Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Blue Monday (Jessica Nigri)  (Read 47523 times)

Cadeauxxx

Blue Monday (Jessica Nigri)
« on: July 01, 2022, 09:42:47 AM »
Blue Monday
Starring: Jessica Nigri

Codes: MF, Oral, Tit Fuck, Creampie

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story was written for @John Connors. The celeb choice, theme and ideas were from him. Enjoy!

Miami Beach, Florida

Early sunrise was enough to disturb sleep with the curtains pulled back from across the room. Sunday had come and gone, along with what could only be described as a slight hangover from a fun weekend. Drinking was not something everyone could indulge themselves in on a Sunday evening. As James awoke slowly in his bed, he let out a loud yawn and stretched his arms out. He could never have spent the weekend partying like this last year, but the joys of life had to be celebrated now. Pulling back the blankets, the world slid into focus when his bare feet touched the white tiled floor below. A short trip to the bathroom was next in order after glancing at the digital clock on the night stand. 1:12 in the afternoon told James that he had overslept.

He brushed his fingers through his short dark hair. A slight five o' clock shadow had darkened on his face after skipping two days of shaving. With a sigh, he closed the bathroom door and turned the faucet to run cold water. Life had changed a great deal for him in the past year now that he was out of the house and trying to make the best of his situation. Life had dealt him a difficult hand of cards. James considered himself to be lucky when remembering where he was two years ago. Living past the age of twenty-one was a miracle for him. Two months ago, James was still in the hospital recovering from a brain tumor. Upon first diagnosis, the chance of survival was slim. His case went viral on the internet due to a short career as a dedicated Overwatch player. 

Two months later, donations soared. James had his online friends and connections to thank for fundraisers and raising awareness of his case. Still stuck in a hospital bed during that time, he underwent two surgeries. The hair was slowly growing back on his head, but James still covered his head with a black beanie hat. From all the money raised in donations, his medical procedure was a success. The news had come and gone by the time he returned to playing online. Internet trends had changed over time, and his story was likely forgotten at this point. James did not want to draw much attention to himself. To be able to travel from his home in North Carolina down to Florida for this event was already a treat in itself. Lucky for James, he only had a small Youtube following and another manageable community on Twitch, which he did not announce was the reason for his weekend hiatus. 

The event ended after three days of cosplay events. James could at least hang his head on attending the full weekend, but yesterday made it all a blur of memories. On the final day, he encountered someone that he had only dreamed of meeting in person. Jessica Nigri had a booth, signing autographs over photo prints. James was surprised he had not found her at the convention the previous two days. He may have overlooked her after becoming distracted by the number of costumed Warcraft cosplayers. With a quick introduction, Jessica noted there was something familiar about James' appearance. All he had to do was say his Twitch username, and Jessica remembered. She had shared his story and fundraiser via social media, but was curious why he did not have a booth for himself. James tried to shake off just how much his story had caught the attention of gaming communities online. 

At the end of the day, he was not a masterful player. The following he gained online was due to his charisma and personality while streaming. Years prior, James had streamed other games as a prominent Starcraft player. Jessica had caught his gaze down to her heavy cleavage. She sat at the booth in a black tank top sporting the yellow Batman emblem. Her natural eye color was green, something James noticed right away. After seeing many of her cosplay shoots online, he assumed she had brown eyes. Her long platinum blonde hair was fixed up with that signature combover, revealing part of her right temple. After their brief conversation at the event, Jessica invited James for a night of partying. This was far from her first time in Miami, as she made it clear when the evening hours rolled through. South Beach became a fun place after the sun went out and stars lit up the sky. 

Only once had James been drunk in his life prior to this weekend. He remembered throwing up and experiencing a hangover back then, but today was different. At least he had memory of Jessica and her friends encouraging him to take another shot from the bar. James could not recall the club they went to, but he could still hear those booming synth beats playing in the back of his head. Jessica had a small entourage. Two female companions and a tall man who was her bodyguard. Through the night, James learned that the girls were photographers, but he could not remember their names at all. Only one woman from the night was worth remembering by name. By the time James stepped into the shower, he was grinning ear to ear as he thought about Jessica. With his eyes closed, he envisioned her goofy grin and wearing that same black top. He knew she caught his wandering eyes glancing down at her cleavage more than once. 

After stepping out of the shower and drying his skinny body, James felt his face. He considered shaving, but did not want to scratch his face up with cheap razors. At least, that's what he assumed the hotel provided. Putting on a pair of underwear, he noticed his hard cock was fully erect. The result of thinking about Jessica in the shower. It was a wonder he did not pleasure himself in the art of masturbation while the water was sprinkling across his skin. Through his life, James only had a few experiences with girlfriends, but nothing beyond holding hands and kissing. Now at twenty-two years of age, he felt more nervous than ever regarding his virginity. Apart from the events of last night, one thing he could not shake was the odd feeling he had when Jessica flirted with him. They did not step onto the dance floor, but instead sat side by side at the bar. At one point, her busty chest brushed up against his left arm. 

Some things were impossible for him to remember between drink after drink, but not that. James could not shake the feelings he had for Jessica. Partying with her was something of a dream come true, let alone meeting her in person. Stepping out of the bedroom, James walked into the living room of his hotel suite. The interior design was made up of white furniture to match the wall color. Over on the glass coffee table, his laptop sat next to a red backpack he had brought along with him. After checking in on Friday, James did not bother unpacking much, apart from some clothes and other necessities. He had not even gotten dressed yet. Still walking around in his white pair of underwear, cock bulging up as he searched for his phone. The last thing he remembered was Jessica and her bodyguard walking him up to his room. 

Wandering out of the living room, James finally saw the phone sitting on the nightstand next to his black beanie hat. That was where he should have looked first. Before grabbing it, he glanced at the floor to see his pair of white shorts. James did not remember taking off his shorts or shirt last night, so someone must have offered a helping hand. Could Jessica have taken his shirt off? That thought only maintained the erection in his underwear. Biting his lower lip, James giggled to himself and finally grabbed the phone. He tapped the screen with his left hand to see a few text message notifications. There was one from his mother, checking to see if he was safe during the trip. Another text was from his brother, also checking on him. Finally, the one that caught his attention was an unknown number. 

'Call me when you get up'

That could only be one person, James thought to himself. Taking a deep breath, he could feel a hard adrenaline rush. His heartbeat began to rush. In a panic, James dropped the phone onto the bed. God help him, that had to be the Cosplay Queen demanding a phone call. Rushing back to the bathroom, there was a wooden chair sitting in the corner where room service had delivered his fresh clean clothes. Picking through three folded up shirts, James chose his black State of Decay 2 shirt and slipped it on. Now that he was properly dressed, the time had come to make that special phone call. Doubts were beginning to sneak into his mind. What if it was a prank from an old friend? The answer to his question would soon come. James exhaled a deep sigh, then pressed the dial button across the screen. The dialing tone greeted his right ear after lifting it. 

"Hello? James, right?" 

An unmistakable voice called out on the other end. His heartbeat was racing again upon replying. 

"Yeah! Jessica, that you?"

"The one and only!" 

He laughed at her response. 

"How did you get my number?"

Jessica giggled at his question before answering.

"You gave it to me, silly! We talked about playing Overwatch last night, remember?" 

"Oh... yeah... I forgot about that. I guess I had too many drinks last night." 

"You sounded pretty fine last night!" 

At least she could not see him blushing, James thought to himself. Unable to remember a conversation regarding games, he was worried that he may have embarrassed himself last night.

"If you're up for it, mind if I come over and hang out? We didn't get to spend much time alone yesterday." 

"No, I don't mind at all. I'd love to get together!"

"Great, I'll be over in an hour." 

The phone clicked, hanging up. Left standing there in his thoughts, James slowly smiled to himself. How could he turn down a day of hanging out with Jessica Nigri? Though he had nervous feelings inside, James was at least confident about this afternoon. With an hour's time, he decided to grab the hotel service phone from the night stand. It was time to call room service and let someone else tidy up the suite. James paced out of the bedroom, hurrying back into the living room and grabbing his laptop. Lucky for him, the erection was no longer poking up in his shorts, but he knew it would return. The way Jessica talked to him on the phone, he was left wondering for a moment if she was toying with him. The last thing he could do for now was admit his virgin status to her. He went to fetch his beanie hat, slipping it over his head to hide the surgical scars behind his right ear. 

3 HOURS LATER

Heat came through the evening hours, burning hotter than the waking moments of the afternoon. This Florida weather was something else to James, regardless if it was summer time or not. Before Jessica arrived, he took a short trip on the balcony from the sliding glass door. Even with shade above, the heat was still too much for him. He slid the door closed and turned on the air conditioner before her arrival. When her knuckles knocked on the door, James tried to fight off the sudden nervous tension that built up inside him. Jessica greeted him with a friendly smile. She came over in a black jacket covering her body, but James noticed a light blue pair of high heels. In her hands, she carried a black bag in her hands. After asking her about the contents, Jessica explained that she brought over a camera and tripod. 

There was another reason she wanted to stop by besides him. Jessica explained to James that she wanted to use his hotel suite as a backdrop for a glamour modelling photo shoot. The pictures were for her FansOnly page online. She joked that she needed a new shoot 'for the members of Titty City'. Those words made James excited, but nothing could beat the moment when Jessica unbuttoned her black jacket. She pulled it off, dropping the attire to the floor and standing firm in her latest outfit. James' lower lip fell upon witnessing her stand there in a skimpy outfit. Light blue socks extended up to her thighs. A lacy blue thong covered her snatch with slight see-through garments at the front. James' eyes had already enlarged at that sight alone. A silk blue ribbon was attached to the front of the thong, and the side ribbons extended over her hips. 

His eyes noticed the pink folds of her womanhood, visible from the sheer see-through fabric of her thong. Jessica turned around, revealing her buttocks and showing him the lacy blue ribbon tied at the top. Her lingerie outfit was complete with a sheer push-up bra shoving her busty breasts up. The bra was also in that light blue color, complete with matching shoulder straps like her thong. Jessica's perky nipples were visible through the see-through fabric. Standing there in amazement at her outfit, James only told her how beautiful she looked. He had leaned over, trying to contain the instant erection that poked up in the front of his shorts. All Jessica did was giggle at his reaction. Little could James have guessed that he would be behind a camera working on a glamour shoot today. 

He had no experience with handling such cameras, but Jessica must have chosen him for a reason. At least that was what he thought to himself when they prepared the tripod. She claimed that his hotel suite had the perfect scenery to use in the background. Jessica quickly made use of the furniture for various poses. She instructed James to set up the tripod across from the couch first. The camera itself was a large black metal video recorder, but set for snapping photos and still shots. James explained to Jessica that he had no experience with such a device. All she did was shake her head and tell him what buttons he would need to press. With the tripod, there was little concern of shaky shots. With slight practice, James learned how to zoom in with the camera, and then the living room began to light up with flashes. 

An hour passed between the first photo shoot. After enough poses and teasing expressions on her face, Jessica got up off the couch. James remembered seeing her photo shoots a few years ago. He held off on confessing to her that he had masturbated to them in the past. Those memories helped, as he knew what kind of shots Jessica wanted. All while she teased him with the words 'Titty City'. That came when she sat up on the couch and moved her hands over the straps of her bra, teasing him with a slight bounce. Jessica took a moment to fix her hair up before they set up the next photo session. She arrived with her signature combover to the side, revealing the right side of her head. A few locks dangled from both sides, but the rest of her platinum blonde hair was curled up in a ponytail. 

James had commented that her hair was flawless. Jessica moved to the white lounge chair, bending over for some proper booty shots. That was the cue for James to unmount the camera from the tripod and use it in his own hands. He was confident that he would not mess up and shake the camera. When Jessica turned around, she grinned and jiggled her breasts. He did not need to be told where to guide the lens of the camera, capturing several shots of her perfect enhanced tits. "What do you plan on calling this shoot? Blue Monday?", his question caused Jessica to laugh. She teased James again after stepping out of her high heels. Jumping up and down, her tits jiggled and shook. The photo session continued out of the living room and to the large kitchen bar. All James could do was follow her through the lens of the camera as she climbed up and dangled her lovely legs from the white marble counter. 

A break was needed after the third series of photos. James called room service, ordering what was essentially dinner at this time of day. He did not realize that he had skipped breakfast and had not eaten all day. Jessica did not bother putting her jacket back on. Together, she shared a pizza with him. It was funny to watch her sit there at the dinner table, hovering piece after piece above her big tits between bites. They shared cans of Pepsi supplied by room service, all while sharing a conversation about live streaming video games. Jessica was eager to hear about his experiences on Twitch. For a moment, James missed playing Starcraft competitively online. Jessica teased him about the possibility of a Kerrigan cosplay outfit, assuming a new Starcraft game may come out in the future. After eating, James was eager to pick the camera back up and resume their photo session. Hours had passed throughout the day, but so far he was having fun with Jessica. 

"I think you've snapped enough photos to make up an entire set. All that is left is to do a bit of filming. Think you can handle that?" 

Standing face to face with James, she grinned. Their eyes met, but only for a brief few seconds. He glanced down at her cleavage for what felt like the hundredth time today. 

"Someone is a little distracted right now!" 

That comment only made James blush. His cheeks turned red as he bit his lower lip, flashing the front row of his teeth. Jessica took the camera from him, rolling her eyes. Tensing up, James curled his toes. He could feel cold sweat beginning to form across his forehead. He watched her take a few steps back, placing the camera down on the kitchen counter. Jessica knew the effect she had on him. She moved her hands over her breasts, jiggling them in the lacy blue bra. 

"I guess I should go on and tell you this. Jessica, I'm not the kind of guy you think I am." 

She stopped and slid her hands onto her hips. James took a deep breath, then he finally blurted out the truth.

"I'm a virgin." 

With a gasp, Jessica gave an exaggerated look. He recognized that silly face, knowing it from watching her videos in the past. She then burst out laughing loudly.

"Oh god, I knew it! I knew there was something funny about you! And here I was, thinking you were about to tell me you had a girlfriend."

Quirking her eyebrows up, Jessica giggled.

"As if there is anything else that was going to stop you from constantly looking at these." 

Her hands moved back to her bra, shoving those tits together for a slight jiggle. She did not appear bothered about his confession at all, so James let out a sigh of relief. He was almost mesmerized by her shaking boobs alone. Jessica stepped a bit closer to him. 

"James, just relax. I didn't come here just to take pictures."

Giggling, she placed her left hand on his shoulder and then reached out with her right. He felt her snag the beanie hat from his head, and now his short hair was revealed to her. Since she took an interest in his head, James spoke about it.

"I don't have enough hair to hide my scars from surgery. Now you know what the hat was for." 

She noticed the scar through his short hair. James could feel Jessica's fingertips brushing across his head and then her big green eyes leered at him. She breathed into his face, parting her lips as she shoved her busty chest up against him. He threw his arms around her and pushed his lips against hers. James had some experience with kissing, but this was something else entirely. To be able to kiss Jessica Nigri tenderly, she had helped ignite feelings inside him he had never felt before. They continued to kiss as Jessica slid her right hand down and grabbed the bulge in his shorts. James abruptly stepped back, breaking their lips apart as she began to giggle.

"You're really nervous about this huh?" 

Nodding at her, he swallowed his breath.

"Yeah, I've never done anything like this before, and it's not just that. With you, that makes it pretty-"

Cutting him off, Jessica spoke over his words. 

"Special?"

There was nothing else for James to add in words. He watched her grin, then shake her fists up and down in excitement. 

"You should be excited, I know I am! I get to be your first. I always dreamed about doing this with one of my fans." 

Clapping her hands together, Jessica pointed towards the couch with her right hand index finger.

"Go sit down and make yourself comfortable." 

"I guess I should take my clothes off too." 

Jessica shook her head.

"No, let me strip you instead. It's better that way since this is your first time. I'm gonna give you something you'll never forget." 

She giggled at him again as James stepped his way over to the couch. As he sat down on the left side, Jessica followed. She took a seat directly in James' lap, straddling him. This was the first time in his life he had a girl sitting on his lap, but this wasn't just any girl. James moaned and moved his hands to her hips. Jessica could feel his bulging cock poking between her thighs. She made an effort to grind her hips while calling out to him. 

"Mmmmm, what are you waiting for, James? You can put your hands all over me." 

Jessica spoke in a seductive tone. Still grinding on his lap, she moved her hands up to the shoulder straps of her bra and then undid it. James wasted no time sliding his fingers up her sides, but when she pulled the bra off, his attention went to another place. She dropped the bra to the floor and then stopped grinding. Jessica shook her tits left and right until James pushed his hands down on them. Letting out a soft moan, she giggled at him. 

"Yeah, there you go. Give 'em a hard squeeze, mmmmmmmm!" 

Biting her lower lip, she moaned. James could feel her hardened nipples poking into his palms. He leaned his head in, eager to open his mouth and suck on the right boob. Jessica guided his face between her tits. Shaking them again, she forced her big beauties to beat up against his cheeks. James squeezed them and then shook his head around while slobbering. Jessica laughed loudly at his attempt to motorboat his tits. For a virgin, he knew what he was doing so far. Moving his lips back to one of her nipples, James eagerly sucked while Jessica patted him on the head. She was pleased with his efforts, but the reveal of her breasts was only the beginning. 

"Sit up for me." 

She commanded him while getting off his lap. Standing on her feet again, Jessica turned around. She leaned forward and slid her hands into the side straps of her thong. James sat up, gazing into her perfect round booty. The thong fell and then Jessica bent over further, splitting the crack of her ass. She shook it up and down, pulling her right hand back to playfully spank herself. Swaying her hips left and right, Jessica slowly turned around. James raised his eyebrows when he finally witnessed her pussy. Though he had seen it behind sheer clothing earlier in the day, now it was fully exposed. Completely shaved and glistening with fresh dew. Jessica watched his eyes before she slipped her right hand down and carefully stroked her clit with her middle finger. 

His eyes glanced up, as if James was almost caught in a trance. Her beauty alone was enough to leave him motionless, devoting all of his attention to her. The only piece of her outfit she kept on was the thigh-high blue socks. The temptation was there for him to go ahead and strip. His cock was desperate and awaiting the touch of her hand. He knew better than to pleasure himself as Jessica's green hues glared back at him. She slid her finger beyond her clit, sinking it between those pretty pink folds. Exhaling deeply, she softly moaned. That was all Jessica did to break the silence before reaching out and grabbing the ends of his shirt. She tugged it and then James helped himself. Pulling the shirt over his head, he slung it to the floor to reveal his skinny chest and pale skin. When he glanced forward after tossing the shirt, Jessica had fallen down to her knees. 

Her big green eyes glared up at him as she bit her lower lip. Poking her head out from between his legs, she quietly patted the bulge in the front of his shorts. The grin across her lips told him everything he needed to know. For what was about to be his first blowjob, Jessica had the glare of a true vixen. She grabbed the front of his shorts with both hands and began to tug them down. As the shorts fell down to his ankles. the last piece of clothing on his body was that pair of white underwear. Jessica giggled at the sight. He expected her to say something about his tighty whities, but she kept her lips sealed. When her fingers finally pulled his underwear down, James let out a sigh of relief. His hard cock flopped out, now free from the clothed prison. The briefs dropped down to his ankles, where he shook his feet free, now leaving his underwear and shorts on the floor.

"Mmmmmmm, look at this." 

Jessica wrapped her left hand fingers around his cock while speaking quietly.James moaned at the subtle squeeze she gave his erect pole. Gazing at his face, Jessica giggled.

"What a treat. I get to suck it first before any other girl gets their hands on you." 

As she began to pump her hand up and down, Jessica spoke again.

"You never forget your first blowjob. That means you're never gonna forget about me, darling. I think that makes me special, huh?" 

Nodding his head, James took a deep breath and swallowed.

"Yeah, but you were already special, Jess." 

Her eyes locked on his face as she parted her small pink lips. James watched in amazement, first feeling her breathe across the head of his shaft before sliding it in. 

"Ohhhhh, man..." 

Moaning, James braced himself as he stretched his fingers out. His eyes never left Jessica's face as he watched the cosplay queen begin sucking him. Her hand shoved down to the base, still gripping his rod. She took her time, slowly sucking the first few inches. As she began to bob her head up and down, all he could do was think about how often he dreamed of this moment.

"That feels so good. Please keep sucking, Jessica." 

Again, he swallowed his breath. James watched her lips pull back to the head. Jessica released him with a loud popping sound.

"Mmmmmm, you didn't have to say please." 

Giggling at him, Jessica kissed the head of his cock. She began to stroke it up and down with her left hand but only momentarily. Her hand rested down at the base in his bush of pubic hairs. Studying those fingers twisted around his shaft , James suddenly caught sight of a tattoo on her middle finger. He had never noticed it before in her photos or earlier in the day. A wi-fi symbol with three bars was etched into her skin. Looking back into her eyes, he watched Jessica lick the underside of his shaft. The tip of her tongue swirled around the head, and then she shoved it back between her lips. 

"Oh god! Yes!" 

James called out to her in excitement, now feeling his cock back inside her mouth. Jessica devoured him, sucking inch after inch. She used her hand to stroke up in time with her lips sucking, giving him the pleasure of a blowjob and a handjob at the same time. Groaning out, he was so tempted to lower his hand on her head like he had witnessed in porn videos, but James maintained himself. So far, he felt that he had some ways to go before reaching his orgasm. That was something he had not considered so far, but the nervous tensions earlier were still bubbling within him. Jessica pulled her lips back to the head of his shaft and released it again with another popping noise. 

"Mmmmmm, yeah!" 

Flicking her tongue, she spit on his shaft. Her eyes moved to his face as she grinned up at him.

"You like that?" 

"Yes I do. I love what you're doing to me." 

Jessica spit on his cock again. She began to wank him again, pumping her hand up and down. Her eyes did not glance away from his face as she jerked her hand faster. James took a deep breath, then watched as she parted her lips and stuck her tongue out. Smack. Smack. Smack. She slapped the head of his dick against her tongue. James expected her to suck it again, but Jessica was not quite done toying with him yet. Lowering her head, Jessica kept her left hand fingers wrapped around his cock. With her right hand, she was able to squeeze his nut sack hard.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!!" 

She giggled at his reaction.

"That surprised you, didn't it?" 

"Sure did, you can say that again!" 

Laughing at him, Jessica squeezed his nuts once more with her right hand. 

"For your first blowjob, I think it's important that these aren't ignored." 

He knew what she was referring to. Within seconds, James could feel her wet tongue lapping over his hairy ball sack. Groaning out in pleasure, he called to her.

"Jessica! Ohhhhhh, god!" 

Her left hand wanked his shaft, pushing up and down while her right hand fingernails grazed across his nuts. She used her right hand to help shove one of his balls into her mouth. Those feelings made him want to immediately stand up, but James maintained himself. 

"Keep sucking it, oh man!" 

The more he moaned, the faster she pumped her left hand across his rod. James could see the entire length of his shaft stretched out across her forehead. After sucking one nut well enough, Jessica popped it from her lips and shoved the other one in. 'Mmmmmm', she made a muffled moaning noise while slobbering all over his ball sack. Her right jaw briefly inflated before she released the other ball from her mouth. To finish him, she lapped her tongue across his sack for a final time.

"I'm not done yet, sit back and relax!" 

Jessica winked before sliding his cock back into her mouth. At long last, she unwrapped her left hand fingers. She began to bob her head up and down, now using both hands to push down into his legs. Without her fingers in the way, Jessica could properly deep-throat. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down, devouring his dick with ease, while her big green eyes never glanced away from his face. With each passing second of sucking, James noticed her pushing it deeper down her throat. 

"Oh my god!" 

He cried out to her, scrunching his face up and gritting his teeth. Jessica's actions had only made James more excited. She shoved her lips all the way down, sending the head of his cock to the back of her throat. It was amazing to witness his entire rod disappearing between her lips.

"FUCK!!" 

His scream echoed throughout the suite. Panting and breathing heavily, little could he have expected her to deep-throat him so suddenly. Jessica held herself there for a moment, leering her eyes to view the conflicted expression on his face. She winked before pulling her lips back and releasing his shaft from her mouth. Strings of saliva dangled from his now shiny, spit-soaked cock back to her open mouth. They dangled before breaking as Jessica smiled wide.

"Mmmmmmm, you've got a great cock, James. It's big enough to take a trip somewhere." 

"I think I can guess where that is." 

Laughing at him, Jessica shook her head. She moved her hands over her great big tits, shoving them up and then swaying left and right. She did this maneuver to give them a slight bounce. 

"Wanna take a trip to Titty City?" 

Jessica grinned, quirking her eyebrows up while bouncing her boobs in her hands. James returned the smile, nodding his head and finally standing up. The excitement was too much for him, as he could no longer sit still. His slobber coated shaft swung left and right before James gripped it with his right hand. 

"You wanna fuck my tits, James?" 

"That's something I've always wanted to do. You have no idea how bad I wanna do this." 

Laughing at him, Jessica was quick to reply.

"Well, today is your lucky day! I might as well tell you now, that I love having a big dick shoved between my boobs. You've won a free way ticket to Titty City." 

James decided to play along with her kinky talk. 

"So how do I get there? Is it by bus, train, or car?" 

She pulled her breasts apart, offering a passage right in the middle. 

"How about by cock? Go ahead. Slide that big dick between 'em. You know you want to." 

He did not have to be told twice. James guided his shaft directly between her big boobs, then pulled his hand away. Jessica squeezed her tits, trapping his cock between them. Flashing her pearly white teeth, she grinned at him before giggling.

"Mmmmmm, doesn't that feel good? I can't believe my tits are the first for your cock. Look at that. Look how perfectly your cock fits right between 'em." 

"Ohhh man, I can't get enough! It feels so damn good!" 

Jessica squeezed her tits tighter around his pole after that remark.

"Mmmmmmm, yes it does. Come on and fuck my titties, James." 

Unable to maintain eye contact with her, James fixated on the view of his cock shoved between her boobs. The head was poking up. Swallowing his breath, he began to thrust his cock between her tits. Jessica exhaled, then broke eye contact to glance down. She giggled at the feeling of his shaft pumping between her tits.

"God, look at that. Your cock is so gorgeous between my tits, isn't it?" 

"Oh yeah!"

Still pumping between her tits when he replied, James moaned. He abruptly slowed down when Jessica's eyes glared back at him. He glanced into those deep green hues, taking another thrust. He could slowly feel every inch of his dock sliding up her tits. As their eyes met, Jessica teased him by moving left and right. She smiled, flashing her full teeth while shaking her boobs. Her hands still cradled them. 

"Enjoying your stay in Titty City?" 

Her dirty question prompted a slow nod from James. Jessica giggled.

"If so, then you can begin fucking these titties as you please. Fuck 'em hard, James." 

With a soft moan, he began to buck his hips again. James watched his cock disappear between her tits with the head poking back up. Jessica glanced down for a moment, then leered her eyes back at his face.

"Mmmmm, now you see it..." 

As his cock thrust back between her tits, she spoke again.

"Now you don't!" 

The head poked back up with a full thrust. James could feel himself finding a rhythm in this movement. It was amusing to him that he was here fucking her tits before he had a chance to experience his cock being inside her pussy. The real sex was still a prize for later, if he could hold himself back from exploding between her boobs. Still pumping his cock between her tits, he watched Jessica glance down. She parted her lips, flicking her tongue across the head when he thrust up. Her eyes moved back to his face before she spoke to him in a low voice.

"That's it, that's it. Fuck these titties." 

"I could do this all day!" 

Thrusting harder and faster, James groaned out. This feeling was almost too much for him. To think about all the fantasies he had over her boobs and now he was living the dream. Over and over, he pumped his cock between her tits. Jessica made an attempt to spit on the head as it drove up, but she missed and her saliva landed on her left tit. No longer attempting to make eye contact, Jessica concentrated on watching his cock push up between her tits with each thrust. 

"Fuckin' A! Woooo, these tits rock!!" 

With his bold exclamation, James continued to thrust. His cock slammed between her tits at a faster pace, the head nearly poking her chin with each full thrust. Jessica almost lost her grip on both tits. She adjusted, using her wrists to push her tits together and freeing her fingers. She immediately folded her fingers, almost into a fist. With each thrust, her hands bounced from the sheer force of James fucking her tits. Her eyes never gazed back up. With each thrust he made, she was still watching the head of his cock pump up. 

"Fuck yes!!" 

Beginning to slow down a bit, James was concerned that if he continued at this fast pace, he would undoubtedly blow his load. The desire to become one with her was greater than wasting his cum between her tits. Finally, Jessica's eyes returned to him. She grinned, flashing those perfect white teeth.

"Feel like making a run from Titty City now?"

She moved her hands, still cradling her breasts but now using her palms instead of her wrists. Squeezing her tits harder around his shaft, Jessica moaned.

"Mmmmmmm, you're worried about having a leak, aren't you? Don't wanna blow your way out of Titty City with a mess?" 

Her dirty words in a low tone were almost enough to make him cum. Glancing down at the head of his cock, she flicked her tongue across it. A small bit of pre-cum oozed from the head. Jessica licked her lips as a way to subtly tease him as he came to a complete halt. James could not fuck her tits any longer. Not without the fear of losing control and reaching his climax too soon. 

"Time to leave Titty City, am I right?"

"Ohhhhhh, I hate to say so, but yeah."

Laughing at his words, Jessica pulled her tits apart to free his cock. It flopped around before she grabbed it with her right hand. She then held her tits up with her left arm, propping them underneath. James stood there and watched her rub the head of his cock up against her left nipple. With her eyes focusing on him, she grinned before speaking.

"With one last stop, you gotta pay the toll fee." 

Smack. Smack. Smack. She beat his cock against her hardened nipple. Rubbing his rod over to the right side, Jessica spoke again.

"Three hits for both tolls and now you're free to leave!"  

Smack. Smack. Smack. Again, she hit his cock against her nipple as James groaned at the feeling.

"I'll be daydreaming about going back to Titty City all week." 

Still gripping his cock, Jessica began to rise from her knees. She shoved her breasts against his chest, allowing James to feel those perky nipples his cock was touching merely seconds ago. He cupped her face, feeling her arms thrown around his neck, before they embraced for another round of passionate kissing. He moaned into her mouth, then felt her pull away. Looking back into his eyes, Jessica grinned again. 

"I'm impressed you've managed to hold yourself back this far. I think you've had enough fun with my tits. It's time to do some real fucking." 

Pulling away from him, Jessica turned to the couch. James watched her bend over, placing her hands down on the cushion seats as she gazed towards him. 

"Get behind me. I like to take it doggy style." 

As she grinned, James nodded. He began to step around her while speaking. 

"You know, it was really hard to stop myself when I was between your tits. I don't know if I can hold back this time when I'm inside you." 

Once he was standing behind her, Jessica glanced over her right shoulder.

"I think I get what you're trying to ask me. You wanna fuck me until we both? I'll let you cum inside me, if that's what you want. Don't worry, James. I'm on the pill." 

Tossing him a wink, Jessica turned her head and gazed forward. From where he stood, James had a perfect view of her ass. The temptation was in him to reach out and spank it, but instead he gripped his shaft and guided it between her thighs. 

"Someone's pretty excited to have their first fuck!" 

She spoke while shoving her buttocks back. James' cock slipped, rubbing against her vulva lips. 

"Go on, get inside me. I know you've been waiting to do this for a long time." 

At long last, James was about to be fully relieved of his virginity. He was no longer nervous, as he was in the beginning. Now guiding his cock beyond her pink folds, the first feeling he experienced was the incredible warmth of her pussy followed by the tightness. Jessica moaned as he began to thrust in.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. That's it! I haven't been fucked by anyone at a good Florida event in four years."

James ignored her exclamation. Only for the time being, he needed a moment to embrace this wonderful feeling. All that time he considered what this moment would feel like. Finally he knew the joy of having his cock inside a warm pussy. His hands found a place on her hips and he began to thrust. Jessica closed her eyes, exhaling her breath.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Fuck me." 

Two words he did not expect a woman to tell him. Now that he had it spoken in encouragement, James continued to thrust. Jessica spread her fingers across the cushion of the couch, keeping her head down as her breasts began to wobble and shake from underneath. 

"Can't believe we're doing this. God, this is one of the best days of my life." 

Thrusting harder and faster, James groaned. Jessica let out a gasp, then cried out her words to him.

"I made your dreams come true today, huh!?"

"Yes you did!" 

With a few more thrusts, James found a rhythm. He bucked his hips faster, pumping his cock into her juicy pussy. Jessica opened her eyes, feeling her long locks of platinum blonde hair swaying from both sides of her head. 

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it! Fuck me!" 

Another gasp came after she uttered those two special words. James' left hand moved from her hip, wandering to the left cheek of her booty. He squeezed it hard, then pulled back for a playful spank. 

"Fuck me! Come on, FUCK ME!!" 

Her voice echoed through the distance. James smacked her ass again and then planted his left hand back on her hip. Those great big tits were shaking and bouncing in all directions from underneath. Jessica gritted her teeth, growling her moans. Her hair moved in front of her eyes, prompting the need to swipe it away with her right hand. 

"Oh god! Ohhh, YES!! YESSSSSSSS!!" 

Slowing down, James knew that at this pace, he would end up blowing his load. Not in this position, he thought to himself. He wanted to at least be able to watch her breasts jiggle around when he finally blew his load. Taking a step back, he reached for his cock with his right hand and pulled it from her pussy. Jessica pouted, glancing behind her right shoulder to him.

"Why did you pull out!?" 

"I want a new position! Come on! It's your turn to sit down. I wanna see those big titties shaking all around while we do this!" 

"Alright, alright! You're the man, James!" 

With an annoyed sigh, Jessica turned around to face him. She plopped her ass down on the couch and spread her legs out while moving her hands over her breasts. With the view of her nipples hidden from him, she teased him with words.

"You sure you've never done this before? As far as I can see, you're a man with a plan now!"

"I feel like I just became THE MAN!" 

Jessica grinned, giggling at him as she spread her legs out. Seeing them extended out, James got the idea to mount them up to his shoulders. He could feel the fabric of her long blue socks sliding across his skin. With his right hand, he gripped his shaft and then decided to tease Jessica. All this time, she found ways to tease him, but now it was his turn. James bit his lower lip while rubbing the head of his cock across her clit. She purred, biting her lower lip and grinning at him with the top row of her teeth. When their eyes met, James spoke.

"Now you see it." 

Guiding his cock into her pussy, James let out a moan. He waited until most of his shaft was inside her before he finished his speech.

"Now you don't." 

Repeating the joke back at her took Jessica by surprise. With a moan, she laughed and focused her eyes below while still covering her breasts. James gripped her legs and began to slowly buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her. 

"Ohhh yes! That's it, that's it! Fuck me!" 

Gritting her teeth, Jessica growled. She yelled at him a second time.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!!" 

Thrusting harder with each passing second, James kept his eyes focused on her tits. They bounced and shook within the grasp of her hands. He was determined to fuck Jessica hard enough to loosen the grip on her breasts, but she moved her hands anyway. Closing her eyes, she let out a sharp moan. Jessica threw her arms behind her head. Now her breasts were free to wobble and shake all around. James cried out to her.

"Oh god! Jessica!!" 

"YES!! YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH, YEAH!!" 

He leaned forward, bending her legs until Jessica drew them back. She kept them spread out, opening her eyes at the feeling of his hands over her breasts. James pushed down on them, still thrusting his cock in her pussy as she screamed in his face.

"DON'T STOP!! DON'T PULL OUT!! I WANT YOUR CUM!! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!" 

Jessica snarled with her teeth barred. He gave her boobs one final squeeze, all to feel those hardened nipples poking into his palms. James leaned up and then watched as his cock was still pumping in and out of her vulva. He tensed up, feeling the rush that was coming up. This was one of the most precious moments he had been waiting to fulfill in his life. Jessica gasped, curling her toes as her legs began to shake. With another thrust, James experienced her orgasm beginning. 

"OHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKK!!" 

Not ready for this moment, he tensed up. Coming to a complete halt at the burst of her warm juices, coating his cock from within. His lower lip fell as he gasped. Jessica could see his eyes enlarge, proving to be unfamiliar with this feeling. It was too much for him. James grunted and cried out to her.

"Oh my god! OHHHHHH GOD!!" 

His legs shook as he felt his cock exploding inside her. James closed his eyes. This feeling of bliss had almost overwhelmed him to the point where he felt weak in his legs. He still had the strength to stand, but not for long. His first orgasm shared with a woman had brought him to another place. A bit closer to heaven. 

"That was amazing. Oh man, I don't know what to say. This is definitely the best day of my life, that's for sure." 

Her eyes gazed back at him. Both of them were out of breath, trying to catch themselves in the aftermath of their lust . James carefully pulled his cock out of her pussy, watching his cum trickle out and drip onto the couch. Taking a deep breath, Jessica bit her bottom lip and softly purred. Licking her lips, she teased him with words to summarize their day.

"That's better than a typical blue Monday, huh?" 

THE END
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

daxg2001

Re: Blue Monday (Jessica Nigri)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 06:23:17 PM »
Awesome stuff. You certainly captured Nigri's wacky personality in this one, and of course made good use of those big cosplay tits of hers. Well done!
Please consider supporting my stories on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/daxg2001

Erotica Writer from Scotland, focusing mostly on fictional stories with famous videogame etc characters, with the odd but of celeb smut.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 04:24:32 PM »
Awesome stuff. You certainly captured Nigri's wacky personality in this one, and of course made good use of those big cosplay tits of hers. Well done!

Thank you Dax. She is a goof ball! I watched some videos and got a great vibe from her. She was a lot of fun to write about.

The following users thanked this post: daxg2001, Nikko

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 06:01:13 PM »
Thank you for writing this one @Cadeauxxx. As Dax said, you managed to capture Nigri's personality perfectly. A really great read.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 06:05:21 PM »
Thank you for writing this one @Cadeauxxx. As Dax said, you managed to capture Nigri's personality perfectly. A really great read.

You're very welcome! It was an honor to write for you!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

ShaneM86

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 08:22:25 PM »
yea i wanna add on , huge fan of this story !!! glad he was able to hold him self and fuck her good !! hope theres more along these kinda lines down the road !! 10-10

Viri

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2022, 11:29:14 PM »
I wanna go to Titty City lol

Nikko

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 10:24:55 AM »
Thanks ! It's nice to see the sumptuous Jessica Nigri land here, written by your writing skills..

James is losing his virginity so well, you can tell he's happy now the guy. This story puts the cosplay model in a beautiful role, Jessica is amazing in it and uses her big boobs to good use of course.
I would also like to go to Titty City lol. I love the words she says to turn it on, it's exciting and well done from start to finish. From the start, we knew she was going to have him by the tail. Great choice of photos and I like the title! The reading was great, I really enjoyed this dream story. It was a pleasure thank you !!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA