Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: You Just Don't Measure Up (Katherine McNamara)  (Read 6849 times)

SnackAttack

You Just Don't Measure Up (Katherine McNamara)
« on: November 10, 2021, 09:52:01 AM »
Codes: M/F, Femdom, Cuckolding, Male Chastity, Denial, Humiliation, Premature Ejaculation, SPH

This story has been directly inspired by Katherine McNamara's recent return to her her redheaded roots and the subsequent conversations with people who enjoy that look. Everything here is 100% fictional and just an erotic fantasy.

While there is a sexual encounter in this story, the focus is more on the person who does not get to have sex. The spotlight on Female Dominance and humiliation will be distasteful to those who are not, or only fleetingly, interested in it.

You Just Don't Measure Up

The flashes of the cameras lit up the red carpet for the Belfast premiere, their clicking so incessant that it almost became a steady white noise, along with the hollering of the photographers, begging for Katherine McNamara to look their way in the hopes of scoring a few of the coveted and more highly paid for shots featuring direct eye-contact.

The actress, once again with her long hair back to being red like it had been at the beginning of her career, posed patiently and let the photographers do their job, her stance practiced and every movement deliberate, knowing that every moment would be documented twenty times over and a lapse in her poise could lead to a whole slew of unfortunate headlines. Her dress was black, styled after a blazer with pronounced shoulder-pads yet so incredibly short that it was still undoubtedly feminine. The right lapel of that blazer-dress flared out into a flowing silk sash that reached down alongside her stunning legs, swinging back and forth with every step and catching the eye as if her legs alone weren't magnetically attracting looks anyway.

Finally she heard a familiar feminine voice over the commotion call out her name and she turned her head, seeing her assistant Nicole wave her over, tapping a fingertip at her wrist despite not really wearing a watch. Kat knew what that meant, time to cut it short and so she did, giving a few parting poses to the photographers and then turning to leave, hearing the cameras erupt in a new series of feverish clicks at the view of her backside which made her smirk to herself.

Following Nicole they moved away from the red carpet and into the surprisingly glamour-free backstage area where naked lights and messily arranged wires ran over blank concrete.
"Good, that's done," Nicole said, her fingers swiping over a list in her phone, "The premiere will happen now and you're scheduled to have that meet and greet while it goes down." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I really don't know why you agreed to do that. Your hands are more than full with just the scheduled interviews right afterwards."

Kat shrugged and patted Nicole's shoulder softly. "Don't worry so much, I have set it up a week ago and this one is pretty special to me. You did manage to get us a room with privacy, right?"

Once again swiping away at her phone Nicole nodded, her brunette ponytail bouncing. "Mhm. All set up. Just follow that hallway and then there should be a series of doors on the left. The meet and greet will happen in room 24b, okay? He's already in there and waiting. And your vanity with all your stuff is there as well, like you asked for."

Katherine gave Nicole a grateful smile and took a deep breath. "Perfect! You're a life saver, Nikki. Alright, you set up the interviews and maybe see if you can get some of those journalists to tell you about the questions they want to ask. And make sure that this time they get that ring-light I like so much and set it up so that it actually lights my face. My eyes look best with it."

Nicole tapped the instruction into her phone and nodded. "Good luck, Kat!" she called out as their paths diverted.

Katherine readied herself and then looked down her body, her hands pulling her dress straight and arranging the sash in a decorative way. Then she headed down the corridor, the noise from outside fading away and soon replaced by the hollow clicking of her heels against the concrete of the floor. Nicole chose very well. Out here she could neither hear the photographers yelling for attention, nor the music blaring from inside the venue.

She braced herself and then she pushed the door open, wearing her prettiest smile and making sure to seem as friendly as possible, aware that some fans could freeze up and get emotional the moment they were in her presence. Though she was aware that the kind of fan waiting for her here was a little different from the usual crowd following her work.

The room was in a better state than the hallway outside, the floor covered in a cheap cream carpet and some basic furniture making it feel more homely, with a couch in the center of the room as well as a shelf and a vanity against the walls. On the vanity was a plate with prepared sandwiches as well as slices of fresh fruit, decoratively arranged in a bowl. 

The fan sat on the couch by himself, holding his phone in his hand. He had probably watched a live-stream of the red carpet. And the way he looked at her now Kat assumed that it must be surreal to see the woman you obsessed over and saw on your screen a thousand times suddenly stand before you. He was relatively old for one of her fans, probably in his mid-thirties, his brown hair beginning to thin and a small gut visible under his blue button-up shirt that he had stuck in his slacks. At least he made an attempt to dress for the occasion.

Seeing the shocked, slack-jawed expression of the man Kat smiled to herself, knowing that she would have to initiate the conversation. "Ethan, right? Congratulations on winning the fan contest!"

She closed the distance between them and held out her hand. For three seconds he just looked back and forth between the hand and her face, but then a lurch went through his body and he grabbed it, shaking it profusely. Kat noticed that his palms were sweaty. Remembering his manners a little too late he got up mid-handshake and put on a nervous smile.

"Oh my god! You're really here. It's such an honor to meet you Miss McNamara! You- You look absolutely amazing..." he brought out, sometimes stumbling over his tongue a little. She could hear the nervous tremble in his voice and noticed that he had a hard time maintaining eye-contact. Again, pretty much expected for any fan who met her, though she was aware that in his case it had a different reason.

This meet and greet was 'won' by someone who was supposedly chosen at random from her twitter followers, but in this particular case there wasn't much randomness involved. In fact Kat had taken her time to choose the perfect candidate for the game she planned to play today. Someone who openly posted sexualized comments about her, who had a linked discord account on his twitter where he exchanged her pictures with others and masturbated to her, someone who couldn't pass by one of her new photo shoots without masturbating and cumming at least once to it. And the magic of social media allowed her to see his well-documented perversions, able to straight up read some of his fantasies by joining a couple of his discord servers anonymously. While during most fan-meetings the fan knew almost everything about the star while the star knew nothing, this time around Kat had an intimate knowledge of secret little fantasies Ethan harbored, even those he wouldn't tell anyone about under duress.

Her outfit today was offered to her by a designer, but she partially chose it because it was tailored to his likes, showing off her legs and cleavage alike and featuring the silk sash, a fabric he was sexually attracted to. And the red hair helped too since he had vocally complained about her switch to the blonde look and often wished she'd go back to the hairstyle that made her famous.

"Oh please!" Kat laughed his clumsy compliment off, her hazel eyes filled with warmth and offering him comfort, "No need to get up. Let's just take a seat. We can simply talk, I am sure you have a lot of questions."

And with that she sat down on the couch, crossing her long legs and angling them towards him and Ethan followed suit, dropping back down to where he sat before. "Sure! I have tons of questions." There a soft shine to his forehead. She made him nervous, made him squirm. And somehow that felt right to Kat. Seeing that same guy who had imagined grand tales of him bending her over and fucking her against the wall shrink into a desperate little puppy in her presence.

"You do?" she asked rhetorically, "Well, let's turn it into a game then, right? You ask me a question and I get to ask you a question. Something to lighten the mood a little bit, you know?"

He nodded at her suggestion and seemed relieved, looking a little confused as his cum-Queen looked right back at him, lifting her brows expectantly.

"So? Are you gonna ask me something, Ethan?" she chuckled finally and he blushed in embarrassment.

"Of course! My bad, I thought..." he stammered, but then found his balance again. "I wanted to ask you about your hair. What made you decide to go back to the redhead look?"

"Oh I figured it was just about time," she explained, "You know, I have been a redhead before and it feels pretty natural to me. So when I thought it's about time to change things up a bit, returning to my roots was just such an easy choice." There was a little pause and she looked straight at him, having to suppress a smirk as she noticed the way he evaded direct eye-contact. "What do you think? Do you like me better as a blonde or as a redhead?"

"Redhead!" he immediately replied and then seemed a little ashamed that his answer came so quickly, stammering on: "I mean... You look good as a blonde as well and all. But I just think the red hair suits you so much. You look stunning."

"Do I?" her voice dripped with sensuality, lowered in volume a bit for better effect and she smiled a little as she saw him nearly tremble in response. "So you think this," her hand played with some of her red hair, "makes me look sexier? Hotter?"

He swallowed at that and gave her an insecure glance, not sure what to say.

"Oh come on!" Kat chuckled, "Let's lighten the mood already. This is a private meet and greet. You don't have to be so squeamish. No one will judge you for anything you say and we're both adults here, right?"

She knew he would look up to her again and met his eyes with a comforting, warm look that finally made him nod.

"Yeah..." he admitted, "The red hair is super sexy."

She let him get more comfortable with the new boundary their conversation crossed and then whispered: "Look at it then. It's fine. I don't mind." Her hand reached out and very gently she turned his head to her, his eyes at first darting away but then landing on her. She smiled at him and he smiled back shakily. "Your turn. Ask me something," Kat suggested.

He swallowed at that and nodded his head. It was pretty clear to see that all kinds of thoughts were tumbling through that head of his in this moment and he desperately applied a mental filter to refrain from asking certain things that he really wanted to ask.

"Um... Do you..." He was sweating now and Kat bit her lip to hide her smile. But he continued: "Does that mean much to you? Do you like being sexy?"

She raised her brows and tilted her head to the side as she thought about it, then gave a curt nod. "I do. And I think pretty much every girl does. There's something nice about a guy who sees me and then has to drool, you know? I enjoy that a lot. There were some photo-shoots I did where that was my main thought. Yeah, it was about promoting a movie or show. But I felt fucking hot on the set and I couldn't help but feel excited by the thought of that special kind of fan finding the pics posted the next day and going absolutely crazy over me."

She was afraid that she had pushed things a little too far and Ethan seemed a bit like he had forgotten to breathe. Much to her relief he stirred again and she heard the click from his throat as he swallowed. So why not push him a little further still?

"What about you, Ethan?" she asked calmly, "I am sure you can think back to a few moments where you saw pictures like that of me, right? What were your thoughts? If there were any at all, I mean. You are a grown man. Would be totally natural if you felt certain things while looking at me. Especially if there was a team of photographers and make-up artists working to drape me in the perfect light and pose me so I look as fuckable as humanly possible."

In this moment she started swaying her leg, crossed over the other, slowly from side to side. Her high heel popped off and dangled precariously by her toes. Her research on Ethan had shown her that he was very much into feet. And into her feet in particular.

Ethan felt like he was losing his mind, caught in a fantasy that seemed too good to be true. He tried focusing on what was in front of him, answering the question he heard instead of following his instinct and lowering his eyes to mindlessly stare at that swaying foot he had looked at so often in pictures.

"Maybe..." he dared to admit, "I guess so." She looked straight at him, not saying a word but only giving him a smile and he lowered his eyes and chuckled. "Yes. I think I got excited about pics like that from you."

"Did you ever cum for me?" Kat now asked, deliberately dismissing their game of back and forth questions by asking another one.

He hesitated a moment but when he saw only curiosity and welcoming warmth in her expression he answered: "Yes. Many times."

"I love it!" she blurted out, chuckling softly. She leaned into him and briefly her head rested on his shoulder, causing him to tense up. But her eyes returned to that same, inquisitive but welcoming look again a moment later. "Wait? How do you feel now? Are you hard, Ethan?"

His kneejerk-reaction was to shake his head. "No! Totally not."

Kat didn't buy that for a moment and she flicked her tongue at her upper lip. "Bullshit," she claimed, giving him a grin. Her crossed legs moved a bit and the sound of skin brushing against skin could be heard. Ethan didn't say anything but also didn't move away.

"Hmmm..." the newly minted redhead purred, "How about this? You show me. Right now. And if you aren't hard I will not only actively help you get hard, but I will also bend over this couch and let you fuck me however you like for an hour. Sounds good, right?"

His eyes widened and he couldn't believe what he heard. As if she didn't notice she continued: "But if you lied and you turn out to be hard after all you will just get a quick handjob." As she spoke she watched his reactions, watched him fidget around and his expression shift from disbelief to hope to blank, firm arousal. The look in his eyes went from timid to drinking her in and actually lusting after her. She liked that and so she thought she'd throw him a little bone because she figured there's not a chance that she pulled down his pants and saw him limp.

"Don't worry though. If you last longer than three minutes during the handjob you'll still get to experience option number one. I love a man with stamina."

Her following pause let him know that it was his turn to speak, even if he sometimes forgot to breathe during her offer. But now he nodded his head slowly. Of course he was caught in a lie and throbbed against his pants, but he figured that three minutes would be okay. He lasted longer when he masturbated at home after all. "Deal!" he called out with an eagerness that lured a girly giggle from Kat.

"Look at you, stud," she teased him, sitting upright, one of her hands dropping to his thigh and rubbing up and down, "Well, then just lean back and let me get to the big reveal."

She uncrossed her legs and briefly he was able to see under her skirt in the mirror of the vanity against the wall. There were shadows in play and he wasn't sure, but it seemed to him like she wore nothing at all under her designer dress. If he hadn't been hard already he would be now. Though the show was far from over. Katherine sunk down to her knees before him, pushing her way between his legs. She rested her elbows comfortably on each of his thighs and her hands found his crotch, manipulating his belt with ease. It seemed like she was very familiar with this position.

Though in the middle of her undoing the belt she paused, looking up to him from those uniquely colored hazel eyes. She gave him a pout as her fingertips pushed against his slacks, poking through and finding his cock throbbing underneath. "Too bad," she lamented, "Guess you'll have to make do with the handjob. But I am sure you can last the three minutes. Right?"

She gave him a gloating, amused grin after that, but to him it was only a pretty smile. Though his capacity for thinking wasn't really at its height, with Kat pulling down his zipper and then grabbing both his slacks and underwear and yanking at them. She gave him a demanding look and he understood, lifting his butt from the couch so she could wiggle his pants down until they were between his ankles, revealing him in the process. She had to lean down for that and for a moment his sensitive, rock-hard cock was brushing against her cheek, making him moan. That feeling was incredible! The girl he had jerked off to uncountable times was kneeling before him and his cock had actually touched her face!

Kat didn't seem bothered at all and knelt up again, her butt resting on her designer heels, elbows on his now naked thighs. Ethan was by no means well endowed. He was struggling to meet five inches, even right now which might have been the most erect he had been in three years. He also didn't really shave and it was a bit of a mess down there.

Her eyes inspected his crotch and she smiled, raising her brows. He noticed a wet stripe on her cheek, glistening in the light and once his mind made the connection that it was his very own precum he started to throb even without her touching him. "Yep! As I expected, you are hard." She looked up at him and gave him a wink. "Time to give you that consolation prize then. Hold out for me and you will be upgraded to be the winner of the night!"

Her hands moved in and she felt the faint touch of her fingertips. She first touched his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze and then moved up to his shaft, moving ever so slowly upwards, heading for that cock-head and the drop of precum at its very tip. Despite his desire to just look at her as she knelt there before him, in all her redheaded glory, Ethan couldn't help but close his eyes, overwhelmed with the sensations. How was he supposed to survive three minutes of this when he already throbbed like he was about to cum?

And then she stopped. He opened his eyes again, looking at her in bewilderment but found her attention elsewhere. She had leaned down to her purse and when she returned between his legs her phone was in her hand. She gave it a little wiggle and then whispered: "Gotta time it, right? I want to make sure you are lasting the entire three minutes." Her thumbs tapped over the screen and soon she turned it towards him, showing off the timer set to three minutes. "Let's go then!" she announced, activating the timer and then tossing the phone back on the couch.

Her eyes were focused on his and it was impossible for him to look away, seeing her move closer and closer, her lips puckered. And then she spat right on his dick. Her hands followed and spread the wetness over him. She knew exactly what she was doing! One of her hands moved around his dick's head, staying right where it was and just circling that part of him, her digits often pressing down against that trigger spot at the bottom of his tip. Her other hand massaged his balls at first and then moved up to his shaft. She tried to make a fist around it, but found that due to his limited size it wasn't really possible without moving the other fist swirling around the head out of the way, so instead she formed a ring with her thumb and index finger and began to move up and down.

Ethan's senses were assaulted by a barrage of wonderful impressions. She looked so good tending to his cock with such expertise! He couldn't get enough of her newly reddened hair falling so richly down to her shoulders, draped in such a way that it hid one of her eyes, though sometimes he saw it peek up at him with a fiery sparkle through the fringes of orange hair. He was addicted to that view, but he felt that he wouldn't be able to take it for long.

The orgasm was approaching rapidly and looking at his Goddess Katherine McNamara give him a handjob that would send any pornstar reeling was not helping his case. How long has it been? Two minutes? Hopefully. Time didn't really register in moments like this. He closed his eyes and tried to distract himself with thoughts of baseball, but only conjured up an image of Kat dressed in a skintight, striped baseball uniform with a tiny skirt, bending over and picking up a ball, the lifting a bat and licking it...

"No wait!" he called out, panic in his eyes and Kat only giggled, swatting his hand away as he tried to move towards his crotch. Her hand was around his shaft within seconds again and then she felt it. He twitched rapidly, his hips lurching up against her hands, knees bucking under her elbows. Cum erupted from his cock and shot through the spaces between her fingers as his eyes rolled back and he let out a mix of moans and protesting sounds. Apparently he knew that he had lost. But by how much?

"That was quick," Katherine said and she didn't try to hide the razor-sharp derision in her words and the following giggle. She lifted his blue button up shirt with her hands and used it like a towel, wiping off the messy strings of juicy cum. Then she reached for her phone and placed it on his thigh. "Gosh no..." she said with a pout, turning it around and letting him see the number. It ticked down from 2:13 to 2:12 that moment and Ethan looked away embarrassed. "Not even a minute, hm?" she asked with an amused grin on her lips. "Well, I'll take it as a compliment. Seems like you really are a true fan."

The look in her eyes became a little reproachful though and she stopped the counter, taking the phone in both hands and typing something. "I still have needs too though. So I guess it's best if I call one of my boy toys for a booty call. But hey! At least you had a good time with me, right? Will be something you can remember for the rest of your life." She got up and brushed over her knees which were slightly reddened from the carpet, then sat back down on the couch beside him.

"So close..." she whispered in his ear, her lips only an inch away from him, "Yet still out of reach." And then she kissed his cheek and he shivered all over, still sitting there, completely spent, pants between his ankles, cum dripping from his now limp and even smaller cock.

"No wait!" he said, pleading with her, "I can go again! I can! I just have to..." He reached down and put a two finger pincer grip around his squishy cock, trying to masturbate the limp, wet noodle without much success and letting out a frustrated groan.

Apparently Kat enjoyed the sight and let out a soft chuckle. "Oh god, look at you go! But no, I don't really think that would help your case much, Ethan. It's fine, I don't mind providing a bit of fan-service and now you can head out and let the real work be done by professionals, yeah?"

He looked at her with fear and put all of his hope into a begging little: "Please?" that came out sounding particularly pathetic.

She tilted her head, mulling over his fate, able to make what might be the most attractive fantasy of his adult life a reality or dismissing him altogether. And when her eyes met his again he felt himself crumble a little bit as she said: "No."

He slouched over, his limp cock still between his fingers and she reached out, patting the back of his neck. "Aw, come on. Don't frown like that! You got a handjob from me! How many of my fans can say that, right? Even if I was just warming up and then it was already over. But what would be the point of taking this futher, really? I bend over the couch once you have taken care of this situation..." She leaned in and gave his cock a flick with her finger, the tingling pain caused by it making him flinch. "And then you push it into me and you're done after another thirty seconds or so?" She shook her head with a smile. "Honestly, that's too much clean-up work for just a little reward." Once more her eyes dipped to his cock. "Very little."

All the memories of the times he chatted with other people masturbating to Kat flooded Ethan's thoughts, the times they talked big talk about how they'd fuck her and show her the best time of her life, how she'd barely be able to whimper their names in the midst of all her moaning and gasping. Muscle-memory made the two fingers holding his limp dick covered in slimy cum move back and forth without getting much purchase, leading to a frustrated sigh. Turns out that reality was not what his dreams conjured up. Not by a long shot.

"Is there..." he began, "Can I maybe... I don't know? Go to another room and get myself back up and then return and get another handjob or something?"

Kat smiled. She was almost touched by how humbly he approached her about this, but she shook her head. "I'm afraid someone who's really good at fucking and knows what I need is already on his way and should be here shortly," she said apologetically. "But..." A fiery twinkle lit up in her eyes as a plan of hers came to fruition. "It seems like you could need a little lesson in how to do all of this, Ethan."

His eyes moved to hers, filled with almost childlike hope. "Really?" he gasped.

She grinned. "Don't get any wrong ideas. You get to watch, that's all. But there will be a stipulation."

"Yes! Anything!" he was quick to exclaim, causing her to laugh anew.

"So eager, huh? Just wait until you see what I mean," she tampered his expectations. Then she got up to her feet, her fingers pulling down her dress a little as if to drive home the point that what was underneath it was not for Ethan. She headed over to the vanity and squatted down, opening a drawer and then another until she found what she was looking for. When she stood up and turned around again there was a small, manila paper box in her hand, about four inches long and wide. She sat her shapely ass down on the vanity and crossed her legs at the ankles.

"So, I wouldn't really want you to jerk off when I get fucked, okay?" she explained to him, her finger pointing at his crotch where he was still pulling on his limp noodle of a cock, "And it seems you are a bit obsessed with that. So if you want to stay we'd have to take certain measures to make sure you're a good boy for me, don't we?"

Ethan swallowed, not quite sure what she was getting at, but at least having enough decency to let go of his cock and to blush in embarrassment. He couldn't belie the fact that hearing her say that was sexy. Yes, he wanted to be a good boy for her! Desperately.

She smiled as his hands left his dick but then opened the little package in her hands. Rough paper scraped against paper and then she held the device in her hands. It was made of shiny metal and sort of phallic shaped. "Do you know what this is, Ethan?" she asked him, though she already knew the answer. In her research on her little jerk-addicted fan she had seen that his likes were fairly eclectic. Sure, his main interest was in fucking her and hearing her moan, but he was just as eager to think about sucking on her toes or getting pegged by her. And occasionally he'd even professed that he would lock his cock up in chastity if Kat demanded it.

For an instant Ethan thought about denying it and playing dumb, but then he thought better of it. The way the rest of this meet and greet had gone he could only assume that Kat would see right through any bullshitting. So he nodded his head.

"I want you to wear it for me," she said, her voice firm but calm, "Would you like me to put it on you? Right now?"

Panic swept through Ethan and he felt like he was completely out of control, swept up like a paper towel by a strong gust of wind. Sure, he has had fantasies about this. And he definitely masturbated to it and in the throes of his overwhelming arousal he said things that were just fruits of his steadily laboring right hand. But now, faced with the reality of it, he was more than a little hesitant.

"I get to watch you if I do?" he asked timidly. That might be worth it. All the times where he'd professed to someone he chatted with that he'd abstain from cumming for a month if it meant he got a sex-tape from Kat afterwards. And seeing it happen in person might be even better than that!

She nodded her head slowly and then gave the cock-cage in her hand a little wiggle, causing a metallic rattle as the different parts interacted.

"Fine!" he breathed out, his eyes a little widened as he definitely wasn't as certain as his statement sounded.

Kat grinned victoriously and sauntered over, her steps graceful, her hips swaying. "I knew it! Guys like you often like this kind of stuff. Just relax. Maybe you'll find that you like this more than you think."

She went back down to her knees, quite a lot like she did for the minute-long handjob, and then fiddled around with the cage. She separated it into two parts consisting of a metal ring and a metal sheath that was roughly cock-shaped, but very small and with a slit in the end to allow for visits to the bathroom. With quick and surprisingly practiced movements of her hands Kat pushed the ring up his cock and threaded first one, then the other ball through it. There was a bit of pain when it happened but she did it so quickly that it didn't really register beyond a flinch that went through Ethan's body.

He was amazed by the way she touched him. There was nothing left of the sensuality and tenderness he had experienced when she gave him the hand-job. Instead she worked with diligent, almost medical accuracy and swiftness. Before he knew it she lifted the sheath and used one fingertip to sort of stuff his limp dick into it, the cum still sticking to his skin making it much easier. Ring and sheath joined and then Kat brought out a small pad-lock and pushed a key into it to open it. Then she carefully slid the U-shaped part through the hole that connected the metal sheath to the ring of the hellish device.

"This is it," she purred, "When I close this lock you will be unable to jerk off. And every time you try to get hard you will be firmly pushed back into submission. Ready?"

He nodded at her but his expression was sullen, like a kid who was caught without homework.

Kat frowned and then pursed her lips in a doubtful expression. "Now that doesn't sound right to me," she insisted, "We can do better than that. You want to stay here and watch me get fucked, don't you? Then show me that you mean it. Ask me to lock you up."

He couldn't believe it, but his eyes wandered down to her legs, over her almost angelically beautiful face and he shivered. "Please Katherine... Lock me up."

She smiled at that and scrunched up her nose, eyes looking up. "Hmmm... I don't know. Did you really mean it? There was no real feeling behind your words. You can do better than that. I am sure there are lots of comfy benches outside where you can sit as I have fun with my boy toy." Her tone got a lot more firm and her expression became demanding as she told him: "Beg for it."

This time he didn't pause, immediately pleading with her: "Oh please, Katherine! Please lock my cock up in chastity! Please! I beg you to close that lock! Please lock me up!"

CLICK!

With worry in his eyes Ethan glanced downwards and looked into the bright eyes of the girl he had cum for at least a thousand times. She seemed giddy and amused, but also filled with approval as she grabbed the key and pulled it out of the lock, hiding it in her fist.

"Fine! If you insist. You're welcome, Ethan." With her other hand she pulled on the lock to make sure it was tightly closed, then gave the entire cock-cage a shake. He gasped at that and felt the metal pinch him. It sat securely on his body and wouldn't even budge. Katherine frowned and let go of the cage, instead tugging on some of his pubes. "You should get rid of these. That should make it much more comfortable," she suggested, and then she got back up to her feet.

She stood right in front of him, hands on her hips, looking down on him with a confident smirk on her lips and then she lifted one of her feet. Higher and higher until it came down on the couch right beside his head. He looked up along that perfectly smooth shin, her skin bronzed and so close that he could smell the scent of her skin-care products, reminding him of cocoa. He could look up Kat's skirt this way and confirmed once and for all that she indeed was not wearing panties. And also that her suggestion to shave was made from a position of experience, as she seemed to be entirely hairless below the belt-line.

The actress pulled a small, decorative silver chain around her ankle and threaded the key onto it, closing it and then she stood up straight again. "What do you think?" she asked as she gave him a few cute poses like she had struck on the red carpet. "That anklet looks really cute, right?"

Ethan could only nod his head stupidly at that and apparently that made her giggle as well. "Oh come on, stop your frowning. I am sure you will enjoy the next hour. Just make sure you're not getting in our way. Oh, and undress, please. I'd like you to be naked when he and I meet."

Like in trance Ethan followed her orders, clumsily getting out of his clothes and only realizing now what a mess he had made. There was cum all over his underwear and pants, even though most of it had been wiped into his best shirt by Katherine.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Ethan froze, though Kat seemed completely fine with it, walking towards the door. "Just my booty call, don't worry," she said, but then stopped to look over her shoulder, one index finger lifted as a warning. "You better get going. Fully nude. Except for the cage of course. And I don't want you on the couch when my lover arrives."

He gave her one last lingering look as she moved away from him, feeling the overwhelming desire to fuck her as her saw her ass sway from side to side in that scandalously short dress, those long legs walking away from him. But he obeyed her orders, got up and moved a few steps away to finally discard of his sticky shirt as the last item of clothing.

Kat opened the door and welcomed a handsome man, even younger than herself, probably in his mid twenties. He was tall and obviously beautiful, with short blonde hair and a slight stubble over his prominent jaw. He reminded Ethan of a young Brad Pitt, just maybe a little less refined than that.

"Jacob," Kat greeted the new guest, obviously familiar with him. Even with her heels she had to rise up on her tip-toes to plant a kiss on his cheek and he obviously wanted more, his hand taking her into an embrace and turning his head so that their lips met. What started as a small kiss to say hello soon turned into them making out, their tongues dancing. His hands wandered down and with wide eyes Ethan saw her short skirt ride up as he took one ass cheek in each hand and groped them firmly. This way Ethan could almost see the lower butt-cheeks of the star he adored the most, though the black fabric still denied him even that.

Jacob closed the door with his foot behind him as they moved their kiss into the room without ever interrupting it, Kat's hands just as forward as the man's, making his jacket drop to the floor and then opening his shirt. He was in an astounding shape, defined muscles moving sensually under tan skin, and despite Kat pressing herself closely against him Ethan could still see the almost picture-perfect abs and the nicely rounded pecs. He looked down his own body over his slightly out of shape belly and the cage nestling in the unkempt pubic hair underneath. The direct comparison was jarring and embarrassing.

Finally they approached the couch in the center of the room from its back and Kat's butt sat on the part where you usually would rest your head, her legs spread to welcome Jacob between them. This way the couch and Kat's body obstructed most of Ethan's view, but Jacob's movements made it clear that his hand was between Katherine's legs and moving back and forth quickly, soon making a slick, wet sound. The redheaded Goddess moaned out and leaned her head back, the richly orange strands of her hair forming a curtain. "God yes..." she whimpered, lust making those words come out as gasps.

Jacob was focused on her with fierce intensity and only briefly his blue eyes left her face to peek over her shoulder at Ethan who felt himself shrink in that moment, his hands involuntarily moving to hide the cock-cage. "You have an audience today? Again?" he asked her. Even his voice was deep, rumbling and dripping with confidence. He removed his hand from her crotch and his fingers were dripping wet. He brought them to his mouth and licked them.

"Yeah," Kat said, looking over her shoulder at Ethan and giving him a shaky smile. She was still out of breath though she hadn't cum yet. Quickly her head turned around to Jacob again. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked him and Jacob just grinned cockily.

"As long as I get that pretty ass I couldn't care less," he growled and Kat laughed, putting her hands around his neck and pulling him down for another extended kiss.

Then she untangled from him and turned around, facing Ethan that way and giving him a teasing smile. Her facial expression was still confident now, though she was flush with arousal. She bent over and put her elbows on the back of the couch for support as Jacob leered at her body, his hands rubbing over the sensual curve of her ass under the black dress. He lifted his palm and then brought it down for a firm smack.

Ethan had locked eyes with Kat and she closed hers during the slap, wincing and letting out a moan followed by a giggle. "God yes," she whispered, "I missed feeling your hands on me. Show me what else you can do."

He didn't need much of an invitation and positioned himself behind the actress. Strong hands yanked up the lower part of her dress, freeing her ass. From his angle Ethan didn't see much of it since the couch was in the way, but it was enough to wake his locked up cock back to life. He started to grow and soon met the unyielding grip of the metal encasing his dick. It was a frustrating and a little pathetic feeling and shame filled him. Like with a usual erection it still twitched sometimes, and when it did the cage bounced and the padlock dangling from it hit it with a metallic click.

Kat heard it and grinned. "Liking the show, huh?" she asked, "You haven't seen anything yet."

Jacob ignored him and had gotten out of his pants in the meantime. He was hard. Obviously. Because his cock was impressive. It might not have been one of those monsters that Ethan had seen in porn so often, but it was still big. At least a full seven or eight inches. The pubes were cut back and neatly shaped up and it was lovely to look at with all the right proportions, a shiny, bulbous head and some veins that only added to its appeal. It looked so right when he started to rub it between Kat's pale, firm ass cheeks, like it belonged there. Another stark contrast to the time when she held Ethan's smaller cock in her hands, unable to use both fists and instead having to resort to just two fingers for his shaft.

Distracted by his thoughts he barely registered that Jacob had entered Kat who was already neatly lubricated due to him fingering her during their initial kiss. But he did notice the prolonged, loud moan that the redheaded Queen let out, her eyes focused right on Ethan. She was squirming as the inches pushed into her warm, welcoming body and her previously so relaxed stance, leaning against the couch on her elbows, had now shifted and she held onto it with a white-knuckle grip.

Behind her Jacob was pulling out again, moving slowly and deliberately, his strong hands around her waist to mitigate her squirms so that she would still remain firmly in place. His fingers gently rubbed her skin and sometimes he leaned in to plant a kiss on the back of her neck or whisper into her ear. Ethan couldn't hear any of the words, but he saw the calming effect it had on Katherine who let the other man ease his cock into her with those softly swaying back-and-forth pushes that she met with graceful movements of her own, lithe body.

Slowly he picked up more speed and Kat rewarded his efforts with moans of unmitigated pleasure, sometimes interrupted by sharp gasps when the arousal became overwhelming. "Mhh yes," she moaned out, "That's it Jacob. Fuck me." The thrusts grew stronger, deeper, and soon the sound of flesh impacting flesh could be heard as a soft slapping.

Ethan could see each impact, could see how they traveled through Kat's perfectly maintained, slender body, how her dangling red hair that hung down shook after each one. And even more clearly he could see it in Kat's face, distorted in a grimace of pleasure, her forehead wrinkled, her mouth open and letting out joyful moans. Her hazel eyes scanned the room, sometimes finding Ethan's, and they were clouded with lust. So good felt the cock impaling her body that she almost seemed a little drunk on it. Ethan felt a pang of shame and jealousy as he realized that he had never looked down on a woman he had sex with to see the same expression. Not like this.

There was intensity sparkling in those eyes though, and it lit up into a fire whenever she looked at Ethan. The locked up man felt awkward, throbbing away in his cage and feeling a growing frustration as he witnessed the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life without even the opportunity to follow the imperative of his body as it longed to be touched. His hands fumbled around with his cage, he even tried to masturbate with it, giving it a few jerks with his hands only to let go of it with a dismayed, beaten expression as the ring squeezed his balls hard when he did that.

Kat was amused by the view and even while getting fucked from behind she let out a moaning chuckle. She shook her head and lifted one of her hand, pointing to the ground. Her finger swaying from side to side, held in motion by the thrusts of Jacob which had turned into a powerful, strong attack at this point.

"Come on, Ethan," she teased, her breathing stopping sometimes when Jacob's cock robbed her of all air, "Get down. On your knees... Mhhh! Come one. Watch- Aaah! Watch as the girl you wanted to be with for so long gets fucked right in front of you!"

He swallowed and looked around, but then followed her orders, slowly sinking down to his knees. It felt awkward being in this position, and his lower angle let him see even less of the action, only seeing Kat leaning against the couch and Jacob behind her as he tirelessly fucked her with seemingly unfaltering stamina. The carpet was rough against his knees and he wiggled around a bit, trying to find a comfortable position. He wondered if it had been the same for the actress when she gave him that handjob. Though she truthfully didn't have to spend too long on her knees for that.

Kat gave him an approving nod as he lowered himself before her, though that was soon interrupted by Jacob leaning in and grabbing a fistful of that famous red hair, yanking it back. The lithe redhead was forced to arch her back into him and to Ethan's amazement he started to fuck her even harder, her back against his chest now, coalescing in shared arousal.

Kat's eyes drifted away from Ethan's, instead rolling back and looking up at the ceiling as she was taken, lost to base lust completely. Jacob and Katherine exchanged wet, sloppy kisses until he finally released her again and she sunk back onto the couch, looking down on her fan through messy strands of red hair. Her face was a grimace of lust but there was a mocking grin on her lips as she saw that the cage between Ethan's legs was bouncing up and down as he throbbed against it pointlessly in his attempts to achieve a full erection.

"Come here," she lured him over, "Get a closer look, maybe you'll learn something. You sure as hell could need it."

Clumsily Ethan got up on one foot, aiming to stand up, but a hissing sound from Kat made him stop. He looked at her and she shook her head. "No. Stay down. On all fours."

Consumed by shame but still somehow incredibly aroused by this side of Katherine he lowered himself back onto his knees and then forward into that four-legged stance. He felt silly crawling over the carpet and around the couch, the cage bobbing left and right between his thighs and awkwardly pulling on his unfinished erection. But the view from behind the couch was worth it.

Kat's legs feet were apart, legs spread and Jacob still held onto her waist and pushed into her pussy from behind. The ass that Ethan had only seen peeks of and masturbated many times to was on full display with the dress bunched up and out of the way, its silken sash hanging down by her feet and shaking furiously, like a flag in hurricane winds. Even the top part of the blazer-dress had come undone and he could see the small but delicious breasts of his favorite actress, though her nipples were covered by semi-translucent tape sticking to them. Probably pasties that would have held the dress in place and prevented any unwanted peeks. If it wasn't for Jacob's forceful fucking they would have done a decent job. There was a slight tremble in the calf muscles of Kat, and both of her feet were pushed up into a tip-toe position, making her soft heels slip out of her designer shoes.

Just as he meant to crawl even closer Jacob brought his hand down on the bare ass of the redhead, spanking her hard enough to redden her skin, the sudden, sharp sound making Ethan drop down into his kneeling position and sit in awe, staring up as their hips connected in a quick series of powerful thrusts producing loud, wet clapping noises. The way Kat's ass quivered under every new impact was such an incredible sight that Ethan couldn't help but fiddle with the cage again, so strong was his desire to just jerk off to this. If only he could touch himself! He didn't even want to fuck her, he just wanted to masturbate!

His needy look of desperation didn't go unnoticed and when his eyes finally moved up from Kat's cock-stuffed pussy and to her face she looked right down on him, a mix of arousal and amusement lighting up her features.

"This could have been you," she teased between deep thrusts, "Had you been a different kind of man I would have let you do this to me." She paused, just giving in to the pleasure of their movements for a while, breathing out long moans and inhaling with frantic gasps. "But look at you now." What sounded like a chuckle intermingled with breathy moans came from her lips. "Can't even get properly hard for me."

One of her hands moved back, finding Jacob's own hands that reassuringly held onto her waist and giving them a squeeze. He slowed his frantic thrusts and his feverish expression became concerned. "Everything okay?" he asked with surprising tenderness, one of his hands caressing her lower back as his cock slipped out of her, wetness coating it entirely. She nodded at him.

"Yeah, I just want to make sure our audience gets the best possible view. Come here," she commanded Ethan and he crawled even closer. She grabbed the sash of her dress with shaky hands and draped the silk around Ethan's neck like a collar, fastening it with a loose knot so he was connected to her hips with only a few inches of sash offering him room to move. Then she gave the top of his head a pat and nodded back up to Jacob. "Keep going now. I'm almost there."

He gave her an approving grunt and held his cock by its base, bringing it closer to her waiting, eagerly swaying ass again. In his new position Ethan felt a light tug on his make-shift leash with every sway, and saw exactly how Jacob's cock pushed up against Kat's pussy. It was slick with wetness and slightly puffy after the already extended fucking session. With ease the large cock pushed through the soft outer lips and penetrated into the depths of Kat's body, making her moan in the process.

"Fuck! It feels so good!" she exclaimed. Both of her hands were on her ass now, pulling her cheeks apart.

Jacob took his time building up his speed again. His thrusts were slow and deliberate, without really pushing so deeply that his hips would impact Kat's ass. Only once he noticed that the girl was moaning out with need did he fill her order. Roughly his body pushed against Katherine's, making her legs tremble. Ethan was so close to her ass that he felt the muscle tremor against his bare shoulder. The scent of sex was thick here, haunting him with every breath.

Once again Kat's feet were pushed out of the heels as she was fucked up on her tip-toes. The steady clap-clap-clap of their encounter reverberated in Ethan's ears, some of the impacts so loud that they made his ears ring. It didn't help when Jacob briefly slowed his thrusts to land a series of spanks on Katherine's ass, decorating both of her cheeks with red hand-prints. From the other side of the couch Ethan had been unable to see the little butt-wiggle that followed, so needy and slutty, like the slaps were the best thing that could happen to the tight little ass and only enhanced her pleasure.

Suddenly Katherine's moans got more insistent, her words losing all shape as she let out guttural sounds of pleasure and suddenly her thighs clenched tightly together, a yank pulling Ethan forward on his leash and pushing his face into the side of her bare thigh. It felt so smooth and soft and wonderful! He couldn't help but plant a timid kiss there while Jacob viciously kept pummeling Kat from behind. She stumbled forward, now only held upright by Jacob's hands around her waist and the couch pushing against her stomach and suddenly those impacts against her body had a deeply wet sound to them.

She came.

Splatters of sudden, warm wetness rained down on Ethan's face and body in his first-row seat to the actresses' genuine orgasm, covering his forehead, his cheek and even his lips. He caught himself licking them and feeling that flavor wash over his tongue, though a part of him wondered how much of that was Kat's flavor and how much the taste of Jacob's cock or precum.

Jacob slowed his relentless attack down a little bit after Katherine regained her composure, leaning forward so his chest was against her back. The edge of the couch robbed Ethan of a clear view, but he heard them whisper to each other and then Jacob pulled his dick out of her and stood up straight. When it was shiny with wetness before, it was absolutely dripping now, beads of juices forming on his balls and rolling down his thighs. And similarly Kat's inner thighs were decorated with streaks of moisture.

Kat straightened up, though she was very shaky on her legs, her knees trembling. Before Ethan could react she did a half-turn and then dropped down into a crouching position. With his neck tied to her hips Ethan had no choice but to follow along, forced into a position where his head was nearly on the floor while his ass was up in the air. He tried to remain still, not wanting to pull against Kat and maybe even make her lose her balance. But he heard a wet, squelching sound and a muffled moan, and when he turned his head sideways he could catch a rare glimpse of Katherine's incredibly beautiful lips wrapped around the thick cock that had just fucked her to an explosive climax, licking the wetness off its veiny shape.

Down here the view upwards was severely impeded and all Ethan could see were scattered glimpses as her head bobbed back and forth along the length of the impressive dick. The thought of Kat tasting her own orgasm on Jacob drove Ethan wild and he bounced aimlessly in his cage.

Having to crane his neck uncomfortably to even get a brief view of the blowjob he focused on what was in front of him instead, and that were Kat's beautiful, bare thighs and ass, resting on the heels of her feet which had once again escaped the grasp of her shoes. He could imagine the way she eagerly bobbed her head when he looked at the way the bare butt bounced up and down. And there, right on the ankle of Katherine, that was the silver sheen of the anklet and the key to his cock-cage dangled from it. Ethan swallowed and then he leaned in, following an impulse. With his lips puckered he planted a little kiss on her ankle, right where his key was, and then another, and another.

Kat let out a muffled giggle and he heard her let go of the cock with a plopping sound from her sucking lips. "Good boy..." she purred down at him, her hand patting his head, "Finally learning your place. Kiss my feet and lick my shoes too while you're at it."

He swallowed and the thought of resisting her didn't even cross his mind. He re-positioned himself slightly, as much as the silken cloth around his neck would allow, and showered the round, soft heels of Kat's feet in a dozen kisses, alternating between both soles. Then he lowered himself down further and his tongue extended, licking over the black leather of the expensive shoes, clearing smudges away that had accumulated over the day and leaving them shiny and like brand-new. So engrossed was he in his work that he barely noticed when Jacob came.

There was no big mess. Kat diligently kept her lips wrapped around his dick as she used one hand to massage his balls and the other to pump the load from his throbbing shaft right into her sucking mouth, swallowing every drop as soon as it flooded her tongue.

She got up again and Ethan had to follow along, kneeling by her side passively as Jacob hugged her. They exchanged a kiss and some whispers, Kat's lips smiling.

"See you soon. That was a lot of fun," she purred and Jacob smiled back, kissing her nose.

"Same. Don't hesitate to call me when you need me again," he offered, and with that he untangled from her and picked up his clothes, getting dressed again.

In the meanwhile Kat looked down to Ethan, giving him a smile as well. "You did good, footboy," she teased him as her hands worked on the silk sash, trying to loosen the knot she had created. With a few twists and turns it was undone and Ethan was free. Unsure what to do he looked up from his knees to the redhead Goddess towering above him as she adjusted her dress, pulling it down and hiding her body from Ethan. It wasn't for him. It would never be for him. Behind them Jacob blew her a kiss and then left them alone in the room.

Completely ignoring Ethan for now Katherine turned around and headed straight to the vanity. She took a seat in the chair in front of it and began to tend to herself. Her iconic red hair was in severe disarray after it had been yanked during their passionate fuck, and she had all the tools at her disposal to fix the damage done, similarly to her slightly runny make-up which needed some fixing as well.

As she got to work her hand lowered down briefly and she slapped her hand against the side of her leg, like you would call a dog to your side. Understanding the hint Ethan got back on all fours and crawled to her side where he knelt up, staring up to the beautiful redhead with adoration in his eyes.

She was focused on her own reflection, combing through her hair and separating strands to tend to them specifically and wrestle them back into a presentable state for the interviews that were to follow.

For a few minutes she didn't address him, just letting him kneel there and stare. But then she said: "You did well, Ethan. And I am sure you have a lot of questions. Though I am afraid most of those I won't answer. Except for one."

She turned to him and finally looked down on him. "The key. If you want I can unlock you right now, you get dressed and then you leave and go about your life, having this memory to think back to for the rest of your life. That's more than most of the other guys who jerk off to me all the time can hope for. Or..."

Her lips formed a sprightly, challenging smile and she offered: "You leave the key with me. You stay locked up. And the next time I am in town we meet again, I will unlock my cage and give you a footjob until you cum. I'm pretty sure you'd like that, going by how eagerly you kissed my feet at my mere suggestion. I can not guarantee when I will be back though. It could be a week. It could be a year."

Ethan looked up conflicted and filled with doubt. There's no way he could spend any longer in this cage! "But... Will I get to fuck you as well?" he asked timidly, sounding so weak after what he had seen her do with Jacob. He absolutely knew that he wouldn't even be able to compete on the best of days.

And Kat seemed to agree since she laughed at his question like he made a joke. She patted his head. "Oh my god, no!" she quickly smashed his hopes, "Some guys are perfect fuck buddies for me. But you..." She turned around in her seat a little bit, crossing her legs. One of her heels dangling right in front of him. It was the leg with the anklet and his key. "I'd never let you fuck me in a million years." She gave her foot a wiggle and the shoe dropped down to the floor. Her bare foot flexed and released, the delicate little toes spreading and wiggling. His eyes were glued to them.

"Feel these on you," she whispered seductively, "Or never see me again in person. What will it be?"

Ethan swallowed, still looking at those incredible toes. And then he leaned in and just like before his lips met the key dangling from the anklet. Above him Kat giggled.

"Thought so," she said, turning around again and denying him more of her feet as she got back to doing her hair. "Get dressed. If you put on your coat no one should notice how your shirt is just a messy cum-rag now." She paused and then said in such a way that Ethan could hear the smile on her lips: "And see you again next time I come around."

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Dyldom, Calibur009, X42, BrowLover, Cptnstrwrs

BrowLover

Re: You Just Don't Measure Up (Katherine McNamara)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 10:05:12 PM »
I love this, it feels so genuine to Kat.  I hope we get more Kat femdom stories.

The following users thanked this post: X42, SnackAttack

CptHammer

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 09:33:20 PM »
Would love a part 2!

markyho

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 08:06:34 AM »
Wow that was hot! Please write more stories. Love the femdom stuff.

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 07:51:00 PM »
Great story

The following users thanked this post: SnackAttack

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA