Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Don't Get The Appeal Game  (Read 7397 times)

LazyNinjas

Don't Get The Appeal Game
« on: November 22, 2018, 11:32:03 AM »
Who is one celeb that you find yourself not understanding the hype around or think is overrated in terms of their appeal? Would love to see who you guys don't like and why in the replies down below. Remember, this is a calm thread that won't tolerate hating someone for religious or political reasons. Just based on either looks or body of work in regards to their career or because of shit personality for example.  Don't fight with someone if they don't like someone you do. Not an attack on you just their personal opinion.  I'll start.

I never really got the appeal of Maisie Williams of Game of thrones fame. She doesn't have a great overall body and her face is a little too kid looking for my taste.

Starman

Re: Don't Get The Appeal Game
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 12:00:12 PM »
I don't focus on celebs I don't like. I just ignore them and go back to the ones I do like.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 11:46:07 AM »
Maisie Williams is someone I don't get the appeal nor why for a while people online seemed to really be into Maitland Ward.

Then there are others that I'm just not that into, but I can kind of get the appeal.  Those being Kim Kardashian (and most of that Kardashian clan outside of Kendall), the Fannaings (if not famous they would be fairly average), and Emma Roberts (whenever I see people say they would take Roberts over Emma Watson or Emma Stone I thing that is insane).  I'm sure there are plenty of others, but those are the ones who come to mind first.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 12:34:10 PM »
Anna Kendrick.

Don't get the appeal at all. I could walk around the main street of my home town, throw a stone and hit 20 girls more attractive and with better personalities.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 12:36:34 PM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

OMEGA15

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 12:50:16 PM »
Victoria Justice. She just looks like your average, everyday looking girl. No tits, no ass and an OK face.

Jordyn Jones is another one. She just looks too young.

TLMorgan

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 05:54:03 PM »
The infamous Kim Kardashian. Despite having a banging body, I don't find myself attracted to her. I can't stand her and her ways. Now if she offers me a one night stand with her, I would be a fool to turn her down, but I will because I'm not fucking anything that touch Kanye's dick LOL

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 05:34:06 PM »
I could list a bunch in here I don't get the appeal of -

Victoria Justice, Selena Gomez, Hailee Stienfeld, Kendall Jenner and Kira Kosarin. They all look the same to me and I can rarely tell them apart.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

LazyNinjas

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 10:16:34 AM »

Victoria Justice, Selena Gomez, Hailee Stienfeld, Kendall Jenner and Kira Kosarin. They all look the same to me and I can rarely tell them apart.

Can't say for others, but I feel like they all have this "good girl" factor that makes them very innocent personality and looks wise, but they can quickly turn on the sex appeal at any moment. Plus they are very good at teasing just enough to keep people interested. That's what I think anyway take it with a grain of salt.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 04:09:01 PM »

Can't say for others, but I feel like they all have this "good girl" factor that makes them very innocent personality and looks wise, but they can quickly turn on the sex appeal at any moment. Plus they are very good at teasing just enough to keep people interested. That's what I think anyway take it with a grain of salt.

I don't think anyone knows who they are if they didn't grow up watching them on Disney or Nickolodeon. I sure didn't know who any of them were, except Jenner. They don't do anything for me looking average as hell.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 09:33:41 PM »
Just a little footnote, Hailee Steinfeld has never been a Nick or Disney girl. She's an Oscar nominated actress  who has been pretty much all film (and not kids movies) her whole career, until Dickenson comes out next year.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

TLMorgan

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 01:13:17 AM »
Meryl Streep... She's regarded as the best actress of her generation, but honestly, I don't see the appeal. I don't think I've watched any of her movies and if I did, I don't remember.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA