Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Britney's Housekeeper  (Read 56827 times)

thewildcard

Britney's Housekeeper
« on: January 02, 2024, 03:54:58 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Britney's Housekeeper

The sun was setting outside, painting the sky a canvas of fiery reds and golden yellows around white clouds. Britney Spears sat on the balcony of her new, luxurious beachfront mansion, her long, muscular legs dangling over the edge as she sipped a chilled glass of rosé. Her famous blonde curls were pulled back into a high ponytail, revealing the delicate curves of her black lacy bra tucked in a robe. Today had been a particularly busy day for the former pop princess, filled with hours upon hours of filming videos to post on her wildly popular Instagram account. She'd been wearing the tightest black leather corsets and the shortest miniskirts, her busty breasts practically spilling out of her corsets. And now, as the last rays of the setting sun caressed her naked skin, she couldn't help but feel a new kind of hunger burning deep within her. A hunger for sex. A hunger to be touched, to be possessed, to be fucked until she couldn't think straight. Her eyes drifted over to the French doors leading inside, where her new housekeeper, a handsome young man, was busily dusting a shelf. He didn't even know it yet, but he was about to become the star of Britney's latest fantasy.

Jason was the most recent addition hired to Britney's personal staff. A young man in his twenties with big arms and a chiseled chest. His hair was black like the light beard and mustache on his face. One look at him and Britney was convinced he was her type. A bad boy who would know how to use her body and fuck her in various positions. At his age, he was too young to have experienced her prime era when she was the most famous pop singer in the world, so he did not know her from her old pop princess glory. Britney teased Jason when she noticed his eyes checking her out one day. Her flirty nature made him blush when she asked him if he liked her ass. The weeks went by and she caught him checking her out when she was prancing around the house in skimpy outfits and almost naked. If he was nearby, Britney would strut her hips just to tease. She saw that look on his face and knew he was lusting for her. He could not deny the attraction he had for her. Not today. Britney had plans for him.

Without another thought, she set her glass down and sauntered back inside, her hips swaying sensually beneath her sheer black robe. "Hey, you," she purred, her voice low and seductive. The young man jumped slightly, nearly dropping the feather duster. "Oh, um, hi Britney," he stammered, his cheeks flushing red. "I-I didn't know you were back. I saw the white car pull out and thought you went shopping." Britney stepped closer, allowing her cleavage to peek out from the top of her robe. "I'm always home," she said with a wicked grin. "That was Steve. He leaves before 6 every night." Her gaze drifted downward, taking in his impressive erection tenting his slacks. "It looks like someone is happy to see me."

The young man couldn't pull his eyes away from her body, and when she reached out to touch his cheek, he closed his eyes and leaned into her touch. "Britney," he breathed, his voice barely audible. "Do you, Jason? Tell me."

"Yes. I've had my eye on you for a while. And, well, I know how you've been looking at me lately. To put it kindly, I want you. I want your body."

She pulled him close, their bodies pressed tightly together, her hands moving up to grasp his hair, pulling his head back until he was looking her in the eye. "Then show me," she whispered, her lips brushing against his ear. "Show me what you've been wanting."

With a shaking hand, he undid the buttons of her robe, and watched Britney pull the bra off. She smiled innocently while revealing her perfect, big tits to the cool night air. They were even more perfect up close, their pale pink nipples hardening into tight buds. Beneath her flat stomach he saw that she was wearing nothing to hide her freshy shaved pussy glimmering in wetness. He leaned forward, taking one of her heavy breasts in his mouth, sucking hungrily as he began to knead the other with his free hand. Britney moaned, arching her back and digging her fingers into his hair. "That's it," she groaned. "Play with these tits. I know you've always wanted to touch them."

Her hands moved down to his pants, unfastening them with ease before pushing them down to reveal his already hard cock. She grasped it in her hand, marveling at its size as she fell down to her knees before him. Her lips curled into that wide, signature Britney smile flashing her teeth. "Wow! This is a great cock," she made him blush with such a compliment. "I can't wait to suck it." Grinning at him, she leaned forward to lick the tip of his dick. He let out a gasp, his hips jerking forward instinctively to try and shove his dick into her talented mouth. She took it and began sucking hungrily as she began to bob her head up and down. Sucking noises were heard from her voice as she took him deeper.

Her hands moved to feel his ass, squeezing the cheeks as she continued to deepthroat him. The young man's hips bucked wildly, his cock sliding smoothly in and out of her mouth, hitting the back of her throat with a satisfying gagging sound. Control shifted as he was now fucking her mouth. Slobbering noises were heard as Britney sucked aggressively. She moved her hands, pressing them against the floor to hold herself up. He grabbed her head and continued to buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her mouth. Britney closed her eyes, allowing him to use her mouth as if it were a cunt to fuck her face.

"Take it all!" He groaned as he slammed his cock to the back of her throat and then let go of her hair. Britney was in control again. She bobbed her head up and down, matching his aggression by sucking harder. Jason stood there, letting her use her magical mouth to suck his cock until Britney pulled it out with a pop. She spit on the head and rubbed it against her lips. Their eyes met as she let go of his cock and grabbed her breasts. She heard him moan as she shoved his cock between her breasts and squeezed them together.

"Fuck my titties." Britney moaned as she felt the first thrust. He bucked his hips, driving his cock between her perfect tits. The sensation of his hard pole sliding between her boobs brought satisfaction Britney was craving. She loved it when a man was busy driving his cock up and down between her tits. She raised her head, embracing this feeling as he thrust his hips forward, fucking her tits with a force that left her breathless. His hands gripped her shoulders as he slowed down thrusting. Britney glanced down to watch the purple head of his cock poking up. She licked it and moaned. Jason stopped completely as Britney smiled wickedly at him. She began to work her tits, pumping them around his cock a few times before she stopped.

"Come on, get up, baby." Jason's voice was almost a whisper. He offered Britney his hand to pull her up from her knees. She shoved her body against him, kissing him briefly. "Come on, Jason. I need you to fuck me." Her words sent a surge of desire through him, and he grasped her hips roughly, guiding her to sit in a comfy Bergère chair. She spread her legs wide, revealing her wet folds to him. He positioned himself between her thighs, lining his cock up with her entrance. With one swift thrust, he was inside her, burying his length to the hilt. Britney arched her back, her hands finding her breasts to squeeze as he began to pound into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!!" Britney screamed out, feeling the power of his thrusts as he pounded into her. Her body was on fire, every nerve ending tingling with need as her breasts shook free from her grasping hands. He grabbed her hips, pulling her up so her legs were flexing on both sides of him. Britney slid in the chair, gazing into his eyes. "That's it! Fuck me!" His cock felt so good inside her, driving back and forth. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she arched herself forward. His right hand grabbed her by the hair, shoving her head down to make her watch his cock drive in and out of her wet cunt.

"Oh God! Yes! YESSSSS!! Fuck me! That's it! That's how I like it! FUCK ME!!" she cried out, her back bowing as he hit her G-spot over and over again. He growled, slamming his hips against her, and she screamed in ecstasy. Jason moved his hands away from her and pulled out. Britney took a deep breath before pouting at him pulling out. He wrapped one arm around her, pulling her over in a hint to change positions. "You're not done fucking me until I say so! I want more!" Britney pouted again as she slid from the chair and turned around. Her thick ass brushed against his left leg as she found a new position on all fours.

"Fuck me hard!" she moaned, spreading her legs even wider, giving him easy access to her soaking wet pussy. When his cock slid back in, Britney sighed in relief. He growled and thrust his hips forward, slamming into her. His cock hit her G-spot, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could feel him grow harder, thrusting deeper with each passing second. "Oh God!" she cried out, arching her back as he hit that spot inside her over and over again. He let out a hoarse groan, his body shaking with the force of his movements. His hands gripped her hips, pulling her back against him before letting go, allowing her to move at her own pace.

Jason was amused at how she shoved herself back to keep his cock driving inside her. "Damn, you're a fucking freak, Britney." He growled, his hips slamming into her harder. His hands were still on her hips, gripping tightly with each thrust. She moaned, arching her back as his cock hit her sweet spot in repetition. He panted, his body trembling with the effort to hold back as she begged for more. "Give it to me, Jason! Don't stop! Fuck me until I cum!"

Her cries of pleasure only fueled him further, his thrusts becoming more forceful as he sought to drive her over the edge. "Cum for me, Britney!" She felt the familiar tightening in her core, the rush of pleasure beginning to build. "Oh God, I'm cumming! YESSSSSSS!!" she squealed, her body shuddering as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. Her pussy tightened around his dick, walls pulsing around him as she reached her orgasm. Jason growled and pulled out. His cock was sticky in her cum.

Britney caught her breath and turned around, falling to the floor to face his cock again. "Let me clean you up," Britney murmured before sliding his cock into her mouth again. "You like the taste of your own cum? You're freakier than I thought." He gripped her hair, his fingers sliding through the strands as she began to move her head. Her lips slid up and down his length, her tongue swirling around him as she sucked. He groaned, closing his eyes as she worked him expertly. Her hot, wet mouth felt incredible on his cock, and he couldn't help but thrust his hips forward, fucking her face.

After a few more moments, he pulled her off roughly. "Oh! Jason!" she cried out, her cheeks flushed and her eyes shining with excitement. "I don't want you to cum just yet. You still need to fuck my ass." He spun her around to face the chair again, and positioned himself behind her. He used his free hand to pull one of the cheeks back of her plump, round butt.  With a hard thrust, he buried his cock in her ass. "Fuck!" he growled, feeling her tight muscles clench around him. "I've been dreaming about fucking this ass."

Britney moaned, arching her back as he began to thrust harder. "Yes! That's it! Fuck me in the ass!" He gripped her hips, slamming into her like before. She could feel his cock driving deeper with each thrust, sending waves of pleasure through her. Her juices coated his cock, making the friction even more intense. "Oh my god, yes! YES! Fuck my ass!" she gasped, her nails digging into the back of the chair.

Jason growled, his hips slamming harder against her ass. His cock was buried deep inside her, hitting that sweet spot every time he thrust. He could feel his control slipping, her cries and moans driving him wild. He pulled her back against him roughly, his hips slamming forward again and again. Britney cried at the feeling of his cock pounding her in the ass.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Your ass is feels so good!" he groaned, his voice ragged. "I'm going to cum all over you!" He pulled out, aiming his cock at her back as he shot thick, hot cum across her back. She cried in excitement as his seed splattered against her skin. Jason's breath came in ragged gasps as he leaned forward, resting his hands on her hips. The man stood there for a moment to gaze at her cum covered back. Britney glanced behind her shoulder and smiled at him.

"That was a good fuck, Jason. I had a good feeling that you that you would be up for the test today." He chuckled, still catching his breath. "Well, I'm glad you approve."

"We might have to do this again another day."

Jason smiled at her, his gaze still fixed on her back. "Oh, I'm sure we will." He chuckled, running a hand through his sweaty hair while he looked at the curves of her wonderful ass.

The End.

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Britney's Housekeeper
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 09:41:45 PM »
Great story. I love the way Britney got man handled by Jason  :)

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

fqwarrior

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 09:51:55 PM »
Awesome work. Love how she is manhandled.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 05:48:30 AM »
I'm always up for a fun Britney story. Sorry I am so late leaving you feedback. This was great in how you based it around her current Instagram videos.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Viri, thewildcard

Viri

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 12:08:51 PM »
From that ending alone, I know Britney is going to fuck Jason again. We'll be here to read it too lol

flawed_existence

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 10:49:48 PM »
Nice to see some new Britney stories that use her current occupation as a bored MILF at home. From the videos she posts online, she is desperate to meet horny young men lol

The following users thanked this post: NakedLoser

NakedLoser

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 10:40:09 PM »
Nice to see some new Britney stories that use her current occupation as a bored MILF at home. From the videos she posts online, she is desperate to meet horny young men lol

I believe this too and look to write some stories myself of her like this.  ;)

InThe313

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2024, 04:41:23 PM »
For a quick story, that packed a huge punch.  I always love a good Britney story and this felt like all my fantasies of her coming to life.
I don’t care who you are (Who you are)
Where you’re from (Where you’re from)
What you did, as long as you love me
Who you are (Who you are)
Where you’re from (Where you’re from)
Don’t care what you did (Yeah-eh-eh)
As long as you love me (As long as you love me)

thewildcard

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2024, 04:42:27 AM »
For a quick story, that packed a huge punch.  I always love a good Britney story and this felt like all my fantasies of her coming to life.

Thank you. Britney is a big one for me to write.

James_scandalous

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2024, 09:07:07 AM »
Britney was one of my first crushes ever. My first celeb crush for sure. I love reading sex stories about her, and it's funny seeing one where she's a full blown nympho MILF. She's the type of woman that's hard to please with just one round lol.

thewildcard

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2024, 11:41:21 PM »
Britney was one of my first crushes ever. My first celeb crush for sure. I love reading sex stories about her, and it's funny seeing one where she's a full blown nympho MILF. She's the type of woman that's hard to please with just one round lol.

She was one of mine too, and yes she is hard to please! Either give her everything or go home, that's how I see it.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA