kind of sexy looking like that. Walking over to where she had barely unpacked her stuff, Alison sprayed herself with one of the sweet smelling body mist bottles she had brought with her before she grabbed a pair of her red heels and then an almost trademark long, brown coat. Feeling like she was in one of those dumb, pulpy detective novels, she walked out of her trailer and luckily caught the site of Walter walking into his, significantly better looking, trailer. It was only a short walk so the chance of her getting caught was relatively slim but she still felt kind of awful for doing it.

Crossing over, she quickly rapped her knuckles against the door of the trailer. Her eyes fleeting from one side to the other, she was counting down the seconds that had passed and she was getting more and more desperate with each one that passed. She could already see the images of the extras, kids barely out of college like her, staring at her as they went about their business. However, the worry was short lived as Walter opened the door and was somewhat puzzled to see her there.

“Alison? Hi, come on in.” He said, taking a step back to keep the door open for the brunette. She smiled and nodded her head, walking into the trailer with the producer following her in. Before he even had a chance to speak, Alison had already turned to look at him.

“I heard you talking with your producer friend. You don’t think this is going to do well?” She asked, her head tilting to the side slightly. Walter bit on his bottom lip, Alison figured he was trying to work out what he was going to say to try and alleviate the situation. “I think I can change your mind.” Alison said, nodding her head as her hands came down to loosen the belt around her waist. The coat came away and landed on the floor in a puddle and she made sure her eyes never left his, when he looked down at her skin and silk cased body, she took that to take a couple of steps closer to him. Now, within an intimate reach, Alison linked both of her hands behind Walter’s head as she licked her lips and then spoke one last time. “Don’t you think so Walter?”

When he didn’t answer quickly enough for Alison’s liking, she dropped to her knees right there and then in front of the man. Moving ever so slightly so that she could use the coat as a form of primitive knee pads, Alison reached over and moved her hands forward, her fingers tugging at the zipper of his pants and then loosening the belt completely to pull his pants open. She unbuckled his belt and with an incredible amount of grace, she managed to pull both the pants and his boxers down to the floor. As the fabric hit the floor, Alison almost had to dodge out of the way as the length sprung up to a perfectly hard length. She eyes his length up and down before taking hold of it and gently stroked at it with her right hand, her left instantly reaching under his cock to cup on his balls. Rolling them around slowly while she stroked up and down on his cock, Alison’s eyes were locked on Walter’s as she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the head of his dick. Her lips parted and she rolled her tongue around the head, teasing against the underside of it. She kissed on the dick’s head again before she opened her mouth up and took the first couple of inches inside her warm, wet mouth. Sliding her mouth up and down on the first few inches, Alison pressed her tongue up on the underside of his cock to continue to tease him.

Slowly pushing his cock into her mouth, Alison’s eyes were locked on his while her lips were pressed down tightly. Moving up and down, Alison made sure to get his length nice and wet while she sucked on him. Her warm, wet mouth was accepting him with a relative ease and as she worked her lips up and down, her big eyes were looking up at him, keeping her gaze locked on his. Sliding her mouth up and then down, her mouth moving from side to side slightly to make sure every side of his dick had its fair share of loving and attention. Sucking up and down, Alison’s hand on his balls gently squeezed and rolled the two around in the palm of her hands. She giggled around the sounds he made before she brought her lips up and completely off of his dick, taking in some deep breaths and cleaning his cock of the particular strand of saliva that was still attached to his hard pole. As Walter was just about ready to say something, Alison didn’t give him the chance and quickly moved her lips right back onto his dick.

Moving her mouth up and down, the host of the new ghost hunting show started to push his hard dick up against the back of her throat, prompting the sound of her coughing and breathing heavily while she took him in her mouth. She did her best to force it down, pushing his dick deeper and deeper before she gave up and pulled her head up off of his cock again. Taking in a couple of big, deep breaths, Alison looked up at Walter before she giggled at how he was looking at her.

“Do you want to sit down?” She asked, slapping his dripping wet cock against her cheek and then on over her lips and nose while she waited for his answer.

“I… Fuck… I think I need to.” He said, already breathing hard as he took a few steps backwards. Stepping out of the puddle of jeans, Alison watched him manage to fumble his way over to the couch on the side of the trailer. She simply smiled as he took in a couple more deep breaths and almost had to steady himself. A few moments passed and then he looked over to the presenter who simply smiled at him and climbed to her feet. She reached behind her back and unclasped the top of the corset, loosening it up to slide the lingerie forward and roll it down her body towards her stomach. Now, with her breasts exposed but her pussy still covered by the bottom of the corset, Alison moved forward and climbed onto the couch with him.

Now kneeling before him, Alison smiled down at him when his hands came up and he took hold of her by the waist before slowly sliding up and cupping her breasts while she moved her way forward and took hold of his dick in her hand. She kept eye contact with him as she rolled the head of his dick up and down along her slit before she closed her eyes and pushed his dick inside of her. Sliding all the way down and instantly filling her with his entire length, Alison’s head fell back and she let out a low, throaty moan while she settled down and then started to slowly roll herself around on top of him. His moans matched with hers, his hands moving back down to her hips, keeping hold of her while she moved around on top of him. She opened her eyes and looked at him in the eyes as he slowly opened his own. With eye contact, Alison linked her hands behind his neck and then started to lift herself up and then drop herself down, her pussy’s lips squeezing down on him while she worked herself into a rhythm.

Moving up and then dropping down, Alison’s moans started to mix with Walter’s as his hands rolled around to her rear and he took hold of her as she started to ride him. Alison’s body started to slap against his and their hands started to explore their respective parts of the other’s body. Slowly getting herself ready, Alison cooed in pleasure as he took her left nipple into his mouth and he started to explore how her nub tasted in his mouth. Gently grinding his teeth against the hard nub and then moving to just lick against her nipple, Walter moved on to her other breast as the sounds of her hips slapping against his thighs started to fill the room combined with their duelling moans. His hands touched against every little part of her skin, brushing against the soft, silky fabric of her lingerie set. Loving every part of her as she slipped herself up and down, Walter looked up at her as she let her head fall back and stare up at the ceiling of the trailer while she rode him. Her hips slapped up and down, now a steady ‘clap-clap-clap’ sound filled the trailer and they were both going through an incredible amount of pleasure.

Alison groaned and moaned, slamming her ass down onto his dick and then she slowly rolled her lap around, grinding her hard clit against him. Her eyes closed shut carefully, pleasure running through every little bit of her body, weaving through her veins as she felt her own orgasm creep up on her. She continued to grind herself against him before she lifted her pussy up and threw herself back down on him. Her body inched closer and closer, sweat forming on each of their bodies and then her orgasm came screaming down on her. Her pussy tightened down hard on him and her mess of brown hair just became more of a ragged mess as her head had been rocking backwards and forwards with each movement on his dick. Alison’s head rocked forward and she almost headbutted the man as her orgasm slowly subsided and her body tingled before Walter’s hands stroked up and down along the sides of her body as if he was making sure she was still okay.

“Are you okay?” He asked, a tone of concern in his voice.

“Ready for more.” She responded, a grin coming up on her face.

He started to hold her in place, almost fighting her own movements as he pushed himself up off of the couch and moved inside of her while she slammed herself downwards. The two began to move in tandem as they both slipped in and out together, his lips wrapped around each of her nipples again before leaning in to kiss and bite against her neck. Her hands raked through his hair as they fucked together. The sweat was forming on each of their bodies and as they fucked, no doubt making the trailer rock while they did it, the two were definitely relishing in the contact made with each other. His hands came round and offered each of her cheeks a firm slap before he grabbed at her cheeks and then spanked her left cheek again. The strikes made the brunette host of the new ghost hunting show groan in pleasure, pushing her way down onto his length and then rolling herself around, grinding down against his lap. She looked down at him and as he slapped her cheeks again, she managed to croak out a few more words.

“Ohh… You like my ass Walter?”

“I love it!” He responded, almost through gritted teeth as he continued to fuck her while she was riding him.

“Let’s make sure you want to keep me around then!” She said, a grin on her face as she pushed on his shoulders, forcing him against the back of the couch and then moving herself upwards so she was essentially squatting above him. She flashed him another wink and she then started to slide his length out of her soaking wet folds and then she pushed his dick between her asscheeks and with a hiss of pleasure, she pushed his dick into her tight asshole. Moving herself down onto his length, she steadied herself by resting her hands on his knees, her arms backwards as her chest was pushed out, almost proudly, to him. She moved up and down, managing to take almost half of his wet dick inside of her rear while his head fell backwards again, the back of his neck resting on the head of the couch. He held onto her waist with his hands, making sure that she wouldn’t fall backwards and off of him as she started to get to work.

Her ass was tight and was squeezing down on him fairly hard while she was doing her best to prompt an orgasm out of him. Moving up and down, she made sure to squeeze on him as her own slick wetness ran down the inside of her thighs and dropped down towards his groin. Her fingers dug into his kneecaps, her body forcing his length inside of her asshole and steadying herself with both of her feet on the couch. Steady, Alison started to slowly slide herself up and down making the man moan at every slide inside of her ass. Moving up and down, backwards and forwards, Alison almost growled in pleasure of the sensation of fucking herself on his dick. Pushing herself up and down, the television presenter let her head rock backwards as she rode him. The feeling of his cock sliding inside of her tight asshole made her eyelids flutter and slowly open up before she pushed herself down with one final push and she let a wicked grin cross her face as she felt him start to cum. He fired rope after rope inside of her tight hole, she bit down on her bottom lip and let him continue to give her ass a hard, hot creampie. Before she took herself off of him, Alison let her head rock forward and she looked him in the eye with a wicked grin on her hot, sweaty face before she spoke to him.

“Are you sure you don’t want us to stick around?”

===

Beneath the Loomis asylum sat a dark, damp docking port. The river ran from the inside of the asylum and out towards a large river on the outside of the building but for the time had been long abandoned. The dock had also been long forgotten, just like the asylum, and the wood of the port was beginning to rot away. The pillars and boards that had fallen from the original architecture were now either damaged and splitten to the water while some were still hanging on to the large pillars but were hanging like damp, rotten wooden stalactites. The ancient concrete and bricks had become green from moss growing among it from sheer lack of use and sunshine and the candle holders on the walls were now dry with puddles of the wax now dry. The water had been quiet but then, as quick as a flash, the water practically exploded around a shivering shake of something that was beyond human comprehension.

There was a flash of light and it then fell silent and dim once more.

Moments passed before a pair of feet dressed in Elizabethan clothing stepped forward, looking around the port. Turning his head from left to right, the male took a step to the side and looked towards the water. It slowly parted into a wave parting and rushing onto the dock. The man looked over the silent, imaginary figure before dropping to a knee. The head of the ghostly male bowed down and then, he looked up to the figure that had emerged from the waters. A moment passed before the man spoke four simple words.

“Hail Gozer the Gozerian.”

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Greyboy26, Dyldom, Blocboy VC, Elman, Tyg, Dexter07, Flom2503

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: The Erotic Ghostbusters ((Alison Brie with more to come!))
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 03:44:03 AM »
Great story @Blackjack. Alison is very underrated and deserves more stories as good as yours.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Blackjack

Blackjack

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 06:23:45 PM »
Great story @Blackjack. Alison is very underrated and deserves more stories as good as yours.

Thank you! Alison IS underated! Rest assured, she's got at least two more stories in the pipeline! I am very flattered that you are such a fan of my work though!

Really great start, love the ownership Alison takes. Looking forward to watch this progress

Thanks man! Current plan is one story every two months, you know like on a comic book schedule. I do have a semi-plan in line though!

Bb

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 02:38:26 AM »
Really enjoyed this story, Alison and Alexandra are so hot. You got any plans to update this?

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA