Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Liv's No Holes Barred Match (Liv Morgan)  (Read 1806 times)

Calibur009

Liv's No Holes Barred Match (Liv Morgan)
« on: May 05, 2023, 06:35:07 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is fictional and never happened.

Liv's No Holes Barred Match
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Liv Morgan
Codes: MF, Oral, Rim, Anal, Facial

Luke Tanner was in a good mood while backstage at a World Wrestling Entertainment live event in Los Angeles. He had scored a ticket and a backstage pass to the show earlier that week thanks to his status as a social media influencer. Due to his 6’ 6” stature, the tall brunette man received several stares from staff members and even some wrestlers. In fact, some thought he may have been an in-ring performer because of his height. He was dressed casually in a black polo shirt, jeans, and white sneakers.

“That was a fun show. It’s a shame that Rick couldn’t come with me. I think he would have enjoyed himself. I can’t wait to post all the pictures and videos I took tonight on my social media and blog later.” Luke said with a smile.

A few minutes later, Luke eventually bumped into Liv Morgan backstage. The sexy blonde competitor with the goth-punk persona was sporting her usual bright smile when she saw him. The healthy 5’ 3” Superstar was clad in an all-black. Her outfit consisted of a headband, jacket, cut-off T-shirt with her face on it that showed off her midriff, leather shorts, fishnets, and kick pads that covered her sneakers.

“Hi, there! What’s your name?” Liv asked in her usual cheerful tone.

“My name is Luke.” The tall man replied as he looked down at the female grappler with his blue eyes.

“Pleased to meet you, Luke. Wow! You’re very tall. At first, I thought you were a new random NXT call-up that I never heard of before.” Liv responded in a joking manner.

“That’s funny. It’s great meeting you, too. That was a great match you had tonight, Liv. Sorry about your loss to Zelina Vega.” Luke responded with a slight chuckle.

“Thanks! But I will get her next time. She had to cheat to beat me by holding onto the ring rope. So I’m not that upset about it.” Liv replied with a smile.

“I’m sure you will.” Luke responded.

“Hey! Do you want a picture with me?” Liv asked.

“Yes, I would.” Luke replied in an excited tone.

The big man pulled out his green iPhone. But before he snapped the picture, he had to bend down because it was the only way his head would be in view in the photo. After that, Luke finally took the picture as Liv made the peace sign with her right hand and her signature wide-mouthed smile.

“Thanks, Liv.” Luke said.

“No problem. I’m always happy to meet a big fan like you. That was a joke, by the way.” Liv replied with a laugh.

As the former Smackdown women’s champion continued her conversation with Luke, she noticed a large lump inside his jeans. The blonde grappler gasped when she saw it. After that, she brainstormed a way to have some alone time with the tall social influencer.

“Hmm…I have time before I have to get going. So, do you want to go to the locker room with me?” Liv asked in a not-so-subtle seductive tone.

“Are you sure?” Luke replied.

“Yes, let’s go. Because I know exactly how you can help me feel better after losing my match tonight.” Liv responded with a wink.

“Okay. Anything for someone as hot as you.” Luke responded with a grin.

“Stop! You’re making me blush. Now come on!” Liv replied with a bright smile.

Five minutes later, the pair were sitting on a long sturdy wooden bench inside the locker room. Liv was now sitting on Luke’s lap, cowgirl style while making out with him.

“I can’t wait to have my no-holes-barred match with you.” Liv said in a sexual tone.

“No holes barred match?” Luke questioned.

“Mm-hmm! I want you to fuck all my holes tonight. But we’re going to build up to that. If that’s OK.” Liv replied with a naughty smile.

“Sure. Anything for you, Liv.” Luke responded.

“Great! I’m ready to start.” Liv replied enthusiastically.

The current WWE women’s tag champion immediately stripped out of her wrestling gear. A few seconds later, Luke’s mouth salivated at the sight of the blonde’s curvy and nude body.

“What do you think, Luke?” Liv asked with a sexy smirk.

“Damn! Your body is fucking amazing.” Luke replied with a smile and head nod.

“I know it is. Every guy on social media tells me that every day.” Liv responded with a laugh.

Minutes later, the bubbly blonde was lying on the bench with Luke’s head buried between her creamy thighs. As the tall man dined on Liv’s cooze, she let out several cries of pleasure. Soon, the tall man stuck his tongue further into her slit, and it made her let out a loud yelp.

“Oh yeah! That feels so good! Fuck! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Liv cooed.

Liv eventually got down on all fours and looked back at Luke while wiggling her peach-like ass at him. After that, the tall social influencer grabbed her cheeks and squeezed them. Next, he shot out his tongue and stuck it into her sweet cooze.

“Yes! That’s it! I love how you eat my pussy! It feels so good!” Liv cooed with a wide smile.

“Liv, your pussy tastes terrific!” Luke said with a smile.

When the 6’ 6” man finished eating on Liv’s pussy, he got to his feet. After that, Liv quickly turned around while she was still in the doggystyle position. The hot blonde pawed at the tall guy’s crotch with her right hand as she looked up at him seductively.

“I want to see your cock now. I know you have a big one from the size of that lump inside your jeans.” Liv said with a mischievous smile.

Luke flashed the petite blonde wrestler a sly smile. After that, he removed his shirt, revealing his chiseled chest and abs. Next, he unzipped his jeans and whipped out his 18-inch vanilla cock for the hot Superstar.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! There is no fucking way that your cock can be real.” Liv said in a shocked tone as her blue eyes widened.

“But it’s very real. Why do women always react this way when they see my huge cock?” Luke replied with a chuckle.

A few seconds later, the blonde stunner flashed Luke a big smile as she grasped his enormous dick with her manicured hands. Being the fearless competitor that she was, Liv immediately opened her big mouth and wrapped her pink lips around the tall man’s dong. The former WWE Smackdown women’s champion also made loud slurping sounds as she swallowed more and more of Luke’s lengthy pole.

“Oh my god! You’re so fucking big! I hope I don't break my jaw while sucking your giant cock!” Liv said with a laugh as she slobbered on the tall man’s dick.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle.” Luke replied with a chuckle.

Liv laughed again as she bobbed her head along Luke’s immense cock. As she gave the big man a syrupy blowjob, several ropes of saliva dripped from her skilled mouth.

“It was a challenge at first, but I figured out how to handle your huge cock, and I plan to swallow more of it soon.” Liv said with a confident smirk.

Several minutes later, Luke sat on the bench as the beautiful combatant was in the doggystyle position to his right as she gave him a blowjob. Liv also used her right hand to stroke the tall man’s lengthy cock and caressed his large balls with her left hand. In the meantime, Luke was squeezing her plump white booty.

“Oh yeah! I love sucking your big dick! It’s so fucking good!” Liv said as she continued her oral assault on Luke’s manhood.

A few seconds later, the New Jersey-born spat on Luke’s large balls and licked them. While Liv was sucking on his balls, Luke moved two fingers in and out of her moist pussy.

“Mmm! I love your huge balls, Luke! I could suck on them all night!” Liv said with a smile as she licked the tall guy’s nuts.

Sometime later, Liv mounted Luke’s huge cock and began riding him. Luke also held onto her waist as she rode him. Additionally, her small but great-looking tits jiggled as she slammed her shapely ass off the lanky man’s thighs.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Stretch my pussy with that enormous cock!” Liv hollered as she briskly rode Luke.

As the former NXT Superstar rode him, Luke opened his mouth and sucked on her breasts. Liv smiled as she bounced on the tall man’s enormous dick faster.

“Oh yeah! Fuck me! I love riding your massive dick!” Liv screamed as Luke stuffed her twat with his lengthy white cock.

A few minutes later, Liv was lying on top of the bench with her toned legs spread as Luke fucked her in the missionary position. The former Riott Squad member had nothing but pure lust in her blue eyes as the tall social media influencer was fucking her brains out.

“Oh my god! Keep stuffing my pussy with that huge fucking cock! It feels so good!” Liv howled with a big smile.

Sometime later, Luke was screwing Liv in the spoon position. He also held the blonde grappler’s right leg as he drilled into her slick pussy.

“Yes! Fuck my pussy just like that! I love your huge cock!” Liv cried out in pleasure.

Moments later, Liv was in the doggystyle position to Luke’s left as she gave him a blowjob. Meanwhile, the tall guy squeezed the hot blonde’s ass before he slid two fingers into her pussy.

“Mmhmm! I just love sucking your huge dick! It tastes so fucking good!” Liv while slurping on Luke’s immense cock as he finger-fucked her.

It may have been a combination of luck and talent, but Liv somehow managed to deepthroat twelve inches of Luke’s massive dong. The hot blonde also held it there for a good six seconds before she expelled it from her mouth.

“Oh my god! You have so much cock!” Liv said with a laugh as ropes of spit dripped from her mouth.

A short time later, Liv mounted the tall man’s saliva-stained cock and rode him cowgirl. The blonde beauty also placed her hands on Luke’s shoulders for support as she impaled herself on his enormous dick.

“Holy shit! I love riding your huge cock! It’s so good!” Liv moaned with a smile.

Luke gripped Liv’s booty as he briskly drove his cock into her. He also sucked on her cute tits as she rode him.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking my pussy so good with that massive cock!” Liv cried out with a satisfied smile.

Much later, Liv was kneeling between Luke’s long legs with his large balls inside her mouth. The former Smackdown women’s champ also jacked his lengthy dick with her right hand as she licked his nuts.

“Damn! Your balls taste so good!” Liv said as she happily tongued family jewels.

A few moments later, Liv began licking the underside of Luke’s long cock. After that, she mounted the big man’s member and started riding him reverse cowgirl. Also, the WWE women’s tag champ placed her hands on the tall guy’s chest as she bounced up and down on his vast dick.

“That’s it! Fuck me! Make me cum all over your huge dick!” Liv screamed at the top of her lungs as she rode Luke giant dick nonstop.

A few minutes later, Luke was fucking Liv doggystyle on the bench. He also smacked the WWE Superstar’s thick booty as he pounded her pussy.

“That’s it! Give me all of that massive dick! I love it!” Liv hollered as Luke plowed her from behind.

“Fuck! Liv, your ass looks so good!” Luke said before he squeezed her booty and fucked her faster.

“Thank you! I put a lot of work into it! Now keep fucking me!” Liv replied as she moaned.

Several minutes later, Liv was riding Luke in the reverse cowgirl position. The sexy blonde combatant was also strumming her clit as she rode the tall social influencer’s cock.

“Oh my god! You’re making me cum all over your big cock!” Liv hollered as she bounced on Luke’s immense dick.

A short time later, Liv was resting on her knees while slurping away at Luke’s enormous dick. The beautiful WWE women’s tag champion also used both of her hands to stroke his cock as she sucked it.

“Yes! I just love choking on your massive dick!” Liv said with a naughty smile.

After some time, Liv was being fucked missionary by Luke on the bench. The hot blonde’s legs were also spread wide as the tall man rammed his huge dick into her snatch.

“Oh my god yes! Keep filling my pussy with that massive cock!” Liv moaned as Luke pistoned his dick into her snatch.

Later on, Luke was screwing Liv in the standing carry position. The sexy grappler’s arms were wrapped around the big man’s neck as he thrust into her fantastic pussy.

“Yes! Fuck me just like that! That huge dick feels so good!” Liv cried out as Luke pounded her soaking pussy like it was his job.

Five minutes later, Liv was bending over the bench as Luke fucked her from behind. He also slapped her shapely ass, and it caused her to look back at him with a smile.

Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so good with that huge dick! I’m so ready for you to fuck ass now!” Liv cried out with a naughty smile.

“If that’s what you want.” Luke replied as he kept railing the sexy blonde.

“Yes! I want you to watch me take your massive cock in my ass!” Liv responded with a sexy giggle as she moaned.

A good while later, Luke was kneeling behind Liv with his tongue inside her ass. As he rimmed her, she let out a series of moans as she looked back at him in approval.

“Fuck yes! That feels so good! I love when guys eat my ass!” Liv said as she moaned a bit.

When the tall social influencer was done rimming Liv’s shapely booty, she spread her ass cheeks for him. Next, Luke inserted his lengthy cock into the crack of her ass. After that, the hot grappler now had a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face as the brunette man gave her a deep anal pounding.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Fuck my ass just like that!” Liv screamed out.

Luke slapped Liv’s right ass cheek as he continued railing her backdoor. A few minutes later, he slammed his dong into her tight ass even faster.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! You’re pounding my ass so good!” Liv moaned as the tall man filled her rump with his giant cock.

Sometime later, Liv lowered her ass onto Luke’s lengthy dick. After that, the tall man clutched her waist as she began riding him with his 18-inch cock in her booty.

“Oh god yes! I love how good you’re fucking my ass! It feels so good!” Liv cried out as Luke drove his impressive manhood into her backdoor.

Moments later, Luke was fucking Liv’s ass in the missionary on the bench. Meanwhile, the New Jersey native’s legs were raised, and she rubbed her pussy with her right hand as the tall man jackhammered her asshole.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking my ass just like that! I love it so much!” Liv moaned as Luke continued to thrust into her delicious-looking ass.

Later that night, Liv rested on her knees as she looked up at Luke. Meanwhile, he furiously jacked his massive cock for her. He continued doing that until he blasted a big load of spunk onto the blonde Superstar’s beautiful face. When the tall man finished cumming, she applauded Luke’s efforts and smiled at him.

“Bravo, Luke! That was amazing. I truly enjoyed our no-holes-barred match tonight. I would gladly wrestle with your enormous cock any day of the week.” Liv said with a big smile as she got to her feet.

“Liv, this is why you’re my favorite WWE Superstar.” Luke replied with a grin.

“Thanks, Luke. Let’s hit the showers now. Then we can get out of here and have some more fun.” Liv responded in a joyful tone as she proudly sported her cum facial with no shame at all.

“Wow! This was the best WWE live event ever.” Luke said as he followed the former WWE Smackdown women’s champ into the shower.

The End
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 06:45:09 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

Re: No Holes Barred (Liv Morgan)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 08:27:08 AM »
Now this was a fun read not really sure if Liv recovered yet after all that hope she's ok the blowjob on his horse dick was a challenge for her being so petite glad she didn't choke I might have to pay more attention to her in the future

Overall solid effort well worth the time

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA