Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Danica McKellar  (Read 2554 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Danica McKellar
« on: January 01, 2020, 02:30:18 PM »

Biography:

Danica Mae McKellar (born January 3, 1975) is an American actress, mathematics writer, and education advocate. She played Winnie Cooper in the television series The Wonder Years from 1988–1993 and since 2019, McKellar voiced Miss Martian in the animated superhero series Young Justice.

In 2015, McKellar was cast in the Netflix original series Project Mc2. She appears in several television films for Hallmark Channel. She is the current voice of Judy Jetson from The Jetsons since 2017 following Janet Waldo's death in 2016.

In addition to her acting work, McKellar later wrote six non-fiction books, all dealing with mathematics (as she has a bachelor's degree in mathematics from UCLA): Math Doesn't Suck, Kiss My Math, Hot X: Algebra Exposed, Girls Get Curves: Geometry Takes Shape, which encourage middle-school and high-school girls to have confidence and succeed in mathematics, Goodnight, Numbers, and Do Not Open This Math Book.

Stories on the Site:

Harem Visions: Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas by KMB

Harem Visions: The Most Wonderful Time of The Year by KMB
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:21:29 PM by Slyguy »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA