Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lia Marie Johnson  (Read 2878 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Lia Marie Johnson
« on: April 11, 2019, 09:49:07 PM »

Biography:

Lia Marie Johnson (born November 23, 1996) is an American singer, songwriter, actress and Internet personality notable for appearing in various web series, including the Emmy-winning web series Kids React created by the Fine Brothers, and for her own vlogging and social media output. She is known for her starring role in the Nickelodeon movie Terry the Tomboy and for recurring roles in AwesomenessTV's Side Effects TV Series and My Music. In 2012 her personal YouTube channel, "Lia Marie Johnson", was reported to have received 16 million views. As of 2017, Lia's YouTube channel is reported to have surpassed 117 million views and currently maintains over 1.7 million subscribers, while her Instagram account was followed by 1.5 million followers. In a 2014 Adweek profile she was referred to as one of "10 of the biggest young stars on YouTube". In 2015 she was named one of the Top 100 YouTubers in the world.

Stories on the Site:

Babysitting Adventures by TheLW

Nailing The Tracks: Part 2 by daxg2001

Media:

Photos
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:44:22 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA