Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 162852 times)

icestorm

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2019, 11:38:21 PM »
Well look who's mother fuckin' here! Hi InThe313! Welcome!

Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2019, 07:18:44 PM »
It's an honor to have all of you here!  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Calibur009

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2019, 07:17:13 PM »
I probably should have did this the day I joined LOL.

Anyway I'm Calibur009 and I found the site through Reddit a few weeks ago. I'm more of a reader than a writer. My favorites include Victoria Justice, Vanessa Hudgens, Kelli Berglund, Nina Dobrev, Dove Cameron, Hailee Steinfeld, Laura Marano, Emma Stone and few others.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:26:43 PM by Calibur009 »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2019, 07:45:02 PM »

Anyway I'm Calibur009 and I found the site through Reddit a few weeks ago. I'm more of a reader than a writer. My favorites include Victoria Justice, Vanessa Hudgens, Kelli Berglund, Nina Dobrev, Dove Cameron, Hailee Steinfeld, Laura Marano, Emma Stone and few others.

Hi Calibur, have seen you posting over the past week and am happy to have you with us. Hope you are enjoying the site. Check out MaxwellLord and MiamiLyfe, they tend to write the women that you named out. If you have a discord, you can join our server. It's a pleasure to have you around!

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2019, 08:08:14 PM »

Hi Calibur, have seen you posting over the past week and am happy to have you with us. Hope you are enjoying the site. Check out MaxwellLord and MiamiLyfe, they tend to write the women that you named out. If you have a discord, you can join our server. It's a pleasure to have you around!

Thanks and yes I have been enjoying the site. And I have checked out those authors stories. Good stuff.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:27:09 PM by Calibur009 »

JustKelli

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2019, 07:18:29 PM »
Hello all. JustKelli here and I just registered today so will need to kick the tires before I find my way around but glad to meet you all. Chances are if you are looking for me in future there is s good bet I will be in the sports section. I live and die by my Calgary Flames if that helps lol. I will compile the odd story as well but in due time. Thanks for having me.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2019, 07:30:22 PM »
Hello all. JustKelli here and I just registered today so will need to kick the tires before I find my way around but glad to meet you all. Chances are if you are looking for me in future there is s good bet I will be in the sports section. I live and die by my Calgary Flames if that helps lol. I will compile the odd story as well but in due time. Thanks for having me.

Thanks for joining!  ;D

VenjixVoodoo

« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2019, 08:47:59 AM »
Bonjour all. Been lurking for ages and figured I'd finally join and be able to praise stories and hopefully maybe get a bunch of folks interested in the lesser known celebs I like so they can get some stories too.   ;)

The name comes from both voodoo which is a thing of my general home area (southern Louisiana) and Venjix was the lead villain in Power Rangers RPM which was one of the better seasons, and introduced me to a fave celeb of mine Adelaide Kane.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2019, 04:07:30 PM »
Bonjour all. Been lurking for ages and figured I'd finally join and be able to praise stories and hopefully maybe get a bunch of folks interested in the lesser known celebs I like so they can get some stories too.   ;)

The name comes from both voodoo which is a thing of my general home area (southern Louisiana) and Venjix was the lead villain in Power Rangers RPM which was one of the better seasons, and introduced me to a fave celeb of mine Adelaide Kane.

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: VenjixVoodoo

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2019, 04:35:51 PM »

Welcome! I am from southern Louisiana too, it's a pleasure to have someone else on here who knows that area. Thank you for joining! Glad that you like our forum, never be shy to leave comments and speak your mind  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: VenjixVoodoo

Beegs

« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2019, 04:00:32 PM »
Hello to everyone, been reading stories on here for a bit finally decided to sign up. I look forward to posting some of my own stories and reading plenty more, so many great writers on here.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2019, 12:59:27 AM »
Wanted to welcome a friend of mine on here who recently joined @Jesse90  :Y: He is a good guy, hit him up to chat sometime!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2019, 01:04:42 AM »
Wanted to welcome a friend of mine on here who recently joined @Jesse90  :Y: He is a good guy, hit him up to chat sometime!

Thanks so much for the welcome!

Viri

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2019, 01:22:41 AM »
Welcome dude, a friend of Cade's around here is always welcome. Hope you like our little corner on the internet.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Jesse90

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2019, 09:05:38 AM »

Thanks so much for the welcome!

Welcome Jessie. Hope you enjoy your time here?
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA