Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)  (Read 204721 times)

flawed_existence

Re: Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2021, 05:25:27 AM »
Love the addition of Kelly Brook.

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax, Nikko

Aarmax

Chapter 7

John awoke first and gave the succubae on either side of him a hug. They moaned and cuddled with him a bit. Lucy stirred and kissed his chest, “Good Morning Love.” She said to him. John smiled, “Good morning Love.” He replied back. They spoke telepathically as Kelly was still asleep. “I wish it was Demi last night, I feel so bad how hot I got.” “John honey, don’t feel bad, it was beautiful last night.” She kissed his cheek sweetly. “I know, I feel rotten though, I had fun making Kelly like us and all I wanted was her to be Demi.” Lucy smiled and traced on his chest sending succubus energy to calm and ease him, “Darling, it’s ok. You’re a good person.  Kelly is very attractive and you should have fun with no regrets.  Demi, you and I will do everything you want together as soon as we arrive back home.” They kissed and Kelly started to stir. John twitched instinctively, “Be a shame not to satisfy your morning wood with us.” Lucy said, massaging his balls. “Mmm yeah you’re right. You two meet me up top.” “Excellent idea my stallion.” Kelly then awoke, “Good morning lover.” She said to John. He smiled and kissed her cheek. “Good Morning Kelly.” Lucy and Kelly kissed on the cheeks and let John up. He kissed both their hands and proceeded up to the deck. The ladies admired his butt and cooed.

John got to the deck and took in the sun rise. He leaned in on the side railing and took the in a deep breath of fresh air.  Kelly and Lucy took a minute to get out of bed and freshen up. “Lucy, how about we wear these for John.” She showed her two pairs of black stilettos. “Oh perfect Kelly, he will love it.” They giggled and both of eyes glowed as they were turned on. “Mmm I see you are accepting the succubus life well so far Kelly.” “Yes it is lovely, If I can have John it makes it worth it.” Lucy got perturbed, her eye color changed to purple to red  and she turned and glares at Kelly, freezing her. “You wish to submit to me right?” “Yes, Lucy.”  Lucy released Kelly and kissed her, releasing pheromones to make Kelly extra horny. They put on their stilettos and walk up hand in hand to John.

John turned and saw them, they smiled at him as he gasped “Oh my god!” Lucy and Kelly began to sway their hips, Kelly smiled at John and got behind Lucy. Kelly started grinding on Lucy, she then started to play with her tits and kissing her neck. John’s erection quickly grew to full mast and his balls started producing cum for the two succubae. Lucy turned and motor boated Kelly and vice versa. They began making out as John approached with purpose, his eyes glowing cobalt blue.  “Mmm ladies this is exactly what I need for the morning.” Lucy turned to face John with Kelly necking her and feeling her stomach. “Ohhh and that is exactly what we need my beautiful stallion.” Lucy moaned as she gripped him,  pheromones were exchanged with kisses between the three of them. He saw a reclined beach chair on the deck and led the women to it by the hand. He kissed them both and Lucy took the doggy position, leaning over the chair, butt in the air. “You always had a fabulous ass Lucy.” Kelly said “Oh yes, delicious and perfect for you Lucy.” John added. Lucy wiggled and ground on John. They moaned and John felt a cum shot shoot out, landing her butt cheek. “Mmm John baby, guess you’re an ass and tits man now hehe.” He moaned and spread his cum with his cock. “Oh my, I need that stallion cock too John, don’t cum too much baby.” Kelly said and kissed his neck. John looked at Kelly with his glowing cobalt blue eyes, “Attend to my queen.” He ordered. Kelly went to Lucy and they started kissing, John slowly penetrated Lucy’s pussy, easing in with three thrusts. Lucy moaned in Kelly’s mouth. “He’s not cumming early, mmm but he’s throbbing and so fucking hot, ahh I may cum early.” She said surprisingly and teasing Kelly. John moaned as he kept his pace with Lucy bearing down on him. Kelly kept kissing and necking Lucy, she and John played with Lucy’s tits.  Lucy pushed Kelly off of her and rose up as she came. “FUUUCK JOHNNY YESS!” She exclaimed. Kelly watched as Lucy and John continued. “Give me that big load in your balls my incubus, you’ve gotten stronger, mmm Demi will be in ecstasy when we get back.” She communicated to him telepathically. John moaned, “Fuck I’m going to explode.” Lucy kissed him and came back down on Kelly. Kelly turned and went down into a 69 position. Lucy moaned as Kelly and her amazing tits came into contact.  John gave a huge moan as he started shooting in Lucy. The ladies rubbed each other’s clits as he did. John withdrew as he shot, giving Kelly a facial of fresh cum as he did. Lucy turned and licked his cum off Kelly’s face. He came back to them still hard. The succubae sat up and pushed their tits out, he didn’t even touch his cock to shoot 6 shots on them.

Kelly laid back ready to be ravaged, John stepped back and Lucy got on top of her and straddled her. “You have done well my love, better than I expected.” Lucy then turned to Kelly, “He is my man and my power and strength are his and it will never be yours.” Lucy’s eyes became red as she licked Kelly’s tits and suckled on her nipples. “I need him mistress.” “Yes, I am your mistress now, and you will never have him unless he or I say you can.” Kelly moaned in tortured pleasure as Lucy fed her psychic impulses of how John’s cock felt in her.  “You two are making me throb again.” They looked at John’s nine inch pole, moaning as they could visibly see his throbbing. “Let us ease your throbbing my love.” Lucy told him. He went to them, they both kissed his cock, blue streams of energy went from him to them. Then they wrapped their big, soft tits around John making him moan and stand straight up. “Mmm ease yourself John, embrace this new level of power, let us relieve you my love.” Lucy cooed at him. He was in ecstasy as his throbbing was turned into heat. The combination of Lucy’s firm big tits and Kelly’s soft big tits were heaven, “Oh mistress, he’s perfect, may I have him now?” Lucy smiled at Kelly calling her mistress. “Would like her John?” John looked at Kelly and then at Lucy, “Yes Lucy my queen, I want her.” They let go of his cock and again Kelly laid back. He entered her with one stroke and she screamed at the top of her lungs, her glow was a faint purple. He pumped his full length into her with every stroke, he held her hip and kept feeling her up, she wrapped her legs around to assure no escape. “FUCK you’re so filling John.” “Damn, you’re so wet and hot Kelly.” Lucy began to play with herself watching John fuck. “Mmm John you’re really embracing this new found power, its so hot darling.” John smiled and grunted, his eyes glowing and Kelly began to glow more, they both yelled as Kelly came. He let out a primordial scream as he came in her. Lucy looked over John’s shoulder and saw how his load diffused in Kelly. Kelly was exhausted and cooed as he withdrew from her. Lucy hugged John from behind as they admired his work on Kelly. “Mmm your power has reached impressive levels my love.” “Thank you Lucy, remind me to never get on your bad side.” “Oh you never will honey.  My new succubus needs to do some more bidding before I’m done with her.” “Oh do I get to watch?” John asked excitedly. Lucy laughed “As much as I would love that darling, I know you want to share our new level of power with Demi. Go to her John.” They kissed and blew him an air kiss. John got cleaned up as a helicopter landed in the water just behind the yacht. John boarded the helicopter and it took off.

The helicopter got back to the docs at the resort by early afternoon. John was surprised no one was at the docs as it was usually busy. As they landed John saw only a woman with blonde hair and in a silk pink robe, when it land he saw it was Demi. When he exited, he ran to her and she ran to him. They embraced and kissed for at least a minute. “Mmm Demi I missed you. I love the new hair.” “Oh I missed you too babe, I thought a change in hair was good.” As Demi and John walked hand in hand another raven haired and busty young succubus watched them and stalked John in particular. “Why isn’t anyone here Demi?” “What ever you did with Lucy’s friend sent out big psychic waves to a new succubus Johnny, Lucy decided to close the resort for a bit so we don’t get any unwanted attention. Her name is Abigail and she wants to take you from us.” Demi pouted thinking about John being taken. John held Demi’s chin and stroked it, “Hey, we are mates right, nothing is going to make me leave you or Lucy.” He kissed her and she smiled. “I been working on our new home in the meantime hehe.” John giggled with Demi as they got into a cart and they drove to their new home. Abigail let them get some distance before she followed. “We will see how loyal you are John.” She thought and had a sinister smile on her face.

They came to where Demi’s bungalow once stood, now it was a one story indoor and outdoor home. Demi and John came up to the driveway and parked their cart. John was amazed at the simplicity and expansion. “Wow it looks amazing Dem.” “Thanks, most of the furniture isn’t in yet but enough of it is here to move in.” They took each others hands and walked in the front door. Abigail stayed back and hid behind one of the trees till they got in. John closed the door and Demi started showing him around. The living room area was bare as Demi said, the kitchen had an island and was fully stocked. The single hall way led to two half bathrooms with vanities and a huge closet. Demi opened the sliding glass door to the rest of the property. Her greenhouse was replaced by a huge garden and citrus fruit grove, with a sitting area and a fire pit. “It’s so peaceful and beautiful isn’t it John.?” Demi asked, now nestled in his arm hugging him. “Yeah its gorgeous Dem. Just like my mates.” They kissed and Demi lead him back to her meditation cave. She turned it into their bedroom. “Wow you brought the bed we had our first threesome in.” Demi smiled as the reply of their consummation replayed in John’s mind. “it’s the same style, but is actually a bigger bed so it fits all three of us. When Lucy returns we will turn this room into our love nest.” Demi kissed him passionately as she finished speaking. They exchanged tongues and pheromones as they made out, Demi felt John’s increase in power. “Mmm my proud stallion needs to be pampered, come I’ll show you the massage room.” John smiled and they walked to the massage room.

Abigail worked her way around the property and spotted then walking. Demi and John arrived at the massage suite. Demi undid her sheer robe, as it feel to the ground she smiled and turned to see John’s eyes glowing blue with desire. “Disrobe my love and relax.” “Mmm yes Demi.” He moaned and disrobed quickly. Abigail saw John’s definition in his upper body and but her lip. Then John dropped his shorts and his semi erect incubus cock was present. Abigail eyes glowed purple and she came into heat, “That is what I felt, I need it.” She thought. Demi purred and kissed him. “Lay on your stomach John.” He did as he was instructed and she poured out the massage oil on his back. Demi lightly massaged his back and neck, making him moan. “Oh John why so stressed love?” “I’m not stressed Demi, I told Lucy I felt bad cause you weren’t there to see my new power.” “Babe I felt it when you and Lucy turned Kelly. Don’t worry so much.” She continued to massage him and plant playful kisses on his back. He smiled as she did. Abigail looked on in frustration expecting them to have sex soon. Demi lightly slapped John’s butt, “OK turn over.” He smiled. As he rolled over Abigail moaned again seeing his cock again. “I’m sure you realized aphrodisiacs still work on you Johnny? “Yeah I did.” Demi applied oil to her massive tits and rubbed it in to them and then rubbed it on his penis, making John moan. “This is Sandha oil, I used it once on an older man who found me attractive, but I want to use it with you my powerful stallion.” As Demi spoke John’s erection grew, harder than with Lucy and Kelly. Abigail began to play with her clit. Demi then brought his cock to her cleavage and massage tit fucked. “Ahhh Demi fuck, you’re so soft, firm and warm my love.” “Mmm thank you John. Relax baby, let your incubus power run-through you.” Their moans muffled out Abigail’s moans as she took out her own big tits and tweaked her nips. John’s penis head came to the top of Demi’s breasts. She smiled and licked his cock head, sending so much pleasure to John and streams of sexual energy exchanged between the two lovers. “Mmm my incubus stallion, at his new found peak of power.” John looked at Demi and she instinctively crawled on to him and impaled herself onto his cock, both letting out animalistic moans. Abigail felt the same energy from John he did before, now she would be close to see and feel it at its epicenter. She began riding and grinding, they held hands as her ass clapped with an echo that Abigail could hear as if she was next to them. He began thrusting making her moan more, “Fuck John, ahh baby, I feel it already.” “Demi, ahh you’re hot and tight still.” The ass claps, the movement of her breasts and their connection were too much. “I LOVE YOU DEMI!” He shouted as he came huge. Demi screamed as she felt his huge shots fill her and mix with her orgasm. Abigail came as well and saw the waves of psychic energy. In the distance Kelly’s yacht came into Port. Lucy felt the waves of sex, love and pleasure from her 2 lovers. Demi grinned, still glowing. “Fuck I love you, stallion John.” She came down and kissed him. He began to cry a bit, something came to the surface he didn’t expect. Lucy felt it as well, it was resentment for being with Kelly. Demi felt it and wiped his tear with her thumb, “Baby don’t, Lucy needed you and you did it. We are more powerful and stronger.” She kissed John again and dismounted. She was leaking his seed as she withdrew. "Omg Demi you're leaking.” John said astounded. She looked down and scooped the excess cum up and spread it on her body and licked the rest off. “Mmm still tastes and feels wonderful. Kelly will never ever have this. And i told you youd be more then enough for us.” She reassured John.

Abigail decided to seize the opportunity, she approached them. John instantly felt her presence and then Demi. He saw her, while she was attractive he sensed her intentions, his eyes turned back blue and her reached out with his hand and she froze. Demi was impressed at this show of power, usually succubae are female dominant. “How is this happening?!” Abigail struggled to speak. Lucy also felt it now and turned to Kelly, eyes beat red. “HOW DID SHE GET HERE!?” Her queen rage made her skin glow red. “Please mistress, I only told Abigail so that she would know the pleasure we felt.” Kelly groveling. “YOU DARE BRING THAT BITCH TO MY HOME, TO MY MATES!” As she read Kelly’s mind she found no deceit in what Kelly said. “You will never do anything in regards to John or tell anyone about him without my expressed permission!” “Yes mistress Lucy.” They reached the dock and Lucy sternly but calmly left the boat. John let go of Abigail, “LEAVE, NOW!” He yelled in a demonic voice. Abigail quickly ran to her car and left. Demi immediately hugged John, “Are you ok?” “Yeah I think so Dem. I never felt that way before.” “Well you’re more powerful now, obviously you’re going to attract other succubae my love. Let’s go to the hot spring and relax while Lucy gets back.” He smiled and the left hand in hand for the hot spring.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 11:55:12 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Viri

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2022, 06:23:35 PM »
I knew this was going to be awesome when I seen line up. So happy someone else is writing Demi.

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax, Nikko, Psylent21

Chlp

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2022, 06:41:39 AM »
Just caught up properly, great chapter, looking fwds to the next one

ValM3

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2022, 09:40:40 AM »
These stories have a good fantasy setting. Rare to see anyone writing a woman as a succubus or any other such form.

Nikko

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2022, 02:23:30 PM »
It was great. The stars are well chosen, I loved the atmosphere!
Thank you.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2022, 08:41:32 AM »

Great stuff, love where the series is going. Can't wait to see what comes next for John and Lucy.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Aarmax

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2022, 10:57:13 AM »
Don't forget Demi as well Cade  ;)

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Aarmax

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2022, 07:43:39 PM »
Chapter 8

Lucy’s anger began to subside as she drove up to the new home. She parked her car and sprinted into the house. “Demi, John!” She yelled. “Out here Lucy.” She heard from Demi. She briskly walked out to the hot spring, and saw that both were ok. She knelt down and hugged both of them. John nestled in her soft tits for a moment. “What happened?” “The new succubus came and tried to take us…” “But John stopped her and drove her off.” Demi finished and hugged John. Lucy smiled and kissed him. “I don’t know what happened, I just knew I needed to protect Demi and myself and I froze her.” “Really!? Well you certainly have more power now my love.” Mmm yes he has.” Demi stated, he smiled as her silk lips kiss him. “See I told you Demi would be in ecstasy John.” John smiled at Lucy. “And I am sorry for asking you to fuck Kelly.” Lucy said. John kissed Demi’s hand and then kissed Lucy. “It’s alright Lucy, I mean it was fun.” Lucy stroked his face and kissed him. “Yes it was, Kelly was the one who told Abigail about you John.”  “Why?” “She thought it was a good idea, don’t worry she will be back in the mainland managing my affairs and the resorts functions there.” John felt in Lucy’s mind Kelly didn’t mean anything. “We did bring her into this life Lucy, maybe we can invite her back when she gets your affairs in order?” Lucy kissed his forehead, “Maybe you’re right, John. I will call her, eventually.”

Demi and John got up out of the spring, and Lucy stood up with them. They shared a kiss and held hands. Both succubae moaned as he twitched and smiled. “I think John deserves a reward for saving me, Lucy.” “Oh yes, and for the conquest of Kelly.” They looked at each other, eyes glowing as they were communicating telepathically. John tried to read them, the ladies giggled as he tried but they blocked him. “You will love our reward.” “I am sure I will Lucy.”  Lucy had brought leftovers from Kelly’s ship. Demi put on some bikini bottoms and John put on some underwear. Lucy sat in her bikini and they ate. John felt tired, he excused himself and went to the cave to nap.

As John slept they had new lingerie sent to them and high heel boots. Demi ordered some Damiana and Absineth liquor, she also used lemons from her grove to make margaritas. “Wow haven’t you become a little succubus chemists.” Lucy retorted.  “Hehe a little, but John deserves it.”  The two succubae smiled and enhanced the liquor with their essence with them adding to their aphrodisiac potency. The two brought out the cocktails on a tray and were about to go in for their lingerie when Lucy came up with an idea. “Demi let’s just get our boots.” “Mmm I like that, wait a minute.” Demi ran back to the massage table and grab the Sandha oil. “Let’s make this super special and consecrate our love nest.” “Mmm I like your thinking.” They got their boots and started to put them on.

John awoke, he loved how soft the new bed was. He stepped out and saw them playing with each other. Demi was suckling in Lucy’s breasts and Lucy was feeling Demi's butt. His blood began to flow to his penis. He called for them telepathically and they looked and him and smiled devilishly. They walked to him with the tray in hand, their bouncing tits mesmerizing him. They set it on the table, and each went to him. “My hero.” Demi exclaimed and kissed him passionately. “My conqueror.” Lucy announced, also kissing him passionately. They all held hands again, “My queens and mates.” John exclaimed, and they all shared a kiss while he held them tightly.

Demi got the margaritas, she handed one to John and one to Lucy. He took a smell and loved the scent. “To John, our mate, hero and stallion.” Lucy toasted. They lightly clanged their glassed and sipped some of the margaritas. John loved aftertaste and felt some kind of affect starting, but didn’t feel any different. “Mmm lovely Dem.” “Thank you John.” Lucy saw the aphrodisiac liquors make their way in his bloodstream. “Now let’s wait for the next part of your reward John. It’s almost night, let’s go in to our nest.”

John smiled and the ladies took one are each and they walked into the cave. The cave lights came on and they sat on the sofa in front of the bed. They continued to sip their drinks. “This is wonderful.” “It is John” Lucy said as she and Demi laid on his shoulders. “You two look amazing in those boots.” “All for you hon.” Demi said and kissed his neck. He started to fondle their breasts. Lucy and Demi moaned at his soft touch. “So perfect.” He said. They both smiled, their eyes becoming purple and his blue as they came in heat.

Demi and Lucy kissed John's neck, “John, this is your reward; Demi made our margaritas out of powerful aphrodisiacs that will work on all of us. I want it to be as uninhibited as it was with Kelly and I. We want to worship our stallion for being so good." Lucy said. His erection began to lengthen and his veins began to show. John continued to feeling their perfect tits. Demi and Lucy's own heat were making them glow, their pussy becoming wet, and their nipples hard as rocks. The ladies began to kiss John all the way down, as they made to his throbbing and straightening cock he spread his legs to make more room for them. They slid off the couch and knelt before him, each kissed it and drawing in dark blue energy. “Fuck I love you two.” “We love you, our stallion.” The ladies said in unison.

Demi took the sandha oil and poured some on her tits, then pouted the same amount on Lucy’s tits. They sandwiched his throbbing cock into their cleavage, they relished in his new found power and he in the softness and firmness of their tits. He felt his cock finally reach its zenith, his pulses were eased by their tits. He watched as they kissed, “Mmm I missed our stallion.” Demi said smiling at him. “He missed you Dem.” Lucy stated. John couldn’t help but moan as he started to cum. The ladies felt his cock twitch and pulse as he came. His shots came out like thick ropes, covering their breasts in a warm blue white goo.

Demi and Lucy moaned as he unloaded. Lucy let go and sucked his cock head as Demi continued to tit fuck. “Lucyy" he moaned and let out a strong shot on her tongue, and Demi purred as she felt him pump out more. Demi switched to blowing and Lucy to tit fucking. “Ahh fuck, Demi.” John again let out a strong and long shot on her tongue. Lucy purred as well. Both ladies let the cum out of their mouths as they kissed and swallowed. His cum oozed out onto their chins and mixed with the load in their tits. They came together, licking cum off their chins and rubbing the rest on their breasts. “Mmm, pure incubus cum, delicious and warm.” Lucy said as they rubbed cum into their skin. Demi moaned in agreement.

The ladies got up, took their drinks, and sat on John’s legs. They poured out the remaining cocktails on their tits; Demi and Lucy moaned his name as John suckled on their nipples and licked their tits. He took Lucy and sat her next to him. He then took Demi and planted her on his lap. Demi easily slid down moaning as he was still throbbing. She sat on him and began riding him like a bronco. “Mmph darling you’re so hard and throbbing, you’re power is so good John, Aww I’ve missed my stud.” He felt up her tits and flat stomach, only moaning for her. He lifted her and continued to pound her, her ass claps echoing in the cave. He carried her to the bed; as he lowered her, Demi wrapped her legs around him and bucked on him. “AHH, GOD YESS.” Demi came and released pheromones; John instinctively released pheromones as well.

Lucy approached behind and purred as John increased his thrusts; he let out an animal howl and started shooting big shots into Demi. “Mmm fuck they are bigger than before; oh my god John you’re going to overload me.” He looked and smiled at her and continued to shoot. Lucy moaned, “Good John.” His dark blue load swam in Demi as her toned belly became a lava lamp. When he withdrew, some of his load leaked out of her. Lucy hugged and stroked John. John and Lucy kissed as Demi moaned. “Mmm, look at your work, my love. So lovely.” Lucy said. “Mmm, I’m not done yet, Lucy.” John said and lightly tossed Lucy on top of Demi and penetrated her. The ladies smiled at each other, and Lucy supernaturally shrieked in pleasure as he fucked her. This immensely turned him on; he also felt her pussy juices excrete all over his cock. He withdrew, and Lucy squirted purple liquid onto Demi and the bed, adding her pheromones. John went back into Lucy and continued to fuck her.

Lucy and Demi exchanged telepathically; the feeling of John’s fucking. John decided to penetrate Demi as well now. When he went from Lucy to Demi, Demi let out her own shriek and squirted on his cock. He went back and forth from one wet vagina to the other; Lucy made a push-up move when John was in her. John let out a roar and began to explode in Lucy. She took as much as she could and moved down to go in Demi. He transferred quickly, and as soon as he went into Demi, he exploded again. He emptied the rest into Demi; both succubae leaked some of his cum.

They came and held hands, moving up to the head of the bed. John joined them. “You finally emptied yourself for us, baby.” Demi exclaimed. “Yes, that was an amazing reward.” John whimpered exhaustedly. “You’re not just our stallion now; you’re our bull, John.” Lucy said as John laughed and began to fall asleep. The ladies sandwiched him and held hands, watching John fall asleep semi-erect and against their warm bodies.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 11:56:04 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Chlp, Viri, passion_seeker, Dexter07, MIvory5, Cheogh, BigTitsEnjoyer, 666, Sorale21, Boobs4Us

Viri

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2022, 01:50:25 PM »
John is stronger than me. I wouldn't last long between these two.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2022, 03:45:52 PM »
Will Abigail Ratchford make a return?

Aarmax

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2022, 08:23:18 AM »
Will Abigail Ratchford make a return?

Yes she will. Either in the next chapter or the one after that

Aarmax

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2023, 04:19:15 PM »
Chapter 9

As it became dusk Lucy awoke first. She looked at John with love and admiration. She saw Demi’s arm wrapped around his stomach. Lucy touched Demi's hand, and she awoke and spoke telepathically. “Good morning.” “Good Morning.” “I still feel his cum swimming in me, Lucy.” Demi smiled. “I know I feel it too.  We need to do that more with him.” They giggled softly. “I have some business to attend to on the mainland. Why don’t you and John catch up in the mean time.” Demi mischievously smiled, “But I thought you wanted us to do everything you and Kelly did with John. Did that include morning sex?” Lucy smiled, “Yes, but he looks so peaceful.” “He does but I’m sure he’d want to have sex before you leave for a while.” Lucy smiled, “Mmm yes he would.” “Why don’t you two have morning sex?” Demi asked. “Aww that’s sweet of you to offer Dem, I will take it. Why don’t you find out more about this new succubus and see about getting John acquainted.” Lucy said with a playful wink. Demi shook her head yes and she left to get the morning started.

Lucy kissed John’s cheek and he awoke. “Good morning my love.”  He kissed her passionately before replying  “Good morning my queen.” Lucy moan as their kiss broke and she lay in his chest, “I have to take care of some things in the mainland honey, I’ll be gone for a few days.” “Can I come with you?” “No unfortunately not, I have to stay on task.” Lucy continued as she was kissing him and descending downward along his body. “But I wanted to leave with a belly full of your cum and your marking so I won’t feel so lonely.” John moaned as Lucy finished and kissed pelvis. She revealed his almost full hard on and moaned. “My stallion is ready, let’s drain your morning wood.” Lucy began to kiss his cock and caress it. John began to throb, he was surprised she was worshipping his cock now, when he’d worship her or Demi. She licked his shaft and head up and down going to his balls. She kissed and suckled them and came back up. She pointed his cock up straight up and inserted it in her. Lucy began to ride and John grabbed her hips. “Ahh John you’re so good baby, this is the only cock I will ever have.” “Mmm Lucy yess.” She began to bounce and John sat up to suckle on her nipples. John then flipped Lucy on her back and started pumping with passion. “You want to be filled my queen, I want you to be filled so you won’t be able to have another cock in you." Lucy looked into his passion filled eyes, “Mmm John, do it, let’s see how much you can fill me with.” John gave a few more thrusts and started to shoot, his jet stream cum shots became thick and coated Lucy’s pussy. She felt them hit her inner walls, her eyes rolled back in her head. John kept pumping as Lucy orgasmed now, he withdrew and shot strings along her toned stomach and hit her tits. Lucy smiled big and laughed as she played with her tits as he shot. He let his still hard cock rest on her stomach, leaned down and passionately kissed her. “I love you so much Lucy.” “I love you too John, and now I won’t miss you so much.”

John rolled over on his back and exited the bed. Lucy basked in his load before exiting the love nest herself. She entered the outdoor shower to rinse off and get ready. John put on his robe and sat at the kitchen table, Demi came in with breakfast. “Good morning Johnny, here are some eggs and orange juice for you love.” John kissed Demi and took a plate from her, “Good morning Demi, and thank you my love.”  John and Demi ate as Lucy got ready. She entered the kitchen. Demi and John kissed Lucy, Demi walked Lucy to her car. “I’m jealous you got his morning load Luc.” “Aww Dem don’t be, he has plenty more for you and you will have his morning load tomorrow.” Lucy caressed her cheek lovingly and noticed a slight blush and smiled, “Mmm you’re coming in heat aren’t you?” Demi shook her head affirmative. “Good Dem, you’re young and fertile, John will give you so many offspring, and you will keep your beauty you know.” “I know, Abigail is in heat as well, that is how she felt John in the first place.” Lucy contemplated a moment, “Then once John gets her with us, you two breed with him. It will be so lovely to have little succubae.” They smiled and Lucy kissed Demi passionately, she entered her car and waved good-bye.

Demi reentered the house and saw that John had cleaned up in the kitchen. She went out to the patio and saw that he was in the outdoor shower. John was enjoying the warm water, Demi stared at him and at his semi erect penis. She wanted him, she took off her robe and entered the shower. She hugged him from behind and kissed his back, “I need you John, I love you so much.” John turned and looked into Demi’s brown eyes, glowing purple with her succubus lust, and his eyes glowing blue with his incubus lust. Demi began jerking him, the warm water added to the warmth and electricity of her succubus touch, making him moan. “Give me what you gave Lucy my bull incubus, cover me and fill me.” They kissed and Demi gave him lots of tongue, her pheromones mixed with his making the shower a steam sauna. He moaned as Demi slowly moved down his body keeping hers pressed against his. She got her tits to his cock and hugged him tightly, her soft and firm tits making his incubus cock throb. “Oh god Demi, your tits feel so good.” “Mm and your cock fits perfectly in them my love.” She let go of his hips, trapped his cock in her tits and began licking his cock head. It was too much for John and he exploded in Demi's face, covering her tits as well. “Oh your cum still tastes so sweet Johnny.” She said while licking the remnants from his cock head and kissing it. John picked her up and started fucking her standing up,  hooking his arms onto her legs so she could swing. Demi's ass clapped as her soft and firm butt hit his legs. He gave her a few more deep thrusts before shooting deep and big in her. He let out a primal scream as he came in her, she came as well. He gently put her down and they kissed again and finished their shower. “Mmm yess John you filled me and your cum feels good swimming in me.” “I love you so much Demi. I’m so excited to be with you while Lucy is on business.” Demi smiled and bit her finger nail as now was a good time to tell John her plan. “Well I was thinking we wouldn’t be alone the whole time.” “Oh?" “Yeah, I found out why Abigail is here. She’s in heat and the best part is so am I. So I was thinking my incubus bull would be open to breeding.” She finished with a Cheshire cat smile. “So your and Abigail are in heat and you want me to impregnate both of you?” Demi smiled and kissed his cheek, “Exactly my love, and I will make sure we have the aphrodisiacs for you to last, please and most importantly breed us.” Demi kissed him again. “What if I don’t like Abigail?” He asked. “More for me.” She said and giggled and they sunned themselves and went to the resort to start their day.

Demi went to her yoga studio to begin her class with the guests and John went to the office. It was early afternoon when Abigail came to Demi between her classes. “Hi.” “Hi, look I’m sorry I’m scared you and your incubus.” “I appreciate that.” “I felt him and I just had to know, and now I do.” Demi smiled and giggled. “Yes, he is very special.” Abi continued, “I never felt anything like that and the way he took control of me was even hot.” Abi bit her lip thinking back. “Perhaps I can give you a proper introduction to him.” Demi suggested. Abigail jumped at the opportunity and Demi called John and set up a lunch date. John met them at the food court, both were still in their skin tight workout clothes. He sat with them as they were talking. “John, this is Abigail, she wanted to come and apologize to us.” “Oh indeed, I’m so sorry I scared you two." Abigail had big innocent brown eyes, she took John’s hand and kisses his cheek sweetly. “Well apology accepted Abigail.” John said. “Abi and I were talking John and she’s is going to be here for at least a 2 week holiday so we can get to know each other better.” “Yes, I wanted to get away from, my fashion house for a while.” “Oh you’re a designer?” “Yes, I design lingerie and other sexy clothes.” Abigail said with a giggle. They had their lunch. John offered to show Abigail around the resort while Demi went back to her classes for the rest of the afternoon. Demi and John kissed goodbye and he proceeded to show Abigail around.

John showed her his office and they entered. “Wow you must be really smart to keep track of all this.” “It’s a gift and curse.” He said. They laughed as Abigail locked the door and turned on her succubus charm. John smiled as he knew what was going to happen next. He turned around as she walked up to him, they kissed, their pheromones and tongues dancing. John allowed Abigail to push him onto his recliner chair. She took of her top, her tits dropping perfectly down making him twitch. “Mmm an incubus who loves big tits, purrfect.” She knelt down, undid his pants and pulled them down. His cock flopped out throbbing with his veins pulsing blue and at it’d full erection. “Oh yes this is even more impressive than I saw, hehe oh we are going to have so much fun.” She kissed his cock head and started licking both sides of his shaft. John asserted control “Let me feel those tits wrapped around me Abigail.” He said as his eyes glowed with hers. She smiled and wrapped her tits around his cock and slowly tit fucked him. “Oh fuck, so firm and warm. You and Demi would make a good team.” “Mmm thank you Johnny.” She continued to slow tit fuck him for a min and then he got her up, kissed her. She took her boy short workout pants off and bent over his desk. “Take me John, let me feel what I saw from you and Demi.” John slowly penetrated her and got her in a side spoon so he could play with her tits kiss her. “Mmm your pussy is so nice Abigail, feels like silk.” “Mmm thank you baby.” John increased his thrusts making her ass clap, she moaned in pleasure as she began to orgasm. “Ahhh yess, this I’d what I wanted oh godd.” John slowed as she came. “I want to become one of your mates John. Please don’t send me away again.” John stopped his thrusts and caressed her face. “Then I will mark you with my cum Abigail.” “Please John mark me let me feel a real incubus’s cum.” He withdrew and she knelt down in front of him. She jerked him and he began to shoot, he covered her big tits and she opened her mouth to take the last shots and swallow them. “Mmm feels so warm and tastes so smooth. Oh you’re better than I ever imagined.” She kissed his cock head one more time and played with her cum covered tits. John flopped on his chair. “You’re much better than I expected as well Abigail. And now you are one of my mates.” “Mmm I’m so happy Johnny.” Her playing with her tits made him twitch more. “Mmm ready for round 2.” “Mmm not right now but we will continue Abigail. Demi told me you and her are in heat and after having you, I definitely want you both.” Abigail smiled and kissed his cock again. “ I’d love to have thus incubus stud cock and cum fill and breed me baby.” John smiled and held Abigail’s hand. “Wonderful, Demi will make all the plans.” Abigail got up and cleaned her face off with some tissue and put her clothes back on. “See you soon stud.” She blew him a kiss and left. John immediately called Demi and told her to expect a call from Abigail soon.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 11:57:48 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1, MIvory5, Cheogh, BigTitsEnjoyer, Sorale21, i_seen_god

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2023, 04:32:19 PM »
Another fantastic chapter. Really like your take on Abigail here.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax

extreme1

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2023, 12:52:43 AM »
That was excellent!

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA