Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: My Super Sentai, Ultraman, Kamen Riders, & Original Toku  (Read 8925 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
My Super Sentai, Ultraman, Kamen Riders, & Original Toku
« on: April 07, 2019, 07:14:26 AM »
First and foremost these teams are going to be used for Marvel Love in a new series that I plan to write after the Age of Ultron and new series that I'm working on. I hope that you like what I have worked on here.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Sentai Ultranger

Here is the plot:
Seven Super Sentai heroines decide to move to a new universe in a different multiverse. But they discover that the new universe that they call home will begin to compensate for there henshin powers being there. And the first “Sentai” villains appear. The heroes of there new universe discover that they are too powerful to take down these new threats without causing more damage than the villains themselves. The four heroines know that they alone can not take down these villains that come into existence. So a new team must be formed using “Sentai” technology and taking the “Sentai” name. Thus five S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are chosen to become the first Super Sentai in the Marvel Multiverse. They are S.H.I.E.L.D. Sentai Ultranger.

The team is comprised of:
Red Agent leader
White Agent
Green Agent
Blue Agent
Yellow Agent
Gold Agent
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 12:40:50 AM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, TLMorgan

CaptainNinnin

• Author
Re: My Super Sentai
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 07:15:23 AM »
Densha Sentai Dinoger

Here is the plot:
65 million years ago during the time of the dinosaurs, there were five tribes of humans. All ruled by a royal family. When the asteroid was about to hit the Earth they were put into a hibernation chamber to wait until it was safe after the impact. But they were lost during the commotion. 65 million years later they were found by an invading force. They were looking for the power that they gave to there chosen warriors. The King and Queen refused to tell them how to obtain them and were taken, hostage. But unaware to the invaders the Princess and her little brother, who also knew the secret, were left alone. She then chose five people to give that same powers too. She gives them the power of the Dinoger. But due to unforeseen advances, the powers are altered by a passing electric train. And they become Densha Sentai Dinoger.

Dino Red leader
Dino Blue
Dino Black
Dino Green
Dino Pink
Dino Princess
Dino Prince

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

CaptainNinnin

• Author
Re: My Super Sentai, Ultraman, & Kamen Riders
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 07:17:43 AM »
Hayai Sentai SpeedRanger

Here is the plot:
One day a raceway is attacked by a group of aliens that believe that they are the fastest things in the universe. But unbeknownst to these aliens, there was a team of scientists that loved racing as much as they loved science. And they had just finished working on protection suits. And they decide to use them to defend the raceway. This made them a target of those aliens and they now have to defend the planet as Hayai Sentai SpeedRanger.

Red Speedster leader
Yellow Speedster
Violet Speedster
Blue Speedster
Pink Speedster
Plane Speedster
Boat Speedster
Space Speedster

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 07:19:01 AM »
Tora Sentai Cosmoger

Here is the plot:
It was the first day of a new semester for three college students. Or should I say the first night. Because they were studying astronomy when they spotted something blazing in the night sky. Unbeknownst to them, a passing spaceship was being attacked. The ship was from the planet Tora. And the people on board were being targeted for the power that they possessed. They had the power of the Tora. More commonly called Tiger Power. As the three watched the ship was shot down and crashed nearby. When they arrived on the seen the only three survivors were trying to crawl there way out of the crashed ship. All of whom looked like a human-cat hybrid. With there dying breath all three survivors gave there would be heroes there Tiger Power. But warned them that they must not let this power fall into the wrong hands. They now fight that enemy that took down that ship as Tora Sentai Cosmoger.

Red Tiger leader
Green Tiger
Orange Tiger
White Tiger Master
Blue Tiger Cub
Pink Tiger Cub

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 07:20:57 AM »
Akuma Sentai Nemeranger

Here is the plot:
One day the forces of the underworld decided to invade the Earth. Their first move was to send five demons to the surface to prepare the world for its new overlord. But as soon as they made it topside and made there way around the world they found that they all loved the world and everyone in it. They knew that there Master was going to come and try and take over the world, so they made the only decision that they could. They decided to modify the power that he had given them to fight there now former master and save the people and the planet. They now fight as Akuma Sentai Nemeranger.

Red Demon leader
Blue Demon
Orange Demon
Green Demon
Purple Demon
Seraph Messenger

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 07:23:21 AM »
Uchusen Sentai DigiRanger

Here is the plot:
In the Super Sentai sub-verse, it was an average ordinary day for most. For all but Miku Imamura, it was the day that her divorce to Shun Namiki was made final. He was a fellow member of Denji Sentai Megaranger who she married after they both graduated college. But over the last few years, they grew apart. And when she found herself daydreaming about the heroes from the Marvel Universe that she had heard about through the Super Sentai grapevine she knew it was time for them to think about getting a divorce. But they remained friends in the end. She then worked out a way for her to move to Marvel Earth 248632 (My MCU). Upon arriving she is attacked by an old enemy. Or at least her new universe's version of them. She feels responsible for this and forms a new Sentai team Uchusen Sentai DigiRanger to fight them.

Digi Red leader
Digi Black
Digi Green
Digi Yellow
Digi Pink
Digi Gold

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 07:24:44 AM »
There is something that I have forgotten to tell you guys. These designs are made with the templates made by Taiko554. If you have enjoyed my stuff you are going to be blown away by his. He is a master and I am the student. Not literally, of course, I have only ever talked with the guy a couple of times one to ask if it was alright to do something that you will see in my later designs. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Saiba Sentai Datager

Here is the plot:
In New Tech City all of the highest levels of technological advances are created. So high in fact that
Tony Stark himself has made several trips there to build his Iron Man armors. And with all of these technological advances, they need the best virus protection there is. But unbeknownst the people at Saiba Tech, the best computer maintenance company in the world, they were giving birth to the deadliest virus known to man. A virus that threatens not just all of the computers of New Tech City but all life on Earth. Luckily once the head computer programmer was made aware she made a way to fight back. Creating Saiba Sentai Datager. But there is still one problem left for her, this technology can't work with men. Can a team of all women take down this new threat? (Psst, I’ll tell you a secret. Yes they can.)

Data Red leader
Data Blue
Data Yellow
Data Green
Data Pink
Data Mother

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, desertcloud85354

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 07:26:50 AM »
I don't normally do notes for these on CSS. I leave that for deviantArt where you can find these first. But there is something that I want to say about this team. This team...was the fucking worst ;D. I am not the only one doing these designs. And it is hard to come up with original ideas. In fact, there are multiple versions of a later team all based in the same base principles. So I had to do some redesigns of this damn team. Five times in the case of the red ranger. I even had to change the colors or animals of some of the rangers orange was originally going to be yellow and violet was going to be pink. Yellow was going to be a gorilla, violet/pink was going to be a horse and the sixth ranger was going to be a lion, tiger and then a liger (no bear jokes please  ;D). But when I got done it looked more like a mouse so I figured what the hell she’s a mouse. And there was going to be seven rangers, not six. But by the time I finished the sixth ranger I had had enough of this team. And just wanted to get it done. So here they are Doubutsu Sentai Wrestlger. I mean Doubutsu Sentai Puroresuger. (Yes I even changed the name.)

Doubutsu Sentai Puroresuger

Here is the plot:
A wrestling promotion was traveling South America. They were all having a good time and five wrestlers decided to go sightseeing. While visiting some ancient ruins they all stumbled into a chamber where they once did animal rituals. They were amazed at what they found until one of them accidentally destroyed a seal. The seal was used to seal away an army of demons that once tried to destroy the world. There was still one sorcerer that still monitored the seal. He was drawn to the chamber by there presence in it but he was too late to stop the seal being broken. As the demons left the chamber to wreak havoc in the world he knew there was only one way to stop them. He had to find warriors that could fight the demons. All of the wrestlers felt responsible for this so they all volunteered their services to fight. And this how they became Doubutsu Sentai Puroresuger.

Red Wolf leader
Blue Rhino
Orange Shark
Green Falcon
Violet Bunny
Light Blue Mouse

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, TLMorgan

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 07:28:13 AM »
Bacharu Sentai Gamerman

Here is the plot:
All around the world, there were gaming tournaments to see who was the best in the world. For the best RPG game, Gamerman, it was no different. Five players were better than any other players in the world and would face each other all the time in these tournaments. As they were fighting in another tournament an alien invader found the game and brought the enemy of the Gamerman to life. But no one really knows why he did this. He wasn’t using them to take over he was just sending them out to create a little chaos then he had them retreat to everyone’s bewilderment. After a tournament, they were called by the mysterious Game Master who gathered them together by the orders of his boss who has found a way to bring the Gamerman technology to life. So that this eclectic group could become Bacharu Sentai Gamerman. But once they were given this powers they realized that for short periods of time they can change from there regular forms to fighting forms. And as they get better at using this power the longer they can stay in there fighting forms. Will they be able to defeat this strange enemy? And why is all of this happening?

Red Warrior leader
Blue Defender
Violet Mage
Yellow Archer
Forest Healer
Game Master

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2019, 07:30:06 AM »
Ninja Sentai Spectranger

Here is the plot:
Evil spirits are being released by an evil sorcerer who wants world domination. However, his son who is a big ninja fan wants to stop his father before he gets his way. So he summons five ninja warrior spirits and gives them Earthly bodies like his father has done with the evil spirits. So they can fight the spirits that his father has summoned but also so they can see the world as it is today. And they do they laugh and love. But they also know that once his father is defeated they will go back to being just spirits unable to interact with this world. Will they be able to defeat this enemy knowing that they will never again be able to do the things that they’re doing. Loving the people that they love. Or will they let this threat win so they can stay?

Red Ninja Spector leader
Blue Ninja Spector
Orange Ninja Spector
Violet Ninja Spector
Pink Ninja Spector
Green Ninja Spirit Assassin
Yellow Ninja Spirit Assassin

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2019, 07:31:20 AM »
Treasure Sentai Hosekiger

Here is the plot:
During the time of pirates, three pirate crews found something that they knew was powerful. So powerful that no one could stand up to them. But before they could use them to get jewels or treasure they were attacked by evil space pirates that have been looking for that power for years. They banded together and sent the space pirates packing. Now centuries later the space pirates are back and the descendants of those pirates must band together again to fight again. They fight as Treasure Sentai Hosekiger.

Ruby Captain
Sapphire Captain
Emerald Captain
Gold Second in Command
Silver Second in Command
Platinum Second in Command
Diamond Captain

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2019, 07:32:39 AM »
Hanabi Sentai RyuRanger

Here is the plot:
While everyone was watching a fireworks display an ancient evil was waking up. This evil was the evil Dragon Lord Riazzenth. He long ago tried to take over the world. But there was one force that stood in its way. The force of the dragon deity Faermoa. She faced off against Riazzenth and beat him send him into a deep sleep. But now he is waking up and Faermoa can sense that he is stronger than ever before. She needs to assemble a team to help her fight. She picks several strangers that were watching that firework display. Seeing the display Faermoa thinks that that is the only way to get their attention. So she incorporates the fireworks into her own power and creates the team Hanabi Sentai RyuRanger.

Red Dragon leader
Green Dragon
Blue Dragon
Orange Dragon
Pink Dragon
Dragon King

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2019, 09:43:02 AM »
These are great. Thank you for posting them.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2019, 03:28:39 PM »
UltraWoman Braka

Here is the plot:
Braka was a young girl who was told that she would one day become the warrior of light like her mother and grandmother before her. But during her first mission as UltraWoman Braka cost her the life of her lover and best friend since childhood. Now, a seasoned UltraWoman, she traveled to the world of heroes. (My MCU) Where she will be met by the likes of Captain America and Iron Man. And the Kaiju that are now attacking the world. But she always feels like she is unworthy of the power of UltraWoman Braka. Because she lost her true love on her first mission. And she frequently seeks out the guidance of other Ultramen. Will she be able to protest the world? Is she truly destined to be alone for the rest of her life? And will she be the UltraWoman the world needs?

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

TLMorgan

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 02:12:49 AM »
Awesome designs, Cap! I'm interested in hearing more about UltraWoman Braka.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA