Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ring My Bell - Part 2- An Ariana Richards and Lake Bell story  (Read 1227 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Ring My Bell - Part 2- An Ariana Richards and Lake Bell story
« on: January 07, 2024, 07:22:33 PM »
        Ariana wakes up slowly, dazed and somehow still exhausted, despite having slept for hours. She turns, looking over at her new...'friend,' Lake Bell, still sound asleep. She envied the other woman, wishing she felt more rested after a full day and night of non-stop lesbian hijinks. Wrapping a sheet around herself, Ariana hops out of the bed, quickly and quietly running to the bathroom. Finishing up she heads back towards the bedroom when there's a knock on the door. She knows she'll regret it but Ariana opens the door a crack. "Oh sorry! I must have the wrong room. I was looking for my girlfriend," the man in the hall says. Ariana immediately recognizes him as Chris Rock, Lake's boyfriend. "No, if you're looking Lake you've got the right room," Ariana replies, blushing. "Come on in," Ariana says, opening the door to let him. "I'll go get Lake," she says. "Let me save you some time," Lake says, smirking as she stands in the doorway to the bedroom, a small robe covering her previously naked body.

"I see you made a new friend babe," Chris says, grinning at Lake. "I sure did," Lake laughs, the two of them staring at Ariana. Chris looks Ariana up and down before turning to Lake. "Well did you ask her? Is she in?" Chris asks her. "I was about to, but then you showed up," Lake says, smirking at him. "Ask me what? What is he talking about?" Ariana asks, looking back and forth between Chris and Lake confused. "I'll explain. From time to time, when Lake makes a new...'friend' she brings them home and we share her," Chris explains, Lake giving Ariana a sly grin from behind him. Ariana can't believe what she's hearing. Sure, she's been in threesomes before but it was always with a friend and some random guy or Ariana and two guys. She had to admit the thought of a couple using her sexually, sharing her body, turned her on more than a little bit. "I'm in," Ariana says, getting surprised looks from both Chris and Lake.

"Just the answer I was hoping for," Lake laughs, walking over to Ariana and gently pulling the bed sheet off the blonde's naked body. "Mm-mmm! You sure know how to pick them," Chris chuckles as he walks over to the women, staring at Ariana's nude body. Lake lets her robe drop to the floor as Chris takes turns kissing them both. Lake begins to undo Chris' belt, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor. "Don't just stand there. Help me out," Lake says, grinning at Ariana. As Lake moves to Chris' fly and zipper, Ariana begins to unbutton his shirt, starting at the top and working her way down. The last button now undone Chris tosses the shirt aside as Lake pulls his pants down to his ankles, Chris kicking them aside. The three go back to making out with each other for a few minutes until Lake takes them both by the hand, leading Chris and Ariana to the bedroom.

"Lie down here baby," Lake says, tapping the edge of the bed. Ariana obeys, laying down on her back, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. Lake climbs onto the bed, sitting on Ariana's face. The blonde doesn't need anyone to tell her what to do, immediately licking Lake's pussy, the busty brunette groaning at the touch of Ariana's tongue. Ariana lets out a yelp as Chris' tongue runs across her clit. "Mmm! Ugh!" Ariana moans as Chris speeds up his tongue. She finally regains her rhythm, licking Lake's pussy while Chris eats hers... At least until Chris surprises her yet again by slipping a few of his fingers into her pussy, running them in circles. "Damn baby! Your friend is already super wet," Chris exclaims. "Ugh! That doesn't surprise me," Lake laughs, grinning at her boyfriend. Lake climbs off of Ariana, leaning in and kissing Ariana, Lake's juices all over Ariana's face. Chris gives Ariana's clit a few final licks before pulling his face up from between her legs.

Lake gets up off the bed, grabbing Ariana by the hand. Helping her up off the bed, Lake walks Ariana over to Chris, motioning her to kneel down. Lake reaches out, grabbing Chris' boxers at the waist and sliding them down his legs. Chris kicks them aside as Ariana's eyes go wide, seeing the length of Chris' flacid cock for the first time. "Go on. Don't be shy. From what I've heard it wouldn't be the first black dick you've sucked," Lake growls seductively into Ariana's ear. She knows Lake is right but she feels a little weird blowing someone when they're girlfriend is right there. "Say ah!" Lake says, gently grabbing the back of Ariana's head and pushing her towards Chris' cock. Opening wide Ariana lets his dick slide into her mouth and down her throat as far as it can go. She can feel Chris' dick start to harden as she sucks and licks on it, growing larger by the second. Lake squeezes in between Chris and Ariana, licking and sucking on Chris' balls. "Ah shit! That feels good! I've always said white women suck the best dick," Chris laughs as both women blow him.

He lets the women do their thing for another moment before stopping them. "As great as that blowjob was, I want a piece of that pussy," Chris says, his eyes burning into Ariana's. She feels a little nervous. Clearly her new friends have some kind of open relationship, similar to her and her husband. But she still feels a little weird about being fucked by a guy while his girlfriend watches. Her fears are quickly dispelled as Lake stands up next to Chris. "Yeah baby! I can't wait to watch you give it to our new friend," Lake says, giving Ariana a mischievous grin. Lake climbs onto the bed, sitting facing Chris, her legs spread wide. "Lay here on your back," she says to Ariana.

Ariana does as she's told, laying on her back between Lake's legs, facing Chris. Climbing onto the bed Chris closes the distance between them, gently spreading Ariana's legs. He puts the head of his cock against her pussy, grinning at Ariana before pushing inside her with one hard thrust. "Oh fuck! He's so big!" Ariana cries as she watches his cock disappear between her thighs. Lake puts a hand on either side of Ariana's head, tilting her head down, forcing the blonde to stare at the huge black cock pumping her pussy. "You like seeing that big cock destroy your tight little pussy?" Lake growls seductively in Ariana's ear. "Ugh! Agh! You know I fucking do," Ariana groans. "Yeah, you do," Lake laughs, moving her hands down to Ariana's breasts, squeezing and massaging them as her boyfriend starts fucking Ariana a little harder and faster. Lake squeezes them harder the faster Chris goes, pinching and rolling Ariana's nipples as the blonde moans and groans in pleasure.

The couple stop suddenly, Chris pulling out of Ariana as Lake lets go of her tits. Ariana is both confused and disappointed until the couple tell Ariana what to do next. "Get on all fours facing me. Chris is going to fuck you from behind now while you eat me out," Lake says, smiling at Ariana as she spreads her legs wide open. Ariana does as she's told, leaning down and licking Lake's clit and pussy. She can feel the head of Chris' cock brushing up against her own pussy before he grabs her by the hips. Still hard as a rock he pushes it inside of her slowly. "Uggghhh! It's going even deeper than before!" Ariana wails as he begins fucking her. Holding onto Ariana's hips Chris begins speeding up after only a couple of slow thrusts.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The sound of their bodies slapping together as they fuck turns Ariana on even more, making it difficult for her to focus on eating Lake's pussy. It also doesn't help that with every thrust Chris' balls are snacking hard against her tight, little asshole. Yet somehow she apparently has done more than enough. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Lake cries, clamping her thighs tightly on either side of Ariana's head as she climaxes. The brunette's body shakes violently as the final waves of pleasure wash over her. Ariana pulls out from between Lake's legs as the brunette opens them, Lake motioning to Chris. "That was incredible baby. I'm going to need a few minutes. How about our new friend shows you a good time while I go get her special surprise?" Lake asks, grinning at Chris. "I think that's a great idea," he replies, pulling out of Ariana. Climbing onto the bed, he lies on his back next to her. "You heard the woman. Come on over here. I bet I'm about to get the ride of a lifetime," Chris laughs, patting his thighs.

Ariana straddles Chris, watching Lake leave the bedroom with a grin on her busty friend's face. "Don't worry about her. Let's see what you've got," Chris says. Taking his cock in her hand, Ariana guides it towards her pussy as she lowers her hips towards her own. "Oh fuck!" Ariana groans as Chris' hard cock slowly enters her inch by inch. "I can feel it stretching my tight little pussy!" Ariana wails as she begins slowly riding the comedian's cock. Chris watches her go with a smile on his face, Ariana sliding up and down on his dick. He lets her go for several minutes before smacking her on the ass. "Faster baby! Harder!" Chris grunts. Ariana hesitates for a second then does as she's told, speeding up to the point where she's bouncing up and down on Chris' cock. She's riding him so hard that the sound of their bodies slapping together almost drowns put the sounds coming from Ariana. "Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuckkk! It's so deep!" Ariana wails. For the first time in awhile Ariana is really into the sex she's having, her body glistening with sweat as she rides Chris as hard as she can. Sure she has plenty of sex but it's different this time. The thought of Lake and Chris using her sexually is in the back of her mind as she continues riding Chris, turning her on more and more as they fuck.

SLAP! Ariana's pulled back to reality as Chris smacks both her asscheeks as she rides him like a woman possessed. "There you go! Just like that baby! Doesn't that big dick feel better when you're going hard and fast?" Chris laughs. "Uggghhh! Yeah it does!" Ariana moans. "I bet you're a little jealous that Lake gets this dick every night, aren't you?" Chris asks, grinning up at her. "Ugh! Ahh! Y-yeah I am a little jealous of her," Ariana moans, forcing a smile as she bounces up and down, impaling herself on Chris' cock. "Wow! She still hasn't cum yet?" Lake asks from behind her. Ariana tries to turn to face her but she can't with Chris' dick still inside her. As Lake moves to the side of the bed Ariana lets out a small gasp. The brunette is wearing a black strap on that's at least a foot long. "W-where's that going?" Ariana asks nervously. "Where do you think?" Lake says, smirking back at her. "Just lean down towards Chris and I'll take care of the rest," Lake laughs. Ariana does as she's told, leaning down towards Chris.

Lake grabs Ariana's ass, spreading her cheeks apart. Ariana startles as Lake spits on the blonde's asshole. She bites her lip as Lake begins rubbing the head of the long rubber dick against her asshole, smearing the spit all over her asshole, knowing it's only a matter of time. And just like that Lake thrusts the strap on into Ariana's ass without warning, the blonde letting out a yelp. "Ugh! A little warning would have been nice," Ariana groans, frowning. "Oh come on! It's not like you've never been assfucked before, at least if the rumors are true," Lake replies with a smirk. Ariana sighes, exasperated, as Chris and Lake begin double penetrating her, pumping her holes, alternating their thrusts, one sliding in while the other slides out, never completely pulling out of either hole. "Oh yeah! Just like that! Stretch my tight little holes!" Ariana wails as the couple fuck her hard and fast. Lake gathers up Ariana's long blonde hair, pulling it from behind as Chris cups Ariana's breasts in his hands, squeezing them tightly as he rolls her nipples between his fingers. It's too much for Ariana to bear and she cums hard. "Ooohhh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!" Ariana shrieks, her body shaking hard in pleasure. The couple pull out of Ariana as her orgasm finally subsides, Lake first, then Chris slowly pulling his cock out of Ariana's pussy.

Chris and Lake rub Ariana all over her body, kissing her in random spots as she pants and gasps for air, still feeling the aftershock of her climax. After a few more minutes Chris and Lake give each other a look that tells Ariana that they're not done yet. "So what's next?" Ariana asks, her voice still weak. "Same thing we just did, but reverse cowgirl. I can tell Chris wants a crack at your crack," Lake says, giving Ariana a sly grin. Chris lies down on his back again as Ariana forces herself up. Positioning herself above him, Ariana begins lowering her hips towards Chris, stopping once the tip of his cock pushes up against her asshole. She waits for him to spread her asscheeks before finally lowering herself onto Chris' long, hard cock. "Fuck! It's so deep!" Ariana cries out, Chris finally balls deep in her ass. She lets him do the work, Chris moving his hips up and down as he nails her asshole. He reaches his arms around Ariana's hips and placing his hands on her toned thighs, spreads her legs as wide as he can. "What are you waiting for babe? Get in here," Chris laughs.

Lake walks over, grinning wide, with the long rubber cock in one hand. Climbing onto the bed she aims it towards Ariana's pussy, moving her hips towards the blonde's. The strap on slips into Ariana with no resistance whatsoever. "Mmm! That feels so fucking good," Ariana groans. With that Lake and Chris begin drilling both of Ariana's holes as hard and fast as they can. "Oh God! Oh yeah! Just like that! Please don't stop!" Ariana begs. "Oh shit baby! You should see the look on her face. Our new friend sure loves having both her holes stuffed," Lake says. They go faster and faster, Ariana cries getting louder and louder with each thrust. Lake slips a hand underneath the strap on and begins rubbing her own clit as her and Chris continue fucking Ariana. Soon the room is filled by the loud screams of pleasure from both women. Chris slips an arm around Ariana's body and starts rubbing her clit. It only takes a few minutes before everything ends as quickly as it begun. Letting out a loud shriek both Lake and Ariana cum at the same time, crying out in pleasure as they climax together, Chris never stopping his thrusts into Ariana's tight asshole.

Pulling herself together, Lake pulls the strap on out of Ariana, the blonde letting out a quiet moan. Grabbing Ariana's asscheeks tightly, Chris slips her up and off of his cock. He gets up, off the bed and begins jerking off, motioning to the women. They get up, kneeling down in front of him. With a loud grunt Chris cums, shooting his load on Ariana's face, his sticky white seed running in every direction. Lake leans in, a sly look on her face, and begins licking Ariana's face clean with long, broad strokes of her tongue. It takes less than a minute and Lake has completely cleaned off Ariana's entire face. Licking her lips clean Lake kisses Ariana hard, slipping her tongue into her mouth. Chris watches the whole exchange with a huge grin on his face. The women get up and start getting dressed, Chris following their lead. They dress in silence, smiling and smirking at each other the entire time. Looking at the clock Ariana realizes she needs to leave if she's going to catch her flight in time. Lake writes down her phone number on a piece of paper, slipping it into Ariana's pocket. "Call me when you get back home," Lake says, hugging her as they say their goodbyes. "Oh trust me, I will. We definitely need to do this again sometime," Ariana laughs as she walks out the door...

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Dexter07

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA